Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 09-21-2021

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-heavily-vaccinated-state-accounts-for-65-of-indias-covid-cases-after-rejecting-ivermectin

Horowitz: Heavily vaccinated state accounts for 65% of India’s COVID cases after rejecting ivermectin

The Indian state of Kerala has 3% of India's population, and 67% of its inhabitants have at least one vaccination. One would expect Kerala's COVID cases to be so low as to be invisible in a chart of India's very low overall cases. Yet this state of just 33 million people accounted for 65% of all of India's cases on Thursday, and even more in recent weeks. It has essentially been the only state experiencing a surge in recent months. It also happens to be the Indian state that has rejected ivermectin.

I have written several columns on the miracle of Uttar Pradesh, India's largest state, which has essentially eradicated COVID with the universal use of ivermectin. In general, most of India experienced very few COVID cases since the large spring wave because there is a great deal of immunity built up. However, Uttar Pradesh, despite its population of 240 million people, has been averaging fewer than 20 cases over the past few months for its seven-day rolling average.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Rempi - 09-24-2021

Hooooly s***... I can’t believe people on this forum would get the jab.
Like how can you NOT SEE what this whole plan is??????
I’m facepalming at the stupidity of people since march 2020, and people ON THIS FORUM took the jab???
I guess some souls like their catalyst very strong ?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 10-02-2021

Novavax is a more traditional protein-based vaccine. It does not contain mRNA or viral vectors.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Asolsutsesvyl - 10-02-2021

A somewhat different angle on a big theme comes to mind: "Rumors of war" against most on Earth? That's the general theme of most of the anti-vaxx input -- what it is connected to, what the bigger picture is viewed as being. A war against the majority of the world's population, covertly waged by a smaller portion of it. An endless stream of smaller rumors concern the machinations part of such a war (and each rumor, as usual, is surely true, until forgotten and replaced by the next). This time, the larger narrative goes, "the elite" will take that big step in killing and/or enslaving everyone else which wasn't taken before (instead of, more realistically, simply continuing to make lots of money and be very "important , which is what they apparently want most in the long term, also matching long-term historical patterns).

This thread on this forum is just a small example of how stuff often goes in many places. Streams of claims, stories, "news items" all around, connected to the larger idea, add to a general atmosphere of fear, uncertainty, and doubt. It doesn't matter how large a portion of it may be shown to be false, as more rolls in. Old specifics are quickly forgotten, and the sticking point is that often, when enough is flung about, something sticks in the mind of the audience. That accounts for the general atmosphere, when you consider the web in general over a longer time.

And then, in turn, that makes me think of something else, a bit more whimsically, but not purely so. Regarding psyops: Who may want to derail and discredit spiritual and non-mainstream thinkers in general to the fullest in the long term? (Anyway, if you think there's a "they" doing so, then it may also look like they've got it going pretty well on a global scale for some time now. Curiously, all it takes is to provide people with social media, and the rest seems to follow.)

Illogicopedia Wrote:You can also dress up your enemies in tin foil while they sleep. Then, when they wake up, you will have foiled them! Mwahahaha!

Anyway, personally I had the vaccine earlier. My inner spiritual guidance pointed me in that direction.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 10-03-2021

(10-02-2021, 09:49 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: This thread on this forum is just a small example of how stuff often goes in many places. Streams of claims, stories, "news items" all around, connected to the larger idea, add to a general atmosphere of fear, uncertainty, and doubt. It doesn't matter how large a portion of it may be shown to be false, as more rolls in. Old specifics are quickly forgotten, and the sticking point is that often, when enough is flung about, something sticks in the mind of the audience. That accounts for the general atmosphere, when you consider the web in general over a longer time.

And then on "the other side," we have propaganda, which is historically a real thing, and the labyrinthine—and more insidious—web that is woven by governments and those entities in partnership with them, which acts in the same way. One thing is put out there, the public reacts, the public forgets about it, and another is introduced. Meanwhile to aid the forgetting, idiotic "celebrities" and melodramatic news continue to provide mindless entertainment.

There is another angle of perception. That is, to not be immersed in any side at all. To step back, get out of the currents (mainstream, alternative news), and try to get a non-reactive and detached view.

It's just so easy to dismiss "conspiracies," and those who promote them are part of humanity at this time which includes a lot of 3D mindsets immersed in the "maelstrom" and drama. But that does not negate the idea that there are agendas to control and manipulate populations. Whether this is based on greed or power or whatever, it exists. Pharmaceutical companies in collusion with allopathic medicine is just one overt example—keeping people ill and on drugs, and raking in the profits by doing so. I'm not trying to be negative here, just realistic.

Loving humanity and 3D existence is one thing; trusting that governments (and the corporate entities tied to government or are just so huge they constitute significant control) have our best interests at heart is quite another.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 10-08-2021

this video explained very clearly, once people took the vaccine, there's no way to clean it ( in 3D). Vaccines, Covid, Viruses - Information Mix - Anéeka of Temmer https://odysee.com/@CosmicAgency:c/505mb:e

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Asolsutsesvyl - 10-11-2021

(10-03-2021, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote: It's just so easy to dismiss "conspiracies," and those who promote them are part of humanity at this time which includes a lot of 3D mindsets immersed in the "maelstrom" and drama. But that does not negate the idea that there are agendas to control and manipulate populations. Whether this is based on greed or power or whatever, it exists. Pharmaceutical companies in collusion with allopathic medicine is just one overt example—keeping people ill and on drugs, and raking in the profits by doing so. I'm not trying to be negative here, just realistic.

It's a mistake to go by the topic, and that's what people both for and against "conspiracies" very often do on social media (which is real-world Idiocracy for the most part).

The problem with "conspiracy theories" is not that they are about conspiracies. There can be good thinking and theories about conspiracies. Rather, the outstanding characteristic which is associated with the label ("conspiracy theory", as opposed to theories about conspiracies) in a generalized way, is a loose, sloppy stream-of-associations way of arguing, which magnifies extremely weak circumstantial evidence and sees it as deciding all, ignoring all higher-quality types of evidence which go against the conclusions which the loose and emotionally-tangled web of associations point towards.

The absence of all the popular "conspiracy theory" leaves a picture very well-known in the mainstream: a picture of greed, incompetence, and PR battles for status and prestige often ending up more important in practice than doing things well and fulfilling responsibilities.

(10-03-2021, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote: Loving humanity and 3D existence is one thing; trusting that governments (and the corporate entities tied to government or are just so huge they constitute significant control) have our best interests at heart is quite another.

Actually, those who primarily care for profit generally also care to have a functioning economy and workers who are alive rather than dead. Public health measures can in large part be understood as being motivated in that way. Even social democratic measures are based around an old conservative economic idea, namely that keeping the working class healthy and capable makes it possible to get more work out of them (meaning more profit). And originally, public education for the poor around the world has in large part been driven and financed for the benefit of industrialists.

This is a basic part of the picture of civilization as we know it, and it curiously seems to not be understood at all by those who believe in rumors of mass depopulation, or the government wanting to make people extra sick, etc. Those who believe such rumors have forgotten the very widely available knowledge of how rich, greedy, powerful people think and what they want.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sylver - 10-11-2021

(10-11-2021, 06:52 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote: It's just so easy to dismiss "conspiracies," and those who promote them are part of humanity at this time which includes a lot of 3D mindsets immersed in the "maelstrom" and drama. But that does not negate the idea that there are agendas to control and manipulate populations. Whether this is based on greed or power or whatever, it exists. Pharmaceutical companies in collusion with allopathic medicine is just one overt example—keeping people ill and on drugs, and raking in the profits by doing so. I'm not trying to be negative here, just realistic.

It's a mistake to go by the topic, and that's what people both for and against "conspiracies" very often do on social media (which is real-world Idiocracy for the most part).

The problem with "conspiracy theories" is not that they are about conspiracies. There can be good thinking and theories about conspiracies. Rather, the outstanding characteristic which is associated with the label ("conspiracy theory", as opposed to theories about conspiracies) in a generalized way, is a loose, sloppy stream-of-associations way of arguing, which magnifies extremely weak circumstantial evidence and sees it as deciding all, ignoring all higher-quality types of evidence which go against the conclusions which the loose and emotionally-tangled web of associations point towards.

The absence of all the popular "conspiracy theory" leaves a picture very well-known in the mainstream: a picture of greed, incompetence, and PR battles for status and prestige often ending up more important in practice than doing things well and fulfilling responsibilities.

(10-03-2021, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote: Loving humanity and 3D existence is one thing; trusting that governments (and the corporate entities tied to government or are just so huge they constitute significant control) have our best interests at heart is quite another.

Actually, those who primarily care for profit generally also care to have a functioning economy and workers who are alive rather than dead. Public health measures can in large part be understood as being motivated in that way. Even social democratic measures are based around an old conservative economic idea, namely that keeping the working class healthy and capable makes it possible to get more work out of them (meaning more profit). And originally, public education for the poor around the world has in large part been driven and financed for the benefit of industrialists.

This is a basic part of the picture of civilization as we know it, and it curiously seems to not be understood at all by those who believe in rumors of mass depopulation, or the government wanting to make people extra sick, etc. Those who believe such rumors have forgotten the very widely available knowledge of how rich, greedy, powerful people think and what they want.

The elite have technology beyond what you can possibly even imagine.  The Law of One even mentions the fleets of UFOs the gov had and that was in 1984, imagine what they have now?  This argument that "they need the workers why would they kill them?" Is null when you consider the fact they now have advanced robotic tech that can fully replace and automate every single thing these workers can do.  

Depopulation is very much part of their plan... But why do we even know this? This is because the elite put everything out in the open due to the occult kabbalistic belief that if they reveal what they are doing then the karma is transferred to the witnesser for doing nothing about it.  They are evil for the sake of being evil.  The Law of One describes them in much detail.  They enjoy a very different "picnic" than we do.

No vaccine does anything and they were introduced when the diseases were already eradicated due to access to fresh water.  Infact they maim and kill many children and i have firsthand evidence of such from my own family and working in an autism clinic.  These high level cases of autism from where i worked ALL became evidential after vaccination. This information becomes suppressed because if the child dies its not a vaccine-related death, it gets marked as SIDs.

The Law of One says it quite blatantely.  Money and ownership and tv and electronics are a system of distraction and sleep.  Turn off the tv and offer your service in whatever ways you can.  Keep an open mind.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Louisabell - 10-11-2021

(10-11-2021, 06:52 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote: Pharmaceutical companies in collusion with allopathic medicine is just one overt example—keeping people ill and on drugs, and raking in the profits by doing so. I'm not trying to be negative here, just realistic.

There is definitely a profit incentive when it comes to the pharmaceutical industry. I see there being good and bad in that. Having a profit incentive can lead to greater efficiencies and the profit generating Pfizer vaccine was the first to market. The profit incentive is less pronounced in other parts of the world. For example, where I live it is illegal to advertise any prescription drugs. The government here has decided that the danger associated with exposing the populace to this kind of advertising (which can be seen as a form of propaganda) is worth having this protection. On the other hand, it could be seen as a form of control and a limitation to the economic freedom of industry. Incase anyone is curious, there's a wikipedia page on it here: Direct-to-consumer advertising - Wikipedia , and the USA and New Zealand are the only countries in the world that allow direct-to-consumer advertising for prescription drugs. 

Moreover, the AstraZeneca vaccine (most of the population where I live, Australia, has taken this vaccine) was developed alongside Oxford University and is sold at cost price (i.e. not profit generating), and will be sold this way to developing nations in "perpetuity". Article about it here: Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine to be sold to developing countries at cost price | Global development | The Guardian

So, what would be the motivation when profit is removed? I'm sure there are many practical motivations, paid university academics are expected to conduct research as part of their salary agreements, and AstraZeneca the company has gotten a lot of publicity and brand recognition out of it. Also people tend to want to work in jobs that are "making a beneficial difference in the world" so it can be a great thing when one's personal desire for altruism also coincides with what is beneficial on an economic level. The main point I am trying to suggest, is that there are other models of industry that are not predicated on maxing out on profits. 

Of course it could be an elite ploy as well. That would be something that is hard to disprove at the very least. Weak argumentation is inevitable no matter what side you fall in this vaccine situation. This world is too complex to not rely on the specialization and expertise of others. I've worked many jobs, in the private industry, semi-government and a university. The reality of the general everyday running of these enterprises as I saw them were a lot more boring and benign than is usually depicted. It has predisposed me to rely on the specialization of scientists, for I cannot reliably interpret a scientific paper myself (although I certainly try, I could never conduct my own data analysis on the raw data collected). Other people are predisposed to rely on those who operate "outside the system" (i.e. whistleblowers, reports on the street, civilian reporting). I would guess that in those cases more credibility is given to those who don't appear to have a profit motive or forced loyalty to a system in order to keep a job, etc. 

I am waffling. What I really wanted to add to this thread was the following. Anyone interested in the allopathic healing model, but who dislikes vaccines, there is some good news. Looks like there is a new COVID antiviral medication Molnupiravir that has undergone a clinical trial and the results are very promising so far. BBC article discussing it linked to here: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58764440

I took my second dose of Pfizer a few weeks ago. I got tired after it and ended up taking a nap. Once I woke up, I felt great and had no other symptoms. I had less symptoms after taking my second dose than I did the first, which is opposite to what some have reported here, so I thought I would add it.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Serveou - 10-22-2021

Everyone can make their own free will choice on whether they take the vaccine or not. I was a bit nervous about taking the vaccine at first but after I started showing symptoms of the Corona virus while I was visiting my parents and later getting a positive test result for the virus I decided to take the vaccines. I didn't care about my own health when I got the virus. What I was really concerned about was that I could have possibly spread the virus to my family and other people and mayde even be responsible for their deaths. At that point I desided to take the vaccine because that is what I would like other people to do if I were elderly or someone else with a higher risk of dying to the virus. In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 10-22-2021

Robert: And can we get an idea of which are the most deadly vaccines and where have they been distributed, in which countries? And why does the second dose hurt so much? Is there a reason for that?

Anéeka: Yes, in itself there are the most deadly ones everywhere, it is not so much by countries. The oldest and youngest population will receive the worst doses on the global scale. Children to sterilize them and kill those who are in excess, the elderly for being useless. Those who they want to keep alive longer are young adults, but vaccinated to make them sick little by little and exploit them having to buy drugs to contain the symptoms of “diseases” that most will not associate with the vaccine they were given.

The worst places according to countries are Australia and New Zealand, Europe and North America, but I do not agree with this because of their needs to exterminate the Latin American, African and Asian population as well.

So they assign the type of vaccine to more specific populations, not necessarily to entire countries, but to areas within those countries. Depending on the demographics present in each place. And there are ethnic components in vaccines too, definitely YES.

As for pain, I have no information, but the second dose is basically a second shot to the head.

PCR tests serve to:

1.) Be an excuse to say people have Covid.

2.) Insert graphene and the nanotechnology it contains directly into the brain of the person.

3.) Extract DNA to catalog people.

4.) Insert chemicals of the same type as vaccine that do not require volume.

I am referring to the deep nasal ones, the ones that are “mild”, tongue or blood ones, are mostly an excuse. Or just as an excuse to say that you have COVID.

Robert: And what would you say to those people who say that increasing the frequency does not affect the vaccine?

Anéeka: Let them try that first being immune to drinking caustic soda using only the mind, and we will speak later. Do not be naive, the population in general will not be able to achieve that, to say that is criminal. Yes you can control that with your mind, in theory, but even Yázhi gets sick from food from time to time. Jesus is supposed to have had high frequency like no one else. So what about the Cross?

It´s just that people do not understand something basic and serious here. Just because they don't see deadly effects right away doesn't mean they won't later. There is no turning back, not even with Med Pod.

Gosia: And one thing Anéeka. I know we talked about it but it is still not clear to me and many people ask. Why in that supposed illness, flu or whatever, are there serious respiratory problems?

Anéeka: There always have been respiratory illnesses. Just that now they associate everything with Covid. There have always been “contagious” respiratory diseases. It's just relabelled. Other people associate other common diseases again as Covid, such as a large outbreak of “Covid” in Latin America that we follow from here, which affected an entire population, which again they classified as Covid... when from here we see that it was a simple Salmonellosis.

Gosia: Yes, I know that they catalogue other things as Covid. But they all report the respiratory problems. That is also the flu or what causes that?

Anéeka: Many great doctors against Covid say that all they did was relabel all respiratory diseases as Covid. I go further to say that they relabelled all contagious diseases as Covid, and even more, just using symptom clusters that can be associated as Covid being that they are generic symptoms.

Example association. It is common for a person to feel sick to their stomach, which causes dehydration with or without diarrhea, then that person goes to the doctor, and he or she will listen to their lungs and it will sound like a plastic bag moving, they will say that is Covid.

The doctor who is basically a criminal does not see that dehydration inflames the pulmonary membrane with the rubbing that swells and deflates, causing inflammation in the lung area and in some cases even the accumulation of intra pulmonary fluids. And the cause is not even respiratory, it is gastric.

Gosia: Thank you. In my Telegram group, many people give support to each other to “cleanse” themselves of vaccines. They give each other ideas etc. Others say that it is not possible to cleanse and I have also said it many times. What can you say about that? Is it worth the research they do on how to “cleanse themselves of vaccine poison”? We already know it is not cleansable but I would like to hear it again in your own words.

Anéeka: My opinion: if you give them the idea that the vaccine can be “cleansed” you are also giving them the idea of consenting to the vaccine and then cleansing themselves. So that concept is like supporting the Cabal. Because the sad truth is that there is no way to get clean from the vaccine.

Here it has been seen that the only way is with a genetic laboratory where they can isolate a cell or group of cells from the person, which has not yet been affected by the elements of the vaccine. From there create stem cells and basically rebuild the body from scratch by way of cloning it in a special medical pod.

This procedure is not simple, because it cannot even be in a normal medical pod, since that one reads and uses the cells that it does not see what to replace for, ending up copying and reproducing the genetically altered cells.

So we would have to either re-program or use Cloning Pod and then apply total immersion technology to pass the consciousness from one body to the other. Tremendous task and it is with technology from here.

Another problem is that the harmful genetic change occurs almost immediately after inoculation, as the vaccine material, the genetic reprogramming material, travels through the bloodstream and within minutes invades all the cells of the body, it will only take a few circulatory cycles to lodge in all the cells of the body of the inoculated person.

But my point here is that I feel strongly that one should not in any way promote the false concept that you can cleanse the vaccine because you cannot.

These almost esoteric cleanses have been used before against children's vaccines such as MMR, where they help to remove heavy metals, however I do not find them scientifically valid, and I am talking about Taygetan science, not human science.

Or in any case it is of a minimum help, if at all. So it is true that anything they do to help a vaccinated person is valid, but the sad objective reality is that the vaccinated people are already damaged for life and you cannot reverse that even with a normal Med Pod, only with the elaborate procedure described above.

About one, two or three doses of vaccines:

It is harmful and deadly from the first one. Other boosters will simply increase the amount of active substances, accelerating the process of body decay. That is to say, their harmful effects will take less time to manifest themselves. Inoculation is harmful at the level of genetic destruction with a single dose. That is why I insist that people do not get vaccinated, because the reality is that its effects are not reversible.

I fear that people will enter into the false hope or false idea that they can be inoculated to be cleansed later. Thus increasing the number of inoculants.

I have told you before that it is like a bullet in the head. It is that drastic. Just that people are unable to see it because it is not immediate like the bullet, but it is a degenerative process that can take even several years, but the effects will depend on each person.

People do not see it because it is not immediate. And when symptoms appear they will attribute them to other things, from the same sars-cov-19 another “variant” (justifying more inoculations) or to health problems that they do not relate to having been inoculated months or years ago. Including autoimmune processes, dementias, atrophies, nervous problems, collapse of the immune system, spontaneous myocardial attacks, cancers and so on, the list is endless.

If someone says we are catastrophic, I tell them the following:

Two people are talking to each other face to face, and one says to the other:

Person A.) Get out of the way, there's a bus with no brakes coming straight at you.

Person B.) I don't see any bus.

Person A.) Because you are looking in this direction and you don't see it but from where I am I can see it.

Person B.) I respect your opinion but in my opinion I don't see any bus.

Person A.) Yet here it comes and it's going to hit you.

Person B.) Look, I respect your opinion and you respect mine and we'll all be happy, it's the right thing to do, okay?

Person A.) It's going to crush you imminently.

Person B.) That's just your opinion, don't be a catastrophist.

Same with the awakened ones screaming at others about inoculations. And then they want to know how to clean up after a bus ran over them.

Gosia: Thank you! That's what I needed. But one thing. Why doesn't the medical pod regenerate these vaccine-altered cells if the idea of the medical pod is exactly that - REGENERATION to the original pattern, the one on the etheric side? Do you mean that the cellular alteration produced by the vaccine also affects the etheric DNA pattern?

Anéeka: The Med Pod is still just a machine. It does not return the cells to what is their original etheric point but replaces individual cells. That is, the machine does not repair individual cells, it replaces them entirely with new ones.

The Pod must first take a healthy cell, form a DNA map of what the person is like, then replace the damaged cells in the body with new stem cells programmed to each point in the body by using a high-energy hologram of extremely high precision.

The problem is that the genetic change of the inoculated person alters each and every cell from minutes after the inoculation, therefore the Pod has no basis to regenerate these cells because it cannot differentiate a cell altered by the inoculation with the original code of that person.

So we would enter here the field of genetic engineering, to return the body to its original state, but unlike an accident for example, if 100% of the cells to be replaced in a body are damaged it is equivalent to a new body (cloning) and for that ideally a reliable sample of the original DNA of the affected person would be needed.

The problem with inoculation is that it changes the DNA base of each cell. It cannot then return to its original pattern because it is no longer in the cells. This causes a disparity between the body and the soul or Source signal in the inoculated person, causing them to not be compatible. And the more doses they have, the more the disparity between the body and its DNA and the person's frequency: which explains the behavioral changes, and dementias among inoculated people.

The return to the original pattern would occur generations after the alteration, at least one generation, but as I have told you, if people are sterilized with the inoculations, there will be no subsequent generations to regenerate the DNA.

Already in 5D an altered-inoculated person could have benefits by activating his/her DNA from 22 chromosomes 2 strands to 24 chromosomes 12 strands. However, this will take much longer, I am talking about 7 years which is the personal time it takes to replace all the cells in the human body (and this is speculating as we have no data to support this at this time). However, the harmful effects of the inoculations will destroy the person's body much sooner than 7 years, creating the inability to regenerate their DNA, even being in 5D.

Another problem is that even if it is re-activated, who knows what is re-activated since the damage to the body's DNA is all the body and all the DNA, creating for example the potential for serious alterations and birth defects in people having been brought into 5D by triggering unforeseen changes to the person's DNA caused by the inoculations.

Moreover: I assure you that if a person comes to me still alive with a bullet in the head, it will be more easily repaired in a Med Pod than an inoculated person. I'm just telling the truth. Sad but I can't give “hopium”. The Med Pod has no problem repairing bullets in the head, that's what it's for.

Gosia: What advice can we give then for people who are already vaccinated?

Anéeka: Look for ways to improve your health dramatically. Improve your general health. Little else can be done. Still some will be able to live for years after inoculation, if it was only one. That is its purpose, not to be immediate. It also depends on the controllers, whether or not they activate the graphene vaccines contain.

Gosia: Yes. I would say just try to improve your overall health as much as you can, and live life the best way you can. Because vaccinated or not, we should all live like this, as if it is our last day, because we will all die, and at any moment. So what to do? The same as any unvaccinated person would do. Be healthy, take care of your soul, and live life, whatever is left for all of us.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/vaccines-covid-viruses-information-mix-aneeka-of-temmer

above video explained clearly why there's no cure for C19 vaccine in 3D. in 5D, there's a cure as described above. in higher dimension, there're other ways to cure or clone the body, but that's based on each one's 'contract'. one of Marina Jacobi's video explained this.

but all those cure are above 3D.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 10-29-2021

vaccine is catalyst, help people developing their consciousness.

this is a great video, this athlete not only wake up after vaccine injury, also finally put on his 'warrior' fight, to help others wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7inaTiDKaU

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 10-29-2021

(10-29-2021, 07:55 PM)the Wrote: vaccine is catalyst, help people developing their consciousness.

this is a great video, this athlete not only wake up after vaccine injury, also finally put on his 'warrior' fight, to help others wake up

Good video. The young man (29 years old) being interviewed is a famous mountain biker, who had severe adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine. He is now a part of a group trying to push for informed consent.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Sylver - 10-30-2021

(10-29-2021, 07:55 PM)the Wrote: vaccine is catalyst, help people developing their consciousness.

This is great and i am not trying to denounce this in anyway.

However i find it important to speak about the entire spectrum of vaccinations.  More often than not vaccines are something that is administered to children.  With the FDA now saying they can give this "new" vaccine to children ages 5+ i find this to be extremely relevant to current events.  Ra touches on this with parenting briefly indicating an overall "master/slave" type relationship that occurs from this and where the parent makes all the choices and decisions for the child.  This comes back to the choice of vaccinating.  I once again find it very important that the "elite/cabal/illuminati/reptoid/orion" factions always respect freewill as to not incur karma due to the kabalistic occulctic belief as to not garner any karma trappin them on this plane.  That being said: it is a choice.  It is a double edged sword in this regard.  

Yes: watching a child/adult/anyone being maimed by an injection is indeed traumatizing and also enlightening.  It really is too bad that it has to come to this and this is in reference to ALL vaccines not just the covid one.  However it simply does not invoke the "warrior spirit" like this for all individuals.  Unfortunately this is systemic in nature.  There are literal systems and countermeasures in place to make sure that this is not noticed/questioned.  However unfortunate this is the correlation is not made in many cases, going as far to being ridiculed for saying such a thing as "vaccines cause autism", irregardless of any statistics or circumstantial evidence that is provided.  The response then being "autism isnt a disease" or something similar as a form of coping mechanism referencing that the individual is indeed intact however impaired physically the soul is at the same level as the average other-self in comparison.

We simply do not need people to be harmed in order for them to learn these things.  They can analyze the evidence themselves and learn far before injecting themselves with unknown substances, going back to the respect of freewill i mentioned prior.   There is no reversing this process.  Certainly we all know loved ones who are/will be affected by this and none of them deserve this in any regard however we must hearken back to the thought that it was there freewill decision to get to this place in the first place.

Back to the point i was trying to make.  This is now going to be affecting children and the freewill decision is to be made for the child by the parent within this master/slave framework our world is built upon.  However positive it may be to produce new revolutionary types in order to bring forth a lighter more vibrant world we must try our hardest as to not harm anyone in the process of enlightening them.  Simply put: they do not serve our goals and motives well when they are sick and injured we need healthy individuals for our revolution.  However powerful these voices may be to share the injuries they will fade quickly as the illness progresses nearer to death.  

It's obvious what is happening here: the cabal wishes to force a rebellion after the truth is finally revealed to the masses.  Everyone, and i mean everyone who is implicated in this will be up in arms to come down on the politicians and people who forced this upon us.  However this is just one of many scenarios.  Personally i find it amazing this sort of scenario has not already taken place with the blatant extorsion of our peoples via things like "9/11" and  other false flags that i will not mention that are so clear, so apparent that only a fool could not question them.  In a way this is very demoralizing to myself, yes.  Only time will tell the true outcome.  They will continue to push and continue to push these forms of oppressions and the people will either accept or reject it.  Perhaps i give my people more credit than i should, not understanding really how distracted and asleep they really are.  Let's try to wake up as many as we can before this scenario occurs, its all we can really do and its all we really even came here to do.  

It's not a numbers game, if we can help one person, just one to see things more clearly that is more than enough.  I hope only for the highest and best for everyone here and around me, knowing that within the concept of polarity and dark worlds such as this, much can be learned and is learned.   Lets bless all the lessons and not run from them and act in our highest selves in every waking moment as it is the highest honor/duty imaginable.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 10-30-2021

In my opinion, how we interpret and envision anything and everything in this 3d experience is more important than what is seemingly going on. It is possible to interpret practically anything in a positive light (including vaccination).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 10-30-2021

(10-30-2021, 03:32 PM)Patrick Wrote: In my opinion, how we interpret and envision anything and everything in this 3d experience is more important than what is seemingly going on. It is possible to interpret practically anything in a positive light (including vaccination).

I always appreciate those who are seek to be positive in all circumstances so thank you for being you. Smile

In my opinion, it's equally important to balance the objective truth and the subjective interpretation. There are real consequences for certain decisions that can't be changed through interpretation. I believe one who keeps avoiding the objective consequences through spiritual bypassing will eventually reach a brick wall that can't be changed with subjectivity. This brick wall is often called depression as one begins to see the truth that one has been running from for so long and must acknowledge and integrate the truth before making progress emotionally rather than ignoring or suppressing it.

Another metaphor that I've found helpful is the flying metaphor. As one learns the power of perception, one often seeks to fly above all the objective obstacles through subjective perception modification and life seems to be much easier. However, one will eventually hit an obstacle that can't be flown over and come crashing back to Earth. However, if one balances being grounded and flying, one will learn how to navigate and enjoy the best of both worlds so to speak: the objective and the subjective. No crashing necessary.  Cool

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 10-30-2021

Sure. I'm just passing by from time to time to remind readers that we each decide if the day is going well or not. On a rainy day, one might decide to see the love Earth is giving us by this sharing and how beautiful it all is or one might decide that the day is depressing. Each choice is charged with magic beyond any concepts and beyond anything logical. Each time we decide to throw logic to the wind and choose Love no matter what, we really are casting a very powerful spell. There is no logic to it, there is no explanation nor is any explanation needed. It just is. Your world becomes magical, each instants whether "good" or "bad" becomes enjoyable. It is not logical and yet it is so. Paradise on Earth really is the outcome of choosing Love over and over again, no matter what, until Love is all you experience. "good" Love or "bad" Love just becomes different flavors. Both enjoyable.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - schubert - 10-31-2021

disturbing images of things found in vaccines (19:20 timemark) and footage of babies born from parents who've taken the vaccine that have solid black eyes (12:00) and display abnormal behavior: https://rumble.com/vnhvn9-transhumanism-and-the-a.i.-archon-virus.html

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 10-31-2021

(10-30-2021, 09:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: Sure. I'm just passing by from time to time to remind readers that we each decide if the day is going well or not. On a rainy day, one might decide to see the love Earth is giving us by this sharing and how beautiful it all is or one might decide that the day is depressing. Each choice is charged with magic beyond any concepts and beyond anything logical. Each time we decide to throw logic to the wind and choose Love no matter what, we really are casting a very powerful spell. There is no logic to it, there is no explanation nor is any explanation needed. It just is. Your world becomes magical, each instants whether "good" or "bad" becomes enjoyable. It is not logical and yet it is so. Paradise on Earth really is the outcome of choosing Love over and over again, no matter what, until Love is all you experience. "good" Love or "bad" Love just becomes different flavors. Both enjoyable.

I agree about the importance of choosing love in every moment. Your passion for love is beautiful, my friend. Smile

I think you may enjoy this song about the hidden country of love: https://youtu.be/o6ZvylOSy5A

Mounties for Freedom - omcasey - 10-31-2021

I recently came across this open letter from the Canadian Mounties to their commissioner. Incredibly well articulated with references well worth investigating.

I will post the link here, as well as copy/paste the letter itself. 

I recommend reading at the site itself : Mounties for Freedom : Open Letter to RCMP Commissioner.

The letter includes innumerable links, citations and appendices that are only available to visit at the link above.

The letter can be signed, although you may have to be a Canadian citizen.

Open Letter to RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki
RCMP National Headquarters
73 Leikin Dr
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R2

October 21, 2021

Dear Commissioner Brenda Lucki:

We respectfully submit this open letter to express our most sincere concerns and resolute stand against the forced coercive medical intervention of Canadians, and against the undue discrimination experienced by those exercising their lawful right to bodily autonomy. We are not against vaccinations, but as law enforcement officers, we cannot in good conscience willingly participate in enforcing mandates that we believe go against the best interests of the people we protect.

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

As Canadians, our constitutionally-protected freedoms precede the government, and may only be temporarily limited if the majority of evidence justifies such infringements as reasonable, provable, and guided by law. If presented with all available evidence in a court, we firmly believe the government implemented mandates would not hold up under scrutiny.
As experienced investigators, we look past what information is provided and focus on how the information is presented. A proper investigation should be conducted as objectively as possible, and follow the principle that it is better to have questions that cannot be answered than to have answers that cannot be questioned. A complete investigation must include full disclosure of all the facts of the case, even contradictory evidence. Why, then, is there little to no tolerance for free and open debate on this matter? Many credible medical and scientific experts are being censored. Accordingly, we rightly have concerns about “the science” we are being coerced to “follow”.

As representatives of our communities within the RCMP and representatives of the RCMP in our communities, we have never witnessed such division in our country. This sense of “Us versus Them” will be further fueled by having a police force consisting only of “vaccinated” people, while serving communities consisting of “unvaccinated” people, which goes against the community policing model the RCMP has strived to achieve.

As law enforcement officers, we already face higher levels of stress and mental illnesses due to the nature of our work. These have been compounded – considerably – by mandates that we believe are deeply unethical, threatening our livelihood, and dividing society.

As federal employees, what is being done to mitigate this stress? Moreover, what assurances are we given that the injections will not cause short or long-term side effects? What steps will be taken to ensure members are compensated for adverse side effects?

Police officers are expected to preserve the peace, uphold the law, and defend the public interest. We strongly believe that forced and coerced medical treatments undermine all three and, thus, contradict our duties and responsibilities to Canadians. We remain loyal to the Charter and Bill of Rights and ask you to send investigators to collect statements from medical professionals (and other reliable witnesses) who allege they have been silenced – putting lives at risk. Allow us to make this information publicly available to all so the public can scrutinize it and achieve informed consent.

ABOUT US

This letter was created from the collective thoughts, beliefs, and opinions of actively serving police officers of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) from across the country. We have a wealth of experience which includes, but is not limited to, General Duty, Federal Serious and Organized Crime, School Liaison, Prime Minister Protection Detail, Emergency Response Team, Media Relations, and Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit. We come from various ranks, levels of experience, communities, cultural backgrounds, religious beliefs, and vaccination statuses. Together we are the Mounties for Freedom. We are individual police officers who united in the belief that citizens, including federal employees, should not be forced and coerced into taking a medical intervention.

OUR STANCE

In August 2021, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced, “Federal public servants need to be fully vaccinated,” and that for those without a medical exemption who choose not to be vaccinated: “There will be consequences”1.

Since that statement, many federal employees have been told they will be sent home without pay for refusing to receive a contested medical treatment. We have united in the belief that people should not be forced or coerced into receiving the current COVID-19 treatments – it should be voluntary. We stand united against the forced and coerced medical intervention of Canadians and against the discrimination faced by those who have exercised their right to bodily autonomy. We believe in democracy, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and the Bill of Rights.

This is not about whether people should be vaccinated – that is a personal choice.

THE LAW

Our primary duty as peace officers in the RCMP is the preservation of peace2. We have never witnessed the level of division in our country as we currently see from the COVID-19 pandemic. It is our responsibility, now more than ever, to make all efforts at preserving the peace in our country.

The Charter of Rights and Freedoms (the Charter) protects fundamental rights and freedoms essential to keeping Canada a free and democratic society3. The Canadian Bill of Rights adds, “… the Canadian Nation is founded upon principles that acknowledge … the dignity and worth of the human person and the position of the family in a society of free men and free institutions.4” It continues to say, “Affirming also that men and institutions remain free only when freedom is founded upon respect for moral and spiritual values and the rule of law.5”
We believe our federal and provincial governments have failed to uphold the Charter, Bill of Rights, and Constitution and we are witnessing the erosion of democracy in Canada. As you know, the Charter does not guarantee absolute freedoms. If the government is going to limit freedoms, it must establish the limitations are reasonable given all available facts. The government must adhere to a process to prove their actions are appropriate, called the Oakes test. We firmly believe, if presented with all available evidence in a court, the government implemented mandates would not pass the Oakes test. At the time of writing this letter, the Charter’s section 33 Notwithstanding Clause has not been invoked for this pandemic.

Requiring mandatory COVID-19 treatment options is a slippery slope and allows the government to overstep its authority unchecked. It infringes on the fundamental belief in our society that the individual has the right and freedom to choose. The choice of whether to receive medical treatments has always been an individual’s right in Canada. The Canadian National Report on Immunization (1996) stated “Immunization is not mandatory in Canada; it cannot be made mandatory because of the Canadian Constitution.6” Section 2 of The Charter guarantees these fundamental freedoms through the freedom of conscience (subsection a) and the freedom of thought, belief, opinion, and expression (subsection b)7. Without individuals having the freedom to choose, we would not have a democratic society.

Though the Nuremberg Code is not a law, it is internationally accepted and falls in line with the spirit of our Charter and Bill of Rights. A key component of the Nuremberg Code is that participants in a medical experiment need to participate voluntarily without any form of force or coercion8. We have obtained documentation from several Canadian doctors who have explained the current COVID-19 treatment options in Canada, being referred to as “vaccines”, were recently authorized as new drugs despite the absence of long-term data9. According to these accredited Canadian doctors, these treatment options did not meet the criteria of true vaccines until very recently when the definition of vaccine was changed10,11. Without long-term data, these vaccines are still experimental. We believe the act of removing the rights and freedoms of citizens who refuse to participate in specific COVID-19 treatment options is a form of coercion.

The Criminal Code contains our country’s Criminal Offences and explains that a person commits an assault by intentionally applying force to someone else without that person’s consent12. The Criminal Code further explains that consent is not obtained from a person who submits, or neglects to resist, on the grounds of authority being exercised over them13. How then can someone give proper consent to a COVID-19 treatment injection when doing so under the threat of losing their job, freedoms, or livelihood? Canadian courts have already ruled that medical treatment without proper informed consent is an assault14.

As law enforcement officers, we cannot in good conscience willingly participate in enforcing mandates that violate the laws of our country and breach the rights and freedoms of the people we protect.

LEST WE FORGET

Each year, on the 11th of November, we remember those who sacrificed their lives for our freedoms. From Flanders Field to Juno Beach, many Canadians have bled and died fighting tyrannical nations. We need to remember past events to prevent the repetition of history’s greatest mistakes.

On the 30th of September, we had the opportunity to reflect on such times during our first National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. Under the direction of the Government of Canada, RCMP members were once issued lawful orders to remove children from their homes and transport them to residential schools. Canada is still recovering from the impact of those decisions and actions. The RCMP has yet to regain the trust of some citizens.

There was a time when scientists believed humans were divided into racial hierarchies and that a person’s intelligence level and characteristics were determined by race15. These beliefs were not heavily contested and were widely accepted as scientific fact16. Phrenology was also widely accepted as being a legitimate scientific study17. These are not examples of science being wrong but of people conducting poor investigations or misunderstanding their findings. These are just two of several historical examples of widely accepted scientific truths, which became ridiculed practices.

We look back at those times of racial hierarchy and wonder how something so wrong could have been so widely accepted as truth. It is just as hard for many people to conceptualize how RCMP officers could have blindly followed lawful orders that devastated so many lives. Yet now we find ourselves in dangerous waters, when RCMP officers are being forced under coercion and duress to participate in actions they believe go against the spirit of Canadian laws.

We find it ironic that an organization that preaches the honour and respect of Canadian values, and the sacrifice of their veterans, would support actions that contradict the values our veterans fought to uphold. Enforcement of identification and checkpoints was an early step in what would become the Holocaust. Canadian citizens of various backgrounds are being segregated and punished for choosing not to disclose a personal medical decision. We cannot think of a more ironic and cruel way for our governments to pay homage to the sacrifices Canadians have made worldwide to protect individual freedoms than by participating in a process that takes those freedoms away.

Today, instead of having one version of scientific “truth” during this pandemic, we have versions that contradict one another. How can some professionals be so certain their interpretation of science is correct when others give evidence to the contrary? History has already demonstrated we get things wrong even when our scientists agree.

We acknowledge there is a spectrum filled with beliefs relating to this pandemic. For the sake of simplicity, we will refer to two main schools of thought: the common narrative (those who believe the current COVID-19 treatment injections are the way through the pandemic) and those who have concerns with the COVID-19 treatment injections. It’s important to note we are not discussing “antivaxxers” in this letter. We are discussing people with various vaccination statuses who pose questions about the current COVID-19 treatment options being forced upon them.

THE SCIENCE

RCMP members are not scientists nor healthcare professionals; our profession is law enforcement. We do not pretend to be experts in medical or scientific fields, but we are experienced and professional investigators: we look for the facts. Proper investigations follow simple practices that remain consistent across most fields. These practices include but are not limited to: asking the right questions, following evidence, being aware of how biases may affect results, and allowing the evidence to point to the conclusion – not allowing the conclusion to point to the evidence. Most importantly, a proper investigation should be conducted as objectively as possible and follow the principle that it is better to have questions that cannot be answered than to have answers that cannot be questioned. A complete investigation must include full disclosure of all the facts of the case, even contradictory evidence.

The COVID-19 pandemic has caused several scientists and medical professionals to provide us with information they described as “science”, “scientific”, or “facts”. The problem with many of these statements is that the provided information often contradicted another piece of “scientific fact” that an equally qualified professional had produced. This makes it near impossible for the average person to know what to believe and what not to believe.

As experienced investigators, we look past what information is provided and focus on how the information is presented. This allows us some insight into the credibility of the information. Some professionals make definitive statements such as “It’s safe and effective” or “This is the way”, giving little or no explanation of how they reached their conclusion. When the information provided is challenged or questioned, the response often indicates the answer is something that cannot be questioned. The CDC recently changed its definition of immunity and vaccine10,11, allowing the current COVID-19 treatment injections to fit the definition. This is an example of actions taken when you allow your conclusion to point to your evidence.

Other qualified professionals have provided alternate pieces of information during this pandemic. It is not what their results were, but how they arrived at their results that we believe in. These professionals have all been able to articulate their findings quite well and are quick to admit the remaining questions they cannot answer. These professionals (from Canada18 and abroad19) have expressed warnings and concerns with the current COVID-19 treatment options condoned by the governments. Some of these concerns suggest a higher-than-average number of moderate to severe side-effects from the COVID-19 “vaccinations” compared with our traditional vaccinations19. Others have stated the current COVID-19 treatment options are proving to be less effective than initially believed20,21.

We have attached several documents as appendices to this letter which contain information we believe raises reasonable concerns with the current COVID-19 vaccination mandates seen across our country. We encourage you to review the documents and the work each document references thoroughly. Though we understand we have provided a lot of material – which will take time and resources to read – we believe the fact that there is so much evidence opposing the mandatory roll-out of the current COVID-19 treatments is reason enough to take our concerns seriously.

There have also been scientific papers that suggest natural immunity is a better form of protection than what the COVID-19 vaccination can give21-24. Why is antibody testing not being discussed as a potential option for RCMP members?

Here is a list of the documents we’ve attached to this letter. These documents are a sample of what is available and were written by people (or groups) of scientific or medical professionals in fields directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We defer to their expertise.

Appendix A – This is an open letter from Dr. Eric Payne, a pediatric neurologist in Alberta, to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta. In his letter, Dr. Payne highlights several inconsistencies he has found with the common narrative. Dr. Payne provides several sources from around the world throughout his letter.

Appendix B – This is the Canadian Covid Care Alliance Declaration. This heavily sourced document provides information on the current pandemic and makes recommendations based on their findings.

Appendix C – This is a letter from Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist in Ontario, to the President of the University of Guelph. Dr. Bridle uses his extensive experience and qualifications to explain his concerns with the common narrative surrounding the COVID-19 treatment injections. Dr. Bridle also articulates his concerns with the COVID-19 health mandates.

Appendix D – This is an open letter from Health Professionals United to the Alberta Health Services. The letter outlines reasons why several frontline healthcare workers in Alberta heavily oppose mandatory COVID-19 vaccination mandates.

Appendix E – This is an open letter from frontline healthcare workers in British Columbia to Dr. Bonnie Henry, Adrian Dix, and Premier John Horgan. The author(s) state their experiences and expertise are being ignored and ask that the vaccination mandates be revoked.

Appendix F – This is a report from Dr. Tess Lawrie from the United Kingdom. Dr. Lawrie demonstrates the abnormal number of reported adverse effects from the current COVID-19 treatment injections.

Appendix G – This is a comprehensive report comparing natural immunity to COVID-19 vs Vaccine-Induced Immunity. It was comprised from several scientists from Ontario and British Columbia.

CENSORSHIP

We are not against vaccinations, and we are trying to aid our country through this pandemic. We want to participate in a way that is safe for both our physical and mental well-being. We believe it is essential for people to participate with full informed consent by understanding all the risks of what they are being asked (or in this case forced) to participate in.

As experienced police officers, we have become accustomed to the media portraying us negatively or experienced the media misrepresenting the outcome of a police incident. It would be little to no surprise for us to hear that a media agency misreported an incident. However, it was surprising for us to learn that several of these scientists and doctors, who questioned the information fueling the COVID-19 treatment mandates, also spoke of censorship25-27.

As experienced investigators, we know it is our responsibility to present all available facts to the public – by proxy of the courts. It is not our place to decide what the outcome of an investigation should be. Our job is to collect all available facts so that the public (the courts) can make an informed decision. We have learned from past mistakes that presenting evidence that only supports one side, while ignoring or refusing to acknowledge evidence from another side, is wrong and tarnishes an investigation. We cannot provide evidence from witnesses who agree on one story while ignoring or hiding the witnesses who agree on a different account of an incident.

It would be unthinkable that RCMP members would blatantly disregard witnesses in an investigation to mislead the courts. The investigation would lose all integrity and the members would be criticized. Why then are we allowing this same behaviour to occur by other public figures? There are accredited medical professionals from our own country who are desperately trying to have their findings heard. Instead of allowing these professionals to speak freely and discuss their results publicly, they are being silenced by governing bodies25-27.

Our experience in law enforcement and as investigators have allowed us to see how crucial it is that these professionals be allowed to speak openly and publicly. Without the information being included in discussions, we believe the citizens of Canada (including RCMP members) are not receiving the information they need to make an informed decision. This is contrary to our laws and beliefs, and we do not support it.

These medical professionals have tried to stand up and support their country. We are now standing up and supporting them. They must be allowed to share their information publicly to maintain people’s faith in the government. If the people believe the government is continuing to censor experts, the country will fall into instability. This is common around the world in countries whose tyrannical governments sensor information from their people.

DISCRIMINATION

We strongly oppose the discrimination that has already begun to create segregation in our country. It has divided families, ended friendships, torn apart spouses, and entered the RCMP workplace. We believe the current messaging being put out by our provincial and federal governments is promoting the creation of an in-group referred to as “Vaccinated” and an out-group as “Unvaccinated”. Even worse, the out-group has been labelled “Anti-vaxxers,” a term used out of context in a negative and derogatory way. The messaging from our governments is causing the dehumanization of the “Unvaccinated” group. By dehumanizing the out-group, an institution creates a greater divide between them and the in-group.28

Police agencies across Canada pride themselves in their efforts to hire officers reflective of the communities they serve. This allows community members to relate to their officers and see them as part of the community. We are representatives of our communities within the RCMP and representatives of the RCMP in our communities. Having a police force consisting only of “vaccinated” people while serving communities consisting of “unvaccinated” people will tear down some of the similarities RCMP members share with their communities. This will create a greater sense of “Us versus Them” between communities and police, which contradicts the community policing model the RCMP has strived to achieve for decades. We anticipate that unless this is corrected soon, it will continue to increase the divide in our country.

Dehumanizing individuals is challenging. It is easier to attach a label and stigma to a group. That way, anyone or anything that comes from the group can be written off28. The term “Anti-vaxxer” is currently being used to mislabel and group people into a category to take away their credibility. This has allowed things to be written and said against this group that would be intolerable if written or said about any other group.

On August 26th, 2021, the Toronto Star ran an article that read in large bold letters, “I have no empathy left for the wilfully unvaccinated. Let them die. I honestly don’t care if they die from COVID. Not even a little bit. Unvaccinated patients do not deserve ICU beds. At this point, who cares. Stick the unvaccinated in a tent outside and tend to them when the staff has time.29,30” If “willfully unvaccinated” was replaced with “Black”, “Gay”, or “willfully Muslim”, this would have been labelled a Hate Crime. How then can we allow such things to be said about people who choose not to receive a medical intervention? Should we allow the same messaging for those who choose not to get a flu shot one season?

The boldness of this statement being printed in a major newspaper shows how acceptable it is in our society to treat people as a lower class of citizens. As RCMP members, we must preserve peace in our communities and put a stop to this.

PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH

This pandemic has increasingly made people feel isolated from their friends, families, and peers. RCMP members already face higher levels of stress and mental illnesses due to the nature of our work. Members affected by the double-vaccination mandate have faced greater stress and isolation as they have watched their status as citizens and regular members begin to diminish. There is currently insufficient support for these members, and there does not seem to be a plan insight to provide adequate support.

The recent vaccination update has left some people feeling more isolated than ever. In times like this, people need support from a community, and our membership is no different. We fear there are more members afraid to speak up about these recent updates for fear of being targeted. Many members may be trying to stick this out on their own, or worse, suffering in silence. We ask that you attempt to reach out in partnership with the NPF to all members who may be negatively affected by these mandates and let them know their employer and governments support them.

Though most people seem to have little to no side effects from the COVID-19 treatment injections, an abnormal number of moderate to severe adverse reactions have included death31. What assurances are we given that the injections will not cause short or long-term side effects? Studies show that stress and sleep can play a huge factor in whether a vaccine is effective or not32,33. Are you ensuring RCMP members are provided with the appropriate amount of rest before an injection? What steps will the RCMP take to ensure members are compensated for adverse side effects?

We also believe enough evidence has been presented to question whether our governments’ actions in this pandemic are the most appropriate. This is causing moral and ethical stressors for some members as they no longer believe their role as police officers is reflective of the democracy Canada claims to be. Mental health and stress levels will have an impact on how members interact with the public.

PARALLELING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

The RCMP has taught us the importance and severity of domestic violence. Domestic violence is centred around power and control between an abuser and a victim. One of the biggest problems with domestic violence is there is often an escalation in the severity of abuse. RCMP members have been taught how to identify the signs that someone is involved in an abusive relationship. There are different types of abuse the abuser may engage in to keep control over their victim: Physical, Financial, and Emotional.

Emotional abuse is quite complex and will often include a variety of tactics such as socially distancing the victim from friends and family, discrediting the victim so they have difficulty obtaining support from others, and making the victim believe that their thoughts and beliefs are wrong – to the point the victim thinks they must be insane. When it comes to finances, an abuser will withhold money and assets from the victim. This ensures the victim cannot survive without remaining in the abusive relationship with the abuser. When an abuser feels they are losing control over their victim, it is quite common for them to escalate their tactics to maintain control.

The federal government is currently displaying several of those traits with its own employees, including the RCMP34.

Commissioner Lucki, we understand your position is appointed, and we are concerned that you too may be subject to a similar relationship with the Prime Minister. Though you, as our top Mountie, should be impartial, you may be forced into supporting some of these actions out of duress. We ask that you do what we ask our domestic violence victims to do – to take a stand against the abuser. This country needs strong and supportive people in positions of authority. Please show Canadians that the RCMP will remain impartial to political agendas and true to the Charter and our Bill of Rights.

PUBLIC INTEREST

Lastly, we want to draw attention to the public safety issues that will arise if these COVID-19 mandates are upheld.

Pierre Elliot Trudeau once said, “There’s no place for the state in the bedrooms of the nation.35” How is it our federal government is now saying it will be mandatory for employees working from home to receive the COVID-19 treatment injections?36

Regardless of their vaccination statuses, there are RCMP members who feel the steps taken by the federal and provincial governments are too extreme and do not have the best interest of Canadian citizens. Forcing these mandates will cause several RCMP officers to lose faith in the federal government’s commitment to the Charter. These RCMP officers will not participate in actions they believe contradict their morals, ethics, and Canadian laws. These RCMP officers believe it is their responsibility to challenge the federal government in court if necessary.

The RCMP, which is already understaffed, will have additional gaps to fill across the country when these members are not working. Communities will have lost healthy and experienced officers, causing a decrease in available resources. There will also be an increase in taxpayers’ spending as the federal government attempts to fill these gaps. Being short-staffed will have a trickle-down effect causing fewer RCMP bodies to be available to properly recruit, assess, and conduct adequate background checks on potential cadets.

Our experience in law enforcement and as investigators have allowed us to see how crucial it is that professionals be allowed to speak openly and publicly. Without including their information in discussions, we believe the citizens of Canada (including RCMP members) are not receiving the information they need to make an informed decision. This is contrary to our laws and beliefs, and we do not support it.

We want to reiterate a point stated earlier in this letter, so it is remembered. If the people believe the government is continuing to censor experts, the country will fall into instability. We are experts in law enforcement and investigations. We are losing faith in the motives of our government, and we will not willingly participate in actions against people whose Charter rights and freedoms are being violated.

CALL TO ACTION

Commissioner Lucki, we ask that you represent the best image of the RCMP by remaining loyal to the Charter and Bill of Rights and not to any particular public figure. Our job as Mounties is to preserve the peace. If we continue down this road of segregation and discrimination, we risk repeating past mistakes. The divide in our society is quickly leaning toward a level of national security. We ask that you open an investigation to ensure no criminal acts were committed in the dissemination of information from federal and provincial health authorities or public figures in positions of trust. We ask you to send investigators to collect statements from medical professionals (and other reliable witnesses) who allege they had been silenced – putting lives at risk. Allow us to make this information publicly available to all so the public can scrutinize it and achieve informed consent. As Canada’s national police force, we are unique in our ability to conduct a large-scale cross-country investigation, which must be transparent to regain trust in the government.

We also ask that you challenge the Federal Government’s decision to send Mounties home without pay for decisions they’ve made on beliefs protected by Canadian laws. Neither the RCMP, nor the communities they serve, can endure the loss of experienced police officers.

We await your response and your plan of action.

Respectfully,

Mounties for Freedom

Go Canadian Mounties! Deep respect. This is how it must be done.

Casey

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 10-31-2021

Thank you Omcasey. The above letter from the RCMP is excellent, and more importantly, encouraging. Even if the vaccines were all proved to be safe—which they are from from proving—I still would not take it. I don't use that sort of medicine and that must be my choice. To think that it might not be due to coercion, mandates, or whatever can be thought up to make people comply is not my idea of a free society.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - IndigoSalvia - 10-31-2021

I second the thank you to Omcasey. It opened my eyes (and heart).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 11-02-2021

Pfizer Stage 3 Trial Wistleblower Report

A clinical researcher who was employed at a private company which was contracted by Pfizer to carry out some of the research cohorts on the stage 3 trials has come forward with documents and other witnesses that implicate the veracity of the data from at the particular company. This whistleblower filed an FDA complaint while employed and was fired days later.

When profits depend on a specific outcome, it is of the utmost importance to make sure results are not compromised in any way.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 06:55 PM)Dtris Wrote: Pfizer Stage 3 Trial Wistleblower Report

A clinical researcher who was employed at a private company which was contracted by Pfizer to carry out some of the research cohorts on the stage 3 trials has come forward with documents and other witnesses that implicate the veracity of the data from at the particular company. This whistleblower filed an FDA complaint while employed and was fired days later.

When profits depend on a specific outcome, it is of the utmost importance to make sure results are not compromised in any way.

The link isn't working—says the web page can't be displayed. I also tried another route but that didn't work either. Is anyone else able to open the article?

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - IndigoSalvia - 11-02-2021

Can anyone recommend a credible source for information on long-term side effects of the vaccines (as opposed to the "long-haul" covid cases)? 

I've been looking, and I find anecdotal stories from people (and their specific symptoms). Yet, the medical establishment seems to be saying (in short) no real long-lasting side effects except in very rare cases. But that doesn't match what some people are experiencing. 

I wonder if science doesn't know, and hasn't caught up, yet because these vaccines were developed and distributed so quickly.

I got two doses of a covid vaccine. The second dose took me down: horrible, debilitating pain in my joints. I could not move any part of my body without crumpling in pain. I was bed-ridden for 2 days, and had to crawl very slowly, with tears streaming from the pain, to the bathroom to get OTC pain medicine.

I now have lingering joint pain (esp in my knees). And, I'm wondering: could it be related to the vaccine? It feels like my body is in a semi-inflammatory state ... not as bad as it was right after the dose, but a lingering heightened immune response. That's the best way I can describe it.

I apologize for asking for this specific information, because I bet one of you dear friends already has asked/received it. But there are 64 pages of this thread?!? And, I'm late to the party.

Thanks in advance.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-03-2021

"Credible" is very subjective.

Are you looking for actual data? I could provide some references but whether you find the sources credible is another matter.

For example, all the "credible" sources I used to base my decision on taking the vaccine are showing data where Covid vaccination is safe, sound and effective.

We live in a wonderful world and I can appreciate and am thankful for all the efforts many people are making in helping protect our freedom and I can see that we are all well intentioned.

Thank you everyone for loving each others and loving this planet.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 11-03-2021

(11-02-2021, 07:46 PM)Diana Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 06:55 PM)Dtris Wrote: Pfizer Stage 3 Trial Wistleblower Report

The link isn't working—says the web page can't be displayed. I also tried another route but that didn't work either. Is anyone else able to open the article?

Link worked for me. Here is actual url

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Dtris - 11-03-2021

(11-02-2021, 09:08 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: Can anyone recommend a credible source for information on long-term side effects of the vaccines (as opposed to the "long-haul" covid cases)? 

I've been looking, and I find anecdotal stories from people (and their specific symptoms). Yet, the medical establishment seems to be saying (in short) no real long-lasting side effects except in very rare cases. But that doesn't match what some people are experiencing. 

I wonder if science doesn't know, and hasn't caught up, yet because these vaccines were developed and distributed so quickly.

I got two doses of a covid vaccine. The second dose took me down: horrible, debilitating pain in my joints. I could not move any part of my body without crumpling in pain. I was bed-ridden for 2 days, and had to crawl very slowly, with tears streaming from the pain, to the bathroom to get OTC pain medicine.

I now have lingering joint pain (esp in my knees). And, I'm wondering: could it be related to the vaccine? It feels like my body is in a semi-inflammatory state ... not as bad as it was right after the dose, but a lingering heightened immune response. That's the best way I can describe it.

I apologize for asking for this specific information, because I bet one of you dear friends already has asked/received it. But there are 64 pages of this thread?!? And, I'm late to the party.

Thanks in advance.

Part of the issue is that in the US the VAERS system doesn't get reported to as often as it should, since most cases of adverse reactions people just tough it out at home. You can use your own experience there. Did you call your health care provider and get an appointment to discuss your reaction? Did you do any follow up with the providers of the vaccine? Did you request a VAERS report be filed?

Most people don't even with fairly serious reactions. This limits the ability to follow patients to check for long term effects.

You are probably better off looking at data from european countries. The UK, Sweden, and Switzerland all seem to have pretty robust data sets as their adverse event system is much more robust than the US.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Smocur - 11-03-2021

I'm not sure if this has been posted here yet, but you can go onto VigiAccess and search for "Covid-19 Vaccine" and look at the adverse drug reactions. Although it doesn't seperate the numbers for specific vaccines.

http://www.vigiaccess.org/

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - tadeus - 11-03-2021

That is the way the truth is defined:

Big mess in the death report. For the ISS, most of the deaths were not caused by Covid

Quote:According to the new report (which had not been updated since July) from the Higher Institute of Health on mortality from Covid, the virus that brought the world to its knees would have killed far less than a common flu.
It seems a bizarre and no vax statement, but according to the statistical sample of medical records collected by the institute, only 2.9% of the deaths registered since the end of February 2020 would be due to Covid 19.
So of the 130,468 deaths registered by official statistics at the time of the preparation of the new report only 3,783 would be due to the power of the virus itself.

That is the way to test what is accepted by the people:

Thousands of Australians with unpaid fines for breaking Covid rules have their homes seized, bank accounts raided and licences cancelled as government chases $5.2million

Quote:
  • State Penalties Enforcement Register chasing $5.2m in unpaid Covid-19 fines  
  • Queensland Health is using SPER to crackdown on 3,046 unpaid penalty notices 
  • 2,755 fines were from individuals & businesses accused of flouting Covid rules
  • SPER also to collect $5.7 million in repayments on overdue hotel quarantine bills