Bring4th
Intelligent Infinity Defined - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Intelligent Infinity Defined (/showthread.php?tid=19187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 04:51 PM)Patrick Wrote:
Quote:13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

Infinity figured it was even able to be finite if it wanted to. Wink

Notice that for Ra there are no actual paradoxes. I think it's easy to explain! In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The Word I see as Intelligent Infinity, and "in the beginning" means the Word in its pure unmanifested form. Then the Word/God/Creator produces its only "begotten son" Christ, which is the Word in its manifested form.

The manifestation of the Word is always finite yet forever expanding. So Jesus said that the Father is greater than him. Christ is the way and the truth and the life, always expanding towards the infinite Father, always acting according to the will of the Father. By myself I can do nothing, Jesus said.

One problem I have even with the experts who reject multiple infinities is that they all seem to reject ALL infinities! That's different than my view. I take the same view as Ra in the Law of One about there being only one infinity. Ra's information is actually quite amazing in my opinion.

Then how do we know that an infinity exists at all? I haven't a proof yet. My reasoning is that consciousness is Intelligent Infinity being aware of the finite and ever expanding manifestation of itself. So it's all one "thing", oneness, nonduality. For something to be able to observe itself there has to be some distinction between the observer and the observed. And that distinction is the difference between the one infinity and the many-ness of its manifested form.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Patrick - 07-28-2021

Every great Octave of beingness bring about new concepts to play with in the next Octave.

The previous Octave brought us the concept of the mover and the moved. I guess that before that it had never occurred for any movement to be initiated by something other than an entity itself for itself.

Quote:78.14 Questioner: ... Was there any concept of polarity carried through from the previous octave in the sense of service-to-others or service-to-self polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. There was polarity in the sense of the mover and the moved. There was no polarity in the sense of service to self and service to others.

The harvest of our current great Octave is of course the incredibly surprising discovery of the concept of serving the self at the expanse of others.

@Patrick All octaves are a part of the one Intelligent Infinity. My own theory is that the previous octave is our parent universe and its sibling universes in a whole multiverse tree, and the next octave is the next offspring universes.

My idea is that our universe is a white hole of a black hole in our parent universe. There are only a finite number of octaves although the current number with huge probability is extremely large and the multiverse continues to grow forever into more and more universes. And there is a first octave which is the root of the multiverse tree, so the manifestation has a beginning and no end.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Patrick - 07-28-2021

It seems the multiverse you describe is still within the great Octave. Because there is a periodic big crunch where ALL Creations and Universes becomes One once again.  Before a new Creation (big bang) happens (new great Octave).

Quote:The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle (love) following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force which then creates patterns. These patterns of energy begin to regularize their own rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes. At this point the physical universes were not yet born. The steps are simultaneous and infinite. (B1,129-130)

Quote:13.13 Questioner: Was the galaxy that we are in created by the infinite intelligence or was it created by a portion of the individualized infinite intelligence?

Ra: I am Ra. The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe.

Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

Quote:27.6 Questioner: I’d like to expand a little on the concept of work. In Newtonian physics [the] concept of work is what we call a force which moves through space, it’s the product of force and distance as we measure it. I’m assuming that the work of which you speak is a much broader term including possibly work in consciousness. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. As we use this term it is universal in application. Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke.

Quote:27.13 Questioner: Is Love— is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

@Patrick I don't think Ra means that our physical universe will start to contract into a big crunch. That would be scary, haha. Instead I believe that the expansion of our universe is slowing down and becoming more and more stabilized. The current mainstream view that our universe is expanding at an accelerating rate and that it will experience a heat death is a false theory in my opinion.

Instead I see the black holes as the "inbreath" of octaves and the white holes as the "outbreath" of octaves. So the multiverse tree is always expanding in my model. And the black holes at the centers of the galaxies in our universe are the inbreath into the next octave. I also believe it's possible to travel between octaves in and out of black holes.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 07-29-2021

Now I have a proof of only one infinity! Well, sort of. Because infinities can't be added. For example adding 1 to infinity doesn't make sense and is an invalid operation since it mixes apples and oranges (infinity and a number). And adding infinity to infinity is invalid since infinity is not a number. And using the Axiom of Choice is invalid since it can only select one element from each set (if I understand it correctly). It's impossible to make an infinite number of choices needed for addition of infinities (when would such choice-making process be completed?).

But can't there be different "sizes" of infinities as in math? That's based on the assumption that sets such as the natural numbers can be treated as completed infinities. That's a fallacy since there is no largest number, hence the definition becomes invalid, and the same for all other endless sets like that.

I'm not entirely sure I'm correct about that, haha, but I wanted to post it as something to explore further.

It's extremely sneaky how infinite sets are used in math. Take for example A = {0, 1, 2, 3, ...} and B = {-1, -2, -3, -4, ...} and then when combining those two supposedly completed infinite sets with a union it results in the set of integers Z. So what's wrong with that? The problem as I see it is that A expands in one direction, B expands in one direction, while Z expands in two directions! Apples and oranges.

So even adding infinite sets with ordinary union is invalid as I see it. It's possible to write Z as {0, 1, -1, 2, -2, 3, -3, ...} but that just hides the fact that it's an expansion in two directions.

Lol, guess what video YouTube just recommended to me? This one:

YouTube is reading my mind! Blush BigSmile Just kidding, but it's amazing what the AI algorithms can pick up about our activities.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 07-30-2021

A simple explanation I have discovered is that everything as the totality of all things can't contain itself. Because to put everything inside itself makes that contained part less than everything!

Then the next tricky question is, is everything as a totality infinite? When using proof by contradiction it starts with the opposite assumption:

Assume that everything (E) is finite. Then there exist relations between E and all its finite parts. And the relations themselves are also separate distinctions which means that there are additional relations going from the relations themselves. And those additional relations in turn have relations going from them and so on in an infinite regress. Hence E cannot be finite. Therefore by contradiction E is infinite. Q.E.D.

Can then E contain other infinities other than itself? No, because those smaller infinities would have to be separate parts. And there are no separate parts in E other than as a web of relations where each relation is connected to all other relations. As a metaphor, the smaller infinities would have to be like drops in an ocean without anything that can separate the drops from the ocean, and then the drops merge with the ocean.

Everything as relations is similar, or perhaps even the same, as the concept of emptiness in Buddhism. I did a quick search to see if I could find a simple explanation of emptiness in Buddhism and only found very advanced, complicated or vague explanations.

Instead I found that Morgue has a simple theory about how reality is based on nothingness (void):

In a similar way I start with reality as the difference between everything and nothing. Maybe Morgue's theory is better because it starts with only nothing. I will look into the ontological math he uses later. Meanwhile the difference between everything and nothing can be used for the concept of emptiness, because that difference is a relation! And as I described in previous posts, that single relation results in an endless expansion of relations.

Ra in the Law of One uses the term plenum instead of void:

Quote:"Questioner: That’s what I thought you might say. Am I correct in assuming that at the beginning of this octave, out of what I would call a void of space, the seeds of an infinite number of galactic systems such as the Milky Way Galaxy appeared and grew in spiral fashion simultaneously?

Ra: I am Ra. There are duple areas of potential confusion. Firstly, let us say that the basic concept is reasonably well-stated. Now we address the confusion. The nature of true simultaneity is such that, indeed, all is simultaneous. However, in your modes of perception you would perhaps more properly view the seeding of the creation as that of growth from the center or core outward. The second confusion lies in the term, ‘void’. We would substitute the noun, ‘plenum’." - Law of One 82.6

Why doesn't Ra talk about emptiness or the void? I've got a new idea that removes the need for a void!

Quote:"Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present." - Law of One 13.12

I will therefore change my definition to: Reality is the difference between infinity and finity. Darn! It's often embarrassing to have to change previous claims. And it can cause problems related to other claims, especially if the previous claim that needs to be changed is a fundamental one. Fortunately in this case the crucial idea is the web of expanding relations and that remains exactly the same in this case.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - MonadicSpectrum - 08-04-2021

(07-28-2021, 10:21 PM)Anders Wrote: @Patrick I don't think Ra means that our physical universe will start to contract into a big crunch. That would be scary, haha. Instead I believe that the expansion of our universe is slowing down and becoming more and more stabilized. The current mainstream view that our universe is expanding at an accelerating rate and that it will experience a heat death is a false theory in my opinion.

Instead I see the black holes as the "inbreath" of octaves and the white holes as the "outbreath" of octaves. So the multiverse tree is always expanding in my model. And the black holes at the centers of the galaxies in our universe are the inbreath into the next octave. I also believe it's possible to travel between octaves in and out of black holes.

From a physical perspective, I see the re-unification as All That Is as all particles re-uniting back into one mind, one body, and one spirit and moving in unison and perfect harmony with each other across all octaves, all Logoi, all space/time Universes, and with no sub-Logos or sub-beings. One could see this as all beings everywhere entering their respective seventh density as the same 'time,' and all the new infinite octaves and Universes are planned for further experience before splitting the unity into the first density experience where all is maximally distorted for that cycle and proceeds back to the unity in the seventh density by slowing resolving all distortions. But we all have free will to choose how long this journey back to unity takes by choosing when and how to resolve distortions.

Quote:28.16... We wish to establish that we are truly humble messengers of the Law of One. We can speak to you of our experiences and our understandings and teach/learn in limited ways. However, we cannot speak in firm knowledge of all the creations. We know only that they are infinite. We assume an infinite number of octaves.

However, it has been impressed upon us by our own teachers that there is a mystery-clad unity of creation in which all consciousness periodically coalesces and again begins. Thus we can only say we assume an infinite progression though we understand it to be cyclical in nature and, as we have said, clad in mystery.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/28#16

Quote:71.13... More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/71#13

It's interesting to note that Ra has found 90% of all creation (at least which they have access to) responds to their messages of love showing that much of it is already well on it's way back to unity:

Quote:81.23... I am Ra. We have opened our hearts in radiation of love to the entire creation. Approximately 90 percent of the creation is at some level aware of the sending and able to reply. All of the infinite Logoi are one in the consciousness of love. This is the type of contact which we enjoy rather than travel.

https://www.lawofone.info/s/81#23

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-05-2021

@MonadicSpectrum Ra is very careful about preserving free will. And I think for a good reason. Because otherwise we would feel like automatic robots.

However, my idea is that free will is ultimately, at the most fundamental level of reality, an illusion, a part of the Law of Confusion. I even claim that reality is ultimately changeless. Or as it says in the Bible: "I the Lord do not change." Or Brahman in Hinduism which is changeless.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Patrick - 08-05-2021

(08-04-2021, 10:56 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: It's interesting to note that Ra has found 90% of all creation (at least which they have access to) responds to their messages of love showing that much of it is already well on it's way back to unity:

They also noted that 10% of the Creation was choosing STS. Wink

I wonder if the 10% is STS not answering them.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - unity100 - 08-07-2021

Not 10%. The ratio is 10 to 1. 1/11 of creation chooses negative polarity.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Louisabell - 08-07-2021

(07-06-2021, 01:56 AM)Anders Wrote: @Brandon Gwinn No, the infinite doesn't contain any infinities. Because that would make it more than one infinity. As Ra said, there is only one infinity.

Then how to explain for example Hilbert's Hotel Infinity?

Quote:"Hilbert's paradox of the Grand Hotel (colloquial: Infinite Hotel Paradox or Hilbert's Hotel) is a thought experiment which illustrates a counterintuitive property of infinite sets. ... Finitely many new guests ... Infinitely many new guests ... Infinitely many coaches with infinitely many guests each" - Wikipedia

As Ra said, there are no paradoxes. And indeed, the paradox is resolved by observing that there are no, and can never be any, hotels with an infinite number of rooms. Not even in theory. Simple! Yet it's also radical since mainstream science still believes in infinities within infinities.

Hi Anders. This is an interesting function of how infinity works. And yet, maybe paradoxically so, the LOO does refer to multiple infinities in existence such as in the bolded line below:

Ra Ra Wrote:80.20 Questioner: Sorry about that. Can you tell me what the twentieth archetype would be?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you call the Sarcophagus in your system may be seen to be the material world, if you will. This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.

I move towards thinking infinity being structured as a fractal, where infinity can only be built by units of infinity. Thereby making every iota in the creation containing infinity within in:

Ra Ra Wrote:30.5 Questioner: I would like to know how the mind/body/spirit complexes originate. How, going back as far as necessary, does the— Do they originate by spirit forming mind and mind forming body? Can you tell me this?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider that you are attempting to trace evolution. This evolution is as we have previously described, the consciousness being first, in first density, without movement, a random thing. Whether you may call this mind or body complex is a semantic problem. We call it mind/body complex recognizing always that in the simplest iota of this complex exists in its entirety the One Infinite Creator; this mind/body complex then in second density discovering the growing and turning towards the light, thus awakening what you may call the spirit complex, that which intensifies the upward spiraling towards the love and light of the Infinite Creator.

The addition of this spirit complex, though apparent rather than real, it having existed potentially from the beginning of space/time, perfects itself by graduation into third density. When the mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of the possibility of service to self or other-self, then the mind/body/spirit complex is activated.

Ra Ra Wrote:28.10 Questioner: Now, since there are many individualized portions of consciousness in this lenticular galaxy, did this Logos then subdivide into more individualization of consciousness to create these consciousness or divide into these consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive. This is also correct although an apparent paradox.

Now we can also say that every infinity inside another infinity (every sub-Logos to a Logos) is just a portal to the same infinity - the One Infinite Creator. That could be correct and may be the reason why the spirit is also referred to as a shuttle in the LOO. I think finity rests on the paradox of illusion, and that only in 6th density, where entities become the light itself, does the paradoxes resolve themselves, I imagine because the true nature of time is truly known (sixth-density beings can operate outside of time) so these paradoxes start to "make sense" to sixth density consciousness. This is not to say that we can't make some good head-way in understanding this in this life.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-08-2021

(08-07-2021, 11:29 PM)Louisabell Wrote:
Ra Ra Wrote:80.20 Questioner: Sorry about that. Can you tell me what the twentieth archetype would be?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you call the Sarcophagus in your system may be seen to be the material world, if you will. This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.

I would change the emphasis to: "The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness", and that the infinity of the spirit is the same as the infinity of consciousness.

My definition is that consciousness is infinity being aware of the finite manifestation of itself. And spirit to me means the perspective consciousness has. The realization of consciousness being connected to infinity is "lesser" than the reality of spirit as having infinite potential, since consciousness is already complete whereas there is an endless expansion to the spirit.

Infinity within infinity doesn't work in my opinion because infinity is "too big" to fit into itself, loosely speaking.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-08-2021

Hilbert's infinite hotel seems to contain infinities within infinities. But those are what I call (using Aristotle's term) potential infinities, not 'completed' infinities as in Cantor's transfinite numbers. In my view it's impossible to have a completely full Hilbert's infinite hotel since there isn't any largest room number. It's impossible to fill the entire hotel with guests in the first place!

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Louisabell - 08-10-2021

(08-08-2021, 12:08 AM)Anders Wrote:

I would change the emphasis to: "The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness", and that the infinity of the spirit is the same as the infinity of consciousness.

My definition is that consciousness is infinity being aware of the finite manifestation of itself. And spirit to me means the perspective consciousness has. The realization of consciousness being connected to infinity is "lesser" than the reality of spirit as having infinite potential, since consciousness is already complete whereas there is an endless expansion to the spirit.

Infinity within infinity doesn't work in my opinion because infinity is "too big" to fit into itself, loosely speaking.

That's a cool way to think about it actually. One could say that consciousness has its focus on the finite creation, while the spirit has its focus on the infinity which is the source of the finite creation, in other words, the One Infinite Creator. And considering that the Creator is infinite, then wouldn't the finite creation also contain an infinite amount of finity? Science has not ruled out the idea that the universe could be infinite, we don't know what is outside the observable universe (i.e. light that has had the opportunity to reach planet Earth). Therefore the infinite finity of creation means that consciousness must also be infinite, with an endless potential for thought and speculation. Like what I'm doing right now. : )  

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 06:56 AM)Louisabell Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 12:08 AM)Anders Wrote:

That's a cool way to think about it actually. One could say that consciousness has its focus on the finite creation, while the spirit has its focus on the infinity which is the source of the finite creation, in other words, the One Infinite Creator. And considering that the Creator is infinite, then wouldn't the finite creation also contain an infinite amount of finity? Science has not ruled out the idea that the universe could be infinite, we don't know what is outside the observable universe (i.e. light that has had the opportunity to reach planet Earth). Therefore the infinite finity of creation means that consciousness must also infinite, with an endless potential for thought and speculation. Like what I'm doing right now. : )  

Yes, an infinite amount of finity. Yet there is no end to the finite creation. A simple analogy is to list all the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, .. when will that list end? Never! So it's an ever ongoing and expanding creation as I see it. But exactly, consciousness in my view is grounded in the infinite being aware of its own expanding manifestation. So then there is nonduality! Only one Creator which is the one and the many.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-14-2021

I now came to think of a new way of looking at infinity. How can infinity exist at all other than as a concept, as an idea? My new idea is that infinity is a potential. And that there only exists one such potential. Because if another infinite potential exists, it's exactly the same potential. And this idea is consistent with what Ra said that there can only be one infinity.

With this new idea nothing exists as being infinite. Because infinity is an inexhaustible potential. The potential of infinity can never be filled up. Indra's net is illustrated as having an infinite number of jewels where each jewel reflects all other jewels in the net. With infinity as a potential such net can never exist, since infinity can't be filled up. It's always possible to add more and more things.

However, Indra's net can exist as an ever expanding web of relations. And that's what I believe reality is. So Indra's net is expanding towards infinity yet will never reach a maximum expansion. Kind of mindblowing. And Intelligent Infinity is also a potential which leads to the evolution of the universe and the multiverse into higher and higher densities and octaves, although it's a fractal expansion as I see it, so each octave starts a new universe (Big Bang). Actually each new octave contains more universes than the previous since the multiverse is an expanding tree in my model.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - tadeus - 08-14-2021

Maybe infinity is just an idea in the consciousness of the one creator that we are part of.

(08-14-2021, 04:39 AM)tadeus Wrote: Maybe infinity is just an idea in the consciousness of the one creator that we are part of.

Yes, that's similar to my new idea. That infinity cannot exist as in an infinite number of things. And that infinity is a potential. And that potential is real and exists. Consciousness then is that potential observing the infinite possible manifestation of itself. And that's Intelligent Infinity which is required for the creation to be manifested.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - MonadicSpectrum - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 05:09 AM)Anders Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 04:39 AM)tadeus Wrote: Maybe infinity is just an idea in the consciousness of the one creator that we are part of.

Yes, that's similar to my new idea. That infinity cannot exist as in an infinite number of things. And that infinity is a potential. And that potential is real and exists. Consciousness then is that potential observing the infinite possible manifestation of itself. And that's Intelligent Infinity which is required for the creation to be manifested.

Associating infinity with potential is helpful, in my opinion. Although, I might present a distinction between known potential and unknown potential. One can see infinity in this context as representing the unknown or that which is not known by any consciousness anywhere. Knowledge is by definition finite as it can be fully observed or experienced within consciousness in a finite period of time. If it can't be fully observed or experienced, it cannot be said to be known (although perhaps approximated). So while I may know of an exact potential for an object to fall due to gravity and predict it, I may not know about the exact potential of a piece of music that is yet to be created or perhaps the exact potential of an idea that has never been thought before. The potential of all possible musical pieces or all possible ideas is unknown as it is not possible to experience all of them in a finite period of time.

One can associate finity and knowledge with the geometry of a circle and infinity and unknown with the geometry of a spiral. As one travels around a circle, one knows all the potentials because they simply repeat forever in the same pattern around the circle. Compared to the infinite spiral, as one travels around the apparent circle in two dimensions, each iteration is unique as it moves across the third dimension vertically which has some unique shift in the experience that cannot be fully known until experienced. The circle could be seen as the octave and the spiral as showing that while each octave that exists infinitely in both directions has some constant patterns, it also has inconsistent patterns that cannot ever be fully mapped out.

There is the event horizon that represents the boundary between the known and the unknown upon which we ever grow into the unknown (infinite) from the known (finite). Paradoxically, the infinite spiral both begin and ends with itself where knowledge began with the origin of no knowledge (zero point) within an infinite space of unknowing. Perhaps it's best stated that knowledge (finite) arrived from unknowledge (infinite) which has no beginning and no end and unknowing is more foundational to reality than knowing as it comes first from a linear perspective.

(08-14-2021, 03:52 PM)MonadicSpectrum Wrote: Associating infinity with potential is helpful, in my opinion. Although, I might present a distinction between known potential and unknown potential.

The known potential as I see it is the past, and the unknown potential is the future. Ra talked about our higher self as our future self being able to influence the present moment. That can be explained by how nonduality teacher Ramesh Balsekar described causality as a double-arrow going both from past and future.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - MonadicSpectrum - 08-15-2021

(08-14-2021, 04:04 PM)Anders Wrote: The known potential as I see it is the past, and the unknown potential is the future. Ra talked about our higher self as our future self being able to influence the present moment. That can be explained by how nonduality teacher Ramesh Balsekar described causality as a double-arrow going both from past and future.

That makes sense. I think we can also look at a causality model where the mental realm can develop the ability to sit 'above' the physical realm. In this model, the physical realm operates where physical events in the past cause physical events in the future in space/time (or perhaps bidirectional or quantum effects across multiple timelines) while mental events in time/space operate outside of causality with freedom to move to any mental event at any time without limitation (access to infinity). The mental realm can choose to modify the causality patterns of the physical realm as it chooses in ways that are within its power anywhere across the space/time continuum that it has access to or choose to allow the existing physical causality events to continue operating freely as they have been set in motion without intervening to change them. In this model, one could see the known potential as that which exists across the space/time continuum one can observe although perhaps only in some subsections of this multidimensional representation of all that has happened/is happening/will happen which is why it's sometimes in potential and sometimes in activation depending on the temporal dimension. And then unknown potential is that which does not yet exist anywhere in this finite model of All That Is that is ever expanding in the direction of infinity.

I like Magenta Pixie's work in this area especially her written book material (she also shares channeled information on YouTube) where she discusses Matrix Awareness into Matrix Mastery into Matrix Architecture into Matrix Transportation. As one begins learning to see how one's consciousness is structured and learn to manipulate it, space and time begin to be seen as constructs of the mind rather than un-malleable constants to which consciousness must conform. Matrix Awareness is the ability to step outside of the direct human consciousness so to speak to learn to see the consciousness matrix itself instead of identifying with the contents of the matrix which is essentially self-awareness that is developed through meditation. Matrix Mastery is the ability to integrate and balance negative emotions and transcend fear with love enabling one to be free from manipulation (as many humans' consciousness is being manipulated by service-to-self forces with fear blocking progress towards their own evolution). Matrix Architecture takes one into the the design of human consciousness understanding how it is connected across male/female ancestors and descendants, past/future lives, quantum parallel selves created from alternate decision making, and the ever present rotating archetypical patterns. And as one begins to fully understand and accept the expansive self that is connected and integrated with All That Is through the Matrix Architecture, one can can begin the work of becoming the Creator with Matrix Transportation where one can transport their own consciousness matrix to any configuration or experience that is desired (Ra would call this access to Intelligent Infinity). And this whole process is non-linear, but it is the basic outline of the path of one who seeks adepthood and mind over matter.

https://www.amazon.com/Magenta-Pixie/e/B075FWB8PZ

Ra Wrote:74.11 Questioner: Now, what I am trying to get at is how these disciplines affect the energy centers and the power, shall I say, of the white magician. Could you, will you tell me how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator.

The third step is that step which, when accomplished, renders one the most humble servant of all, transparent in personality and completely able to know and accept other-selves. In relation to the pursuit of the magical working the continuing discipline of the personality involves the adept in knowing itself, accepting itself, and thus clearing the path towards the great indigo gateway to the Creator. To become the Creator is to become all that there is. There is then no personality in the sense with which the adept begins its learn/teaching. As the consciousness of the indigo ray becomes more crystalline, more work may be done; more may be expressed from intelligent infinity.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-15-2021

@MonadicSpectrum Ra said that everything is thought, so yes the mental realm then ultimately has the control over the physical realm. And that it's "just" that we have become trapped in thinking of the material realm as the only cause of causality.

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-17-2021

I found this explanation by Ra:

Quote:"27.4 Questioner: Would you define the word intelligent in the concept of intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall address the entire spectrum of this question before defining as requested. Your language, using vibrational sound complexes, can be at best an approximation of that which is closer to an understanding, if you will, of the nature of conscious thought. Perceptions are not the same as sound vibration complexes and the attempt to define will therefore be a frustrating one for you, although we are happy to aid you within the limits of your sound vibration complexes.

To define intelligent apart from infinity is difficult, for these two vibration complexes equal one concept. It is much like attempting to divide your sound vibration concept, faith, into two parts. We shall attempt to aid you however.

27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please then define intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all." - Law of One 27:4-5

RE: Intelligent Infinity Defined - Anders - 08-17-2021

I notice now that Ra actually says in 27.5 that Intelligent Infinity is a potential: "This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity."

And as Patrick posted earlier:

Quote:"Questioner: I’d like to expand a little on the concept of work. In Newtonian physics [the] concept of work is what we call a force which moves through space, it’s the product of force and distance as we measure it. I’m assuming that the work of which you speak is a much broader term including possibly work in consciousness. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. As we use this term it is universal in application. Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as you would think or conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finity; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their, shall we say, spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality as you spoke." - Law of One 27.6

Ra said "without finity". How to explain that? My explanation is that Ra also said that Intelligent Infinity is a potential. So it's the same as my new idea of infinity as a potential! The potential itself is without finity, yet its manifestation is always finite as I see it. Otherwise the manifested creation would be one changeless block. Ra also said that that the flow of creation (from the central sun) is without polarity. Yet surely polarity exists in the world, and my explanation for the polarity is that manifestation is always finite and ever expanding into more and more manifested information, giving rise to polarities. This expansion I believe is what Ra meant by Intelligent Infinity being kinetic.