Bring4th
Intelligent Infinity Defined - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Intelligent Infinity Defined (/showthread.php?tid=19187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 05-16-2021

I like to theorize about the fundamental nature of reality. Ra has in the Law of One the concept of intelligent infinity, such as in this question and answer:

Quote:"Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?" - Law of One 1.7

The infinite cannot be many, Ra said, and that's logical since something many can be counted. How can you count infinity? Ra also uses terms like Law of Confusion, distortion and illusion. Why? In my opinion because to avoiding revealing some information prematurely to humanity. For example free will is very important in third density, yet I believe free will is an illusion! That's why it's appropriate to use terms such as illusion and distortion.

In one of the Law of One sessions they used a Bible opened to John chapter 1.

Quote:"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made." - John 1:1-3

The Word is the same as intelligent infinity! That's my initial definition of what intelligent infinity is. A word is changeless, and that's why free will is an illusion. Brahman is changeless, and it says in the Bible: "I the Lord do not change." (Malachi 3)

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - flofrog - 05-16-2021

Interesting Anders.

Here is my little take, so far, because, hopefully, my take will evolve Wink
True, illusion is here. In the blink of an eye Creatrix might think All right I am done with this, and she opens her hand and the whole creation of galaxies crumbles and disappears, all things return to her, Infinite Intelligence.

So things are veiled in 3 D because it became, apparently, apparent that before, evolution was stagnating as entities had too much fun just staying at the point they were. So veil happened and this created the Law of Confusion in 3D so, inside our illusion, lol, the Law of Confusion is not an illusion, lol, it's definitely there. lol

I like that you believe free will is an illusion but in fact if you look at creation, it seems all the apparent mess that Creatrix/Creator created was, well, due to the free will she/he gave to each of her/ his children... lol

I am kidding a bit, but you are right free will in what we see on Earth is definitely relative, and yet... when each time, each numerous times each day, there are decisions to make, we choose.. We choose in relation to other things, yet we still choose. Even in jail, where freedom is highly reduced we can choose how we are going to view, and then live our day.
So I love the way you see these words, but they also bring little things with them Smile

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 12:38 PM)flofrog Wrote: So things are veiled in 3 D because it became, apparently,  apparent that before, evolution was stagnating as entities had too much fun just staying at the point they were. So veil happened and this created the Law of Confusion in 3D so, inside our illusion, lol, the Law of Confusion is not an illusion, lol, it's definitely there. lol

Yes, the Veil is necessary to create limitation, like a video game needing limitation in order to be interesting. Also, the Veil forces humanity to come up with unique and creative solutions, and that uniqueness is very valuable from a cosmic and very long-term perspective. So even the Veil is intelligent infinity in action! It's just that it appears nasty and limiting from our human 3D perspective.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - flofrog - 05-16-2021

Yes but the nastiness enhances the beauty.

(05-16-2021, 12:54 PM)flofrog Wrote: Yes but the nastiness enhances the beauty.

And Ra said that third density is a very short and intensive stage of development with a lot of catalysts. Even the evil and nastiness, horrible as it is in 3D, produce the foundation of contrasting experience needed for development into higher densities.

One way of looking at the Word in the Bible which has created everything, is as an infinite string of information. And all the information in the string is arranged with infinite intelligence. I now came to realize that there is only one such Word! Because as Ra said, there is only one infinity, and therefore also only one infinite intelligence.

The Word can also be seen as the all-encompassing logos for all creation. And the Word contains sub-logoi such as universes, galaxies, star systems, planets and living beings.

Who created the Word? Nobody. The Word is a Platonic form, it just timelessly is, or as God says in the Bible: "I Am that I Am."

The Word as intelligent infinity has the following attributes:
  • Omnipotence: means God is all-powerful
  • Omniscience: means God is all-knowing
  • Omnipresence: means God is everywhere at the same time and everywhere at all times
Can then intelligent infinity create a rock so heavy that it itself can't lift? That's actually an invalid question in relation to intelligent infinity, because actions like that are contained within the Word, which itself is changeless.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Patrick - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 02:51 PM)Anders Wrote: Can then intelligent infinity create a rock so heavy that it itself can't lift? That's actually an invalid question in relation to intelligent infinity, because actions like that are contained within the Word, which itself is changeless.

It's not clear to me if it is also Intelligent Infinity or just Infinity that is changeless.

(05-16-2021, 02:56 PM)Patrick Wrote: It's not clear to me if it is also Intelligent Infinity or just Infinity that is changeless.

Yes, it could be that I have made it too simple so that it becomes a cop out explanation. I started with intelligent infinity defined as the Word as the simplest possible explanation that I have found.

Theoretically we can look at infinity as all the points around a continuous circle. And each point connected to all other points (like Indra's net). A circle is not very intelligent I guess, lol. So to form the Word we can find a particular point on the circle with a certain angle represented as a single real number. That number, let's call it the Omega number, is an infinite string of information. And then it's "just" a matter of picking the angle that represents a point where the information is structured as infinite intelligence.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - dreamoftheiris - 05-17-2021

In Hebrew, "Logos" is the word dabar which signifies "intelligence", "word", "creative information". The Logos can be seen as the creative Word which is intelligent and informs.

Jean -Yves Leloup in his book "The Sacred Embrace of Jesus and Mary" says,

"In order for something to exist, it must be informed in the genetic sense of the word. Without this in-formation, as the Gospel of John says, nothing can subsist, or take form. Thus in the very beginning, there is this Intelligence, this creative Word, which 'informs' all things."

Heraclitus described the Logos as a "link" and that we become intelligent through aspiring to this Logos. What is the Logos linking to?

It is also interesting to note that in Greek, the noun logos derives from the verb legein which means "to gather" or "to harvest". The idea of the Logos can be seen as a "gathering" or "harvesting" of some sort.

Intelligent infinity, to me, is this creative Word, the Logos. Intelligent infinity informs as well as harvest.

Ra speaks about being in potential and that the further along the path of the adept you are, the more "potential" you exhibit. The potential, in my view, refers to the in-forming received by the Logos, or intelligent infinity. The closer you are to the Logos, the more you are in potential because the closer you are to infinity.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 10:30 AM)dreamoftheiris Wrote: Ra speaks about being in potential and that the further along the path of the adept you are, the more "potential" you exhibit.  The potential, in my view, refers to the in-forming received by the Logos, or intelligent infinity.  The closer you are to the Logos, the more you are in potential because the closer you are to infinity.

That's an important aspect. The Word has an evolutionary pull towards higher and higher densities. Interestingly this is similar to the Omega Point theory:

Quote:"The Omega Point is a supposed future when everything in the universe spirals toward a final point of unification.[1] The term was invented by the French Jesuit Catholic priest Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881–1955).[2] Teilhard argued that the Omega Point resembles the Christian Logos, namely Christ, who draws all things into himself, who in the words of the Nicene Creed, is "God from God", "Light from Light", "True God from true God", and "through him all things were made".[3]" - Wikipedia

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - unity100 - 05-17-2021

(05-16-2021, 12:20 AM)Anders Wrote: The infinite cannot be many, Ra said, and that's logical since something many can be counted. How can you count infinity?

If infinity is not many, then its not infinite. The infinity must be also many in equal and canceling out amounts to be able to infinite. Otherwise, it lacks a given concept (many-ness) from itself, and therefore its not infinite.

This topic and beyond is slightly above Ra's paygrade, if you will. They are late 6d entities nearing 7, and they have to learn these very concepts to pass to the next stage.

A simple way to understand (and not understand) infinity is that if you can use any adjectives or define it in any way, then you are not talking about something infinite. For you can define something only when it can be narrowed down to a set of concepts. In this case, 'unity' or 'one'. If you are able to call something 'one', then its not infinite - because you were able to narrow it down to a concept, however large that concept is, and then identify it with an adjective. Therefore it means that it is not infinite since the many-ness does not apply to it.

So infinity is also many, and infinitely many to boot. Also not infinitely many, because whatever you can think of, has to exist inside infinity in equal and canceling-out amounts, bringing themselves to total equilibrium.

Thats also a good way to approach infinity - as total equilibrium. But then again - voila - it isnt, because then total inequilibrium wouldnt be present inside infinity, and it wouldnt be infinite in that aspect. So, infinity also must be total inequilibrium, in order to be truly infinite.

Therefore, infinity becomes something that cannot even be spoken of, leave aside describing, even less, identifying, being a total mystery. Then again, if it was a total mystery it would not be totally known and clear, which it needs to also be in order to be infinite, so...

Intelligent infinity, or infinite intelligence is the state one level 'below' (or before) infinity. Its the first differentiation of infinity, for, as you can see, it has an adjective. Infinity separates into two infinite and equal concepts at that level, which would cancel out each other one level above. And infinite intelligence and its counterpart come to being.

From what Ra says infinite intelligence has potential. Meaning, it has energy, it vibrates. It is able to be active. Its intelligent because its able to be active through vibration and differentiation. Then infinite creations follows from that level downwards.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 10:56 AM)unity100 Wrote: A simple way to understand (and not understand) infinity is that if you can use any adjectives or define it in any way, then you are not talking about something infinite. For you can define something only when it can be narrowed down to a set of concepts. In this case, 'unity' or 'one'. If you are able to call something 'one', then its not infinite - because you were able to narrow it down to a concept, however large that concept is, and then identify it with an adjective. Therefore it means that it is not infinite since the many-ness does not apply to it.

So infinity is also many, and infinitely many to boot. infinite creations follows from that level downwards.

True all descriptions are limited. The way I think of infinity as one is like the set of natural numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... It's one set! And the set is infinite. Again, these are just descriptions but I find it useful to grasp the idea of infinity.

The many-ness is in the set while the set itself is one. One illustration is to think of the set as a container containing all numbers. No matter what number, or how many numbers, are drawn from the container, the numbers themselves will always have a finite number of digits.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 05-19-2021

Is consciousness the same as intelligent infinity? My current view is that yes! Consciousness is the infinite Word being aware of the always finite, yet ever expanding, manifestation of itself. I found this about consciousness in the Law of One:

Quote:"Questioner: I would like to try and understand the archetypes of the mind of this Logos prior to the extension of the first distortion. In order to better understand that which we experience now I believe that this is a logical approach.

We have, as you have stated, the matrix, potentiator, and the significator. I understand the matrix as being that which is the conscious, what we call the conscious mind, but since it is also that from which the mind is made, I am at a loss to fully understand these three terms, especially with respect to the time before there was a division between conscious and unconscious. ...

Ra: I am Ra. The Matrix of Mind is that from which all comes. It is unmoving yet is the activator in potentiation of all mind activity. The Potentiator of the Mind is that great resource which may be seen as the sea into which the consciousness dips ever deeper and more thoroughly in order to create, ideate, and become more self-conscious. ..." - Law of One 79.20

What Ra calls the Matrix of Mind is the same I believe as the Word in unmanifested form. And that's why the Matrix of Mind is unmoving! Motion is produced by the infinite potential of the Word being manifested as time in the single now moment.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Patrick - 05-19-2021

I would say yes and that consciousness is unique, thus shared in between us all.

Here are my notes on the LOO cosmology.

--

Summary of the cosmology from the Ra material.

1) The first known thing in creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

2) Infinity became aware (intelligent infinity).

3) Intelligent Infinity became aware of the concept of free will.

4) It realized It was even free to consider the idea of many-ness, that is, more than one. Free will immediately gives rise to many-ness.

5) Intelligent Infinity decided to explore this idea. In so doing Intelligent Infinity became the Creator.

6) The 1st distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the 2nd distortion the Creative Principle or Love. (Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All Love emanates from the Oneness.)

7) Love uses Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing itself.

8) This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these 3 distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being any more important than another.

9) Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

Here is a nice explanation of it all from our current perspective in 3d.
(09-07-2012, 09:23 AM)Raz Wrote: I believe that the result is there; we experience it as the "future attractor". This reality is like an equation or prequel, designed to create a deeper understanding of that result.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 06-20-2021

Ra says in the Law of One that everything is thought. Morgue has a simple model of reality related to thought.

He starts with zero as the foundation for dualities and the equation (Euler's formula):  e^ix = cos x + isin x.

That's pretty brilliant. Because that formula is simply a circle (unit circle). And x can be anything so it represents all frequencies. Imagine drawing the circle at different speeds. The faster the speed x, the higher the frequency.

[Image: pQ377.gif]

I haven't looked into Morgue's model in detail yet and will try to come up with my interpretation first. Infinity is covered with Morgue's model since x can be any number. However Intelligent Infinity that's another matter. Where does the intelligence come from in Morgue's model?

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 06-21-2021

One possible way of connecting my model to Morgue's model is to represent the circle as getting higher and higher resolution as time moves forward. Similar to higher densities in the Law of One! (Higher density = higher resolution and frequencies).

[Image: The-shape-of-a-circle-in-a-discrete-spac...lution.png]

To simplify it, the larger the number of pixels the circle is made of, the higher the value of x in Morgue's model. In that case the frequency of manifested reality always increases, which explains the evolution into higher densities.

Why the need for frequencies? Isn't it enough with an infinite string of information as in my model representing the Intelligent Infinity Logos (the Word [John 1])? Yes, but that's like saying that a YouTube video is just a string of information. Which is true! Yet, the information of the YouTube video needs to be decoded to make it appear as a video on the screen.

Similarly, the infinite string of information can be unpacked as frequencies, which is where Morgue's model is interesting since it describes frequencies using a simple formula. When the frequencies are added together it produces structures. This video is a simple illustration of how frequencies added together draw a picture which gets more detailed the higher the frequencies get:

Another benefit of unpacking the string of information as frequencies and waves is that it's what quantum mechanics describes. Then what about randomness? I don't know much about quantum mechanics but I heard about the pilot wave interpretation of quantum mechanics that removes the need for randomness. And quantum effects have even been shown by using bouncing droplets.

And here is what physicist Stephen Hawking wrote:

Quote:"Maybe that is our mistake: maybe there are no particle positions and velocities, but only waves. It is just that we try to fit the waves to our preconceived ideas of positions and velocities. The resulting mismatch is the cause of the apparent unpredictability." - Ch. 12. - A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking

Morgue uses something called ontological mathematics.

Quote:"Ontological Mathematics was originally leaked to the public via a controversial hidden society operating under various pseudonyms. Since then, it has taken the world by storm. Ontological mathematics isn’t any one person’s idea. It’s a new way of thinking that is championed by the greatest thinkers of the age. Nearly 100 books have been written about it by various authors and independent ontological mathematics research groups are appearing around the world." - From Amazon description of Ontological Mathematics: The Science of the Future - Hyperianism

I'm listenering to videos about it and it involves using direct reasoning instead of empirical results as in science. Science actually only has evidence by repeated observation. So science is only probabilistically true.

My own approach is that reality is the difference between everything and nothing, which are two sides of the same coin, hence oneness. Leo Gura has this video where he explains how nothing and everything are joined.

I haven't fully grasped it yet, but as Ra said in the Law of One, infinity is oneness, and Leo said that reality is infinity. That's a very boiled down explanation that needs to be unpacked a lot Leo said. My current loose understanding is to ask the question: What can be outside everything? The answer is: Nothing. And this forms a duality between everything and nothing. And that duality is a difference that is reality.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Ebe - 06-21-2021

[quote My current loose understanding is to ask the question: What can be outside everything? The answer is: Nothing. And this forms a duality between everything and nothing. And that duality is a difference that is reality.
[/quote]

What can be outside everything? The answer, my personal answer is: the Divine. This is my personal answer, I don't want to contradict anyone. We cannot grasp Its incommensurability, because we are so immersed in duality that we cannot even think of non-duality, our sense operate as on-off mechanisms, and we filter everything we experience through our dualistic mind. Yet we may experience It in ways that cannot be described because words are part of the dualistic modality we're in.
I'm deeply disturbed when I read that everything is thought. To me, this is just a word or a label like many others, because humans cannot think of something more rarefied than thought, yet there are thoughts, coming from the dualistic mind, and "thoughts" (I call them in different ways, here let's say "intuitions") that everyone puts down in words according to their personal and social backgrounds which cannot convey the complexity of such an experience. As parts of the Creation, we all can experience Its beyond-duality, beyond-words presence but, as long as we are deeply into duality, we can't share our feeling. Unless, of course, there is someone somewhere so open as to feel our feeling as if it were theirs. Such experiences do not pass through ordinary senses, ça va sans dire, they are "snatched" via something we are not trained to use, something quite normal and ordinary that has got nothing to do with superpowers and mysterious effects or psychedelism of some sort. Experiencing God should be the norm for everything...

I hope I am not irrelevant to the topic and, if I am, please let me know.

(06-21-2021, 05:45 AM)Ebe Wrote: What can be outside everything? The answer, my personal answer is: the Divine.

I think that's a pretty good explanation. Everything is every-thing, meaning separate things as in duality. Consciousness is aware of things yet is itself outside of the things. Consciousness is connected to the infinite since it's aware of the finite. The materialistic view is that the things cause reality and that there is no need for anything divine. The true view I believe is that consciousness is connected to Intelligent Infinity, the Divine foundation of reality.

(06-21-2021, 05:45 AM)Ebe Wrote: I'm deeply disturbed when I read that everything is thought. To me, this is just a word or a label like many others, because humans cannot think of something more rarefied than thought, yet there are thoughts, coming from the dualistic mind, and "thoughts" (I call them in different ways, here let's say "intuitions") that everyone puts down in words according to their personal and social backgrounds which cannot convey the complexity of such an experience.

One useful meaning of thought as being reality is that it challenges the materialistic view. But yeah, I myself don't usually use the word thought and instead use expression like: Reality is the difference between everything and nothing. And consciousness is the infinite unmanifested being aware of the finite manifestation of itself. Then there is no need to use the term thought.

Here is another connection to mainstream science. I love to connect to established knowledge since that indicates unity rather than division.

Quote:"HOST: So let's start at the very beginning. In a nutshell, what is the holographic principle?

HEADRICK: Well, as you said, the holographic principle is the idea that the universe around us, which we are used to thinking of as being three dimensional — we have three dimensions of space — is actually at a more fundamental level two dimensional and that everything we see that's going on around us in three dimensions is actually happening in a two-dimensional space." - https://www.brandeis.edu/now/2018/november/thetake-podcast-hologram.html

The holographic principle is useful since if 3D can be projected from 2D then that can in turn I assume be projected from Morgue's (and others) idea of the Euler formula for all frequencies. This is necessary because the Euler formula only defines a frequency spectrum for one dimension.

And an additional idea I have is that our universe is the white hole of a black hole in a parent universe. And according to the holographic principle in physics the 3D information in our universe can be mapped to the 2D surface of the parent black hole horizon. And the black holes at the centers of the galaxies in our universe contain baby universes and so on in a whole multiverse tree of universes. So when Ra talks about higher octaves of densities I believe Ra means the newer universes forming inside the black holes, and previous octaves are our ancestor universes in a whole chain down to a root octave of the multiverse tree.

If the density and frequency of manifested reality increases all the time, then how come we experience a stable universe in terms the size of physical objects? There seems to be a limit to how small a distance can get in our universe, such as the Planck length. And then our universe is "pixelated" meaning made of tiny blocks instead of a smooth space.

When the zoom starts in this video then the "Lego bricks" remain the same size even though the resolution increases. I think that's a useful intuitive illustration of how physical matter remains stable while the density/frequency increases all the time.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 06-28-2021

How can everything and nothing be two sides of the same coin? Here I found a new clue from Morgue where he described and reading from a Carl Jung book that in order for there to be something it can only exist in relation to everything else that which it is not. For example a red ball is not green, is not blue and so on. So everything and nothing go together since nothing is the only "thing" that exists in relation to everything.

But if everything and nothing go together, then what about Intelligent Infinity? If there is such thing as intelligence, then surely there must be things that are not intelligence.

We can use the Word again which has created everything (John 1). In the beginning the Word was God. And then God manifested itself in the form of Christ. And Christ and God are one.

And yes, there can be lots of things that are NOT intelligence. To use the Indra's net model, the Word is one particular infinite string of information designed with infinite intelligence, and there are many other "words" without intelligence within Indra's net. What it means is that everything is larger than the Word, larger than God, yet God is one with everything. One way of thinking of it is that Brahman in Hinduism is the Word (changeless and infinite) and Parabraman is everything (in some traditions they equate Brahman with Parabrahman but here I make a distinction between them).

And additional idea that now came to me is that everything can exist without nothing. Yet in order to MANIFEST is must do so in relation to something to produce duality. And that "something" is nothing which is the only candidate that fits the bill.

And my previous definition fits that realization: Reality is the difference between everything and nothing.

How do we know that our reality is Intelligent Infinity? Couldn't it be just like how mainstream science says that our universe is only governed by mechanical natural laws? No, because (as I see it) reality manifests now as a single event. So there is no external clock or something that can tick time forward. The manifestation of reality itself is what produces time.

And since the manifestation is only a single event, it must be infinite, or else creation would have halted immediately. Imagine listing all natural numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... infinitely fast as one single manifestation. If there was a limit to the numbers, that manifestation would immediately be completed because of the infinite speed of counting. Only infinity allows the counting to continue and to produce time.

Okay, infinity necessary, then what about intelligence? Why the need for intelligence? Couldn't a mechanical algorithm produce our universe? That's a tricky question. Loosely speaking my guess at the moment is that since there is intelligence in the universe it is infinite, since a finite intelligence would immediately run out of steam within an infinite single manifestation.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Infinite - 06-28-2021

(05-16-2021, 12:20 AM)Anders Wrote: The Word is the same as intelligent infinity! That's my initial definition of what intelligent infinity is. A word is changeless, and that's why free will is an illusion. Brahman is changeless, and it says in the Bible: "I the Lord do not change." (Malachi 3)

Yes, although in the original the Greek word is "logos", which has several translations. The term "ground" resonates more with me. I would not say that free will is an illusion. Most people's concept of free will is an illusion. Free will is simply the ability to live by one's choices and not be free to do anything.

But really, I understand you. We are the Creator and cannot choose not to be. So in the end all Creation is just a stage, a simulation, of the Creator pretending to be what it is not.