Bring4th
Protection - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Protection (/showthread.php?tid=188)

Protection - peelstreetguy - 03-13-2009

My better half and I have realized that whenever we make a strong move to polarize further that we encounter great resistance after a day or two. I don't think we are the only ones to experience this. So this thread is about how to protect yourself and protect and purify your place of working/meditation.
Ra has much to say about this, because of the knowledgeable Questions of Don Elkins, concerning western high white magic.
This is the spirit of this thread.
Shall we discuss this?

RE: Protection - ayadew - 03-13-2009

Yes, my friend. I have experienced this much. As you become more illuminated in your STO 'light' you become a very lucrative target for negative entities.
Meet the resistance with love and acceptance and forgiveness. This is the best path, I've felt.

RE: Protection - Monica - 03-13-2009

You're definitely not the only ones experiencing this, and I agree that it's an important topic of discussion!

I also agree with ayadew that the appropriate response, as indicated by Ra, is love, acceptance, and forgiveness. It's sometimes difficult to remember this, though, in the midst of it! We can help remind one another.

When I first got into metaphysics, but before discovering the Law of One, I read someplace that the UniVerse would 'test our resolve' anytime we made a decision to improve ourselves, by tempting us with whatever it was we were trying to overcome. For example, if we had decided to be more patient and loving towards a co-worker, the next day the co-worker might do something particularly annoying, unwittingly playing the role of tempting us to fall back into our previous pattern of anger.

Being aware of this common pattern would help us to not fall back, but persevere in our resolve to improve our response.

This made sense to me at the time, and still does, and has proven helpful many, many times in my life when I have found myself backsliding soon after deciding to improve in some area of my life.

Another simple, common analogy is that of fighting fire with fire...we've all heard that one. So simple to understand! Of course responding to attack with love is like pouring water on a fire, while responding in kind, with hostility, is like pouring gasoline onto a raging fire. Such simple analogies are useful when in the heat of the moment in dealing with an aggressor.

Likewise, understanding the nature of psychic greeting has helped tremendously in dealing with it when it happens. No matter how intense or frightening it might be, having read the Law of One, I KNOW what my correct response must be. It may take me a long time to get to a place of love/acceptance/forgiveness, but it's incredibly comforting to have that ideal to aspire to. I feel that I have a tool, or weapon so to speak, which I know is guaranteed to work, if I but remember to use it. That's very comforting and powerful!

What does everyone think about doing physical actions to facilitate protection? The LBRP, using salt, etc. Are these merely props to help us get into a state of love, or are they powerful unto themselves? Rituals create energies/thoughtforms...is it our intention that give them power, or do they already have power in and of themselves...ie., the pentagram and its direction being meaningful, for example....? I'm interested in discussing how much of the protective power is in the doing, and how much is in the loving, and where do they meet.

And, remember when Ra said that STS entities often use 2D entities to do their bidding? What is everyone's experiences regarding viral infections, cockroaches, gremlins, and other such nasties? Have you noticed that they tend to appear whenever you've opened the door to them by responding in a less-than-loving way? Do you utilize this knowledge in your approach in dealing with them physically? Or do you just call the exterminator?

RE: Protection - Phoenix - 03-13-2009

Hello Peelstreetguy.

I agree with everyone that it is a good question, I also thank the response from Monica.

I think what Carla had to do in some way was for her (she was obviously attacked on a higher level than the rest of us) was to stay constantly vigilant in her mental speak, especially in relation to Ra.

I might put something somewhere to remind me though. CONSTANT VIGILANCE.

I have had a 'stupid' experience this morning, and have in the past a few times been 'attacked', (of greeted as they like to say in Carla, Jim and Don's terms.) I had one experience once where I was sleeping and in a halfway sleep state, and something was happening. It wasn't a nightmare because I used to have nightmares quite regularly (indeed far more than dreams) while some life factors were still being worked out.

It makes you think sometimes. But, it's essentially positive, I suppose. Someone toiling almost night and day to increase their positive polarity, really gets it confimred to them that they are really doing something of transformative value because of the shadow gifts of the loyal opposition.

RE: Protection - Ali Quadir - 03-13-2009

It's awesome that you two just figured this out on your own Smile But are you sure it's an attack?

If you decide to change in this universe. In whatever way. You will get a push in the opposite direction. This is not a psychic greeting, it's not an attack or anything malicious.

Its a simple choice "You decided to change. So here is an opportunity to change back or insist on your change." You will find that if you take the road back, things will go back to the way they were before. There might be one or more of those pushes back depending on the strength with which you held on to the original intent.

But the initial pushback one is usually the clearest and the strongest. Most people that do not really want a change are unable to resist this push back.

It's similar to driving a car, if you take a strong corner to the left, the steering wheel seems to pull right. That's not an invisible malicious entity in your car, physics, not psychics Smile

Negative entities have no access to your life unless you give them that power. Your soul is more than capable of avoiding their influence if this is your intent. They do have some capacity to scare and frighten us. To attempt to force us to comply. But no real psychic powers over our lives.

This is especially true if you align yourself with infinite intelligence! You'll still see their attempts at manipulation but they will mean less and less to you. You don't need protection. Just to make clear choices.

RE: Protection - ayadew - 03-13-2009

Beautiful answers, everyone. They fill me with love.

My friends, I truly believe in Intention itself for an answer to these matters. As we believe, as we radiate or even as we perform seemingly occult rituals of protection, we intent protection for the world and ourselves from negative influences. We make up our own world, as we are also the Creator, as are all things, and you always have the choice of forgiving the Creator for making this world for itself, because you are only forgiving yourself.
These rituals of protection are only another distortion, I feel. But, they are a very positively polarized distortion, and as long as you include intention for harmony of all things, even those that wish to harm you, they are a true action of LOVE. A service towards all.
But if you feel like doing them, do them. You only need do what is in your heart to do. There is no right or wrong, my friends.

Peace and love.

RE: Protection - AppleSeed - 03-13-2009

Nice timing for this thread! I woke up in a lot of fear this morning, after a night with at least some pretty fancy spiritual dreams. I rather felt that it was me attacking myself, but I did intentionally clear some space around me, just to address that fear. It seems to me that as we progress, stuff we don't really want to carry with us anymore gets exposed, wanting a wee bit of attention in order to be put to rest, and/or be transformed.

(03-13-2009, 11:51 AM)AppleSeed Wrote: Nice timing for this thread! I woke up in a lot of fear this morning, after a night with at least some pretty fancy spiritual dreams. I rather felt that it was me attacking myself, but I did intentionally clear some space around me, just to address that fear. It seems to me that as we progress, stuff we don't really want to carry with us anymore gets exposed, wanting a wee bit of attention in order to be put to rest, and/or be transformed.

I think you are absolutely correct AppleSeed. Smile People are like an onion. They taste funny and people usually cry after we open one up.... No wait wrong forum... People are like an onion. We're organized in layers. Issues we have might come to the surface only after we have dealt with other layers above that. And slowly but surely by peeling away the layers we get to the core of who we are.

It has happened that people started off working on seemingly benign issues. But after having solved those figure out that there's a huge dragon under the surface that's now waking up. It's all part of what we have to get through. Fortunately the dragon is usually something we can handle at that stage even if it looks scary.

Anyway. If you wake up with negative dreams you've got the ideal opportunity to speak to your subconscious in the exact imagery it used on you... We can do this by "Going back" into the dream.. So if you wake up after being chased by thugs hoodlums or mothers in law. You can close your eyes again, visualize the last or most scary part of the dream. And then do everything. Freeze time, change physics, chase them off in a display of raw power. Or sit down and talk about it. The message this sends to your subconscious is powerfull and can rearrange psychological structures quite efficiently. Also once your "being" gets the gist you might find yourself sitting down with the devil in a dream having a conversation over tea about why it's not working out well between you and what can be done about it. As opposed to needing nightmares.

End of the nightmares, and the beginning of effortless healing. I was taught the technique by my father at a young age. And I never had any bad dreams. I have dreams that could be bad. But they all turn weird before they turn scary.

When I get chased in a dream I usually fly away or run up a wall. When I get shot I just pull out the bullet. If people try to fight me time slows down matrix style. If I get trapped I walk out through walls. I wish I were as cool in real life as I am in my dreams Smile

I'm hoping that one day we'll all be....

RE: Protection - Koolaid - 03-13-2009

Haha, that was entertaining Ali Quadir. But if we were all able to do those things in real life it would no longer be cool would it? It would just be normal.

(03-13-2009, 06:28 PM)Koolaid Wrote: Haha, that was entertaining Ali Quadir. But if we were all able to do those things in real life it would no longer be cool would it? It would just be normal.

I can live with being normal Cool

RE: Protection - peelstreetguy - 03-13-2009

Wow! So many great insights.
I don't think that these things are always psychic attacks. More often than not, I think it's the pushback effect that AQ mentioned and/or our own shadow side. In the event of a greeting, from a 4th density STS, the only thing they can do is amplify any negative thoughtforms you might have. An example would be trying to Quit smoking and having success, but then cravings become unusually strong.
Monica, you were wondering if there is any inherent power in certain rituals, such as The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram (LBRP), or is it a matter of intention. Ra answers this Question.

Here are several quotes from Ra:

The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity.

Questioner: There are many techniques and ways of practicing so-called white magical arts. Are rituals designed by a particular group for their own particular use just as good or possibly better than those that have been practiced by groups such as the Order of the Golden Dawn and other magical groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Although we are unable to speak with precision on this query, we may note some gratification that the questioner has penetrated some of the gist of a formidable system of service and discipline.

Questioner: I will state that the objective of the white magical ritual is to create a change in consciousness of a group. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Not necessarily. It is possible for what you term white magic to be worked for the purpose of altering only the self or the place of working. This is done in the knowledge that to aid the self in polarization towards love and light is to aid the planetary vibration.

Questioner: In selecting the protective ritual we finally agreed upon the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram. I assume that these sound vibratory complexes are of the type of which you speak for the alerting of those on the inner planes. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: If we had constructed a ritual of our own with words used for the first time in this sequence of protection what would have been the relative merit of this with respect to the ritual that we chose?

Ra: I am Ra. It would be less. In constructing ritual it is well to study the body of written work which is available for names of positive or service to others power are available.

Questioner: I will make an analogy to the loudness of the ringing of the telephone in using the ritual as the efficiency of the practitioners using the ritual. I see several things affecting the efficiency of the ritual: first, the desire of the practitioners to serve, their ability to invoke the magical personality, their ability to visualize while performing the ritual, and let me ask you as to the relative importance of those items and how each may be intensified?

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon over-specificity. It is most important for the adept to feel its own growth as teach/learner.

We may only say that you correctly surmise the paramount import of the magical personality. This is a study in itself. With the appropriate emotional will, polarity, and purity, work may be done with or without proper sound vibration complexes. However, there is no need for the blunt instrument when the scalpel is available.

Questioner: I assume that the reason that the rituals that have been used previously are of effect is that these words have built a bias in consciousness of those who have worked in these areas so that those who are of a distortion of mind that we seek will respond to imprint in consciousness of this series of words. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, to a great extent, correct. The exception is the sounding of some of what you call your Hebrew and some of what you call you Sanskrit vowels. These sound vibration complexes have power before time and space and represent configurations of light which built all that there is.

Sorry guys, I got a little quote crazy. I almost added more,LOL.

RE: Protection - Ali Quadir - 03-14-2009

It's great stuff peelstreetguy Smile

I can subscribe to the whole thing. I think I can summarize by saying that the act of magical ritual cloaks the act of magick. Which itself is as basic as moving a hand or feet. It's that natural to us. We have just lost control over this part of the body by not knowing how to do it.

Ritual helps us believe in the efficacy of our intentions. But it's still intent that drives reality. Not moving fingers or burning candles Smile Wriggling fingers still works though. So don't hesitate if you feel like it.

The biggest magical act is not an act in my opinion. It is when IAM realizes that all is as it should be.

If you want to experience the power of the exceptions Ra suggest. Just vocalize Huuuuuh a few times and get into the sound like a singer would. It invokes clarity. Play with the voice, you don't need to learn sanskrit to be able to produce some effects Smile Really all human singing is a reflection of this. Though these languages are recognized to be particularly efficient.

RE: Protection - Monica - 03-14-2009

peelstreetguy: Thanks for the quotes! I had forgotten Ra's response to that question.

Ali: Very astute! I would say the same is true of prayer.

RE: Protection - rva_jeremy - 03-14-2009

(03-13-2009, 01:18 AM)peelstreetguy Wrote: My better half and I have realized that whenever we make a strong move to polarize further that we encounter great resistance after a day or two.

Can you clarify what you mean by "a strong move to polarize further"?

RE: Protection - AppleSeed - 03-14-2009

(03-14-2009, 12:17 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: The biggest magical act is not an act in my opinion. It is when IAM realizes that all is as it should be.

Smile And the funny thing is that even though it's already there, as the most natural thing, it can still be dang hard to get there.

RE: Protection - Ali Quadir - 03-14-2009

I know Smile It's like a sleeping arm it keeps going all over the place, if it moves at all.

Still it can be done. Cool

RE: Protection - fairyfarmgirl - 03-14-2009

(03-14-2009, 05:14 PM)AppleSeed Wrote:
(03-14-2009, 12:17 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: The biggest magical act is not an act in my opinion. It is when IAM realizes that all is as it should be.

Smile And the funny thing is that even though it's already there, as the most natural thing, it can still be dang hard to get there.

Good Greetings. This resonates with me. As I too have set aside ritual playthings... such as Tarot and other divination tools for I have come into the awareness that it all is already here, within my own heart.

In the beginning many seekers confuse the tool with the source of magick. The true magick is the I Am. This realization comes with time and growth and expansion into awareness.

The use of tools is just one type of step one may choose in journeying back to Self; the I AM.

fairyfarmgirl

RE: Protection - Richard - 03-21-2009

(03-14-2009, 03:59 PM)jeremy6d Wrote:
(03-13-2009, 01:18 AM)peelstreetguy Wrote: My better half and I have realized that whenever we make a strong move to polarize further that we encounter great resistance after a day or two.

Can you clarify what you mean by "a strong move to polarize further"?

I've read most of PSG's posts and I think its a pretty good bet that he is STO oriented. If I'm incorrect, please let me know. That said.. I think its obvious that they make an effort to engage in conscience positively oriented choices. More conscientiously than they had been doing before. I do the same thing. The more one endeavors along those lines, the more it becomes second nature.

Richard

RE: Protection - peelstreetguy - 03-23-2009

Yes Richard, that is what I meant. Thanks.
Sorry I didn't answer you Jeremy6d. I was out of town for a while.

RE: Protection - peelstreetguy - 03-24-2009

One of my favorite books.

http://books.google.com/books?id=KocDfK3cNpIC&dq=middle+pillar&printsec=frontcover&source=bn&hl=en&ei=ToPJSeTAMIy-M_aV4OsD&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=6&ct=result

RE: Protection - Memorandem - 03-24-2009

I am not meaning to stir up trouble by this post. I am writing what I believe; anyone is free to believe differently. I write this because the content of this post seems to go against the grain so unanimously established here.

I have tried some shields such as the Maharic Seal (somewhat similar to the Lesser Banishing, from what I've read of it). These are the techniques that I used actively for some time:

http://www.soundsofascension.com/id75.html

It is my opinion that a shield of any type is designed to filter out the desired information and thus constricts the flow of reality through you.

Shields may be for some, but I do not prefer them. My theory is that although they provide protection for that which feels it needs protection, the catch is that they can make us learn lessons more slowly and maybe keep us from learning some lessons entirely.

I believe that anything which can be broken is an illusion. True reality and the true self is eternal and thus we don't need to worry about protecting it. Theoretically, the part of us that feels it needs protection is the Ego.

Saying that you need protection is similar to saying you are a "victim", which makes someone else the "victimizer". None of us can be only one, and by making ourselves one or the other we are participating in and perpetuating our own illusion. Only the Ego can be hurt or hurt other's Egos.

The victim/victimizer game is a very strong part of society that lives on. By trying to be victims rather than victimizers, we open the door for those who play the role of victimizer to come play the game with us. And Vice/Versa.

I believe that knowledge is what truly protects; if we know ourselves as how we truly are, we need no protection because "I AM".

This is what I believe and I have not been in obvious attack for a while. Of course, it is possible that I am not considered a danger anymore. Hmmm.

- Memorandem

RE: Protection - Memorandem - 03-24-2009

This is to continue on the previous post.

I believe that the best form of protection one has is that "I AM".

The entities only greet you because they can suck energy from you. They can only suck energy if you are fine with parting with it. The energy is your free will/life force: by affirming your complete freedom, you take hold of all of your freedom of will and life force; they cannot take it if you have hold on it.

So I can understand if the techniques serve as an affirmation in this manner.

- Memorandem

RE: Protection - ayadew - 03-25-2009

Hello Memorandem. I agreew with your views of Shields. I do not use them either, and my ambition is to fully embrace all of creation and extract the love from it, and truly realising that there is no danger or harm, only love in all.
We are all subject to negative entities influence. The only thing they can do is to put a form of resistance into yourself, make things go more slowly, and enhance the negative thoughts. Meet them with love, and they cannot do much.

RE: Protection - paddy - 09-25-2009

Possibly the concepts of building peace may relate to this thread.

In the metaphor of dealing with toxin, there are antidotes or anti-venom or dilutions that can help render toxins as benign. Our bodies can accumulate toxins and some care given to helping it de-toxify may be metaphoric of some spiritual practice that helps us make peace. Just as a person may avoid eating toxic substances, one may avoid stimulus that triggers toxic emotions.

Other metaphors of peace include the idea of giving distance to conflict, displacing a vacuum with positive creations, and the art of becoming transparent. When I think of shields and barriers, this reminds me of imposing blockages that can cause other problems, as trade off for a sense of peace acquired. There's likely many more mechanisms of peace that may apply.

paddy

RE: Protection - fairyfarmgirl - 09-25-2009

As I coalasce into Peace my body naturally expells all negative thoughforms through illness... it is called the ascension flu. As I become aware of this, I am able to allow the miscreations to flow out of me and into the the Earth and as I do this I pray and intend that the miscreation becomes pure and loving light. I see it as throwing up roses.

Love--

elizabeth