Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-26-2021

The harder the authorities push for vaccination the more they push people towards aligning with sources of information that doubts vaccination. I wish they would just focus on informing people instead.

Attacking people's freedom is a sure way of ensuring people won't trust any information they want to share.

I think all the reactions shared in this thread are perfectly understandable and valid.

This catalyst is about us and not the authorities. What are we going to do about that separation? I think we can just ignore the authorities and trust in each others. We run this show via our collective thoughts. Let's create a good scenario for ourselves!

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-27-2021

The study Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19 from 2021-05-10 is not available any more.

But you can find a mirror at the webarchive.
There is only the abstract still available:

Quote:Abstract

Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter. We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies.

A copy of the complete article can be found still here.
A german translation of the article can be found here.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 08-27-2021

Russian hacker shows you how the C19 vaccine is used as ID chip, send your location, life signs, activity and other real time data through 5G network, this applies to all vaccine.
https://www.facebook.com/ivan.iordanov.777158/videos/179792220698992/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-27-2021

Hello fellow seekers,

Are there many of you out there who makes use of a pendulum to validate information for yourselves? I am doing a little experiment on what exactly we "channel" when we use a pendulum.

Would you be willing to share what the pendulum answers you when you ask the question: "Are Covid vaccines a positive manifestation?".

Thanks for your help.

Patrick

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-27-2021

(08-26-2021, 09:21 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: Not great, however, it doesn't make me afraid.  We are certainly in for much more catalyst in the near future and I am optimistic that humanity will ultimately prevail against any negative attempts.

Thank you for sharing your perspective with the group. I had thought this thread has taught so many different aspects of existence, there isn't anymore it could teach then here you are. :-/ When I gave you a like, it was to let you know your post was being acknowledged but did not mean that I resonate with it or will be truth to the self. I understand your perception but your experiences are quite different and enjoyed reading about them. The way your dreams were analyzed I have never heard about but when I checked it found it was an AI. Did you feel that it was a correct analysis of your dreams? Dreams are the higher self communicating with you as far as I know and can give information needed for the person where problems in mind/thoughts are blocking growth, etc. Wonder if the higher self in what we call intuition?

When you indicated contact with the higher self, right away while reading it questioned if this was actually channelled information that you where receiving? I do believe that contact can be made with other beings when channelling but the thoughts/beliefs/perceptions of the one channelling can interfere with the message. Ra talks about that and why there where 3 individuals present to protect the information coming in while channelling. There was a part that reminded me of the movie Matrix - the red pill or the blue pill.

I am not judging or deny the truth for your self. While this thread is wonderful as a teacher, there is something within that seem to be opening and wonder, we are such powerful beings, are we creating all of this for the purpose of preparation for what some call 4th density? The creations/perceptions regarding what is going on right now are as many as those who are experiencing or sharing what they believe is truth. All is love.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 08-27-2021

(08-27-2021, 08:16 AM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 09:21 PM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: Not great, however, it doesn't make me afraid.  We are certainly in for much more catalyst in the near future and I am optimistic that humanity will ultimately prevail against any negative attempts.

Thank you for sharing your perspective with the group.  I had thought this thread has taught so many different aspects of existence, there isn't anymore it could teach then here you are. :-/   When I gave you a like, it was to let you know your post was being acknowledged but did not mean that I resonate with it or will be truth to the self.  I understand your perception but your experiences are quite different and enjoyed reading about them.  The way your dreams were analyzed I have never heard about but when I checked it found it was an AI.  Did you feel that it was a correct analysis of your dreams?  Dreams are the higher self communicating with you as far as I know and can give information needed for the person where problems in mind/thoughts are blocking growth, etc.  Wonder if the higher self in what we call intuition?    

When you indicated contact with the higher self, right away while reading it questioned if this was actually channelled information that you where receiving?  I do believe that contact can be made with other beings when channelling but the thoughts/beliefs/perceptions of the one channelling can interfere with the message.  Ra talks about that and why there where 3 individuals present to protect the information coming in while channelling.  There was a part that reminded me of the movie Matrix - the red pill or the blue pill.

I am not judging or deny the truth for your self.  While this thread is wonderful as a teacher, there is something within that seem to be opening and wonder, we are such powerful beings, are we creating all of this for the purpose of preparation for what some call 4th density?   The creations/perceptions regarding what is going on right now are as many as those who are experiencing or sharing what they believe is truth.  All is love.

I felt the AI did correctly interpret the dreams for the most part. It mostly just gave me a good starting point to then think about them myself from a different perspective.

Regarding whether this was negative contact, I don't believe it was because the dreams hinted and did not spell out directly indicates to me that it is genuinely my higher self. It's not really the same as "channeling" in the sense the Ra contact was however discrimination is very important regardless.

If the dreams spelled out, concretely, rather than hinted, that would have been a sign that it wasn't contact with the higher self but something else.

(08-26-2021, 10:55 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: Just wanted to add my two cents here...

I've personally already had Covid and already have naturally antibodies after a few days of rest. The vast majority of hospitalizations (94+%) are of those with co-morbidities with obesity, anxiety, and diabetes being the three major correlations with death: https://www.cdc.gov/Pcd/issues/2021/21_0123.htm

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of having covid, a great teaching tool to help answer many questions. It is strange that all people of this world that had covid, they were not treated just sent home to isolate for 14 days, that does not indicate a pandemic to the self. A friend who's mother is 85 in the winter was tested as positive, and like you after what seemed like a mild cold, she was fine and did not need any treatment. In love

(08-27-2021, 07:15 AM)Patrick Wrote: Hello fellow seekers,

Are there many of you out there who makes use of a pendulum to validate information for yourselves? I am doing a little experiment on what exactly we "channel" when we use a pendulum.

Would you be willing to share what the pendulum answers you when you ask the question: "Are Covid vaccines a positive manifestation?".

Thanks for your help.

Patrick

Have posted this on the pendulum thread but you have asked here so will repeat for everyone on this thread too.

"As I read this was amazed. Why because in the old days, if one wanted to know if the sex of a child in the womb was a girl or a boy, the same energy was used but different tools. A needle was tied at the end of a thread, it was held above the unborn, and if it moved (on its own) back and forth it was male energy (boy) and if it was circular, it was female energy (girl). This was spread by word of mouth to others, so I am sure the different movements of the needle could indicate otherwise and what you believed, the energy (quantum) would indicate your beliefs. Just like in science, quantum has proved in trials, the outcome is based on the tester's belief."

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 08-27-2021

I think the façade is starting to fall. Without getting too political....our "officials" have no clothes and people are waking up. How much power can they exercise on us when most of us think they are a joke?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-27-2021

(08-27-2021, 07:15 AM)Patrick Wrote: Hello fellow seekers,

Thanks for your help.

Patrick
Mine says No with a hard swing when I ask the question you posed.
What does your pendulum answer when you ask? That it is a positive manifestation?

In love for all, have been debating with self if I should show this video. It is a Doctor stating her truth through experiences in the UK. She has lost her job, her livelihood for reaching out, like many that have tried to share their experiences. As I share this, ask that you decide for yourself if it feels right for you.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/25/watch-irish-medical-doctor-anne-mccloskey-the-shots-are-killing-people-suspended-after-video/?utm_source=newsletter_wr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_wr

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 08-27-2021

Many, many have been conned by those who intended countless deaths to be caused by the vaxes.
   It is the reason why there is so much effort to mandate vaxes before enough deaths occur that it becomes obvious.  It takes some time before blood clots become fatal, so many who have taken the shots suspect nothing.
   Sadly, oh so sadly, some have Stockholm Syndrome and support the very people who intend to murder them.

Yeah mine is always saying Yes. Even if I reprogram the meaning of the movements. That is why I figured it was a tool useful in confirming our own biases.

But then as I mentioned in the other thread, I became curious if it was possible to be used for more than that. I'm not so sure anymore.

I have seen members here nearly destroy their lives because of trusting the pendulum without question all the time for everything.

I think I'll continue using it just for fun, like I do with tarot. I'm not sure there is anything that can really replace our intuition.

(08-27-2021, 05:48 PM)Patrick Wrote: Yeah mine is always saying Yes. Even if I reprogram the meaning of the movements. That is why I figured it was a tool useful in confirming our own biases.

But then as I mentioned in the other thread, I became curious if it was possible to be used for more than that. I'm not so sure anymore.

I have seen members here nearly destroy their lives because of trusting the pendulum without question all the time for everything.

I think I'll continue using it just for fun, like I do with tarot. I'm not sure there is anything that can really replace our intuition.

Yeah this is why I never use these tools for divination. The tarot is good for one type of study and the pendulum is good for the purpose that Dtris outlined. I love to open my area of meditation using my pendulum and I also close my area of meditation using a pendulum. Of course, I am not advocating for others to do this at all; instead would say, do not do anything without the guidance from within. As some practices like these could be a detriment to the seeker.
Futhermore, we have an inner guidance system and no tools are needed or required.

(08-27-2021, 09:36 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 08:16 AM)Nikki Wrote:

Thank you for sharing your perspective with the group.  I had thought this thread has taught so many different aspects of existence, there isn't anymore it could teach then here you are. :-/   When I gave you a like, it was to let you know your post was being acknowledged but did not mean that I resonate with it or will be truth to the self.  I understand your perception but your experiences are quite different and enjoyed reading about them.  The way your dreams were analyzed I have never heard about but when I checked it found it was an AI.  Did you feel that it was a correct analysis of your dreams?  Dreams are the higher self communicating with you as far as I know and can give information needed for the person where problems in mind/thoughts are blocking growth, etc.  Wonder if the higher self in what we call intuition?    

When you indicated contact with the higher self, right away while reading it questioned if this was actually channelled information that you where receiving?  I do believe that contact can be made with other beings when channelling but the thoughts/beliefs/perceptions of the one channelling can interfere with the message.  Ra talks about that and why there where 3 individuals present to protect the information coming in while channelling.  There was a part that reminded me of the movie Matrix - the red pill or the blue pill.

I am not judging or deny the truth for your self.  While this thread is wonderful as a teacher, there is something within that seem to be opening and wonder, we are such powerful beings, are we creating all of this for the purpose of preparation for what some call 4th density?   The creations/perceptions regarding what is going on right now are as many as those who are experiencing or sharing what they believe is truth.  All is love.

I felt the AI did correctly interpret the dreams for the most part.  It mostly just gave me a good starting point to then think about them myself from a different perspective.  

Regarding whether this was negative contact, I don't believe it was because the dreams hinted and did not spell out directly indicates to me that it is genuinely my higher self. It's not really the same as "channeling" in the sense the Ra contact was however discrimination is very important regardless.  

If the dreams spelled out, concretely, rather than hinted, that would have been a sign that it wasn't contact with the higher self but something else.
Thank you Dreams for this interesting info and for taking the time to write it all out. At least it gives us something more to consider. Take care!!! Good to see you as always! Any new videos? I haven't seen any lately as I am subscribed to your YouTube channel. If ya haven't made one in a while, maybe it is a good time to make another?????? BigSmile

(08-27-2021, 04:47 PM)Nikki Wrote: In love for all, have been debating with self if I should show this video.  It is a Doctor stating her truth through experiences in the UK.  She has lost her job, her livelihood for reaching out, like many that have tried to share their experiences.   As I share this, ask that you decide for yourself if it feels right for you.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/25/watch-irish-medical-doctor-anne-mccloskey-the-shots-are-killing-people-suspended-after-video/?utm_source=newsletter_wr&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_wr

i used to do similar things, debating if i should share some articles/videos, because it will bring fear or some other negative emotions to others.

later i stopped the debating, just do whatever i feel it's the right thing. because everything has a frequency, people matching that frequency will resonate and benefit from it.

Even if the message is 'wrong', it can still benefit certain types of people. Because they need those info when they expand their consciousness. and if we don't share them, they can still get that from other sources. so our actions actually won't change other people's journey. it's ourselves benefit from our actions, e.g. remove more obstacles in our emotion, go with heart more, actions more align with heart frequency etc.

just to share my experience, not suggest what u should do, since whatever actions u r taking is always the 'right' action (quote from 'the ascension papers") :-)

We know we are doing what we are supposed to be doing when everything just flows and there is no resistance in our lives.

Whether I am programming, playing video games or sharing inspiration on this forum, as long is it all flows it is all good.

So what happens when we stop judging events, narrative and people? Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT3s-pgaEvY&t=5m40s

We don't know anymore what is going on. It's not easy to see, but there is great beauty in this. Plus we can't be wrong when we don't know what's going on. Wink

(08-27-2021, 09:05 PM)Patrick Wrote: So what happens when we stop judging events, narrative and people? Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT3s-pgaEvY&t=5m40s

We don't know anymore what is going on. It's not easy to see, but there is great beauty in this. Plus we can't be wrong when we don't know what's going on. Wink

at my current level of ignorance,

on one hand , it's good to stop judging. sometimes I want to say same thing, and you have a better summary than myself.

on the other hand, judging events, people etc is also part of the experience. Consciousness need to experience it, through myself (self) or through other-myself (other people). so there's nothing wrong with it. if it really resonates with me to judge people, i will judge it.

I even mentioned before that some of my actions looks more like STS, instead of STO. since STS/STO is another 'constraint', another judge.

We have been learning 'Law of One' and similar teachings for a long time, and all those teaching should set us free, so we do whatever resonates with self, you have a good phrase: go with the flow.

Because when we use those 'teachings' (even [Law of One]) to restrict ourselves, we are suppressing ourselves, so in the end, suppressing our manifestation capabilities.

Earth is a prison planet, it's prison not because some outside things/entities constraint us. It's because all our teachings, including the spiritual teachings give us a wrong concept, so we put ourselves into prison.
In other words, we're the matrix, we manifest the matrix, we're not only the 'energy' of the matrix, we're actually the creator of the matrix, we lock ourselves into a prison and forgot it. this is the game we're playing, and now we're setting ourselves free, through our actions. :-)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-28-2021

(08-27-2021, 01:19 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: I think the façade is starting to fall.  Without getting too political....our "officials" have no clothes and people are waking up.  How much power can they exercise on us when most of us think they are a joke?

Australia has Fallen – Covid-19 Concentration Camps being built in Australia in the name of Public Health

The World Economic Forum: ‘lockdowns are improving cities around the world’

Futures Report Outlines Top Trends Impacting Global Economy, Society and Technology

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-28-2021

I have a question re this "cut off from higher self - etheric body" and also possibly manipulating those who got the jab via frequencies.
How could we possibly EVER be cut off from the divine ? we are spiritual beings and this physical vehicle is but a shell.
Therefore I fail to see how something "material" like this jab could have this big of an influence.
For example in the case of NDEs, it has been shown that consciousness is not tied to the physical. There were those who were braindead and they saw themselves lying on the hospital bed and the doctors trying to ressuscitate them and heard the words spoken.
This alone should demonstrate that we are not that tied to the body nor does our consciousness depend on the brain.
So if for example the MrNa indeed does alter our DNA structure - so what? our DNA has altered and evolved over many eons of time and it did not change who we are at our core. Part of the divine - the source - the one infinite creator however you call it.
And if indeed it should be possible to alter the brain waves of those vaccinated ones "remotely" thru EMFs - how much difference would it make to let's say the manipulation and brainwashing to which those who only watch TV or major news outlets and believe everything they hear and are told there anyways?
I think on the fringes of both narratives - whether you believe that the jab is the ultimate beneficial gift or whether you believe it is the "devil incarnate" there is fear. We have to use discernment now more than ever.
And I also think that the human body is capable of much more and of dealing with lots of unhealthy crap that we either ingest or breathe in or whatnot - some people may be more sensitive than others of course.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 04:54 AM)Margan Wrote: I have a question re this "cut off from higher self - etheric body" and also possibly manipulating those who got the jab via frequencies.
How could we possibly EVER be cut off from the divine ? we are spiritual beings and this physical vehicle is but a shell.
Therefore I fail to see how something "material" like this jab could  have this big of an influence.
For example in the case of NDEs, it has been shown that consciousness is not tied to the physical. There were those who were braindead and they saw themselves lying on the hospital bed and the doctors trying to ressuscitate them and heard the words spoken.
This alone should demonstrate that we are not that tied to the body nor does our consciousness depend on the brain.
So if for example the MrNa indeed does alter our DNA structure - so what? our DNA has altered and evolved over many eons of time and it did not change who we are at our core. Part of the divine - the source - the one infinite creator however you call it.
And if indeed it should be possible to alter the brain waves of those vaccinated ones "remotely" thru EMFs - how much difference would it make to let's say the manipulation and brainwashing to which those who only watch TV or major news outlets and believe everything they hear and are told there anyways?
I think on the fringes of both narratives -  whether you believe that the jab is the ultimate beneficial gift or whether you believe it is the "devil incarnate" there is fear. We have to use discernment now more than ever.
And I also think that the human body is capable of much more and of dealing with lots of unhealthy crap that we either ingest or breathe in or whatnot - some people may be more sensitive than others of course.

Have you ever tried to meditate while drunk?

You can't do it.  

What you ingest in your body effects your consciousness.

Yes, at the end of the day nothing is ever lost but let's not be naive here.  We are in a physical reality, therefore the physical has an immense influence.

It's said that our DNA was manipulated in the past to keep us in a narrow frequency (read Bringers of the Dawn").  Perhaps this and future scenarios will be used to complete the "fall".

Personally, I'm not debating that this vaccine cuts people off from the Divine completely, only that it potentially has the ability to make it harder to access instreamings of higher energy.

As we transition out of 3rd density, and experience more etheric energy bombardments, this will cause "that which is hidden to be revealed". A real problem if your an STS . If you were aware of this "problem" (speaking hypothetically from the STS pov) how would you prevent this?

Aside from the usual frequency jamming attempts (i.e entertainment, news, other technology, processed foods , etc) you'd need something more universal to help stop this.And in accordance with the law of freewill, you would need this to be a choice.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 07:07 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: Have you ever tried to meditate while drunk?

You can't do it.  

Never tried. But challenge accepted ! Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 08-28-2021

(08-27-2021, 10:01 PM)the Wrote: ...
We have been learning 'Law of One' and similar teachings for a long time, and all those teaching should set us free, so we do whatever resonates with self, you have a good phrase: go with the flow.

I had been encountering a great deal of resistance in these forums for the past few weeks before I remembered about the flow. Even sharing love was met with resistance. This is a signal that one needs re-centering. I think I have found part of the flow back now and my contributions are met with much less resistance. I take this to mean that what I am doing now is closer to what I am supposed to be doing. I stopped using the "like" button, I added notices that my opinions are my own and not related to LLR or CSC and I no longer feel the need to counter the arguments of others when I think that they are wrong. Because it's not a question of being right or wrong. It's a question of validity and it is all valid.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 08-28-2021

POLARITY.
"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites;
like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in
degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be
reconciled." — The Kybalion.

I like the idea that Alan Watts proposed about  opposites being two ends of the same stick - so in that analogy there would be one stick and on one end would be someone saying "I am against this vaccine" and on the other "I am all for it" - and it is the same stick. The vaccine stick Tongue
The unity in the opposites. Just pondering this always gives me thrills

Edit: and then this part, also from Alan Watts

"That is the very axis of Tao and when that axis passes through the center at which all infinities converge affirmations and denials alike blend into the infinite one .... "

when I first heard this it blew me away.... "the center at which all infinities converge - and affirmations and denials alike blend into the INFINITE ONE" - this just merits ALL CAPS Heart - I sort of imagine it like one giant black hole when one gets past event horizon and then ....
Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - dreamoftheiris - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 10:57 AM)Patrick Wrote:

I had been encountering a great deal of resistance in these forums for the past few weeks before I remembered about the flow. Even sharing love was met with resistance. This is a signal that one needs re-centering. I think I have found part of the flow back now and my contributions are met with much less resistance. I take this to mean that what I am doing now is closer to what I am supposed to be doing. I stopped using the "like" button, I added notices that my opinions are my own and not related to LLR or CSC and I no longer feel the need to counter the arguments of others when I think that they are wrong. Because it's not a question of being right or wrong. It's a question of validity and it is all valid.

Wise words.  I think it's also important to remember that we came here to help lighten the planet.  This COVID-19 stuff has created a great deal of fear in many people and unfortunately, it is likely to get more intense.

I think it was in one of the Qu'o channelings that a lot of predicted disasters have been thwarted because of those who are waking up and lightening the planet.  This helps stave off some of the greater catalysts that we may have had to experience already. For example, in 2012 a huge solar storm almost hit Earth.

It's especially important for us wanderers not to engage in infighting amongst ourselves.  We are aligned with a common mission and any attempt to "otherize" each other will only damage that purpose.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 11:16 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 10:57 AM)Patrick Wrote:

Wise words.  I think it's also important to remember that we came here to help lighten the planet.  This COVID-19 stuff has created a great deal of fear in many people and unfortunately, it is likely to get more intense.

It's especially important for us wanderers not to engage in infighting amongst ourselves.  We are aligned with a common mission and any attempt to "otherize" each other will only damage that purpose.

Hi @Dreamoftheiris, have been watching your posts and see the love and compassion for all in your words. Feel that I can share and not be called crazy, but then again crazy is alright. Have noticed that there are large swings from one side to another, like a pendulum swinging both ways. First one's belief is here then it is there, then it is here, then it is there. Have also noticed this with friends I have known for many years, sometimes I do not know them, then they are familiar. Sometimes I see things others do not, they see things I do not. Sometimes I feel I am slipping into another state of existence, another realm, another density but not really sure where I will end up. Time is another illusion that slips here and there, like it is all running into one direction, like it would feel in infinity, there is only now.

Am interested in your opinions.
In love

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 08-29-2021

Dr Jane Ruby, WHO Provides Official FOIA Links, Showing That The Covid 19 Virus Is A Complete HOAX

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 03:39 AM)tadeus Wrote: Dr Jane Ruby, WHO Provides Official FOIA Links, Showing That The Covid 19 Virus Is A Complete HOAX

I met a lady at our local farmer's market who introduced us to this wonderful recipe. She told us that her husband was told he had covid, since they do not treat here you are just send you home for 2 weeks, she made this and had him take a teaspoon every day and he no problems. It is important to catch it right away but if you take this every this 1 tsp every day, she feels it may help prevent it. I bought a jar and tasted it - wow, my body felt that for sure. If you check it out there are many other benefits and can cook with it.

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxBWusSWP20

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Nikki - 08-29-2021

Going to ask if any one else has noticed that things are different, strange and the vibrations are different. Have noticed that there are large swings from one side to another, like a pendulum swinging both ways. First one's belief is here then it is there, then it is here, then it is there. Have also noticed this with friends I have known for many years, sometimes I do not know them, then they are familiar. Sometimes I see things others do not, they see things I do not. Sometimes I feel I am slipping into another state of existence, another realm, another density but not really sure where I will end up. Time is another illusion that slips here and there, like it is all running into one direction, like it would feel in infinity, there is only now.

Hope to see how this applies to what is happening now with covid, etc. Is it the illusion that is melting to the truth of reality? Or could it be I am going nuts, I know it is not a far drive - smiles