Bring4th
Removing the veil of separation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Removing the veil of separation (/showthread.php?tid=19380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-19-2021

@Ming the Merciful In a sense I agree that the veil is a trick, yet it's so convincing that it's difficult to see beyond it. And for a good purpose, to limited our current world or it would become too chaotic if more things became available too soon for humanity.

I found this video by Brian Scott about how reality can be manipulated! And that there are already mystery schools who can do that. It's difficult to know how much truth there is to such claims. In theory it's certainly a possibility by going beyond the veil.

I will try a selfish use of beyond the veil powers to improve my physical body. The reason for only focusing on myself is because it's probably unethical to use such power to manipulate the external world or others.

And it becomes service-to-others because it's a way of transcending the veil. Except I must probably be quiet about it if it actually works! Because just like the mystery schools, such knowledge needs to be kept secret until exoteric use becomes safe.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 08-19-2021

(08-19-2021, 03:42 PM)Anders Wrote: @Ming the Merciful In a sense I agree that the veil is a trick, yet it's so convincing that it's difficult to see beyond it. And for a good purpose, to limited our current world or it would become too chaotic if more things became available too soon for humanity.

I found this video by Brian Scott about how reality can be manipulated! And that there are already mystery schools who can do that. It's difficult to know how much truth there is to such claims. In theory it's certainly a possibility by going beyond the veil.

Thank you Anders. I know Brian Scott well, I have seen several of his videos. Have I not subscribed to his channel? Not that particular channel, (per se), but another which is similar.

What is the ambition of Man, to become a God, (paraphrasing Nietzsche). Also my favourite Intellectual Philosopher. Although I prefer Intuitive Philosophers, they are more trustworthy, and do not steal your possessions, (when you are not looking). Intellectual Philosophers take you into a false sense of security and brainwash you with mundane philosophy that drag you back to Earth. Then they confuse you with false claims and delusions and are the liars of Men.

Intuitive Philosophers give you hope of salvation and liberation, (at a price). Become a devotee and kiss the feet of the Master, although not all are trustworthy. A true Intuitive Philosopher will allow you to cast the first stone when the mob has called for his death, when rumours spread that he was associating with harlots and women of the night.

Trust neither the Intellectual Philosopher or the Intuitive Philosopher, (but), become a Philosopher, (unto yourself). That is where the truth lies. Veils will fall and the walls are destroyed once we comprehend that the Veils do not exist, (only in our imagination), and our creation.

Morgue has this new video about earth becoming a collective consciousness through humanity. I think that's an excellent model similar to fourth density and a service-to-others social memory complex. And actually, instead of thinking of the veil as some actual separation, I think the veil can be explained as earth being in an undeveloped stage. As earth develops the veil becomes removed.

Gigi Young has this new video about spirit guides. And I came to think of how earth as a collective consciousness may develop, at least in part, through our thoughts! Because the spirit guides will sound just like our ordinary thoughts, Gigi said. So what may happen I guess is that our thoughts become enhanced through and as Gaia and other higher forms of beings. Not as some separate voices in the head, which would be difficult to distinguish from a mental disorder. Instead it will be an upgrade of our own thoughts. Maybe that's different than what Gigi meant, but that's my idea anyway.

Gigi also said that it's important to remove fear and to have heart coherence. I have started feeling a cold feeling in my heart. To me that's promising as it indicates that my mind has started to recognize fear as low entropy, which means colder temperature.

What Ra calls spiritual entropy is then related to entropy in physics! And new ideas about entropy among some experts are that it's not actual disorder or randomness and that it's just that it appears that way to us with our limited understanding and limited measurements.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-20-2021

I looked up the term 'loosh' and it is indeed energy connected to suffering. There are also higher vibrations of loosh.

Quote:"The term ‘Loosh’ was first introduced by Robert Monroe relating to the emotional energy radiated by animals and humans. Monroe’s experiments focused on pain and suffering and therefore only the negative spectrum of spiritual energy was examined.

The entire spectrum, however, holds varying frequencies, similar to those of radio waves. Some frequencies are higher than others. The human consciousness can be trained to focus on the higher, more uplifting, frequencies. The highest vibrational frequency can be felt when we are in Love." - https://loosh.co.uk/spiritual-energy/

Loosh can then in my opinion be equated with the energy produced by the veil. And kundalini is the larger life energy. When kundalini becomes trapped in duality without oneness it turns into loosh. That's my current idea.

An energy vampire for example can suck loosh from other people. And one additional idea I have is that an energy vampire can't suck kundalini energy from others! Because loosh requires a cold heart to be usable. Kundalini energy will melt a cold heart and is therefore perceived as a threat, similar to in fictional stories how vampires burn in the sunlight.

Disclaimer: These are my own speculations. It says in the Tao Te Ching: "Can you make your body supple like a newborn baby?" Loosh causes tensions in the body and mind. That kind of low vibration loosh can be seen as deadly orgone.

The blackening stage in esoteric alchemy is about melting down the tensions. The difficulty is that the tensions also contain what we call our self and personal memories. So to melt down the tensions means melting down the personal self! That's frightening when we don't know if there is more to reality than our knowledge in our veiled condition.

It's a process of unknowing where our old knowledge needs to be melted down and then harvested into more refined knowledge, which is done in the stages after the blackening stage. Spiritual teachers often talk about the need for the individual self to dissolve. And Jesus talked about the need to deny oneself, and that we need to lose our life in order to find our life in Christ. It's not about physical death. It's about melting down the deadly orgone and transmute it into neutral orgone in order to connect with one Creator.

Listening to Gigi Young's presentation about the 8th sphere it seems to me that it represents the topmost development of the veil. And what is called the abyss I think is the continuation of the 8th sphere forever.

To simplify it, the 8th seems to be similar to materialism. And the belief that duality without oneness is the only reality there is. And that's a false view! Because everything is always interconnected. So the extreme fear that can come when contemplating the abyss is an illusion.

Is the veil an illusion? Absolutely! Albeit a convincing one. Fear is also an illusion. And when we believe in an illusion it becomes an experienced reality for us.

Why is the veil an illusion? The answer is that the veil is a separation, and there are no actual separations in reality. Everything is always completely interconnected into a unified wholeness, a oneness.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 08-20-2021

(08-20-2021, 02:03 PM)Anders Wrote: Is the veil an illusion? Absolutely! Albeit a convincing one. Fear is also an illusion. And when we believe in an illusion it becomes an experienced reality for us.

Why is the veil an illusion? The answer is that the veil is a separation, and there are no actual separations in reality. Everything is always completely interconnected into a unified wholeness, a oneness.

Thank you Anders, (my friend). Have you ever considered simply "Being"? Or, that is to say not to analyze anything, and simply "Exist". The delusions dissolve into the mists and there is no need for Philosophical discourses and theories, because they do not exist. Of God(s), (and men). It is true, the Veil is an illusion, (but), are we too an illusion. Do we exist in dreamless sleep and when we are not there to recognize the "I". When we awake in the mornings, we recreate our "Self", until the following night, we return to dreamless sleep. Am I more real in dreamless sleep, than when I am awake?

RE: Removing the veil of separation - flofrog - 08-20-2021

Probably, Ming Wink

@Ming the Merciful I find it helpful to have a model of reality. And I even now believe that the Wolfram Physics Project model is correct. It can provide an intellectual perspective of how everything is one interconnected wholeness. And the Law of One adds to that by providing an evolutionary cosmic model.

Consciousness is I believe infinity being aware of the finite manifestation of itself. And that consciousness can be in an on state or in an off state. And that the manifestation goes on with total precision even during deep dreamless sleep. Illusions are only how we perceive reality while reality itself is no illusion.

I forgot to mention, only intellectual knowledge is a hindrance. If we only rely on knowledge, then that's just a mental "map". The map is not the territory as someone said.

So, yes, direct being is the foundation and knowledge is just concepts as a part of being. The materialistic trap is to focus only on concepts and get stuck on that level. Even in spirituality. To me true spiritual knowledge is when the intellectual knowledge merges with direct experience.

(08-20-2021, 04:47 PM)Anders Wrote: @Ming the Merciful I find it helpful to have a model of reality. And I even now believe that the Wolfram Physics Project model is correct. It can provide an intellectual perspective of how everything is one interconnected wholeness. And the Law of One adds to that by providing an evolutionary cosmic model.

Consciousness is I believe infinity being aware of the finite manifestation of itself. And that consciousness can be in an on state or in an off state. And that the manifestation goes on with total precision even during deep dreamless sleep. Illusions are only how we perceive reality while reality itself is no illusion.

For years I have tried an experiment, (and never succeeded). Have you ever tried to catch the moment between wakefulness and sleep? The point between Realities, (and Non-Realities)? It is like fishing for a fish in murky water because it is so well hidden, you can never find it, (or even see it). It is a part of the Great Mystery? Even in the deepest sleep do we exist? I agree Anders, we must always think of the infinite. The infinite infinities. I am sure that there is more than just one? If the God(s) can spit out the Universe(s), I am sure they can create more than one infinity? The God(s) made Man too feeble and weak, and not giving him enough intelligence and foresight to see more than an immature Mind. As Nietzsche said, Man lives too close to the Apes. And some Apes are more intelligent than Men. Perhaps we should return to the forest and once again become Apes, and evolve a little more? The God(s), they are taunting us?

(08-20-2021, 05:29 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 04:47 PM)Anders Wrote: @Ming the Merciful I find it helpful to have a model of reality. And I even now believe that the Wolfram Physics Project model is correct. It can provide an intellectual perspective of how everything is one interconnected wholeness. And the Law of One adds to that by providing an evolutionary cosmic model.

For years I have tried an experiment, (and never succeeded). Have you ever tried to catch the moment between wakefulness and sleep? The point between Realities, (and Non-Realities)? It is like fishing for a fish in murky water because it is so well hidden, you can never find it, (or even see it). It is a part of the Great Mystery? Even in the deepest sleep do we exist? I agree Anders, we must always think of the infinite. The infinite infinities. I am sure that there is more than just one? If the God(s) can spit out the Universe(s), I am sure they can create more than one infinity? The God(s) made Man too feeble and weak, and not giving him enough intelligence and foresight to see more than an immature Mind. As Nietzsche said, Man lives too close to the Apes. And some Apes are more intelligent than Men. Perhaps we should return to the forest and once again become Apes, and evolve a little more? The God(s), they are taunting us?

I have sometimes, only a few times, been able to experience kind of a zone between being awake and falling asleep. But those have been blurry experiences without much content.

Regarding infinity my new idea is that infinity is a potential. A potential that can never be exhausted. Is it important to understand reality through conceptual knowledge? What about the blackening stage in alchemy which I said is about melting down the personal knowledge, haha. My idea is that the true knowledge will be harvested and preserved and then in later stages integrated into direct experience.

I see it as likely that personal knowledge and memories are very limited compared to what is possible. For example, some claim that there is a whole Akashic record available with all knowledge and memories of all of humanity throughout history.

So what may happen after the blackening stage is that our personal knowledge becomes replaced by a much broader and collective sense of knowledge and identification as an individual. There is value in our unique personal experiences, yet probably very overestimated in terms of importance and scale in our current evolutionary stage as humanity. I hear spiritual teachers ranting endlessly about how insignificant our personal identity is, and I think they have a point. What is important from a larger cosmic perspective is the uniqueness of each individual, not how much knowledge he or she has gathered (most of it second hand anyway).

(08-20-2021, 06:22 PM)Anders Wrote: I see it as likely that personal knowledge and memories are very limited compared to what is possible. For example, some claim that there is a whole Akashic record available with all knowledge and memories of all of humanity throughout history.

So what may happen after the blackening stage is that our personal knowledge becomes replaced by a much broader and collective sense of knowledge and identification as an individual. There is value in our unique personal experiences, yet probably very overestimated in terms of importance and scale in our current evolutionary stage as humanity. I hear spiritual teachers ranting endlessly about how insignificant our personal identity is, and I think they have a point. What is important from a larger cosmic perspective is the uniqueness of each individual, not how much knowledge he or she has gathered (most of it second hand anyway).

The question I ask? How are we capable of measuring infinities, when the most that we can achieve is a moment of time? Infinities are nothing more than endless moments, and they happen so quickly, they pass faster than a blink of an eye. Watch the moment, and it is gone. It has become history, and we missed it. It is impossible to bring back, because it has become hidden in the mists of time. Infinities of the past, (and infinities of the future), and we are stranded in a single moment in time. The God(s) are devious creatures and play games with us. Akashic Records, now that is a thought? According to some, it is the memories of the events that have passed, and the events yet to come. The Great Depository of Knowledge. It can only be accessed by a trained Intuitive Mind, (perhaps an advanced Yogi)? Unfortunately, I have never gone down that road. There are so many hidden mysteries in Reality?

@Ming the Merciful I think it becomes easy with infinity as a potential. And it's consistent with our actual experience. For example when listing all numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... what is the largest number? There is no largest number. There are never any completed infinities. Even in math they have it wrong. A simple example is the constant Pi = 3.14159265... What is the last decimal of Pi? There is no last decimal of Pi and yet in math they treat Pi as having an infinite number of decimals. That's an abstraction without actual reality.

So how can mainstream science and mathematics have got it so wrong? The answer is: because of the veil! The purpose of the veil is to produce a lot of confusion and to make progress difficult in order to maximize uniqueness and creativity. There are even mainstream reports emerging now about how for example mainstream cosmology is in a big crisis. Their theories are a big mess! And that's just the tip of the iceberg of false theories I suspect.

(08-20-2021, 06:53 PM)Anders Wrote: @Ming the Merciful I think it becomes easy with infinity as a potential. And it's consistent with our actual experience. For example when listing all numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... what is the largest number? There is no largest number. There are never any completed infinities. Even in math they have it wrong. A simple example is the constant Pi = 3.14159265... What is the last decimal of Pi? There is no last decimal of Pi and yet in math they treat Pi as having an infinite number of decimals. That's an abstraction without actual reality.

So how can mainstream science and mathematics have got it so wrong? The answer is: because of the veil! The purpose of the veil is to produce a lot of confusion and to make progress difficult so that uniqueness and creativity is maximized. There are even mainstream reports emerging now about how for example mainstream cosmology is in a big crisis. Their theories are a big mess! And that's just the tip of the iceberg of false theories I suspect.

Anders, (my friend), I like the direction you are leading on this? I totally agree, mainstream science is nothing more than playful children, dreaming-up illogical theories that they can never prove. It is true, "2+2=5", and I can prove it, (if I have the correct theory). That is what the childish scientists say. Mainstream Scientists are not even as reliable as a "Volkswagen Beetle". At least a "Beetle" can take you somewhere. The Mainstream Scientists don't even which end of the vehicle the engine is located. The fact is, modern science is the new Religion, and they think that everything they say is fact, (and the truth). I don't think so? I agree totally Anders. Every single word you say.

I think it was Leo Gura who said that in a sense science is even worse than religions in terms of dogma. With religions there is at least a choice which dogma to believe. Science on the other hand has monopoly on their dogma.

But aren't there alternatives such as alternative science and New Age etc? Well, take a look at Wikipedia and see how much of those alternative views are included. And scientific journals are even worse, where in order to get a paper published it has to fit the narrow dogma of already established science. In a sense that's good, because it removes too speculative ideas. The problem is that the scientific dogma has become so hard, rigid and piled up, that it's difficult to change the dogma and instead of admitting that a theory has been falsified they modify it with more and more ad hoc additional fudge factors. Mainstream science has become too big to fail. Too many careers and institution depend for their survival on the whitewashed facade of their ivory tower not having too many cracks in it. Removing the veil includes removing the facade of false scientific dogma and preserving the genuine science. There is lots of good scientific research too and the scientists themselves probably want to see a cleanup of their own field taking place.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-21-2021

There is a huge amount of conflict on the internet at the moment. That's good! It allows our personal compasses to become aligned into a unity compass. That's a huge process.

The internet itself and the information on it and the activities going on are a result of the veil. And because the internet connects most of humanity it produces a global melting pot where what is true will survive and what is false will dissolve. Before that process is complete there will be clashes of the different titans of belief systems and conflicts among us individual internet users.

And a new form of catalyst becomes available because of the fast global spread potential which is true information that has been kept secret and hidden from us the general public. And the timing for inserting such catalyzing information is crucial. If released too soon, the information will fail to have the necessary impact on society and if released too late it will fail to cut through competing information as a catalyst.

How to know for oneself which information to trust and which information to reject? That can be extremely complicated if we only use our intellect. Because the veil is still so heavy in the world that much of the information is false and even trickily deceptive. So I believe that using feelings is an easy and powerful way to see what resonates. And even some information that is false may at first resonate with us, as a stepping stone to later information which replaces the old false information with new true information.

And I have a sense that important new information is semi-hidden such as behind New Age concepts. In this video for example I first thought, what kind of woo woo crap is this? But then after a while I could sense that the information made sense after all when looking at it from a certain perspective.

Actually, seemingly New Age woo woo is a powerful way of delivering previously hidden information and break through the veil. The mainstream powers can only ridicule such information and by doing so they have preempted their own opportunity to combat the New Age information directly through censorship, lawsuits or other means which require treating the New Age information seriously.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 08-21-2021

(08-21-2021, 01:13 AM)Anders Wrote: Actually, seemingly New Age woo woo is a powerful way of delivering previously hidden information and break through the veil. The mainstream powers can only ridicule such information and by doing so they have preempted their own opportunity to combat the New Age information directly through censorship, lawsuits or other means which require treating the New Age information seriously.

Over the last few months on YouTube, I have watched a series on Ancient Knowledge, and relating to the teachings of the Vedas. The channel is called "Boaz Mysteries", (you should have a look). The point which they often raise, is that ancient Humanity was not only more Spiritually advanced, but also Scientifically. The argument they made, was that as Humanity evolved, it also became more materialistic, and losing the previous Spiritual Knowledge. The Vedas that were written seven thousand years ago is a different version that what is used now. It was almost as if they were hidden, and will not reappear until Humanity has returned to its former Spiritual Advanced State. The argument went so far as saying that the ancient Mantras used in their ceremonies were also more powerful, (at the point of magical powers). It just happened a few days ago on YouTube I found some ancient Mantras, (which I posted on "What Music Are You Listening To?". You should listen to them, because they are definitely powerful, and different than the current Mantras. Boas Mysteries has even put forward the speculation that Ancient Humanity were actually attuned to the Godhead, and it was the transition of passing through the different Yugas, and the evolution of Humanity. However, all is not lost. It appears as if the "Awakening" and "Reawakening" will bring Humanity back to that State.

@Ming the Merciful At the very least there is a gap and a lot of information missing from our official human history. Something else has been going on! For example there are ancient stories around the world about how "gods" gave humanity knowledge about language, agriculture, law and so on.

Anders I totally agree. I also follow the theory that the "God(s)" were actually "Ancient Aliens", and another speculation is, the Vedas was the knowledge given to the evolving Humanity. It was at the point where Humanity became materialistic, it also lost its Spiritual Wisdom. The Vedas were not only Spiritual revelations, they also contained advanced Scientific Knowledge which is now only being discovered. String Theory is mentioned in the Mahabharata. They also mention star clusters that were unseen to the naked eye. It goes on and on, (on and on).

My current idea is that there has been a civilization on Venus that is much older than our civilization on earth. And that's where Ra in the Law of One is from. I even have a theory that a civilization still exists on Venus!

The Venusian civilization was so advanced that they had godlike powers compared to us humans on earth. For example, Ra said that the Great Pyramid at Giza was zapped into existence using thought. How's that for advanced tech?

However, something curious is that the civilization on Venus today might actually be of a lower density than Ra's 6th density social memory complex. Here is one answer from Ra about that:

Quote:"Questioner: The photographs of the bell-shaped craft and reports of contact from Venus [exist from] less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?

Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density." - Law of One 6.23

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Patrick - 08-21-2021

The current civilization on Venus is 5D.

(08-21-2021, 02:22 PM)Patrick Wrote: The current civilization on Venus is 5D.

Hi Patrick, (my friend), where have you been hiding? I see that all the people on the Forum have been bad? We all have lost our "Stars". If I wanted a star, I would had moved to Hollywood and became a movie star.

I never heard that? Venus that is? As I mentioned earlier, we are too close to the the Apes. Have you ever seen Ape tribal warfare, it is too close to comfort.