Bring4th
Developing a social memory complex - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Developing a social memory complex (/showthread.php?tid=19146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Developing a social memory complex - flofrog - 05-13-2021

There is this passage Anders, Wink

Quote:6.23 Questioner: The photographs of the bell-shaped craft and reports of contact from Venus [exist from] less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?
Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.

So Anders, there is the enigma of the present density of Venus now... in space/time of course... lol

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Black Dragon - 05-13-2021

On the day our SMC and 4d are actualized, there will be a wellspring of indescribable love, pouring forth the mana. The ambrosia. Around it will be many booths, draped in the flag of every Earth nation, and all the star nations of our ancestry. It is there that we will enjoy Shabbat together. Our cups will run over and all of creation will feel our love.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Spaced - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 02:11 PM)flofrog Wrote: There is this passage Anders, Wink

Quote:6.23 Questioner: The photographs of the bell-shaped craft and reports of contact from Venus [exist from] less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?
Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density.

So Anders, there is the enigma of the present density of Venus now... in space/time of course... lol

This quote may shed some light on the present conditions on Venus:

Quote:6.6 Questioner: Then you… Would it be possible to take one of the people at that time from our planet and place him on Venus? Would he survive? Were conditions much [inaudible]?

Ra: The third-density conditions are not hospitable to the life-forms of your peoples. The fifth and sixth dimensions of that planetary sphere are quite conducive to growing/learning/teaching.

Odd that they use the word dimension instead of density here.

I was under the impression that there was another session where Ra mentions that they currently inhabit the Sun but I can't seem to find that reference. 

They do make reference to the fact that it was the Ancient Egyptians' reverence of the sun that drew them to work with that civilization:

Quote:23.6 Questioner: I see. Then at this time you did not contact them. Can you tell me the same— answer the same questions I just asked with respect to your next attempt to contact the Egyptians?

Ra: I am Ra. The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

[...]

They also mention that the Sun is inhabitable for sixth-density entities:

Quote:41.4 Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being, I am having some difficulty, but I think I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of the sun, of our sun?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.

And that some of the sunlight that reaches us is the product of sixth-density sexual energy transfer aka fusion (strange thought):

Quote:41.5 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth-density entities are actually creating the manifestation of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - jafar - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 08:07 AM)Anders Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 07:51 AM)jafar Wrote: I actually do not see Akashic records and/or logos in 'hierarchical' manner.
It's more of 'entangled multi layered' graph network.

So instead of this:
https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S003132031630200X-gr3.jpg
It's more of like this:
https://miro.medium.com/max/628/1*KGngJpwr96caSQM9rEbQqw.png
Which actually makes me also wonder, where is Ra's physical body now?
They initially evolved on Venus and has a glimpse of physical experience on Earth as well.

I was thinking of each Archaic record as being within each logos, but it might be a huge interconnected network of records as you wrote.

In Graph Network structure, no node/vertex is under any other node or above any other node.
No manifestation is under any other manifestation or above any other manifestation.

But take any node / manifestation as a starting point and one can uncover the entire Graph Network structure. How the node is correlated with one another, assuming the graph network structure is static and no longer growing.
Which is not the case in terms of creation, the graph network structure is infinitely growing, growing faster and faster.

This can be easily experienced in terms of question / inquiry, the things that one do towards Akashic records (or any records / database in general such as google search engine). Start with any question and one shall find an answer. The answer will give birth to plethora of new questions... and the process will be iterative... an answer to a question will only give birth to additional new questions. The uncovering of a vertex by following any edge will only uncover additional edges to undiscovered vertices.

Yes that's my understanding, the consciousness of Ra and friends initially evolved in planet Venus, but not anymore.
And they have a 'manifestation' / experience of physical body / incarnation walking upon planet earth as well.
Thus he has experienced manifestation of (at least) 2 'logos', earth and venus.

Yet it doesn't answer the question, where is Ra and friend's physical body now?
Or they don't have any?

And their consciousness reside only in time-space dimension rather than also in space-time?
For example: consciousness within human body as we experiencing now actually reside in both.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Black Dragon - 05-13-2021

Stars are definitely inhabitable by 6d beings. Obviously the gases, heat, and all that jazz are all on 3d. Not a problem for time/space astral bodies, and not a problem for space/time higher density bodies.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Spaced - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 03:14 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Stars are definitely inhabitable by 6d beings. Obviously the gases, heat, and all that jazz are all on 3d. Not a problem for time/space astral bodies, and not a problem for space/time higher density bodies.

Yeah definitely, Ra talks about how the magnetic fields of Saturn are where the council/guardians live and the Sun has way strong magnetic fields.

Quote:30.14 [...]

The planet known as Saturn has a great affinity for the infinite intelligence and thus it has been dwelled upon in its magnetic fields of time/space by those who wish to protect your system.
[...]

This idea of magnetic fields being related to higher densities appeals to me.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-13-2021

Ra said that most Wanderers on earth are from 6th density. So Ra could be a collective 6th density consciousness on earth! And that it's just that their origin is Venus.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Patrick - 05-13-2021

It's very clear to me that Ra lives within the sun and makes light when having sex. Where did I get that from if it's not directly stated?

(05-13-2021, 03:11 PM)jafar Wrote: Start with any question and one shall find an answer. The answer will give birth to plethora of new questions... and the process will be iterative... an answer to a question will only give birth to additional new questions. The uncovering of a vertex by following any edge will only uncover additional edges to undiscovered vertices.

That's a neat trick. So one can jump to one Akashic record, get some information, and based on that find a jumping connection to another Akashic record. And then repeat from the next Akashic record to a third and so on, and they can be located anywhere in the whole Akashic network. And there may be multiple jump paths for a particular information. For example if I want to find some particular information about Ra I can first access a piece of information from earth's Akashic record and then jump to Venus' based on that information, but there may also be a path to Mars' Akashic record, other solar systems and even in other galaxies.

I don't know if that's how it works but it seems doable.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Patrick - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 03:40 PM)Anders Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 03:11 PM)jafar Wrote: Start with any question and one shall find an answer. The answer will give birth to plethora of new questions... and the process will be iterative... an answer to a question will only give birth to additional new questions. The uncovering of a vertex by following any edge will only uncover additional edges to undiscovered vertices.

That's a neat trick. So one can jump to one Akashic record, get some information, and based on that find a jumping connection to another Akashic record. And then repeat from the next Akashic record to a third and so on, and they can be located anywhere in the whole Akashic network. And there may be multiple jump paths for a particular information. For example if I want to find some particular information about Ra I can first access a piece of information from earth's Akashic record and then jump to Venus' based on that information, but there may also be a path to Mars' Akashic record, other solar systems and even in other galaxies.

I don't know if that's how it works but it seems doable.

And since there's no time. You get the result in a flash! Wink

(05-13-2021, 03:18 PM)Spaced Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 03:14 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: Stars are definitely inhabitable by 6d beings. Obviously the gases, heat, and all that jazz are all on 3d. Not a problem for time/space astral bodies, and not a problem for space/time higher density bodies.

Yeah definitely, Ra talks about how the magnetic fields of Saturn are where the council/guardians live and the Sun has way strong magnetic fields.

Quote:30.14 [...]

The planet known as Saturn has a great affinity for the infinite intelligence and thus it has been dwelled upon in its magnetic fields of time/space by those who wish to protect your system.
[...]

This idea of magnetic fields being related to higher densities appeals to me.

Prana energy / chi energy / Prana body possess similar characteristic with magnetic fields.
Thus it's not 'exclusive' only to 'higher densities'.

We also have prana body / layer in addition of physical body.
I find the Yoga explanation of 5 layer of bodies as sensible to me.

That's the reason why in some part of the world, people developed a martial art based on prana / chi energy / astral body.
https://youtu.be/Ban5TwkSBSQ?t=53

The above video is not 'fake', and the 'opposition force' can only work when the prana frequency are in 'opposition state'.

On the above video, the females are vibrating in high frequency (thus on the defense position) and the men are pre-conditioned to vibrate in low frequency (by deliberately feeling the emotion of hatred, anger, fear etc..) thus in the 'attack' position. One can easily see that there are many people in that video that's not being affected at all by the 'formation of pranic field', that's because they're not in low frequency state.

That's how a 'fight' happened between positive and negative entities, in a sense of a 'fight' using their prana energy / astral bodies. And that's also the reason why a 'fight' between positive entities is an impossibility.

An experience called "Out Of Body Experience" nor "Astral Projection" is an experience where a portion or a copy of the 'pranic layer' of our bodies went 'out' from the physical body and experience / travel through different dimension.

Thus in relation to 5 layer of bodies model as a base reference.
The question is where does the "food body" / "physical body" / Annamaya Kosha of Ra and friends reside now?
Inside the sun?
Has llresearch asked similar question to Ra?

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Doomchief - 05-13-2021

(05-13-2021, 03:11 PM)jafar Wrote: Yes that's my understanding, the consciousness of Ra and friends initially evolved in planet Venus, but not anymore.
And they have a 'manifestation' / experience of physical body / incarnation walking upon planet earth as well.
Thus he has experienced manifestation of (at least) 2 'logos', earth and venus.

This may be if interestSmile
Quote:90.17 Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?

Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.
"Bizarre Ra's adventure".

Hmm... The Akashic network model might work in a similar way as for a service-to-others social memory complex. Bypassing the material world and reaching for only spirit detached from the material world is the toxic and dark side of the Venus influence, Gigi Young said. And I have been thinking that the higher realms must be rooted in the material world to make a harmonious integration. And that matches what Gigi said. I think it's called spiritual bypassing when we try to detach from the material world and escape into a spiritual realm.

If that's true, then the STO SMC is not merely some mental astral telepathic plane. That would be spiritual bypassing, the dark side of the Venus influence. Instead the connection between people in the SMC must be more advanced than that, or else it would just be us as separate egos communicating telepathically with each other and remaining stuck in our individual minds. The SMC mind is a collective consciousness. That's huge! Not merely some ego-to-ego telepathy. The structure for how information flows within the SMC may be similar to the Akashic network model though.

The similitude of 'hierarchical' model will be the old "Yahoo based directory" model.
Where Yahoo tried to categorize every site within the strict categorization of hierarchical directories.

The "Graph network" model is the current / modern search engine model, like Google, Bing or DuckDuckGo.
Just put the content 'anywhere' and the engine will mine and build proper 'tagging' for the content. The 'tags' are the 'edges' and the content is the 'vertex'. A content will lead to another contents by following the 'tags'.
Start with "Fried Chicken" and you will explore plethora of vertices from "Fried Chicken", you can decide to follow the dimension of "places which sell Fried Chicken" or "Recipes of Fried Chicken" or "History of Fried Chicken" or "Images of Fried Chicken" etc..

Akashic model is more closer towards "Graph network" model.
Start with any question and your journey of discovery will start there.
The common question is "My Other / Past Life Experiences" and it will uncover plethora of edges and vertices from there...

Thus in that dimension you and your other avatars will form a 'social memory complex', actually it has formed a 'social memory complex', given time dimension is 'virtual' in nature. Thus Past/Present/Future grammatical rules are becoming irrelevant.

Just like in Google / Bing / DDG search result, there are some links which due to some reason, yet out of your own free will, you decided not to click or traverse into. Then those are the vertices which is not yet within your "Social Memory Complex". But when you've traversed into it, then those vertices will be a part of your "Social Memory Complex".

(05-13-2021, 06:13 PM)jafar Wrote: Thus in that dimension you and your other avatars will form a 'social memory complex', actually it has formed a 'social memory complex', given time dimension is 'virtual' in nature. Thus Past/Present/Future grammatical rules is becoming irrelevant.

Just like in Google / Bing / DDG search result, there are some links which due to some reason, yet out of your own free will, you decided not to click or traverse into. Then those are the vertices which is not yet within your "Social Memory Complex". But when you've traversed into it, then those vertices will be a part of your "Social Memory Complex".

That's a good point. Only a service-to-self social memory complex is a fixed and rigid structure. A STO SMC is more dynamic, and yes probably even fluid such as the temporary formation of sub-SMCs that form out of the individuals' intents, drawing information from past, present and future.

(05-13-2021, 06:43 PM)Anders Wrote: That's a good point. Only a service-to-self social memory complex is a fixed and rigid structure. A STO SMC is more dynamic, and yes probably even fluid such as the temporary formation of sub-SMCs that form out of the individuals' intents, drawing information from past, present and future.

STS Society / Organization might be more of 'hierarchical' in nature.
Who is the "master" and who are the "slaves" must be clearly defined.
And it might be dynamic in nature, the "slaves" can perform a coup to become the new master.
And the master always in the state of 'fear' from the danger of a 'coup' / 'rebellion' from it slaves.

Entities can encounter each other to decide who will be the 'master' (superior) and who will be the 'slave' (inferior) (read: a fight / a battle) The hierarchy are multi-leveled, a master who exclusively owned slaves might have an upward slave relationship to it's master entity.

To me, it's not clear whether the 'slave' have access to all memory of 'master' or whether they 'share' memory at all. Secrecy is key on STS as everything is based on separation and manipulation. When a 'slave' knows everything that the 'master' know he/she can use that information to perform a coup against the master and become the new master.

Thus can it be categorized as "Social Memory Complex"?
When not every memory / knowledge is openly shared?

Session 47
for when a group of mind/body/spirits becomes able to form a social memory complex, all experience of each entity is available to the whole of the complex.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Anders - 05-14-2021

(05-13-2021, 11:32 PM)jafar Wrote: Thus can it be categorized as "Social Memory Complex"?

Session 47
for when a group of mind/body/spirits becomes able to form a social memory complex, all experience of each entity is available to the whole of the complex.

My idea is that in an STO SMC there is a natural preservation of personal integrity. So members naturally refrain from accessing information that needs to be kept private even if they directly can access it. NOT out of fear but as a functioning of creation.

In an STS SMC the situation I imagine is totally different. There private information is protected from other members who would likely breach personal integrity if they had access to it.

If an SMC is one being, then why would a service-to-others SMC need privacy of information? My explanation is that even we in third density as separate individuals need to have knowledge known only to our higher self because if we would know it prematurely it would hinder our own progress.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - jafar - 05-14-2021

(05-14-2021, 12:10 AM)Anders Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 11:32 PM)jafar Wrote: Thus can it be categorized as "Social Memory Complex"?

Session 47

My idea is that in an STO SMC there is a natural preservation of personal integrity. So members naturally refrain from accessing information that needs to be kept private even if they directly can access it. NOT out of fear but as a functioning of creation.

In an STS SMC the situation I imagine is totally different. There private information is protected from other members who would likely breach personal integrity if they had access to it.

If an SMC is one being, then why would a service-to-others SMC need privacy of information? My explanation is that even we in third density as separate individuals need to have knowledge known only to our higher self because if we would know it prematurely it would hinder our own progress.

I tend to have the same view as Mr Ra above, within an SMC there is no 'secret'.
In the same manner as jafar knew all the password of any other avatars in other realms.
Then it's merely a choice of the consciousness to use which 'personality' / 'avatar' within the complex to come 'forward'.

"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."
-- Luke 8:17

It's questionable whether STS Social Memory Complex exist.
When we define Social Memory Complex as all experience of each entity is available to the whole of the complex.

(05-14-2021, 01:59 AM)jafar Wrote: I tend to have the same view as Mr Ra above, within an SMC there is no 'secret'.
In the same manner as jafar knew all the password of any other avatars in other realms.
Then it's merely a choice of the consciousness to use which 'personality' / 'avatar' within the complex to come 'forward'.

"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."
-- Luke 8:17

It's questionable whether STS Social Memory Complex exist.
When we define Social Memory Complex as all experience of each entity is available to the whole of the complex.

Okay, that's a good point. I think of the STO SMC consciousness as the same as one's individual consciousness on a much larger scale. And one cannot consciously hide information within one's own conscious mind. It's then a matter of being aware of information by what one's attention is focused on.

(05-14-2021, 01:59 AM)jafar Wrote: It's questionable whether STS Social Memory Complex exist.

I have learned a lot of interesting ideas from Gigi Young recently, and from that I came up with the idea that an STS SMC is a continuation of the unbalanced Mars principle, which is highly developed in mind while being disconnected from the wholeness (heart chakra).

The Mars principle balanced and integrated with the Venus principle is very useful and powerful. The Mars principle puts things into intellectual and rational understanding. When unbalanced, it can produce things like transhumanism completely trapped in materialism.

An STS SMC is then for example people with brain interfaces plugged into a collective computer cloud. And since the heart chakra connection is still missing no matter how advanced the computer system gets, individuals will still be trapped in ego consciousness, hence service-to-self.

RE: Developing a social memory complex - jafar - 05-14-2021

(05-14-2021, 02:34 AM)Anders Wrote:
(05-14-2021, 01:59 AM)jafar Wrote: It's questionable whether STS Social Memory Complex exist.

An STS SMC is then for example people with brain interfaces plugged into a collective computer cloud. And since the heart chakra connection is still missing no matter how advanced the computer system gets, individuals will still be trapped in ego consciousness, hence service-to-self.

Interesting, reminding me of Musk's Neuralink.

Every "slave" entity willingly allow themselves to be "plugged in" by a master entity, in return of a promise for 'better thinking capability' which is actually a lie. The master entity can then control every plugged-in slaves through injecting thoughts towards the slaves, and the slave shared nothing with each other, they share their memory exclusively to the master.
Thus in no way it is similar to Ra's definition of SMC.
Yet definitely the above description fits every criteria of STS.

I just realized that "Ra", never experienced the STS path.
Thus it might be that the conception of SMC, as known by "Ra", does not exist for those who took the STS path and only exist for those who took the STO path, as Ra did.

Session 89
Q: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density?
A: We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

Q: Were some of Ra’s population negatively harvested at the end of Ra’ s third density?
A: I am Ra. We had no negative harvest as such although there had been two entities which had harvested themselves during the third density in the negative or service-to-self path. There were, however, those upon the planetary surface during third density whose vibratory patterns were in the negative range but were not harvestable.

Q: Did these two entities evolve from the second density of the planet Venus along with the rest of the population of Venus that became Ra from second density to third?
A: I am Ra. No.

Q: What was the origin of the two entities of which you speak?
A: These entities were Wanderers from early positive fifth density.

Q: And though they had already evolved through a positive fourth density they, shall we say, switched polarity in the reincarnating in third density . Is this correct?
A: This is correct.

Q: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization upon such a positively polarized planet?
A: The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing, such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

Ruthless despots which waged the holy war, certainly we do have plenty of those...

Traversing through this edge, it does give birth to a plethora of new questions for me.
1. Why the heck those two 5th density STO entities decided to switch polarity to STS?
2. For that they need to experience 3rd density again?
3. And they choose a majority STO planet to incarnate? (Ra's planet / Venus)

RE: Developing a social memory complex - Patrick - 05-14-2021

When we're out of our post-doctorate learnings here and we help other planets with their issues in the future, they'll have difficulty believing the things we went through in this school of ours. Smile

(05-14-2021, 10:10 AM)jafar Wrote: 1. Why the heck those two 5th density STO entities decided to switch polarity to STS?

I think Ra used very tricky explanations in the Law of One. That's necessary as part of the Law of Confusion. For example, I can say that earth is a 6th density planet, which is true since most Wanderers are of 6th density. That would be typical Law of Confusion language.

My guess is that Venus as a whole hasn't even reached fourth density yet, because that requires as I see it an integration of our whole solar system. So what the people on Venus must do is to reincarnate on earth to serve with the integration between Venus and earth.

(05-14-2021, 10:10 AM)jafar Wrote: Traversing through this edge, it does give birth to a plethora of new questions for me.
1. Why the heck those two 5th density STO entities decided to switch polarity to STS?

1. They did not "decide" to switch polarity. They were astounded after their incarnation ended.

2. Only the veil of 3d can enable the possibility for such positive wanderers to become so incredibly confused as to switch polarity within a single incarnation.

3. There was a minority of people on Venus that were disgusted by all the lovey gooey going around in the rest of society. So these positive wanderers thought they could help these people advance on the STO path by bringing in a more wisdom based approach. It seems they miscalculated this new blending of wisdom/compassion, because the wisdom part ended up being all consuming and no compassion left within their mission once incarnated.

On a practical level I felt lighter in the heart today. I still feel worry and things like that, but it was a noticeable difference compared with previously when I felt anxiety in the heart. And probably before that not feeling anything at all!

Could be a temporary effect. I may post an update later if I notice more of that. I think of it as an important part of developing an STO SMC. Instead of waiting 100 years, I do it now! Cool

Another practical thing is that I have worked a lot with inner body awareness. I find meditation and dedicated spiritual practices tedious. Inner body awareness can be done anywhere and at anytime. So it's much more convenient for me that way. That's where the easy part ends. I have experienced that the tensions in my body-mind are enormous. At first they are hidden at a subconscious level and then with awareness practice the tensions are brought up to the surface of conscious awareness, and oh my, it's extremely heavy feelings.

There seems to be a constant numbing out of feeling the tensions going on. And when the numbness is felt together with the tensions a grotesque nasty feeling can be noticed in the body. It's absolute horrendous. Not that there is much suffering in the form of pain, but it's an extremely grinding and heavy feeling of sickness. Like trying to drill down to the core of the earth with one's fingernails.

Hopefully it's an accelerating process of releasing the tensions, lest it would take for fricken forever. And I can't see how an STO SMC can be developed without clearing up that inner mess, so I think it's a very useful practice overall.

If enough people gets inspired and starts wanting the SMC sooner rather than latter, it can start snowballing surprisingly fast.

Aaron Abke has a lot of experience with the Law of One, not as much as Jim McCarty haha, but much more than me, that seems clear. And in this new video Aaron explains the difference between STS and STO. With the risk of preaching to the choir, it may be useful to compare one's own ideas with his take on it. Understanding the contrast between STS and STO can improve the process towards STO.

Aha! Aaron Abke gave a great explanation of service to others, which is that it's service without expecting something in return. It's not service in the form of a business deal or you-scratch-my-back strategies. That's service-to self.

His comparison of the Jedi and Sith in Star Wars I found a bit lacking. The Sith are selfish, they care only about themselves, while the Jedi are selfless, they care only about others. Aaron even showed the great scene from one of the Star Wars movies where this was explained. So what's the problem? The problem is that neither the Sith nor the Jedi have the balance of the Force. To only care about others misses the fact that oneself is also a part of the One.

(05-14-2021, 12:58 PM)Anders Wrote: Aha! Aaron Abke gave a great explanation of service to others, which is that it's service without expecting something in return. It's not service in the form of a business deal or you-scratch-my-back strategies. That's service-to self.

His comparison of the Jedi and Sith in Star Wars I found a bit lacking. The Sith are selfish, they care only about themselves, while the Jedi are selfless, they care only about others. Aaron even showed the great scene from one of the Star Wars movies where this was explained. So what's the problem? The problem is that neither the Sith nor the Jedi have the balance of the Force. To only care about others misses the fact that oneself is also a part of the One.

He is targeting the largest audience possible. So using stuff like Star Wars will enable people to relate. Then they can start digging and start reading the Law of One themselves, where they'll be  :exclamation:  :idea: