Bring4th
Are you going to take the vaccine? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Are you going to take the vaccine? (/showthread.php?tid=18793)

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-14-2021

I don't think anyone here us stupid. I think lot of people are getting manipulated, regardless of intelligence. I'm of average intelligence at best myself.

https://mobile.twitter.com/apexworldnews/status/1360871676787982336

I think it's funny they are waiting until after the vaccine to highlight this stuff.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-14-2021

I have no intention of ever catching the virus. I stay as healthy as I can. But the risk is too high. Even if it is some sort of manipulation.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-14-2021

(02-14-2021, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: I don't take either side. I can see the points made on either view. It's all hearsay to me, and my view has more to do with the way I live my life. But I respect the time people have put into the research—whether that research derives from alternative sources or official ones, because no matter what anyone says, official sources aren't all honest and alternative sources aren't all looney-bin.

That is pretty much how I feel about it. Actually one's way of life I think is a great factor in the equation. I don't really understand why there has been no effort to provide people with information on how they can improve their immune system. I guess it is a bit contrary to wanting to establish a climate of fear, but just telling people who are more vulnerable that there are things that they can do to help themselves in the case of maybe contracting the virus if they do, especially before a vaccine is out. Because there are many things that one can do. Do more exercise, have a healthier diet, stop smoking, take cold showers, etc. I think one of the most important factor in being healthy is whether or not one has a positive outlook on things, so this could really be a catalyst for change in people bettering their lives and having more faith in themselves, rather than solely rely on an external solution that necessitates no personal work.

Another thing I seem to have observed is that a lot of people approach this purely from an intellectual point of view, which is what creates absolutes in how things should be dealt with. In every moment people should actually consult their heart in what they should or should not do, because it is the heart that can efficiently dance with the complexity and relativity of the present moment. The intellectual mind on the other hand is restrained by non-flexible beliefs.

I think there is also a lot of anger because people make choices they aren't necessarily happy with on a deeper level and which is reflected back to them by the hall of mirrors that are their other-selves. I have observed this with two people I know of, a coworker and his long time friend both with whom I was often gaming. Both their mothers had an operation for cancer and my coworker decided to see his mother during the holidays, while the other one refused to do so despite that his mother wanted to see him. The one who did not was extremely angry at the other for not having respected the rules. What I was telling my coworker friend, was that the other was only angry with him in the end because he was not happy with his own choice, so on some level he felt his heart call him to see his mother but from an intellectual point of view he thought that he should not. This story took a really sad turn of event and the point is not to focus on the worst possible outcome possible. His mother was often telling him that she was in a lot of pain and wanted to see him, but he saw that as guilt manipulation and believed she was not really in pain and refused to see her because of it to respect the rules. Last news I got this week, his mother is now at the hospital and her cancer operation has failed, the cancer now having spread to her entire lungs. She is facing imminent death and is given morphine every three hours because of the extent she is in pain. So while I do understand the desire to have been cautious, respecting the rules and so on, I believe he did not follow his heart in this matter and will probably now live with regrets his entire life. While the opposite can also be true, that he could have given the virus to his mother inadvertently and killed her, that is thinking based on what-ifs while the situation he refused to face was the reality of the present moment. To his knowledge, neither of them had the virus and his mother was saying she needed him to be there with her.

I also saw my family a few times during the lockdown. I try to be somewhat transparent in these things, so when they felt like we should not I respected that and the times when they felt it was right I also respected that. I try to not influence their view and simply went along when everyone felt it right, riding the energy of the moment of some sort. This to me is also following my heart, because the reality of this year family-wise is that my father's cognitive and memory impairment is worsening and this takes a toll on my mother for whom the time spent together was important. My sister also for the last two years experienced positive transformation to an extent it has completely blown my mind and I think when she felt a need that we all see one another it was also important. In the end, no one caught the virus nor transmitted the virus, so while many do believe we should have prevented ourselves from meeting one another because of focusing on what-ifs and the worst possible outcome, we would have literally just prevented the positive potential of the moment for in the end no purpose whatsoever.

Other than that, I also saw a friend a few times mostly for nightly psychedelic adventures at our local mountain. Kind of hard to feel we are doing wrong when feeling so strongly in alignment with the cosmos. I was really hyping him for the winter solstice/grand conjunction night beforehand as that it would be a great event and we had a really cool phenomenon right off the bat. For those who live more in the north, you know that with the right conditions there is a rare phenomenon where the road can become all sparkling. I've observed this a single time this year and it was on that night and solely on the straight line road that leads to the entrance of the trail. So it was like our adventure began with a carpet of stars, what a night strong with unity.

Anyhow, throughout it all I guess what I was trying to get at is that while we definitely live in a material realm, we also live in a reality of manifestation. The future holds multiple potentials and not just a single one. Being controlled by fear means to base your actions and decisions on the future that you fear the most and it is what leads one to attempt to control things. Following your heart on the other hand is to respond to things as they arise in the present moment. Bad luck can occur, sometimes what you fear most can happen and you can't stop it, that is the way things function. The point is that if you are being controlled by the thought of the worse, then you can also prevent the best. Every time you take you car you could die in an accident or kill someone, life is never without any danger but that does not mean either to prevent yourself from living it. I'm not saying to be completely irresponsible either, just to be flexible with the complexity of the present moment.

While I said I would not take the vaccine, that is how I felt about it for now. It might change in the future and I really tend to try to approach this from an empty state of mind, not thinking that I know what is best but instead allowing myself to feel what is best. I think, like I said before, that the reasons I do not want to take the vaccine is tied to personal growth and what I want to inspire to those around me, just as what energies I want to entertain in my reality. Life is magical and full of hidden meaning and purpose. Tread with a light heart my other-selves.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - unity100 - 02-14-2021

(02-09-2021, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:22 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I do believe that getting the COVID vaccine in order to reduce potentially spreading the disease to more vulnerable people is a STO act. Choosing not to take the vaccine doesn't mean you're not a STO person in general, but in that specific choice, I don't see how it's STO.

I don't really think it is that simple. How the material seems to define the key toward negative polarization is control of catalyst, while the key toward positive polarization is acceptance of catalyst.

Where I stand in my beliefs, to not take the vaccine is a way to empower faith and personal growth in both myself and others.

It doesnt work like that. You cant just keep bashing your head into something that you or your society have already gone through and learned. Foolishly risking one's life is not catalyst. Its just being foolish. And what ends up with doing that end getting a 'suboptimal' result would be learning of not doing that.

Similar with what Ra says about what to do with a person who is starving:

The correct course of action in the face of a starving person is to feed them.

Not to 'have faith', 'accept catalyst', and the other person also 'accepting catalyst', not even 'being wise' and expecting the person 'help himself/herself'.

There are already a bazillion catalyst which need to be processed in this situation. Those themselves should present a gigantic load of work which would last for years. No need to add to that.

You are not leaving your door open by having faith in whatever happens, you are not going home without buying groceries by trusting and having faith, you are not driving without heeding road signs by choosing to have faith.

Absolutely the same situation.

(02-09-2021, 11:36 PM)Spaced Wrote: Is getting vaccinated a case of acting without any self-interest though? You'd be getting the vaccine so you yourself would not get sick (or at least would not suffer the worst of the effects). It's not like taking a bullet for someone Smile

If the person is predominantly thinking of others while taking the vaccine, that's positive polarization. If s/he is thinking only about himself or herself, that's just being cautious. No particular polarization could be examined. If the person is thinking of both himself/herself and everyone else, that's wisdom.

(02-10-2021, 11:10 AM)Minyatur Wrote: Feeding the mind/body/spirit complex when it starves is acceptance of the catalyst of hunger.

But getting vaccinated when facing an illness is rejection of the catalyst of illness.

(02-11-2021, 01:22 AM)zedro Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 01:09 AM)Spaced Wrote: On a metaphysical level see this as a global catalyst that is testing to see if we can work together on a global level to overcome an obstacle rather than retreating into self-centered concerns about individual rights.
That is a narrative framing device that is not necessarily true, but rather a projection of a belief on what you perceive to be reality. In fact that type of narrative ironically is what causes separation. Namely, that either those who don't follow your beliefs are either selfish or delusional, or both.

Risking other people's lives for one's own desires is selfishness. There are no two ways about that, and there is no 'framing' it. You are the one who is doing the framing, in this particular case, and thats literal projection.

Quote:The 4th density isn't about unity, it's about harmony.

4d harmony is not something in which entire society accommodates the selfish notions of a group of individuals and collectively chooses to have millions die among them.

No entity who would consciously risk killing other people would get harvested to positive 4.

Positive path is about others. Not about 'belief' leave aside self.

(02-14-2021, 12:14 PM)Glow Wrote: David you do know globally there are lots of different countries making their own vaccines right?

Your theories make no sense outside the USA. Just like the Covid political hoax stuff made no sense because again it’s global so not about the US political system.

The weirdest part of these theories is they always lead back to anti-semitism and blaming them as the elite, yet Israel is doing the most thorough vaccination program.

Indeed - in such conspiracy theories, certain countries like Russia are described to be 'fighting the globalist plan' and are celebrated loudly for 'standing up to them', including the 'population reduction' conspiracy.

However when Russia creates vaccines along with entire rest of the world, that constitutes no contradiction with the 'vaccines are made for population reduction' conspiracy. Russia is both fighting the 'globalists who want to reduce world population through vaccines' while producing their own vaccine at the same time.

Same with China. China is both evil, guilty of all kinds of things, but also part of the 'globalist elite' at the same time even as the very purported 'globalist elites' are openly hostile to China and are its enemies. Two contradictory opinions presented at the same time.

(02-14-2021, 02:25 PM)ScottK Wrote: America has led the world since WW2 because it has historically been the most righteous country in the world (along with having the best lawform) - not perfect, but most righteous.

I normally skip by Scott's posts because they are way too 'far out' for me, but man, this needs quoting as an example.

That's above is literal crusader language.

Literal example of how negative philosophy infects minds and polarizes people to negative.

So, US had a 'right' to 'lead the world' since Ww2 because it is 'righteous'. And that's why 1 million Iraqis died, apparently. And US ended up with their oil and natural resources. Without even coming around to the kids who were bombed with napalm in Vietnam, South American dictators educated in School of Americas who then massacred hundreds of thousands and all that assorted stuff.

That was 'US leading the world'.

There is even 'god' in the mix.

(02-14-2021, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: It might be good to remember that no one is in possession of all the facts, information, or truth

It just seems to me that there are two sides.

Only in US, where people need to diffuse conflict and tension by 'finding a middle road' in between people who adhere to actual science which entire rest of the world adheres to, and religious extremists who just deny reality and make up their own.

And some literal far right extremists around the world who repeat that latter group.

(02-14-2021, 07:30 PM)Glow Wrote: Law of confusion.

You people are stretching some concepts in Ra material and spirituality waaaaaay more than their actual meanings.

Law of confusion does not mean a state of muddy delirium in which the entities are allowed or made to deny reality and act irrationally.

Law of confusion merely refers to veil making polarity choices unclear by obscuring subconscious so the entity cannot automatically know which choice it wants to make deep down, and by obscuring the fact that everything is one and connected.

That's what allows polarity choice.

And in another tangent, free will is not "i can do whatever i want and everything is just going to be 'okay' without any consequences because god/higher self/universe will make it so for me'.

Its just being allowed to choose a polarity by obscuring the fact that everything is one, so the entity can have the free will to polarize negatively. Before veil, law of confusion etc, that wasnt possible.

Otherwise nothing protects any entity from the consequences of its actions. What's done is done, and even if the entity forgives itself and everyone else, the polarity results of the act are there to stay.

I want to distill down all the above into two basic spiritual concepts:

First, for those who can, liberating one's consciousness from societal/cultural window of wherever the person grew up or what s/he got accustomed to and then viewing the perspectives in this thread and the actual topic from an objective angle would help a lot in understanding not only the actual topic here (vaccines) but also help understand how social and cultural conditioning cloud people's perceptions to whatever format that culture has.

To start with, Anti-vaccination is an American thing. Majority of developed world has mandatory vaccination for children for schooling, which basically makes it mandatory, and some even for adults. There arent people who are discussing vaccines, leave aside being 'anti' them in these countries. Leave aside a sizable, mainstream movement. Its literally unimaginable.

Now - and this is very interesting - there are those in such countries who are niche groups, very tiny amount of people, who copy the same narrative that exists in American alt-right sphere and talk against the vaccines. The very interesting part comes from these people tending to be English-speaking foreigners who got into conspiracy theorism through their interest or connections to mainly Angloamerican cultures. Or, through those who copied those narratives and spread them in their own language. People who are Anglophiles, or people who have lived/worked in Anglosphere. The same people also tend to copy other narratives from the same culture - ie, right wing economic policies of 'free market', 'deregulation', 'liberty' and so on.

This tells us that not only the culture which one has been born and raised in would shape one's perception and thinking, but also even any kind of additional influence accepted by the person can do that to great extent as well.

That is a very important lesson for the adept, in not only understanding itself, but also understanding the reality it is living in.

A mind confined by its local, national culture will see existence through that window. A mind that is not confined by even its own planetary culture, will see existence from an infinite window.

Second, a lot of people seem to complicate, stretch and 'obscurantize' spiritual concepts.

There are beliefs, there are interpretations of spiritual concepts to extremes, there are groupings of semi-relevant things into other concepts, there are many complex thoughts, emotions and feelings going on about a bazillion things, all of which are again justified through the same complex web by concluding everything to be par course in an obscurantist manner.

Just like what Ra said about 'your peoples manifesting a complex system of distortions' when it comes to orange ray. That considerably affects yellow ray, ie, societal things and relations.

Spirituality is not that complicated. Leave aside existence.

Have you thought about other people when taking an action, and have you benefited/helped/protected/bettered other people to any degree while taking that action?

Thats positive polarization.

Have you acted selfishly while taking an action, in the end harming or exploiting others for your own sake?

That's negative polarization.

Beliefs, interpretations, rationalizations, justifications, explanations, feelings, appeals to authority, religion, 'god', spirituality, this or that - nothing changes that basic mechanic.

When you approach the harvester, there is no tally of your thoughts/feelings/justifications/rationalizations in your current life or your past lives, there are no questions posed to you, there are no explanations from your side, there is no accounting/calculation of all those complexities which you use to complicate things in your life, to have them have any effect on anything during that process.

You approach the light, and stop where you can go no further.

And that is determined by the distilled polarization that has become ingrained in your spirit as a result of all the actions in your past existence.

The more you thought about other people and the more selfless acts you did to help/serve other people, the more positively polarized is your soul.

The more you thought about yourself and the more you hurt/exploited other people with selfish acts, the more negatively polarized is your soul.

Its that simple.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - LeiwoUnion - 02-14-2021

In my mind the whole 'vaccine issue' is in its simplest form mass catalyst for humans, as is covid-19 itself. The way I picture it is that the vaccine has a sort of three-way resonance field depending on your own thoughts, capable of enhancing any view or intent you hold; and this is happening on multiple levels or through red to blue energy centers. Being aware of the Law of One you may take the vaccine and speak up with love of others and yourself, as you have the intent and thought that it will help (orange-yellow-green; unblocking). Being aware of the Law of One you may refuse to take the vaccine and speak up with love of others and yourself, as you have the intent and thought that it will do harm (orange-yellow-green; unblocking). You may take it or refuse it being ignorant to Law of One which will make you probably even more entrenched into the material ideas and world (red-orange-yellow; mixed). It's all about intent, really, when thinking about 'the case of you'; you either embrace or ignore the green heart center.

What about the blue center? Where's the wisdom? Now this is the tricky question and really not even part of our required third density experience but many are driven straight to this 'area' through the lessons of unconditional love. It almost cannot be helped. Blue center is of wisdom, honesty, and in my observation the house of truth. The issues that are of blue nature require a keen intellect and usually a lot of (3D) time to penetrate. For example, searching about the truth behind this vaccination issue can offer many layers of wisdom to be penetrated but it can also be dangerous, as we are usually not infallible at detecting lies, false flags and other distortions. However, when evidence begins to pile up many (green-blue focused people) are able to resonate more clearly with the actual truth, being able to penetrate the surface and grasp wider images of things and concepts.

I won't say what kind of wisdom may be found in this topic as it is in general irrelevant thus non-resonant for most. Additionally, those seeking green-blue balance are already deep within the search of truth in this and many other topics, learning the lessons of love-light balance, or the balance between understanding and wisdom. It is also of blue ray or wisdom to know when to share information and when not, and to what extent and all in the name of honesty. We all have our own truth and honesty does not always mean speaking of the truth; as I said, it's tricky business.

To answer the topic question: I will not take THIS vaccine as I have absolute trust in my own path and catalyst, and I harbor zero trust for governments and big pharmas. My previous history in the biomedical scientific research (stem cell manipulation, chemistry, biopolymers, RNA/DNA-nanotechnology, biosensors) and other relevant studies (commercialization of drugs and medical devices) already gave me more than enough ground to be able to focus on the relevant and ignore the irrelevant in topics such as this. That world also embraces absolute darkness, sorry. After finding my spiritual side, so to speak, my resolve only grew stronger. I, of course, don't want to make this as advice to do or to not do anything but look within oneself and feel what lessons lie ahead, for you, and to act accordingly.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - ScottK - 02-14-2021

(02-14-2021, 04:38 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: I don't agree with everything you've said but I definitely agree that weakening the West and the US is a top priority. All you have to do is look at the illogical inconsistencies enacted by our politicians to see what's going on. This is definitely an economic and political attack. Then you look at how our political system was manipulated, it's very dark.  For me, it become utterly clear during the BLM riots. I applaud Florida and hope to move there soon, great leadership.

I wouldn't think of the current situation continuing in a straight line for much longer. For myself, I just wouldn't want to live in a city, and if I was moving, I would probably want to avoid being close to a nuclear plant and find a place with some nice virgin land.

But the game has been playing for a while, at least 10 years:

Darkside trying to destroy the United States, the dollar, and the Constitution,

and the Lightside trying Restore the original republic and the constitutional lawform, and strengthen the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Checkmate approaches, but not without struggle. If there's one thing this period of time has shown is just how corrupt the entire system is across the board, which I think you would agree with. It'll be a great project rebuilding the whole thing, as the corrupt mess of a corporate system falls apart.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - confusedseeker - 02-14-2021

(02-14-2021, 10:34 PM)ScottK Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 04:38 PM)confusedseeker Wrote: I don't agree with everything you've said but I definitely agree that weakening the West and the US is a top priority. All you have to do is look at the illogical inconsistencies enacted by our politicians to see what's going on. This is definitely an economic and political attack. Then you look at how our political system was manipulated, it's very dark.  For me, it become utterly clear during the BLM riots. I applaud Florida and hope to move there soon, great leadership.

I wouldn't think of the current situation continuing in a straight line for much longer.  For myself, I just wouldn't want to live in a city, and if I was moving, I would probably want to avoid being close to a nuclear plant and find a place with some nice virgin land.

But the game has been playing for a while, at least 10 years:

Darkside trying to destroy the United States, the dollar, and the Constitution,

and the Lightside trying Restore the original republic and the constitutional lawform, and strengthen the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Checkmate approaches, but not without struggle.  If there's one thing this period of time has shown is just how corrupt the entire system is across the board, which I think you would agree with.  It'll be a great project rebuilding the whole thing, as the corrupt mess of a corporate system falls apart.

At least 10 years, more like 50-60 years. I will say the last two years has woken me up to so many things. The horror has been a bit of a blessing for my personal growth. A definite catalyst.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-16-2021

(02-14-2021, 09:09 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote:
(02-09-2021, 08:22 PM)Louisabell Wrote: I do believe that getting the COVID vaccine in order to reduce potentially spreading the disease to more vulnerable people is a STO act. Choosing not to take the vaccine doesn't mean you're not a STO person in general, but in that specific choice, I don't see how it's STO.

I don't really think it is that simple. How the material seems to define the key toward negative polarization is control of catalyst, while the key toward positive polarization is acceptance of catalyst.

Where I stand in my beliefs, to not take the vaccine is a way to empower faith and personal growth in both myself and others.

It doesnt work like that. You cant just keep bashing your head into something that you or your society have already gone through and learned. Foolishly risking one's life is not catalyst. Its just being foolish. And what ends up with doing that end getting a 'suboptimal' result would be learning of not doing that.

Similar with what Ra says about what to do with a person who is starving:

The correct course of action in the face of a starving person is to feed them.

Not to 'have faith', 'accept catalyst', and the other person also 'accepting catalyst', not even 'being wise' and expecting the person 'help himself/herself'.

There are already a bazillion catalyst which need to be processed in this situation. Those themselves should present a gigantic load of work which would last for years. No need to add to that.

You are not leaving your door open by having faith in whatever happens, you are not going home without buying groceries by trusting and having faith, you are not driving without heeding road signs by choosing to have faith.

Absolutely the same situation.

(02-09-2021, 11:36 PM)Spaced Wrote: Is getting vaccinated a case of acting without any self-interest though? You'd be getting the vaccine so you yourself would not get sick (or at least would not suffer the worst of the effects). It's not like taking a bullet for someone Smile

If the person is predominantly thinking of others while taking the vaccine, that's positive polarization. If s/he is thinking only about himself or herself, that's just being cautious. No particular polarization could be examined. If the person is thinking of both himself/herself and everyone else, that's wisdom.

(02-10-2021, 11:10 AM)Minyatur Wrote: Feeding the mind/body/spirit complex when it starves is acceptance of the catalyst of hunger.

But getting vaccinated when facing an illness is rejection of the catalyst of illness.

(02-11-2021, 01:22 AM)zedro Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 01:09 AM)Spaced Wrote: On a metaphysical level see this as a global catalyst that is testing to see if we can work together on a global level to overcome an obstacle rather than retreating into self-centered concerns about individual rights.
That is a narrative framing device that is not necessarily true, but rather a projection of a belief on what you perceive to be reality. In fact that type of narrative ironically is what causes separation. Namely, that either those who don't follow your beliefs are either selfish or delusional, or both.

Risking other people's lives for one's own desires is selfishness. There are no two ways about that, and there is no 'framing' it. You are the one who is doing the framing, in this particular case, and thats literal projection.

Quote:The 4th density isn't about unity, it's about harmony.

4d harmony is not something in which entire society accommodates the selfish notions of a group of individuals and collectively chooses to have millions die among them.

No entity who would consciously risk killing other people would get harvested to positive 4.

Positive path is about others. Not about 'belief' leave aside self.

(02-14-2021, 12:14 PM)Glow Wrote: David you do know globally there are lots of different countries making their own vaccines right?

Your theories make no sense outside the USA. Just like the Covid political hoax stuff made no sense because again it’s global so not about the US political system.

The weirdest part of these theories is they always lead back to anti-semitism and blaming them as the elite, yet Israel is doing the most thorough vaccination program.

Indeed - in such conspiracy theories, certain countries like Russia are described to be 'fighting the globalist plan' and are celebrated loudly for 'standing up to them', including the 'population reduction' conspiracy.

However when Russia creates vaccines along with entire rest of the world, that constitutes no contradiction with the 'vaccines are made for population reduction' conspiracy. Russia is both fighting the 'globalists who want to reduce world population through vaccines' while producing their own vaccine at the same time.

Same with China. China is both evil, guilty of all kinds of things, but also part of the 'globalist elite' at the same time even as the very purported 'globalist elites' are openly hostile to China and are its enemies. Two contradictory opinions presented at the same time.

(02-14-2021, 02:25 PM)ScottK Wrote: America has led the world since WW2 because it has historically been the most righteous country in the world (along with having the best lawform) - not perfect, but most righteous.

I normally skip by Scott's posts because they are way too 'far out' for me, but man, this needs quoting as an example.

That's above is literal crusader language.

Literal example of how negative philosophy infects minds and polarizes people to negative.

So, US had a 'right' to 'lead the world' since Ww2 because it is 'righteous'. And that's why 1 million Iraqis died, apparently. And US ended up with their oil and natural resources. Without even coming around to the kids who were bombed with napalm in Vietnam, South American dictators educated in School of Americas who then massacred hundreds of thousands and all that assorted stuff.

That was 'US leading the world'.

There is even 'god' in the mix.

(02-14-2021, 04:57 PM)Diana Wrote: It might be good to remember that no one is in possession of all the facts, information, or truth

It just seems to me that there are two sides.

Only in US, where people need to diffuse conflict and tension by 'finding a middle road' in between people who adhere to actual science which entire rest of the world adheres to, and religious extremists who just deny reality and make up their own.

And some literal far right extremists around the world who repeat that latter group.

(02-14-2021, 07:30 PM)Glow Wrote: Law of confusion.

You people are stretching some concepts in Ra material and spirituality waaaaaay more than their actual meanings.

Law of confusion does not mean a state of muddy delirium in which the entities are allowed or made to deny reality and act irrationally.

Law of confusion merely refers to veil making polarity choices unclear by obscuring subconscious so the entity cannot automatically know which choice it wants to make deep down, and by obscuring the fact that everything is one and connected.

That's what allows polarity choice.

And in another tangent, free will is not "i can do whatever i want and everything is just going to be 'okay' without any consequences because god/higher self/universe will make it so for me'.

Its just being allowed to choose a polarity by obscuring the fact that everything is one, so the entity can have the free will to polarize negatively. Before veil, law of confusion etc, that wasnt possible.

Otherwise nothing protects any entity from the consequences of its actions. What's done is done, and even if the entity forgives itself and everyone else, the polarity results of the act are there to stay.

I want to distill down all the above into two basic spiritual concepts:

First, for those who can, liberating one's consciousness from societal/cultural window of wherever the person grew up or what s/he got accustomed to and then viewing the perspectives in this thread and the actual topic from an objective angle would help a lot in understanding not only the actual topic here (vaccines) but also help understand how social and cultural conditioning cloud people's perceptions to whatever format that culture has.

To start with, Anti-vaccination is an American thing. Majority of developed world has mandatory vaccination for children for schooling, which basically makes it mandatory, and some even for adults. There arent people who are discussing vaccines, leave aside being 'anti' them in these countries. Leave aside a sizable, mainstream movement. Its literally unimaginable.

Now - and this is very interesting - there are those in such countries who are niche groups, very tiny amount of people, who copy the same narrative that exists in American alt-right sphere and talk against the vaccines. The very interesting part comes from these people tending to be English-speaking foreigners who got into conspiracy theorism through their interest or connections to mainly Angloamerican cultures. Or, through those who copied those narratives and spread them in their own language. People who are Anglophiles, or people who have lived/worked in Anglosphere. The same people also tend to copy other narratives from the same culture - ie, right wing economic policies of 'free market', 'deregulation', 'liberty' and so on.

This tells us that not only the culture which one has been born and raised in would shape one's perception and thinking, but also even any kind of additional influence accepted by the person can do that to great extent as well.

That is a very important lesson for the adept, in not only understanding itself, but also understanding the reality it is living in.

A mind confined by its local, national culture will see existence through that window. A mind that is not confined by even its own planetary culture, will see existence from an infinite window.

Second, a lot of people seem to complicate, stretch and 'obscurantize' spiritual concepts.

There are beliefs, there are interpretations of spiritual concepts to extremes, there are groupings of semi-relevant things into other concepts, there are many complex thoughts, emotions and feelings going on about a bazillion things, all of which are again justified through the same complex web by concluding everything to be par course in an obscurantist manner.

Just like what Ra said about 'your peoples manifesting a complex system of distortions' when it comes to orange ray. That considerably affects yellow ray, ie, societal things and relations.

Spirituality is not that complicated. Leave aside existence.

Have you thought about other people when taking an action, and have you benefited/helped/protected/bettered other people to any degree while taking that action?

Thats positive polarization.

Have you acted selfishly while taking an action, in the end harming or exploiting others for your own sake?

That's negative polarization.

Beliefs, interpretations, rationalizations, justifications, explanations, feelings, appeals to authority, religion, 'god', spirituality, this or that - nothing changes that basic mechanic.

When you approach the harvester, there is no tally of your thoughts/feelings/justifications/rationalizations in your current life or your past lives, there are no questions posed to you, there are no explanations from your side, there is no accounting/calculation of all those complexities which you use to complicate things in your life, to have them have any effect on anything during that process.

You approach the light, and stop where you can go no further.

And that is determined by the distilled polarization that has become ingrained in your spirit as a result of all the actions in your past existence.

The more you thought about other people and the more selfless acts you did to help/serve other people, the more positively polarized is your soul.

The more you thought about yourself and the more you hurt/exploited other people with selfish acts, the more negatively polarized is your soul.

Its that simple.

You personally have no idea why people do what they do when they are choosing. You lay this out like: Well, if you are positive then you do this and if you are negative polarizing you will do that. You have no idea what and why someone chooses to do something and not another.
To tie adepthood into this discussion wasn't very successful IMO, but that is just my opinion. To know thyself, of course is One key to adepthood (huge key). It is quite possible the adept would have an immune system that is successful as his/her body complex has been transmuted and fortified. The adept could possibly not get vaccinated and have no need for the catalyst presented in the way of a virus. It just is not necessary.
Also, catalyst is given in a very particular way and circumstances are programmed according to the soul stream of the individualizing soul (not something you or I are privy to).
How can anyone say that by not taking a vaccination you are risking others and therefore you are slightly nearing the negative polarizing energy field? No one can truly know why but the experiencer of this particular catalyst.
If All is the Creator then what truly is the problem or even the worry? The black plague didn't kill everyone. The ppl it did kill, it was suppose to kill or otherwise they would have survived it. And what is death? A stepping stone; and there are no real mistakes here. You want to get the vaccine, I feel you should get it and if you don't, then do not. Not everyone will die from CoV 19.
And no one is truly killing anyone here. I have not heard Minyatur say they "intend" to kill others by not accepting a vaccination.
It is very STO to accept that there are others and to see that they are also the Creator and have access to Its will to do and act as it pleases even if is it a "seemingly" incorrect action according to another's opinion or particular perspective. It is very lofty of us to think we can persuade others to think our beliefs are more balanced, more appropriate and encourage them to think more like us when it comes to deciding what is best for them.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-16-2021

https://www.lawofone.info/s/12#29

Quote:Questioner: What could one of these entities do to become karmically involved? Could you give us an example?

Ra: I am Ra. An entity which acts in a consciously unloving manner in action with other beings can become karmically involved.

This applies to taking the vaccine and not taking it. It depends how you treat others.

However, people die from this virus. And taking the vaccine reduces deaths. It is an act of compassionate/wisdom (6th density) to take the vaccine. Many have already received it and they aren't losing their minds or being controlled against their will... It is safe to administer into your physical body.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/98#5

Not all doctors and medicine are bad.

Quote:However, in this instance the steroids or, alternately, the antibiotic family might be useful in the complete removal of the difficulty within which the working is still able to thrive.

I believe this is in referance to a throat infection

The vaccine in particular is clever in the way it uses the virus itself to neutralize it. There isn't opioids or chemo therapy here. (what I think Ra was referring to for harsh chemicals) Just good old fashion smart thinking.

Very few people realize how spiritual evolution and disease interact.

When one consciously realizes that by not taking the vaccine, they are (potentially) putting others at risk. This is going to cause a gain in karmic debt.

Not all others understand or guard themselves as well as some of us can. It puts a great burden of responsibility on those with "wisdom".

I want my other-selves the opportunity to spiritually evolve. They cannot do that if they are dead. (It is a great service to other-selves to vaccinate with this perspective/mindset)

Do not be a passive observer who only gives lip service. Your words and actions make a huge impact.
(Reminds me of the Egyptian priests of old)

100% compassion is loving all things no matter what, 4th density or green ray. However it lacks blue ray wisdom.

6th density compassionate/wisdom takes much consideration and information into account. Balance. This is why the veil exists. To help speed up the process.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Diana - 02-16-2021

(02-16-2021, 10:02 AM)MrWho Wrote: Very few people realize how spiritual evolution and disease interact.

Quote:34.7 ▶ Questioner: Do what we call contagious diseases play any part in this process with respect to the unmanifested self?

Ra: I am Ra. These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-16-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 02-17-2021

Mme Flofrog, how is it going? did you already recieve the second shot and how was it?
Smile
I liked Miniyatur 's approach about to decide when the decision is imminent whether to take the vaccine or not. That is exactly what I was intending myself.
For me it is about what my intuition tells me to do and then going with that. I have no way to prove either side right or wrong. I am not a scientist.
Of course my conspiracy part says "vaccine bad". On the other hand so many scientists have worked on this and my friend who is a doctor got the shots and all his colleagues too and they still alive and went right back to work lol.
Also I was thinking about what Jesus said when someone complained about taxation by the Romans back in the day. He said "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's."
One could transfer that to the vaccine issue. Give them what they want. The politicians and pharma lobbyists (our modern day Caesars) want it so give it to them and don't worry about the rest.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-17-2021

I very much like how much strength Jesus was able to demonstrate.

He was never afraid.

It says a lot when one makes decisions on fear. And not strength.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Margan - 02-17-2021

Mr Who, since you are here let me tell you that I liked your expression "negative delight". However I am not sure you meant it the way I understood it lol.
When I read it I was reminded of the term "fear porn", bc that also can generate some kind of delight. You know, like on the subject of conspiracy theories that are fear-based it can cause one to find some kind of perverted pleasure indulging in them and all the evils of the world.
There is fear on both sides of the subject though - the fear of covid in the people who regularly watch Tv and all the "special editions" where they talk about latest mutations, horror stories of people who had really bad covid, death tolls etc.
The conspiracy fears center more about fear of the vaccine and what it can do, fear of state restrictions and countries descending into some kind of health fascism etc.
We should never forget that all this is part of the illusion and provides excellent catalyst. As can be amply demonstrated by the discussions on the subject Smile

Negative or service to self can be feeding oneself.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/43#19

Quote:Questioner: Could you expand a little bit on how that aids in the teach/learning of patience?

Ra: I am Ra. To stop the functioning of service to others long enough to ingest foodstuffs is to invoke patience.

It is not neccesarily bad or incorrect.

This is why it is difficult to reach 100% polarity in 4th density positive. Even at harvest to 5th.

Fear of a conspiracy theory is far different than fear of catching a cold and dieing from it or helping it spread and allowing it to kill others.

Some argue that we do not determine the catalyst of others. While true I do not feel comfortable becoming the SOURCE of this catalyst.

Catalyst comes to those who need it no matter what. I will exercise my choice to be a source of positive catalyst.

There are infinite picnics in which to find delight.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-17-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - flofrog - 02-17-2021

(02-17-2021, 05:21 AM)Margan Wrote: Mme Flofrog, how is it going? did you already recieve the second shot and how was it?
Smile
I liked Miniyatur 's approach about to decide when the decision is imminent whether to take the vaccine or not. That is exactly what I was intending myself.
For me it is about what my intuition tells me to do and then going with that. I have no way to prove either side right or wrong. I am not a scientist.
Of course my conspiracy part says "vaccine bad". On the other hand so many scientists have worked on this and my friend who is a doctor got the shots and all his colleagues too and they still alive and went right back to work lol.
Also I was thinking about what Jesus said when someone complained about taxation by the Romans back in the day. He said "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's."
One could transfer that to the vaccine issue. Give them what they want. The politicians and pharma lobbyists (our modern day Caesars) want it so give it to them and don't worry about the rest.

Hello Margan, I am supposed to get my second shot in a few weeks but, to be honest, I kind of forgot about it.. but my kids don't BigSmile

I really continue to see this as personal, so intuition is it, I think. I like Minyatur's approach too. Wink

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-17-2021

(02-17-2021, 12:34 PM)Margan Wrote: Mr Who, since you are here let me tell you that I liked your expression "negative delight". However I am not sure you meant it the way I understood it lol.
When I read it I was reminded of the term "fear porn", bc that also can generate some kind of delight. You know, like on the subject of conspiracy theories that are fear-based it can cause one to find some kind of perverted pleasure indulging in them and all the evils of the world.
There is fear on both sides of the subject though - the fear of covid in the people who regularly watch Tv and all the "special editions" where they talk about latest mutations, horror stories of people who had really bad covid, death tolls etc.
The conspiracy fears center more about fear of the vaccine and what it can do, fear of state restrictions and countries descending into some kind of health fascism etc.
We should never forget that all this is part of the illusion and provides excellent catalyst. As can be amply demonstrated by the discussions on the subject Smile

So what approach will you be using? The "its my responsibility to not make others sick" approach or the fear approach which both come from the same side. "fear".

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - zedro - 02-17-2021

(02-17-2021, 08:19 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: So what approach will you be using? The "its my responsibility to not make others sick" approach or the fear approach which both come from the same side. "fear".

The Achilles heel of mixing spiritual/metaphysical teachings with scientific/socialistic dogmas is contradictions and paradoxes everywhere.

I find it interesting that on one hand we can talk about Ra's teachings on the catalysts of health and modern practices, then on the other dictate what medical conventions we should or should not be partaking in, and judging our and others actions as STO or STS. It's a weird schizophrenic thought process that I find most of us get ensnared into.

It feels like a mismatch between ones spirituality (internal metaphysical belief system) and ones religion (external physical interpretation and action structure)

https://www.lawofone.info/s/90#29

Quote:Questioner: That’s OK. I don’t think that was that good a question anyway.

Now, when Ra initially planned for helping the Egyptians with their evolution, what was the most, or the primary concept, and also secondary and tertiary if you can name those, that Ra wished to impart to the Egyptians? In other words, what was Ra’s training plan or schedule for making the Egyptians aware of what was necessary for their evolution?

Ra: I am Ra. We came to your peoples to enunciate the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed; all that is forgotten is brought to light. We had no teaching plan, as you have called it, in that our intention when we walked among your peoples was to manifest that which was requested by those learn/teachers to which we had come.

We are aware that this particular line of querying; that is, the nature and architecture of the archetypical mind, has caused the questioner to attempt, to its own mind unsuccessfully, to determine the relative importance of these concepts. We cannot learn/teach for any, nor would we take this opportunity from the questioner. However, we shall comment.

The adept has already worked much, not only within the red, orange, yellow, and green energy centers, but already in the opening of blue and indigo. Up through this point the archetypes function as the great base or plinth of a builded structure or statue keeping the mind complex viable, level, and available as a resource whenever it may be evoked. There is a point at which the adept takes up its work. This is the point at which a clear and conscious consideration of the archetypical mind is useful.

Infinite love and light.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-18-2021

removed

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - MrWho - 02-18-2021

I would say this has been incredibly fruitful for the infinite creator. Let no ideas or thoughts go punished for they are each infinitely precious and unique to the individual.

We step away from the choice and into compassion. Again 4th density compassion loves all things no matter what. So there will be, confusion. Which should be loved before "wisdom" comes into play.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Agua - 02-18-2021

removed

No, that's funny though lol. ♥️

I meant it litterally. 3rd density energies are going into potentiation, and 4th density are becoming active.

You will see many other selves loving things you do not. That is their choice. We lack 5th density activation, it lies only in potential.

Love is the lesson.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Ohr Ein Sof - 02-18-2021

(02-17-2021, 12:56 PM)Agua Wrote: [quote='MrWho' pid='289385' dateline='1613574154']
I very much like how much strength Jesus was able to demonstrate.

He was never afraid.

It says a lot when one makes decisions on fear. And not strength.

Yes, that fearless state surely is worth aiming at!

Until we are there, I would say honesty is very important.

If you act out of a state free of fear, thats great.

If you justdeny your fear, you still act out of fear, but dont tealize it anymore.

As long as there is fear, is good to be aware of it. So you can process it.
Quote:When you just deny it, you cannot even evolve anymore.

I love and agree with much you have written here with one small exception.
[quote]When you just deny it, you cannot even evolve anymore.
I do not feel this is completely true. Even denial is a small choice moving towards "some-thing". There is truly no possible way evolution cannot continue just as there is no possible way involution cannot happen. According to my own understanding, denial is the 'polar' opposite of confirmation [of existence of some-thing]. At some point an entity would desire to know and to understand what they deny and why they deny therefore it opens once again the opportunity of movement [the denial could be seen as inactivity but it is not; this is an illusion]. All things are on a fulcrum; movement is inescapable.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 08:02 AM)Agua Wrote: When I wrote that I have been shown some importamt things about the vaccine, however, it has instantly been dismissed as bullshit.
No one was interested in what the source is or what exactly the source showed me.

So what was your source, or what has your source shown you, to say that the vaccine will cut off someone from the Creator permanently?

"Thoughts become things"

"The body is a creature of the minds creation"

So anything one truely believes will be true. If one thinks they will suffer irreparable damage from a vaccine. Then they may. The opposite is also true.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/8#11

Quote:Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power.

It is with this quote in mind, that it is my opinion, that the negative elite would prefer we do not vaccinate or wear masks.

Is this why the Trump administration tried as hard as it could to allow the virus to spread? I put most of the "conspiracy" on the old powers and less on Trump himself. I feel like the "office of president" has very little idea of what is actually going on.

I believe the negative elite rules mostly in America and that they reside on both sides of the political spectrum. Playing the sides against eachother.

RE: Are you going to take the vaccine? - Minyatur - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 11:25 AM)MrWho Wrote: "Thoughts become things"

"The body is a creature of the minds creation"

So anything one truely believes will be true. If one thinks they will suffer irreparable damage from a vaccine. Then they may. The opposite is also true.

The mind/body remains a creature of this density, so there is a limit to what your beliefs can do. It'd think it is more along the lines of enhancing natural features of the mind/body, like your immune system's response for example. This shaping process from mind to body is probably in part lengthy also, which shapes evolution.

If you go ahead and drink a liter of bleach, I doubt the beliefs of your mind can turn it into something useful for the body. I'm not saying that the vaccine contains anything harmful, as I honestly have no idea about that. But if it does, I don't think it is true to say that beliefs can turn it into something useful whatever it contains.

"All is one" look at all around you and see the creator. The infinite multiverse is a creation of the mind of the infinite creator.

Fractal.

Poison is poison yes. I just point to things like "placebo" in science.

Now when talking about ones spiritual intuition. Placebo plays a major role. However I dislike the term placebo itself. It feels too artificial.