Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-11-2021

Re ivermectin
https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/info/ppih/if-ppih-covid-19-sag-ivermectin-in-treatment-and-prevention-rapid-review.pdf

The anti parasitic is being studied because invitro it appears to stop the virus but that doesn’t necessarily translate within a body or organ, just cells. So we will see.

The vitamin D thing is often recommend for immune system function. To much incidentally can cause organ damage so some caution is needed.

I take it as soon as light levels diminish every year as I am up north. However the Covid link isn’t clear.

Correlation does not prove causation, so while vit D supplementation is a good idea it really isn’t a sure fire either.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/vitamin-d-covid-19

“In this study, vitamin D levels were not measured in COVID-19 patients. Instead, they used historical vitamin D deficiency rates for those countries and correlated them with mortality rates from COVID-19,” says Dr. Suozzi. Elsewhere, a study from the University of Chicago focused on patients admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 and looked at their vitamin D levels from the past year, including which vitamin D deficient patients received a supplement. The study concluded that vitamin D deficiency that is not sufficiently treated is associated with COVID-19 risk.
“When considering the results of these studies, it is important to assess potential confounding variables,” says Dr. Suozzi, speaking of variables not accounted for in a study that may lead it to suggest correlations that don’t really exist. “Vitamin D deficiency is more common in the elderly population and in African American patients, and we also know COVID-19 morbidity and mortality is worse in these groups. In addition, vitamin D deficiency is associated with numerous chronic diseases, which we know also affect COVID-19 severity.”
In other words, there could be a connection, but we don’t yet have enough information to say that one causes the other, Dr. Suozzi adds.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-11-2021

(02-11-2021, 08:07 PM)Glow Wrote: Re ivermectin
https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/info/ppih/if-ppih-covid-19-sag-ivermectin-in-treatment-and-prevention-rapid-review.pdf

The anti parasitic is being studied because invitro it appears to stop the virus but that doesn’t necessarily translate within a body or organ, just cells. So we will see.

The vitamin D thing is often recommend for immune system function. To much incidentally can cause organ damage so some caution is needed.

I take it as soon as light levels diminish every year as I am up north. However the Covid link isn’t clear.

Correlation does not prove causation, so while vit D supplementation is a good idea it really isn’t a sure fire either.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/vitamin-d-covid-19

“In this study, vitamin D levels were not measured in COVID-19 patients. Instead, they used historical vitamin D deficiency rates for those countries and correlated them with mortality rates from COVID-19,” says Dr. Suozzi. Elsewhere, a study from the University of Chicago focused on patients admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 and looked at their vitamin D levels from the past year, including which vitamin D deficient patients received a supplement. The study concluded that vitamin D deficiency that is not sufficiently treated is associated with COVID-19 risk.
“When considering the results of these studies, it is important to assess potential confounding variables,” says Dr. Suozzi, speaking of variables not accounted for in a study that may lead it to suggest correlations that don’t really exist. “Vitamin D deficiency is more common in the elderly population and in African American patients, and we also know COVID-19 morbidity and mortality is worse in these groups. In addition, vitamin D deficiency is associated with numerous chronic diseases, which we know also affect COVID-19 severity.”
In other words, there could be a connection, but we don’t yet have enough information to say that one causes the other, Dr. Suozzi adds.

Great info. Also hydroxychloroquine as well, as now the medical journals are FINALLY admitting it works (no more political risk...could've saved millions).

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-11-2021

I looked for specific studies backing that up but this far do not see that result published anywhere.
There are studies but I’m not yet finding results except the following excerpt from feb 10th, which is not endorsing it as treatment.

New England journal of medicine.
Effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine in Covid-19 Patients (Covid)

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2035374

“In vitro studies show that the effect of hydroxychloroquine is mainly mediated by alkalinization of the phagolysosomes,4 where it can concentrate about 1500 times more than in plasma. This effect can be obtained with low doses of hydroxychloroquine because of its long elimination half-life. High doses may therefore be useless or even deleterious because of the anti-interferon action of hydroxychloroquine,5 which may result in a more severe form of Covid-19.6 The dose used in the RECOVERY trial, the second highest after that in the trial conducted by Borba et al., arouses concern because it may have been a disease-aggravating factor negating the therapeutic effect.”

From the same study

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034545?query=recirc_inIssue_bottom_article

“ The enrollment of patients in the hydroxychloroquine group was closed on June 5, 2020, after an interim analysis determined that there was a lack of efficacy. Death within 28 days occurred in 421 patients (27.0%) in the hydroxychloroquine group and in 790 (25.0%) in the usual-care group (rate ratio, 1.09; 95% confidence interval [CI], 0.97 to 1.23; P=0.15). Consistent results were seen in all prespecified subgroups of patients. The results suggest that patients in the hydroxychloroquine group were less likely to be discharged from the hospital alive within 28 days than those in the usual-care group (59.6% vs. 62.9%; rate ratio, 0.90; 95% CI, 0.83 to 0.98). ”

There is a comment rebuttal but a comment isn’t a study.
Over time we will have results to say definitively but again this isn’t a silver bullet, though I heard of something out of Vancouver if I’m recalling correctly, not sure yet as details hadn’t been released just yet to avoid disinformation like has happened with other potential treatments.

Ah details were released but it isn’t approved for treatment as there isn’t enough safety data as of January.

I just wanna see people’s lovely faces again, hug people, share meals willy nilly, go back to the volunteer opportunities at the retirement home.
Eventually this too shall pass. Smile

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-13-2021

The results of this poll are so encouraging. I think people are waking up

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-13-2021

Where I live we have a curfew from 20h00 to 05h00 and we are forbidden from meeting people who are not living at the same address as we do.  Masks are mandatory in any public spaces.  We have about 30 Covid deaths per day and this is considered way too much.  Yet there is very little backlash from the population for these measures.

Mostly I feel proud of our people.  But I would really like to see other people again.  It's been months that I can only socialize with my wife and my son.  Before all this we had a meal once a week with my in-laws and missing stuff like that is really starting to get to me.

So the way I see it, once enough vaccines are available, the authorities will be able to relax lots of it.  Because it will become each person's responsibility how they want to deal with Covid.  If they are not afraid of the vaccine they can just take it.  If not but are afraid of Covid, they can decide to continue wearing a mask or even stay home.  But there will be no need to enforce protection globally the way it's done right now.  It will become a personal choice.

Whether or not you take the vaccine, the coming back of this freedom will be all thanks to vaccines.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-13-2021

(02-13-2021, 04:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: So the way I see it, once enough vaccines are available, the authorities will be able to relax lots of it.  Because it will become each person's responsibility how they want to deal with Covid.  If they are not afraid of the vaccine they can just take it.  

Please keep this as a measuring stick. Let's see what the authorities actually do. They've been politicizing this thing from the beginning and being illogical about lockdowns and children for a full year now... Let's see what they do now that there is a vaccine.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-14-2021

I am a foodservice worker and I live with my elderly mother.

I will not take the chance. I will take the vaccine as soon as it is available.

The whole logic behind an all powerful government needing to control the population with chemicals or microchips is a huge paradox.

Either the governments are all powerful and they don't need fear or manipulation or microchips to control people.

Or maybe you know, the governments are run by regular 3d people who make mistakes and can hardly see what is going on in their own sphere. Much less control billions of people.

Also masks and vaccines are self defeating. The more they are used the less they are needed.

The countries that took the virus seriously were able to have short lockdowns. Because they wore masks... China didn't need a vaccine, the people there fear the authority, so when the government days lockdown. They lockdown and don't party instead....

So much misplaced fear based logic.

All is well. No need to fear.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-14-2021

China is an interesting case, an interesting case indeed......... Very interesting.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-14-2021

China is not that interesting.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/23#14

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me of the reasons for the disease? I think I already know, but I think it might be good for the book to state this at this time.

Ra: I am Ra. This is, as we have mentioned before, not particularly informative with regard to the Law of One. However, the land you know of as Egypt at that time was highly barbarous in its living conditions, as you would call them. The river which you call Nile was allowed to flood and to recede, thus providing the fertile grounds for the breeding of diseases which may be carried by insects. Also, the preparation of foodstuffs allowed diseases to form. Also, there was difficulty in many cases with sources of water and water which was taken caused disease due to the organisms therein.

(Wet markets)

https://www.lawofone.info/s/23#15

Quote:Questioner: I was really questioning more about the more basic cause of the disease rather than the mechanism of its transmission. I was going back to the root or thought which created the possibility of this disease. Could you shortly tell me if I am correct in assuming that the general reduction of thought over the long time on planet Earth with respect to an understanding of the Law of One created a condition in which this— what we call disease could develop? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and perceptive. You, as questioner, begin now to penetrate the outer teachings.
The root cause in this particular society was not so much a bellicose action although there were, shall we say, tendencies, but rather the formation of a money system and a very active trading and development of those tendencies towards greed and power; thus, the enslaving of entities by other entities and the misapprehension of the Creator within each entity.

(Uigur slave camps)

I am convinced that the people of Egypt had conspiracy theories about the virus as well! But instead of governments and aliens it was Gods and Angels! Some things never change though I suppose.

The Corona virus is almost a mirror image of these two quotes. There is no secret plan to enslave you. Not one that would possibly work because all the governments are still struggling for control amongst themselves. They do not cooperate at the level you would like to imagine.

Do you plan to live a life of fear and separation. Or love and unity?

I choose love. ♾♥️☀️

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Glow - 02-14-2021

"Questioner: I was really questioning more about the more basic cause of the disease rather than the mechanism of its transmission. I was going back to the root or thought which created the possibility of this disease. Could you shortly tell me if I am correct in assuming that the general reduction of thought over the long time on planet Earth with respect to an understanding of the Law of One created a condition in which this— what we call disease could develop? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and perceptive. You, as questioner, begin now to penetrate the outer teachings.
The root cause in this particular society was not so much a bellicose action although there were, shall we say, tendencies, but rather the formation of a money system and a very active trading and development of those tendencies towards greed and power; thus, the enslaving of entities by other entities and the misapprehension of the Creator within each entity."

This part though doesn’t even need to be about literal Uighur slave camps. This describes the global system where we eek out profit over people, profit over planet. Self interest and greed.

In the wet markets themselves what must life for those parts of creator be. Living in those conditions, working in those conditions, the animals dying in those conditions. It’s definitely slavery all around. It’s our global system those that horde and those who struggle. Again we are edging close to veering off topic so I will stop but suffice to say I agree. I just think it’s bigger than labour camps.

Paved and prostituted the garden of Eden and it’s inhabitants all which are part of the creator.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 02-14-2021

The virus was created to be a population reduction event that would crash the economy.
   Was the vaccine created to be a population reduction process because the virus was not as successful as had been hoped?

David you do know globally there are lots of different countries making their own vaccines right?

Your theories make no sense outside the USA. Just like the Covid political hoax stuff made no sense because again it’s global so not about the US political system.

The weirdest part of these theories is they always lead back to anti-semitism and blaming them as the elite, yet Israel is doing the most thorough vaccination program.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 02-14-2021

Like you Glow, I think the Ra quote about the root cause is the essential one.  The pandemic is a consequence of global mistreatment by us of Earth, but the root cause was the initial creation of money system.

As to the theory of reduction of population, its interesting to note that on the opposite of it circulates another theory that there was no pandemic and practically the mortality was the same last year as global mortality.

Regarding again the issue of reduction of population, we seem to forget the initial plan of each entity incarnating and having perhaps chosen to exit at a certain time, whether using a pandemic death or another one.

I was working the other day on Ra session 105 and there is this little interesting quote why sickness existed also prior to veil :

Ra 105.18

Quote:RA: I am Ra. This general area has been covered. We shall recapitulate here.

The patterns of illness, disease, and death are a benignant demesne* within the plan of incarnational experience. As such, some healing would occur by decision of mind/body/spirits, and incarnations were experienced with the normal ending of illness to death, accepted as such since without the veil it is clear that the mind/body/spirit continues. Thusly, the experiences, both good and bad, or joyful and sad, of the mind/body/spirit before veiling would be pale, without vibrancy or the keen edge of interest that such brings in the post-veiling mind/body/spirit complex.

* Demesne: In feudal law, lands held in one’s own power; A manor house and the adjoining lands in the immediate use and occupation of the owner of the estate; The grounds belonging to any residence, or any landed estate; Any region over which sovereignty is exercised; domain.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 02-14-2021

(02-14-2021, 12:09 PM)David_1 Wrote:    The virus was created to be a population reduction event that would crash the economy.
   Was the vaccine created to be a population reduction process because the virus was not as successful as had been hoped?

The goal is to turn the United States into a "Godless" country. That's why they close the churches but leave the liquor stores open.

America has led the world since WW2 because it has historically been the most righteous country in the world (along with having the best lawform) - not perfect, but most righteous. Virtually everything that's going on is an all out attack on that. The vaccine modifies the dna to cause someone to not seek the Creator like they have in the past (among other things). Sterility in women is the other big effect, from what I've heard.

The elite feel they can control the world easily without the US standing in the way. It has been quite a systematic attack.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - David_1 - 02-14-2021

An article worth reading and thinking about:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=241577

The vaccine causing sterility is really funny because Covid actually is proven to be decreasing fertility in men(at least temporarily) https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-01-covid-infection-fertility-men.html

COVID-19 may negatively affect sperm quality and reduce fertility in men, according to research published in Reproduction. The study indicates that COVID-19 infection can cause increased sperm cell death, inflammation, and oxidative stress, resulting in lower sperm quality and potentially reducing fertility. These findings provide the first, direct experimental evidence that the male reproductive system could be targeted and damaged by COVID-19, and suggest that men's reproductive function should be evaluated after infection to detect and avoid further fertility problems.

It does this by entering ACE2 cells

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32660650/

“ Both SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV enter host cells via the angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) receptor, which is expressed in various human organs. We have reviewed previously published studies”

The thing is though studies have not been run in women as yet we also have ACE2 receptors in our urogenital system so it can logically be extrapolated to effect female fertility too.

https://academic.oup.com/molehr/article/26/6/367/5828941

“ We reviewed the literature that reported the distribution and function of ACE2 in the female reproductive system, hoping to clarify the potential harm of 2019-nCoV to female fertility. The available evidence suggests that ACE2 is widely expressed in the ovary, uterus, vagina and placenta. Therefore, we believe that apart from droplets and contact transmission, the possibility of mother-to-child and sexual transmission also exists. Ang II, ACE2 and Ang-(1-7) regulate follicle development and ovulation, modulate luteal angiogenesis and degeneration, and also influence the regular changes in endometrial tissue and embryo development. Taking these functions into account, 2019-nCoV may disturb the female reproductive functions through regulating ACE2.”

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Patrick - 02-14-2021

(02-14-2021, 02:25 PM)ScottK Wrote: ...The vaccine modifies the dna to cause someone to not seek the Creator like they have in the past (among other things)...

I thought our whole modern society had been setup in a specific way for this very purpose?

But I guess forums such as this one will be useful data points in the future regarding the effect the vaccine has on seekers.  You'll be able to follow people like me, after taking the vaccine, slowly become less interested on the subject of spirituality and probably just not post anymore at some point.  I'm kind of proud to participate in this experiment.  Smile

If you are right, then I guess I won't mind that in the future, having lost interest in non materialism.

But at least you'll finally have some real evidence to show in support of your arguments !

(02-14-2021, 02:39 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 02:25 PM)ScottK Wrote: ...The vaccine modifies the dna to cause someone to not seek the Creator like they have in the past (among other things)...

I thought our whole modern society had been setup in a specific way for this very purpose?

But I guess forums such as this one will be useful data points in the future regarding the effect the vaccine has on seekers.  You'll be able to follow people like me, after taking the vaccine, slowly become less interested on the subject of spirituality and probably just not post anymore at some point.  I'm kind of proud to participate in this experiment.  Smile

If you are right, then I guess I won't mind that in the future, having lost interest in non materialism.

But at least you'll finally have some real evidence to show in support of your arguments !

Me too, and Flo, lots of others here.

Like I have said nothing can do that. Creator is within. It’s even more illogical from a Ra perspective - during harvest to suddenly change tract and instead of catylist allowing a choice to move toward unity, or separation suddenly to allow no choice?

Yeah no.

Regardless if you believe it can, you can probably cause it within yourself.

Edit on that note when I take it I will add the use of intent, belief and will that it will instantly heal my lower ray blockages and distortions so I can more clearly commune with creator. Become more transparent to infinity and oneness within this vessel.

I’m going to work on the exact intent. Precision matters in these things. Smile

(02-14-2021, 03:38 PM)Glow Wrote: ...when I take it I will add the use of intent, belief and will that it will instantly heal my lower ray blockages and distortions so I can more clearly commune with creator. Become more transparent to infinity and oneness within this vessel...

Glow, you'll nullify the whole experiment !  Tongue

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-14-2021

(02-14-2021, 02:25 PM)ScottK Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 12:09 PM)David_1 Wrote:    The virus was created to be a population reduction event that would crash the economy.

The goal is to turn the United States into a "Godless" country.  That's why they close the churches but leave the liquor stores open.

America has led the world since WW2 because it has historically been the most righteous country in the world (along with having the best lawform) - not perfect, but most righteous.  Virtually everything that's going on is an all out attack on that.  The vaccine modifies the dna to cause someone to not seek the Creator like they have in the past (among other things).  Sterility in women is the other big effect, from what I've heard.

The elite feel they can control the world easily without the US standing in the way.  It has been quite a systematic attack.

I don't agree with everything you've said but I definitely agree that weakening the West and the US is a top priority. All you have to do is look at the illogical inconsistencies enacted by our politicians to see what's going on. This is definitely an economic and political attack. Then you look at how our political system was manipulated, it's very dark. For me, it become utterly clear during the BLM riots. I applaud Florida and hope to move there soon, great leadership.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-14-2021

Everyone has a right to their own opinion. 

It might be good to remember that no one is in possession of all the facts, information, or truth. How we respond to the situation is individual. And one's own take on things does not mean that others' takes are worthy of derision.

You're right Diana.  I lost my way there for a moment.  Shy

I meant my comment for no one in particular. It just seems to me that there are two sides. And each side thinks the other side is stupid in some way.

I don't take either side. I can see the points made on either view. It's all hearsay to me, and my view has more to do with the way I live my life. But I respect the time people have put into the research—whether that research derives from alternative sources or official ones, because no matter what anyone says, official sources aren't all honest and alternative sources aren't all looney-bin.

(02-14-2021, 04:44 PM)Patrick Wrote: You're right Diana.  I lost my way there for a moment.  Shy

I don’t see anything inflammatory in your reply.

If anything you entertained the possibility of his suggestion.
And spoke of the result that will or won’t become apparent.

(02-14-2021, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: I meant my comment for no one in particular...

That may be so, but I am definitely guilty of derision and I am sorry for that.

It's just that some of it seems so over the top.  Carla was clear on how to recognize the intentions of the source.  Why are so many of my fellow humans so keen on resonance with such fearful information?

(02-14-2021, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: I meant my comment for no one in particular. It just seems to me that there are two sides. And each side thinks the other side is stupid in some way.

I don't take either side. I can see the points made on either view. It's all hearsay to me, and my view has more to do with the way I live my life. But I respect the time people have put into the research—whether that research derives from alternative sources or official ones, because no matter what anyone says, official sources aren't all honest and alternative sources aren't all looney-bin.

No one is implying anyone stupid. Ideas can not make sense even from highly intelligent people.

Refuting the idea that the creator can be taken from us if we act to protect ourselves and others with a vaccine seems the reasonable thing to do on a Law of One forum in context of 3D being all about catylist being for choice.

It makes zero sense a hidden effect would take away the choice in 3D in light of what we are to do here.

Things not making sense scientifically or in contexts of the source material we are here because of is certainly worth mentioning.

If anything the reverse is also true. If one thinks they will be cut off from creator and become godless due to recieving the vaccine they probably shouldn’t take it.

Blanket statements saying we will have this effect all of us, is fear mongering needing to be balanced.
Ra even talks about being weary of sources promoting fear based ideas.

Edited to add if one can find anywhere on the Law of One where Ra talks about STO or STS polarized or non polarized individuals for that matter having the choice taken from them in 3D that would negate me feeling compelled to comment.

(02-14-2021, 05:26 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: I meant my comment for no one in particular...

That may be so, but I am definitely guilty of derision and I am sorry for that.

It's just that some of it seems so over the top.  Carla was clear on how to recognize the intentions of the source.  Why are so many of my fellow humans so keen on resonance with such fearful information?

Derision - I had to look that up by the way. Smile
I didn’t read it that way.
It will be anecdotal evidence so you were not wrong.

You were also not wrong I'd screw up the evidence adding my intent.

I almost replied that we should form a group that adds the intent mentioned, and a control group that uses no intent but the one motivating them to get the vaccine.

It could be really interesting.

The doubling effect on the vaccine group using intent could prove powerful with lots of people wanting to heal their blockages and distortions, and become more transparent to eternity within their vessel.

It would be a really cool thing to see the effect of.
Of course it wouldn’t be precise science but still neat.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 02-14-2021

Yes really Glow, nullifying the experiment.   Angel

Well, more seriously,  the good thing is we all seem to have good intent here on our separate views and choices.  In the very end, despite the sorrow and sometimes much hardship, in terms of heavy side effects that many survivors have had,  this Covid will have been a strong catalyst for body and thoughts. Spiritual intents as so often, for all, will save the day.

(02-14-2021, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: I meant my comment for no one in particular. It just seems to me that there are two sides. And each side thinks the other side is stupid in some way.

Let me rephrase the above bolded, which I should have done originally: Each side appears to me to think the other side is misguided in some way. It just seems so to me. 

I wasn't referring to anything specific. Just generally.

(02-14-2021, 05:45 PM)flofrog Wrote: ...the good thing is we all seem to have good intent here on our  separate views and choices.

Smile

Well we are all varying flavours of that so. True.
Law of confusion.
And I mean no ill regard for anyone.

Ideas being discussed - not people.
I believe an alien SMC that evolved on Venus spoke through a lady named Carla.

And I wouldn’t force or want to force vaccines on anyone.
Some people simply don’t want them and that is their choice.

Hopefully we will have more effective treatment options soon.

We are here on a Law of One forum so pointing out inconsistencies with ideas within the material is not meant as an attack or personal judgement.