Bring4th
Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? (/showthread.php?tid=19284)

Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? - Ralib1 - 06-25-2021

let’s say a 4th density entity (because of their deep compassion) chooses to become a wanderer and incarnate on a disharmonious 3rd density planet. They then are able to “awaken” and remember their mission. They are able to be harvested and make it back to 4th density. Then this same entity after making it to 4th chooses to come back again because of their compassion, thus creating a loop of never getting past 4th density because they have too much love and compassion for lower densities.

RE: Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? - Dtris - 06-25-2021

I doubt it. Mainly due to the time difference in 4th and 3rd density. 3rd is 75k years while 4th is a single lifetime of 90k years and 30 million year major cycle. While there will always be planets to wander on they will also have plenty of time to learn the lessons of their own density.

RE: Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? - jafar - 06-26-2021

"Stuckness" for eternity is impossible, given the "karmic construct" that define an identity / entity which separate itself with other identities / entities itself is not eternal by nature.

I remember reading about a collection of identities identified as "Ra" also told about their experience while they were in 3rd density, in Venus, some wandering entities incarnate into their group and played the role of 'negative entities'. Long story short those wandering entities eventually joined the social memory complex which identified themselves together as Ra.

A good metaphor to understand this; I found from Yogic tradition.
Imagine identity/entity/soul or group of identities/entities as a bubble.
The bubble functioned as a containment for the air inside.

Those bubbles enable the air inside to have a border, which then enable it to define 'my/our bubble' and 'other bubbles'.
The bubble can split into many smaller bubbles.
And multiple bubbles can also join together to form a bigger bubble.

The bubble itself is not eternal, and as splitting and joining happened, the wall of the bubble will become thinner, as it become thinner it will then be easier for the bubble to pop. Once popped the air contained inside the bubble will be free and be merged with the all infinite air.

RE: Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? - flofrog - 06-26-2021

Quite beautiful jafar. Heart not unlike what is described by Michael Newton in Journey of Souls, as how we perceive different bubbles in time/space.

thank you jafar..

RE: Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? - Infinite - 06-30-2021

I don't believe it's possible for several reasons. The main ones being the non-existence of the veil in fourth density and the great progress that is possible for Wanderers in third density due to the amount of catalysis we have here.

RE: Is it possible to get stuck in a 3rd-4th density loop? - tadeus - 07-01-2021

(06-25-2021, 02:59 PM)Ralib1 Wrote: Then this same entity after making it to 4th chooses to come back again because of their compassion, thus creating a loop of never getting past 4th density because they have too much love and compassion for lower densities.

In this case it is the free will of the being to do this.

In the other cases a wanderer will go back to it's own density after the incarnation, exceptional the being has been karmic involved.
But at least it will take simply more time to get back.