Bring4th
Developing a social memory complex - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Developing a social memory complex (/showthread.php?tid=19146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-02-2021

I have been looking into the possibility of moving into fourth density directly without having to reincarnate. I'm still unsure about that possibility but I found something else which is that it's possible to develop a social memory complex (collective consciousness) even in third density:

Quote:"Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation." - Law of One 38.6

And this can potentially be a first step of a transition into fourth density.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Ymarsakar - 05-02-2021

Aka internet.

If you want to graduate from 3rd to 4th, then you need 51% positive. Half of all present moments with compassion as love

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 08:01 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Aka internet.

If you want to graduate from 3rd to 4th, then you need 51% positive. Half of all present moments with compassion as love

Yes, the internet is a useful tool in a development of a social memory complex (SMC). And fortunately earth has already moved into a positive fourth density. Our human civilization is still in third density but since Gaia herself is already in fourth density it indicates that we are at a later stage of third density where the development of a social memory complex becomes possible.

And a positive SMC is easier to develop than a negate service to self one. Ra says that 3D SMCs are rare but they are aware of positive 3D SMCs:

Quote:"Questioner: Could you give me an example of a planet of this nature, both a third-density service-to-others type and a third-density self-service type at this level of, of attainment conditions?

Ra: I am Ra. As far as we are aware there are no negatively oriented third-density social memory complexes. Positively oriented social memory complexes of third density are not unheard of but quite rare. However, an entity from the star Sirius’ planetary body has approached this planetary body twice. This entity is late third-density and is part of a third-density social memory complex. This has been referred to in the previous material. The social memory complex is properly a fourth-density phenomenon." - Law of One 38.7

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Ymarsakar - 05-02-2021

"Our human civilization is still in third density but since Gaia herself is already in fourth density it indicates that we are at a later stage of third density where the development of a social memory complex becomes possible."

For different densities mixing together, I use the decimal system. So 4.3.3 would be something like 4th density plane of existence, 3rd density planetary consciousness, 3rd density national consciousness. ANd on down it goes.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-02-2021

(05-02-2021, 09:37 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: For different densities mixing together, I use the decimal system. So 4.3.3 would be something like 4th density plane of existence, 3rd density planetary consciousness, 3rd density national consciousness. ANd on down it goes.

There are many Wanderers on earth and most of them from 6th density. So they are with your decimal system 4.3.3.6! When using nations as the smallest collectives.

This means that many people on earth already have a large potential for developing a social memory complex.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Ymarsakar - 05-03-2021

(05-02-2021, 09:59 PM)Anders Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 09:37 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: For different densities mixing together, I use the decimal system. So 4.3.3 would be something like 4th density plane of existence, 3rd density planetary consciousness, 3rd density national consciousness. ANd on down it goes.

There are many Wanderers on earth and most of them from 6th density. So they are with your decimal system 4.3.3.6! When using nations as the smallest collectives.

This means that many people on earth already have a large potential for developing a social memory complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlSjbk8R64

An example is this retreat in Costa Rica, of a developing social memory complex. This would be a .5 social memory complex, rather than just a .4 or .3

A .3 sub density smc might be alcoholics anonymous. And a .4 SMC would be something like a family, blood relations.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Doomchief - 05-03-2021

Quote:14.32 Questioner: Where did the information come from that Edgar Cayce channeled?

Ra: I am Ra. We have explained before that the intelligent infinity is brought into intelligent energy from eighth density or the octave. The one vibratory sound complex called Edgar used this gateway to view the present, which is not the continuum you experience but the potential social memory complex of this planetary sphere. The term your peoples have used for this is the “Akashic Record” or the “Hall of Records.” This is the last question which you may now ask.
The social memory complex is here, present in the time/space. As I understand, the goal for "activation" of this complex in space/time is in serving and polarising more, for more entities to reach the Intelligent Infinity.
Quote:8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your peoples; some are of the entities known to you as the group of Orion.” My first question is what did you mean by the landings are of your peoples?

Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-03-2021

(05-03-2021, 06:36 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(05-02-2021, 09:59 PM)Anders Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlSjbk8R64

An example is this retreat in Costa Rica, of a developing social memory complex. This would be a .5 social memory complex, rather than just a .4 or .3

A .3 sub density smc might be alcoholics anonymous. And a .4 SMC would be something like a family, blood relations.

No, I would say that a family is usually just an ego constellation, I would say .3 at most, haha. As Jesus said (paraphrasing): If you only love your loved ones, what more are you doing than tax collectors? As for the video, yes maybe 0.5, I have no clue except I noticed the circular formation.

"No, I would say that a family is usually just an ego constellation, I would say .3 at most, haha. "

Are you using your own family as a baseline? Because each family is its own thing.

(05-03-2021, 07:58 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "No, I would say that a family is usually just an ego constellation, I would say .3 at most, haha. "

Are you using your own family as a baseline? Because each family is its own thing.

Consider, if you will, the family unit within the animal kingdom. That's second density. How much more unity does a human family unit have? Often even less! That's why Jesus came with a sword to break up the family unit because if we get stuck there we will hardly even maintain third density.

"That's second density. How much more unity does a human family unit have?"

The individual animal consciousness is at 2rd density, but the collective animal soul is not, it is higher. Consider Dolphins and whales.

Each animal collective spirit is different.

"How much more unity does a human family unit have? Often even less!"

And often even more. What is your baseline?

"That's why Jesus came with a sword to break up the family unit because if we get stuck there we will hardly even maintain third density."

That was what the mortal had to do at the time he was incarnated in, do not confuse that with some type of edict for all times and individuals.

John, look upon your mother, and Mary, look upon your son. Does that sound like what your personal interpretation of what he came here to do, is about? Because those are Yeshua's words on the stake.

(05-03-2021, 08:39 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "That's why Jesus came with a sword to break up the family unit because if we get stuck there we will hardly even maintain third density."

That was what the mortal had to do at the time he was incarnated in, do not confuse that with some type of edict for all times and individuals.

John, look upon your mother, and Mary, look upon your son. Does that sound like what your personal interpretation of what he came here to do, is about? Because those are Yeshua's words on the stake.

Honor your mother and your father, I think Jesus said that. True, but also honor everybody. God sends His rain on the wicked and the saints alike, something like that. And Jesus taught timeless messages. I actually like hardcore Christians because I resonate more with them than the lukewarm Christians. However defending family values, which is something done even today, is not what Jesus was talking about.

Quote:"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
   a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
    a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household." - Matthew 10:34-36

"However defending family values, which is something done even today, is not what Jesus was talking about."

What we are talking about is a density social memory complex. What is the basis for your rejection of the family as an SMC in 3rd density civilization work?

"Matthew 10:34-36"

Matthew is a human, and likely an autistic one at that. What does his words, even assuming they are accurate after being edited so many times by other humans, apply to 3rd density SMCs?

(05-03-2021, 09:06 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: What is the basis for your rejection of the family as an SMC in 3rd density civilization work?

If a family is by default a SMC so is a sports team. So is a nation. Those are not SMCs, they are collective egos, huge difference. Unless you mean service to self SMC, but earth is moving into a service to others SMC.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Patrick - 05-03-2021

Social Complexes and not Social Memory Complexes.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Spaced - 05-03-2021

My understanding is that a social memory complex is formed when the social complex becomes united in their seeking of the creator which allows them to access social memory (i.e. the Akashic records) through the roots of the mind, which contains the memories of each member freely shared with an open heart. Social dynamics become more harmonious as all members of the societal complex understand where each other is coming from and what they bring to the group.

Quote:11.17 Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?

Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then become[s] known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.

(05-03-2021, 09:15 AM)Anders Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 09:06 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: What is the basis for your rejection of the family as an SMC in 3rd density civilization work?

If a family is by default a SMC so is a sports team. So is a nation. Those are not SMCs, they are collective egos, huge difference. Unless you mean service to self SMC, but earth is moving into a service to others SMC.

Again, we go back to my first question. Are you using your family as a baseline and why does this apply to every other family in existence?

The key word is memory.

A sports team or a nation, will disappear once the memory of it ceases, which is not that difficult with linear time. Just wait.

What is it that binds a family together? And what is the Blood of Christ?

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Minyatur - 05-03-2021

(05-03-2021, 07:42 AM)Anders Wrote: No, I would say that a family is usually just an ego constellation, I would say .3 at most, haha. As Jesus said (paraphrasing): If you only love your loved ones, what more are you doing than tax collectors? As for the video, yes maybe 0.5, I have no clue except I noticed the circular formation.

Reminded me of this quote:

Quote:19.15 Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who’ve just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first— two things. I’m wondering about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road towards service to self that will eventually take him to fourth or fifth density.

I would assume that an entity can continue— can start, say, in second density with service totally to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never ever be pulled over. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives other-selves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - breakingties - 05-03-2021

You can reach any density while still in this body at this time. It is possible to develop even a 6th density collective counsciousness.

(05-03-2021, 11:30 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote:
(05-03-2021, 09:15 AM)Anders Wrote:

Again, we go back to my first question. Are you using your family as a baseline and why does this apply to every other family in existence?

The key word is memory.

A sports team or a nation, will disappear once the memory of it ceases, which is not that difficult with linear time. Just wait.

What is it that binds a family together? And what is the Blood of Christ?

You mean that there can be smaller STO SMCs already on earth. Yes, that's possible. Not only families, but even some spiritual communities, and even whole "underground" societies. What I mean is developing a global STO SMC! And it can start small and even use some of the already existing SMCs, if there are any, as a foundation.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Spaced - 05-03-2021

In the llresearch channelings there is one channeled entity that appears to be a small SMC that originated here on Earth which calls itself Yadda. When Carla asked another entity (Latwii) about Yadda they provided this info.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0113.aspx
Quote:Carla: I have a question that someone who was reading Light/Lines sent in and which I couldn’t answer, and so I thought it might be interesting to ask it. I understand that most of the contacts that we receive are from the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. Is Yadda, who we’ve heard from a couple of times recently, a member of the Confederation, and why does he speak with an accent? Did he have a—did someone from that social memory complex, if it is a social memory complex, choose to incarnate as an Oriental?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. We find that those known to this group as Yadda are a somewhat unusual gathering of souls. This entity is a group of beings which has achieved the nature of what you have called the social memory complex, the mind of each having become one with each other and the seeking, therefore, for truth also having become one-pointed. Therefore, these entities are of the Confederation as you have described it, and are desirous to be of service wherever possible. The nature of these entities, few in number, is that they have within your planetary influence enjoyed their incarnational experiences in those regions which are of the Oriental affiliation, and therefore when speaking to the very few groups that they speak to, utilize that most recent portion of their incarnation experience since it is most fresh within their beingness.

May we answer you further, my sister?

Carla: Yeah. Would these be those who came from Lemuria?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. These known as Yadda are entities old in your planet’s measure of time, and their experience stretches back into your history before yet including that time which you have described as Lemuria. Their origins are other than this particular planetary sphere but due to the necessity for repeating the third-density cycle of evolution, they found themselves able to do this …

(Side one of tape ends.)

Carla: Okay. I’m trying to remember the history as Ra gave it. We’re talking either Mars or Maldek then, right? I assume Mars, since the Maldek people are just now coming into third density proper. Is that correct?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. This is incorrect.

Carla: Incorrect. Okay. Well, the only other connection that I know of is the Sirius influence. Would this be they?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. We are afraid that once again you are incorrect.
Carla: Aha. Well, let me try Maldek.

I am Latwii, and we may aid you, we feel, by suggesting that the influence which you attempt to discover is that of Deneb.

Carla: Deneb. I don’t know my Ra well enough. Thank you. What I’m interested in actually though is, then these fledglings have perhaps put in for membership, I mean, they’re Earth’s just beginning social memory complex, right? Or part of that?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. There are those individuals and small groupings of entities within your own planetary influence who have achieved the level of, shall we use the misnomer, understanding necessary for inclusion within the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator over the great span of what you call time and history of your planet. Few there have been who have achieved this level of vibrational understanding. Those of which you speak who have called themselves Yadda are a small group of such entities.

May we answer you further, my sister?

The Yadda channelings are pretty interesting, they have a playful energy in the early channelings and joke about Carla's insistence on challenging them in the name of Christ ("why not the Buddha?" they say in one session and "at least I don't have to believe in Santa Claus" in another). Carla mentioned that she preferred not to channel them regularly as she preferred the "highest and best" source and Yadda were likely early 4th density. Also they spoke with a Chinese accent which she found difficult.

Also of note, llresearch are not the only group to have channeled Yadda, they were channeled by Mark Probert and the Inner Circle in the 1950s.

It makes me wonder, once the Earth goes through a planetary harvest would they become part of the planetary SMC or remain their own entity?

The main difference between a STO SMC and ordinary collectives is as I understand Ra the green ray activation.

Quote:"Questioner: I just meant was it possible, say, for a green-ray… when we’re talking about green-ray activation and energy transfers, is it possible for a green-ray person who is primarily green-ray activation to vary on both sides of green ray a large or a small amount in energy activation, or does he stay primarily green-ray?

Ra: I am Ra. We grasp the newness of material requested by you. It was unclear, for we thought we had covered this material. The portion covered is this: the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray. Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer.

The new material is this: once the green ray has been achieved, the ability of the entity to enter blue ray is immediate and is only awaiting the efforts of the individual. The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray." - Law of One 32.14

That might seem like a small difference but it's huge! Without green ray activation it would be like a colony of bacteria trying to form a multicellular organism. They can't do it. At most they will form a biofilm.

For human collectives it means that no matter how spiritual a community is, without green ray activation it will still just be a bunch of egos clashing with each other such as at the hint of a financial problem.

Probably some Wanderers on earth already have the capacity to form STO-SMCs but let's say for the sake of argument that nobody on earth has that capability yet. In such worst-case scenario let's assume that there are lots of advanced ETs in our galaxy. Then why can't they help us to develop a global SMC?

Ra is an example of such help, but it's in conceptual form. Why can't higher beings help us more directly? My explanation is that, to use the bacteria analogy again, we third density beings are like bacteria compared to the higher density beings who are like the cells of a multicellular organism. And just as bacteria can't form a multicellular organism, third density beings can't form STO-SMCs until our green ray is activated.

In some cases maybe direct help from higher beings happen, and it's just that it goes on under the public radar so to speak. But the good thing is that all is one, so green ray activation can happen within ourselves without the need for external guides. Another reason I believe is that our current civilization needs to be harvested, meaning the wheat saved and the chaff discarded, so too much interference by higher beings would interfere with that harvest and change our public society too much, too fast.

Many people maybe claim that they have an open heart and the green ray activated, so why are they still in ego consciousness and separate? My interpretation is that it's nowhere near actual green-ray activation. I have to be honest here, and assume that those claims are just a mental beliefs with the heart still being closed.

I read in a medical article that we humans can't feel pain in the heart. Instead what we feel is so-called referred pain. So even on a biological and neurological level our heart is disconnected. And I even have a suspicion that if we connect with our heart before being spiritually developed enough it would cause a flood of massive pain!

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-04-2021

The difference between Ra and me is like the difference between myself and a single cell in my body. That's how I see it and why Ra talked about narrow-band communication.

As an illustration if I play a video game and get excited it results in a muscle cell in my body to receive stress hormones. And then the cell asks me what was the cause of the stress hormones. If I tell the cell that I was playing a video game, the cell doesn't understand that, it can only understand chemicals such as peptides.

What I can do is to tell the cell that I'm a whole social construct of cells, trillions of cells. And the cell may reply that it too is a part of a social construct (a muscle fiber) and asks if that's the same thing. I reply that no, I as a human being am more integrated than a community of single cells. And then the cell describes how there sometimes can be stains in its community (the muscle fiber) and asks that if they could make the cells work more harmoniously together if that would be the same as my community of cells. And so on.

It will be a very narrow-band communication between myself and the single cell. Similarly, when Ra communicates as a social memory complex with us humans in third density the situation is similar to me trying to interact with a single cell in my body. So it's a vast difference in scale between perspectives.

Service-to-others (STO) social memory complexes seem to be like horachies made of holons. A holon is a whole that at the same time is a part. On the other hand service-to-self (STS) social memory complexes are like what Ken Wilber calls dominator hierarchies. In the STO case the green ray is activated. And in a STS SMC the green ray is missing!

Quote:Questioner: Then the service-to-others path have potentiated that which is not. Could you expand that a little bit so I can understand it better?

"Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

When fifth-density refinement has been achieved that which is not is carried further, the wisdom density being explored by entities which have no compassion, no universal love. They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is." - Law of One 85.11

And I think it also explains the 51% and 95% divide between STO vs STS harvest. In a holarchy the individuals are holons supporting the whole and the whole supporting the individuals, hence 50/50. In a dominator hierachy the individuals support the whole through pressure and can only be held together with nasty oppression and rule over others, so it requires 95% service to self.

Quote:Questioner: We chose the values of— or you were given the values of better than 50% service to others for fourth-density positive and better than 95% service to self for fourth-density negative social memory complexes. Do these two values correspond to the same rate, shall I say, of vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. I perceive you have difficulty in expressing your query. We shall respond in an attempt to clarify your query.

The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest." - Law of One 47.3

The green ray is even actively denied in STS harvest: "The fourth-density negative entity has made the choice available to each at third-density harvest. It is aware of the full array of possible methods of viewing the universe of the One Creator and it is convinced that the ignoring and non-use of the green-ray energy center will be the method most efficient in providing harvestability of fourth density." - Law of One 87.11

In a STO harvest can a person be a saint 51% and a nasty murderer 49% of the time and still make the transition? No, of course not I think.

Take the idea of a holarchy again. The individuals serve the whole and the whole serves the individuals. And here it becomes a bit tricky, since serving the whole is an incredibly complicated task. So the service needs to of a kind that actually works in harmony with the whole. Easier said than done. And that's why green-ray activation is needed because that causes heart chakra coherence between the individuals with holistic connection that automatically is in harmony with the whole.

Another issue with service is that self-sacrifice can easily become a win-lose situation. A STO SMC is win-win, so service where the individual loses actually destroys the SMC.

And even service done where there is pleasure and gratitude, it can easily become misguided. For example a healer can heal somebody and it results in a bigger disaster. So it's extremely difficult as a separate individual to actually know which service is good from the bigger picture.

Here is an example of service in the Bible:

Quote:"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." - Matthew 6:3-4

At first that passage might seem puzzling, or being about not bragging, but I believe it's really simple! In third density we don't know whether to give or not to give is the best action in a particular situation. Serving the whole is much more difficult than serving according to beliefs. Not giving in a situation can be bad and giving in a situation can also be bad. It depends on a huge number of factors with future overall consequences hard to predict. And "giving in secret" I take as meaning that we ourselves don't know the situation until the giving or not giving takes place, and then infinite intelligence (called God in the Bible) takes care of making sure it serves the whole.

Oh! I just got an insight. "Serving God" doesn't mean following some rigid rules. That's just the surface third density interpretation. Serving God means like in my previous post accessing infinite intelligence instead of serving according to beliefs. Money is the main tool in our third density society. Serving money means serving according to personal beliefs and social rules. That misses the access to infinite intelligence.

Quote:"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." - Matthew 6:24