Bring4th
The Sorrow - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: The Sorrow (/showthread.php?tid=19204)

The Sorrow - LeiwoUnion - 05-21-2021

We come as the weary,
we leave as the weary,
for weary we are, and we are many.

The travel through the spheres,
to the meeting with the grandfather.
No Love, no Light was found,
only the silent mausoleum of The Sorrow.

The meeting with the father came and went.
There was no sign of the legacy of the mother.
The father grew silent, his spirit gone in the wind.
In the stillness of the empty house,
only the sound of The Sorrow
whispered in the silent corners.

In the meeting with the son,
the father's spirit burning in his chest,
the pendulum swung on its predictable course.
No memory of the past remained.
The path was already paved,
The Sorrow was already here.

We came as the weary,
with Love in our spirits,
with Light within our hearts,
we endured and we endure,
for this is our path of oblivion.
Only one constant remains
in the faltering mists of time,
we always find it.
The Sorrow, our birthright.

A message from beyond
cuts into reality.
A grandson is on the road,
oblivious and innocent.
The weary declare,
just one more turn of the pendulum.

- Neitherborn

RE: The Sorrow - Sacred Fool - 05-22-2021

As was pointed out in a different thread, Brother LeiwoUnion, it is just this type of sorrow which has drawn those known as Wanderers to come to this planet to assist those in need.  Some remain in subtle form and try to help in a more subtle fashion, but to help in a more direct way, others must incarnate here and experience this sorrow first-hand.  Only by finding the light themselves within the clouded haze of this planet can they offer direct help to those in need.  Therefore, they suffer in order to serve the Light.

As you progress and discover more fully that you are the one Creatrix, certain fringe benefits may accrue, but so long as you are incarnate within this Valley of the Shadow of Death, the road is uncertain and often uncomfortable.

Confederation sources say that laughter is very helpful along the way.  You may consider adding a larger splooge of this to your palette of emotions.  It might help brighten the picture you will paint, which is the summation of your own true vibration.

RE: The Sorrow - LeiwoUnion - 05-22-2021

I laugh with and to myself in the eternal non-illusion. I've seen and felt the joyous loving beingness of immeasurable number of fragments of the self, together; seemingly separate and as a whole.

We are One. We are Neitherborn, born neither for Love nor Light, for we see no difference. We come as weary travelers, seeking for the final piece of the great puzzle. This Logos promised lessons of great Sorrow, yet understanding came later. We are The Sorrow, all the brothers and sisters together. You may look deeper, if you wish, and see that we are all here looking for this one piece together. The path has grown arduous, thus we are weary. The mist covers everything. Still, all is well in the end. If all is not well, it is not the end. We've seen the end and it will be glorious, a festival of the Aeons.

RE: The Sorrow - Patrick - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 07:26 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: ...all is well in the end. If all is not well, it is not the end...

Indeed.

RE: The Sorrow - Diana - 05-22-2021

Beautiful poem. 

I started a thread here with poetry from members if you are interested in adding it there as well, and more if you have them:

Bring4th Poetry

RE: The Sorrow - Sacred Fool - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 07:26 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: We come as weary travelers, seeking for the final piece of the great puzzle.

I don't wish to be pedantic or annoying, but you may come to find that one doesn't really find anything, yet one may more fully become something.

RE: The Sorrow - LeiwoUnion - 05-22-2021

Quote:Beautiful poem.

I started a thread here with poetry from members if you are interested in adding it there as well, and more if you have them:

Bring4th Poetry

Why?

(05-22-2021, 12:06 PM)Sacred Fool Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 07:26 AM)LeiwoUnion Wrote: We come as weary travelers, seeking for the final piece of the great puzzle.

I don't wish to be pedantic or annoying, but you may come to find that one doesn't really find anything, yet one may more fully become something.

One may anything; who knows? I've seen, shall I say, the end but there is a missing link that is connected to this timeline with this incarnation. That is my quest, so to speak. I don't fully, or more closely consciously, understand it all, nor do I need to; I just follow my intuition and things happen.

RE: The Sorrow - Diana - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 05:21 PM)LeiwoUnion Wrote:
Quote:Beautiful poem.

Bring4th Poetry

Why?

No particular reason other than it's a thread I started for poetry here. That's all.

RE: The Sorrow - LeiwoUnion - 05-25-2021

I sit in silence in the mist,
observing.
I see both light and dark;
I inhabit the crawlspace of in-between.
My gaze is upon the Light,
heart filled with longing.
The veil is lifted, and what do I see?
Earth! Beloved! What have we done?
The veil closes
as the cosmic joke is delivered.
The crowd is silent.