Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 11-29-2021

In the ongoing war between the “New World Order” Demonics and the Purebloods, I am aware of people who were forbidden to attend family Thanksgiving celebrations because they were Purebloods.
My desire is that Purebloods not try to take revenge against those who are still enslaved by the darkness, because it was not long ago that nearly everyone walked in darkness.
The Light is shining brighter, and those who still walk in darkness will someday see.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-29-2021

(11-29-2021, 06:49 AM)David_1 Wrote: In the ongoing war between the “New World Order” Demonics and the Purebloods, I am aware of people who were forbidden to attend family Thanksgiving celebrations because they were Purebloods.
My desire is that Purebloods not try to take revenge against those who are still enslaved by the darkness, because it was not long ago that nearly everyone walked in darkness.
The Light is shining brighter, and those who still walk in darkness will someday see.

There is an ever increasing 3D/4D+/4D- separation of people/energies into 'pockets', and it's not directly due to one's "blood status" as you interestingly put it, but rather that of who chooses separation and for what reason. Not only are people choosing to exclude those from family, but also from society, from dining in a social setting to be outright removed and put into a type of internment. This is also necessary,  this is the manifestation of the harvest separation. The virus and vax are just catalyzing agents which can give narrative to the metaphysical background 'reality', but are by no means absolute or have intrinsic meaning. Most people I know are vaxxed but would never choose separation, in fact may be in denial that it is even happening because they are being sold on it being a temporary practical measure and not something more significant, especially on the spiritual polarization side. So the pressure will be increased to make sure everyone will fully understand the choices they are making in relation to other people if need be, dropping all the narratives surrounding the false premise of choices, into the one that actually matters. Do you feel you need to separate and control people to "protect" yourself? Because the irony is, you would be separating and controlling yourself.

At this point in the harvest, to me, death probably means you have made a choice and have nothing left to accomplish in this incarnation, or you need a new incarnation to finally make the Choice. It would not signify any particular outcome from the outset.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 11-29-2021

Zedro, I think you have an insight that I didn’t see.
I have friends who have been vaccinated who are full of kindness and caring.  I also know of vaccinated people who are filled with extreme hatred of the unvaccinated.  So, it isn’t just one thing that separates.
Perhaps each is in the process of choosing whether to be one with others, or whether to be separated.  Each of us will find a way, independent of the circumstances we are in.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-29-2021

(11-29-2021, 09:15 AM)zedro Wrote: ...Do you feel you need to separate and control people to "protect" yourself? Because the irony is, you would be separating and controlling yourself...

We hosted a dinner party this weekend. We had a nice discussion on that subject. It seems I was the only person with a spiritual side to its life, but everyone agreed that control was not how we would solve this thing and that acceptance was the way to go. I was glad to observe that even to agnostics this was evident. Then followed a very interesting discussion on the structures of power of our systems.

Overall, I became even more optimistic of our future. People are starting to ignore the media's attention seeking tactics. I think this will flow down to all aspects and not just this crisis. So the media will end up having a harder time peddling the FUD.

(11-29-2021, 10:03 AM)David_1 Wrote: Zedro, I think you have an insight that I didn’t see.
I have friends who have been vaccinated who are full of kindness and caring.  I also know of vaccinated people who are filled with extreme hatred of the unvaccinated.  So, it isn’t just one thing that separates.
Perhaps each is in the process of choosing whether to be one with others, or whether to be separated.  Each of us will find a way, independent of the circumstances we are in.

This is why I always mention narratives, that is what controls and defines the illusion, and how we in turn can control and define our illusion to essentially dismantle it. If one narrative is not helping in making the Choice, then another one will manifest to take its place. Only until you reject all narratives into a place of acceptance, or rather make a Choice, that these will dissolve in the case of positive polarity (in the case of negative polarity, my guess is some specific narratives are maintained to create the power hierarchy required for that system.)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 11-29-2021

(11-29-2021, 10:20 AM)Patrick Wrote: Overall, I became even more optimistic of our future. People are starting to ignore the media's attention seeking tactics. I think this will flow down to all aspects and not just this crisis. So the media will end up having a harder time peddling the FUD.

I hope you are right Patrick. Not just because of this whole debacle of Covid/vaccines though that is the main focus, but in general, that people are waking up from the anesthetizing (among other descriptors—very few good in my estimation) media. Personal experience is definitely a good indicator as opposed to all the narratives out there. Though I do find it interesting sifting through both the mainstream and the alternative views to get an inkling of what is going on in the world.

(11-29-2021, 11:45 AM)Diana Wrote: Though I do find it interesting sifting through both the mainstream and the alternative views to get an inkling of what is going on in the world.

There is definitely value there, as you examine what the narratives are vs how those creating them are behaving. With that cross section you can derive some intent, especially where hypocrisy is involved, and maybe plan/react accordingly.

I have friends who want to live in a bubble and ask me why they should care about the outside world as it doesn't directly affect them. I correlate this to a farmer who doesn't pay attention to the long term weather outlook, you sometimes need to be able to position yourself to avoid catastrophe, or missing your intended target (the original meaning of sin). Not preparing for a flood when conditions are ideal only makes it that much more difficult (if not fatal) when the time comes. Preparation is part of wisdom, foreseeing what may lie ahead to make navigating easier when the floods come.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 11-29-2021

Quote:It has been demonstrated many times already that we can't really argue with each others. There is simply no common ground for this. No common trust for each other's sources.

All we are basically doing here is having two distinct conversations and we get confused because we think we are somehow talking about related things. But while we are sharing the same space and time, we are no longer living in the same reality it seems to me.
That makes sense. I think it's clear there are many lies being spread, and it is non-trivial to discern truth from error. Although, I think it's most helpful to everyone if we all try to continue reading the sources of others, honestly sharing our opinions, and working together to try to bridge the gap between us. I really appreciate your willingness to honestly express your thoughts.

My personal approach to identify truth in the pandemic is to avoid reaching conclusions from media and second-hand sources and go directly to the scientific literature as much as possible. I also approach the problem multi-dimensionally bringing together science, spirituality, intuition, and reason.

Here is one of my favorite channels for finding scientific studies related to the pandemic (they often link to scientific articles in the description which can be analyzed personally): https://youtu.be/NmSslcBBNJQ.

For the spiritual perspective, I recommend checking out discussions about the two world split (or three world split to include those who see from both realities simultaneously for purposes of helping everyone navigate the split) or bifurcation of realities for purposes of transitioning to fourth density. This goes back to the rapture idea from Christianity where 'believers' or those ready for fourth density will be saved from tribulation. In this model, those who are raptured could be viewed as moving into a subjective alternate reality to avoid the end time tribulation while the others go through the tribulation for purposes of final testing before harvest with the choice to switch realities during the testing. Eventually in this model, one of the realities will lead to fourth density on Earth while the other will lead to a third density recycling on another planet. https://youtu.be/gZoyJD0M7ok

Edit: I also wanted to add this quote from Ra about the difficulty of crossing the boundary between third and fourth density and how 'homework' into understanding, nourishing, and developing will and faith is required, not just being amiable.
Quote:Prior to the veiling process the measurement would be that of an entity walking up a set of your stairs, each of which was imbued with a certain quality of light. The stair upon which an entity stopped would be either third-density light or fourth-density light. Between the two stairs lies the threshold. To cross that threshold is difficult. There is resistance at the edge, shall we say, of each density. The faculty of faith or will needs to be understood, nourished, and developed in order to have an entity which seeks past the boundary of third density. Those entities which do not do their homework, be they ever so amiable, shall not cross.
https://www.lawofone.info/s/82#29

(11-29-2021, 03:58 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: For the spiritual perspective, I recommend checking out discussions about the two world split (or three world split to include those who see from both realities simultaneously for purposes of helping everyone navigate the split) or bifurcation of realities for purposes of transitioning to fourth density. This goes back to the rapture idea from Christianity where 'believers' or those ready for fourth density will be saved from tribulation. In this model, those who are raptured could be viewed as moving into a subjective alternate reality to avoid the end time tribulation while the others go through the tribulation for purposes of final testing before harvest with the choice to switch realities during the testing. Eventually in this model, one of the realities will lead to fourth density on Earth while the other will lead to a third density recycling on another planet. https://youtu.be/gZoyJD0M7ok

This is literally what Ra and the LOO material sought to teach us, I.e. Harvest, it is the most 'real world consequence' aspect it talked about, and the whole basis of these forums! The issue is, many don't recognize that these current events are part of it. Many cannot recognize the test being given to them and detach all spiritual meaning from this. Instead they want to stay trapped in the material realm and argue over "truth", something they have been explicitly warned against doing by the LOO channel. So the temperature will keep rising in the meantime.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-29-2021

From the current LOO facebook post.

Quote:There is no need to manipulate, teach, control, move or advise other entities. The need is only to do these things within the self, disciplining the self to a more and more balanced and clear acceptance of the universal nature of selfhood, and therefore choosing lucidly and clearly to serve others, to withhold judgment of or control over others, and to practice loving the self, accepting the self and allowing the errors perceived within the self to be self-forgiven. – Q’uo

This is exactly the sort of thing I am doing my best to manifest. So that is why I no longer feel like arguing about data and such.

I agree that this crisis is a test. But I do not see it as being any more important or meaningful than any of all the other little tests of everyday living.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - the - 11-29-2021

(11-29-2021, 10:20 AM)Patrick Wrote: Overall, I became even more optimistic of our future. People are starting to ignore the media's attention seeking tactics. I think this will flow down to all aspects and not just this crisis. So the media will end up having a harder time peddling the FUD.

I am also more optimistic. because I see more and more people are standing up to against the vaccine and expose the truth.

in another forum, there used to be only 3 to 5 people against vaccine, now there're tens of people showing up against vaccine, expose the truth.

so this vaccine thing works well as a good catalyst, more people are waking up.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 11-30-2021

(11-29-2021, 10:37 PM)Patrick Wrote: From the current LOO facebook post.

Quote:There is no need to manipulate, teach, control, move or advise other entities. The need is only to do these things within the self, disciplining the self to a more and more balanced and clear acceptance of the universal nature of selfhood, and therefore choosing lucidly and clearly to serve others, to withhold judgment of or control over others, and to practice loving the self, accepting the self and allowing the errors perceived within the self to be self-forgiven. – Q’uo

This is exactly the sort of thing I am doing my best to manifest. So that is why I no longer feel like arguing about data and such.

Except you are 'advising' and judging, by openly stating that those who are opposed/contradictory to your accepted narrative are being led by negative forces,  directly or indirectly. There is a mismatch between who you say your are/what your ideal is, and how you actually behave/manifest/communicate. This is what draws me in for some reason, is when one offers a contradiction in their own thinking, and not from the literal beliefs they profess. Data only supports one's own bias of their chosen narrative. That in turn is used to reinforce ones belief system which can galvanize and become self supporting, in this case a negative source cause of others illusionary narratives, a statement only backed up by the assumption that there are only 2 sides, and you are on the correct side (positive space), and therefore the others (or opposition) are on the incorrect side (negative space). Data is part of the illusion, it's not a literal guide post, it is inherently deceptive for one's own individual learning purposes.

There's a logic to people's behaviors, especially in social hierarchies, that is where the answers lie, because actions/reactions are what matter, it shows the true intent. The mismatch between actions and given narratives is the key to solving these puzzles. This form of interpretation is where wisdom actually lies.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ashim - 11-30-2021

I had an interesting conversation with my cousin who I totally respect and love. We have supported each other on occasions of death within the family and enjoy free and honest discussion on a myriad of subjects.
I’ll never accept any medical intervention regardless of the narrative being promoted, she however felt compelled out of a combination of fear and peer pressure.
Initially she said her decision to get vaccinated was the “all in this together “ mantra, but conceded that fear was the main motivation.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ashim - 11-30-2021

It might not be the fear of loss of life but quite simply the desire to be accepted by society at large.
People don’t want to be rejected from their community.
This, I feel is represented by a large, and until this point in time, significant hesitant percentage of our population.
It appears that humanity needs to be pushed in order to affect great change.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 12:09 AM)zedro Wrote: Except you are 'advising' and judging, by openly stating that those who are opposed/contradictory to your accepted narrative are being led by negative forces, directly or indirectly...

No not being led by negative forces. It was my belief that they were being seduced by the message channeled from the negatives pretending to be positive to positive channelers. But even that idea I am now letting go of. So for all of you who felt judged by what I shared of my intuition, please accept my apologies.

(11-30-2021, 12:09 AM)zedro Wrote: ...There is a mismatch between who you say your are/what your ideal is, and how you actually behave/manifest/communicate...

I am definitely a work in progress...

(11-30-2021, 12:09 AM)zedro Wrote: ...This is what draws me in for some reason, is when one offers a contradiction in their own thinking, and not from the literal beliefs they profess...

I was drawn in to provide my views on vaccination thinking that otherwise readers would believe that all spiritual seekers were against vaccination. But it's ever becoming clearer to me now that readers don't need that kind of help to figure by themselves what is going on.

Wise seekers who are not against vaccination are wise enough not to come argue here. I'm not there yet...

(11-30-2021, 12:09 AM)zedro Wrote: ...Data only supports one's own bias of their chosen narrative. That in turn is used to reinforce ones belief system which can galvanize and become self supporting, in this case a negative source cause of others illusionary narratives,  a statement only backed up by the assumption that there are only 2 sides, and you are on the correct side (positive space), and therefore the others (or opposition) are on the incorrect side (negative space). Data is part of the illusion, it's not a literal guide post, it is inherently deceptive for one's own individual learning purposes...

Actually, I hold a different idea about data. I believe the data is currently disproving materialism quite clearly. Even empirically. So if this planet was serious about doing science properly, the Law of One would have already become evident just from empirical observations. But even with everything being done to slow down this realization, the instreaming 4d is going to eventually make this impossible to ignore.

(11-30-2021, 12:09 AM)zedro Wrote: ...There's a logic to people's behaviors, especially in social hierarchies, that is where the answers lie, because actions/reactions are what matter, it shows the true intent. The mismatch between actions and given narratives is the key to solving these puzzles. This form of interpretation is where wisdom actually lies.

I do not believe the true intent can be understood from perceived behavior. Otherwise, for example, everyone would know for a fact how much what I want is for everyone to be as perfectly happy as possible. But our clumsiness gets in the way.

I would very much like to be perfect for you guys, but unfortunately that is not to be.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 10:00 AM)Patrick Wrote: I would very much like to be perfect for you guys, but unfortunately that is not to be.

You are perfectly being yourself to me, and that is all that can ever be asked. Smile

To me, it is wise to honestly and humbly share your opinion with others especially if you believe your ideas are helpful to their health and the health of the world. But I can definitely understand if that becomes too uncomfortable when you stand out from the crowd or not something worth pursuing if you aren't making progress. After all, we all only have so much time in each incarnation, and we must prioritize our time and efforts on what is most important to us.

Quote:As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we
Don't understand

And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go
The way we planned

But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one
https://youtu.be/Dw9KNP1OTG8

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 12-01-2021

(11-30-2021, 10:00 AM)Patrick Wrote: No not being led by negative forces. It was my belief that they were being seduced by the message channeled from the negatives pretending to be positive to positive channelers.(...)

There is literally no difference between those 2 statements. Just a point of note, I don't care to further lean on it.

Quote:I was drawn in to provide my views on vaccination thinking that otherwise readers would believe that all spiritual seekers were against vaccination.

It's pretty interesting that was your alleged motivation. I say alleged because I believe there's something deeper there to explore in the shadow.

Quote:Actually, I hold a different idea about data. I believe the data is currently disproving materialism quite clearly. Even empirically.

Like I said: "Data is ... for one's own individual learning purposes."

Quote:So if this planet was serious about doing science properly, the Law of One would have already become evident just from empirical observations.

It's not about the method or even the 'observed result' (more illusion), it's about the motivations. Motivation creates the method, and the term 'science' is merely an action, not a result. However the term has now been used to replace the word 'God'.

Quote:I do not believe the true intent can be understood from perceived behavior. Otherwise, for example, everyone would know for a fact how much what I want is for everyone to be as perfectly happy as possible. But our clumsiness gets in the way.

This is evident, and this is highly revealing that you highlight it: why do you want people to be perfectly happy? And why do you need others to see that as your virtue? Happiness does not equate to personal/spiritual growth, it is not the point of being here at all! Happiness is a by-product, it can be the result of true enlightenment resulting in detachment, and activation of true green ray with the ego being in balance, or it can be the result of spiritual bypassing from red/orange/yellow ray blockages. Happiness is merely a surface level emotion, a symptomatic response to our internal energy states interacting with the external, and being processed through the ego. The pursuit of happiness can be a deceptive path in the illusion if one doesn't truly understand what happiness actually is.

Quote:I would very much like to be perfect for you guys, but unfortunately that is not to be.

This is the most disturbing thing I think I have read from you lol. I believe you need to explore this shadow very deeply, why you feel you need to be perfect for your self, and also for others. There is a dangerous aspect of control in this statement, especially as there is no true external marker for "perfection". There is no such thing in 3d by design, it would only manifest itself as self deception, part of the illusion. I won't further expand on this, it feels like a true test and a fundamental exploration.

I don't do this because I want you to be perfect, or a model for the community. I do this because this is what you are seeking, it's why you are engaging, not as a failing, but because there is something you are trying to find. My motivation in the engagement (in general) is also an exercise to challenge/test my own learnings, and if I can relate them to others in a useful way, without getting hung up on anyone agreeing with me at all. The subject matter is merely a prop or a setting in the play.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 12-01-2021

Zedro, you equate judging information as being the same as applying said judgment on those who believed the information?

That could explain why you think I'm dangerous and judgmental.

Perfection does exist. It may not be possible to manifest it, but I think trying is worthwhile. It exists within Unity, within true Oneness. Wanting to ever become a better channel of that state is worthwhile in my opinion. And certainly not dangerous.

There isn't much else I can say. Our way of seeing things and our understanding is too much at odds it seems to me.

But I am not here to promote vaccination whatever anyone can think. There is a lot of promotion of anti-vaccination and I guessed it would be worthwhile to present the other side of that particular coin. But now I think it would be better if you were left alone posting anti-vaccination stuff for each others. Anything else just results in disharmony. This latest spout was initiated by a post of yours to which it would have been better if I had not answered and instead left this thread become the echo chamber it wishes to be.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 12-01-2021

(12-01-2021, 01:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: Zedro, you equate judging information as being the same as applying said judgment on those who believed the information?

Perfection does exist. It may not be possible to manifest it, but I think trying is worthwhile. It exists within Unity, within true Oneness. Wanting to ever become a better channel of that state is worthwhile in my opinion. And certainly not dangerous.

There isn't much else I can say. Our way of seeing things and our understanding is too much at odds it seems to me.

But I am not here to promote vaccination whatever anyone can think. There is a lot of promotion of anti-vaccination and I guessed it would be worthwhile to present the other side of that particular coin. But now I think it would be better if you were left alone posting anti-vaccination stuff for each others. Anything else just results in disharmony. This latest spout was initiated by a post of yours to which it would have been better if I had not answered and instead left this thread become the echo chamber it wishes to be.

Oh Patrick, you seem to try so hard to not slip to judgement yourself. Maybe you try too hard altogether, or maybe not hard enough, who can say? This thread wishes nothing for it is a thread. Yet, this thread is One, complete whole and perfect, is it not? Echo chamber is a hall of mirrors where one can test one's discernment capabilities. Echo chamber may also be resonating with truth here and there, illuminating the place. Add in falsity and the place is still illuminated; light always wins over shadow as shadow is non-beingness. Discussion does not result in disharmony, disagreeing does not result in disharmony, not even disharmony itself result in disharmony. The only way to experience disharmony is to create disharmony within oneself by oneself. Why would you want this? You experience disharmony away from here, and also being here.

Aiming for perfection is a fool's errand; it would be similar to say 'I will drink the oceans empty'. You may start doing it and use up your whole life trying to drink the oceans empty never losing your vision of the ultimate goal. However, the only thing achieved like this is missing the journey itself. The so called perfection is a symptom, not a goal. This is how the fool turns into the hero, instead of staying a fool. One day one just suddenly realizes perfection was achieved by not achieving it, and it vanishes. This is also why it is said 'before enlightenment chop wood carry water, after enlightenment chop wood carry water' and not 'before enlightenment chop little sticks carry water, after enlightenment chop logs carry wine'. Within true oneness one is equally infinitely perfect, and infinitely non-perfect, so the concept of perfection in itself is non-existent as it demands duality. Why aim towards something that exists only in your own distorted mind with such vigor?

I am not saying that perfection is a static state that is shared and the same for all entities.

Quote:38.5 Questioner: Could you tell me how each of the rays, red through violet, would appear in a perfectly balanced, undistorted entity?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot tell you this for each balance is perfect and each unique. We do not mean to be obscure.

Let us offer an example. In a particular entity, let us use this instrument, the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.

This description may be seen to be both unbalanced and in perfect balance. The latter understanding is extremely helpful in dealing with other-selves. The ability to feel blockages is useful only to the healer. There is not properly a tiny fraction of judgment when viewing a balance in colors. Of course when we see many of the energy plexi weakened and blocked, we may understand that an entity has not yet grasped the baton and begun the race. However, the potentials are always there. All the rays fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated.

Perhaps another way to address your query is this: In the fully potentiated entity the rays mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white. This is what you may call potentiated balance in third density.

42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

It's quite possible that this state is impossible to achieve. But why not try? I just don't understand why trying this would be threatening or dangerous to anyone?

Imagine a spirit that knows that emptying the ocean is impossible and seems meaningless. But all that spirit wanted was to develop a true deep desire to try. Thus strengthening Faith.

It's like you're saying that instead of spending a whole life trying for perfection, one should just enjoy the trip. But I don't think these are mutually exclusive.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 12-01-2021

(12-01-2021, 05:00 PM)Patrick Wrote: I am not saying that perfection is a static state that is shared and the same for all entities.

Quote:38.5 Questioner: Could you tell me how each of the rays, red through violet, would appear in a perfectly balanced, undistorted entity?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot tell you this for each balance is perfect and each unique. We do not mean to be obscure.

Let us offer an example. In a particular entity, let us use this instrument, the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.

This description may be seen to be both unbalanced and in perfect balance. The latter understanding is extremely helpful in dealing with other-selves. The ability to feel blockages is useful only to the healer. There is not properly a tiny fraction of judgment when viewing a balance in colors. Of course when we see many of the energy plexi weakened and blocked, we may understand that an entity has not yet grasped the baton and begun the race. However, the potentials are always there. All the rays fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated.

Perhaps another way to address your query is this: In the fully potentiated entity the rays mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white. This is what you may call potentiated balance in third density.

42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

Yet, that is what it is, for the only thing that can be called perfection is One, and that is what all is already. Anything less than that and it could not be perfect, which is impossible as those of Ra imply. This might seem like just getting stuck in naming activity and semantics but some concepts, like perfection, carry weight and awesome power, and if misused can bring about needless trouble. This is my understanding.

Humm, maybe using the terminology "fully potentiated entity" is better than using words like perfection.

I mean, all seekers are trying to reach their full potential right?

Thank you Q'uo for your inspiration. Always so much appreciated.  Heart

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2020/0125 Q`uo Wrote:...Would you say that while there are levels of protection that are connected to circumstance and the providing of energy and support to the incarnate entity, that the deepest protection is how the incarnate entity frames the moment and understands the moment? As Ra says, "the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all (emphasis) interpretation may be seen to be protected by light."

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query brother. Indeed, the means by which one frames the interpretation of any kind of catalyst is the factor which reflects the inner opening of the heart in unconditional love. For it is the unconditional love, the compassion, that one feels within one's being for all entities and experiences about one that allow one to interpret these entities and experiences in a positive fashion. Such interpretation then, by the purely open-hearted entity, sees all other entities as the self, as the creator, showing the self the path to the One, the path being fueled by unconditional love, so that there is no obstruction to such a path, for all is seen as the One within all being, within the self, within the creation, within all other entities. Thus, one who can see purely with the open heart sees the One.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MonadicSpectrum - 12-01-2021

(12-01-2021, 05:26 PM)Patrick Wrote: Humm, maybe using the terminology "fully potentiated entity" is better than using words like perfection.

I mean, all seekers are trying to reach their full potential right?

Perhaps one can see that one's potential is infinite. I think it is more wise to ask, "What can I change to be better?" rather than "What can I do to be perfect or complete?" The process of periodic harvest across the densities and octaves can be summed in the phrase Anchor and Adjust. Periodically look into the past (such as a short time each day, medium time each week, and long time each year) and choose what parts of yourself you want to anchor into the future because they are working well and which parts you want to adjust and iterate on because they aren't working well. One can do this while simultaneously having complete acceptance and appreciation for the current state of the self.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 12-02-2021

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/1989/0709 Q`uo Wrote:...we encourage each never to be disappointed because you have seemingly failed. Because the only thing that is important is that you persist in attempting to communicate love and light. Causing it to be manifest is the gift of grace, not the hallmark of humanity...

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 12-02-2021

(12-01-2021, 01:49 PM)Patrick Wrote: Zedro, you equate judging information as being the same as applying said judgment on those who believed the information?

This is a very extreme/singular interpretation of what I am saying, and it's loaded with projection.

No where have I deemed YOU 'dangerous', it seems apparent you are mis-reading/interpreting most of my statements. So it's time to pull back.

I just deleted a paragraph on the judgemental part because the concept/meaning is much too deep to explore here. It comes down to a 3rd ray issue essentially.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 12-02-2021

(12-02-2021, 03:50 PM)zedro Wrote:

This is a very extreme/singular interpretation of what I am saying, and it's loaded with projection.

It is just a question and not a statement. It is this part that prompted the question.

(12-01-2021, 12:54 PM)zedro Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 10:00 AM)Patrick Wrote: No not being led by negative forces. It was my belief that they were being seduced by the message channeled from the negatives pretending to be positive to positive channelers.(...)

There is literally no difference between those 2 statements...

(12-02-2021, 03:50 PM)zedro Wrote: No where have I deemed YOU 'dangerous', it seems apparent you are mis-reading/interpreting most of my statements. So it's time to pull back.

It is this part that led me to believe this is what you meant.

(12-01-2021, 12:54 PM)zedro Wrote:
Quote:I would very much like to be perfect for you guys, but unfortunately that is not to be.

This is the most disturbing thing I think I have read from you lol...There is a dangerous aspect of control in this statement...

I was basically pouring my heart out in that statement and you thought there was a dangerous aspect of control in my statement.

By the way, how else is anyone supposed to communicate at all if not by "interpreting" the statement of others? Mis-reading just requires further open-hearted communication to untangle.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 12-02-2021

By dangerous, I meant to oneself in their journey, not in any literal sense. "Dangerous aspect" as in a pitfall.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - omcasey - 12-03-2021

This just out from the Lancet.

The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing.

Wow.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 12-03-2021

That paper is a good reminder for the authorities.

Quote:...Many decisionmakers assume that the vaccinated can be excluded as a source of transmission. It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.

Knowing that our current vaccines are not very good at preventing infection from variants, authorities should not ignore that.

Thankfully, the same data demonstrate protection against severe disease and death.

Here in Québec I often see the argument that nearly half of the people in hospitals, because of Covid, are fully vaccinated. But they forget that we are talking about half being from 85% of the population and the other half, unvaccinated, coming from just 15% of the population. If vaccination was not protective we would be seeing a ratio similar to the actual vaccination ratio of the population.