Bring4th
Episode #99 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode #99 (/showthread.php?tid=19116)

Episode #99 - Bring4th_Austin - 04-20-2021

Episode #99

In this episode, we discuss:
- We talk with special guest Suzanna about her journey of reconciling her career versus her passion, and her awakening to sacred sexuality and ecstatic energy.
* Featuring Suzanna Miller, a pioneer in opening the doorways to spiritual evolution through ecstatic sexual energy, creator of the (retired) Blissrunner podcast..

Feel free to discuss this episode in this thread!

RE: Episode #99 - Sacred Fool - 04-23-2021

Swirled into the two hours there is an interesting narrative about having adolescent dreams of ecstatic, full bodied sexual union, yet not being able to attain this in waking life until well into adulthood.

The style of the interview was narrative fact following narrative fact--frank and engaging--and I wish there had been more discussion of spiritual content.  For example, the fact that the adult opening to free flowing sexual energies didn't happen until after there was an heart opening was only introduced as an aside late in the program, and there was no description of what that heart opening looked like or deeper look into why it was so important to the process.  There was some attempt to connect the narrative to the Ra Material, but not much deliberate diving into spiritual principles, such as relating the experience of this sort of energy to seeking or to serving.  "How does it inflect your seeking?  How does it augment your serving?"

Maybe some time in the future such things could be explored more fully?

RE: Episode #99 - Steppingfeet - 04-23-2021

I would love to explore more fully the spiritual principles in the journey, whether around the heart opening or other. Thanks for the suggestion!

First and foremost I wanted to use the program as a platform to explore Suzanna's ongoing unfolding. Whether or not explicitly connected to the Ra Material, stories are entities unto themselves with their own intrinsic value, even if not outright explicated for that which they hold and reveal, imo; and hers (like everyone's) had much to share. Halting the flow to dive into metaphysics at each turn would not have been conducive to the purpose, especially in a limited time frame.

Nonetheless we were able to explore or touch on will and faith, self-trust, courage, authenticity, reconciling the mundane and the spiritual, balance, aspects of sexuality, the relationship of the body to sexuality, healing, self-sourcing joy and identity, etc., but much more to explore there indeed. We did indicate interest in having Suzanna back for a roundtable and hope to do so.

If you have any particular questions you'd like to see explored with her, please do send. Looks like you've articulated three worthwhile ones so far.

RE: Episode #99 - Sacred Fool - 04-23-2021

(04-23-2021, 06:09 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: First and foremost I wanted to use the program as a platform to explore Suzanna's ongoing unfolding.

Of course, it's your show, I'm just a vicious critic with an axe to grind, but having said that: my personal preference would be for less emphasis on transient material in the balance of things.  In this case, then, the "I like, I dislike the legal profession" could have been summarized and a deeper description of the erotic energy could have been explored.  For me, just me, it had a feeling of too much bread and not enough tofu, if you will.  The most satisfying parts of a story, I would aver, are the pivots of transformation along with the denouement.  I would like to hear more about how the feeling of living life changed before and after this gateway was discovered.  For instance, does she experience her friends (such as thou) any differently now as compared to before?  Has it enriched casual intimacy in the sense that she experiences self differently in this context?

RE: Episode #99 - Bliss - 04-30-2021

I can pipe in... Suzanna here.

I would be delighted to plumb the depths of the spiritual implications and effects of this experience on my life. I'm happy to answer any specific questions you may have. I'm actually trying to process this more as we speak. It's been a challenge because of my relative isolation with this experience, as well as the challenges of our limited language to express ineffable experiences. I think a round table discussion almost entirely on the spiritual understanding of something like this is a great idea.

RE: Episode #99 - Anders - 04-30-2021

Amazing. I listened to the podcast and they talk about emphatic pleasure. Some kind of intersubjective experience.

I heard Carla Rueckert in a video describing an event where she experienced an orgasm just by shaking hands with a man. It seems that sexual energy is extremely powerful and that the reason for why we usually only experience much smaller effects is probably because the sexual energy is very much blocked in third density.

RE: Episode #99 - flofrog - 05-01-2021

Anders, perhaps it is blocked but perhaps simply blocked by previous times, ways to be handled by religion and other traditions, and now is the time to see it differently, and experience it differently, whence such a glorious podcast...

RE: Episode #99 - flofrog - 05-01-2021

(04-30-2021, 12:36 PM)Bliss Wrote: I can pipe in... Suzanna here.

I would be delighted to plumb the depths of the spiritual implications and effects of this experience on my life.  I'm happy to answer any specific questions you may have.  I'm actually trying to process this more as we speak.  It's been a challenge because of my relative isolation with this experience, as well as the challenges of our limited language to express ineffable experiences.  I think a round table discussion almost entirely on the spiritual understanding of something like this is a great idea.

you have no idea how much gratitude I feel for your experience and this wonderful podcast. I had two platonic experiences in my life whose power I just couldn't explain, as the first one really changed and nourished my whole life afterwards and now it makes sense.

Multiple gratitude indeed

RE: Episode #99 - Anders - 05-01-2021

(05-01-2021, 12:16 PM)flofrog Wrote: Anders, perhaps it is blocked but perhaps simply blocked by previous times, ways to be handled by religion and other traditions,  and now is the time to see it differently, and experience it differently, whence such a glorious podcast...

I do believe that the blocking of sexual energy has served a purpose for making humanity developing a civilization. Without that blockage early humans would have remained living in nature, eating fruit and having sex all days, haha. And I also came to think of the green ray activation of the heart chakra that Ra has described. Probably the green ray of unity needs to be activated to make the sexual energy flow more between people.

RE: Episode #99 - Diana - 05-01-2021

I would be delighted to plumb the depths of the spiritual implications and effects of this experience on my life.  I'm happy to answer any specific questions you may have.  I'm actually trying to process this more as we speak.  It's been a challenge because of my relative isolation with this experience, as well as the challenges of our limited language to express ineffable experiences.  I think a round table discussion almost entirely on the spiritual understanding of something like this is a great idea.

Hi Suzanna. I enjoyed the podcast.

From your perspective, what are some of the factors you think have contributed to the limitations of sexual experience for not only women, but men as well. Do you see this as something to do with evolution of consciousness, whereby the human race may be now moving into the beginning possibilities of (more open) 4th-density relationships? And in referencing history, how do you imagine the wounds promoted by societal and cultural institutions such as certain religions being healed, and in this I refer especially to women.

Beyond that, how do you imagine the perceptions of sexual experience becoming more open and accepting given our cultures today? Do you see this as an individual transformation, or a cultural one—both, or other way to get "there" from "here"?

RE: Episode #99 - Ymarsakar - 05-01-2021

Oh this was the kind of community interaction with podcasts i was talking about. Beyond old questions in a thread.

Thank you for answering the call, bliss

RE: Episode #99 - Sacred Fool - 05-02-2021

I re-listened to part of Episode #99 today and it sparked a memory of an astral sexual experience I had in the late 1990's.  For a bunch of years I attended workshops with a guy who worked with various inner planes masters and he would zap us with different subtle energies that were supposed to do different things.  He would talk for a little while about this or that particular energy, then we would sit or lie down for maybe and hour, take a break and then receive more energy.

One time I chanced to meet and chat with a woman for a bit before the first session.  She was a friend of another attendee, was married and was moving in a few weeks to another state.  I found her pleasant, but was not notably attracted to her.  And yet....during that first session, I swear we had sex on an astral level.  It was nice, as well as very unexpected and confusing.  I don't recall the duration, but it could have been 10 or 15 mins., and that was it.  It didn't change my life, and she and I waived to each other afterwards, but never spoke at length again.  I asked a psychic about it one time, just to be sure it really happened and was told, yes, it happened...and that was that.

So, I'm thinking, Suzanna (if you're still reading these posts), that there must be different levels of these experiences, maybe from novelty to profound.  I'm wondering how you would differentiate the experiences of your dreams from vaginal orgasm from casual arousal from shared experiences.  Basically, how would you describe the range from, say, least memorable to most memorable?  What are the distinguishing characteristics?

Also, if spirit is the translatrix (as Gary might say)--or translator--or flexible connector between the upsurging will to seek and to serve with the downpouring of Intelligent Energy, then how would describe this role being played as these erotic energies "lubricate" this connection between the conscious self and other universal intelligent energies?  (Gosh, I hope this question is not an anti-climax!)

Thanks.

RE: Episode #99 - Bliss - 05-05-2021

(05-01-2021, 12:20 PM)flofrog Wrote: you have no idea how much gratitude I feel for your experience and this wonderful podcast.  I had two platonic experiences in my life whose power I just couldn't explain,  as the first one really changed and nourished my whole life afterwards and now it makes sense.

Multiple gratitude indeed

Thanks so much for these kind words! It sounds like you've got some powerful experiences of understanding this energy. Perhaps we should start a thread just discussing such experiences.

(05-01-2021, 12:31 PM)Diana Wrote: From your perspective, what are some of the factors you think have contributed to the limitations of sexual experience for not only women, but men as well. Do you see this as something to do with evolution of consciousness, whereby the human race may be now moving into the beginning possibilities of (more open) 4th-density relationships? And in referencing history, how do you imagine the wounds promoted by societal and cultural institutions such as certain religions being healed, and in this I refer especially to women.

Beyond that, how do you imagine the perceptions of sexual experience becoming more open and accepting given our cultures today? Do you see this as an individual transformation, or a cultural one—both, or other way to get "there" from "here"?

Wow, these are some delightfully chewy questions, Diana! As I dive in here, please know that I am NOT an expert in the Law of One, and everything I say here is based on my loose memory of what I've read, and my personal interpretations. No authority here, that's for sure!

This may seem like a tangent, but bear with me a moment ... I have been binge watching stories of near death experiences. In one of these stories, the person was given information during the experience about the relationship between the animal body and the spirit that is using the body as a tool for learning in this physical dimension. There was something about this depiction that resonated with me in a way that I had not connected to before. I have always felt like we are bodies that have a soul, and this made me feel like I am a spirit that is using a body. Not only did I then feel the relative dominance of the spirit in a new way, but I also felt the separation or distinction of body and spirit whereas before they felt pretty melded. Perceiving this distinctness felt relevant to my experience of conventional sex versus this energetic ecstatic energy I'm talking about. Conventional action-based sex pertains to the physical animal, and the ecstatic energy is what the spirit experiences.

So yes, I do see this as something to do with the evolution of consciousness. I think of the physical three dimensional instinct toward pro-creation (red ray) as corresponding to the mechanical model of sex that predominates within our species (and all animal species, frankly). I want to talk about sexuality as if it is the same thing as spiritual evolution, because I'm suspecting that's the case more and more. When our evolution is stuck in the first three rays, so is our experience of sexuality limited to the conventional model. It's my understanding that the tipping point, spiritually/sexually, is at the heart level. Once the heart begins to open, I believe there is the potential for a thinning or lifting of the veil of forgetting who we really are (our spirits). Then, if we direct our mind focus to that heart opening, and its relationship to our sexual energy, we can open the floodgates of ecstatic energy.

Ra laid out quite specifically the blockages of the first three energy centers and how they thwart the transfer of sexual energy in a sexual encounter. But I am wondering, if questions had been posed further along those lines, whether it would have been revealed that there is a direct correlation between the removal of these blocks and the evolution of consciousness through the experience of sexual energy, whether with another or alone. Austin noted how there is nothing in the Ra material about the solo experience, and I'm wondering if that is just that it had not yet been discussed. Ra specifically spoke to sexual energy transfers between opposite sexes, and even controversially appeared to discount sexual exchanges that fall outside of that specific gender pairing. By the solo experience, I'm talking about the experience of one's own ecstatic energy, regardless of whether any physical action present.

I'd like to imagine that maybe some of the healing of the deep wounds related to sexuality, judgment, shame, violence, abuse, begin within the solo experience of the ecstatic energy. As I said above, an experience of this requires some measure of an open heart, and an open heart, even without a focus on ecstatic energy, would presumably result in the kind of compassion that itself would work a powerful healing. So my view would be that to reach the cultural shift, or the collective evolution, it begins on the individual level. I do not expect to see the kind of acceptance and heart-opening related to sexuality happen on a grand scale in my lifetime. Sadly.

(05-02-2021, 05:40 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:  
I re-listened to part of Episode #99 today and it sparked a memory of an astral sexual experience I had in the late 1990's.  For a bunch of years I attended workshops with a guy who worked with various inner planes masters and he would zap us with different subtle energies that were supposed to do different things.  He would talk for a little while about this or that particular energy, then we would sit or lie down for maybe and hour, take a break and then receive more energy.

One time I chanced to meet and chat with a woman for a bit before the first session.  She was a friend of another attendee, was married and was moving in a few weeks to another state.  I found her pleasant, but was not notably attracted to her.  And yet....during that first session, I swear we had sex on an astral level.  It was nice, as well as very unexpected and confusing.  I don't recall the duration, but it could have been 10 or 15 mins., and that was it.  It didn't change my life, and she and I waived to each other afterwards, but never spoke at length again.  I asked a psychic about it one time, just to be sure it really happened and was told, yes, it happened...and that was that.

So, I'm thinking, Suzanna (if you're still reading these posts), that there must be different levels of these experiences, maybe from novelty to profound.  I'm wondering how you would differentiate the experiences of your dreams from vaginal orgasm from casual arousal from shared experiences.  Basically, how would you describe the range from, say, least memorable to most memorable?  What are the distinguishing characteristics?

Also, if spirit is the translatrix (as Gary might say)--or translator--or flexible connector between the upsurging will to seek and to serve with the downpouring of Intelligent Energy, then how would describe this role being played as these erotic energies "lubricate" this connection between the conscious self and other universal intelligent energies?  (Gosh, I hope this question is not an anti-climax!)

Thanks.

I have never had an astral projection sexual experience, but I have certainly read about them on Bob Monroe's books. It would be difficult to know how that experience would relate or compare with the ecstatic energy experiences I'm talking about unless I were to experience this first hand. I would think that there are gradations of experience on the astral level(s) just as there are anywhere, and that one could have a non-physical correlative experience of a conventional sexual encounter or one could have a non-physical correlative experience of ecstatic energy, and everything in between or beyond.

In my own experience, the relative profundity of the experience of the ecstatic energy, or the run of the mill sexual release, is in direct relation to the amount of focus, or lack thereof, on physical action. The more physically action-oriented an encounter, the less of the ecstatic I experience. Stillness, whether alone or with my partner, gives rise to the most profound experiences of the energy. You know how Tantric sex is often portrayed in humous terms as two people entwined by not moving, and how "boring" that looks to the average person? To me, the more active, the less engaging. Too much action leads to distraction, numbness, an interruption of the flow. But if you tune into the ecstatic pleasure that flows within each cell of your body, then directing your focus, with or without touch, toward sharing that with your partner, can lead to at least glimpses of the fusion experience that Ra described and that I dreamt of.

I'm afraid I've read your last question several times and I can't seem to penetrate it (ha ha). I suspect I'd need you to rephrase. It might be that my answer to Diana somewhat speaks to that?

RE: Episode #99 - Sacred Fool - 05-07-2021

(05-05-2021, 02:25 PM)Bliss Wrote: I'm afraid I've read your last question several times and I can't seem to penetrate it (ha ha).  I suspect I'd need you to rephrase.  It might be that my answer to Diana somewhat speaks to that?

Well, Suzanna, it's gonna get worse before it gets better, but I believe it will eventually get more better.

Like as yourself, I'm trying to understand where this experience you are given to falls in with the Confederation mapping of being.  Thus far, I cannot tune into this directly, so I'm fumbling around with the ideological apparatus, hoping to fit some pieces together.  The reason I say it'll get worse is because we may expect to make many missteps along the way.

And so.....  Here is something from an L/L, inc. channeling.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0922.aspx

Quote:Carla: I’d like to know your views on the transformations from the sexual on a simple red-ray basis to sacramental sex, with any comments you may have on that subject.

I am L/Leema, and, my sister, we must apologize for our hesitancy and seeming lack of words, but the field of study which you have queried about is one which is large. Many volumes could not contain its scope. The manner of seeking the one Creator by the use of the transformational potentials within the sexual energy exchange is a study which requires the discipline and intent and purity that any study concerning one’s evolutionary path would require. The basic concept is that through the sexual energy exchange, a levering factor may be utilized to propel the consciousness of an entity or entities through the routes of mind that the shuttle of the spirit may be activated and allow the fully experienced presence of the one infinite Creator.

The means by which this transformation of red-ray sexual energy into the indigo-ray energy center and out the crown chakra is quite beyond simple description and must remain hidden except by the careful experience and analysis of the seeker who travels this path. Then there are avenues of information that are available.

May we answer further, my sister?

Carla: Well, yes, just on one specific thing. The reason that I thought of it was that you said earlier that the despair of the body was a reflection of the despair of the mind, and I have read before in the Ra material that the body in general is a reflection of the mind. In the seeking of sacramental sex, it seems that the body is informing the mind, rather than vice versa, and I thought that was kind of interesting. If you can comment at all on that, I’d appreciate it.

I am L/Leema, and we will attempt comment that does not overly confuse. The body, in its function of providing the physical orgasm, serves as a trigger for the levering effect which we mentioned previously. The trigger, then being pulled, will allow further work according to the degree of success of the seeker in previous use of mental catalyst and physical catalyst in the process of its own inner balancing or accepting of lessons presented in the daily round of activities. Thus, prepared by such disciplined meditative balancing, the mind and body may rest in their accepted distortions and the greater work of wind and fire may then proceed through the purified intentions of the entities so utilizing the sexual energy transfer.

Carla: Well, just to clarify whether that would mean that sex itself then partakes, without transformation, that is, in red ray of earth and water—those being the other two elements?

I am L/Leema. This is basically correct, my sister, for within the illusion that is yours, experience is drawn, magnetically speaking, through the female nature of earth and water, that desires and lessons through desires may be manifested into your physical reality, be then mentally perceived and processed as catalyst. This work having been accomplished to a sufficient degree, the mind and body in their female functions draw the processed catalyst through the lower energy centers and out through the crown chakra in a reaching or yearning for the light of the wind and fire qualities of the spirit.

Carla: Are wind and fire, then, male? And earth and water, female? Or does each element have both aspects?

I am L/Leema, and we find your former assumption to be more nearly correct.

If, in your youth, you ever saw a mapping of the human body made of transparent overlays (of the skeletal system, the circulatory system, etc.), this paradigm would be one overlay sheet.  The possibility is that--in respect to sexual experience--you can draw experience up through the energy system sufficiently that the physical and emotional experiences balance themselves into quiescence and the spiritual elements are allowed to become more active.  Their activity would, in overview, be about seeking the light of Spirit (or Grace, if you like) which descends from above.

Ra from 6.1 Wrote:The third area is the spiritual complex which embodies the fields of force and consciousness which are the least distorted of your mind/body/spirit complex. The exploration and balancing of the spirit complex is indeed the longest and most subtle part of your learn/teaching. We have considered the mind as a tree. The mind controls the body. With the mind single-pointed, balanced, and aware, the body comfortable in whatever biases and distortions make it appropriately balanced for that instrument, the instrument is then ready to proceed with the great work.

That is the work of wind and fire. The spiritual body energy field is a pathway, or channel. When body and mind are receptive and open, then the spirit can become a functioning shuttle or communicator from the entity’s individual energy of will upwards, and from the streamings of the creative fire and wind downwards.

Here's a simpler view where the road you're traveling could be viewed as learning (much more deeply) about being.

Quote:13.16 Questioner: Could you tell me about this first density of planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

Just to note, my understanding of this enigmatic wind and fire business is that the individualised being scoops up universal energy from below and this becomes more and more personalised as it roams higher up the ladder of deeper levels of consciousness (i.e., up the energy centers seriatim).  Well, what determines the creative hallmarks of the personalsation?  In part that would be bias born of experience, but also there is a spiritual bias.  That is, the forms of spirit which accompany you help to personalise the universal energy as it is refined on it's journey up the ladder.  This expression, inflected by the experience of spirit, of deeper awareness of being would be the so called "work of wind and fire," again, according to my personal--and rather feeble--understanding of this.

I'll stop here for the while.  Does any of this have a ring of truth for you?

RE: Episode #99 - Sacred Fool - 05-08-2021

Here is some addition food for thought, a/k/a potential catalyst.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1990/1990_1129.aspx

Quote:Carla: Yes, there was something that you said that I’ve always meant ask you. It has been my feeling for as long as I can remember that the physical act of making love is kind of a thanksgiving or Eucharist, a sacrament, and is as holy as the passion of the spirit and the passion of the open heart or service-oriented passions are. Does this idea show some distortion, and if so, in what way? What is the clear perception?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. It is, to our best knowledge, true that the sexual energy exchanges offer the potential for the most sacred of worship as the two entities become one in seeking, one in experience, and one in expression of that which is sought and that which is experienced. However, for most entities, as is the case for most opportunities for such worship and serving, there is only the beginning movement into that which is truly sacred and that which gives the heartfelt praise and thanksgiving that is possible to give within [this] type of energy exchange, and expression of this exchange. Thus, again, we have the intention, the purity of intention, being the primary factor in determining whether such an experience, or any experience, shall provide the sincere and sacred joy and praise to the one Creator.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1996/1996_0428.aspx

Q`uo Wrote:The other way that you can open this energy center is by coming to grips with the sexuality with which this physical vehicle was supplied. Gaze at experience and come into ever closer awareness of the sacramental nature of this energy. That which is called sexuality is only the surface expression of that driving force which has created the densities. It is as though each of you had within the self a port upon the ocean of eternity, for through the physical vehicle of woman flows the ocean of life and to its shores come each male energy to enter and know infinite love, infinite energy and the miracle of birth from the forever into the now. And to the male has been given that driving enthusiasm that is manifested in that seed which is fertile and which takes hold and offers life within the ocean.

And male and female, energy and energy, come together and flow into each other and create all the polarities, all the densities, all that you can think of. All polarity has its first expression in red ray, so whether you express this energy or are celibate, it does not matter, for if you know and respect the goodness of that basic energy it will well up within as the never-failing spring, always life giving, always life enhancing.

https://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2008/2008_0510.aspx

Q`uo Wrote:It was intended by the Creator that sexuality had the potential of offering to third-density entities an experience of the steady state of the Creator, which would be described by third density entities as orgasm. This is the steady state of the universe. This is the power of unconditional love. This is the engine that drives creation. This is the sunlight that falls upon you. It too, is the fusion of the priest and the priestess expressing unconditional love in a steady state.

As a priest and priestess who are mated become more experienced, each with the other, there begin to be refinements on the art of touching, on the nuances of intimacy, so that each can bring the other very close to the point of orgasm and then remain there, playing with that energy, fueling it, playing again, and fueling again, and not feeling the need to move to orgasm.
We believe this is what the one known as Jim had in mind when he spoke of prolonging foreplay, and this is certainly the major part of being able to move up in orders of magnitude, in terms of the brilliance and the power of the energy exchange involved.

However, it is never to be forgotten that all of the energy centers are involved in sacred sexuality. One cannot play in the fields of the Lord if one does not have the lower chakras running well, glad and free and open and accepting of life and all that it offers.

It is indeed so that when both entities, the priest and the priestess, have consciously dedicated their lives to the service of the one infinite Creator, this doubles the power available to each. This is according to the way of doubling or squares. As in many other kinds of energies, when there are two who together seek, the power of that seeking is doubled.

And we would certainly agree with the one known as Jim that when there is a simultaneous orgasm between the priest and the priestess, the energy exchange is at its most brilliant, focused and collected. It is certainly the most lucid way to experience the fusion of self with self and self with Creator.

Yet, at the same time, we would note that it is possible to have a powerful energy exchange without orgasm, simply because of the intention of the mated pair and their dedication of the time of pleasure and feeling good to the service of the one infinite Creator. There are many among your people who have been well mated and who no longer are able to share the sexuality in the way of their youth. This in no way inhibits their ability to exchange sexual energy, to make each other feel good, and to have sacred play.

Sacred sexuality begins with a person’s willingness to become magical. To be able to experience sacred sexuality, a seeker must release those thoughts of himself which limit him. He must find it within himself to accept himself just as he is and to fall in love with himself, casting aside all thought of self-improvement or self judgment. The beginning of the seeker’s transition to the magical personality is his total acceptance of himself as he is.

We believe that this is perhaps the critical difficulty with sacred sexuality and is that limiting factor which keeps many from experiencing the full freedom and beauty of sacred sexuality.

Think of yourself not as you see yourself in the mirror but as you feel yourself when you pray for what you most dearly wish. See yourself not as a physical being but as a dreamer, a hoper, a lover of the light, an idealist. See those energies of intention that have nothing to do with the manifestations of the world. This is the beginning of the magical personality: to perceive yourself more truly than you can with the mirrors of the world.

And finally, we would note the impossibility of creating sacred sexuality without context. Such has often been attempted by those who would like to take a shortcut and who perhaps are unable to sustain a committed personal relationship for the length of time that it takes to establish a safe haven where two can trust that they shall not be harmed. Many are those who have attempted to create sacred sexuality by the use of objects, such as prostitutes, where all of the work of the magician is done by one entity in solitude, using the object in order to express the actual sexual energy. This shall never become true sacred sexuality, for there is no energy exchange.

In higher densities this shall be much clearer, for in higher densities entities exchange the dynamic between them upon meeting and so experience a kind of orgasm simply by shaking hands and saying hello, shall we say. There is nothing hidden or shameful. All energies are accepted as clean and beautiful. So entities dwell in an atmosphere of the exchanging of energies at all times.

You who dwell within the veil do not have that luxury. And so, in order to become able to practice as priest and priestess in sacred sexuality, you must create with another that safe place that enables trust and faith to reign supreme. How precious such a relationship is and how much it has to offer!

RE: Episode #99 - JohnA - 05-10-2021

Suzanna, thank so much for sharing your experiences and insight. While listening to the podcast, I guess I received some valuable insight from your explanations. I ended up having the most intense waves of energy flowing up through my body about 3/4 the way through. For years, I've been practicing with Robert Bruce's Energy Work and other yoga practices, but a couple simple tips you provided REALLY did it. It was totally amazing. Thank you!

If you're still checking in, I have two questions:

First, while this experience was amazing, now I'm struggling with being overly energetic. I have had some low level anxiety over the year that seems to be somewhat amped up right now. Trying some grounding practices I've found and other things. (Also have made sure I don't have any other medical issues, which I don't appear to.) Any other tips or exercises for managing energies after a major release?

Second, I noticed some of your early podcasts are available, but not #13. I was wondering if you might be able to make Podcast #13 Sexual Energy Transfer with Jim McCarty, available to the L/L Research group here. I'm curious about this subject. (In particular, my partner is going through menopause. Curious what you and Jim say here. I also did find Diana Richardson's books and will probably get one of them.)

Thanks so much!

RE: Episode #99 - flofrog - 05-11-2021

(05-08-2021, 04:15 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:  

Think of yourself not as you see yourself in the mirror but as you feel yourself when you pray for what you most dearly wish. See yourself not as a physical being but as a dreamer, a hoper, a lover of the light, an idealist. See those energies of intention that have nothing to do with the manifestations of the world. This is the beginning of the magical personality: to perceive yourself more truly than you can with the mirrors of the world.

This is so what it all is

RE: Episode #99 - Bliss - 05-29-2021

I'm so happy you've had some direct experiences with all this! I wish you a wonderful adventure of exploration.

I have not been good about coming back here to check the boards, and my apologies for that. I wanted to note that I just upgraded my soundcloud account to once again show all of my previous podcast episodes. Here is the link where they can be accessed: https://soundcloud.com/user-443621301/tracks

I too have had some phases where anxiety was an issue. One way I deal with it is to imagine a loving guide holding my left hand, and sometimes that will bring me right out of it. Meditation also seems to keep it more at bay for me in general, I definitely have less anxiety when I am regular at meditating.

Best of luck!

Suzanna

RE: Episode #99 - Bliss - 05-29-2021

So, Sacred Fool. I apologize for the very long delay in responding.

I've re-read these last two posts of yours a few times. At to the first posting, the primary things that resonate with me are these:

"the field of study which you have queried about is one which is large. Many volumes could not contain its scope. The manner of seeking the one Creator by the use of the transformational potentials within the sexual energy exchange is a study which requires the discipline and intent and purity that any study concerning one’s evolutionary path would require. The basic concept is that through the sexual energy exchange, a levering factor may be utilized to propel the consciousness of an entity or entities through the routes of mind that the shuttle of the spirit may be activated and allow the fully experienced presence of the one infinite Creator."

I have and do sense the vastness of this pursuit, and also that I am in what I believe to be the early stages of exploration, experience and integration of my experience. My partner and I have been experiencing an ever expanding landscape of bliss together that never ceases to surprise us both. There appears to be no ceiling or arriving, which is so far from my former three dimensional experience of mechanical sexuality.

This also speaks to me:

"The trigger, then being pulled, will allow further work according to the degree of success of the seeker in previous use of mental catalyst and physical catalyst in the process of its own inner balancing or accepting of lessons presented in the daily round of activities."

In my case, I think it's no accident that I did not experience this expansion until well into middle age. I had much balancing to accomplish before that, the most important of which has been acceptance of self and forgiveness of self.

Almost every single thing about the second collection of quotes speaks to me directly. The main things being the acceptance of self, the building of trust in a relationship in order to be able to unlock the exchanges that are transcendent, the fact that even a celibate can experience this energy, which is not often talked about, the willingness to engage in a sense of magic as another key, and the entire description of the priest and priestess exchanges. It describes what I'm experiencing very well!