Bring4th
Session 42.6 question - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Session 42.6 question (/showthread.php?tid=19254)

Session 42.6 question - ada - 06-14-2021

Quote:42.6
QUESTIONER: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth density balancing the intense compassion gained in fourth density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to what we were just discussing?

RA: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.

I'm trying to understand what Ra could have meant in this bolded part.
Quote:It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Any thoughts ? Huh

RE: Session 42.6 question - Anders - 06-14-2021

A service-to-others social memory complex in fourth density has billions of times the intelligence of any individual person it seems to me. Bruce Lipton talked about how if one cell has the intelligence 1X then sixteen cells combined have the intelligence (or maybe Lipton said awareness) of 16X. So I don't understand why fourth density needs to be balanced. Maybe Ra was using Law of Confusing language and was conveying something in veiled terms.

RE: Session 42.6 question - Sacred Fool - 06-14-2021

I think the same could be said about about the balance of 5D.  If one leans too heavily towards either love or wisdom, then lessons of balance will be taken up in 6D, according to Ra.  These are modalities of knowing self and if one side or the other becomes over developed, it throws off one's carriage and perspective.

Universal love is the pathway out of 3D because it's the next step up: personal love, social love, universal love.  After that the lessons are about deepening, not broadening one's capacity to encompass all there is.

RE: Session 42.6 question - flofrog - 06-14-2021

I think Ra means that to leave third we are needing to have found that universal love, as Sacred Gool says, and since compassion abounds in 4th, where there no veil, balance will be needed with wisdom.
I am just saying what SF just said in fact, Shy

RE: Session 42.6 question - Louisabell - 06-14-2021

(06-14-2021, 12:48 AM)ada Wrote: I'm trying to understand what Ra could have meant in this bolded part.
Quote:It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.
Any thoughts ? Huh

I really like this quote because it speaks to a kind of paradox. I agree with what has already been said in this thread. It would appear that the passport to graduate from third-density into fourth-density is learning the ways of compassion, as stated below:

Ra Wrote:27.13 Questioner: Is Love— is there a manifestation of love that we could call vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we reach semantic difficulties. The vibration or density of love or understanding is not a term used in the same sense as the second distortion, Love; the distortion Love being the great activator and primal co-Creator of various creations using intelligent infinity; the vibration love being that density in which those who have learned to do an activity called “loving” without significant distortion, then seek the ways of light or wisdom. Thus in vibratory sense love comes into light in the sense of the activity of unity in its free will. Love uses light and has the power to direct light in its distortions. Thus vibratory complexes recapitulate in reverse the creation in its unity, thus showing the rhythm or flow of the great heartbeat, if you will use this analogy.

Why it creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity? I would say it is because graduation into fourth-density is not the end of the story, it's really only the beginning of our evolutionary journey. So, I think that's why Ra uses the word "ultimate" in order to refer to our full path all the way back to the Creator.

RE: Session 42.6 question - Dtris - 06-14-2021

Are you confused about it being the salvation of third density or that it creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity?

Compassion and love are the driving emotions which allow an entity to polarize STO and graduate to 4th. It is also a very real salvation when surrounded by indifference or worse and someone is compassionate towards you.

The mismatch is that the "ultimate balance" could be seen as the MBS Totality Balance, which is what we will eventually reach, and the compassion developed in 4th density may not match that of the eventual goal.

RE: Session 42.6 question - Diana - 06-14-2021

In the context of that quote, I see compassion as a prerequisite awareness of the RH path before being able to even survive 4D. If in 4D, there is no hiding self, and no other selves are hidden from you, then empathy must exist between entities. Being able to access the feelings and authentic selves of others (empathy), without having developed compassion, seems to me would create a conflict that could really break an entity. This is why the LH path entities must keep the heart closed off.

RE: Session 42.6 question - Loki - 07-09-2021

There is a certain sequence in spiritual progress. First you need compassion for you (at least) and for others, then you need wisdom with that compassion.
Wisdom with compassion is different than wisdom without compassion. Wisdom without compassion is corruptible and can strangle the spiritual progress of an entity which means he/she will be forced to repeat third density over and over. Loving yourself only or yourself and others require always compassion which means graduation requires compassion. Even if an entity does the right thing but without compassion the polarity he/she gains is so small he/she cannot graduate in thousand third density lives.

RE: Session 42.6 question - Ohr Ein Sof - 07-09-2021

(06-14-2021, 01:25 AM)Sacred Fool Wrote:  
I think the same could be said about about the balance of 5D.  If one leans too heavily towards either love or wisdom, then lessons of balance will be taken up in 6D, according to Ra.  These are modalities of knowing self and if one side or the other becomes over developed, it throws off one's carriage and perspective.

Universal love is the pathway out of 3D because it's the next step up: personal love, social love, universal love.  After that the lessons are about deepening, not broadening one's capacity to encompass all there is.

drop the mic
no other comments needed IMO

RE: Session 42.6 question - Infinite - 07-09-2021

The basic requirement for fourth density harvesting is the seating of consciousness in the green ray heart chakra, that of universal love and compassion. Therefore, the seek for that love is the salvation of third density. Perhaps Ra alluded to the biblical concept of salvation. In fact, the veil of forgetting creates an experience that makes fear, hopelessness, darkness, ignorance, suffering, etc. possible. Getting out of this limited state is actually being saved. I would say that salvation can be seen as a synonym for graduation, ascension, etc.

About the second part, Ra simply said that they were too distorted towards pure love (martyrdom) and had to balance that state in fifth density (which is the density of wisdom). So balance love and wisdom. A simple example is to look at a harvestable third-density entity that seeks martyrdom compared to an adept. Both serve the Creator, but the adept is closer to the maximum balance of his being.

RE: Session 42.6 question - tadeus - 07-10-2021

(06-14-2021, 12:48 AM)ada Wrote: I'm trying to understand what Ra could have meant in this bolded part.

Any thoughts ? Huh

I would say that we actually can experience how the balance of the entity / individuals of the social memory complex get out of balance.
It will be a hard work to reintegrate and turn this into Love within the 4th density.

RE: Session 42.6 question - unity100 - 08-07-2021

(06-14-2021, 12:48 AM)ada Wrote:
Quote:42.6
QUESTIONER: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth density balancing the intense compassion gained in fourth density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to what we were just discussing?

RA: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.

I'm trying to understand what Ra could have meant in this bolded part.

Any thoughts ? Huh

Polarization is required to move above 3d, however this polarization causes entities to take paths toward spending themselves for others without paying attention to self or exploiting others without paying attention to others. Polarities reach 99% towards the end of 4d. Therefore it creates gross imbalance in entities' perspectives of existence. Which then must be balanced in 5d using blue energy.

RE: Session 42.6 question - Quincunx - 12-06-2021

-------

RE: Session 42.6 question - Patrick - 12-06-2021

Yes I forgive him in the present. It's the only place and time where this can be done. It's not someone else that did these things. We eventually reach a state where we are all aware of each other's experiences. So basically I forgive myself. Forgiving all, including of course all of negativity, is an important step in a seeker's journey. This is how we integrate and accept our shadow self.

RE: Session 42.6 question - flofrog - 12-12-2021

I have often sent compassion to Hitler, just because I cannot imagine living that incarnation and not suffering intense fear, intense hate, intense non-understanding, and drifting to that end in a sort of very solitary way. As Patrick I forgive him in the present, and very much about also as Patrick says, integrating our shadow self.