Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-19-2021

Quote:The first graph doesn't represent what's in the datadashboard site, I couldn't find those statistics.
That image may well be fabricated, without a source anyone could make a graph like that and type anything. I am guessing you don't actually read Hebrew to understand what it was that you shared on the website.
But the data that your image showed is not there. If I do find it I will edit this post.
The graphs were taken from the Israel Ministry of Health telegram account who listed that website as a source. Google translate extension is your friend. Or is it? It can read all your data.
https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1416880859462971395/photo/1

60% of people being admitted to UK hospitals had two COVID jabs
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/60-people-being-admitted-uk-hospitals-had-two-covid-jabs-adviser-2021-07-19/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-19-2021

(07-19-2021, 03:36 PM)canada_dry Wrote: 60% of people being admitted to UK hospitals had two COVID jabs
https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/60-people-being-admitted-uk-hospitals-had-two-covid-jabs-adviser-2021-07-19/

Apparently this guy quickly "corrected" this statistic and said that the 60% actually applied to UNVACCINATED individuals. A very...hmm...convenient correction I must say.

You really can't believe any of these figures...just like those studies that came out and initially said the vaccine was 99.5% effective or whatever astronomical numbers they indicated.

We are living in quite a world right now, sheesh.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-19-2021

In order to be properly informed, one must wish for information and not for confirmation of biases. Easier said than done...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 07-19-2021

(07-19-2021, 03:36 PM)canada_dry Wrote:
Quote:The first graph doesn't represent what's in the datadashboard site, I couldn't find those statistics.
That image may well be fabricated, without a source anyone could make a graph like that and type anything. I am guessing you don't actually read Hebrew to understand what it was that you shared on the website.
But the data that your image showed is not there. If I do find it I will edit this post.
The graphs were taken from the Israel Ministry of Health telegram account who listed that website as a source. Google translate extension is your friend. Or is it? It can read all your data.
https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1416880859462971395/photo/1

60% of people being admitted to UK hospitals had two COVID jabs

The UK released data a couple weeks ago on the Delta variant. While showing the increase in cases, it also showed a relative decrease in hospitalizations per case, and deaths per case compared to other variants. However the data also showed that lethality was HIGHER among vaccinated individuals. At the time of the total 50k or so cases, 37k were unvaccinated and around 11-12k iirc were vaccinated.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-19-2021

I hope you guys are able to get Ivermectin. I was able to get two prescriptions and picked them up today.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 07-19-2021

List of doctors who will prescribe it - https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-19-2021

blood from vaccine injection https://www.facebook.com/billie.edmonds/videos/215061143843545/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 07-20-2021

This thread has become into pure chaos. Just like that trump thread...
I don't know what was the intention at the beginning, but it's certainly derailed from asking forum members about their opinion and choice to spreading anti-vax 'information' constantly non-stop.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-20-2021

(07-20-2021, 12:14 AM)ada Wrote: This thread has become into pure chaos. Just like that trump thread...
I don't know what was the intention at the beginning, but it's certainly derailed from asking forum members about their opinion and choice to spreading anti-vax 'information' constantly non-stop.

I think this happens because all the "anti vax" (I don't think any of us are Anti vaccine, more pro freedom to choose) information is being heavily censored everywhere else. Some people think it's important that people see both sides, so they present the other side on here.

It's really hard to make sense of all this, since there have been so many lies from all angles.

It's only censored on big platforms that care about their advertisers, like fb or Instagram and all that social media.

All this 'information' that's being bombarded here is widely available on the web, all you have to do, is just like patrick said, type in the confirmation for your suspicious/bias or whatnot.

I mean how far have this come, vaccine causes detachment from spirit? That's pure nonsense, we're mind/body/spirit for a reason, you can't detach or differ from one another, they are one. I thought this was the basis of the teaching in this community. But instead people are freaking out over a physical catalyst.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 07-20-2021

(07-20-2021, 02:24 AM)ada Wrote: It's only censored on big platforms that care about their advertisers, like fb or Instagram and all that social media.

All this 'information' that's being bombarded here is widely available on the web, all you have to do, is just like patrick said, type in the confirmation for your suspicious/bias or whatnot.

I mean how far have this come, vaccine causes detachment from spirit? That's pure nonsense, we're mind/body/spirit for a reason, you can't detach or differ from one another, they are one. I thought this was the basis of the teaching in this community. But instead people are freaking out over a physical catalyst.

You know what sounds pure nonsense? That nuclear/crystalline blast disintegrates M/B/S complex, yet most here don't question it, because Ra said it. Nonsense is only nonsense, because imagination is lacking. Anything is possible.

So we're just going to live in fear from 'anything possible'? Yeah no thanks, that's not why I chose spirituality..

And you're right, it was mentioned by Ra in regard to nuclear blast, yet not a single spark of the creator was lost. In our limited view, that would be equal to magic, the one creator, infinity itself acting. All being well.

So then, what/why are we afraid of? What would be the point in coming to an illusion with no understanding yet running about looking for physical 'truths', exposing 'elite' and corporations or what not. I don't know what else to say.. sigh.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 07-20-2021

(07-19-2021, 06:50 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: I hope you guys are able to get Ivermectin.  I was able to get two prescriptions and picked them up today.

Well done. You can also get it non-prescription as horse dewormer at Tractor Supply in paste form, but I also ordered some from India.

Load up on Vitamin D3 and C too. 10K IU on the D3.

Graphene Oxide sounds like it could be the tougher issue, though. Glutathione maybe?

A lot of talk around n-acetyl cysteine now too

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 07-20-2021

(07-20-2021, 03:09 AM)ada Wrote: So we're just going to live in fear from 'anything possible'? Yeah no thanks, that's not why I chose spirituality..

And you're right, it was mentioned by Ra in regard to nuclear blast, yet not a single spark of the creator was lost. In our limited view, that would be equal to magic, the one creator, infinity itself acting. All being well.

So then, what/why are we afraid of? What would be the point in coming to an illusion with no understanding yet running about looking for physical 'truths', exposing 'elite' and corporations or what not. I don't know what else to say.. sigh.

Heh, it was mere rhetoric to induce contemplation and discernment, no fear necessary. If you fear unlimited possibilities, you may do so but I hardly see the point, as we manifest our own realities. No spark was lost, but their progress in 3D is halted until healed. Also, a second example would be the great Maldekian knot of fear where progress was halted also. No one has ever said (in their right mind) that current events could somehow destroy ones M/B/S complex, and if they have it is a misconception on a grand scale. However, clouding the mind and thickening the veil is entirely and physically possible when people agree to such reality. Catalyst may cease its flow. If the potentiation matrix/field whatever narrows too much, because of self regulation, somekind of exit may have to be 'forced'; this can happen in positive or negative way (helpers). Even then sometimes people 'trap' themselves in the 'lower astral' fields in their confusion and ignorance. Still, in the grand scale it is just a temporary detour. As long as one can feel the catalyst coming, one shouldn't worry about the big picture too much. It will reveal itself, if needed.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 07-20-2021

(07-20-2021, 04:39 AM)ScottK Wrote: Graphene Oxide sounds like it could be the tougher issue, though.  Glutathione maybe?

A lot of talk around n-acetyl cysteine now too

it's great you mentioned this, based on article below, for people less than 65 years old, no need to worry too much about 'Graphene Oxide '. and besides our immune system, a lot of of food can cure it.

following are two good articles, a lot of information in this article. it explains why people are getting sick and how to cure it.

Graphene oxide causative or etiological agent and how to lessen it

Delgado and his team of scientists have concluded that the symptoms of “COVID-19” are, in fact the symptoms of graphene oxide poisoning and that the graphene oxide nanoparticles discovered in the Pfizer vials by Dr. Pablo Campra Madrid at the University of Almería are also found in surgical masks, thus confirming of the suspicions of a British doctor. Surgical masks produced by Shandong Shenquan New Materials were taken off the market in Spain by the national health authority, Sanidad last April, due to the discovery of graphene oxide.

In addition, the 5th Column confirms graphene oxide is found in the testing swabs used in both the PCR and the antigen tests, as well as in all the flu shots after 2019.

All major COVID vaccines, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, etc. also contain a considerable dose of graphene oxide nanoparticles.

https://principia-scientific.com/graphene-oxide-causative-or-etiological-agent-and-how-to-lessen-it/?fbclid=IwAR2TBeG6TYXy3jT7T95ZVISQ5cmqDY0mX1r07OQf6BHJrxXXYHPGXJrHRMQ

How To Raise Glutathione Levels

http://www.immunehealthscience.com/how-to-raise-glutathione.html?fbclid=IwAR0ZObNjKWh2hvUxmVsCxHDc1co89Pv3mK_GldkqKH0bpp77leDGHjk-v5M

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-20-2021

Does saying, “The shot can harm you” represent fear?  Perhaps, but our minds were given the ability to fear so as to prevent death of the body.
   “Never kiss a rattlesnake.”  This may be fear, but it is very wise.
   I have posted several items where the data shows the shots cause harm.  I do that only out of love for readers because it may encourage some reader to change their behavior.
   I truly believe that there are only three major reasons why some people took shots.  Some were forced into it.  Some were afraid of the virus.  Some were so brainwashed that they thought it was a good idea.  (The last category cannot be blamed, because they really didn’t know what had been done to them.)
   There are still many people today who are not yet aware of the reasons the shots were developed.  I think the day will eventually come when some who promoted the shots will be charged with crimes against humanity.

the truth will set you free.

Based on many information, including articles mentioned in this post https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=18793&pid=301901#pid301901
there's nothing to worry about on the 'virus'.

as long as people not taking vaccine, maintain a healthy diet, everything should be ok.

at my current level of ignorance,
many people took the vaccine because of fear of virus, now they're worrying about vaccine side effect.

Instead of worrying this, worrying that, spend some time to learn the knowledge from different sources, and take the actions, then they can be in a much calmer and peaceful state.

this forum is much better than many other non-spiritual forums, spiritual learning changed a lot of people, probably all.
In other forums, i can see clearly some people already went 'crazy'. after vaccine truth is officially out and they can't deny it, i think they will (mentally) collapse.

so there're at least two benefits spreading the truth now:
1. prevent people from getting harm by the vaccine, both at spiritual level and physical level
2. Making people stronger, once they heard the truth from official sources, they're not too SHOCK, since they heard this already. so they won't mentally collapse . this will help them survive.

I remember some articles mentioned there's a 'negative' timeline. a lot people are not killed by vaccine, however, after they heard the truth and can't handle the truth, they killed themselves.

so by spreading the truth now, we're literally taking actions to eliminate above 'negative' timeline.
just my humble opinion above.

What truth? Who's truth? I hope you mean some 'physical' truth, cause this is not the kind of 'truth' spiritualism teaches and preaches about.. Where's the faith? The love and trust in other-selves?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - canada_dry - 07-20-2021

(07-19-2021, 06:50 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: I hope you guys are able to get Ivermectin. I was able to get two prescriptions and picked them up today.

Myfreedoctor.com is an easy way to get some. It’s all through an app. Optional donation for the consultation.

(07-20-2021, 12:14 AM)ada Wrote: This thread has become into pure chaos. Just like that trump thread...

Another attempt to lump anti-vaxxers with people who do not want to be guinea pigs for an experimental gene therapy.

It doesn't matter what you call it, the point still stands. 140 pages in, we get, alright? I get your point, I get your concern and suspicion.
But could we just settle down a little? This has gone a bit mad. Using this forum to spread these news or whatever you call it, it's getting really tiring.

(07-20-2021, 01:28 PM)ada Wrote: It doesn't matter what you call it, the point still stands. 140 pages in, we get, alright? I get your point, I get your concern and suspicion.
But could we just settle down a little? This has gone a bit mad. Using this forum to spread these news or whatever you call it, it's getting really tiring.

if you are tired, why keep reading and replying? BigSmile  and ask other people to stop, and yourself not stop reading.

I am not interested in Main Stream Media, so I don't watch that. it's very simple. actually there're a lot of topics in this forum, and I don't read them either. it's not they're good or bad, it's just I don't resonate with them.

Because nobody monitors the information being posted here anymore, neither do the posters. Many of these are simply false, or misunderstood, like that tiktok with the pet ID*.

You're fighting the wrong people, in the wrong place. What can we do about these so called 'elites' or 'corporations'?

(07-20-2021, 01:55 PM)ada Wrote: Because nobody monitors the information being posted here anymore, neither do the posters. Many of these are simply false, or misunderstood, like that tiktok with the pet ID*.

You're fighting the wrong people, in the wrong place. What can we do about these so called 'elites' or 'corporations'?

Who's fighting? It's just a discussion. This thread is about taking the vaccine, and we're explaining why we won't take it. If you're tired of reading about our positions, then a simple solution is to stop reading the thread.

at my current level of ignorance, there're a lot of C19 vaccine truth in this discussion than main stream media.

I'm not fighting with anyone in this forum, I'm just spreading the news of vaccine, since this thread is on c19 vaccine.

on the contrary, you are the one that keeping using different approaches to ask people to shut up. why are you so eager to propose to censorship this topic,like other platforms? and preventing people from spread C19 vaccine news that's different than MSM? did you try to fact check and censor other topics?

this is a discussion forum, this topic is still allowed. it's perfect ok for you to fully express yourself. at the same time, you have to allow others to fully express themselves as well. (my humble opinion)

Quote:Many of these are simply false, or misunderstood, like that tiktok with the pet ID*.

Much of the info on the internet is false. It's up to everyone to use their critical thinking abilities and decide for themselves. Should this website be censored because channeling is not backed by "Science"? Maybe it soon will be.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 07-20-2021

While this is a thread whose topic is Covid-19, it is specifically asking about whether or not people are going to take the vaccine. If people are going to post links to general articles, they should at least make the effort to relate it to that topic and relate it to that position. If folks want to simply post general links to news articles about Covid-19/vaccines for discussion, regardless of source, it would seem more appropriate in its own thread (although, we discourage people from using the forum as a news feed, there are plenty of sites for that, this is a place for discussion).

if we're discussing something, then list the pros and cons are the beginning of the discussion. and based on new information, we need to keep updating it. IMHO.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Aion - 07-20-2021

(07-20-2021, 04:02 PM)the Wrote: if we're discussing something, then list the pros and cons are the beginning of the discussion. and based on new information, we need to keep updating it. IMHO.

Oh for sure, I'm just saying that new information should still be related to the discussion. For example, if you are posting an article about a concerning side effect you read in an article, you should relate that to your own decision whether or not you will or won't get it. There are always going to be new people reading the threads and when there are many pages you can't assume people are going to read through to find where you stated your own decision. I feel like this helps keep discussion rolling if you want to continue to expand on your position. Otherwise, it does appear as though you are posting without regard for the initial question, even if that isn't your intention. Added context can do a lot to alleviate these possible misunderstandings.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sylver - 07-20-2021

Long time lurker first time poster in this thread

In response to the above poster forums simply exist as a means of communication. There should no arbitrary rules in place saying that every post has to lead back to your decision whether or not you will take the v@×. One can easily deduce another selfs decision by the content of the message they provide. The real discussion is that of covid 19 generally. Threads morph and change and flow as a conversation does. Theres no rules only the sharing of content.

Onto the subject at hand: No i will not be taking the vaccine. I was a hardcore antivaxxer before this pandemic and what awakened me was a vaccine injury within my own family. A walking talking 3 year old is administered a vaccine and proceeds to degenerate to fully nonverbal autism within several days and now has to live out the rest of his life in this condition. I also worked in an autism facility helping to help individuals like this and time and time again i heard this story. Normal 3 year old gets vaccine and becomes fully nonverbal autistic. This was the case of 95% of the clients but as you dig further it gets darker.

Innocent babies are vaxxed and will simply die. Is it written down as death from vaccine reaction? No it is written down as SIDs. This greatly obfuscates the truth and the numbers. We can also then easily deduce the intense rise of autoimmune, cancers, diabetes, all affecting young children showing a huge uptick immediately following a push for more and more vaccinations that occured in the late 80s early 90s. The correlation is staggering.

Most all of the diseases these "protect" were largely eradicated due to access to fresh water. India is a prime example of this. They are all mostly vaccinated yet cases of polio still appear as well as other diseases. This has everything to do with basic sanitation, and access to fresh water, which india lacks.

Onto covid 19 "vaccines" which arent really vaccines because they contain no deactivated virii instead they are mRNA gene therapy injections. The animal testing of which is incredibly disturbing, with no animals surviving these tests in the trials.

Now its very apparent the elites plans, because they hide nothing. The elite operate within the occult belief that if they hide nothing and tell the truth then it absolves them of karma and transfers it onto the witnesser for doing nothing about it. 9/11, las vegas, being obvious falseflags with just a few minutes of research. They could have never given us free speech or the internet yet here we are being allowed to discuss their actions.

The elite view the masses as "useless eaters". They use fear propaganda as a sort of "atheists armageddon" to ensure that you feel guilty for every breath and step you take all the while believing the world is "ending" because of things like plastic and fossil fuels. Science is a new religion and it operates within the vibration of fear like the rest. Because the fearful as easily controlled.

Knowing all this makes the next statement make sense: they can only enslave and depopulate willing participates. Their occult knowledge teaches them this in that they do not get trapped on this plain due to karma. They are taking advantage of the empaths as well "you dont want to kill grandma do you??" All the while lying about the severity of the virus and blaming unvaxxed on the varients which holds no basis in reality. Moreover if you look into leaky vaccines and mareks disease it points to the exact opposite being true. That is: the vaccinated are creating new varients due to the leaky nature of the vaccines. Personally i think the varients were created ahead of time and are being released on purpose by the very same cabal but i digress.

The elite treads very lightly within the rules of freewill. "Dont like it, then make your own community/internet/store etc!" Every moment is a choice and it our choice to play their "game" or not and ultimately be dependent on them in every regard. Our very humanness has been bred out of us so much so we cant even fathom not being able to go to a grocery store to survive. This was all a choice. We choose to live in their material world based on money and ownership and distraction and sleep. Anything is possible, we may break away at any time and they simply dont care what we do one way or the other. The elite has advanced automation and ufo tech to a point where they dont need us anymore. This is why they are taking their largest chess move at this time. In their eyes; them embodying pure "satanic" darkness helps us in our journey to polarize. Their pure evil gives us something to resist against and allows us to embody pure angelic light and loving energy. There isnt much work for a healer to do on Eden.

This is the final stand. The have the masses culling themselves. Nobody can even tell you what will happen from these vaccines but the answer is likely death. On a subconscious level those that take the vaccines are so disconnected from their highest self and intuition it becomes a choice to end incarnation. They are making so little progress or even progress backwards that it makes more sense to end the incarnation and start anew.

Stay strong brothers and sisters. This is a warzone of spirit and of flesh. We must stand strong to pur beliefs at this time. Its now or never.