Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 12:49 PM)pat19989 Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 09:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: In this incarnation I am following the path of least resistance.

For this particular catalyst it amounted to being able to perceive the vaccine as a positive thing. Also seeing that all the fear regarding this vaccination is based on a narrative from STS who wishes to keep us getting sick for as long as possible. Seeing that many are unhappy with their circumstances and how society works, fed up with all the abuses of big pharma and the police and all that. So fed up that anything that promises change is welcomed. As long as something, anything, comes along and shake things up enough to force a change in how our society functions. So the anti-vaccination narrative where society collapses from infertility or simply dying from the vaccine answers that need for change. But this change is coming from outside so it will be like all the other end of the world narrative before, it won't change your lives for the better. The fear-based scenarios will not manifest and the status quo will remain. This type of positive change that people hunger for comes from the inside. Not from exterior saviors.

But we are all in "luck", because I see people awakening spiritually and starting the innerwork. This will change the world.

So this fall will be "normal" where I live, but it seems people will need to choose how "normal" it will be for themselves. I predicted there would not be other confinements this fall where I live and this is exactly how things are being setup for.

I don't like mandatory vaccination. I don't like "freedom" passports. I don't think they are required. I don't think there is a conspiracy to put these things in place. I think the anti-vaccination efforts has called such things to itself. I share my opinion. I don't think the world is listening to people like me. It just wants to freak out.

I guess I could shut up and let the STS anti-vaccination narrative take all the space on this forum. I could stop trying to uplift people if all they want is to feel miserable and freak out. The loving attitude I cultivate seems to endanger people's need to remain in fear so much that even on a spiritual forum about The Law of One seekers are lashing out against what Ra, Q'uo and so many other teachers has spent decades trying to make us understand.

I could shut up... but I gave myself up as an instrument to the One to help manifest its perfect will on this planet. I have no other function now. And it seems the One wishes me to say these things because I feel the pull constantly.

all of this, no matter who is 'right', does not matter in the slightest. If the Law of One taught me anything, it is that this world is magical, more magical than I could have ever imagined or could ever grasp philosophically. We have angels, guardians, higher selves looking out for us in this physical illusion! If a harmful agent slips past myself and all of these barriers (who I believe can protect my physical being from harm), it is because that is what must happen. For me, for us, and the planet.

We humans are having a lot of collective trouble with trust it seems. Trust in each other, trust in our higher selves, in the world, in every aspect of our lives. Our physical pandemic aligns most perfectly with a pandemic of distrust.

No amount of research will help you if you are required to be vaccinated by work or government. COVID research and anything of the likes that involves mainstream media or the government or big pharma lying to us does not help your being in any way. There is simply a 0% chance that this 'knowledge' will benefit you in any way. Continued research in these areas can only engender fear, anger, distrust, or a superiority complex that brings us further away from love of each other.

If you do not read about it, it is not there.

Interesting thoughts, thank you for sharing. I truly believe that all this is about giving information to others so that they can make the decisions that are best for them, based on knowledge of both sides. There are always two sides to everything, two sides to every story and one has a right to choose what they feel is right for them. If one really feels they are doing what is required in this incarnation, then when one claimed they are right and other is wrong is when we are running into situations. If you work for the government and have to get the jab to keep your job, that is your right to decide based on your internal guidance.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 12:36 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Well, Patrick, is this anger that you see? Anger toward you or a concept that you are adhering to that is not one of balance? I know I have a leaning towards this. It is dangerous because it ignores aspects of truth that is vital in anyone's journey. It is the truth that lies within the ugliness.
They are only as powerful as far as one can see within himself.

Yes I perceive the anger and believes my clumsiness is mostly at fault. I am not shying away from taking my part of responsibility in the feedback I get from my input. I do not perceive my message is what angers per se, but rather my delivery. I have been pondering for weeks and will continue doing so. This whole thing is very transformative for everyone.

There is truth in this anger. It is not meaningless.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_0304.aspx

Quote:...When someone does express negative emotion to you, however, there is more information there than the simple hostility. There is truth. It is the kind of truth that you see in a hall of mirrors at the midway of a carnival. There are no mirrors that show you a true image in such a hall of mirrors. Every mirror is crazed. Some create a tall and slender S, others create a short and fat S. Some warp you to the right and some warp you to the left. Some make wavy lines throughout your entire image so that your eyes and your nose and your mouth do not match up and your neck is at one side and your torso at another and your leg off on the other side again. How can these images be helpful? That is the question that we ask you. How can the crazed and incorrect images of negative emotion directed towards you be helpful?

It is a brave and a stalwart soul who is willing to look into that question; to look into the nuances and the subtleties of other entities with whom you have crossed paths and whose reaction to you is, in fact, a projection of their own process. And may we say that in every situation, no matter how much distortion that there is in that entity’s reaction to you and in that hostility that is unfair and unjust, nevertheless there lies material to be mined in the quiet of one’s own thoughts all the time. For each and every image of you that appears to you is pregnant with information. Perhaps some of this information drags you where you would rather not go, into the shadow side of self that brings before you material that is painful. The injustice and unfairness of such images of the self that they project, from another whose reactions to you are negative, is seemingly completely incorrect. Yet in that moment of interpenetration of the two energy bodies there is sacredness if you are willing to accept the challenge of sitting in sacred space with such unhappy and unjust colors, shapes and images.

There is an honor to be done to those who are unjust to you, who do not understand you and who cannot see who you really are. To honor and to mine this information that you have been given is often a challenge which you need to meet only through a process of time, revisiting the thoughts that were shared, the feelings that you felt upon receiving these unjustly offered thoughts and so forth. The process is not bound by your awareness of consensus-reality time. You can revisit this moment a year from now and it will still be as fresh and real as it was when it occurred. So if you do not do this immediately, feeling the pain, being unable to go further with this material at the present time, that is perfectly and wholly acceptable. There is no time limit on work in consciousness.

Sometimes it may help in this regard for you to keep a little journal and to write down those things you feel you cannot process at a certain moment. You may find that there is a pattern to this, that certain relationships are almost entirely beyond your ability to process in the present tense, as we think of those things, shall we say, in your consensus reality, in space/time. Nevertheless it helps sometimes to note down what you can about this material, to write down how you felt, note simply what was said, or how unjust or just it might be. This is not necessary for you to do. What is helpful is simply to mark the moment and to note especially everything you can remember about your initial reaction...

We are very fortunate that this forum can act as our little journal for such work. Smile

"There is an honor to be done to those who are unjust to you, who do not understand you and who cannot see who you really are."
This is one reason why I rarely get angry with others. Those angry at me are also doing this out of love, otherwise they would just be indifferent.

As an aside, sometimes we can also attract anger without doing much. Eckhart Tolle once said that when he is in public some people becomes angry towards him and even aggressive without him even speaking to them. He is so present that just looking makes him a danger to those who wish to continue being under the illusion of separation, even before he utters a single word. I wonder how he processes his part of responsibility for such instances.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-16-2021

Patrick maybe you could refrain from calling the anti vaccination narrative STS, I don't think it is our place here to judge
The people speaking out against the experimental gene therapies called vaccines come from all different background, many scientists and doctors among them, and also have different reasons and approaches  so it is not helpful nor respectful to simply dismiss their ideas and research as STS.
Edit: I just saw you reference anger again, I don't know who acted angrily towards you?
Did I come across as angry? if so it was not my intention, I was trying to be helpful pointing out something which I saw as a recurring theme in your posts
Or do you think people who disagree with you and voice this must be angry at you automatically?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-16-2021

Most "anti vax" or "vax resistant" folks promote natural remedies or time tested supplementation (Ivermectin, Vitamin D). I don't see how this is STS in any way.

(08-16-2021, 01:51 PM)Margan Wrote: Patrick maybe you could refrain from calling the anti vaccination narrative STS, I don't think it is our place here to judge...

Yes thank you. That would be a good start. BigSmile

(08-16-2021, 01:51 PM)Margan Wrote: ...do you think people who disagree with you and voice this must be angry at you automatically?

No not at all. Have no worries. In any case this is my catalyst to process. We reap what we sow. Heart

(08-16-2021, 12:58 PM)Nikki Wrote: I will wait for these quotes then maybe we can discuss this in truth, love and light.

Here are some. I'll gather more. Smile

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2002/2002_0421.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...many will feel that it is foolish to seek to love all beings. For is there not evil in this world? It is foolish to move intuitively in a world where reason wrests its reward from all. It is foolish to seek to give the self full of love to those whom you do not know. And yet, my friends, is it not foolish to love the Creator that you have not yet met? Is it foolish to seek the heart of love when love is that force which has created all that is? Is it foolish to walk upon the dusty trail of the seeker of truth when that trail so often seems isolated and alone, yet when explored fully is filled with fellow seekers and pilgrims who walk that same trail and who seek in that same vein to love without end, to give without stint, and to be in harmony with all that there is?...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2003/2003_0907.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...If the instrument still has energy, I have another one. Q’uo, in the Law of One series Ra says that “… our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.” I was wondering if you could expound upon that any further?

We are aware of your query, my brother. As that known to you as Q’uo, we encompass a great deal of teaching. The energies of the ones known as Hatonn have long taught; the energies of the ones known as Latwii and those known as Ra, have long taught. And indeed those of Hatonn and those of Latwii accept as their teacher those of Ra. Consequently, we have bonds of teaching and of learning even within our principle. And our entire beau geste as a principle is to teach and yet, if we were to use this instrument’s slang, we would say, “LOL.” It is to laugh, it is to chuckle, for how can we teach? What do we know? We know only opinion. We can only toss our words into the wind and hope that some helpful aspect transfers from creation to creation, for we speak across worlds.

We gaze at each of you in your creation. You are masters. Few of you know it. We hope to encourage you to be aware of your nature, yet we have only a simple story to tell. We have only one basic thought to share. You are one, we are all one and that one thing is love. We attempt to be creative, we use channels such as this one so that we may flash all of the colors of that channel’s personality and weave such tales as that person’s energy and personality shell have to give. Yet our story is the same, and it is inadequate to fuel the realization and the transformation of a single entity.

Yet we shine out our light and we ask you to shine your light, to tell your shining truth when you feel it within. And when your shining truth is that you know nothing, let that shine, let that be a good thing to shine. For it is in our way of perceiving, an excellent thing. So we teach those who are already masters and who have forgotten. You who are learning could take our places, were the veil to drop. Yet you have placed yourself in this darkness which you experience, so that you can change.

Consequently to teach is almost hopeless and yet, what else does a human or the spirit have to share? The rest is love and has no words. When there is the attempt to share, it must be that sharing through the structures and the limitations and the exigencies of logic depending from each structure. These limitations are almost hopeless; that is, they create a hopeless situation in which one throws pebbles at the great eternal truth that is too simple to articulate...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_1113.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious seeker that understands the power of choice, the power of desire, the power of intention. The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance. You will begin to get synchronicities back. You will see repeating numbers. You will see your totem animal. You will see the signs that what you were thinking is important and that what you were thinking just now is especially important, so ponder it.

The universe will begin to help you. You will feel that feedback. And the more you lean into that, the more you will receive it, so that eventually, when someone says, “Well, why do you believe the way you do?” you have almost no ability to explain. Because you are an old, experienced hand at working with the Game of Life now. You understand about choices. You understand about love. You understand about the hall of mirrors in which all things speak to you—people, situations and things—and you are comfortable at last in this game, and enthusiastic to play it...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1997/1997_0316.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...The suffering, the questioning, the doubting, the pain, and the suffering and agony of all that you experience is for one thing: to hollow you and to focus that emptiness so that it is ready to receive. For those upon the service-to-others path, those to whom we wish to speak, what is being received is infinite love and as it flows through you into a channel that you have cleared it radiates into all of your Earth world. It is for this that you came...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0915.aspx L/Leema Wrote:...May I ask if the answer to the last question implies that the only limitations we really have are those we have put on ourselves?

I am L/Leema, and this is most emphatically correct, my brother. It is the placement of limitations in each incarnation by your own free choice which allows you to experience and to gain a greater knowledge of yourself and the creation and the Creator through such experience. The limitation of the viewpoint is the source of all distortion, and distortion is a means by which experience is gained...

Quote:44.12 Questioner: In meditation a number of years ago my arm started to glow, moving rapidly involuntarily. What was… What was that?

Ra: I am Ra. The phenomenon was an analogy made available to you from your higher self. The analogy was that the being that you were was living in a way not understood by, shall we say, physicists, scientists, or doctors.

I am looking for material that inspires people to look beyond the surface of our illusion. I hope seekers will find this as inspiring as I did.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2004/2004_0418.aspx Q`uo Wrote:Group question: Our question today has to do with the purpose of third density.
However, as entities begin to awaken, they begin to see something very important for third-density work: that awakening begins when the realization occurs that the choice is not either/or. The choices are infinite. When the viewpoint begins to expand, when the mountain first disappears and then reappears, then that third-density soul begins to see that it is not a matter of becoming better at making choices, it is a matter of becoming more able to see the full range of choices. To see that it is not, for instance, a choice between belief in a creative principle and a belief in no creative principle. Rather the choice is an infinite range of possibilities concerning the godhead principle. There is the movement from a very firmly vectored angle of attack at things in making decisions to an increasingly loose, rounded and multi-directional way of looking at the present moment. It has often been noted in the conversations with this group that so many things are interconnected and that information is available virtually in everything that you lay your eyes on. The question then becomes, “What is that object, that word, that person, that catalyst actually attempting to tell you?” And as the third-density soul begins to grow in its maturity, it begins to realize the endless and infinite gradations of meaning that can be received when one peels away any present moment to see layer after layer after layer of insight, suggested, hinted at, sparkling on the wind, glistening in the trees—just waiting for the connection of heart and attention. The choice, then, is not simply a choice in a certain situation but, even more so, a choice of attitude, a choice of how to be, how to stand, how to express one’s essence in the most full and honest way.
Yet there is, shall we say, a critical mass only that needs to be reached, and it is by no means a large percentage of the actual available will of an entity. It is a very powerful thing to become aware of one’s own will and because of the use of it, even imperfectly and even incorrectly or without full knowledge, tremendous energies can be set in motion. So the magical process begins to take place as soon as an entity begins to ask of the Creator, or of perceived guidance directly, “Who am I? Why am I here and what would you have me do?” These kinds of queries are those that create a magical circumstance. Certainly it is well to be as mature as one may be before asking such questions and yet the glory of third density is that all are imperfect and yet all are asking those questions. These are the questions that drive third density.
The things that separate entities within third density are those things which are assumed. Some assumptions must be made in order to function. What assumptions entities have in common is very critical. The choices made by entities striving as this group is striving become more intense and more capable of making powerful changes in consciousness in the process of their being made because of the purity of the desire to stand in the light of love and be unified with the higher forces of love.  This also creates an atmosphere in which experiences which are garnered from the ambience of such an atmosphere are very sharp and often painful. It is, as this instrument would say, a very fast track, [one] that enables one to lift up and bring the self into an atmosphere of change and learning and energizing of that learning by conscious dedication. It is that which tests the mettle and the determination of the seeker. Any time an entity attempts to do what this instrument would call light work, to better the planet and its people, to serve as a beacon, and so forth, that choice brings into being a time of testing. And the more there is the desire to serve and to learn, the more the testing shall occur. It is a self-governing system that must operate as it does in order for free will to be preserved and in order for choices to be tested, refined and evolved. For a choice tends to move to another choice, to another choice, and so forth, so that it is a spiraling system that builds upon itself; each choice building upon itself or working to correct a previous choice made. Again, this is always at the discretion of the individual.

The late third-density entity then, the one who is ready for graduation, is an entity who knows itself well enough that it is ready to open itself completely to the offerings of all other entities with which it shall work. It has re-entered a group mind but it is not the same as any other of that group mind; rather, it is appreciated by the group for its flavors, no matter how harsh or pungent they may be. The group will use that uniqueness where it is needed according to the genius of that group. It is very difficult for a third-density entity even to believe in, much less experience, the power of the oversoul of a group and yet as soon as two entities make a true bond, there is a group soul. As soon as three entities are able to unify to a certain critical mass there is a group spirit, [just as there is one} to the L/L Research attendees that has grown over a period now of some 40 years and it is a very real source of guidance to those who call upon it. There are potential training wheels available for a nascent fourth-density type constructed at this time simply because this group has continued for a long period of time to attempt to unify itself, more and more, so that all within the group are attempting to serve together. There is a tremendous collaboration in service and in learning that comes into being as fourth-density ways are taken over from third density and at this time within your planet’s experience, these possibilities for fourth-density structures and interactions become more and more viable as, as the one known as Bob Dylan said, “The times [they] are a changin’.” The energy is changing, the vibration is changing, and fuller love is possible.

Onward continues my search...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 06:37 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 12:58 PM)Nikki Wrote: I will wait for these quotes then maybe we can discuss this in truth, love and light.

Hi Patrick, have gone through most of the wonderous quotes and will get back to you tomorrow for discussions. May that be acceptable to you and have a good night.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-16-2021

(08-16-2021, 09:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: In this incarnation I am following the path of least resistance.

For this particular catalyst it amounted to being able to perceive the vaccine as a positive thing. Also seeing that all the fear regarding this vaccination is based on a narrative from STS who wishes to keep us getting sick for as long as possible. Seeing that many are unhappy with their circumstances and how society works, fed up with all the abuses of big pharma and the police and all that. So fed up that anything that promises change is welcomed. As long as something, anything, comes along and shake things up enough to force a change in how our society functions. So the anti-vaccination narrative where society collapses from infertility or simply dying from the vaccine answers that need for change. But this change is coming from outside so it will be like all the other end of the world narrative before, it won't change your lives for the better. The fear-based scenarios will not manifest and the status quo will remain. This type of positive change that people hunger for comes from the inside. Not from exterior saviors.

But we are all in "luck", because I see people awakening spiritually and starting the innerwork. This will change the world.

So this fall will be "normal" where I live, but it seems people will need to choose how "normal" it will be for themselves. I predicted there would not be other confinements this fall where I live and this is exactly how things are being setup for.

I don't like mandatory vaccination. I don't like "freedom" passports. I don't think they are required. I don't think there is a conspiracy to put these things in place. I think the anti-vaccination efforts has called such things to itself. I share my opinion. I don't think the world is listening to people like me. It just wants to freak out.

I guess I could shut up and let the STS anti-vaccination narrative take all the space on this forum. I could stop trying to uplift people if all they want is to feel miserable and freak out. The loving attitude I cultivate seems to endanger people's need to remain in fear so much that even on a spiritual forum about The Law of One seekers are lashing out against what Ra, Q'uo and so many other teachers has spent decades trying to make us understand.

I could shut up... but I gave myself up as an instrument to the One to help manifest its perfect will on this planet. I have no other function now. And it seems the One wishes me to say these things because I feel the pull constantly.

all of this, no matter who is 'right', does not matter in the slightest. If the Law of One taught me anything, it is that this world is magical, more magical than I could have ever imagined or could ever grasp philosophically. We have angels, guardians, higher selves looking out for us in this physical illusion! If a harmful agent slips past myself and all of these barriers (who I believe can protect my physical being from harm), it is because that is what must happen. For me, for us, and the planet.

We humans are having a lot of collective trouble with trust it seems. Trust in each other, trust in our higher selves, in the world, in every aspect of our lives. Our physical pandemic aligns most perfectly with a pandemic of distrust.

No amount of research will help you if you are required to be vaccinated by work or government. COVID research and anything of the likes that involves mainstream media or the government or big pharma lying to us does not help your being in any way. There is simply a 0% chance that this 'knowledge' will benefit you in any way. Continued research in these areas can only engender fear, anger, distrust, or a superiority complex that brings us further away from love of each other.

You had me right up to the very end. It is in my understanding that research has saved more than a few lives and may continue to do so in our furture and there is nothing incorrect in having made an informed decision based on your personal preferences. And I have to say, it is a sad day when our government is content in being a part of our medical business and forces our people to get vaccinated when it is clearly not something they wish to do. No one has the right to force another into anything whether they think it is good for a population or not. We should go to the most remote places and force them to take a medicine and then....wait for it....only see if a spear being chucked at their heads. They would have to just nuke the island lol. Oh wait, Bezos can send a drone. Yeah, that's it, a drone strike. Poor islanders. jk on this part.

(08-16-2021, 07:27 PM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 06:37 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Hi Patrick, have gone through most of the wonderous quotes and will get back to you tomorrow for discussions.  May that be acceptable to you and have a good night.

But wait Nikki, what if they are completely unacceptable to Patrick (they won't be but)? Patrick please let Nikki know that these quotes will be awesome in you estimation. Do not let this one down.
And be sure to discuss in truth and not inside of a blatant lie. jk y'all.

We touched on this subject in a meta thread. But I feel it is also related to this great catalyst that we are all currently going through. It also speaks about communication, which I wish I was a little less clumsy at.

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1991/1991_0526.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...An entity with an open heart is likely to speak the truth in a desire to express the compassion of one who does not care whether or not this speaking will gain any advantage, but cares only to offer the entity with which the difficulty is experienced the chance for the healing that is possible only through sincere honesty and fearless communication. The open heart is the ultimate optimist. That is the wisdom of the heart. The heart does not lose hope, even if the end is not in sight and not known. The open heart gives every entity in every situation the benefit of all possible ways of gazing in compassion at that entity, be it the self or the other self. The open heart is not a compromiser, for it does not try to get anything for itself. It is ready to move into adaptation, it is ready to change if that seems wise. It is ready for anything, and since anything often happens, it is the skillful heart that is the open heart.

When the heart is open, it is well first for the seeker to work upon communication. This is the primary and strong means by which your people may offer the most love, the most inspiration, the most clarity. Those who communicate well, those who communicate in love and without fear may find themselves often told that they are wrong in some way, but this will in no way disturb one with an open heart, for the compassion of the open heart is as much for the other self as it is for the self, and there is no fear that one is right, or not right, or definitely wrong, for whether one is right, or not right, or definitely wrong, the heart has compassion and all is well.

As one becomes able to communicate honestly and skillfully it becomes less important to communicate skillfully because it has become natural. There is no fear of reprisal, for the reprisal is coming from an entity that is loved with compassion of the open heart. Consequently, there are no entities to be feared; there are no failures to be feared. Part of the blue-ray opening is the development of a sense of humor, so one finds ways to say things in a light way, in a gentle way, in a way which shows a spaciousness of prospect, and for the purpose of this discussion, most importantly in ways in which the entity is enabled in its inner work, for if full living light is able to move into the indigo chakra, that chakra will have the maximum opportunity to do work in consciousness. The open heart regards the personality. It enables the blue-ray chakra to communicate from the level of the heart, that is the place of wisdom, to the self that is attempting to effect changes in consciousness by faith and will...

...If you have the habit of praising each beauty that you see, there is no effort to continuing to praise those things which you see. If you have the habit of gazing at a challenge which you might also call a difficulty or a trouble with an eye to the most positive action or thought which is an available choice, then when difficulty overtakes you unawares, that habit will move as instinct or muscles do in reflex, and some of your work will be done before your mind can make sense.

The eventual priority of compassion over intellectual acceptance is a key process, for many choices are made instinctively. When you open the heart, when you clear the communication energies and when you can rest in the work in consciousness which simply requires one to gaze without judgment at the self, you have achieved a configuration which will greatly accelerate both your process of spiritual evolution, and your effectiveness as a being of light and an agent of the Creator to those whose lives you touch. Most of what entities see of the Creator is seen in your faces and in your outstretched hands and in the compassion with which you listen and communicate with entities about those things which trouble them. You act, then, as the Creator, not as your imperfect self, for as you forgive completely the imperfection of your self and toss those considerations aside in order to have more time for praise and thanksgiving, so you cleanse yourself of the need to deal intellectually with these difficulties of others which do not make sense but which are causing difficulty, whereas you listen and allow the love to flow through you to the other person in an accepting and loving way. The work is being done through you. It does not tire or weary you. And this is true whether the work is upon the behalf of another or upon the behalf of the self.

Yes I am starting to see where I was unskillful. I fell for the either/or illusion for a while, but I shall endeavor to rectify the course now.

Thanks to all fellow seekers for providing the excellent mirroring effect.

Well, great Patrick! Now that there is no drama and we are all realizing that we are speaking much of the same language, what should we talk about? These forums have handed me my butt a time or three. I never minded though. Sure, my ego was bruised but when I set it aside and really listened to the true message and I was able to see my shortcomings, I had to come to the realization that I just don't have what it takes sometimes. Whatever that "is". Sometimes, we cannot know and sometimes we are able to see. But what happens when we see the truth? We can now begin to paint a truer picture of who we really are and this begins to paint a better reality outside of us. If it were so easy, we would look around and say, "wow, I love this fourth density planet". Yeah, we are here to work with ugliness, crudeness, etc. You will never know the true nature of beauty until you see what ugly looks like. Isn't there a Ra quote that says about the humans that lived in bliss all the time and they just put out little work? If everything is pretty, why bother? Ah, because we are all One. That is not third density work even if one has wandered here from another star system and is here to help. (although some have done this work; the Buddha, the Christ, the Krishna) Sorry to say people...we ain't them. Love y'all but it ain't like this here.
Patrick, I bet you can find and post that quote because you know right where it is and I don't. Plus I am too lazy to find it. lol sorry.
Ok, so, if you have strong emotions regarding anything, you are here for a real, tangible reason. Again, my opinion.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-17-2021

(08-16-2021, 09:54 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...what should we talk about?...

Do you have any expectations for me? If you could change Patrick in some way, what change would that be?

(08-16-2021, 09:54 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...Isn't there a Ra quote that says about the humans that lived in bliss all the time and they just put out little work? If everything is pretty, why bother?...

Wink

Quote:82.22 Questioner: Then since the only possibility at this particular time, as I see it, was a polarization for service to others, I must assume from what you said that even though all were aware of this service-to-others necessity they were unable to achieve it. What was the configuration of mind of the mind/body/spirit complexes at that time? Were they aware of the necessity for the polarization or unaware of it? And if so, why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarity possible?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear.

It is worth noting that this does not talk about humans though. Since it is talking about entities that were not complex, before the veil existed.

For us humans, there is no shelter from cruel catalysts. And yet...

Quote:95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-17-2021

Good Morning Brother Patrick, thank you so much for your search into all these quotes looking for what I wanted to see, the teachings that were about something that did not make sense on this forum and may they help you see. Many have said they could feel something was not right and it stirred confusion, anger, protection for these teachings and each other from whatever it was that was causing the turbulent winds. Avoiding judgment but to observe put myself in this place to wait for the truth to appear. All of these teachings you posted resonate within. They all are based in love and light and wanted to see where was name calling, taking sides against brothers and sisters, feeling of hierarchy and judgment, and to just follow the crowd even if it is against your inner gift of knowing was the way. Many of The Law of One teachings do point to these behaviours and that they do have a purpose to all involved, they certainly do have a great purpose here. On this density, there are two side to all stories, that is a universal law. Take that information within and sort through to find the lessons in light and love, see your role in all experiences. Learn from each others, love and accept each other no matter the choices or what side or polarity, no one, and I mean no one is above another.

What is also worth noting that ALL OF US on a spiritual path have gone through some or all that is discussed above, it is part of the spiritual path. We all are the light and darkness. These teachings are to help to transform the darkness in all of us to love and light. Do not try and avoid it, love and accept it, do not ignore it like it does not exist, you exist.

You have asked if we have expectation of you. Don't be what others expect or want, but be the best of all that you are. It is not us but yourself that has to decide where you want to be.

If you are the Patrick I met many years ago on another forum, you are also aware of who the teacher is that I speak of. The Confederation sends factions to come to earth and teach those who are ready by different beautiful beings of light only seen when one can see through the eyes of love or they choose if it would be a benefit in your growth. We are all deeply loved equally and unconditionally.

Walk your talk and teach by example is the greatest gift you can give us all.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - pat19989 - 08-17-2021

(08-16-2021, 08:20 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote:

You had me right up to the very end. It is in my understanding that research has saved more than a few lives and may continue to do so in our furture and there is nothing incorrect in having made an informed decision based on your personal preferences. And I have to say, it is a sad day when our government is content in being a part of our medical business and forces our people to get vaccinated when it is clearly not something they wish to do. No one has the right to force another into anything whether they think it is good for a population or not. We should go to the most remote places and force them to take a medicine and then....wait for it....only see if a spear being chucked at their heads. They would have to just nuke the island lol. Oh wait, Bezos can send a drone. Yeah, that's it, a drone strike. Poor islanders. jk on this part.

I agree and I seem to have been a bit too broad. I encourage research to make an informed decision, but was moreso 'condemning' the 'research' that is done in a more obsessive pattern. For instance, if I believe in the vaccine, I could find articles everyday confirming my pre-existing bias that the vaccine is effective. Seeking this information over and over not only confirms my bias but also predisposes me to reject any conflicting information no matter the source or merit.

I realize that the line between these two modes of research are very blurred to say the least. But if you keep a watchful eye on your inner self, you can tell when you are on a necessary information-hunt or an ego-confirmation hunt.

For me personally, I took the vaccine because my friends and family wanted me to, and because I am young and healthy I don't believe it will harm my body. Since I have taken the vaccine, I have not sought out a single thread of information about the pandemic, COVID, or anything of the likes. I was really just trying to advocate for this attitude. Make your choice, and move on. Just what works for me.

But by all means, each of you, follow where your being takes you. If that means researching more than me, then that's what's right for you.

Love

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-17-2021

(08-17-2021, 07:50 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 09:54 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...what should we talk about?...

Do you have any expectations for me? If you could change Patrick in some way, what change would that be?

(08-16-2021, 09:54 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: ...Isn't there a Ra quote that says about the humans that lived in bliss all the time and they just put out little work? If everything is pretty, why bother?...

Wink

Quote:82.22 Questioner: Then since the only possibility at this particular time, as I see it, was a polarization for service to others, I must assume from what you said that even though all were aware of this service-to-others necessity they were unable to achieve it. What was the configuration of mind of the mind/body/spirit complexes at that time? Were they aware of the necessity for the polarization or unaware of it? And if so, why did they have such a difficult time serving others to the extent necessary for graduation since this was the only polarity possible?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the tendency of those who are divinely happy, as you call this distortion, to have little urge to alter or better their condition. Such is the result of the mind/body/spirit which is not complex. There is the possibility of love of other-selves and service to other-selves, but there is the overwhelming awareness of the Creator in the self. The connection with the Creator is that of the umbilical cord. The security is total. Therefore, no love is terribly important; no pain terribly frightening; no effort, therefore, is made to serve for love or to benefit from fear.

It is worth noting that this does not talk about humans though. Since it is talking about entities that were not complex, before the veil existed.

For us humans, there is no shelter from cruel catalysts. And yet...

Quote:95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.

Patrick, that's the thing. I can show you my preferences and what I think are proper changes and then you can view the list and look to see if they apply or ask why does this one say this about me? Perhaps none of them apply to you? I do not want to change you. I do not want to mould you into me but rather, I would like to see you be you.

What puzzles me about your personality type (oh here we go again lol) is that you are so trusting when it comes to the government and that after all the quotes read by both Ra and Q'uo, you would think that this structure is rather wholesome and that one of your leaders seems as if they are a fatherly figure type. I am not saying all leaders are bad but.....ummmm.....the majority are imho. They are very rich and extraordinarily powerful. This is your first clue. No real positive entity desires power of this sort and even when we look at one of the USAs leaders named Roosevelt, even he fell into oblivion and began power grabbing. He started out as a positive entity and look what happened when he came in contact with material power? So, this naivete is very bewildering to me especially after you have read the Ra Material and saw what nations do to one another in the name of their leaders. I mean for god's sakes look at Egypt, Russia, Italy, Greece, the USA (now more than ever), look at the state Germany and Australia is in!!!! They have even tried and are still trying to force mandates on you guys in Canada of what amounts to be a bad cold with the healing rate of 98% with little medical intervention.
Sure ppl die, people who are already sick, die. I know a ton of ppl who supposedly had corona including myself and I was sick for two weeks and the worst was that I felt tired and had red eyes. This is something I do not understand in you but I accept that you are this naive soul who is perma happy (lol). Which is fine and it is even great that you are happy. We need more happy. But listen, you are a member of the CSC and ppl will look to you for these things in the least...
1. to know the Ra Material
2. to be rational minded and love oriented
3. to be able to demonstrate that you have done introspective work of some sort
4. can articulate rational thoughts that make sense; no circle talk
5. to be impartial which means no control mechanisms to stop ppl from expressing who they are (this does not mean allowing the negatively polarizing ppl in here to start a load of crap with the members. They have a home elsewhere)
6. and last but not least, help guide people away from being hateful and knowing how to bridge gaps if they can be bridged.
All these things come as no expense to yourself. You can maintain Patrick and we can all talk, argue, love, cry, laugh and what not. Families argue and egos keep it going. More family and a lot less ego.
If we will just allow the wisdom to come through instead of love pushing so much. The balance to love is wisdom. I will tell you though, wisdom has no fluff and if people are to be offended by no fluff then perhaps they are in the wrong place. My advice to them is: Find a fluffy home that placates your whims because truth comes either with a big hug or a sword, sorry no gettin' around that.
There are a few people in these forums that attend some really awesome positive schools of thought PLUS they have read and are still reading the Ra Material. Also, we have family members that actively study the archetypes. We DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THESE PEOPLE! But I promise that if more constraints are made and more love pushing continues, they may take their knowledge elsewhere. Want a collective? Want to usher in the Light? Well, consider the steps we take in places like these. Most of these people are Wanderers without a HOME!!!!
~rant over (I am smiling guys so don't think i just love barking and biting, bc I don't)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-17-2021

35.1 Questioner: [I would] like to say that we consider this a great privilege to be doing this work and hope that we are going to question [in a] direction that will be of value to the readers of this material. This session, I thought that possibly inspecting the effect on the rays of different well-known figures in our history might be help in understanding how the catalyst of the illusion creates spiritual growth. I was making a list here and the first I thought we might possibly hit the high points on as to the effect of catalyst of the individual’s working life would be the one we know as Franklin D. Roosevelt. Could you say something about that entity?

Ra: I am Ra. It is to be noted that in discussing those who are well-known among your peoples there is the possibility that information may be seen to be specific to one entity whereas in actuality the great design of experience is much the same for each entity. It is with this in mind that we would discuss the experiential forces which offered catalyst to an individual.
It is further to be noted that in the case of those entities lately incarnate upon your plane much distortion may have taken place in regard to misinformation and misinterpretation of an entity’s thoughts or behaviors.
We shall now proceed to, shall we say, speak of the basic parameters of the one known as Franklin. When any entity comes into third-density incarnation, each of its energy centers is potentiated but must be activated by the self using experience.
The one known as Franklin developed very quickly up through red, orange, yellow, and green and began to work in the blue-ray energy center at a tender age, as you would say. This rapid growth was due, firstly, to previous achievements in the activation of these rays; secondly, to the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence; thirdly, due to the strong desire upon the part of the entity to progress. This entity mated with an entity whose blue-ray vibrations were of a strength more than equal to its own thus acquiring catalyst for further growth in that area that was to persist throughout the incarnation.
This entity had some difficulty with continued green-ray activity due to the excessive energy which was put into the activities regarding other-selves in the distortion towards acquiring power. This was to have its toll upon the physical vehicle, as you may call it. The limitation of the non-movement of a portion of the physical vehicle opened once again, for this entity, the opportunity for concentration upon the more, shall we say, universal or idealistic aspects of power; that is, the non-abusive use of power. Thus at the outset of a bellicose action this entity had lost some positive polarity due to excessive use of the orange- and yellow-ray energies at the expense of green- and blue-ray energies, then had regained the polarity due to the catalytic effects of a painful limitation upon the physical complex.
This entity was not of a bellicose nature but rather during the conflict continued to vibrate in green ray working with the blue-ray energies. The entity who was the one known as Franklin’s teacher also functioned greatly during this period as blue-ray activator, not only for its mate but also in a more universal expression. This entity polarized continuously in a positive fashion in the universal sense while, in a less universal sense, developing a pattern of what may be called karma; this karma having to do with inharmonious relationship distortions with the mate/teacher.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 08-17-2021

Quote:~rant over (I am smiling guys so don't think i just love barking and biting, bc I don't)

Ohr, you make me smile so many times.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-17-2021

(08-17-2021, 04:42 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Patrick, that's the thing. I can show you my preferences and what I think are proper changes and then you can view the list and look to see if they apply or ask why does this one say this about me? Perhaps none of them apply to you? I do not want to change you. I do not want to mould you into me but rather, I would like to see you be you.

What puzzles me about your personality type (oh here we go again lol) is that you are so trusting when it comes to the government and that after all the quotes read by both Ra and Q'uo, you would think that this structure is rather wholesome and that one of your leaders seems as if they are a fatherly figure type. I am not saying all leaders are bad but.....ummmm.....the majority are imho. They are very rich and extraordinarily powerful. This is your first clue. No real positive entity desires power of this sort and even when we look at one of the USAs leaders named Roosevelt, even he fell into oblivion and began power grabbing. He started out as a positive entity and look what happened when he came in contact with material power? So, this naivete is very bewildering to me especially after you have read the Ra Material and saw what nations do to one another in the name of their leaders. I mean for god's sakes look at Egypt, Russia, Italy, Greece, the USA (now more than ever), look at the state Germany and Australia is in!!!! They have even tried and are still trying to force mandates on you guys in Canada of what amounts to be a bad cold with the healing rate of 98% with little medical intervention.
Sure ppl die, people who are already sick, die. I know a ton of ppl who supposedly had corona including myself and I was sick for two weeks and the worst was that I felt tired and had red eyes. This is something I do not understand in you but I accept that you are this naive soul who is perma happy (lol). Which is fine and it is even great that you are happy. We need more happy. But listen, you are a member of the CSC and ppl will look to you for these things in the least...
1. to know the Ra Material
2. to be rational minded and love oriented
3. to be able to demonstrate that you have done introspective work of some sort
4. can articulate rational thoughts that make sense; no circle talk
5. to be impartial which means no control mechanisms to stop ppl from expressing who they are (this does not mean allowing the negatively polarizing ppl in here to start a load of crap with the members. They have a home elsewhere)
6. and last but not least, help guide people away from being hateful and knowing how to bridge gaps if they can be bridged.
All these things come as no expense to yourself. You can maintain Patrick and we can all talk, argue, love, cry, laugh and what not. Families argue and egos keep it going. More family and a lot less ego.
If we will just allow the wisdom to come through instead of love pushing so much. The balance to love is wisdom. I will tell you though, wisdom has no fluff and if people are to be offended by no fluff then perhaps they are in the wrong place. My advice to them is: Find a fluffy home that placates your whims because truth comes either with a big hug or a sword, sorry no gettin' around that.
There are a few people in these forums that attend some really awesome positive schools of thought PLUS they have read and are still reading the Ra Material. Also, we have family members that actively study the archetypes. We DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THESE PEOPLE! But I promise that if more constraints are made and more love pushing continues, they may take their knowledge elsewhere. Want a collective? Want to usher in the Light? Well, consider the steps we take in places like these. Most of these people are Wanderers without a HOME!!!!
~rant over (I am smiling guys so don't think i just love barking and biting, bc I don't)

So all in all it's: "Please Patrick could you serve a helping of spiky wisdom with that fluffy compassion." Smile

Then here's a serving of that spiky wisdom. If members are offended by encountering too much fluff on a spiritual forum dedicated to love and light, maybe they are in the wrong place. But in this case they would not need to find a place that placates their whims, because the whole rest of the Internet and the outside world is already that place without fluff where we are exposed to the hard and intensive mirroring.

--

So let's focus on this aspect you mentioned: "...if people are to be offended by no fluff then perhaps they are in the wrong place. My advice to them is: Find a fluffy home that placates your whims...". I don't think most seekers have a real issue with this. I think what triggers people are personal attacks, even "respectful" ones.

I believe it is possible to tell people our truth without fluff and also without the other self feeling attacked. This is a direction that personally I would like these forums to try. What would this place look like if members made a real effort in arguing about the messages while refraining from attacking or analyzing the messengers? It would not become a fluffy home in the coocoo clouds, that's for sure. People would still use language as they see fit and tell their truth in their own way. It would not become sickeningly harmonious, but it would at least help others understand the message. Because when feeling attacked, most people are going to go on the defensive and the message that we wished to communicate is quickly dismissed. This does not serve the hard truths to be heard. It's just ensuring that it won't.

But also I get the feeling that many do not even know they are doing it. Even without moderation, I think we could help each others by mentioning it when we feel attacked. And of course it would be helpful if members refrained from doing it once they became aware.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 08-17-2021

ahh, it's ok, I am desperately the fluffy one. Go spiky Patrick.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-18-2021

(08-17-2021, 08:28 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 04:42 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Patrick, that's the thing. I can show you my preferences and what I think are proper changes and then you can view the list and look to see if they apply or ask why does this one say this about me? Perhaps none of them apply to you? I do not want to change you. I do not want to mould you into me but rather, I would like to see you be you.

So all in all it's: "Please Patrick could you serve a helping of spiky wisdom with that fluffy compassion." Smile

Then here's a serving of that spiky wisdom. If members are offended by encountering too much fluff on a spiritual forum dedicated to love and light, maybe they are in the wrong place. But in this case they would not need to find a place that placates their whims, because the whole rest of the Internet and the outside world is already that place without fluff where we are exposed to the hard and intensive mirroring.

--

So let's focus on this aspect you mentioned: "...if people are to be offended by no fluff then perhaps they are in the wrong place. My advice to them is: Find a fluffy home that placates your whims...". I don't think most seekers have a real issue with this. I think what triggers people are personal attacks, even "respectful" ones.

I believe it is possible to tell people our truth without fluff and also without the other self feeling attacked. This is a direction that personally I would like these forums to try. What would this place look like if members made a real effort in arguing about the messages while refraining from attacking or analyzing the messengers? It would not become a fluffy home in the coocoo clouds, that's for sure. People would still use language as they see fit and tell their truth in their own way. It would not become sickeningly harmonious, but it would at least help others understand the message. Because when feeling attacked, most people are going to go on the defensive and the message that we wished to communicate is quickly dismissed. This does not serve the hard truths to be heard. It's just ensuring that it won't.

But also I get the feeling that many do not even know they are doing it. Even without moderation, I think we could help each others by mentioning it when we feel attacked. And of course it would be helpful if members refrained from doing it once they became aware.

@Ohr Ein Sof. - tried to find a quote on "Wisdom" by Ra. I could not find any wisdom by Ra without fluff. Thanks for the smile Smile Here is the quote for reference as to what is "Wisdom"

April 21, 2002
Quote:

Wisdom is not “out there.” Wisdom is not that which needs to be grasped for. Wisdom is that which comes in a moment when there is at last a willingness and a humility that allows the self to release all the preconceptions and all of what the one known as J was speaking of as the old way. Is there anything wrong with old ways? We would say, certainly not. What there are, are unending variations in a pattern. Each time that you do a day you are creating one set of ripples in the ocean of common being, and that which you think and that which you do and that which you envision for that day is your expression of beauty, of essence, that you give as a gift to the common race of humankind and to the energies of planet Earth of which you are her stewards. You cannot see the effects of that day, just as ripples move into the ocean and finally fetch up on a distant shore. You do not know what you have done. The joy of it is in the doing, not in the results. The gift was the day and the life is a gift to the future and others will reap those seeds that you now sow with your being this day. Each day is a brand new gift, a brand new life, a new opportunity to be you and to find the most creative ways to love.

Each of you has seen how easy it is to minister to others, and we ask you to forgive yourself in just that way for all perceived faults, not attempting simply to ignore those faults. You have a mind and a power of analysis. You have techniques and resources that you can use to work with yourself. And we are happy to speak to you about this. Each of you needs somewhat different ways in order to work upon various distortions which you have picked up, places where you are holding energy within yourself so that your energy is not flowing into the heart and through the heart in full measure. As the one known as R said, in the great urge to get into the heart and to do work in consciousness often that self that is expressing in the lower energy centers is simply left behind. What are your issues? Are they diet? Are they exercise? Are they emotional healings? Are they moving back into an abandoned and lonely childhood and bringing that child into the heart and giving it the love that was not perceived in the young days of that soul? Whatever your issues are, honor them, respect them, and minister to yourself. It is not selfish. It’s needed work in order to free you up to be that essentially joyful self that you already are when you are not burdened with concerns.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-18-2021

(08-17-2021, 10:32 PM)flofrog Wrote: ahh, it's ok, I am desperately the fluffy one.  Go spiky Patrick.

Lol Flo, be careful with the word "spiky" in this thread Smile
because in another more literal sense, the spiky posters would be those who got the covid jabs (spike proteins, anyone?), and fluffy the unvaxxed ones. Tongue

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 08:17 AM)Margan Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 10:32 PM)flofrog Wrote: ahh, it's ok, I am desperately the fluffy one.  Go spiky Patrick.

because in another more literal sense, the spiky posters would be those who got the covid jabs (spike proteins, anyone?), and fluffy the unvaxxed ones.  Tongue

Good one !  BigSmile

But since all humans without exception will come in contact with the virus in the next few years, we will all be spiky by then. (well there are always exceptions of course)  Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 08:17 AM)Margan Wrote:

because in another more literal sense, the spiky posters would be those who got the covid jabs (spike proteins, anyone?), and fluffy the unvaxxed ones.  Tongue

ha-ha I got your humor! Tongue
so the unvaxx'd are whimpy and soft? lol

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-18-2021

Now the CDC is coming out and admitting that the vaccines don't really work for any substantial period of time, and that we need boosters, what an utter embarrassment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vwzukqmA8

The Israel data showed this already, they thought we were too dumb to research it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 03:09 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Now the CDC is coming out and admitting that the vaccines don't really work for any substantial period of time, and that we need boosters, what an utter embarrassment:

The Israel data showed this already, they thought we were too dumb to research it.

Here is the alt-middle view on this and the explanation of why the CDC is loosing face.

"Are These Vaccines Even Working?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_Wge_C0I4

(08-18-2021, 03:09 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: Now the CDC is coming out and admitting that the vaccines don't really work for any substantial period of time, and that we need boosters, what an utter embarrassment:

I can't remember confused, did you get vaxx'd

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-18-2021

They have been talking about boosters for a long time that is what this is all about, CDC is only repeating what many already knew. Those who got the jabbed, got passports, they will expire and cannot be used until they get the booster jab. Many of things that are being disclosed now have been talked about by scientists, doctors and many professionals in the know.

(08-18-2021, 03:17 PM)Patrick Wrote:

Here is the alt-middle view on this and the explanation of why the CDC is loosing face.

"Are These Vaccines Even Working?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY_Wge_C0I4

I think this is the same Doctor you posted before that were calling the anti vaxxers idiots. This is not alt middle. This man clearly already has a bias. What if we found a couple biologists or virologists that were alt middle? Anyone have anything like that?