Bring4th
Sweden. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Sweden. (/showthread.php?tid=193)

Pages: 1 2

Sweden. - ayadew - 03-15-2009

I am from Gothenburg (Göteborg).

Sweden is a small country, so there's not a large chance anyone's here from there, but one can always hope. BigSmile

Peace and love, friends.

RE: Sweden. - AppleSeed - 03-23-2009

Tjossan!

Have a coffee for me at Mauritz kaffe, will ya? With one of those plum rolls, if they still make them.

I was born in Sweden (this time, and also the one before the one before this), but wandered astray a good long time ago.

RE: Sweden. - Ole - 03-24-2009

I'm from Sweden too. Smile Helsingborg.

Nice to meet you. What does your nickname mean btw?

Love,

RE: Sweden. - airwaves - 03-24-2009

When you guys type on the forum do you type in Swedish or English? I was just wondering if it translated for me or not. Idk just a random thought. I know a lot of Europeans are bilingual unlike your less intelligent idiocracy neighbors to the west. I am full bred American so i don't have a problem insulting myself lol. Smile

edit: Just to clarify I don't mean to insult my fellow Americans to a major degree, but lets face the facts no? Beyond that I have yet to come across anyone on this forum that is less than a genius so it as a whole does not apply to anyone on this forum.

btw kudos to the webmaster the right click for spell check is great!

edit #2: I really love Sweden, your economy is disputably the best in the world as is your democracy; and the neutrality. Just a great country. Raise your arm up reach back and give yourself a pat on the back.

random thought

Peace and Love

RE: Sweden. - ayadew - 03-24-2009

I'm born and raised in Sweden and have lived there all my life (21 years and counting).

airwaves: I actually prefer English in all ways before Swedish, I even think in English thoughts (language wise)..
It's quite a nice country, I suppose. I haven't found a better one in terms of neutrality. In terms of general happiness and spirituality, there's likely more interesting countries.
Wanderers are very old souls, and so our intellect might also be seemingly more developed since we can 'cheat' with our stronger connection with the higher self. I am eternally grateful to myself for this.

Ole: Hello, my friend. My nick means nothing, really. But I've used it for 10+ years. Is yours your real name, perhaps? =)

RE: Sweden. - airwaves - 03-24-2009

(03-24-2009, 07:50 PM)ayadew Wrote: airwaves: I actually prefer English in all ways before Swedish, I even think in English thoughts (language wise)..

I am, for some reason, not at all surprised by this, and I do not mean that in a condescending way. English is the most complicated and vivid language in the world. Bah after all my years of being required to take English classes in all schooling I am frankly tired of it lol. Thank you very much for informing me! I crave knowledge as much as experience. Tongue

Love and Peace my friend

RE: Sweden. - airwaves - 03-25-2009

(03-24-2009, 03:49 PM)Ole Wrote: I'm from Sweden too. Smile Helsingborg.

Nice to meet you. What does your nickname mean btw?

Love,

Hey you guys are only 2 hours and 17 minutes away from each other according to google maps! Smile

I got bored Blush

Love and Peace

RE: Sweden. - Ole - 03-25-2009

Yeah, Gothenburg is not far away... I could send you a PM sometime when I'm there and we could go take a cup of coffee and discuss the LO in depth... Wink Such discussion partners are kinda rare in Sweden, IME.

I just wondered if your nick had anything to do with Ayahuasca, that's why I asked. And no, Ole is not my real name, it's Anders. I only use it cause it sounds funny. My friends started calling me that a long time ago.

I often think in english too, btw. I love the language, even if my pronounciation is deteriorating somewhat. Not enough practice speaking it, but almost everything I read and write is in english.

RE: Sweden. - ayadew - 03-26-2009

That is a wonderful idea, Anders. Wink

RE: Sweden. - Ankh - 11-25-2010

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I am from Sweden, Stockholm. But I have a friend who is also a Wanderer in Gothenburg.

//Love to you all!

RE: Sweden. - unity100 - 11-26-2010

(03-24-2009, 07:50 PM)ayadew Wrote: In terms of general happiness and spirituality, there's likely more interesting countries.

doubtful.

in regard to behavior patterns, sweden seems to me to have the best base for proceeding towards green ray, as a society.

this of course doesnt count in other societies which may do traumatic progress from yellow to green.

RE: Sweden. - Crimson - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 08:02 AM)unity100 Wrote:
(03-24-2009, 07:50 PM)ayadew Wrote: In terms of general happiness and spirituality, there's likely more interesting countries.

doubtful.

in regard to behavior patterns, sweden seems to me to have the best base for proceeding towards green ray, as a society.

this of course doesnt count in other societies which may do traumatic progress from yellow to green.
I believe we need to take into account geographical location, weather, etc and of course the low population in those northern areas.

Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina for example are in my opinion, striving with more intensity towards green ray. This without counting some lost tribes elsewhere in the Amazon, etc.

Green ray energy is always targeted by the elite. There is an interesting article about JFK here (striving towards world peace):
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22071

It is unclear what will happen in those countries (Sweden, etc) if they had more open immigration laws or had a higher population.

RE: Sweden. - unity100 - 11-26-2010

(11-26-2010, 12:26 PM)Crimson Wrote: I believe we need to take into account geographical location, weather, etc and of course the low population in those northern areas.

correct.

however there is the delicate point that, entities which would choose incarnate in such a place, would be ones that wouldnt need the events in other places.

in short, it is also probable that these people are incarnating there, precisely due to the resonation of the conditions with their vibrations.

Quote:Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina for example are in my opinion, striving with more intensity towards green ray. This without counting some lost tribes elsewhere in the Amazon, etc.

that area in my opinion, is a very mixed area. mixed in that, there is a lot of orange, yellow about. the thing is, the manifestation of their understanding seems to be tending to positive yellow. judging from their political choices.

on the other hand, emotion also is found there, but it seems to manifest more in the form of love in between opposite sexes.

Quote:It is unclear what will happen in those countries (Sweden, etc) if they had more open immigration laws or had a higher population.

they had quite open immigration, and they had accepted a lot of immigrants from middle east. and, naturally this has started to cause serious issues. now they have tightened their rules, but still the settled immigrants are creating a lot of cultural friction, refusing to let go of their middle east culture, and adopt to the place they are living in.

due to these, swedish voters have been making conservative choices in the recent elections lately.

RE: Sweden. - Crimson - 11-27-2010

(11-26-2010, 03:54 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(11-26-2010, 12:26 PM)Crimson Wrote: I believe we need to take into account geographical location, weather, etc and of course the low population in those northern areas.

correct.

however there is the delicate point that, entities which would choose incarnate in such a place, would be ones that wouldnt need the events in other places.

in short, it is also probable that these people are incarnating there, precisely due to the resonation of the conditions with their vibrations.

Quote:Venezuela, Bolivia, Argentina for example are in my opinion, striving with more intensity towards green ray. This without counting some lost tribes elsewhere in the Amazon, etc.

that area in my opinion, is a very mixed area. mixed in that, there is a lot of orange, yellow about. the thing is, the manifestation of their understanding seems to be tending to positive yellow. judging from their political choices.

on the other hand, emotion also is found there, but it seems to manifest more in the form of love in between opposite sexes.

Quote:It is unclear what will happen in those countries (Sweden, etc) if they had more open immigration laws or had a higher population.

they had quite open immigration, and they had accepted a lot of immigrants from middle east. and, naturally this has started to cause serious issues. now they have tightened their rules, but still the settled immigrants are creating a lot of cultural friction, refusing to let go of their middle east culture, and adopt to the place they are living in.

due to these, swedish voters have been making conservative choices in the recent elections lately.

We have to look at the overall effect on planetary consciousness as well. They still have monarchies. Also, a "reputation" for being "fair and square". In all honesty, I think nominating Obama for a Nobel Peace price was a laugh on peoples faces (earth's people).

This reputation runs the risk of perpetuating racial divisions if we consider the recent history in this planet (white=good, black=bad) which is how the negative orientation works --by creating elite like thoughts/orientations.

As to being a reincarnating choice, I agree, but the game is involving us all.
Am I disagreeing with you? Probably not, if the overall effect is a counterbalance to negative consciousness.

RE: Sweden. - unity100 - 11-27-2010

They still have monarchies and had monarchies for a long time. but, interestingly, even feudalism didnt come to those places as it was. serfdom existed only in paper, and apparently they didnt care about the lord/serf distinction much. and when feudalism had gone in 19th century, it was as if it never came.

from what i remember, even the conservatism of catholicism in the middle ages didnt have too much effect there. bras that supported the breasts and made them appear more shaped were in the top list of commodities produced and traded around those parts by then, as i remember from what i read.

RE: Sweden. - KarlZon - 12-02-2010

HELLO SWEDEN BigSmile

Im from Gothenburg Heart

Well do U use Facebook?
I got an group-page there about our life and more Smile Join Us!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fordjupningar-om-livet/159315090772297

Love KarlZon
(03-15-2009, 03:17 PM)ayadew Wrote: I am from Gothenburg (Göteborg).

Sweden is a small country, so there's not a large chance anyone's here from there, but one can always hope. BigSmile

Peace and love, friends.

I' am Wink chk my last message on these site Wink
(11-25-2010, 06:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: Hello,

I am new to this forum and I am from Sweden, Stockholm. But I have a friend who is also a Wanderer in Gothenburg.

//Love to you all!

Sweeeet dear Heart

I found U Angel *lol*

/Love KarlZon

RE: Sweden. - Eddie - 12-02-2010

(12-02-2010, 01:16 PM)KarlZon Wrote: Im from Gothenburg Heart

Do you know Henrik Palmgren? If so, ask him to join us here!

RE: Sweden. - KarlZon - 12-03-2010

(12-02-2010, 01:53 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(12-02-2010, 01:16 PM)KarlZon Wrote: Im from Gothenburg Heart

Do you know Henrik Palmgren? If so, ask him to join us here!

Hej Eddie,

I don't know him Cool

RE: Sweden. - Eddie - 12-03-2010

(12-03-2010, 02:28 AM)KarlZon Wrote: I don't know him Cool

He has the best Internet radio show. It's called "Red Ice Creations".

Here's his web site:

Red Ice Creations

Be sure to check out his recent interviews with Joseph Farrell, Ian Crane, James Gilliland, etc....available here:

Red Ice Radio

RE: Sweden. - transiten - 12-03-2010

Hello KalZon and Ankh:exclamation:

I actually live in Gothenburg and travel a lot to and through Stockholm since i was born there and my father lives in Norrtälje.

Let's get together and i'll sing you some songsSmile

I've listened a lot to Henrik Plamgrens radioshow.

The swedish king just woke up with his pants down....

Liliane the transit
(12-03-2010, 01:15 PM)transiten Wrote: Hello KalZon and Ankh:exclamation:

I actually live in Gothenburg and travel a lot to and through Stockholm since i was born there and my father lives in Norrtälje.

Liliane the transit

Ha ha ha that was funny! "Kal" is gothenburgh dialect for "Karl" but it actually was unintended, but since mercury is going retrograde a lot of miscommunication, delays and communicationproblems will appear but also old friend might pop up...i gather we're old friend from other lifetimes or planets rightWink

The nagging astrologer transiten
..you see..."s" missing twice in friend-s, mercury retrograde also means doing things over and over again...

Liliane the transit

Liliane the transit

Ha ha ha that was funny! "Kal" is gothenburgh dialect for "Karl" but it actually was unintended, but since mercury is going retrograde a lot of miscommunication, delays and communicationproblems will appear but also old friend might pop up...i gather we're old friend from other lifetimes or planets rightWink

The nagging astrologer transiten
..you see..."s" missing twice in friend-s, mercury retrograde also means doing things over and over again...

....PlamgrenBlush Palmgren of course

RE: Sweden. - KarlZon - 12-04-2010

Hi Liliane,

Do U got Facebook? Smile

RE: Sweden. - transiten - 12-04-2010

(12-04-2010, 05:48 PM)KarlZon Wrote: Hi Liliane,

Do U got Facebook? Smile

Yes, but i'm somewhat suspiscious about facebook since you can't quit i heared....a friend of mine suggested "Safebook"Wink instead....but if we post in the private space i feel more safe...

Liliane i Kungsladugård

RE: Sweden. - KarlZon - 12-05-2010

Why I wonder that U got FB, is for we have an group page there, Fördjupningar om livet: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fordjupningar-om-livet/159315090772297

We are now 63 members and there are we discussing everything about life Smile sometimes where deep deep thoughts Tongue

It's only in Swedish tho, welcome!

//KarlZon

RE: Sweden. - transiten - 12-05-2010

Hi KarZon!

Thankyou for inviting meSmile

A lot of snow in Sweden today! You know i haven't figured out who can watch what i write on facebook or not, gives me a feeling of unease...joined some months ago and i'm not very active since i'm on divinecosmos, here and Wynn Free and i feel stressed to join yet another group.

My wish is to meet people in real life and so far there's noone in my life that follow the issues discussed on these forums and websites.

Best wishes from transiten

RE: Sweden. - Ankh - 12-05-2010

(12-05-2010, 05:16 AM)transiten Wrote: Hi KarZon!

Thankyou for inviting meSmile

A lot of snow in Sweden today! You know i haven't figured out who can watch what i write on facebook or not, gives me a feeling of unease...joined some months ago and i'm not very active since i'm on divinecosmos, here and Wynn Free and i feel stressed to join yet another group.

My wish is to meet people in real life and so far there's noone in my life that follow the issues discussed on these forums and websites.

Best wishes from transiten

Hi transiten,

That's what I had in mind first when Karlzon invited me. I have all (most of the) friends and relatives in my Facebook and I didn't want them to know about my "other" side. It was a great challenge. I feel great relief these days for writing down my thoughts there. If someone IS interested they will read, and if they are more interested they will ask and/or join the discussion. My great challenge is to be completly defenceless but it is hard work to get there including a lot of faith.
Where in Sweden do you live? (=I saw in previous messages now that you live in Gothenburg. Why do everyone have to live there?! Stockholm IS the capital you know? Wink )

Kram broder

RE: Sweden. - transiten - 12-05-2010

Hello brother Ankh!

I'm actually your elder sisterBigSmile and was born in Stockholm. Anyway i commented on KarlZons facebookpage so the cat's out of the sack. Great video with Graham Hancock!

Transiten
(12-05-2010, 05:34 PM)transiten Wrote: Hello brother Ankh!

I'm actually your elder sisterBigSmile and was born in Stockholm. Anyway i commented on KarlZons facebookpage so the cat's out of the sack. Great video with Graham Hancock!

Transiten

..and as i said, i visit Stockholm a lot, have family, friends and fellow colleagues there...

RE: Sweden. - Ankh - 12-05-2010

(12-05-2010, 05:34 PM)transiten Wrote: i commented on KarlZons facebookpage so the cat's out of the sack. Great video with Graham Hancock!

LOL That's exactly how I felt! BigSmile

(12-05-2010, 05:34 PM)transiten Wrote: Hello brother Ankh!

I'm actually your elder sisterBigSmile

Actually I am a sister too, but I do prefer being called a brother without knowing why, since I am completly heterosexual (did try the other side) and don't feel that anything wrong with the purpose of my current sex other than a need to work on my feminine side since I "prefer" beeing called a brother .... Confused

RE: Sweden. - transiten - 12-06-2010

Hi

Please tell me someone how this works, noone so far managed to explain how facebook works. I wrote a comment on the group page KarlZon invited me to and today asi opened up facebook my comment was there among all the other comments from relatives and friends who are faaaar far away from this material.

Is it possible to block this somehow? I get this uneasy feeling again of not having control and that anyone can see just anything? How do i proceed to make my comments be seen only in this particular group? Please tell me.

transiten

RE: Sweden. - Ankh - 12-06-2010

(12-06-2010, 05:27 AM)transiten Wrote: Hi

Please tell me someone how this works, noone so far managed to explain how facebook works. I wrote a comment on the group page KarlZon invited me to and today asi opened up facebook my comment was there among all the other comments from relatives and friends who are faaaar far away from this material.

Is it possible to block this somehow? I get this uneasy feeling again of not having control and that anyone can see just anything? How do i proceed to make my comments be seen only in this particular group? Please tell me.

transiten

Jag ska genast titta på det.

RE: Sweden. - transiten - 12-06-2010

Thankyou Ankh...is it possible to remove my comment??? i thought it would only show up in the group i was invited to and i put the link to divinecosmos where i've posted a lot about my personal issues and traumas, that would be catastrophy if all these pple would go in and read ..

transiten