Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 07-28-2021

Have listened, searched and watched closely to both sides. It is very interesting, some say this way is misinformation and others say the other side is misinformation. Ask this question of self - who is right? The answer is they both are. It is all about love and the darkness cannot help but serve the light. It is a test in one's gift of free choice. Whatever one chooses we are all are teachers/students of each other. We have to remember we are not our physical bodies, we are so much more. All the beautiful beings trying to bring others to the light/awakening, the choice is there and available if one searches. There is also the inner guidance within each one of us if we listen. It is not the job of either side to judge or condemn others for their choices. Our existence is filled with love and support and to help us transition to that which we choose. Many will return to the third density, it still is love and not what some consider wrong.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - pat19989 - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 09:00 AM)Nikki Wrote: Have listened, searched and watched closely to both sides.  It is very interesting, some say this way is misinformation and others say the other side is misinformation.  Ask this question of self - who is right?  The answer is they both are.  It is all about love and the darkness cannot help but serve the light.  It is a test in one's gift of free choice.  Whatever one chooses we are all are teachers/students of each other.  We have to remember we are not our physical bodies, we are so much more. All the beautiful beings trying to bring others to the light/awakening, the choice is there and available if one searches.  There is also the inner guidance within each one of us if we listen.  It is not the job of either side to judge or condemn others for their choices. Our existence is filled with love and support and to help us transition to that which we choose.  Many will return to the third density, it still is love and not what some consider wrong.

Wonderful thoughts BigSmile

I vaguely remember reading something similar to the following concept, I think somewhere in the Ra material:

Our thoughts and beliefs build our reality in this density. Cancer is just as much of a disease of the mind as it is the body. So isn't it possible that if you believe the vaccination will protect you from COVID, that it will? and if you think that your own remedies will keep you safe, that these practices will protect you as well? Intent is always the most important aspect of any action, so is it that far of a leap to say that intent is the action? If i have a physical ailment that I believe to be a product of imbalance in energy, oftentimes an effort in balancing will slowly correct this ailment. In the same way, a few years ago I would have perceived any ailment to be purely physical, and would have treated it like such. And the healing remained the same.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 07-28-2021

“The CDC announced, albeit quietly, on Wednesday that the RT-PCR tests used to tell millions of Americans they’re infected with Covid-19 has been unable to accurately differentiate between the various coronaviruses. Of particular note is the inability of these tests to know whether someone is infected with Covid-19 or influenza.”

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 09:18 AM)David_1 Wrote: “The CDC announced, albeit quietly, on Wednesday that the RT-PCR tests used to tell millions of Americans they’re infected with Covid-19 has been unable to accurately differentiate between the various coronaviruses. Of particular note is the inability of these tests to know whether someone is infected with Covid-19 or influenza.”

lol, that's insane. Where is the source for this?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 09:18 AM)David_1 Wrote: “The CDC announced, albeit quietly, on Wednesday that the RT-PCR tests used to tell millions of Americans they’re infected with Covid-19 has been unable to accurately differentiate between the various coronaviruses. Of particular note is the inability of these tests to know whether someone is infected with Covid-19 or influenza.”

And there is a resurgence of influenza and other respiratory viruses that are really making a come back right now. Here it was estimated to be about 25% of cases.

So that's another reason to stop caring about cases per se. Only how hospitals are loaded should we care about. How are hospitals coping in the USA at the moment ? Here there are no issues in that regard.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 09:09 AM)pat19989 Wrote:
(07-28-2021, 09:00 AM)Nikki Wrote: Have listened, searched and watched closely to both sides.  It is very interesting, some say this way is misinformation and others say the other side is misinformation.  Ask this question of self - who is right?  The answer is they both are.  It is all about love and the darkness cannot help but serve the light.  It is a test in one's gift of free choice.  Whatever one chooses we are all are teachers/students of each other.  We have to remember we are not our physical bodies, we are so much more. All the beautiful beings trying to bring others to the light/awakening, the choice is there and available if one searches.  There is also the inner guidance within each one of us if we listen.  It is not the job of either side to judge or condemn others for their choices. Our existence is filled with love and support and to help us transition to that which we choose.  Many will return to the third density, it still is love and not what some consider wrong.

Wonderful thoughts BigSmile

I vaguely remember reading something similar to the following concept, I think somewhere in the Ra material:

Our thoughts and beliefs build our reality in this density. Cancer is just as much of a disease of the mind as it is the body. So isn't it possible that if you believe the vaccination will protect you from COVID, that it will? and if you think that your own remedies will keep you safe, that these practices will protect you as well? Intent is always the most important aspect of any action, so is it that far of a leap to say that intent is the action? If i have a physical ailment that I believe to be a product of imbalance in energy, oftentimes an effort in balancing will slowly correct this ailment. In the same way, a few years ago I would have perceived any ailment to be purely physical, and would have treated it like such. And the healing remained the same.

What one thinks and believes depends on the emotions/feelings that have feed that belief and what one will create. To be your truth, it should be based in love not fear. Fear attracts more fear and love creates more love. So if one believes and agrees with another's fear, or it is y/our own fear and base my life on it, that is giving away my power to a thought based on fear. There are universal laws and feel many of the teachings of truth, teach us those laws. Shared in love and something to examine for yourself. Heart

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 10:40 AM)confusedseeker Wrote:

lol, that's insane.  Where is the source for this?

What they officially said is in the link up there in my first post on this page. What is in the quote is an interpretation of what they said out on their website. The CDC is not likely to come out and say it outright in this way. But millions are curious indeed, as to why an RT PCR test was ever used, even through emergency authorization for diagnosis when it itself is not a diagnostic tool. We have all manner of "germs" inside us, but only very rarely do these activate and become what we call infectious. Big difference between the presence of something and active infection. People just could not listen to this sentence, though. It has to be asked why. What got triggered in masses that caused them to shut down their hearing to such a degree. We should indeed have a level of concern/interest in this. Not that any particular answer is necessary. Just that the observation might serve to be made, and the question inwardly asked.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 10:44 AM)Patrick Wrote:

And there is a resurgence of influenza and other respiratory viruses that are really making a come back right now. Here it was estimated to be about 25% of cases.

So that's another reason to stop caring about cases per se. Only how hospitals are loaded should we care about. How are hospitals coping in the USA at the moment ?  Here there are no issues in that regard.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/07/23/us/covid-coronavirus-hospitalizations-per-state.html
Barely anyone in the hospitals

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 07-28-2021

(07-27-2021, 11:06 PM)omcasey Wrote: .
I just want to throw this out here for those who maybe do not know yet.

Right now, and for the past months there are cases in the courts to revoke the emergency use authorization currently in use and being used to push vaccination. This is a part of why the media is doing everything possible to make it seem like you will lose rights if you do not go ahead with their agenda, ie: vaccination. When the emergency use authorization is revoked, and it is indeed being revoked *there is no more emergency, the power just does not want to be relinquished, hence having to be taken to court - noone will be able to even give the illusion of pushing imaginary mandates.

I seriously doubt it will work out this way for a couple reasons. First, our judicial system is corrupt to the core - these judges aren't doing a thing until they fear not doing the right thing. And secondly, I believe the way the Creator intends this to be is the People rising up to take down the darkness. When the People understand what has been done to them with vaccinations, massive change will happen.

Any mandates now only reinforce how thoroughly government and large corporations have destroyed themselves, triggering the necessity for a new system. It is inevitable now. I never thought it could happen this way, but the entire system has destroyed itself. Give it a few years to fully manifest.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 07-29-2021

All this fear mongering yet hardly anyone is dying and hospitals are doing great. I hope people are waking up to what the media and our gov't officials are doing.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-29-2021

(07-28-2021, 10:04 PM)ScottK Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 11:06 PM)omcasey Wrote: .
I just want to throw this out here for those who maybe do not know yet.

Right now, and for the past months there are cases in the courts to revoke the emergency use authorization currently in use and being used to push vaccination. This is a part of why the media is doing everything possible to make it seem like you will lose rights if you do not go ahead with their agenda, ie: vaccination. When the emergency use authorization is revoked, and it is indeed being revoked *there is no more emergency, the power just does not want to be relinquished, hence having to be taken to court - noone will be able to even give the illusion of pushing imaginary mandates.

I seriously doubt it will work out this way for a couple reasons.  First, our judicial system is corrupt to the core - these judges aren't doing a thing until they fear not doing the right thing.  And secondly, I believe the way the Creator intends this to be is the People rising up to take down the darkness.  When the People understand what has been done to them with vaccinations, massive change will happen.  

Any mandates now only reinforce how thoroughly government and large corporations have destroyed themselves, triggering the necessity for a new system.  It is inevitable now.  I never thought it could happen this way, but the entire system has destroyed itself.  Give it a few years to fully manifest.
Thought + Energy = Your Reality

What we really must watch is our own mental processes, this is how we change reality.

Mental processes moving much as yours are here is at the basis of what leads to a corresponding situation existing-or-unfolding in the world.

Maybe refrain from this, self correct, do not walk your thoughts into their fulfillment in this way.

The People are exactly who is behind the cases now in the courts. Maybe jump in with them?.. add your energy to theirs and see what happens.

What alternate outcome might come to be if enough of us begin doing THIS.

I wonder

Casey

Placebo - Nocebo

A five minute video clip from Bruce Lipton that covers the basis of our current predicament with the distribution of any substance globally.

In a nutshell - a lot of people are going to be hurt, damaged and/or face death.

It is one thing when such a thing is done at birth.

A whole other thing once we come into our own.

I will ask a question :

Who do you think KNOWS this.

Why a truly Naturopathic minded person knows to not inject under the skin.

Naturopathy understands the underlying nature of the body. It understands that all is already given. 

Listen - 5 minutes - learn something you maybe did not know.

Following the lead in, this is about the BODY.

Casey

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 07-29-2021

(07-29-2021, 04:43 PM)omcasey Wrote: .
Placebo - Nocebo

Totally agree with this. The doctor talks about the placebo effect. Good video. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 07-29-2021

Placebo - Nocebo

A five minute video clip from Bruce Lipton that covers the basis of our current predicament with the distribution of any substance globally.

In a nutshell - a lot of people are going to be hurt, damaged and/or face death.

It is one thing when such a thing is done at birth.

A whole other thing once we come into own.

I will ask a question :

Who do you think KNOWS this.

We all do, it is in plain site, wake-up beautiful beings, you are the power.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 07-29-2021

(07-29-2021, 06:12 PM)Diana Wrote:
Placebo - Nocebo

Totally agree with this. The doctor talks about the placebo effect. Good video. Smile

Our bodies were created perfectly, it is only thoughts like indicated on your last video that
fails us. It is not an easy trip back to the truth but well worth it. In love

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 07-30-2021

(07-29-2021, 06:41 PM)Nikki Wrote: Our bodies were created perfectly, it is only thoughts like indicated on your last video that
fails us.  It is not an easy trip back to the truth but well worth it.  In love

Yes - and this should be normal now:

WHO issues new recommendations on human genome editing for the advancement of public health

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 03:02 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 06:41 PM)Nikki Wrote: Our bodies were created perfectly, it is only thoughts like indicated on your last video that
fails us.  It is not an easy trip back to the truth but well worth it.  In love

Yes - and this should be normal now:

WHO issues new recommendations on human genome editing for the advancement of public health

Thank you for this information. Remember the Great Flood that destroyed all living things on earth? Only a few where harvested. It seems history is repeating itself but his time it will be by fire. There is light in all things but it is what mindset is used to create. I do not see or feel love in any of these goals of the elite. Subjugation seems to be the goal. Would like to point that there is a strong possibility that they have already been practicing. Like it is said by WHO, all must be edited. It is something we all have to come to reconcile within.

Rna Editing
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00272-5

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 07-31-2021

(07-30-2021, 06:25 AM)Nikki Wrote: Thank you for this information.  Remember the Great Flood that destroyed all living things on earth?  Only a few where harvested.  It seems history is repeating itself but his time it will be by fire.  There is light in all things but it is what mindset is used to create.  I do not see or feel love in any of these goals of the elite.  Subjugation seems to be the goal.  Would like to point that there is a strong possibility that they have already been practicing.  Like it is said by WHO, all must be edited.  It is something we all have to come to reconcile within.  

This time it will be by the free will of 'ourself', by taking the vaccine.
But i will see it more as information warfare.

One interesting thing is, that Rudolf Steiner has predicted this more than 100 years ago, including that there will be a vaccine (Lecture Rudolf Steiner 7. Oktober 1917 in GA 177).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 07-31-2021

This time it will be by the free will of 'ourself', by taking the vaccine.
But i will see it more as information warfare.

One interesting thing is, that Rudolf Steiner has predicted this more than 100 years ago, including that there will be a vaccine (Lecture Rudolf Steiner 7. Oktober 1917 in GA 177).
[/quote]

It will be very interesting what happens, I see chaos and destruction of what we know as the world but all things must change. We cannot rebuild on systems that are rotten to the core with crumbling foundations. Just like the Pheonix, a new world will come from the ashes, reborn. The world will be filled with light and love will be the outcome. There will be different species on the planet but do not think they will be brought forward by the elite, but seeded from beings connected to Source. Your idea is very interesting and like you believe this is all a prelude to what humanity has known this for a long time, but just like now, not many are listening. In love for all that you are.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-31-2021

I think we are trying something new this time. Instead of the age old crash and burn so that we can rebuild. This time we are evolving our systems and societies from where we are now up to far enough into 4d where such things are released when no longer needed.

I am very optimistic about our future. Even if countries tries to make vaccination mandatory, the resulting debate will end up being a good thing for society and the system.

There is more than enough 4d love and light instreaming already to transmute any schemes of the Elites into a good outcome for us.

I would say this is why the virus ended up being much less lethal than they had planned. The catalysts for change was left to act on us, but not as the weapon it was intended to be.

(07-31-2021, 08:19 AM)Patrick Wrote: I think we are trying something new this time. Instead of the age old crash and burn so that we can rebuild. This time we are evolving our systems and societies from where we are now up to far enough into 4d where such things are released when no longer needed.

I am very optimistic about our future. Even if countries tries to make vaccination mandatory, the resulting debate will end up being a good thing for society and the system.

There is more than enough 4d love and light instreaming already to transmute any schemes of the Elites into a good outcome for us.

I would say this is why the virus ended up being much less lethal than they had planned. The catalysts for change was left to act on us, but not as the weapon it was intended to be.

One of the beautiful aspects is what ever we think will be so when based in love for all. Even though our thoughts are different, the conclusion is the same, new ways, new age and new life. I am actually getting excited as things progress and the changes that are happening with the false reality tumbling apart for all to see. Still do cry when witnessing sadness from brothers and sisters, but also know within, the outcome is going to be wonderful for all.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 07-31-2021

(07-31-2021, 07:07 AM)Nikki Wrote: It will be very interesting what happens, I see chaos and destruction of what we know as the world but all things must change.  We cannot rebuild on systems that are rotten to the core with crumbling foundations.  Just like the Pheonix, a new world will come from the ashes, reborn.  The world will be filled with light and love will be the outcome.  There will be different species on the planet but do not think they will be brought forward by the elite, but seeded from beings connected to Source.   Your idea is very interesting and like you believe this is all a prelude to what humanity has known this for a long time, but just like now, not many are listening.  In love for all that you are.

This will happen presumably later on.
At this time everything goes in the direction of the Agenda 2030 and the Guide Stones, sometimes termed as New World Order.

Just watch out for the symbol and colors:

[Image: resize_200x200.png]

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-31-2021

(07-31-2021, 08:19 AM)Patrick Wrote: I think we are trying something new this time. Instead of the age old crash and burn so that we can rebuild. This time we are evolving our systems and societies from where we are now up to far enough into 4d where such things are released when no longer needed.

I find the first sentence very accurate.

I see two essential streams into 4D.. through the avenue of the AI timeline ( the injections being what are beginning to prepare the human body for more of a merger with 'machine'. And via what I simply call the Natural timeline, which is Kundalini and the 'ascension' process which re-wires and restructures the human template and physical system from within itself. Many of us here know ourselves to be moving through such a process. -- myself included. I do a lot of writing on this subject, or...."logging" may be more accurate, I have logged my process from its inception. Each of these paths is valid, each is in every way forthcoming, we can see them unfolding before us now. There are ( 4/5/6D ) worlds where they intersect and even where they go to war. 

We play the part(s) that we do in all this. We....many of us....have access to these additional lifetimes even now.

Regarding the virus, it was much less lethal because 'man' is far less intelligent than Nature.

Those who created this thing are aligning with AI, not Nature.

This is merely my view. We all have our own.

Casey

(07-31-2021, 12:03 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 07:07 AM)Nikki Wrote: It will be very interesting what happens, I see chaos and destruction of what we know as the world but all things must change.  We cannot rebuild on systems that are rotten to the core with crumbling foundations.  Just like the Pheonix, a new world will come from the ashes, reborn.  The world will be filled with light and love will be the outcome.  There will be different species on the planet but do not think they will be brought forward by the elite, but seeded from beings connected to Source.   Your idea is very interesting and like you believe this is all a prelude to what humanity has known this for a long time, but just like now, not many are listening.  In love for all that you are.

This will happen presumably later on.
At this time everything goes in the direction of the Agenda 2030 and the Guide Stones, sometimes termed as New World Order.

Just watch out for the symbol and colors:

[Image: resize_200x200.png]

Could you please tell us what this symbol means.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 07-31-2021

I must admit that I love technology. BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 07-31-2021

Yes a lot of people do !!

There is more to technology, though, than the kind of technology mentioned above.

There is Natural technology.. directly with light and sound.

This latter is Natural, or Nature based technology.

Just a thought.

Casey

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-01-2021

(07-31-2021, 05:13 PM)Nikki Wrote: Could you please tell us what this symbol means.

Simply google for "Agenda 2030".

You will find a detailed description of the symbol at the ILO with "Decent work, the key to the 2030 agenda for sustainable development".
(The International Labour Organization is responsible for all contracts of work.)
Please keep in mind that here are only described the goals and not the conditions and methods to reach them.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 04:34 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-31-2021, 05:13 PM)Nikki Wrote: Could you please tell us what this symbol means.

You will find a detailed description of the symbol at the ILO with "Decent work, the key to the 2030 agenda for sustainable development".
(The International Labour Organization is responsible for all contracts of work.)
Please keep in mind that here are only described the goals and not the conditions and methods to reach them.

Thank you for this information, it makes me gag :exclamation: Truly sick Agenda is all I can say but like you said they do not tell the whole truth. On the surface looks like a good idea but those who are awake know that underneath this good idea is darkness, certainly not based in love for all. It is not for humanity but for human slavery. Truly do not believe there will be an Agenda 2030, the world as it is will parish before then, much sooner, who knows for sure when but it could be 2021. We have many allies not of this world like Ra, etc, physical and non-physical who are love watching and are willing to help and step in if necessary. I now many are calling out to the heavens right now for help and guidance.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-01-2021

(08-01-2021, 08:03 AM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-01-2021, 04:34 AM)tadeus Wrote:

Thank you for this information, it makes me gag :exclamation:  Truly sick Agenda is all I can say but like you said they do not tell the whole truth.  On the surface looks like a good idea but those who are awake know that underneath this good idea is darkness, certainly not based in love for all.   It is not for humanity but for human slavery.  Truly do not believe there will be an Agenda 2030, the world as it is will parish before then, much sooner, who knows for sure when but it could be 2021.  We have many allies not of this world like Ra, etc, physical and non-physical who are love watching and are willing to help and step in if necessary.  I now many are calling out to the heavens right now for help and guidance.

"More people in decent jobs means stronger and more inclusive economic growth. Improved growth means more resources to create decent jobs."

As soon as you see an agenda that talks about the concept of jobs you know it is phony. An STO future no longer has the need for jobs. Any arrow of causality that points to an STO future, that depends on technology, will target 100% full automation and no BS about "better" jobs.