Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-04-2021

Then what about all the possible COVID mutations? Next year there may be 5 new strands of COVID requiring 10 shots. And then the year after that 1,000 new COVID strands requiring 2,000 shots. And so on.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-05-2021

(08-04-2021, 10:30 PM)Anders Wrote: Then what about all the possible COVID mutations? Next year there may be 5 new strands of COVID requiring 10 shots. And then the year after that 1,000 new COVID strands requiring 2,000 shots. And so on.

This is why we really should just top the vaccinations. Vaccinations are forcing the virus to mutate into possibly more and more dangerous strains. Where if we just let it run its course naturally, the virus would get weaker and weaker over time. We are really messing with nature right now.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ada - 08-05-2021

(08-05-2021, 12:47 AM)confusedseeker Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 10:30 PM)Anders Wrote: Then what about all the possible COVID mutations? Next year there may be 5 new strands of COVID requiring 10 shots. And then the year after that 1,000 new COVID strands requiring 2,000 shots. And so on.

This is why we really should just top the vaccinations.  Vaccinations are forcing the virus to mutate into possibly more and more dangerous strains.  Where if we just let it run its course naturally, the virus would get weaker and weaker over time.  We are really messing with nature right now.

Well to be fair, we've already long past been doing this with science and other medicine/vaccine to this day to save and extends lives. So this is sort of a strawman. Imo

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-05-2021

Rudolf Steiner warned about Ahriman influences and the eight sphere. I haven't fully grasped what he meant yet but I think he means that our civilization becomes trapped in a limited materialistic view. Like how scientists attempt to control life from a materialistic worldview.

The COVID vaccine is an example of that. I'm a huge fan of science, but as the editor in chief of The Lancet, one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world, wrote, science has turned to darkness. And even with science done correct, it's still limited to only believing in a materialistic Ahriman world.

Then what about herd immunity? Should we take the vaccine to protect others? My answer is: what herd immunity? Herd immunity against one single strand of COVID? What will that do? Sounds dangerous to me and a boosting of the opportunity for COVID to mutate.

Some people claim that there isn't even any virus. I don't know, sure viruses could just be exosomes, but in that case COVID still exists as a mind virus one might say, and that too can mutate. It's like a meme that Richard Dawkins wrote about.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-05-2021

The deal with mutations is just like with the flu. It's always different mutations each year. You can get a yearly vaccine for it as well, but it is not deadly enough for most people to care about the flu vaccine. Each year they select the most potent mutations to include in the flu shot.

It's worth nothing that mutations will happen with our without vaccination.

So Covid will not go away, but we are collectively developing a better innate protection against that class of virus. So my guess is it will become just like any other flu virus and the year's most potent mutations will be included in the regular yearly flu shot. Since our innate protection will have made this thing into a regular flu, it won't matter much if people get that vaccination or not in the future.

(08-05-2021, 06:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: The deal with mutations is just like with the flu. It's always different mutations each year. You can get a yearly vaccine for it as well, but it is not deadly enough for most people to care about the flu vaccine. Each year they select the most potent mutations to include in the flu shot.

How convenient. The flu virus just happens to mutate into so few strains that the baddest viruses can be selected to be included in the vaccines. Sorry, but that just sounds too dubious to me. As the editor in chief of The Lancet wrote, science has turned to darkness. I would trust a used cars salesman more than the medical industrial complex.

Quote:"The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness." - Richard Horton Editor-in-Chief The Lancet

(08-05-2021, 06:25 AM)Anders Wrote: Then what about herd immunity? Should we take the vaccine to protect others? My answer is: what herd immunity? Herd immunity against one single strand of COVID? What will that do? Sounds dangerous to me and a boosting of the opportunity for COVID to mutate.

Some people claim that there isn't even any virus. I don't know, sure viruses could just be exosomes, but in that case COVID still exists as a mind virus one might say, and that too can mutate. It's like a meme that Richard Dawkins wrote about.

The current vaccines protect against all the current strands to differing degree. But in all cases it protects well against hospitalisation and death.

Rejecting the existence of the virus is like my father in law who refuses to believe it when someone gets cancer. It's a protection mechanism of the mind. It's too hard for him to face illness.

(08-05-2021, 06:59 AM)Anders Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 06:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: The deal with mutations is just like with the flu. It's always different mutations each year. You can get a yearly vaccine for it as well, but it is not deadly enough for most people to care about the flu vaccine. Each year they select the most potent mutations to include in the flu shot.

How convenient. The flu virus just happens to mutate into so few strains that the baddest viruses can be selected to be included in the vaccines. Sorry, but that just sounds too dubious to me. As the editor in chief of The Lancet wrote, science has turned to darkness. I would trust a used cars salesman more than the medical industrial complex.

Quote:"The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness." - Richard Horton Editor-in-Chief The Lancet

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. The vaccine does not only protect against a set of mutations, it protects against all. What I meant is that they select the most potent mutations to develop a version that targets more directly those mutations, in order to be more effective against those mutations, but it still protects against them all nonetheless.

(08-05-2021, 06:59 AM)Patrick Wrote: The current vaccines protect against all the current strands to differing degree.

Again, how convenient. In theory, and in practice, the medical industrial complex can come up with all kinds of claims based on fudged and cherry-picked statistics. We will see. My prediction is that all vaccines are a huge scam. For example polio I read is caused by toxins such as DDT, not by a virus. And I also heard that viruses are no more than exosomes, which are natural messenger capsules produced by our cells. How do you think our cells can manufacture COVID viruses? RNA is just a blueprint for a single protein. Are viruses real? I don't know, but it sure as heck looks suspicious to me.

Quote:"Hildreth now proposes that “the virus is fully an exosome in every sense of the word.”" - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2248418/

It is indeed a question of trust. We collectively let greed direct how our society and businesses operate and so people have lost confidence.

So we reap what we have sowed. STS is exploiting this mistrust and manufacturing all kinds of nonsensical conspiracies to sow distrust even more. Also creating more political polarization.

So it's up to each of us to choose love over separation. To inform ourselves and filter information with our innate positive filters by assessing if the source is pushing fear and separation or if it is pushing hopeful information that unites, gives clarity and is open to scrutiny.

This whole thing is an illusion my friend.

So all beliefs are illusions too. None more truth than others. Which means we each choose the beliefs we wish to align with.

Personally I choose the most loving, accepting and inclusive beliefs I can manage.

There is nothing to understand in 3d, we are here to see how we are going to make our choices. To see what focus we prefer.

The danger with trusting authorities is that there is a significant risk of corruption, manipulation, disinformation and bolstering of self-serving agendas. For example politicians themselves generally don't have enough expertise and have to trust other authorities. Politicians can in this way easily become hostages to special interests.

Albert Einstein said something like: If you can't explain something to a six-year-old child you haven't understood it yourself. That's a good approach for how to make people have their own understanding instead of needing to trust authorities who tell them that Santa Claus is real.

It's not just the authorities, it's each others that we need to trust.

Science is one of the least controllable aspect of our society.

STS is sowing distrust of science so they can go back to manufacturing the truth themselves.

Without the scientific process, they'll make us believe whatever they want and there is no way to check for ourselves. While the scientific process can be scrutinized by anyone sitting at home over the Internet. Think about it, it's mind blowing.

It's not the authorities that is doing science, it's all the people working on it. Regular moms and dads.

(08-05-2021, 07:36 AM)Patrick Wrote: It's not the authorities that is doing science, it's all the people working on it. Regular moms and dads.

Unfortunately, even the scientists themselves get trapped in the corrupt system. I posted a comment on YouTube which came to me out of the blue but I think it's pretty accurate: Science has become too big to fail. Meaning, instead of admitting that theories have been falsified they are modified with ad hoc fudge factors, very much in the same way like how the scientists hundreds of years ago kept their epicycle theories going by making them more and more complex in order to make them fit their idea of earth as the center of the universe.

Today it's even worse. Special interests in the form of large scientific industrial complexes have become collective egos who need to survive regardless of the truth. And with truth thrown out of the window they are allowed to continue their mischief for maximizing their own growth and protection instead of serving the public good.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-05-2021

(08-04-2021, 05:24 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Why did you take the vaccine? Was it to save society?

Having already got Covid at the beginning, I took it primarily to give a good example to those around me. I also took it because I like to experiment.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Some people do not want to inject themselves with an experimental drug. I cannot possibly save the world at large by receiving an experimental vaccination or my family or even myself from "death".

I understand this reason very well. If I had not confidence in the preliminary results, I would have waited as well.

Of course, at this present moment, this experiment is no longer one. The standard 3 phase trials were done and the emergency use authorization has resulted in a phase 4 trial of massive proportion. I don't think we ever had so much data on so many different people for any trials. So at this time, this stage 4 trial is a massive success and has much more data than any other things the regulatory agencies ever approved before.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: I mean you do know that someday you are going to die and have you ever considered that your death has already been planned just like your birth has been planned? ... I mean you do realize that the way in which you will die is planned, right?

I do yes.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Let's assume this is true. I do not want to put anything into my body that I do not know its long term effects. I do not take the flu vaccination or the pneumonia vaccination why in the heck would I consider something that was created in less than one year?

I understand this and this is where risk assessment comes in. So far the virus has demonstrated more long term issues than the vaccines, much more so.

If it's a question of time, out of curiosity, how long would it take for you to feel this is safe for you? Because as far as I know, it is only a question of time before every human catches the virus. So really the choice is catching the virus with or without prior vaccination.

(08-04-2021, 02:55 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: It is great that you do not mind to put an experimental drug into your body and that you feel like an altruistic individual by doing so but I cannot get on board with any of those illogical reasons for doing such a thing. In my eyes it is not altruistic nor could it possibly be a way to extend your life or anyone else's.

I will admit that extending my life or protecting myself was never one of my reasons for getting vaccinated. The altruistic part was just in giving a good example to my peers. Mostly the altruism is in a loving and confident attitude towards all the good things in life.

I do not fear for my life or the life of others. I dislike the needless suffering of others. Dying is not an issue in my opinion, but staying alive while suffering needlessly is something I dislike and am still working on accepting.

Wow there's a lot to unpack here.
I also had Cov-19 it was like having a really bad sinus infection. The worst thing was feeling tired all the time.

We cannot know the long term effects of a virus that has been here a year and a half as you said that the virus has more long term effects than the shot. We would need to wait about a decade for that data to speak because this is how they "generally" study vaccines. They do not study a vaccine in less than a year (of which they did not study it, they created it in less than a year, supposedly). When you ask how much more study do I need, are you referring to the study done on half the world's population? And the answer is, at least one decade.

I understand that you do not like "needless suffering". Who are you to say that this world has no karma in which to balance? This is largely causing what you say is needless suffering. That is very pompous and arrogant of you to try to take the much needed lessons away or lessen them for anyone. The reason why we suffer is because we do not want to be uncomfortable and we make choices toward comfort and ego based decisions and this causes suffering. No one likes or enjoys to see another suffer but is there another way to eleviate the suffering besides the realization of our own ignorance? The wages of sin are death....meaning; the wages of errored, ego-based thinking will cause one to enter into the cycles of life and death.
You being a martyr for your peers will not eleviate anything. Being a martyr is not a good example, being wise with an open heart is a good example and allowing others to make their own decisions while supporting them is good council. I would not get a vaccination for anyone I loved. They may do as they wish, I support that with an open heart.
To demonstrate wisdom is not done like this while showing the world you foolishly love all with no regard to yourself is not balanced. What is balanced is like I said offering good council from the heart and wisdom.

I have more questions...
Why do you feel people suffer? Why do you think people have been locked into 3rd density earth cycles? What is the cause of your own suffering? Can I eleviate your suffering? And how? How can you personally stop the suffering of mankind or even your peers? I am not speaking of you holding the light for them within the central part of the body, or thinking or intending that something is good when clearly it is bad or comes from a bad place.

There are retractions all the time. It's the media that does not mention these often. They even continue peddling retracted studies sometimes if it fits their agenda.

The regular people doing science are not more indoctrinated in the system than the rest of us are. We collectively made the choice to let greed run the show.

But still, science is our best shot against the control of the Elites.

Otherwise, we just go back to when religions manufactured truth.

My prediction is the science will include the spiritual aspect of things in a couple decades. Time/space will need to be included in order to explain things properly. It cannot continue forever to only take space/time into consideration.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-05-2021

(08-05-2021, 07:36 AM)Patrick Wrote: It's not just the authorities, it's each others that we need to trust.

Science is one of the least controllable aspect of our society.

STS is sowing distrust of science so they can go back to manufacturing the truth themselves.

Without the scientific process, they'll make us believe whatever they want and there is no way to check for ourselves. While the scientific process can be scrutinized by anyone sitting at home over the Internet. Think about it, it's mind blowing.

It's not the authorities that is doing science, it's all the people working on it. Regular moms and dads.

When you speak of "they" who are you referring to exactly? Who are the STS?
You are saying that I can do loads of true scientific research from my home by using my computer? Actual scientific research? Wouldn't be better if these authorities that have the true data from the studies done in labs to be honest with us? Wouldn't that be mind blowing?!!!
You can do no real research from your home computer and this is the very split in society you see today where some will believe that vaccines are good while others believe they are not healthy and refuse them (all).
This goes back to my original question for you....who are these that withold the information and spread the lies? Not your government according to you. Who then?

Yes, science I think is definitely needed to avoid spiritual bypassing. And also, science is a major and necessary tool for developing our human civilization. And what Rudolf Steiner talked about, that we have become too materialistic will I think sort itself out as spiritual facts become known.

The COVID disaster is probably a good thing overall! But that's from the largest cosmic perspective. Having to die of COVID is certainly awful and a tragedy from our personal perspective. Personally I'm curious about whether I will take the vaccine or not. I don't know! My secret hope, well maybe not so secret, is that there will be a Covidgate scandal soon. To prevent things from getting totally out of hand in terms of Orwellian control and "never let a good crisis go to waste" power grabs.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: We cannot know the long term effects of a virus that has been here a year and a half as you said that the virus has more long term effects than the shot. We would need to wait about a decade for that data to speak because this is how they "generally" study vaccines. They do not study a vaccine in less than a year (of which they did not study it, they created it in less than a year, supposedly).

What has been termed Long Covid is well documented. Vaccination issues are much less present in comparison. So the deleterious effects of Long Covid are protected against with vaccination. But indeed, we don't know the longer effects of both.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: When you ask how much more study do I need, are you referring to the study done on half the world's population? And the answer is, at least one decade.

So then in ten years if all continues to go well, this whole thing will have become a non issue. Most people to whom I have asked that question told me 2 or 3 years. Personally, I believe that in 3 years this will all have become a non issue.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: I understand that you do not like "needless suffering". Who are you to say that this world has no karma in which to balance? This is largely causing what you say is needless suffering. That is very pompous and arrogant of you to try to take the much needed lessons away or lessen them for anyone.

I will not dispute the arrogance of wanting people to feel good and feel loved. And I am quite clumsy in manifesting this desire anyway. Otherwise, you would only feel accepted and loved by what you read from me.

But are you suggesting that sharing my opinion here could result in lessening the suffering of others so much that the function of karma is thwarted? I do not even believe they need to "suffer" their karma, they can forgive themselves any time and that karma is voided. Their karma was just there in the first place so they can learn to forgive others and themselves. If anyone can learn that without suffering, then all the better.

In my opinion, many chooses to suffer to create catalyst for others. So that we have an opportunity to choose to try and alleviate some of it.

Would you consider choosing to let them suffer because it's just karma they have to burn?

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: The reason why we suffer is because we do not want to be uncomfortable and we make choices toward comfort and ego based decisions and this causes suffering. No one likes or enjoys to see another suffer but is there another way to eleviate the suffering besides the realization of our own ignorance?  The wages of sin are death....meaning; the wages of errored, ego-based thinking will cause one to enter into the cycles of life and death.

In my personal experience, true comfort always came after leaps of faith. Trying to bring comfort and ease never worked for long. It's the attitude towards everything that changes everything. It's our state of being. Then stuff like comfort and ease manifest by themselves as to mirror your internal state.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: You being a martyr for your peers will not eleviate anything. Being a martyr is not a good example, being wise with an open heart is a good example and allowing others to make their own decisions while supporting them is good council. I would not get a vaccination for anyone I loved. They may do as they wish, I support that with an open heart.

Far from me the idea of martyrdom. I don't know what made you believe anything I said was for reasons of martyrdom. Wise and open hearted is part of my intentions, but like I mentioned I am clumsy it seems.

Do you mean to say that by giving what I believe is good council, I am preventing others from making their own decisions?

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: To demonstrate wisdom is not done like this while showing the world you foolishly love all with no regard to yourself is not balanced. What is balanced is like I said offering good council from the heart and wisdom.

I myself live in an abundance of everything. Abundance of Love, abundance of health, even abundance of money. It boggles my mind how my life is good nowadays. All of it came after my attitude towards all things changed. After I foolishly took that step of wanting to love all things. It's like the Universe cannot help but manifest all the best for you because you truly wish all the best for everyone.

So I did not give anything up by taking the vaccine. It was a balanced action, I did review the data before. It was not done without wisdom. But I did took it with love, trust and faith.

I am still very much learning to offer good wise council from the heart. I am sorry that you think my foolish views about faith and love are without wisdom, but from my PoV, such an attitude is very wise. Not the wisdom of the mind alone, but blended wisdom with the heart.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: I have more questions...
Why do you feel people suffer?

Either for their own catalyst, to provide catalysts for others or both.

But ultimately, whatever the preincarnative reason is, it is to hollow us so we can become better instruments of the One and channel its Love with less distortions.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Why do you think people have been locked into 3rd density earth cycles?

I do not believe that.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: What is the cause of your own suffering?

So far my own sufferings has mostly been at the spirit level. In terms of sufferings of the body and mind I have been stupidly "lucky".

But the cause I think is part of my very fabric. I am a brother of sorrow. This planet is calling. The sorrow touched me to my core and so I answered.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Can I eleviate your suffering? And how?

That is a very interesting question. I do not remember anyone ever asking me that (perhaps my wife did, but I'm not sure).

I think that in order to help alleviate the sufferings of my spirit, you could just continue helping to spread the message of love, acceptance and forgiveness. Anything that works towards alleviating the sorrows of this planet. Because, the sorrows of this planet and those of my spirit are One.

(08-05-2021, 08:06 AM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: How can you personally stop the suffering of mankind or even your peers? I am not speaking of you holding the light for them within the central part of the body, or thinking or intending that something is good when clearly it is bad or comes from a bad place.

But holding the light is the primary function in helping to lessen the suffering of mankind. I could hardly just cast this aside as not a good enough way to help with the suffering.

Other than this basic primary function, I don't know exactly what else I could do to personally help with the suffering of mankind or my peers.

I guess it is the same issue the rest of the Confederation faces. The people of the planet calls in sorrow, we come and offer the solution and it is rejected. So they call again and again we come and give the same message which is rejected every time. Since the very nature of the brothers and sisters of sorrow is answering those calls, we will continue coming nonetheless. Even after this planet is in 4d positive, we will follow those going to other 3d planets and if they are in sorrow there as well, we will come again. There is nothing else to do for a brother or a sister of sorrow. It is not just an honor/duty. It is who we are.

I remember when people were called "conspiracy theorists" for saying that eventually there will be Vaccine Passports/IDs...now I look at what New York City is doing, it's medical apartheid.

What's shocking to me is how quickly and easily it happened. The population didn't raise one voice against it. People have become totally demoralized and weakened, it's sad. The agenda pushes forward...faster and faster now. I don't know how any neutral person couldn't see it now.

In my city, people are actually calling for vaccine passports to be implemented. I really don't like the idea. Why force anyone to do anything?

It's official now.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8088461/quebec-covid-vaccine-passport/

Quote:As of Thursday, 84.3 per cent of Quebecers aged 12 and older have received a first dose of COVID-19 vaccine, with 69.7 per cent considered adequately vaccinated.

“People who have made the effort to get their two doses should be able to live a somewhat normal life, having access to all activities, including non-essential ones,” Legault said in explaining the vaccine passport plan.

I understand their rationale, but I really believe they could have accomplished that without passport, just by continuing to provide information and letting people choose.

They should be extremely glad with 85% vaccinated. I don't think they truly understand against what these numbers were working.

So here we go. Like we say here in Québec... Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche!

(08-05-2021, 01:06 PM)Patrick Wrote: Why force anyone to do anything?

I don't want to offend you, but you're still asking why?? There is a clear agenda at play here. I don't think people really know what the EXACT agenda is, but the common theme is clear: CONTROL.

(08-05-2021, 02:16 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:

I don't want to offend you, but you're still asking why?? There is a clear agenda at play here. I don't think people really know what the EXACT agenda is, but the common theme is clear: CONTROL.

Please note that I do not believe in the great majority of conspiration theories. I do not believe for one picosecond that Legault wishes to control our population per se.

So as much as I see that this ends up controlling people, I do not believe it is their agenda.

I think they really believe they are doing this in order to protect people. They think that those not wanting vaccination are just missing information in order to make the "right" decision and that tilting the scale of freedom towards those vaccinated will give the unvaccinated the impulse to inform themselves "properly".

They have no idea how much strongly the unvaccinated don't want it. We here are quite aware of this.

But I am not going to make excuses for them. The end result is still to passively-aggressively force people to get vaccinated. It's just not the big agenda the CT circles are portraying it to be.

--

At this point I have no idea how the collective is going to reconcile everyone. I can just meditate on this and ask that all goes well for all.

This session with Q'uo may help in that regard: https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2021/2021_0527.aspx

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-05-2021

(08-05-2021, 02:34 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 02:16 PM)confusedseeker Wrote:

Please note that I do not believe in the great majority of conspiration theories. I do not believe for one picosecond that Legault wishes to control our population per se.

So as much as I see that this ends up controlling people, I do not believe it is their agenda.

I think they really believe they are doing this in order to protect people. They think that those not wanting vaccination are just missing information in order to make the "right" decision and that tilting the scale of freedom towards those vaccinated will give the unvaccinated the impulse to inform themselves "properly".

They have no idea how much strongly the unvaccinated don't want it. We here are quite aware of this.

But I am not going to make excuses for them. The end result is still to passively-aggressively force people to get vaccinated. It's just not the big agenda the CT circles are portraying it to be.

--

At this point I have no idea how the collective is going to reconcile everyone. I can just meditate on this and ask that all goes well for all.

This session with Q'uo may help in that regard: https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2021/2021_0527.aspx

Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, I find it amusing when you play these 'cat and mouse' games with yourself, whether they're conscious or unconscious. This debacle is quite simple actually, the fears of the men in power controls them, which then in turn imposes control over populace. I wouldn't call these 'low middlemen' even true negatives, their incompetence in that regard is almost astounding. If you go scraping the bottom of the infamous sinkhole, you'll find these people in there. I'm mildly shocked (not really, of course) that democratic systems bring these types of people to the 'leadership' (what leadership? more like dealership) positions.

The only thing more sorrowful than seeing people controlled by their fears is seeing people controlled by the fears of some others.

PS: I find it peculiar that I 'was encouraged' to make this post with the vibrations lowered to some extent. It was fun, though, and I hope some of the humour comes through to others too.

(08-05-2021, 03:43 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: ...Patrick, Patrick, Patrick, I find it amusing when you play these 'cat and mouse' games with yourself, whether they're conscious or unconscious...

This could describe the whole saga of polarity ! The Creator playing 'cat and mouse' games with itself. BigSmile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Eddie - 08-05-2021

I haven't read through this thread, so I apologize if this information has been posted earlier:

Former Pfizer employee confirms that the injections contain poisonous graphene oxide

(08-05-2021, 08:48 PM)Eddie Wrote: I haven't read through this thread, so I apologize if this information has been posted earlier:

Former Pfizer employee confirms that the injections contain poisonous graphene oxide

Alternative here Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Eddie - 08-05-2021

Don't trust anything from Reuters.  Reuters is part of the Deep State propaganda machine.