Bring4th
Grateful/Law of One - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Grateful/Law of One (/showthread.php?tid=19281)

Grateful/Law of One - pat19989 - 06-28-2021

Hello everyone.

I spent some time away from the Ra material, mainly because the rather complex archetypical mind discussion in book iv can get rather cumbersome for me if I try to absorb it too quickly. (if at all, I am finding book iv by far the hardest to grasp conceptually). Anyways, I returned to it yesterday, and my oh my it felt like my whole body rejoiced to be hearing from Ra again. Chills, verge of tears. No other spiritual work has affected me like the Law of One. Reflecting on these past few months now that I've finished the main books, I just wanted to express my thanks to Don, Carla, and Jim for this gift to humanity.

I feel so grateful that I stumbled upon these works and this community, for the work itself and these forums make me feel very much at home. I still have a few considerations that have been itching at me while I'm reading though and I'd like to explore them.

The concept of 'service to others' makes some sense to me, but also my logical brain struggles with the boundaries of service.

Is service to 2nd density life just as meaningful as 3rd density? How do small moments of anger and lashing out effect polarity? How can I, as an introverted person who does not have a whole lot of human interaction, offer myself in a greater capacity to others? Are those with a lot of friends inherently more service to others oriented? When I indulge in cravings that I know deep down are not good for me(nicotine, sugar, caffeine, etc.) is this service to self/depolarizing?

Also, I have loved ones around me that suffer from depression, lethargy, and addiction. I feel so strongly that an understanding of some spiritual topics addressed in Law of One, as well as many other spiritual texts could help them immensely. I've found that suggesting these works to them is usually met with initial interest, but no follow through. It is not my intent to force any material on anyone. But it begins to affect me deeply when those closest to me are so blinded by negativity, anger, and depression.

How do I be of service to these people?
Am i supposed to love them and be around them as much as they wish? even if it brings me down?

When I'm feeling strong I can resist the negativity within myself but sometimes I can't help but become angry or frustrated with them.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - Patrick - 06-28-2021

Answering those questions is the work of many lifetimes... and we forget in between those lifetimes. Smile

But these might help answer some of them.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2003/2003_0907.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...If the instrument still has energy, I have another one. Q’uo, in the Law of One series Ra says that “… our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.” I was wondering if you could expound upon that any further?

We are aware of your query, my brother. As that known to you as Q’uo, we encompass a great deal of teaching. The energies of the ones known as Hatonn have long taught; the energies of the ones known as Latwii and those known as Ra, have long taught. And indeed those of Hatonn and those of Latwii accept as their teacher those of Ra. Consequently, we have bonds of teaching and of learning even within our principle. And our entire beau geste as a principle is to teach and yet, if we were to use this instrument’s slang, we would say, “LOL.” It is to laugh, it is to chuckle, for how can we teach? What do we know? We know only opinion. We can only toss our words into the wind and hope that some helpful aspect transfers from creation to creation, for we speak across worlds.

We gaze at each of you in your creation. You are masters. Few of you know it. We hope to encourage you to be aware of your nature, yet we have only a simple story to tell. We have only one basic thought to share. You are one, we are all one and that one thing is love. We attempt to be creative, we use channels such as this one so that we may flash all of the colors of that channel’s personality and weave such tales as that person’s energy and personality shell have to give. Yet our story is the same, and it is inadequate to fuel the realization and the transformation of a single entity.

Yet we shine out our light and we ask you to shine your light, to tell your shining truth when you feel it within. And when your shining truth is that you know nothing, let that shine, let that be a good thing to shine. For it is in our way of perceiving, an excellent thing. So we teach those who are already masters and who have forgotten. You who are learning could take our places, were the veil to drop. Yet you have placed yourself in this darkness which you experience, so that you can change.

Consequently to teach is almost hopeless and yet, what else does a human or the spirit have to share? The rest is love and has no words. When there is the attempt to share, it must be that sharing through the structures and the limitations and the exigencies of logic depending from each structure. These limitations are almost hopeless; that is, they create a hopeless situation in which one throws pebbles at the great eternal truth that is too simple to articulate...

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0211.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1995/1995_0924.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...The focus upon the self in the means of balancing distortions and looking for ways to understand more of what is occurring within the self is an activity that may seem to some to be full of pride and ego, yet we would suggest that such a concentration of an entity’s attention upon its own self in that manner is a means by which a seeker grows, for it needs to be aware of the activity of intellect, of emotion, and of the spirit that moves within one’s own being. Yet that information is used only to temper the steel, shall we say, the character of the entity, and not to impose this character upon another...

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2001/2001_0204.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...Many times, it seems to each, that there is no way that one person can be of service, that one person’s light can make a difference. However, this instrument is fond of saying that in a dark place the light of one candle can be seen for quite a distance. Metaphysically, this is far more true even than the physical truth of candles and sight. Each of you makes a significant difference to the lightening of the planet as well as to the lightening of your soul. For when each of you does one, each of you is doing the other. To work on the self is to work on the world. Indeed, to work on the self is the most direct and effective way to work on the outer world in a metaphysical sense...

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1980/1980_0518.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...You need only to work upon yourself, so that you are a clear channel, unmoved by the ridiculousness of many situations, and in great humor when others find a situation quite grim. For you see, you dwell in the midst of a great cosmic joke and a great cosmic tragedy. And the ability to see both polarities of this truth equally is a very helpful one in dealing with yourself. And when you have dealt with this polarity within yourself, laughing at your grief and solemn in your joy, you may be of balanced help to others, for you may not then be touched by their difficulties to the point where you will be unable to respond in the way the Creator within you would respond...

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_1124.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...in that same general run of seekers there is often a prejudice against working on the self, for it seems selfish to be absorbed in the processes of the self. It is our opinion that it is in healing yourself that you heal the world. It is in learning to love yourself that you learn to love others. It is in finding compassion at last for yourself that you are finally able to have compassion on others. It is in blessing your own suffering by respecting it, honoring it, and forgiving it in yourself that you become able to behold the suffering of the world in its massive and almost infinite depth...

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the seeming polarization towards service to self because the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

Quote:99.8 ...The right-hand and left-hand transformations of the mind may be seen to differ by the attitude of the conscious mind towards its own resources as well as the resources of other-selves...

Quote:19.15 Questioner: Then the newest third-density beings who’ve just made the transition from second are still strongly biased towards self-service. There must be many other mechanisms to create an awareness of the possibility of service to others.

I am wondering, first— two things. I’m wondering about the mechanism and I am wondering when the split takes place where the entity is able to continue on the road towards service to self that will eventually take him to fourth or fifth density.

I would assume that an entity can continue— can start, say, in second density with service totally to self and continue right on through and just stay on what we would call the path of service to self and never ever be pulled over. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The second-density concept of serving self includes the serving of those associated with tribe or pack. This is not seen in second density as separation of self and other-self. All is seen as self since in some forms of second-density entities, if the tribe or pack becomes weakened, so does the entity within the tribe or pack.

The new or initial third-density entity has this innocent, shall we say, bias or distortion towards viewing those in the family, the society, as you would call, perhaps, country, as self. Thus though a distortion not helpful for progress in third density, it is without polarity.

The break becomes apparent when the entity perceives other-selves as other-selves and consciously determines to manipulate other-selves for the benefit of the self. This is the beginning of the road of which you speak.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - Anders - 06-28-2021

Now that I think about it, the Law of One is one of the few teachings that describes collective consciousness (social memory complex). I think Jesus massively hinted about a collective state of consciousness in the Bible, but only indirectly as far as I know. I will listen to some Law of One sessions again.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - flofrog - 06-28-2021

Pat, Ra often underlines how taking care of yourself, in service to others, is essential.

I don't know if this shall help, but when a closed one to me seems to suffer extensively, I take a sort of step back, find peace and send very strongly love in a very detached way if this is congruent with the word love , lol. I think this spontaneous step back is probably for my own protection as I tend to suffer if I see someone else suffer, lol but it's a process that definitely works for me. Also, in a way if we suffer too much for them, perhaps we add weight to their own load, who knows. But sending strongly love for some minutes is probably quite nourishing for both ?

I am like you, Pat, even though I have dived into the material so many times, whenever I re-read a passage it fills me with gratitude for Ra.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - Dtris - 06-28-2021

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: Hello everyone.

I spent some time away from the Ra material, mainly because the rather complex archetypical mind discussion in book iv can get rather cumbersome for me if I try to absorb it too quickly. (if at all, I am finding book iv by far the hardest to grasp conceptually). Anyways, I returned to it yesterday, and my oh my it felt like my whole body rejoiced to be hearing from Ra again. Chills, verge of tears. No other spiritual work has affected me like the Law of One. Reflecting on these past few months now that I've finished the main books, I just wanted to express my thanks to Don, Carla, and Jim for this gift to humanity.

I feel so grateful that I stumbled upon these works and this community, for the work itself and these forums make me feel very much at home. I still have a few considerations that have been itching at me while I'm reading though and I'd like to explore them.

The material has moved me to tears a few times. I remember the most recent time I came back to it after many years away and the first session was amazing in its ability to move the heart.

Quote:The concept of 'service to others' makes some sense to me, but also my logical brain struggles with the boundaries of service.

Is service to 2nd density life just as meaningful as 3rd density? How do small moments of anger and lashing out effect polarity? How can I, as an introverted person who does not have a whole lot of human interaction, offer myself in a greater capacity to others? Are those with a lot of friends inherently more service to others oriented? When I indulge in cravings that I know deep down are not good for me(nicotine, sugar, caffeine, etc.) is this service to self/depolarizing?

Yes, service is service. Some people are dedicated to animals or plants, others to people. What is important is that you don't put animals or plants above people in your heart or use your service to animals or plants as a way to justify negative behavior toward people.

Anger and lashing out are normal. Being STO does not mean you won't get angry or lash out. More important is to utilize that catalyst and learn from those outbursts and to apologize and forgive all involved. Every extreme emotional reaction is basically a neon sign telling you something you need to work on.

Introverts can be very STO. You don't need to go out of your way to be of service unless you feel the need. Let the opportunity for service arise naturally. There are many ways to serve and being in the open so to speak is only one way of doing it.

People with lots of friends are just people with lots of friends. Polarity has little to do with it, but more just the emphasis upon different parts of life.

Engaging in self destructive behavior is not positively polarizing or really negative polarizing either. There will be other reasons and issues which you may need to address over time, or it can be simple habit or physical addiction. Even damaging substances are not necessarily bad in moderation, just some things are inherently very difficult to moderate.

Quote:Also, I have loved ones around me that suffer from depression, lethargy, and addiction. I feel so strongly that an understanding of some spiritual topics addressed in Law of One, as well as many other spiritual texts could help them immensely. I've found that suggesting these works to them is usually met with initial interest, but no follow through. It is not my intent to force any material on anyone. But it begins to affect me deeply when those closest to me are so blinded by negativity, anger, and depression.

Am i supposed to love them and be around them as much as they wish? even if it brings me down?

When I'm feeling strong I can resist the negativity within myself but sometimes I can't help but become angry or frustrated with them.

Everyone has someone that goes thru those things. The best we can do is make the offer, or share our own beliefs when they ask, or the conversation goes that way. Each individual has their own path to walk, we can only be a guidepost really, and occasionally point in the right direction.

If you want to polarize STO, you should love everyone. The harder someone is to love, the more important it is for you to try. Loving someone does not mean you don't have healthy boundaries, or set your own standards for what you will and will not do or how much time you invest. If you want to keep being a light in the storm you have to make sure you have enough oil to burn, don't let a single person or situation drain you dry.

Don't resist the negativity. Let it be. Experience in it, dive into it. Let it fill every fiber of your being. Then accept it as a part of you, and let it go. It's ok to be angry and frustrated. Forgive yourself and them, and all will work out in the end.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - Ohr Ein Sof - 06-29-2021

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: Hello everyone.

The concept of 'service to others' makes some sense to me, but also my logical brain struggles with the boundaries of service.

Also, I have loved ones around me that suffer from depression, lethargy, and addiction. I feel so strongly that an understanding of some spiritual topics addressed in Law of One, as well as many other spiritual texts could help them immensely. I've found that suggesting these works to them is usually met with initial interest, but no follow through. It is not my intent to force any material on anyone. But it begins to affect me deeply when those closest to me are so blinded by negativity, anger, and depression.

You may find the deeper service to others by commiting to your own consciousness and your own healing and anyone that comes near you will reep the rewards of your hard work by proxi. Just your presence alone will heal them. You do not need to fix anything for love is the greater distortion that opens like a flower to the ways of understanding.
Sometimes, we lead by example only and other times we may speak. None of that matters more than healing of the self so that the reward goes to the other (as well as to us, growing our Joy in service).
You need not fix their sadness, or weariness to this life as they will in time find the strength to mend what seems to be broken when the time is appropriate for them. We are not all on the same area of the spiraling line of light; some of us ahead of others and some of us lag a little behind as so it seems. But the entities above this density know that all is perfect because there is no past, no future events to be; all resides in the Infinite Now. Your loved ones are viewed as perfect and the only thing that would nourish them is Love and a deep understanding of their struggle.
So glad the Ra Material has touched you too. I feel that it has saved my life.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - pat19989 - 06-29-2021

Thank you Patrick, flo, Dtris and Ohr Ein Sof for some very thoughtful responses as usual. Twas a wordy thread with a ton of questions but this community never fails to offer fresh perspectives for me to think about.

Love

RE: Grateful/Law of One - rva_jeremy - 06-29-2021

We covered this topic on today's podcast episode, so the question you pose is fresh in my mind. Let me try to be less wordy than I'm known to be.

At the end of the day we cannot help but serve by our very being, and so to put a fine point on it, you're asking how we decide to serve, how we enlist our conscious mind in this task. And one rule of thumb the Confederation gives us is that service must be requested to be of the service-to-others side of energetic expression. As those of Q'uo say, this heuristic tool immediately narrows down the set of decisions you are on the hook to make.

However, very few on this planet are self-aware and specific enough about what it is that they actually, truly desire for their growth and evolution. They are, like us, confused. So we must bring our intuition and humility into play by working on our catalyst and issues and thereby clearing a channel between infinite spirit and finite manifest reality. We must connect with resources greater than what we have as a third density individual; our personal love and individual judgement will never be sufficient. The more we work through our distortions, fears, worries, hangups, etc., the less others' fears, worries, distortions, hangups, etc. scare, put us off, or otherwise confuse us -- because they don't throw back in our face our own unbalanced parts. That way, when they ask for help, we can hear what they want instead of see a reflection of what we want and be distracted by that.

The way to serve, I believe, is not to make it into an intellectual, ethical process of decision making. Instead, it is to prepare oneself ahead of time by doing the work in consciousness of balancing, accepting, and lightening the self little by little. This is one reason why daily meditation matters -- it is the means to service. By front loading the work on oneself, you can freely radiate your essence and trust yourself to provide what is truly asked when the moment comes when service is requested. The more we can make this a free, loving, spontaneous channeling of Creator to Creator, and the less we make it an intellectual task, the more we can serve the Creator within our other selves and the less we confuse ourselves and others by our unprocessed issues interfering with theirs and vice versa.

I hope that helps!

RE: Grateful/Law of One - pat19989 - 06-30-2021

(06-29-2021, 05:33 PM)rva_jeremy Wrote: We covered this topic on today's podcast episode, so the question you pose is fresh in my mind. Let me try to be less wordy than I'm known to be.

At the end of the day we cannot help but serve by our very being, and so to put a fine point on it, you're asking how we decide to serve, how we enlist our conscious mind in this task. And one rule of thumb the Confederation gives us is that service must be requested to be of the service-to-others side of energetic expression. As those of Q'uo say, this heuristic tool immediately narrows down the set of decisions you are on the hook to make.

However, very few on this planet are self-aware and specific enough about what it is that they actually, truly desire for their growth and evolution. They are, like us, confused. So we must bring our intuition and humility into play by working on our catalyst and issues and thereby clearing a channel between infinite spirit and finite manifest reality. We must connect with resources greater than what we have as a third density individual; our personal love and individual judgement will never be sufficient. The more we work through our distortions, fears, worries, hangups, etc., the less others' fears, worries, distortions, hangups, etc. scare, put us off, or otherwise confuse us -- because they don't throw back in our face our own unbalanced parts. That way, when they ask for help, we can hear what they want instead of see a reflection of what we want and be distracted by that.

The way to serve, I believe, is not to make it into an intellectual, ethical process of decision making. Instead, it is to prepare oneself ahead of time by doing the work in consciousness of balancing, accepting, and lightening the self little by little. This is one reason why daily meditation matters -- it is the means to service. By front loading the work on oneself, you can freely radiate your essence and trust yourself to provide what is truly asked when the moment comes when service is requested. The more we can make this a free, loving, spontaneous channeling of Creator to Creator, and the less we make it an intellectual task, the more we can serve the Creator within our other selves and the less we confuse ourselves and others by our unprocessed issues interfering with theirs and vice versa.

I hope that helps!

That helps immensely!

RE: Grateful/Law of One - Infinite - 06-30-2021

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: Is service to 2nd density life just as meaningful as 3rd density?

Well, I'm a vegetarian. But I understand that it's implicit in the material that the service to 3D entities is more important. If Ra was real and right in his words, the Confederation detonated a fission reactor in Tunguska and killed many second-density entities. I think those directly responsible for that lost some polarity, but not as much as they would if the reactor had been detonated in a city full of people. There's probably some sort of priority mechanism for 3D life or something.

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: How do small moments of anger and lashing out effect polarity?

I think it depends if that anger is directed at someone. Anyway, the balancing process is a constant seek. So it's like training to walk a rope, it's an activity that requires persistence until balance is achieved and nothing takes us out of that position of universal love.

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: How can I, as an introverted person who does not have a whole lot of human interaction, offer myself in a greater capacity to others? Are those with a lot of friends inherently more service to others oriented?

Don't underestimate yourself. The merit is more in the quality of the service than in the quantity. All small and large actions that are based on an honest desire for the well-being of others is something that will increase your polarity.

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: When I indulge in cravings that I know deep down are not good for me(nicotine, sugar, caffeine, etc.) is this service to self/depolarizing?

This is a complex issue. It's a fact that these substances affect our aura and our mind. In different ways of course, it depends on what you use. In the case of someone drunk who hurts someone in some way. Is this due to the influence of the substance or is there a predisposition to this type of service to self? I would say that moderation is what keeps use safe, although addiction is some kind of distortion that can keep us from polarizing further.  

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: How do I be of service to these people? Am i supposed to love them and be around them as much as they wish? even if it brings me dowD n?

It's my understanding that the only negative feeling that exists in densities beyond 3D is suffering/sadness for others.  You can't get away from it. Ra even suggests something like that:

Quote:7.7 QUESTIONER Can you tell me what the result of the application of the Law of Squares is to those figures?

RA The number is approximately meaningless in the finite sense as there are many, many digits. It, however, constitutes a great calling which we of all creation feel and hear as if our own entities were distorted towards a great and overwhelming sorrow. It demands our service.

Quote:It is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density.
(Ra about fourth density)

Whoever chooses the STO path will suffer in some way. That's why I think being good is harder than being bad.

I believe that the best way to offer service to those who prefer to sleep is to respect their choices and understand that everyone has their time to wake up. Just as Ra says here:

Quote:89.30 QUESTIONER Would Ra’s attitude toward the same unharvestable entities be different at this nexus than at the time of harvest of third density?

RA I am Ra. Not substantially. To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density. It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - pat19989 - 06-30-2021

(06-30-2021, 09:49 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: Is service to 2nd density life just as meaningful as 3rd density?

Well, I'm a vegetarian. But I understand that it's implicit in the material that the service to 3D entities is more important. If Ra was real and right in his words, the Confederation detonated a fission reactor in Tunguska and killed many second-density entities. I think those directly responsible for that lost some polarity, but not as much as they would if the reactor had been detonated in a city full of people. There's probably some sort of priority mechanism for 3D life or something.

I appreciate your time and perspective you gave in all of your answers to my questions.

But what is this about the Confederation detonating a fission reactor?

RE: Grateful/Law of One - Dtris - 06-30-2021

(06-30-2021, 10:19 AM)pat19989 Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 09:49 AM)Infinite Wrote:

I appreciate your time and perspective you gave in all of your answers to my questions.

But what is this about the Confederation detonating a fission reactor?
Look up the Tunguska event. Something exploded in the sky above Siberia at some point in the not very distant past and leveled trees for hundreds of miles. According to Ra this was a confederation spaceship that malfunctioned and was directed to an unpopulated area and detonated. The energy source was some kind of nuclear reactor but one without the radiation our weapons and reactors have.

RE: Grateful/Law of One - Margan - 07-01-2021

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: Also, I have loved ones around me that suffer from depression, lethargy, and addiction. I feel so strongly that an understanding of some spiritual topics addressed in Law of One, as well as many other spiritual texts could help them immensely. I've found that suggesting these works to them is usually met with initial interest, but no follow through. It is not my intent to force any material on anyone. But it begins to affect me deeply when those closest to me are so blinded by negativity, anger, and depression.

"My friends, we ask you to take a step back whenever the urge to preach to those who have not asked for your preaching overtakes you. Close your mouth, open your eyes of love and listen to your loved ones, your acquaintances, those whom you would help. Do not relate to them by what you know. Relate to them with love and respect. Listen to that which they have to say. If there is no opening for all of these wonderful things that you have learned lately, so be it. Amen, Alleluia. You still are a being whose very essence is love.

Let the love shine. Find ways to support and encourage and nourish and nurture. And lose all hope of being that awakening factor that will bring them into a happier state. You may drop a thought here and there, as this instrument is fond of saying, like Johnny Appleseed. But remember, he ate the apple first. Those things that you were going to say to another, say them to yourself. And when you have eaten that wonderful apple with its delicious thoughts and concepts, toss it over your shoulder. Let it fall where it will. Do not look back. It is not your job to enlighten any but yourself.

Now, if there are those who would ask you questions, feel free to offer all that you have to offer in those regards, but make a clear distinction in your mind between responding to an asked question and sermonizing to those who have not asked for a sermon. What will affect those about you is not your knowledge. It is that which shines through you, the love of the Creator."

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2010/2010_0911.aspx

RE: Grateful/Law of One - tadeus - 07-02-2021

(06-28-2021, 12:22 PM)pat19989 Wrote: The concept of 'service to others' makes some sense to me, but also my logical brain struggles with the boundaries of service.

Is service to 2nd density life just as meaningful as 3rd density?
How do small moments of anger and lashing out effect polarity?
How can I, as an introverted person who does not have a whole lot of human interaction, offer myself in a greater capacity to others?
Are those with a lot of friends inherently more service to others oriented?
When I indulge in cravings that I know deep down are not good for me(nicotine, sugar, caffeine, etc.) is this service to self/depolarizing?

Just keep in mind that this is (still) the density of choice and not love, as the coming fourth density.

Carla has written in her book Living the Law of One 101: The Choice that it is difficult to do always the right things in a world filled with catalyst.
Maybe it is helpful for you to read about her experience and wise conclusions in chapter two.

I think your questions must be answered by yourself, because it is your individual experience that you will make with your catalyst.
All the questions regarding the service to others in interaction with other beings maybe slightly different, because this will work with the social memory complex.
This is really complex as the name already says and will include 2nd density life.