Bring4th
What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? (/showthread.php?tid=19309)

What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - tadeus - 07-01-2021

First a bigger quotation of the Special Meditation February 26, 2017 i had to think of today, sitting at our river, looking at the nature:

Quote:Gary: In 63.24, the questioner asked, “Then, as the fourth-density sphere is activated there is heat energy being generated. I assume this heat energy is generated in the third-density sphere only. Is this correct?”
Ra replied: “This is quite correct. The experiential distortions of each dimension are discrete.”

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is a query which is not easily answered with simple yes’s and no’s, for there is much that is anomalistic about your particular planet, and its transition into the fourth density. The quantum leap that those of Ra were speaking of is that which this planet itself has achieved, for the planetary entity is a fourth-density entity. The individuals and social complexes upon it, however, are, in some cases, upon a level of third- and fourth-density combination, [but] mostly the third, as you would surmise from news of the day, shall we say.

As far as the discrete movement of the consciousness complexes of the peoples of your planet, there is, at this time, and has been for a number of years, the birthing into incarnation of those entities that have both the third- and fourth-density bodies activated, so that there is, indeed, a new breed of entity upon the planetary surface at this time. This number is increasing daily. These entities have much more ability to affect the consciousness of this planet at this time, and the consciousness of those about them, for they have the, shall we say, need to aid in the harvest which is a basic need that is at the foundation of the reason for their incarnating here. It is a great honor and privilege to be allowed this early in incarnation.

We would further add that there are many entities at this time that are working very diligently—both on the third-density level and upon the higher realms within the planetary entity itself—to aid in the transition into the fourth density. These entities are, shall we say, making every possible effort to aid in this transition, so that their success would be a primary factor that must be taken into account, when considering the nature of the move into fourth density in its completeness.

Thus, though it is possible for your planet to make a discrete choice to, as Ra said, choose in one fine, strong moment of inspiration to polarize positively, this is the choice that all those entities within the inner planes are hoping is made in your near future. However, this is not a probable choice, though it is ever possible. Thus, it is within a time period that those of Ra mentioned to be between 100 and 700 of your years that is most likely to be the case for this discrete transformation. In the overall movement of time, as you know it, this is a large period of time. In the movement of time into the fourth density of 30 million years, it is but a few moments.

We would call your attention to the difference between a yellow-ray activated vehicle, such as is the most common upon this planet at this time, and the dual-activated vehicle, which is of the nature of something of an anomaly because the stronger pull, shall we say, in such a dual activated body is still going to be back toward the third ray, that is the yellow-ray vehicle. We say this because it remains the case that the veiling continues to be in place between the mind, and the body, and the spirit, and it will be a mark of fourth density that this veiling is removed.

So the question is: Because the yellow-ray body is incompatible with the green-ray environment, does the final, full activation of the green-ray environment in space/time wait for the final yellow-ray body to move through what we call death?

(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is, in general, a correct assumption. For even if the entire planetary population made that one fine, strong choice for positive polarity, there would at that time be the necessity for the dropping of the physical vehicle of third-density: the yellow-ray body. At that time, there would be the ascension of the indigo-ray body, the form-maker body, into the realms of light, and this time would be that in which the steps of light, or the strength of light, would gauge the ability of the entity to withstand the impact of the light in an harvestable degree. This, having been determined primarily by the choice of the entity to pursue positive polarity with every fiber of its being, shall we say, the moving into the light being the confirmation of this choice. That is the situation which would pertain in the possible choice of positive polarity by the entire population of your planet.

If the choices are more gradual, the same basic situation would also obtain, in that the entities would move through the death process in a manner which would exemplify the normal death process. The entity—not being consciously aware of its harvestability due to the group choice towards positive polarity—would then move into the form-maker body upon its yellow-ray body’s death, and again, move into the light which would gauge the harvestability of the entity, according to the energy centers’ ability to stand the impact of the love and light.

So this planet is already a fourth-density entity and i will assume the meaning is, that this will enclose all the matter of the mineral world (this will be the entity of first density in respect to a similar differentiation by Rudolf Steiner).

The channelings i know (like the above one) will treat mainly the question of what is happening with the entities of the third density - and this is of course an important question of our destiny.

But what will happen with all the plants and animals of the second density?

And what kind of entities are meant "that are working very diligently—both on the third-density level and upon the higher realms within the planetary entity itself"?
(Maybe this questions can be adressed at Q'uo in future meditations, if it cannot be answered here?)

Well - here are my feelings and thoughts today for discussion:

My feelings say that the second density is already a part of the fourth-density too.

My thoughts say that most of the plants and animals will not live long enough, that it makes an determining difference if they are already third or fourth density.
But when the final movement into fourth density has come, what will happen to the second density?

For the third density Q'uo has said that it would move through the death process.
What will happen with the entities that "have both the third- and fourth-density bodies activated"?
That's not really clear.

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - Dtris - 07-02-2021

My personal opinion is that first density is what we commonly think of as inorganic or not alive matter. The second density is everything from bacteria to higher order mammals. Third density is humans in our case but any animal that has evolved abstract though.

When humans evolve to fourth density the first and second will remain as they are, and will be the same during 4th density as well.

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - tadeus - 07-03-2021

Yes - then the meaning of the activation / transformation of third- and fourth-density body is only relevant for our density entities, that is stepping into the next density.

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - tadeus - 07-11-2021

Yesterday i accidentally found this channeling, touching the theme of this thread:

Saturday Meditation May 20, 2017

Quote:Gary: Yes, there’s one from A., who writes, “Over this past decade there have been an increasing amount of stories about interspecies relationships. It seems animals don’t have any trouble loving and bonding with other species, given the right circumstances. We also seem to be recognizing and utilizing qualities, abilities, and potentials in animals that were previously overlooked. Does this have anything to do with how the animal kingdom is relating to fourth density, or how fourth density is affecting the evolution of the animal kingdom?”

Q’uo: I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that the fourth-density vibrations are having an effect on each form of life upon planet Earth at this time. The greatest effect, of course, is hoped for the third-density population in order to advance their own spiritual journeys, and to make themselves available for the, shall we say, graduation, or harvest, into the fourth density.

However, the vibrations of love are such that they speak to the love in each other portion of the creation within the third density. There is that, what we have mentioned before, as harmonic vibration set up between those forms of life that you call second-density animals, and indeed, even the plants as well, and indeed the rocks and soil, and so forth, all have this quality of love within them, and this quality of love is beginning to vibrate upon all levels of the third, as well as the second, and first densities.

Thus, the vibrations of the fourth density which beckon those living upon planet Earth at this time will be felt by all creatures, both those which you would call “sentient,” and those which are what you would call lacking of sentient being. However, the entire creation, we assure you, is alive, and is able to respond to the vibrations of love which are now so easily observable moving about the planet and within the heart of each entity upon planet Earth.

RE: What will be with the second density in transition from third to fourth density? - David_1 - 07-11-2021

My interpretation is that the first density crystals and second density plants and animals will stay in the density they are.
   But the entire Earth is moving forward.
   So, the first and second density creatures will likely feel the increased love and harmony.

I really enjoy the several squirrels that play in the trees in my back yard.  But they always run from me if I try to come close.  (Rightly so because their collective experience tells them to avoid possible danger.)  Am I correct in assuming that if Earth were farther into 4th density, the squirrels might not be afraid of me?

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - Dtris - 07-11-2021

(07-11-2021, 08:11 AM)David_1 Wrote:    My interpretation is that the first density crystals and second density plants and animals will stay in the density they are.
   So, the first and second density creatures will likely feel the increased love and harmony.

I really enjoy the several squirrels that play in the trees in my back yard.  But they always run from me if I try to come close.  (Rightly so because their collective experience tells them to avoid possible danger.)  Am I correct in assuming that if Earth were farther into 4th density, the squirrels might not be afraid of me?

The squirrels and any other animal are very sensitive to your own intention and vibration. Even without getting further into 4th density it is possible to get animals to not run away, if you are in the right state. You still won't be able to walk up and touch a random wild animal, but they won't view you as a threat.

Coming close to an animal that you are not familiar with, to them is about the same as allowing a random 7' tall linebacker to come up and hug you. Even if you know you have nothing to worry about, maybe slow that down and get to know each other first.

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - unity100 - 08-07-2021

The selfish, pig-ignorant, stubborn, animalistic response to the covid crisis and needs of other people in their society from certain segments in a decent number of countries, cast doubt over a fast transition.

While various countries like US and UK saw it fit to have their people die to protect the 'economy' (read: stock market), countries like China mobilized entire society to protect even their oldest. The oldest, who were seen 'ok to let them die because it does not effect the economy' in certain countries. An example is that Cummings guy, advisor to PM Boris Johnson in UK. Various major prominent think-thanks in US published similar sociopathy as well.

And the main problem is that this was ok with a large segment of population in both countries.

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - Patrick - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 09:23 PM)unity100 Wrote: ...And the main problem is that this was ok with a large segment of population in both countries.

Yeah. It's not really the Elite doing it to us, it is us doing it to ourselves.

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - unity100 - 08-07-2021

(08-07-2021, 09:26 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 09:23 PM)unity100 Wrote: ...And the main problem is that this was ok with a large segment of population in both countries.

Yeah. It's not really the Elite doing it to us, it is us doing it to ourselves.

Even worse than that, a noticeable segment of population isnt even selfish. Or even conscious of what they are doing. If its too uncomfortable for them, they just deny the reality and expect that things will just be how they want. A form of childish or animalistic self-centeredness. Or even, delirium. This is actually doesnt feel so far off from 'end time madness of people' that was described in various religions' mythologies. (generally semitic).

However, that the numbers of such people disconnected from reality not being too large or a majority gives hope and reinforces the proposition of timeline having been changed as Ra said.

RE: What will be with the second density in the transition from third to fourth density? - MonadicSpectrum - 08-10-2021

(08-07-2021, 09:23 PM)unity100 Wrote: The selfish, pig-ignorant, stubborn, animalistic response to the covid crisis and needs of other people in their society from certain segments in a decent number of countries, cast doubt over a fast transition.

While various countries like US and UK saw it fit to have their people die to protect the 'economy' (read: stock market), countries like China mobilized entire society to protect even their oldest. The oldest, who were seen 'ok to let them die because it does not effect the economy' in certain countries. An example is that Cummings guy, advisor to PM Boris Johnson in UK. Various major prominent think-thanks in US published similar sociopathy as well.

And the main problem is that this was ok with a large segment of population in both countries.

I can appreciate that perspective, but personally, I see it as a mischaracterization that the choice was/is between the economy and old people. There are ways of effectively protecting old people while allowing those who aren't at risk of permanent harm from the pathogen to continue living their lives and producing goods/services. There is also good evidence that locking down the world economy pushes hundreds of millions to starvation and poverty (suffering over long periods of time) which is arguably much worse than old people dying and proceeding to their next life (assuming you believe in reincarnation).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2020/09/25/pandemic-pushes-hundreds-millions-people-toward-starvation-poverty/

Also, I believe China is one of the best societies in the modern world to represent the service-to-self polarity which values loyalty and obedience to authority (control from the top of the hierarchy) over freedom and acceptance of differences (helpful guidance with respect for free will from the top of the hierarchy) which are the values of the service-to-other polarity. Even now, the service-to-self polarity of humanity is seeking control on mass through censorship and mandated medicine across the world rather than offering love and acceptance to those who choose different paths.

Ra Wrote:83.12 Questioner: Then you say that there are no cases where those who are service-to-others oriented are using in any way techniques of enslavement that have grown as a result of the evolution of our social structures? Is this what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It was our understanding that your query concerned conditions before the veiling. There was no unconscious slavery, as you call this condition, at that period. At the present space/time the condition of well-meant and unintentional slavery are so numerous that it beggars our ability to enumerate them.

83.13 Questioner: Then for a service-to-others oriented entity at this time meditation upon the nature of these little-expected forms of slavery might be productive in polarization I would think. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are quite correct.

83.14 Questioner: I would say that a very high percentage of the laws and restrictions within what we call our legal system are of a nature of enslavement of which I just spoke. Would you agree with this?

Ra: I am Ra. It is a necessary balance to the intention of law, which is to protect, that the result would encompass an equal distortion towards imprisonment. Therefore, we may say that your supposition is correct. This is not to denigrate those who, in green- and blue-ray energies, sought to free a peaceable people from the bonds of chaos but only to point out the inevitable consequences of codification of response which does not recognize the uniqueness of each and every situation within your experience.

RE: What will be with the second density in transition from third to fourth density? - Nikki - 10-02-2021

(07-11-2021, 08:11 AM)David_1 Wrote:    My interpretation is that the first density crystals and second density plants and animals will stay in the density they are.

The squirrels here are too friendly, they are not afraid of humans if they have not had treats or scared to fear humans.   We do not have many here, only a few since we also have foxes. Had one run up and want to sit on my lap, it was just a baby but I quietly stopped it.  We have foxes here that are like dogs, will sit and watch you, no fear.  Wonder if somewhere within you are frightened of getting bit or some belief or preception since a child, this also reflects our inner deep beliefs that sometimes we do not know that it is our fear we see outside of ourselves.  I love the birds, animals around here but they too have a border that we should respect and they will respect y/ours as well.  Love them all, they are one and are the Creator in motion.

RE: What will be with the second density in transition from third to fourth density? - tadeus - 10-02-2021

(10-02-2021, 09:33 AM)Nikki Wrote: The squirrels here are too friendly, they are not afraid of humans if they have not had treats or scared to fear humans.   We do not have many here, only a few since we also have foxes. Had one run up and want to sit on my lap, it was just a baby but I quietly stopped it.

A fox instead of a dog sounds like an interesting alternative.
Our fox here is shy as expected, but we have a deer with fawn in the garden that is really trustful.

The squirrel is romping every morning in front of the window in the walnut tree and grumbling.