Bring4th
Developing a social memory complex - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Developing a social memory complex (/showthread.php?tid=19146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-04-2021

The Law of One seems to have gained a lot of popularity recently but so have nonduality teachings. So what about spiritual enlightenment? I found this passage from Ra:

Quote:"We cannot offer shortcuts to enlightenment. Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment, but who can know when an entity will open the gate to the present?" - Law of One 17.2

Jesus talked about the need for denying oneself. I think Buddhism has something similar. And nonduality teachings talk about the need for dissolving the ego. And from a Law of One perspective it may be valid to think of the ego as a result of the Veil, and dissolving the ego then means removing the Veil so that there is an opening to intelligent infinity.

This means that all those spiritual teachings can be made compatible! And although spiritual enlightenment doesn't seem to directly result in a STO SMC, it could be starting point for developing a STO SMC. Ra says:

Quote:"The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power, manipulation, and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex." - Law of One 15.12

One major drawback with a third density SMC is that we will still run around with third density bodies of flesh. That sucks, in my not so humble opinion. But we can use transhumanism to improve our physical bodies, or maybe even improve our bodies through spiritual means even though it will be much less change than in higher density bodies. Could be good enough until we make the leap into fourth density.

I found this L/L Research podcast: All about social memory complexes. Featuring special guests Aaron and Jana

Could be useful, for me at least, to get more insights about SMCs.

Excellent intro in the L/L Research SMC podcast. It reminded me that it's also about a collective mind. That's huge. Instead of thinking with only our individual mind, we have access to everybody's minds in the SMC.

This is also useful to avoid fooling oneself. In an actual SMC there is a shared mind and other shared states such as feelings etc. So unless those abilities have awakened in oneself one is still a separate ego.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Ymarsakar - 05-04-2021

"But we can use transhumanism to improve our physical bodies,"

Transhumanism in the cyborg sense, is incompatible with STO SMC path.

It is compatible with a negative SMC, however, the AI signal network.

When you have a nano chip in your head telling you what to do, this is not the holy spirit or intuition.

(05-04-2021, 11:45 AM)Ymarsakar Wrote: "But we can use transhumanism to improve our physical bodies,"

Transhumanism in the cyborg sense, is incompatible with STO SMC path.

It is compatible with a negative SMC, however, the AI signal network.

When you have a nano chip in your head telling you what to do, this is not the holy spirit or intuition.

Okay, yes I take that back. Transhumanism is to be stuck even more in third density. And I find the idea of microchips in the brain horrible. I guess I was thinking of some improvements of our biology through biotech etc but even that is doubtful on a second thought.

Something they said in the SMC podcast is that there may be several different approaches to developing a SMC. That made me think of the possibility to instead of starting with interacting with other people to build the SMC to just start with oneself! And when the green ray is activated there will be spiritual gravity powering the development of the SMC, even a global SMC.

Money causes a lot of spiritual entropy when there is a separation between my money and other people's money. Because money then has tension and struggle in it. Even if I was a billionaire I would still serve money if I treated my money as separate. Concern about money is to serve money, which is love of money which in turn is the root of all evil.

Serving money prevents the developing of a service-to-others social memory complex, because then there is service-to-self by treating money as a possession. Even if I give a lot of money to charity, that would just be an ugly savior role where I somehow believe I can save other people through my 'ego grace'. Totally STS crap.

EVERYTHING the ego does is service-to-self. It doesn't matter if the ego tries to be a spiritual healer, a self-sacrificing saint, a giver of money and wisdom, people will FEEL the phoniness of those kinds of ego savior actions and recognize it as a facade of a sadistic energy vampire.

So service to others is not something the ego can do. What is needed is for the ego to dissolve. Egos trying to develop a STO SMC will merely produce of mess of conflicts. The use of money alone reveals the STS habit. Because for a SMC to use money would be like having to use money to interact with oneself, which would be ridiculous and insane.

I want to point out that the ego is a natural and necessary development. It's just that the ego is incapable of forming a STO SMC. And we need to recognize the ego in ourselves and have compassion. The ego is fearful, confused, filled with anger and produces a lot of suffering for itself and others. The ego is the main third density catalyst for spiritual growth.

A STO SMC overcomes spiritual entropy and since the ego has lots of spiritual entropy, combining a bunch of egos will result in a combination of all that spiritual entropy. We can see this in society today in the form of all the conflicts that are still going on since the dawn of official human history.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Ohr Ein Sof - 05-04-2021

Anders....right! So, we use the ego to learn something about ourselves. It does have it's benefits. Not many but some.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-05-2021

(05-04-2021, 09:33 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Anders....right! So, we use the ego to learn something about ourselves. It does have it's benefits. Not many but some.

I would say that the ego has huge benefits. It's the ego that has developed our current human civilization, all the way from agriculture to iPhones. The "fall" of humanity was the separation from undifferentiated oneness in the "garden of Eden", and then humanity ate fruit from "the three of the knowledge of good and evil" meaning development in duality as separate individuals. Sin means to miss the mark, meaning missing oneness and experiencing separation. This has allowed the development of a unique civilization.

However, now that the ego has served its role it needs to be discarded and humanity returning to oneness by harvesting the valuable things produced by the ego throughout our history.

Without ego separation humanity would have remained in oneness and a service-to-others social memory complex may have developed. The problem with that is that from a cosmic perspective all third density planets would develop in the same kind of way leading to lack of uniqueness.

Because of the immense struggle humanity has gone through throughout history it has produced our unique human civilization. That's very valuable when we move into higher densities and interact with other civilizations. It also explains the planetary quarantine and "Prime Directive" preventing advanced ET civilizations from interfering with our own development on earth.

Gigi Young said that the sun is like our collective soul. And Ra has talked about the sun as our larger logos. That means our larger holon! So it seems like the sun will be the "higher global self" guiding our evolution. Gigi has this long presentation about the sun which may give some additional clues related to the development of a global SMC:

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Doomchief - 05-05-2021

The ego is a human concept. It reflects certain distortions in the understanding of the Mind. If looked upon through the lens of the Archetypical mind there are no parts of the mind that need to die out.

(05-05-2021, 05:08 AM)Doomchief Wrote: The ego is a human concept. It reflects certain distortions in the understanding of the Mind. If looked upon through the lens of the Archetypical mind there are no parts of the mind that need to die out.

That's an interesting take on it. And Ra actually said that the ego is a yellow ray blockage. So the ego then is not a separate entity but simply a blockage caused by the Veil.

Gigi Young said that there are sun beings walking around on earth, and they come to help humanity evolve. The sun beings reincarnate on earth, which sounds similar to what Ra calls Wanderers. However Wanderers may be trapped in third density and with a yellow ray blockage.

Is there truth to what Gigi said? I don't know but that's an interesting possibility. There are then humans on earth who have the capacity for developing a STO social memory complex, and they can guide those of us who need to remove the yellow ray blockage.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Ymarsakar - 05-05-2021

"Is there truth to what Gigi said?"

A lot of truth, although it is limited by what the audience can process or what they are allowed to know. I see the ego as a software attachment or daemon program that was given to the mind body spirit complex in order to function here in this dimensional reality.

Much like a vehicle, it can be tweaked, damaged, upgraded, or you can go asleep and fall off a bridge in it. What tends to happen is that light workers must "drive" and manipulate/control the ego vehicle, whereas others can integrate with the vehicle much like Knightrider, where the vehicle has its own AI and they work together, a car driving itself with the approval of the driver.

Then there are times when the ego is rebelling, and the driver is clueless or also antagonist, and they begin fighting each other. This is called "trying to kill your ego". The spirit that owns the vehicle, is telling the vehicle how roads/brakes work, and the vehicle/ego is telling the spirit how spiritual reality works.

"I guess I was thinking of some improvements of our biology through biotech etc but even that is doubtful on a second thought."

Any technology can be used for good or evil, but the Earth as it currently is, does not need the nanotechnology. It needs more spiritual awareness, and technology is merely a minor tool. People treat it as the omnipotent blessing of their religious science god however, which is a problem in and of itself.

The highest spiritual knowledge, is superior than any technology. The most supreme technology is indistinguishable from magic to more primitive civs. And the most supreme spiritual knowledge, is basically magic or divine power.

If serving money causes spiritual entropy, then how to avoid serving money? We need to use money on a practical level in order to participate in society (in the ordinary society at least). Therefore even rejecting money is indirectly a service to money since we are then fighting against money, resulting in more spiritual entropy.

I didn't find Ra explaining spiritual entropy directly, but there are statements from Ra such as: "the problem of spiritual entropy causes them to experience constant disintegration of their social memory complexes" (7.15)

And L/L Research has pages about spiritual entropy, such as:

Quote:"So there is a spiritual entropy [1] that happens when progress is not made. Energies become less and less organized and more and more chaotic because the energy is unusable after a certain point." - https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0211.aspx#_ftn1

I think of spiritual entropy as deterioration and disorder caused by inner friction. Money itself actually has low entropy, but it's an artificial construct that lacks wholeness, so money causes friction between itself and the rest of reality.

Removing the spiritual entropy caused by money can therefore (in theory) be done from a wholeness perspective. The wholeness includes money and is therefore in harmony with money, which removes the friction that produces spiritual entropy. In practice it means being neutral in relation to money, not numb but peaceful.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Patrick - 05-05-2021

One issue with trying to work positively with the concept of money is that the intent behind money is to hoard our energies away from us.

What I found is that when you set your intent to find a truly positive way of using money, you actually end up with a system that is no longer using money.

The transition to such could begin with replacing accounting with reverse accounting for example.

There are many initiatives afoot regarding that subject. Here is one of them: https://eosprojects.com/the-technate-social-sustainability-and-equality.html

RE: Developing a social memory complex - flofrog - 05-05-2021

I love it Patrick... 'When used the energy unit ceases to exist' and this existing dutifully in transparency, just great. Wink

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Doomchief - 05-05-2021

(05-05-2021, 05:56 AM)Anders Wrote: Gigi Young said that there are sun beings walking around on earth, and they come to help humanity evolve. The sun beings reincarnate on earth, which sounds similar to what Ra calls Wanderers. However Wanderers may be trapped in third density and with a yellow ray blockage.

Is there truth to what Gigi said? I don't know but that's an interesting possibility. There are then humans on earth who have the capacity for developing a STO social memory complex, and they can guide those of us who need to remove the yellow ray blockage.

From the viewpoint of unity everyone on this plane is the Sun being incarnated on Earth. The Sun as the Logos is gaining experience for the One Infinite Creator and humans on Earth as sub-logoi generate this experience expressing free will.
Being in the plan of the Creator each Earth dweller has a life path, let me say, tailored for every entity with the choice to align themselves according to this plan or experience anything else which is freely allowed by the Sun. Nothing but free will drifted humans further from the intended course and nothing but this very free will can pull humanity back.

I came up with a new definition! Service to self (STS) is spiritual entropy, and service to others (STO) is zero spiritual entropy. And spiritual entropy is a result of friction caused by conflict.

Another way to look at it is that STS is win-lose and STO is win-win. And win-lose leads to lose-lose in the end. For example a cancer in the body is winning and the body is losing. Then when the body dies the cancer dies along with it. Lose-lose.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-06-2021

Gigi said that the sun beings take on the suffering of the whole world and manage it from a higher consciousness. Something like that. But my theory is that we ordinary people do that too, subconsciously! And the suffering is spiritual entropy caused by tensions in the body-mind.

All is one, so we all carry the spiritual entropy of the whole world although much of it is subconscious and therefore we don't feel most of the pain. Dissolving the tensions within oneself, then, removes the spiritual entropy and makes us able to begin developing a global STO social memory complex.

The harvest is somewhat related to a third density SMC. A harvest happens between densities as I understand it, so when remaining in third density it's not exactly a harvest. Still, the same principle is probably applicable even to a third density SMC. I believe that a third density SMC can be seen as a transition step towards fourth density.

I found this L/L Research podcast about the harvest into fourth density: https://llresearch.org/podcast/episodes/in-the-now-ep069.mp3

Christ suffering on the cross can symbolically be seen as Him taking on the spiritual entropy of humanity and removing it. And Christ also represents the way to intelligent infinity. With this principle our subconscious spiritual entropy is removed through Christ, meaning by connecting to intelligent infinity. How? Well, I haven't figured that out yet. I want to find a solution based on the Law of One, so I need to do more research about that.

Here I found one key to connecting to intelligent infinity (and to remove the spiritual entropy I assume):

Quote:"Questioner: Can you tell me how the adept, then, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, what he does then to affect planetary consciousness or increase positive polarity? I still don’t quite understand about this.

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your time/space. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole." - Law of One 50.9

There is also this podcast about intelligent infinity (An episode dedicated to discussing intelligent infinity, intelligent energy, and the gateway to intelligent infinity): https://llresearch.org/podcast/episodes/in-the-now-ep043.mp3

I made a dot connection. In the podcast they talked about how the indigo chakra, the third eye, is the gateway to intelligent infinity. And I connect this to what Ra said about green ray true color activation. So if there is only a third eye connection without heart chakra connection, then that's an incomplete connection, that's false light which is darkness, and how great is that darkness! The third eye must be single, meaning unity with the heart chakra. Or as Jesus put it:

Quote:"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" - Matthew 6:22-23

Amazing, they also said in the podcast that intelligent energy comes to us through the feet and the lower chakras from the sun. That's another dot connection. Then there is the third eye, connecting to the heart chakra and the intelligent energy from the sun moving up into the heart from the lower chakras. That should I guess open the crown (corona = crown, yikes) chakra and activate the halo (corona = halo) of white light (white = full spectrum, all chakras activated).

Quote:"I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." - Revelation 6:2

Dot connections are flooding in to me at the moment, haha. Hopefully not too speculative. Planet Venus is associated with the heart chakra and the color green. And the lower chakras are connected to the sun. And the indigo chakra (third eye) is connected to intelligent infinity (maybe via the central sun of our galaxy I speculate). So it's actually not Gaia we connect with in the heart but planet Venus. Gaia maybe will be connected to our whole body mind complex. The victorious one in Revelation 2 I take as meaning a STO social memory complex, not an individual king or dictator. And "giving the morning star" means I think the heart chakra connection to Venus.

Quote:"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." - Revelation 2:26-29

Also note that Edgar Cayce I think it was said that the 7 churches in the Book of Revelation represent the 7 chakras.