Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-13-2021

It looks like the mRNA based ones starts to wane after 6 to 8 months. So shots would need to be given yearly at the least.

But there are also Covid nasal vaccines coming up that would have a small chance of preventing even variants from replicating. This could actually bring herd immunity at some point.

In all reality now I think this planet wishes to have the global catalyst about mandatory treatment. I am against mandatory anything, but I do not intend on revolting against the wish of the majority. Instead I give my reasons for being against to anyone who is interested.

I still don't believe in a conspiracy from our governments. I think pushing that angle would be as fear-based as a great many of the anti-vaccination arguments. I just don't find this helpful.

I tell people around me that if a party platform presents the removal of all those rules, maybe it would be a good idea to vote for them (we are having federal elections on September 20). We shall see but if this goes like voting for parties presenting alternative to our monetary system, then not many people will vote for them. I think the very great majority of Canadians are fine with mandatory vaccination.

This will create 2 class of citizen. The minority being looked down upon. Typical.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 06:07 PM)Patrick Wrote: It looks like the mRNA based ones starts to wane after 6 to 8 months. So shots would need to be given yearly at the least.

Sounds like a formidable cash cow for the pharma industry. In this Law of One video Aaron Abke talks from around 15 minutes about problems with the pharmaceutical industry:

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 02:46 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Earlier I stated that very few people would actually support the idea of "forcing" people to be vaccinated.  I believe this is changing rapidly.  There are now many people on the "left" or "progressive" who I've heard look at their fellow citizens with disgust if they haven't been vaccinated, and I've definitely heard anger and support for forced vaccination.  We are in a sad state.

...Earlier I stated that very few people support the idea of "forcing" people to have driving lessons, passing a test and then receiving a drivers license so as to be allowed to drive on the roads. I believe this is changing rapidly. There are now many people on the "left" or "progressive" who I've heard look at their fellow citizens with disgust if they drive without knowing how to, 'under the influence' or with expired/cancelled licenses, warrants and/or who've maimed or killed others; and I've definitely heard anger and support for drivers licenses, driving lessons, (esp: learning how to operate heavy machinery, including cars) and prohibition of driving when intoxicated. We are in a sad state.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 02:46 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Earlier I stated that very few people would actually support the idea of "forcing" people to be vaccinated.  I believe this is changing rapidly.  There are now many people on the "left" or "progressive" who I've heard look at their fellow citizens with disgust if they haven't been vaccinated, and I've definitely heard anger and support for forced vaccination.  We are in a sad state.

Fortunately, we are a country of laws, and not a country of media fomented mob rule. I don't think any forced vaccination could be successful anyway given the number of gun owners in the US. You'd have to be a moron to want to do that job.

But anyway, this is the split, so be happy to find your side of the split.

The left will only realize the folly of their actions when they realize that the vaccinated are now the super-spreaders, and they shouldn't have trusted their masters. Give it a couple months as it gets colder out. All will be well Smile

I doubt that there will be mandatory vaccinations made into law by governments. A huge number of people refuse the COVID vaccine and to strap them all down and force-vaccinate them would be an ugly development.

However, companies can mandate vaccines, and I think many airline companies already do that. And governments can have rules that say that everybody who travel from another country to their country must be vaccinated. I still hope for a Covidgate scandal though, before this Orwellian global nightmare gets completely out of hand, hijacked by increasingly power-grabbing service-to-self constructs (in the name of "serving the good of all" of course).

(08-12-2021, 02:28 PM)David_1 Wrote:    Since it is a crime to force an experimental drug on an employee, people who do not wish to take the shot should say, “No” if they are required to take the shot as a condition of keeping their job.  They should not resign their job, because if they are then fired, they have a legal right to sue.

This will bankrupt a lot of large corporations, and smaller ones if they are stupid enough to jump off the cliff with the other lemmings.

It's a great time for the enterprising among us to build new businesses that will take advantage of what emerges from this mess.

(08-13-2021, 10:45 AM)Green_One_Returns Wrote: By chance do you know of anyone who has successfully beat their employer in court for mandating the vaccine against them?

I can only recall that the medical staff class-action suit in Texas a few months ago came close to winning against their employers but the judge threw the case out when they used the Nuremberg codes as a defense against the mandates….

I think the environment will be very different when this set of cases start to be heard. We may even have the beginnings of a new common law court system by that point, which would not be influenced by the multitudes of corrupt judges.

My new plan (may change) is to take the vaccine if I want to travel to another country and vaccination is required. And to be peaceful in relation to COVID!

Easier said than done in conflict-ridden situations. And often we WANT conflict to fuel our pain bodies as Eckhart Tolle calls them. So COVID and the vaccine issue can be used as a spiritual practice for dissolving the pain body.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-14-2021

(08-13-2021, 08:58 PM)Anders Wrote: Sounds like a formidable cash cow for the pharma industry. In this Law of One video Aaron Abke talks from around 15 minutes about problems with the pharmaceutical industry:

Vaccinations where always a cash cow only.
The existence of a virus cannot be evidenced and the impact of vaccination is only a statistical artwork.
This has been documented by several authors.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 04:12 AM)tadeus Wrote: Vaccinations where always a cash cow only.

I don't know if it only has been about profit. It's difficult to know what information to trust without having direct insight into it oneself. I heard that polio is caused by toxins such as DDT. So the polio vaccine could have been a way for the chemical industry to protect itself against massive lawsuits. But okay, in cahoots with the pharma industry who makes the profit from vaccines. False rumors, or facts? Who knows.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-15-2021

(08-13-2021, 06:07 PM)Patrick Wrote: .....
I still don't believe in a conspiracy from our governments. I think pushing that angle would be as fear-based as a great many of the anti-vaccination arguments. I just don't find this helpful.

See I sort of keep on getting the impression that you do not want to "believe" in those things because it does not fit in with your optimism distortion.
optimism just like pessimism are attitudes and as such contrary to reality. Reality does not care whether you are an optimist or not.
It wont change the way things are, maybe life is easier for you if you live in a pink bubble of your own making but you are still deluding yourself.
I think honesty and a willingness to see things as they are, and not as one wishes them to be should be part of (spiritual) life imo.
For the rest of your post I agree, we also have elections in september and I do hope that people will vote for the parties that are against mandatory and those covid rules. We will see how it pans out, since anyone against the official restrictions re covid is being painted as being "far right "in this country. As someone else said "black is white" and "good is bad" .... and in that sense people speaking out for freedom and respect of our constitutional rights are called "fascists" these days.... but apparently the world wants to go thru this at this stage as you said.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-15-2021

No. I just look at our provincial prime minister and I see a loving entity and a fatherly figure. Same thing with our minister of health.

The cold uncaring reality you described does not exists. It's just an illusion.

Reality very much reacts magically to optimism. I have seen this in operation and not just within my own experience.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-15-2021

I'm just making people angrier with me by remaining uninterested in being swept in the illusory maelstrom.

I am basically being told that my way of seeing things could even be dangerous for myself and others.

So I'll let teachers speak about these things instead. Maybe members of this forum will be less angry with them.

Here is Tolle writing about these things that I am trying to convey.

https://eckharttolle.com/the-power-of-non-resistance/

Quote: In surrender, you no longer need ego defenses and false masks. You become very simple, very real. “That’s dangerous,” says the ego. “You’ll get hurt. You’ll become vulnerable.” What the ego doesn’t know, of course, is that only through the letting go of resistance, through becoming “vulnerable,” can you discover your true and essential invulnerability.

The Ego concept is hard to work with because of too much baggage. But here the Ego means that part of self that is still under the spell of the illusion of separation.

Those are not fluffy words, they are our true power and the most real reality we have access to from within this illusion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-15-2021

Here is what Rudolf Steiner said about vaccines in 1913! Maybe I should rethink my plan for vaccination.

Quote:"I have pointed out that while human bodies will develop in such a way that certain spiritualities can find room in them the materialistic bent which will spread more and more under the guidance of the spirits of darkness will work against this and combat it by physical means. I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts in whom they will be dwelling to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people's souls when they are still very young and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another in future children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce and this will make them immune so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life, foolish here of course in the eyes of materialists the whole trend goes in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses, out of impulses which the medical profession gained from the consumption they themselves suffered." - Rudolf Steiner

The roundabout way Steiner talked about could mean the social conditioning into materialism, rather than the actual vaccine itself. Rudolf Steiner often used veiled esoteric descriptions.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-16-2021

(08-15-2021, 11:51 PM)Anders Wrote:
Quote:"I have pointed out that while human bodies will develop in such a way that certain spiritualities can find room in them the materialistic bent which will spread more and more under the guidance of the spirits of darkness will work against this and combat it by physical means. I have told you that the spirits of darkness are going to inspire their human hosts in whom they will be dwelling to find a vaccine that will drive all inclination towards spirituality out of people's souls when they are still very young and this will happen in a roundabout way through the living body. Today bodies are vaccinated against one thing and another in future children will be vaccinated with a substance which it will certainly be possible to produce and this will make them immune so that they do not develop foolish inclinations connected with spiritual life, foolish here of course in the eyes of materialists the whole trend goes in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses, out of impulses which the medical profession gained from the consumption they themselves suffered." - Rudolf Steiner

Thanks for the correct english translation for this link.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-16-2021

(08-15-2021, 08:53 PM)Patrick Wrote: No. I just look at our provincial prime minister and I see a loving entity and a fatherly figure. Same thing with our minister of health.

The cold uncaring reality you described does not exists. It's just an illusion.

Reality very much reacts magically to optimism. I have seen this in operation and not just within my own experience.

Look Patrick I am not trying to stir up conflict here, but you made a prediction for this autum, that things would be very much better, and how has it turned out?
exactly the opposite, we speak about mandatory and people not even being able to take a train unvaccinated.
All I am saying is - both optimism and pessimism are attachments because they are expectations. You expected things to get much better, and if they don't this usually creates some kind of disappointment.
I listened to some nonduality buddhist monk who got asked about the momentary situation with Corona and what if things get a lot worse etc.
This monk said - in order to look at the future of your world - just look at the past . And what do you see? you see wars, famines, plagues etc.
why would you think the future would change in that regard?
so the solution is (as always) to turn inward and try to find the inner self - god self - source whatever you may call it. And be unconcerned with the outer circumstances.
That is all I was trying to say Smile
but optimism creates a false image imo. And this optimism is not the same as "remaining unswept by the maelstrom of this life" as you put it imo...
bc remaining unswept you would just be fine with whatever comes and not create some kind of optimistic outlook for the near future which were unrealistic to begin with.
So please - I hope you dont take offense, it just came to my mind because it seems to be a recurring theme in what you wrote Smile
And of course you are free to disregard and maybe I am completely wrong etc. I was just trying to explain what I meant.
Have a lovely day everyone Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 07:10 AM)Margan Wrote: ...be unconcerned with the outer circumstances...

...remaining unswept by the maelstrom of this life...

...bc remaining unswept you would just be fine with whatever comes and not create some kind of optimistic outlook for the near future which were unrealistic to begin with...

I must admit that I do not see any differences in between these statements. I also cannot seem to make sense of what you wrote to explain it.

EDIT:

Ok I see you meant that "optimism is not the same" as these statements.

I think it would be worth discussing optimism, faith and hope.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/the-science-behind-behavior/201702/whats-the-difference-between-optimism-and-hope

https://www.kansashealthsystem.com/health-resources/turning-point/programs/resilience-toolbox/hope-and-optimism/difference-between-hope-and-optimism

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-16-2021

Yes Smile
I think there is a difference - in that hope and optimism do seem to create a certain outlook and thus maybe some kind of attachment that things will get better in the future.
Faith I would categorize - have faith that all is well (oops I said it, the forbidden phrase Tongue) regardless of circumstance. So faith is good in a spiritual sense (maybe the subject of surrender comes in here as well -surrender and have faith in the divine wisdom for example, that everything is as should be), whereas hope and optimism I would say creates attachment to 3D outcomes and so I would not recommend them to the spiritual seeker.
Do you see now what I m trying to convey?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-16-2021

(08-13-2021, 08:58 PM)Anders Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 06:07 PM)Patrick Wrote: It looks like the mRNA based ones starts to wane after 6 to 8 months. So shots would need to be given yearly at the least.

Sounds like a formidable cash cow for the pharma industry. In this Law of One video Aaron Abke talks from around 15 minutes about problems with the pharmaceutical industry:

Thank you for posting this video in the perfect time. Precious teachings of Ra pertaining to today's issues.

[quote='Patrick' pid='304065' dateline='1629113117']
[quote='Margan' pid='304064' dateline='1629112233']
...be unconcerned with the outer circumstances...

Dear Brother Patrick: There is a video posted by @Anders about this time and it is all about how Ra's teachings apply now
offering wisdom to all who will listen.

It is perfect timing to your replies to Margan and Margan trying to reach you to be a service to others which is
also to serve you. Don't miss the love.

It is called Service to Self Strategies//Law of One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTsMNukhl2Q

In this incarnation I am following the path of least resistance.

For this particular catalyst it amounted to being able to perceive the vaccine as a positive thing. Also seeing that all the fear regarding this vaccination is based on a narrative from STS who wishes to keep us getting sick for as long as possible. Seeing that many are unhappy with their circumstances and how society works, fed up with all the abuses of big pharma and the police and all that. So fed up that anything that promises change is welcomed. As long as something, anything, comes along and shake things up enough to force a change in how our society functions. So the anti-vaccination narrative where society collapses from infertility or simply dying from the vaccine answers that need for change. But this change is coming from outside so it will be like all the other end of the world narrative before, it won't change your lives for the better. The fear-based scenarios will not manifest and the status quo will remain. This type of positive change that people hunger for comes from the inside. Not from exterior saviors.

But we are all in "luck", because I see people awakening spiritually and starting the innerwork. This will change the world.

So this fall will be "normal" where I live, but it seems people will need to choose how "normal" it will be for themselves. I predicted there would not be other confinements this fall where I live and this is exactly how things are being setup for.

I don't like mandatory vaccination. I don't like "freedom" passports. I don't think they are required. I don't think there is a conspiracy to put these things in place. I think the anti-vaccination efforts has called such things to itself. I share my opinion. I don't think the world is listening to people like me. It just wants to freak out.

[redacted] I could stop trying to uplift people if all they want is to feel miserable and freak out. The loving attitude I cultivate seems to endanger people's need to remain in fear so much that even on a spiritual forum about The Law of One seekers are lashing out against what Ra, Q'uo and so many other teachers has spent decades trying to make us understand.

I could shut up... but I gave myself up as an instrument to the One to help manifest its perfect will on this planet. I have no other function now. And it seems the One wishes me to say these things because I feel the pull constantly.

Try to imagine things from my PoV for a second (where vaccination is a positive manifestation).

If everyone accepts vaccination, then all those issues goes away and would not even have arisen. No more mandatory vaccination, no more "freedom" passports, no more healthcare overloads due to this virus, no issues traveling, no clashes between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, etc...

So the world obviously has something to learn from all those catalysts, otherwise it would have chosen differently.

It's always the same lesson coming up again and again. The scenario itself does not even matter. It's always The Choice presenting itself. The choice of love or fear, non-resistance or resistance, optimism or pessimism, etc. All these little choices are how The Choice is made in 3d.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Relax - 08-16-2021

This information may help people understand where I'm coming from on this issue - and why.

Quote:No concept of how awful it was’: the forgotten world of pre-vaccine childhood in Australia

Until relatively recently, lethal infectious diseases stalked the lives of Australian children – including my father, Tom Keneally. Vaccines have saved millions
~Meg Keneally Sun 15 Aug 2021

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/15/no-concept-of-how-awful-it-was-the-forgotten-world-of-pre-vaccine-childhood-in-australia

It’s 1940, and a five-year-old boy lies in an oxygen tent. He struggles for breath and hallucinates that his leaden toy soldiers are alive and marching around the room, monstering him with their bayonets.

He has diphtheria, a disease also known as The Strangling Angel. There is a vaccine, but not every child has been inoculated. The bacterial infection creates a membrane across the back of the throat, cutting off air supply.

The little boy’s mother, sitting a desperate vigil next to the oxygen tent, has seen diphtheria take other children.

It will not, in the end, take her son. The membrane will fail to fully close off his airway, and he will emerge from the oxygen tent. He will attend the funerals of classmates who die of diphtheria and polio. He will, in time, run alongside his friend, a fine athlete born blind after his mother contracted rubella during pregnancy. He will rattle a stone in a can to guide his friend to the finish line.

Throughout his schooling, children he knows will die from disease.

He will, through luck, survive. He is still alive now, at the age of 85. He’s my father, and his name is Tom Keneally.

“One of the brothers (the Christian Brothers of St Patrick’s College in Sydney’s Strathfield) would come into the classroom from time to time and tell us someone had died,” Keneally said. “We would say a decade of the Rosary for them, and the brother would say that God takes the best children, and I would be relieved I wasn’t one of those.

“It didn’t feel like an ever-present threat as kids because we were just living our lives, although I think for our parents it was always there, that possibility.”

Shortly after birth, Australian children are vaccinated against hepatitis B. Between six weeks and 18 months of age, they receive vaccines against a range of diseases including diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), pneumococcal disease, meningococcal disease, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), rotavirus and varicella (chickenpox).

Some vaccines can also protect against certain cancers later in life. As Prof Raina MacIntyre, head of the Biosecurity Research Program at the Kirby Institute and professor of global biosecurity at the University of NSW points out, the hepatitis B vaccine protects against liver cancer, while human papillomavirus vaccine guards against cervical and penile cancer.

“People don’t remember the gains we’ve made,” McIntyre says.

“In the 19th century, the leading cause of death in children was infectious disease. People would have 10 children and might lose five of them. We lived with high rates of infant mortality,” she says.

As well as two world wars, Australians in the first half of the 20th century had a Spanish flu pandemic and a bubonic plague outbreak to contend with, along with numerous spot-fires of disease.

The lethal diseases that routinely beset the population – such as the choking diphtheria, the crippling polio, the wracking tetanus – made childhood precarious.

One in 30 children died from gastroenteritis, diphtheria, scarlet fever, whooping cough and measles in 1911. In 1907, infectious diseases killed more than 300 people in every 100,000, according to data from the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. By 2019, that number had dropped to around 10.

To modern parents, disease names like polio and smallpox and diphtheria have been relegated by vaccination to arcane words with no practical relevance. But while these cruel diseases no longer kill Australian children, experts say there may be a risk of lapsing into complacency[/b].

“The visibility of the ravages of polio, and the fact that most people knew someone who’d had a child die were really powerful drivers, people were desperate for vaccines,” says David Isaacs, clinical professor in paediatric infectious diseases at the University of Sydney, and author of Defeating the Ministers of Death – The Compelling History of Vaccination. [b]“Many younger people have no concept now of how awful it was.”

Tom Keneally’s diphtheria infection was not to be his last childhood spell in hospital. In 1944 he lay recovering from pneumonia near a boy in an iron lung, suffering from polio. The boy was studying for the Leaving Certificate, the forerunner of the HSC.

“He had a bracket above his head that textbooks could be slid into, and I remember him studying Hamlet,” Keneally says. “His mother was always there, turning pages and changing books, and that’s how he studied.”

Some time later, he learned the boy had died when a power cut rendered his iron lung useless.

Dr Peter Hobbins, a medical historian at the Australian National Maritime Museum, says polio was still killing children into the 1950s.

“It was a reality of life in Australia. A lot of people don’t realise how many diseases were rampant until relatively recently. There’s a reduced visibility of the consequences of these diseases, people don’t appreciate the fear parents felt of sending a child to school and possibly having them not come back into the family,” he says.

“Thankfully we are not seeing new cases of polio, but there are still people living with the consequences of the disease, and they feel forgotten.”

Not that there weren’t triumphs, notably the eradication of smallpox, which Isaacs says killed up to one in three babies in the London of the 18th and early 19th centuries. A campaign by the World Health Organization, starting in 1967, saw it wiped out by 1980.

The first smallpox vaccinations in Australia were given in the early 1800s. That was no good to the people of the Eora nation. In 1789, a disease believed to be smallpox was introduced by the colonists. It tore through the Aboriginal population of Sydney, killing up to 70%.

While smallpox is no longer a threat, MacIntyre warns that diseases we have almost forgotten can easily return if vaccination rates slip.

“One example is the fall of the Soviet Union,” she says. “There were good vaccination programs, and then when the Soviet Union fell, many stopped being conducted.”

As a result, cases of diphtheria, which had been almost unheard of due to vaccination, reached 140,000, and the disease killed 4,000 children and young adults.

“If we stopped vaccinating against diphtheria here, we would see the same,” MacIntyre says.

Despite their life-saving properties, vaccines have often been greeted with suspicion. Hobbins says a tragedy in 1928 had an impact on diphtheria vaccination rates – but it may also have ultimately increased vaccine safety.

“It became known as the Bundaberg Tragedy, or the Serum Tragedy. A batch of diphtheria vaccine contaminated with Staphylococcus aureus was injected in high doses into 20 children, and 12 died,” he says.

“An outbreak of diphtheria could potentially kill 12 children in 20, but that event set the course of vaccination back several years. But one consequence of the tragedy was a rise in manufacturing and quality testing standards, which drastically reduced the risk of that vaccines might become contaminated.”

While vaccine mandates are sometimes raised as a counter to vaccine hesitancy, they can backfire. In Defeating the Ministers of Death, Isaacs writes of 80,000-strong protests in the UK city of Leicester in the late 19th century, in response to a smallpox vaccine mandate.

“I truly believe in negotiation and respecting people’s intelligence, because vaccine hesitancy is not about intelligence. A lot of hesitancy is based on fear and misunderstanding, and we don’t want to alienate people,” he says.

“Then you can sometimes bring people around if you’ve developed a close relationship, which is why I’m a firm believer in using GPs to get those messages out.”

Still, Australians are very supportive of childhood immunisation, he says.

“Our uptake of routine childhood immunisations is about 95%. That’s enough to give you herd immunity, so that there’s no endemic spread of measles at all.”

MacIntyre agrees.

“Australia has had high rates of vaccination. Anti-vaxxers are around 2%, which is not that much,” she says.

“It’s not so much vaccine hesitancy as vaccine confusion [with Covid-19 vaccines]. I believe we can achieve good rates of vaccination [against Covid-19] in Australia.”

As for committed anti-vaxxers, Tom Keneally knows what he would like to do to try to shift their perspective.

“I’d like to take anti-vaxxers back in time to my childhood. There would be a story on every street which could change their minds.”[/b]

(08-16-2021, 09:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: In this incarnation I am following the path of least resistance.

For this particular catalyst it amounted to being able to perceive the vaccine as a positive thing. Also seeing that all the fear regarding this vaccination is based on a narrative from STS who wishes to keep us getting sick for as long as possible. Seeing that many are unhappy with their circumstances and how society works, fed up with all the abuses of big pharma and the police and all that. So fed up that anything that promises change is welcomed. As long as something, anything, comes along and shake things up enough to force a change in how our society functions. So the anti-vaccination narrative where society collapses from infertility or simply dying from the vaccine answers that need for change. But this change is coming from outside so it will be like all the other end of the world narrative before, it won't change your lives for the better. The fear-based scenarios will not manifest and the status quo will remain. This type of positive change that people hunger for comes from the inside. Not from exterior saviors.

But we are all in "luck", because I see people awakening spiritually and starting the innerwork. This will change the world.

So this fall will be "normal" where I live, but it seems people will need to choose how "normal" it will be for themselves. I predicted there would not be other confinements this fall where I live and this is exactly how things are being setup for.

I don't like mandatory vaccination. I don't like "freedom" passports. I don't think they are required. I don't think there is a conspiracy to put these things in place. I think the anti-vaccination efforts has called such things to itself. I share my opinion. I don't think the world is listening to people like me. It just wants to freak out.

I guess I could shut up and let the STS anti-vaccination narrative take all the space on this forum. I could stop trying to uplift people if all they want is to feel miserable and freak out. The loving attitude I cultivate seems to endanger people's need to remain in fear so much that even on a spiritual forum about The Law of One seekers are lashing out against what Ra, Q'uo and so many other teachers has spent decades trying to make us understand.

I could shut up... but I gave myself up as an instrument to the One to help manifest its perfect will on this planet. I have no other function now. And it seems the One wishes me to say these things because I feel the pull constantly.

Patrick, could you please quote where in the teachings of this forum states this information that you are trying to get others to understand. This forum is about the Law of One and the other teachings here, would love to examine where you have gotten your ideas from. Others that feel the other way of what you believe, any experiences on the planet of polarity is real to those who experience them. I am very aware where you are coming from, life, everything is an illusion, we live in a dream state, etc. If you do not believe it, it cannot hurt you. If you believe it is working for you, that is wonderful and send you blessings. If it was not working for you, would still send you blessings. As a moderator Patrick, that comes with service to others and telling them their reality is not real does not help anyone, only love, compassion and understanding heals and opens their hearts and minds to the light so that they can see the truth before them. Shared in love for you Patrick and all those here no matter what they choose.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-16-2021

The issue is not so much about anti-vaccination and using it as an umbrella term here is to a significant degree inaccurate. Experimental vaccine resistance is in my opinion more applicable term in many cases. There is a wide gradient of critical thinking and vaccine optimism, or fear and acceptance. Rendering the issue into binary spectrum is plain wrong.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-16-2021

(08-15-2021, 10:04 PM)Patrick Wrote: I'm just making people angrier with me by remaining uninterested in being swept in the illusory maelstrom.

I am basically being told that my way of seeing things could even be dangerous for myself and others.

So I'll let teachers speak about these things instead. Maybe members of this forum will be less angry with them.

Here is Tolle writing about these things that I am trying to convey.

https://eckharttolle.com/the-power-of-non-resistance/

Quote: In surrender, you no longer need ego defenses and false masks. You become very simple, very real. “That’s dangerous,” says the ego. “You’ll get hurt. You’ll become vulnerable.” What the ego doesn’t know, of course, is that only through the letting go of resistance, through becoming “vulnerable,” can you discover your true and essential invulnerability.

The Ego concept is hard to work with because of too much baggage. But here the Ego means that part of self that is still under the spell of the illusion of separation.

Those are not fluffy words, they are our true power and the most real reality we have access to from within this illusion.

Well, Patrick, is this anger that you see? Anger toward you or a concept that you are adhering to that is not one of balance? I know I have a leaning towards this. It is dangerous because it ignores aspects of truth that is vital in anyone's journey. It is the truth that lies within the ugliness.
They are only as powerful as far as one can see within himself.

(08-16-2021, 09:53 AM)Nikki Wrote: Patrick, could you please quote where in the teachings of this forum states this information that you are trying to get others to understand.  This forum is about the Law of One and the other teachings here, would love to examine where you have gotten your ideas from.  Others that feel the other way of what you believe, any experiences on the planet of polarity is real to those who experience them.   I am very aware where you are coming from, life, everything is an illusion, we live in a dream state, etc.  If you do not believe it, it cannot hurt you.  If you believe it is working for you, that is wonderful and send you blessings.  If it was not working for you, would still send you blessings.  As a moderator Patrick, that comes with service to others and telling them their reality is not real does not help anyone, only love, compassion and understanding heals and opens their hearts and minds to the light so that they can see the truth before them.   Shared in love for you Patrick and all those here no matter what they choose.

I will provide quotes, it will be my pleasure. Smile

In the meantime, please note that I am not telling people their reality is not "real". Since only experience is real, the fact that we are experiencing an illusion does not mean our experience is unreal. What I mean is that we choose what is real to a very great extent. But this process is not quick, it takes time. We can't just decide one day that we are fed up and all will change to make it all right. No it takes time, but if one decides they are fed up with all the issues of this illusion because no matter what we do it never fixes it, then one can choose to start walking the path of acceptance, non-resistance, love and light. Your perspective changes little by little and so does your external circumstances for the better little by little, until after a great deal of time you find yourself into a life that you like the way it is because it did change to mirror your vantage point, your innerstate.

Here what is unreal is not the fear people experience from fearing Covid vaccination. That experience is real. What is unreal is the threat. That is the illusory part. That catalyst is just yet another opportunity to choose in between fear and love.

We have a choice of narrative here. There is a narrative with evidence demonstrating the that the vaccine is good. You also have a narrative showing that the vaccine is evil.

The choice is ours. If one decides that it is evil, it is because they feel more attracted towards that. If one decides that it is good, it is because they feel more attracted towards that. You'll find tons of supporting material out there for both perspectives. That is why it becomes a choice.

The Law of Confusion is being thorough on this one to ensure that whatever your choice is, you'll find all the evidence you need to back your choice.

(08-16-2021, 12:41 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 09:53 AM)Nikki Wrote: Patrick, could you please quote where in the teachings of this forum states this information that you are trying to get others to understand.  This forum is about the Law of One and the other teachings here, would love to examine where you have gotten your ideas from.  Others that feel the other way of what you believe, any experiences on the planet of polarity is real to those who experience them.   I am very aware where you are coming from, life, everything is an illusion, we live in a dream state, etc.  If you do not believe it, it cannot hurt you.  If you believe it is working for you, that is wonderful and send you blessings.  If it was not working for you, would still send you blessings.  As a moderator Patrick, that comes with service to others and telling them their reality is not real does not help anyone, only love, compassion and understanding heals and opens their hearts and minds to the light so that they can see the truth before them.   Shared in love for you Patrick and all those here no matter what they choose.

In the meantime, please note that I am not telling people their reality is not "real". Since only experience is real, the fact that we are experiencing an illusion does not mean our experience is unreal. What I mean is that we choose what is real to a very great extent. But this process is not quick, it takes time. We can't just decide one day that we are fed up and all will change to make it all right. No it takes time, but if one decides they are fed up with all the issues of this illusion because no matter what we do it never fixes it, then one can choose to start walking the path of acceptance, non-resistance, love and light. Your perspective changes little by little and so does your external circumstances for the better little by little, until after a great deal of time you find yourself into a life that you like the way it is because it did change to mirror your vantage point, your innerstate.

Here what is unreal is not the fear people experience from fearing Covid vaccination. That experience is real. What is unreal is the threat. That is the illusory part. That catalyst is just yet another opportunity to choose in between fear and love.

We have a choice of narrative here. There is a narrative with evidence demonstrating the that the vaccine is good. You also have a narrative showing that the vaccine is evil.

The choice is ours. If one decides that it is evil, it is because they feel more attracted towards that. If one decides that it is good, it is because they feel more attracted towards that. You'll find tons of supporting material out there for both perspectives. That is why it becomes a choice.

The Law of Confusion is being thorough on this one to ensure that whatever your choice is, you'll find all the evidence you need to back your choice.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - pat19989 - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 09:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: In this incarnation I am following the path of least resistance.

I guess I could shut up and let the STS anti-vaccination narrative take all the space on this forum. I could stop trying to uplift people if all they want is to feel miserable and freak out. The loving attitude I cultivate seems to endanger people's need to remain in fear so much that even on a spiritual forum about The Law of One seekers are lashing out against what Ra, Q'uo and so many other teachers has spent decades trying to make us understand.

all of this, no matter who is 'right', does not matter in the slightest. If the Law of One taught me anything, it is that this world is magical, more magical than I could have ever imagined or could ever grasp philosophically. We have angels, guardians, higher selves looking out for us in this physical illusion! If a harmful agent slips past myself and all of these barriers (who I believe can protect my physical being from harm), it is because that is what must happen. For me, for us, and the planet.

We humans are having a lot of collective trouble with trust it seems. Trust in each other, trust in our higher selves, in the world, in every aspect of our lives. Our physical pandemic aligns most perfectly with a pandemic of distrust.

No amount of research will help you if you are required to be vaccinated by work or government. COVID research and anything of the likes that involves mainstream media or the government or big pharma lying to us does not help your being in any way. There is simply a 0% chance that this 'knowledge' will benefit you in any way. Continued research in these areas can only engender fear, anger, distrust, or a superiority complex that brings us further away from love of each other.

If you do not read about it, it is not there.

(08-16-2021, 12:41 PM)Patrick Wrote:

I will wait for these quotes then maybe we can discuss this in truth, love and light.