Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 01:47 PM)Margan Wrote: I don't see how that disagrees with what I said?  Huh

That's because it agrees with you and so do I. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-23-2021

I am repeating this message as we just switched the page. My heart is still learning how to accept this pain and suffering that will be imposed on our brothers and sisters, there is a deep, deep sadness. I too know this has to happen but when one faces the illusion, crying right now, here is the link:

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 01:56 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 01:47 PM)Margan Wrote: I don't see how that disagrees with what I said?  Huh

That's because it agrees with you and so do I. Wink

Ah the labor pains! till we get there Smile
I am happy we agree on something Patrick. I am always trying to build a bridge, even if it may not reach to the other shore Wink

(08-23-2021, 02:03 PM)Nikki Wrote: I am repeating this message as we just switched the page.  My heart is still learning how to accept this pain and suffering that will be imposed on our brothers and sisters, there is a deep, deep sadness.  I too know this has to happen but when one faces the illusion, crying right now, here is the link:

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

"hugs" - I don't really know what to say now. I'm with you

Maybe I should point out that ever since I spent countless hours researching the science of nutrition and human metabolism, I have learned not to give much credence to consensus in science. I do my own homework on anything that is important to me. I did and am still doing this in regards to vaccination. I don't care what big pharma, the medias or the authorities are saying on this subject. I do my own research.

Yes that process brought me to see vaccination as something useful. It is very uncommon for me to agree with the mainstream consensus science. The science of nutrition is a real mess and normally I am one of those very annoying dissenting voices.

I speak well of vaccination not because I am following the consensus, but despite it and despite all the bad behaviors the main players conducts.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Anders - 08-23-2021

That's a good point Patrick. One day we are told that fats are bad nutrition and the next day fats are good for us. One year coconut oil is bad and then the next year coconut oil is good for us.

I haven't done any research about the COVID vaccines myself, except that they seem safe enough to take if I need/want to do that in the future.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-23-2021

Patrick, glad you are doing what you think is right for you. You must be one of the ones that agreed to to this before incarnation as stated by Quo. But now it is not about the individual thoughts/beliefs but we must somehow find a common thread and come together which can only be in love and light. Ignorance no longer matters, it is the harvest.

Then there is another very serious problem we must be aware of:

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet. For your planet is very heavily populated at this time. And it is easier for those who seek control to control fewer entities. Thusly, there is the manufacture of various types of diseases that have been accomplished over the past few decades with the goal of reducing the population of the planet.

This is spoken by Quo not to cause fear but to raise awareness. See that Quo is talking about genocide, democide or mentacide so that we do ourselves in. We have reached the point that what we feel is important in each individual life no longer matters. I feel that it is now about the whole of humanity to become one so that the light will absorb the darkness in love. It is my vision to see all life on this planet be pulled to the Creator in love and peace.

Any quotes that anyone is aware of regarding the harvest, would be greatly appreciated.

(08-23-2021, 03:04 PM)Nikki Wrote: ...Any quotes that anyone is aware of regarding the harvest, would be greatly appreciated.

These are the ones I have in regard to the harvest.

On the Harvest, Ascention
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...Eventually, your planet will no longer be able to sustain the evolutionary energy necessary to live a third-density life. Once this has occurred and there are no longer any third-density entities dwelling on the planet, fourth density will indeed become able not only to interpenetrate third density but to appear. At this point in its development, all of fourth density chooses not to appear. It chooses to remain as an unseen energy in order to allow the third-density entities to complete their patterns...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0731.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...We would suggest that the possibility/probability vortices at this time indicate that each entity to whom we speak shall live out his natural physical life, die a natural death, and then walk the steps of light to see whether he has graduated from third grade or density in this school of souls, or whether he shall have to repeat the grade...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0609.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...it is within the self that the transition shall truly occur. That which occurs at harvest is within the self; that which occurs within the planet, although interesting, is a separate subject from the one which might well be considered far more interesting to the self. And that is that it is likely that this lifetime or at the very most, for those who die soon from the physical body, one more lifetime, shall be the last opportunity before graduation to refine the polarity of self to the point at which you the seeker might accept the quality of light which is the native light in fourth density...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...One reason there is no need to fear these changes is that these changes are largely non-physical. As the questioner expressed the question, it was clear that the questioner was aware that they take place in the unseen realms, the inner planes. Therefore, while these changes are absolutely radical and revolutionary, they are not changes that will affect life as you know it on planet Earth. Consensus reality shall reflect only shadows of these changes...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...It is very likely—and we are looking only at probability vortices, not actual predictions—that your people will not only be able to live out their current incarnations here but that there will be enough energy within third density to maintain third-density bodies and the energies of evolution, in terms of the spirit, for some of your time, perhaps as many as a hundred or a hundred and fifty of your years. It is difficult but not impossible to predict with any accuracy what shall occur with your people. However, the time of third density for doing third-density work is virtually over...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0818.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...we may use an analogy further utilizing the concept of the school with the grades that represent the levels of understanding or densities of experience. In your third-density illusion, each experience is a question—each experience is the same question. There is only one question on this test which you call life. It is reflected in each experience. The question is, “Do you see love in this experience?” In some degree the seeker will see love in each experience; in some degree the seeker will not. As the seeker is able to answer each experience question with an answer that approaches one hundred percent “Yes,” the seeker is polarizing in the positive sense. We may report that the good news of the test is that fifty-one percent is passing. When the seeker is able to answer each answer to a level of fifty-one percent of experiencing and seeing love, the seeker is then of a polarized enough nature to move into the fourth-density grade in the octave of creation that you now experience. The seeker, then, has achieved the minimum polarization that will allow it to withstand the greater intensity of energy available within the fourth-density class.

Without at least the ability to see love in fifty-one percent of one’s perceptions and experiences, the energy available in the fourth-density class would be too much for the circuit of the seeker who had not yet sufficiently regularized or polarized its being in order that its circuits not be blown, shall we say, as the greater intensity of light became the reality for the seeker...

Quote:63.8 Questioner: I would like to continue with the questions about the fact that in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energies will be activated; yellow, blue, etc. being in potentiation. Right now, we have green energies activated. They have been activated for the last 45 years. I am wondering about the transition through this period so that the green is totally activated and the yellow is in potentiation. What will we lose as the yellow goes from activation into potentiation, and what will we gain as green comes into total activation, and what is the process?

Ra: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak of gains and losses when dealing with the subject of the cycle’s ending and the green-ray cycle beginning upon your sphere. It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss. There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities. We may now address your query.

As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.

The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.

Quote:20.6 Questioner: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle; the change from second to third density: this, you said, occurred in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.

I am aware of the physics of Dewey B. Larson, who states that all is motion or vibration. Am I correct in assuming that the basic vibration, which makes up the physical world as we experience it, changes, thus creating a different set of parameters, shall I say, in this short period of time between density changes allowing for the new type of vehicle? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

(08-23-2021, 09:41 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 09:11 AM)Margan Wrote: That is for example what you do when you write the anti-vaxx "movement" are being STS. By doing that you imply that the pro-vaccination is better or STO.... which is your  own view.

Yes we did have that discussion and I agreed that it was not a good idea. So since then I have stopped sharing this belief of mine. Because I cannot see how I could phrase it so that others do not feel judged by that belief. There is just too much attachment at this point.

By the way, I noticed that there might be a significant misunderstanding on this particular point.

My belief is not that the anti-vaccination movement is negative. My belief is that the source of the channeled information about the vaccination disconnecting us from our soul is from negative influence. Not even that the people channeling that info are negative, no they are positive beings, but when channels do not properly challenge their source, this is when the negative entities will use the opportunity to mimic a positive contact but insert negative messages of doom.

I never even thought that anyone reading my original post would think that I was talking about anything other than the root source of information being negative and never about anyone involved or any of the people who believed that information.

So what I agreed to after our discussion is to not mention again what my guidance system is telling me about the source of that information being negative (and certainly not that anti-vaccination or its supporters are negative). Obviously, I had to mention it one last time in this current post to correct this misunderstanding.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-24-2021

Why there are critics about the presented information against the vaccination here?
Why this critics does not present better information for a vaccination instead?

Everyone should simply think about the given information and facts.
Then the decision afterwards is his own and not what has been drummed from outside.

For my part i try to give only key information without to obtrude a decision.
It is my meaning that it is obvious that this vaccination is being obtruded with unfair methods.
This is at least to be worth considering.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-24-2021

Dear Tadeus, we tried that many many pages ago. But if people do not believe the validity of the information presented then there can be no debate based on the scientific data.

RE: Covid vaccine and personal experiences - the - 08-24-2021

1. SPANISH RESEARCHERS FIND A WAY TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB https://www.bitchute.com/video/coABvwDVWwYg/

2. A medical expert explains why the jab is so deadly.If you only get one chance to awaken a sleeper,send them this three minute video.Essential(sobering)viewing.
https://gab.com/Lebronsonroids/posts/106812936847939867

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 08-24-2021

(08-22-2021, 11:33 PM)Margan Wrote: Wow! those old articles were a great read, thanks Unity! Smile
nice to see there were always doctors courageous and intelligent enough to speak out..

Yes, courageous doctors who were courageous enough to have said delirious things like 'vaccination does not prevent smallpox'...

(08-23-2021, 08:18 AM)Nikki Wrote: If the jabs where a positive loving thing for humanity force would not be necessary,

Seatbelts and not driving drunk are positive loving things for humanity, and yet no amount of fines and repercussions, leave aside love, prevent those who are selfish and irresponsible enough to commit those violations from committing them.

Quote:I am repeating this message as we just switched the page. My heart is still learning how to accept this pain and suffering that will be imposed on our brothers and sisters,

My entire generation received 5-6 different vaccines as we grew up, and nobody pained or suffered. In fact, none of us have any damage from polio, measles, tuberclosis or any other known major disease.

My father in law's generation was not so lucky as to receive 'pain and suffering of vaccines' when they growing up, so he had to live his entire ~75 years with permanent pain in his leg and having trouble walking as a result of polio.

(08-23-2021, 09:11 AM)Margan Wrote: That is for example what you do when you write the anti-vaxx "movement" are being STS. By doing that you imply that the pro-vaccination is better or STO.... which is your own view.

Yes, people who vaccinate themselves in order to prevent damage to themselves, their family and their society are doing positive acts.

Anti-vaccine position can be justified at best childish and irresponsible, including selfish, if not outright STS. There are those who are STS and who are making large amounts of money by propagating those falsities to the anti-vaccine crowd, but as in all scams, the scammers are a minority whereas the deceived plenty.

Its amazing how people think that being positive is 'I do whatever i want and everyone else takes it'.

So, people will end up in positive 4d societies, and they will just do 'whatever', even things have large repercussions for their entire society, and everyone else will just shut up and take it in order remain positive...

Yeah, it doesnt work like that. Someone who is irresponsible or self focused enough not to think 'If i dont vaccinate myself i might get someone else sick' dont end up in positive 4d societies. The keyword there in bold, is thinking of 'other' people, as can be easily noticed. Someone who jeopardizes others for his/her selfish concerns does not fit that pattern.

And if someone in a 4d positive society somehow turned out like that later, s/he would just sink in vibration, necessitating action from the society - and even before that himself and his higher self.

(08-23-2021, 01:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: Yes and more to the point Margan, there are no sides in science. Wink

There arent sides in science, but there are sides in between scientific and false beliefs.

This tendency to avoid confrontation, conflict and trying to find the 'center ground' is an affliction of Angloamerican societies which created all these anti-intellectualist, reactionary movements ranging from flat earthers to evangelists who believe that Jesus of Nazareth will come back if they cause a nuclear war somewhere on the planet.

(08-23-2021, 01:44 PM)Diana Wrote: And even replicable empirical evidence is never the ultimate truth. At one point not so long ago Newton's physics reigned, then along came Einstein and quantum mechanics for a bigger picture. Newtonian physics is still functional in many ways, but not the whole picture, and actually wrong from certain perspectives.

Newton's physics still reigns and it explains the movement of non-particle objects. It hasnt changed. Its as empirical and as solid as it was - the reality of this universe is still what it is.

Quantum mechanics opening the exploration of potential other realities did not change Newton's physics.

(08-24-2021, 07:21 AM)the Wrote: 1. SPANISH RESEARCHERS FIND A WAY TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB https://www.bitchute.com/video/coABvwDVWwYg/

He is not a researcher, he is a part of ultra-right minority movement, and no, he doesnt accomplish anything as such in that video.

Its amazing how you people easily buy into lies despite having been lied to on a continuous basis. How many lies does it take before people say 'I think i wont trust such people'...

Long story short, a lot of people who seem to be thinking of themselves and 'their freedoms' before thinking about other people's safety are making strong statements about positive polarity, love and spirituality.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-25-2021

Unity100, there are other ways of avoiding contracting diseases to others than taking a vaccine. Implying not taking some vaccine is borderline STS action is ridiculous, if not outright lie. It CAN be an STS action, of course but it's not a simple 'fact' that can be thrown around willy nilly. I would call this analysis of others' polarity if it wouldn't be so poorly based in reality.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-25-2021

(08-24-2021, 06:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: Dear Tadeus, we tried that many many pages ago. But if people do not believe the validity of the information presented then there can be no debate based on the scientific data.

Yes - that's the reason why there should be presented as much as possible information from qualified sources.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 08-25-2021

The sorrowful truth which too few here seems to want to believe is that almost all scientific data comes from the subjective view of its producer (often just one human!) while being hailed as objective (piece of) truth. This has made slogging through scientific findings and data almost unbearable and mostly waste of time. Science is hailed to stand on the pedestal of repeatability, yet repeated experiments are literally unpublishable, because they repeat previous experiments lol (with different results, aka 'something' obviously went wrong in the study of the less prestigious scientist). Scientific debates in biosciences especially are just tragicomedic theatre.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-25-2021

@Unity100, Don't you have anything going in your life except to try and get others on this thread upset or defensive? We have all heard your opinions and thoughts, and just like us, that is all it is. Who are you trying to change? Science is a joke it is all theory, theory is only a belief, and it has been proven that whoever is doing the testing, the results will be what they believe - Particles - Quantum Physics. Doctors and scientist that have a love for humanity are more believable than your opinions or thoughts. You are stating we still have not gone past the Newton's physics - sad statement. Love your brothers and sisters Unity100 and stop trying to be or know better than the beliefs/thoughts of others. Those who do the same thing over and over expecting a different result is called madness - and we all have been there. If you feel you do not accept our thoughts/ideas, don't be here.

Here is breaking news from Pfizer CEO.   What I see this is a reason to continue to give a jab on and on.  Nowhere in history has this ever happened before.  Once you were vaccinated against say chicken pox, it was once and you where protected by our own immune system for life.  Now with the need to continue on and on only proves that the jab cannot stop one contacting covid19.  He also admits that those who are vaccinated may be a cause of what is called 'super bugs'.  See and read for yourself between the lines.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/pfizer-ceo-predicts-vaccine-resistant-covid-19-variant-likely-to-emerge_3963263.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-08-25&mktids=eaa8fdcff4f0407d01ee4d202f3a7e63&est=u2P8f1x3zBjbfrFKg1ixfj%2FXCGi8eEaQOT9OUBKTSHgNX%2BivZWWPuTCDEtK9M1mb%2BXg8GA%3D%3D

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-25-2021

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 17: The Era of Depopulation… The Truth behind vaccines.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AHwwRqpRMDAA/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-25-2021

Unity, I think the real question is why or how the guidance system of some people leads them to resonate with the information that vaccination is not good.

This is what I am trying to understand. The fact is that the very best advice is always to follow your intuition, to follow your heart. So why is their intuition leading them that way?

I do not believe it will be helpful to tell someone they should disregard their own heart in order to protect the people of this planet. They really believe that not getting vaccinated and helping spread information against vaccination is what is actually helping protect the people of this planet.

I cannot understand the resonance they have, my own resonance is totally repulsed by the majority of the information presented against vaccination. I read that stuff and I see clearly how bogus it is (to me) and cannot understand how others cannot see that. But it seems they feel the very same thing when reading the counter information I present. They think it is bogus too.

In the end, I guess it really comes down to a choice somehow. Not a choice of getting vaccinated or not, but a very deeply seated choice that then colors all the information you come across.

I think it might be worthwhile exploring more in depth what makes our guidance system tick.

In my next post I will quote some information against vaccination for which I sensed fear and repulsion and I will kindly ask people to share the love they see in the very same information.

(08-25-2021, 08:26 AM)Patrick Wrote: ...
I think it might be worthwhile exploring more in depth what makes our guidance system tick.

In my next post I will quote some information against vaccination for which I sensed fear and repulsion and I will kindly ask people to share the love they see in the very same information.

So let's start with this tidbit.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/vaccines-body-and-soul-disconnecting-the-body-from-the-source-effects-of-vaccines Swaruu X Wrote:...The problem here is the automaton effect. And this also leads to entity parasitization. That is... the body formerly belonging to someone. Someone kind and real becomes an entry point for dark entities to use to come into the physical world. They are always trying to find a way into the physical, and this is one of the ways they will use and are already using. So that's another agenda that hasn't been mentioned before and it is important. Another reason why they want to vaccinate people. So they become portals for entity possession. And that is terribly real...

I would really like to understand how this resonate with people?

I feel that if we take this exercise seriously enough, it will lead us somewhere. To me it seems obvious that the entity channeled is mimicking positivity in order to insert those type of negative messages. So I guess that those who resonate with this are holding another perspective on that entity?

(08-25-2021, 08:26 AM)Patrick Wrote: Unity, I think the real question is why or how the guidance system of some people leads them to resonate with the information that vaccination is not good.

This is what I am trying to understand. The fact is that the very best advice is always to follow your intuition, to follow your heart. So why is their intuition leading them that way?

Hi Patrick, would like to answer your question to help in your confusion. Why are some people on the other side polarity that you feel is right for your experiences? Because knowledge is useless unless one can use it in y/our decisions and it becomes your experience. I base my polarity on knowledge which I have experienced through the medical system myself and that vaccines given to children like my niece that almost killed her. She experienced severe seizures. The doctor told my sister that seizures where normal in children - what? My sister had my nieces hair tested and they found a large amount of aluminum within her hair. My sister searched and searched to find where that came from. She was told it came from the vaccines. The school was not allowed to vaccine my niece. No other can tell me vaccines are a good thing. Nothing hurts within more than to find out by experience the truth of our so called reality, yes it is an illusion, yes, understand both are needed, yes understand the polarties of this life's chosen experiences. That is y/our answer as why one goes this way and another the other way, it is a gift given called intuition. Some can hear and feel it, others cannot. It is a choice, why - there are as many reasons as there are beings. We are one, each here to learn their destined lessons, all individual are different. Humanity is like a field filled with a blanket of fresh snow sparkling in sunlight, we are the same stuff but not one is alike. In love. What a beautiful thing to experience.

Then there are ancient teachings and teachings on this site to help one use their guidance to do what they choose. It is so black and what, yet not many are seeing. Again:

Q’uo: I am Q'uo, and am aware of the query, my brother. This is a subject which we have indeed covered before. For various outbreaks of this nature are attempts by what you may call the hidden powers to control the population of the planet. For your planet is very heavily populated at this time. And it is easier for those who seek control to control fewer entities. Thusly, there is the manufacture of various types of diseases that have been accomplished over the past few decades with the goal of reducing the population of the planet.

Thank you Nikki. So then your personal coloring of the information is based on direct personal experience where things went wrong after vaccination. Did you already have a bias regarding vaccination before this event happened? Personally, I already had a bias prior to this Covid saga.

Also, when you read the channeled information I quoted, is that something you feel is true?

I'm wondering if our guidance system is protecting our bias more than it is protecting us from harm per se.

It seems that studying the concept of Psychological Reactance might be useful in understanding why we react differently to this type of societal catalysts.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4675534/

Quote:...Further evidence illustrating the motivational character of reactance comes from Laurin, Kay, and Fitzsimons (2012). They explained the contradictory effect that some people may endorse a decision even though they are not in favor of it. Two factors determining the reaction to restrictions are the absoluteness of a restriction and self-relevance. If the threat is absolute, that is, sure to come into effect, people rationalize it. If it is nonabsolute, that is, it may not come into effect, people respond with reactance. Both effects, rationalization and reactance, were strongest if the restriction was self-relevant.

The differences in reactance processes that are due to one’s self being involved in the threat raise the issue of vicarious reactance, in which a person experiences reactance to a threat to another individual or group, even if the threat does not have any implications for the person’s own freedom of choice (Miron & Brehm, 2006). Is it possible to experience reactance on behalf of another person? What happens when people observe the restriction of another person?...

Psychological reactance due to threat to freedom is perfectly normal human behavior.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-25-2021

follow the money trail of C19 vaccine

https://www.facebook.com/mystique72/videos/529361078289785

(08-25-2021, 09:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: Thank you Nikki. So then your personal coloring of the information is based on direct personal experience where things went wrong after vaccination. Did you already have a bias regarding vaccination before this event happened? Personally, I already had a bias prior to this Covid saga.

Also, when you read the channeled information I quoted, is that something you feel is true?

I'm wondering if our guidance system is protecting our bias more than it is protecting us from harm per se.

No, did not have a bias regarding vaccination prior, never had crossed my consciousness, until I witnessed what happened to my niece but did have a bias why my intuition is causing discomfort about what I was told, again my own experiences. Just last year there was news on main stream media that they located another organ in the human body in the nose area. After all these bodily dissections, they still do not know the physical body. This is not to judge the system or put in one pile, it is called discernment. Life experiences sharpens your intuition based on truth even if it is hidden by lies or illusions. There are caring loving medical professionals but there are medical professionals on the other side of polarity. This can be said also for the other polarity in government, worked there and saw, again based on experiences. I believe in nothing that I cannot experience, when we blindly believe this is called living in the illusions accepting something as your truth but never have experienced this truth. Experience it and have faith in your true self - love the gifts and guides we all have been given for this path through life.

As far as the channeled information you quoted, this has already been experienced through a Master Teacher and the guided path I am on. The truth is always connected to love and service to all life. The teachings are for us to use to aid in difficult times. Life on this density is quite the teacher and why some call it earth school. Everything teaches if you are open to receive, even a blade of grass. Sometimes we get confused and lost in thought, that is part of being all that you are. All teachings of truth open doors and an outpour wisdom and love. This does not mean my path is easy, all experiences are for teaching purposes.

Once you start to distrust your own guidance system is when we fall deeper into the mud river and get carried away. I do not doubt my given gifts, they are there to serve and guide, we need more faith in the true self while also accepting and knowing areas within that must be reconciled,

(08-25-2021, 08:04 AM)the Wrote: THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 17: The Era of Depopulation… The Truth behind vaccines.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AHwwRqpRMDAA/

Some parts of this video bring forth a deep compassion and understanding from my own experiences that are similar.

Heart

(08-25-2021, 11:21 AM)the Wrote: follow the money trail of C19 vaccine

https://www.facebook.com/mystique72/videos/529361078289785

Wanted to watch the video, but do not do Facebook. :-/

Thank you very much Nikki for taking the time to answer. Smile

I always thought our guidance system was bringing everyone to the same place, but it looks like it is not taking everyone via the same roads.

I just never thought that those roads could feel so different while taking us all to positive 4D. I thought it was possible for us to be misguided, but I am starting to believe there is no such thing.

So then it means, for those believing that channeling, that they expect a sizable percentage of the population of this planet to stop caring about spirituality slowly over the next few years. I would like to know from these people how it makes you feel? Do you fear this zombification of your other-selves or maybe you are just resigned in the face of it?

(08-25-2021, 01:32 PM)Patrick Wrote: Thank you very much Nikki for taking the time to answer. Smile

So then it means, for those believing that channeling, that they expect a sizable percentage of the population of this planet to stop caring about spirituality slowly over the next few years. I would like to know from these people how it makes you feel? Do you fear this zombification or maybe you are just resigned in the face of it?

You are welcome Patrick, thank you or your conversation. Heart Many humans have never cared about spirituality and physicality is all they the want to know and experience in this life. Like Ra said, the harvest is small but they are sent back to relearn what they missed in this life. It is not punishment but love giving them all the chances they want or need, we all live in eternity. Some of us want to move on and reach this life's potential towards the Creator.

Like you, would also like the input of others on your question.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-25-2021

I think things are pretty clear for me personally. Which ideas promote freedom, and which ideas promote the opposite? Which people want to exert control and obedience, which ones do the opposite? Fairly simple for me now, things are so clear.