Bring4th
Struggles of a Lightworker in Medical School - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Struggles of a Lightworker in Medical School (/showthread.php?tid=19313)

Struggles of a Lightworker in Medical School - Apperception - 07-02-2021

Greetings to all and one,

I'm new here and I look forward to contributing as I can.

Since childhood I knew my life purpose was to be a healer. Confusing the terms "healer" and "doctor," I pursued a carrier in medicine. Immense academic difficulty drove me to pursue a spiritual path. Upon discovering The Law of One, I learned the importance of meditation. I began meditating one hour daily followed by reflective writing. This process combined with my osteopathic medical curriculum helped me intuit the flow of energy as explained by Dr. Randolph Stone and other giants in osteopathy.

I am still in medical school because of my great desire to become a licensed doctor of osteopathy as well as a healer. However, being incarnate as a lightworker in medical school has proven extremely difficult. I have failed many exams and needed to repeat an entire year of school. I will continue to direct my will to becoming a licensed doctor and healer. A healer who society recognizes as a doctor has tremendous opportunity to serve, but also great responsibility.

One small grievance that humors me daily is my incompatibility with lightbulbs. In our house they rarely give out completely but choose to flicker out instead.

For all Wanderers who experience grievances great and small, I pray for you daily that we may persevere through sacrifice and service. If any of you can relate stories or advice on being a Wanderer in higher education, I welcome it with joy.

“The service of a lightworker is sometimes a difficult service to offer, as it requires our being incarnate on planet Earth, but it is well worth the sacrifice. Cast your deep mind back, and recapture that feeling you had before incarnation when all was so much clearer. All of us wanderers were eager to come and serve. This is our moment to do so, this brief time of living and being part of Earth. May we serve together with beauty, style, grace and joy.” Carla Rueckert-McCarty

RE: Struggles of a Lightworker in Medical School - flofrog - 07-02-2021

Welcome here Apperception: Smile

Best wishes for a smooth continuation…

You might have been interested in this : my son is a very kind and loving person, when I ride in a car with him at night whenever we pass under a lamp post, quite, quite often the light flickers, and I remember reading a document a few years ago on how vibrant energy created by some individuals somehow gets electric apparatus to flicker. Lol here’s what perhaps happens to individuals devoted to the welfare of others Wink

RE: Struggles of a Lightworker in Medical School - Steppingfeet - 07-03-2021

Greetings Apperception and welcome to the forums. There are infinite ways to be of service to others, but healing seems particularly suited to the wandering soul. After all, wanderers are here to help humanity to heal (and to keep the planet from blowing itself up).

Kudos to you for your lifelong knowing and persistence in the goal to qualify yourself to be of service to your fellow entities. Whatever the difficulties and the setbacks, that you persist in seeking service to others is itself a gift, both to others and your own soul's development.

I'm sure that there are many, many wanderers in the medical field, but we do know one who's very much conscious of that fact and out of the closet, as it were. He is a retired osteopath, actually, I think, and he wrote A Very Human Mission. We met him at an L/L event last year, really kind soul. If you think it would be helpful to connect, I can reach out to him to see if I can exchange your email addresses. If so, just send me your email address in a PM.

The service of a lightworker is indeed a difficult one to offer, and a very heavy burden to bear. Thanks for sharing the quote from Carla reminding the seeker to recapture the hope and spirit of the vantage point before the incarnation, and thank you for sharing your light here. I hope you find nourishment in shared seeking, a field of service, and some helpful catalyst for growth. : )

RE: Struggles of a Lightworker in Medical School - Diana - 07-03-2021

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I find traditional higher education (and traditional education in general) not only dubious, but I get the struggle with the structure and dogma of it. The first time I attended college I just couldn't stick it out, as a lot of it just didn't make sense to me. The second time was a short stint and was focused on something specific, which worked better for me but didn't teach me much (I was studying design and advertising and went on to the first leg of my career as an illustrator); I learned 90% of what I know doing what I do. That said, in your case, you will need the degree, and the training will be efficacious at least in some respects. 

I actually entertained the idea of being a surgeon at one point in my life (and a pilot, and a zillion other things because I would really like to do EVERYTHING), but some of the things I would have had to do (namely using animals to learn on—I had no issues with human cadavers) was not something I could or would do. And, the dogma of allopathic medicine was not something I lined up with in general.

However, I totally get wanting to be a healer in an accepted industry where you can be of great service to the most people. I would encourage you to stay the course as long as it doesn't compromise who you are and your own convictions and principles. Very good luck to you. Smile

RE: Struggles of a Lightworker in Medical School - KaliSouth - 07-10-2021

(07-02-2021, 01:15 PM)Apperception Wrote: Greetings to all and one,

I'm new here and I look forward to contributing as I can.

Since childhood I knew my life purpose was to be a healer. Confusing the terms "healer" and "doctor," I pursued a carrier in medicine. Immense academic difficulty drove me to pursue a spiritual path. Upon discovering The Law of One, I learned the importance of meditation. I began meditating one hour daily followed by reflective writing. This process combined with my osteopathic medical curriculum helped me intuit the flow of energy as explained by Dr. Randolph Stone and other giants in osteopathy.

I am still in medical school because of my great desire to become a licensed doctor of osteopathy as well as a healer. However, being incarnate as a lightworker in medical school has proven extremely difficult. I have failed many exams and needed to repeat an entire year of school. I will continue to direct my will to becoming a licensed doctor and healer. A healer who society recognizes as a doctor has tremendous opportunity to serve, but also great responsibility.

One small grievance that humors me daily is my incompatibility with lightbulbs. In our house they rarely give out completely but choose to flicker out instead.

For all Wanderers who experience grievances great and small, I pray for you daily that we may persevere through sacrifice and service. If any of you can relate stories or advice on being a Wanderer in higher education, I welcome it with joy.

“The service of a lightworker is sometimes a difficult service to offer, as it requires our being incarnate on planet Earth, but it is well worth the sacrifice. Cast your deep mind back, and recapture that feeling you had before incarnation when all was so much clearer. All of us wanderers were eager to come and serve. This is our moment to do so, this brief time of living and being part of Earth. May we serve together with beauty, style, grace and joy.” Carla Rueckert-McCarty

I also found tertiary education interesting but ultimately unsatisfactory. I do believe that you learn valuable skills there, but I have never been able to imbibe human philosophy. I thought I was just not that bright, but now I realise that my perspective is radically different to what most people experience and deduce. The other bain of my tertiary existence was international relations theory. It seems like gobbledy-gook, misses the point and yet I managed to get my degree. 3D life can be a challenge to all involved.