Bring4th
Help: A reference to the Resource Series in Teaching the Law of One - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Help: A reference to the Resource Series in Teaching the Law of One (/showthread.php?tid=18933)

Help: A reference to the Resource Series in Teaching the Law of One - NegaNova - 02-15-2021

I needed help finding a reference!

In Session 31 of Teaching The Law of One: Book One, Ra talks about homosexuality, and at the bottom of page 274 of the pdf (https://llresearch.org/library/the_ra_contact/the_ra_contact_volume_1.pdf), there's a footnote that reads: "2 To read an essay examining the meaning of these Q&As regarding homosexuality, see the Resource Series."

I've pulled up the Resource Series (A Concept Guide)  (https://llresearch.org/library/a_concept_guide/a_concept_guide.pdf), and I've done word searches for homosexuality, homosexual, sexual impairment, and I haven't been able to find the essay that the book is referencing. 

I'm still looking, but does anyone else know where this essay is?  If anyone is able to find it, I would greatly appreciate it!!!  Thank you. <3

RE: Help: A reference to the Resource Series in Teaching the Law of One - MrWho - 02-15-2021

This speaks of energy transfer regardless of gender.

Quote:Basic sexual energy transfer blockages
Ra indicates that sexual energy may be transferred between two oppositely polarized mind/body/spirit complexes during intercourse. (In this case, “polarized” refers to the spectrum of masculine-feminine energy within each of us.) Ra says that the energy transferred may be likened to a “circuit being closed.”
(Explored in more depth in the “Service to Others” entry.)

They describe the transfer as a function of the male/female ratio between entities, regardless of their biological birth gender. The male principle will transfer physical energy; the female principle will transfer mental/emotional energy. The pair, then, are mutually enhanced, each one offering, each one receiving, each one revitalized and strengthened in some way. But, these transfers can be blocked at various energy centers:

I'll continue to look.

Quote:Balance and Attraction in Polarity
Before exploring the way in which service to others and service to self exert an attractive force upon one another, we see one of the most common attractive forces in operation in our lives.
Questioner: Thank you. In the material earlier you mentioned
“magnetic attraction.” Could you define and expand upon that term?
Ra: I am Ra. We used the term to indicate that in your bisexual natures
there is that which is of polarity. This polarity may be seen to be
variable according to the, shall we say, male/female polarization of each entity, be each entity biologically male or female. Thus you may see the magnetism when two entities with the appropriate balance—
male/female versus female/male—polarity meeting and thus feeling the attraction which polarized forces will exert, one upon the other.
This is the strength of the bisexual3 mechanism. It does not take an act of will to decide to feel attraction for one who is oppositely polarized sexually. It will occur in an inevitable sense giving the free flow of energy a proper, shall we say, avenue. This avenue may be blocked by some distortion towards a belief/condition which states to the entity that this attraction is not desired. However, the basic mechanism functions as simply as would, shall we say, the magnet and the iron.– 31.7

Quote:3 To be clear, when Ra uses the term bisexual, this is not in reference to sexual orientation (i.e., sexually attracted to both male and female genders). Nor does it exclude same-sex pairings or gender identities beyond male and female. Ra is alluding to the fact that each entity contains a unique balance of polarized masculine and feminine sexual energy—regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

The rest relates strictly to energy transfers. Search for the word "sex" in the resource.

Quote:[The least sexy description of a sexual encounter: 94.10]
lol

https://www.lawofone.info/s/94#10

Quote:Questioner: From the previous session the statement was made that much is veiled to the most apparently clear observation. Would Ra expand on what was meant by that statement? I assume that this means the veiling of all of that that is outside the limits of what we call our physical perception having to do with the spectrum of light, etc., but I also intuit there is more than that veiled. Would Ra expand on that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive in your supposition. Indeed, we meant not any suggestions that the physical apparatus of your current illusion were limited as part of the veiling process. Your physical limits are as they are.

However, because of the unique biases of each mind/body/spirit complex there are sometimes quite simple instances of distortion when there is no apparent cause for such distortion. Let us use the example of the virile and immature male who meets and speaks clearly with a young female whose physical form has the appropriate configuration to cause, for this male entity, the activation of the red-ray sexual arousal.

The words spoken may be upon a simple subject such as naming, information as to the occupation, and various other common interchanges of sound vibratory complex. The male entity, however, is using almost all the available consciousness it possesses in registering the desirability of the female. Such may also be true of the female.

Thusly an entire exchange of information may be meaningless because the actual catalyst is of the body. This is unconsciously controlled and is not a conscious decision. This example is simplistic.

This again does not apply to gender. A "simplistic example" though applicable to those who are homosexual!

There is nothing incorrect or wrong about homosexuality. Each of us has masculine and feminine qualities in various levels.

RE: Help: A reference to the Resource Series in Teaching the Law of One - NegaNova - 02-16-2021

Thanks for the help!

I was hoping there would be input in the resource series on the subject of homosexuality and aura infringement in populated areas:

"Questioner: We have what seems to be an increasing number of entities incarnate here now who have what is called a homosexual orientation in this respect. Could you explain and expand upon that concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities of this condition experience a great deal of distortion due to the fact that they have experienced many incarnations as biological male and as biological female. This would not suggest what you call homosexuality in an active phase were it not for the difficult vibratory condition of your planetary sphere. There is what you may call great aura infringement among your crowded urban areas in your more populous countries, as you call portions of your planetary surface. Under these conditions the confusions will occur.

Questioner: Why does density of population create these confusions?

Ra: I am Ra. The bisexual reproductive urge has as its goal, not only the simple reproductive function, but more especially the desire to serve others being awakened by this activity.
In an over-crowded situation where each mind/body/spirit complex is under a constant bombardment from other-selves it is understandable that those who are especially sensitive would not feel the desire to be of service to other-selves. This also would increase the probability of a lack of desire or a blockage of the red-ray reproductive energy.
In an uncrowded atmosphere this same entity would, through the stimulus of feeling the solitude about it, then have much more desire to seek out someone to whom it may be of service thus regularizing the sexual reproductive function."

At first, I thought it was implied that people who express homosexuality are less likely to seek sexual encounters in general in urban areas due to the infringement, but that in rural areas they were more likely to seek heterosexuals encounters, which seemed incorrect to me. I think I've misunderstood this section.

Anyways I appreciate the help a lot!

RE: Help: A reference to the Resource Series in Teaching the Law of One - MrWho - 02-16-2021

It is less an expression from the individual, and more and inundation of available "candidate mates" that inundate a being.

Too many choices allow for a many more paths. Where normally in a hunter gatherer type society the heterosexual path is more likely because of fewer "candidate mates".

Not to mention social pressure in modern day "suburban areas".