Bring4th
Intelligent Energy as Artist - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Intelligent Energy as Artist (/showthread.php?tid=19345)

Intelligent Energy as Artist - Steppingfeet - 07-16-2021

Over the years I have seen the most astounding transformations of our world and our human-made artifacts into art, wondrous art. (Reddit has been a great source for that.)

I mean, everything and anything: leaves, hair, light, glass, blades of grass, pictures, paper plates, cheetos, plants, watermelon… I can’t remember the sometimes mind-boggling transformations I’ve seen. But it’s especially outstanding when art is made from that which is rejected or consider unappealing by society, like… again I’m having trouble with examples (that’s part of my cognitive limitation: the principle remains, the examples fade)… maybe garbage, or refuse, or garden weeds…

And it occurred to me that in the hands of an artist, literally any raw material or energy or experience can be transformed into art. There is no limitation. If something exists it creation, it can be turned into or become a part of art, including one’s suffering being transferred to canvas or to melody.

And in the wake of that thought, a new insight arrived, new for me at least.

Intelligent Energy is the artist. We, the mind/body/spirit complex, are its material - its canvas for creating beauty, love, light, and art.

Quote:Ra: The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion. – 54.8

What does “channel itself” mean? It means that we don’t need to carry the misplaced burden of manufacturing our “spiritual” selves and our “spiritual” service into that idealized image against which we judge ourselves. I mean, there is a spiritual self within, and a spiritual service to offer, and significant work to do, but, in a fashion, we incarnate beings are not necessarily the artists or authors.

In one way of looking at it, our job is to clear out our blockages, heal the incarnation, balance and activate our centers, accept and love our catalyst, and render ourselves transparent to the One, which mystical texts refer to as surrender. Intelligent energy, then, will use us and shape us for Its higher, universal purpose. The human becomes a vessel for an intelligence greater than its incarnate intelligence.

But I’ve not yet arrived at why I love this thought so much.  I believe most of us have various standards against which we judge ourselves. While this has lessened for me enormously with age, many may still experience pangs of wanting to be as… <this is only partly self-confessional> intelligent as that person, as well-read, as well-spoken, as less awkward, as more accomplished, as credentialed, as funny, as caring, as wise, as… any quality which one feels is deficient within the self. Sometimes this is superficial, sometimes this highlights some deeper judgment in the relationship with self, or sometimes it brings attention to a positive goal one does seek to learn or embody.

Either way, there may arise a persona about who the self is which feeds into unworthiness. One may even measure the whole incarnation, take survey of their present predicament, and think that the distance between their present self and who they “should” be or want to be is too vast, they will never “make it” in this life, they are too broken or wrong or simply insufficiently developed. They have judged themselves.

Now loop back to the premise that *everything* can be transformed into art in the hands of the artist.  The you that you see right now is precisely that material which intelligent energy is waiting to use. The you that you see right now is perfect as it is. It doesn’t need to be any other human, it doesn't quite need to meet a standard imposed on the self, it just needs accepted and forgiven, compassionately seen and understood. As Eckhart Tolle says “What you accept will get you there.”

You are the gift to intelligent energy. Just as you are. All your pain and confusion and various mental knots, all your biography in its mundanity and seeming error, all your deficiencies and insufficiencies (as judgment would have it), all the ways that you are clearly imperfect - this is exactly this material awaiting forgiveness so that intelligent energy can render it true and beautiful, to restore that which was rejected into that which is holy through remembrance of birthright and true nature.

Clean off the dirt of judgment and non-forgiveness, be your you'est you, and let Intelligent Energy find Its way to render you into art.

And call your mother more often.

[Chapter on Intelligent Energy from L/L's latest book attached if interested.]

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - Diana - 07-16-2021

I will expand on this in a way that most people don't get. And that is that "art" is more than a creation of parts of something into an organized expression (paintings, assemblages, sculptures, books, music, and so on); it can be any sort of conscious offering from self which radiates out. One might have a talent for listening to others, caring for the elderly, housecleaning, or gardening. These things all create something, though, except in the example of housecleaning, the result is not obvious. The essential ingredient is doing something from love and not from fear or some other derivative of survival. 

The key, in my mind, is expressing the uniqueness of self:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Though wanderers here may already be functioning as a beacon of planetary love and light, those of Ra also point out the importance of individual expression.

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - Steppingfeet - 07-16-2021

(07-16-2021, 02:10 PM)Diana Wrote: I will expand on this in a way that most people don't get. And that is that "art" is more than a creation of parts of something into an organized expression (paintings, assemblages, sculptures, books, music, and so on); it can be any sort of conscious offering from self which radiates out. One might have a talent for listening to others, caring for the elderly, housecleaning, or gardening. These things all create something, though, except in the example of housecleaning, the result is not obvious. The essential ingredient is doing something from love and not from fear or some other derivative of survival.

Agree completely. I was just saying that seeing what people do with various aspects of our world or even their bodies to make it beautiful and to become what in my head looks like "art" served as the portal for me into this insight.

But while on the topic... given that you've followed the path of the artist for so long, how would you define art? I know that this is an ageless question with no universal answer. I'd just be interested in hearing yours.

Also, regarding intelligent energy making artists of us all, or the living expressions of art (in line with what you were saying I think), this quote:
[/url]
Quote:[url=https://www.lawofone.info/s/15]15.7 Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - tadeus - 07-17-2021

(07-16-2021, 01:20 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Intelligent Energy.pdf

Congratulations - you have written an excellent post and article.

Today i suggested L/L Research to build up an own Wiki like Wikipedia, to organize all the questions / answers of the channelings
and to give the opportunity, to write such articles on a place, where such work and knowledge can be organized perfectly.

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - Diana - 07-17-2021

(07-16-2021, 04:13 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: But while on the topic... given that you've followed the path of the artist for so long, how would you define art? I know that this is an ageless question with no universal answer. I'd just be interested in hearing yours.

The highest manifestation of art to me has opened the door to that which is beyond what seemingly is. It is the ability and desire to reach for beauty out of love for it.

Beyond the dedication to honor whatever medium is used by learning the fundamentals and technical skills and mastering them (a musician learns how to play an instrument; a writer learns sentence structure and grammar; an artist learns perspective and light/shadow; a construction worker learns how to properly use tools, and so on), there is the element of vision. That vision is the artist's gift—an open door to channel intelligent infinity if you will.

Many artists are technical. They practice copying a piece of music, a still life of fruit, etc., and the end result is near perfect technically. But there is no life in it if there is no vision beyond that which apparently is. A real artist will employ the magic of imagination, and that alone is not enough. Because if one doesn't honor one's art enough to master the fundamentals of the tools etc. one uses to express their art/vision, then it is self-expression only—perhaps with magic but it will miss the mark of the highest art which is based on a foundation of honor and dedication.

In martial arts, getting to black belt is simply mastering the technical basics. It is after that, when one moves up in degrees of black where the internal work is directed. Like the musician who has chosen an instrument, a martial artist's weapon becomes so intimate as to be another limb, and the technical aspects of wielding it become as second nature. It is then that the ultimate expression of the martial art turns from outward learning and to inward, and this is when it really becomes art. But there is no bypassing the learning of one's craft in order to get to those deeper levels of being one with it and opening the door to that which is beyond the physical.

Another example would be housecleaning. There are different ways to approach the task of cleaning the environment one lives in. One way is that it is a pain in the butt but it must be done. Another way is 1) to honor being the caretaker of that environment, and 2) envision the beauty of a clean and organized space from which creativity and love can flourish just as the musician imagines the song she is composing knowing how to get there because she has honored the process. And this process of honoring one's craft no matter what it is, coupled with the vision to see beyond what is (a messy house) to what it could be and how beautiful that is (a clean orderly environment) results in a manifestation of love that is enough for its own sake, but radiates out to others (people who hear the song, people who come to visit—the love is felt).

So, I am not sure I articulated what I feel art is. I see it as a scale I guess. On the low end is self-expression which there is nothing wrong with, and in fact, needed badly in a global culture that has rewarded left-brain processes in typical educational institutions. The high end of that scale is the synthesis of mastering the tools of art so well that no attention is needed to wield them and all the attention can be focused on channeling something from deep within or beyond that which is seen to exist here.

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - J.W. - 07-20-2021

This video speaks for itself, enjoy Smile Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5x7GLl-mMo&t=28s&ab_channel=BusinessInsider

With l/l

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - J.W. - 07-20-2021

And this is our sun creating art, the "butterfly."   Heart Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxM9PhcY_90&ab_channel=TED-Ed

As above, so below.

with l/l

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - flofrog - 07-20-2021

I SO agree with you all despite the fact I consider myself as an artist yet I am  not intelligent and my infinity is extremely limited  :-/

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - Steppingfeet - 07-30-2021

(07-17-2021, 12:13 PM)Diana Wrote: The highest manifestation of art to me has opened the door to that which is beyond what seemingly is. It is the ability and desire to reach for beauty out of love for it.

Beyond the dedication to honor whatever medium is used by learning the fundamentals and technical skills and mastering them (a musician learns how to play an instrument; a writer learns sentence structure and grammar; an artist learns perspective and light/shadow; a construction worker learns how to properly use tools, and so on), there is the element of vision. That vision is the artist's gift—an open door to channel intelligent infinity if you will.

Many artists are technical. They practice copying a piece of music, a still life of fruit, etc., and the end result is near perfect technically. But there is no life in it if there is no vision beyond that which apparently is. A real artist will employ the magic of imagination, and that alone is not enough. Because if one doesn't honor one's art enough to master the fundamentals of the tools etc. one uses to express their art/vision, then it is self-expression only—perhaps with magic but it will miss the mark of the highest art which is based on a foundation of honor and dedication.

In martial arts, getting to black belt is simply mastering the technical basics. It is after that, when one moves up in degrees of black where the internal work is directed. Like the musician who has chosen an instrument, a martial artist's weapon becomes so intimate as to be another limb, and the technical aspects of wielding it become as second nature. It is then that the ultimate expression of the martial art turns from outward learning and to inward, and this is when it really becomes art. But there is no bypassing the learning of one's craft in order to get to those deeper levels of being one with it and opening the door to that which is beyond the physical.

Another example would be housecleaning. There are different ways to approach the task of cleaning the environment one lives in. One way is that it is a pain in the butt but it must be done. Another way is 1) to honor being the caretaker of that environment, and 2) envision the beauty of a clean and organized space from which creativity and love can flourish just as the musician imagines the song she is composing knowing how to get there because she has honored the process. And this process of honoring one's craft no matter what it is, coupled with the vision to see beyond what is (a messy house) to what it could be and how beautiful that is (a clean orderly environment) results in a manifestation of love that is enough for its own sake, but radiates out to others (people who hear the song, people who come to visit—the love is felt).

So, I am not sure I articulated what I feel art is. I see it as a scale I guess. On the low end is self-expression which there is nothing wrong with, and in fact, needed badly in a global culture that has rewarded left-brain processes in typical educational institutions. The high end of that scale is the synthesis of mastering the tools of art so well that no attention is needed to wield them and all the attention can be focused on channeling something from deep within or beyond that which is seen to exist here.

Diana, I have a forum etiquette of including only those portions of the original post that are relevant to my reply, but in this case I have to include your post in its entirety. This is excellent. Exceeding even the high bar that I expected your reply would achieve.

I appreciate how you integrated technical understanding as necessity-but-ultimately-vehicle for the movement of infinity and spirit through vision, creativity, and imagination. I saw a little of myself in there in terms of writing. Once in a while in a fit of inspiration, particularly on topics of spirituality, beauty, truth, seeking, service, love, etc., something will flow through me, something that wants to be said.

Almost never does it issue forth as one uninterrupted, perfectly formed transmission. Typically the craftmaker's brain, whether of the figurative left or right or both, must re-engineer and refine structure and syntax, word choice, tone, etc. So there is either some assistance from the conscious self, or interference, I'm not sure which. I suspect with more development, trust, and surrender, there would be less need for those additional steps.

I consider myself a lifelong student of Carla's writing and channeling. She holds my primary bar or standard for eloquence, profundity, and meaning, though there are innumerable sources of written art, all of which show me how high are the heights, and how much vertical terrain there is yet to scale.

Speaking of the OG, what you said about housekeeping reminded me of her principle regarding how anything done with love is a equal service whatever its outer form, that love (also in the terms you described) is the most important ingredient.

I do not approach cooking the way you describe. However, Trish does. Her dishes have such a vibrancy and life that is beyond the technicalities of ingredients and cooking methods, discerned and appreciated by most who taste her gift. However, I love to declutter, organize, and clean an environment. Seriously it makes me so happy, especially if I did more than clean and organize but built a better, more efficient or just well-arranged system. I have a mind for it. I just move from one piece to the next to the next, helping it to find its home as a sort of automatic sorting and filtering happens, almost as if I become the instrument for the process without a lot of conscious coordinating of the whole enterprise.

Anyway, you've probably given articulation to what constitutes or contributes to art many times before, but I would definitely hang onto this one.

And J.W., I appreciated the video of the Egyptian tile maker. TY.

And Flo, I believe in an infinite Florence, and, no questions asked, an intelligent one. : )

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - J.W. - 07-30-2021

(07-20-2021, 09:47 AM)flofrog Wrote: I SO agree with you all despite the fact I consider myself as an artist yet I am  not intelligent and my infinity is extremely limited  :-/

Intelligent infinity exist in the beauty of creation. You as an artist, is a creator, you flow in the creativity and rhythm of your art. In the eye of the "creator" you are limitless flo.

with l/l

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - MonadicSpectrum - 08-04-2021

Excellent discussion and ideas spread in this thread. Thank you all for sharing.

I like to see the One Infinite Creator as utilizing the perfect blend of artistry and engineering to create all that is created. One can see artistry as the expression of infinity and engineering as the expression of intelligence; both are necessary for sustainable, structured creation. Art is great for reaching into the unknown - playing with ideas - to create that which has never been created before. Engineering is great for taking the known and re-ordering it in a manner that makes it more understandable, more stable, and more reproducible.

Along another dimension one can also map artistry to the metaphysical and engineering to the physical. The physical structure of something physical is quite objective while the metaphysical interpretation of something is subjective. A building designed by an engineer either performs the desired physical functions or not while the architect of the building whose goal is to make it look pretty has to perceive the subjective interpretations of the all the observers to succeed. But the building can only truly be a great building if it performs all its physical functions (engineering) and is aesthetically pleasing (artistry).

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - unity100 - 08-07-2021

(07-16-2021, 01:20 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: What does “channel itself” mean?

That you, as part of intelligent energy, is also channeling yourself by existing. Separating intelligent infinity from the existing self is not a productive path of thought.

A very nice pdf in general. Some thoughts:

Quote:Being a Channel for Intelligent Energy: Personal vs. Divine Will

Ra discusses the use of intelligent energy as something which essentially directs
itself. That is, the human becomes a vessel for an intelligence greater than thehuman’s own incarnate intelligence

An entity channeling intelligent infinity would not lose its own will. Its own will would be present in what's channeled.

Quote:The Energy is Intelligent

More than that, the intelligence comes from the energy: Its the differentiation of infinity to a state that has potential that brings intelligence to being. It has potential, meaning that it is active in some manner - likely as vibration. These infinite vibrations and differentiations likely create the basis for what we call intelligence. Then again intelligence and potential/vibration are concepts that are built into each other.

Quote:Intelligent energy is undoubtedly metaphysical in nature, the driving force behind all manifestation.

All the known natures and unknown natures would be present in infinity. As a result, an infinite portion of them would be present in intelligent infinity. What's not in there should be in its counterpart.

Quote:Working through the gateway, this intelligent energy can be tapped and used directly without needing to eat the food, burn the coal, or ignite the rocket fuel (though the body does, of course, need tended to). With this energy those events which we would consider miraculous are possible.

I dont think it would be possible to sustain a third density physical body with intelligent energy since channeling it puts an immense burden on the body and it cant be sustained for any significant duration.

Quote:The first two sentences of the above quote speak to the intelligent energy being finite but significantly larger than our present understanding. There is a lot that is left unsaid here. Does Ra speak to our understanding of the total energy of the universe? Or the total energy available within a thing, process, or system?

It is a sea that is present everywhere and vibrates at all levels. Its waves are visible at certain points during meditation or in between sleep and waking up.

Quote:But what about reaching outside the illusion, as it were, and contacting intelligent infinity? (The source of intelligent energy.)

No need to reach outside. Its present within 3d as well.

Quote:When Ra says ‘finite,’ I interpret that to mean that each individuated aspect of the illusion has ‘edges,’ or a beginning and an end to its discrete energy body. In this way, in order for a thing to seem to exist it must be ‘finite’—a product of the illusion of finity/multiplicity.”

Pretty astute. Something must be finite in a way in order to exist. Therefore, intelligent infinity is also finite in some way in order to be able to exist, and be different from infinity. The likely differentiation probably comes from it being intelligent, having potential. If it was neither intelligent nor non-intelligent, and if neither had potential nor did not have any potential, it would become infinite.

Quote:Regarding the intelligence of this energy, is it described as such to distinguish it from our science’s mechanistic view of the universe? Is it intelligent because it understands, holds, and manifests the Logos’s plan?

I very much think that intelligent energy is the infinite intelligence or intelligent energy itself.

Quote:Because it learns or adapts or creates or destroys or supports and gives existence to?

It just flows.

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - Steppingfeet - 08-19-2021

Browsing Reddit, I saved several examples that inspired the thought in this OP. That is, the way that the vision and the hands of an artist can transform what seems like completely non-artistic material into art or something meaningful.

Carving Godzilla on a Grain of Rice

Mona Lisa on a Rubik's Cube

Below, a typewriter, then a leaf, then... Taco Bell sauce packets.

[Image: Screenshot-20210711-103228-Reddit.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210718-230347-Reddit.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210803-133245-Reddit.jpg]

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - Steppingfeet - 08-19-2021

(08-07-2021, 08:44 PM)unity100 Wrote: That you, as part of intelligent energy, is also channeling yourself by existing. Separating intelligent infinity from the existing self is not a productive path of thought.

Indeed intelligent infinity in its truest ultimate sense is non-dual - there is no way to be outside of it or to be other than intelligent infinity. Trying to clarify the "relationship" of the incarnate self to the All Self, the One Self, or the Non-Dual Self, runs into paradoxes and quandaries of semantics.

However, there is an illusion of manyness and separation. Those within the illusion, seemingly, have a relationship with intelligent infinity as a potential which can be tapped and brought into the system as intelligent energy.

Ra uses many verbs, nouns, and phrases of relationship between the self and intelligent infinity, or the creation and intelligent infinity. Following is a verbatim compilation of most of the words and concepts that precede the term “intelligent infinity”:
  • Streaming in of, entrance point of, sources of, power of, background of, experiences of, rhythms of intelligent infinity.
  • Absorbing the energy of, contact with, communicate with, one with, use, using, potentiated, penetrate, expressed from, love and light of intelligent infinity.
  • Gateway to, pathway to, pathway or shuttle into, door to, reaching intelligent infinity.
  • Distortion of, infinite possibilities of, individualized portions of intelligent infinity.
And a small compilation of those words and concepts that follow the term “intelligent infinity”:
  • Intelligent infinity is: present in, behind the illusion of limits.
  • Intelligent infinity: discerned a concept, invested itself in an exploration.

(08-07-2021, 08:44 PM)unity100 Wrote: An entity channeling intelligent infinity would not lose its own will. Its own will would be present in what's channeled.

Insofar as there is a personal will which can be differentiated in this state, I would also disfavor "lose." I would favor "surrender."

(08-07-2021, 08:44 PM)unity100 Wrote: I dont think it would be possible to sustain a third density physical body with intelligent energy since channeling it puts an immense burden on the body and it cant be sustained for any significant duration.

What about breatharians? In my vague and superficial understanding, there are pseudo-scientific elements to it, but I believe that people have been able to sustain their bodies with neither food nor water but just... prana, I believe.

(08-07-2021, 08:44 PM)unity100 Wrote: It is a sea that is present everywhere and vibrates at all levels. Its waves are visible at certain points during meditation or in between sleep and waking up.

Nice.

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - flofrog - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 08:23 PM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Browsing Reddit, I saved several examples that inspired the thought in this OP. That is, the way that the vision and the hands of an artist can transform what seems like completely non-artistic material into art or something meaningful.

Carving Godzilla on a Grain of Rice

Mona Lisa on a Rubik's Cube

Below, a typewriter, then a leaf, then... Taco Bell sauce packets.

[Image: Screenshot-20210711-103228-Reddit.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210718-230347-Reddit.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210803-133245-Reddit.jpg]

Whoa that's awesome I need to get on that corner of reddit, thank you Stepping

RE: Intelligent Energy as Artist - sillypumpkins - 07-21-2022

I often get the sense that the art is making ME! As though I am simply a portal between two worlds. A conduit if you will