Bring4th
Removing the veil of separation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Removing the veil of separation (/showthread.php?tid=19380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-21-2021

Unifying the Venusian civilization with our civilization on earth will be a challenging task. Jesus said that he will give the victorious one the morning star. The victorious one must mean our civilization on earth having transcended the veil. And the moring star means the civilization on Venus.

The Venusian civilization is like butterfly while our civilization on earth is still like a caterpillar. The Venusians must think that our civilization is incredibly cartoonish. And we need a global blackening stage where the 'caterpillar' is dissolved in order to be harvested into a combined butterfly with Venus.

Is this unification process something that will take centuries to complete? I doubt that. It will probably go much faster than that. Just look at our world today. The caterpillar is dying! The caterpillar has now grown big enough to be harvested. A continuation of the caterpillar stage at this point in history would just cause additional unnecessary suffering.

Leo Gura has this brand new video. The topic seems to be about our 'caterpillar' stage! About how everybody believes being doing what is best and still it produces lots of conflicts.

Yes, indeed, I think Leo's new video is about the caterpillar stage. He said that in order to survive and thrive we need to block out empathy, and this leads increasingly to a division between the truth and our own life.

And in my opinion in order to solve that dilemma we need to transcend into a state of consciousness where we resonate with the good of all, in practice, and not just as some intellectual ideal. Probably through heart coherence since the thinking mind is insufficient to deal with that kind of immense complexity required to act in harmony with the wholeness of life. Our personal caterpillar state needs to be dissolved, like in the blackening stage in esoteric alchemy.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-22-2021

If heart coherence is the solution to oneness, why the need to learn all the intellectual stuff about social behavior, psychology, ideologies, philosophies, science and so on? Why the need to study spiritual traditions, religions, New Age, the Law of One etc?

My answer is that intellectual understanding will form a framework for the heart coherence to work together with. Otherwise we would just return to the spiritually enlightened yet naive and undifferentiated state of "oneness with God" in the "garden of Eden". The veil is not some mistake made by humanity or some evolutionary accident. The veil serves the purpose of developing the human intellect with unique personalities and an advanced civilization. Without the veil we humans would have remained living in nature eating fruit and having sex all days, without any civilization at all, and with no other tools than stones to crack nuts with.

If Venus had an advanced civilization already at the dawn of humanity here on earth, why wouldn't they have given us all their knowledge and technology? Which would have spared us from having to go through the struggle of developing our own civilization for thousands of years. The answer is that it would just have produced a clone/copy of their civilization.

Imagine if the first advanced civilization to develop in our universe would have done that to other civilizations who in turn would have given that same knowledge to newer civilization and so on throughout the whole universe up to the present time. Then all those civilizations would be bleak copies/clones of each other with one "monoculture" being the same in every civilization. That's a low level of uniqueness and a narrow restriction for creative expressions.

Then what about on a personal level? Isn't heart coherence all that's needed since we already have so much knowledge and experience collected in our minds?

No, I don't think so, or at least that for heart coherence to be strong enough, a transformation of the thinking mind is necessary. Just look at the spiritual teachers who say that after their awakening they still experience anger, fear and other emotions associated with the veil. They haven't gone through the blackening stage yet! So they may be spiritually enlightened but I suspect those are only partial spiritual awakenings.

Our whole thinking mind is a product of the veil. So I believe that a spiritual awakening alone, without a transformation of the thinking mind, is insufficient, and may even cause a blockage of the full transformation that is needed in order to remove the veil.

In this video Ken describes how the nervous system has to be defragged and rearranged into new mind patterns. That's what's missing in the "pure" spiritual teachings where awakening alone is claimed to be enough. And I will even go one step further and claim that esoteric alchemy is about rearranging the whole mind in this way. The blackening stage is basically about melting down all the old mind patterns formed by the veil.

Actually, now that thought about it, it's even deeper than changing the mental patterns through neuroplasticity. Gigi Young said that the transformation is about making spirit governmening matter.

So it's the etheric/energy body that needs to be transformed which in turn will be reflected in physical changes such as through neuroplasticity. Trying to change the physical level alone might work to some degree but it's still like trying to change the reflection in a mirror.

Ouch, there is even one step further. This step is likely seen as fantasy by many, although some New Age ascension teachings might talk about it, I haven't checked that yet.

The last step is the overcoming of physical death. Christians talk about the Rapture as meaning being taken to heaven. I believe that the correct interpretation is the overcoming of physical death on earth! And that for example like in this Bible quote "dead in Christ" means us being limited by the veil which disconnects us from the Christ stream. And notice that at least in this Bible quote there is no mentioning of being taken to heaven:

Quote:"Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words." - 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18

What does Ra say about overcoming physical death? Remember that Ra often uses Law of Confusion language so I have made my own interpretation.

Quote:"63.13 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

63.14 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your questioning by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, consciously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction, to an entity oriented towards service to others, of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

63.20 Questioner: OK. Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation, in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct."

My tricky interpretation is that in 63.20 they talk about "death" in general and not necessarily about physical death. It can mean death of the third density body in the form of a transformation without having to go through physical death. And in 63.13 and in 63.14 Ra uses the term "third-density necessities" which applies to the third density body but not to the fourth density body! And instead of physical death there is this: "If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility."

Then when the person becomes fully electrically aware of fourth density, the third-density electrical fields fail, meaning the body transitions from third to fourth density!

I find the electric fields Ra mentioned fascinating: "If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility." (63.13)

That's the energy body! And where are the higher densities? Where is the kingdom of God? Well, Jesus said that the kingdom of God, meaning the higher densities, is within us. And Jesus said seek first the kingdom of God and everything else will be given to us. Seeking the kingdom of God which is already within us? Yes, because the higher densities are blocked by the veil.

So the higher densities already exist within us but are blocked in third density. And the difference between the third-density electric fields and the higher density electric fields is just a matter of much of the capacity of the zero-point energy in the vacuum of space that we have access to. The third-density electric fields are much more limited (less information density) than the higher density electric fields.

Hmm... I'm starting to have doubts about the different stages in esoteric alchemy being necessary as a sequence. I do believe that the Magnum Opus stages describe what needs to happen but I'm no longer sure that they have do be done in a sequence. And actually, that may explain why the stages are sometimes listed in a different order.

The key I believe is to make the kundalini energy trapped in duality disconnected from oneness to become integrated with oneness through the heart chakra. And that connection by itself will accomplish the transmutation needed. Like having all the alchemy stages combined into one.

I see the Ouroborus (a snake biting its own tail in a circle) as a symbol for the self consuming itself by having the kundalini energy trapped. Then when the Ouroborus turns into an 8-figure, the heart chakra is connected, and as a third step the Ouroborus circle is broken free, as indicated in one of the esoteric alchemy pictures where Sophia is standing on a moon crescent symbolizing having overcome the "moon lock", the kundalini being locked, and with a snake in a broken circle in the background behind her. And the kundalini energy having been freed is depicted as a snake coming out of the foreheads of the pharaohs in Ancient Egypt. And the Hindu god Shiva has a snake outside the body indicating that the kundalini energy is entirely liberated. Kundalini in trapped form is duality without connection to oneness, caused by the "fall" of humanity. And when the kundalini energy connects with the heart chakra the duality becomes integrated with oneness.

Here is a speculative symbolism I came up with:

[Image: crosses.png]

The Rune of Yr represents death, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and kundalini trapped in duality disconnected from oneness.

The Latin Cross represents the integration of kundalini into a union of duality and oneness.

The Rune of Algiz represents life, the Tree of Life, and kundalini in its liberated state.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 08-22-2021

(08-22-2021, 08:27 AM)Anders Wrote: Here is a speculative symbolism I came up with:

[Image: crosses.png]

The Rune of Yr represents death, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and kundalini trapped in duality disconnected from oneness.

The Latin Cross represents the integration of kundalini into a union of duality and oneness.

The Rune of Algiz represents life, the Tree of Life, and kundalini in its liberated state.

Anders, (my friend), you have written encyclopedic treatises while I was away? The snake eating its tail? One of my favourite symbols. If Knowledge was so easy? The more we understand, the less we know. This I have found on the Spiritual Journey, the more you comprehend, the less you understand. Or, at a new discovery, you think, you have reached the ultimate pinnacle of Knowledge, only to discover that it is less than we knew before the discovery. Are we to remain eternally ignorant? Earlier, you wrote of infinites, (and infinities). Is Spirituality infinite? If we are to commune with the God(s), then we too must become God(s)? The Ape is still too close to Man, and yet Spiritually we are Light Years apart. Just so with the God(s). Are we nothing more than a feeble insect? An irritation to the God(s)?

Maybe I should explain how I came up with the rune and cross symbolism. It's really far-fetched, haha. First I thought about how in Taoist alchemy the lower energy center is the kidneys, the middle energy center is the heart and the top is the head. And if one makes a simplified symbol with the spine as a line, and two lines from the heart to the kidneys it looks like the peace symbol without a circle around it.

And when I looked it up on the internet I found the two runes for death and life, and it reminded me of how the Christian cross is like something between those two runes. And then I made a few dot connections with kundalini and the tree of knowledge and the tree of life.

As a next step I'm thinking of how to connect that simple symbolism with what Ra said about electric fields and making our compasses point in one direction.

(08-22-2021, 10:01 AM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: Is Spirituality infinite?

My current view of infinity is still that it's a potential. An inexhaustible potential. Q'uo said something similar which is good so that the Law of One remains compatible with my ideas. That indicates unification. Incompatible information becomes much more difficult to deal with.

Our physical reality is that infinite potential tapped and manifested. With spirituality related to consciousness it means that spirituality is infinite. Consciousness is infinity being aware of the manifestation of itself.

(08-22-2021, 10:07 AM)Anders Wrote: Maybe I should explain how I came up with the rune and cross symbolism. It's really far-fetched, haha. First I thought about how in Taoist alchemy the lower energy center is the kidneys, the middle energy center is the heart and the top is the head. And if one makes a simplified symbol with the spine as a line, and two lines from the heart to the kidneys it looks like the peace symbol without a circle around it.

And when I looked it up on the internet I found the two runes for death and life, and it reminded me of how the Christian cross is like something between those two runes. And then I made a few dot connections with kundalini and the tree of knowledge and the tree of life.

As a next step I'm thinking of how to connect that simple symbolism with what Ra said about electric fields and making our compasses point in one direction.

Not only are there similarities between the Cross and the Rune. Consider the Anke of ancient Egypt? It too is a symbol of eternity. I watched, (yet), another video on YouTube that put forward the speculation that the Cross is nothing more than the continuation of the ancient Egyptian myths. Or, the Bible is totally misunderstood because its origins remain mysterious, because it is the retelling of ancient myths from Sumeria. Most of the Old Testament is the retelling of old stories. The point being, the original Cross is the Anke. The "Holy Roman Church", (used loosely), created a "Hollywood" version of Sumerian myths. Proclaiming they were the original, (a lie).

(08-22-2021, 10:20 AM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 10:07 AM)Anders Wrote: Maybe I should explain how I came up with the rune and cross symbolism. It's really far-fetched, haha. First I thought about how in Taoist alchemy the lower energy center is the kidneys, the middle energy center is the heart and the top is the head. And if one makes a simplified symbol with the spine as a line, and two lines from the heart to the kidneys it looks like the peace symbol without a circle around it.

Not only are there similarities between the Cross and the Rune. Consider the Anke of ancient Egypt? It too is a symbol of eternity. I watched, (yet), another video on YouTube that put forward the speculation that the Cross is nothing more than the continuation of the ancient Egyptian myths. Or, the Bible is totally misunderstood because its origins remain mysterious, because it is the retelling of ancient myths from Sumeria. Most of the Old Testament is the retelling of old stories. The point being, the original Cross is the Anke. The "Holy Roman Church", (used loosely), created a "Hollywood" version of Sumerian myths. Proclaiming they were the original, (a lie).

I came across the ankh symbol when I looked for the peace symbol similarities but I skipped it because it didn't look like what I had in mind. I'm sure there is very significant symbolism related to the ankh. And the Christian cross may very well be related to the ankh as you say.

There can sometimes be multiple meanings related to esoteric symbols. One other idea I have is that the Christian cross also represents the two pillar symbolism being crossed / joined. There is also the double-cross symbolism. One new guess I have is that the pillars represent two separate "timelines" on earth. And that the double-cross represents one cross for each timeline.

Indeed, the ankh represents the Christian cross! Well, according to my own interpretation. Check this out:

Quote:"The tyet (Ancient Egyptian: tjt), sometimes called the knot of Isis or girdle of Isis, is an ancient Egyptian symbol that came to be connected with the goddess Isis.[1] Its hieroglyphic depiction is catalogued as V39 in Gardiner's sign list.

In many respects the tyet resembles an ankh, except that its arms curve down. Its meaning is also reminiscent of the ankh, as it is often translated to mean "welfare" or "life"." - Wikipedia

Arms curving down, that's similar to the Rune of Yr I posted about earlier. And the "knot of Isis" is the trapped kundalini. And when the arms become stretched out sideways, that represents the knot of Isis being untied. And that's the same as the Christian cross (latin cross) symbolizing kundalini being integrated into a unity of duality and oneness.

(08-22-2021, 10:46 AM)Anders Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 10:20 AM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:

Not only are there similarities between the Cross and the Rune. Consider the Anke of ancient Egypt? It too is a symbol of eternity. I watched, (yet), another video on YouTube that put forward the speculation that the Crossnothing more than the continuation of the ancient Egyptian myths. Or, the Bible is totally misunderstood because its origins remain mysterious, because it is the retelling of ancient myths from Sumeria. Most of the Old Testament is the retelling of old stories. The point being, the original Cross is the Anke. The "Holy Roman Church", (used loosely), created a "Hollywood" version of Sumerian myths. Proclaiming they were the original, (a lie).

I came across the ankh symbol when I looked for the peace symbol similarities but I skipped it because it didn't look like what I had in mind. I'm sure there is very significant symbolism related to the ankh. And the Christian cross may very well be related to the ankh as you say.

There can sometimes be multiple meanings related to esoteric symbols. One other idea I have is that the Christian cross also represents the two pillar symbolism being crossed / joined. There is also the double-cross symbolism. One new guess I have is that the pillars represent two separate "timelines" on earth. And that the double-cross represents one cross for each timeline.

There are too many mysteries, and not enough answers. The God(s), they have been taunting us. I like your analogy and the Ankh, (I thought my spelling was incorrect)? Christianity is the "Great Deceiver", and many have fallen for their misdeeds and lies. Although the same is true in every Religion. Then it is at the point where we separate "Religion" from "Spirituality", because they are two different entities. I also have the belief, that although there is a separation of Religions, and a diverse philosophical interpretation, there is an underlying truth, (that few people ever see), and once we have found that truth, the "Law of One" emerges from the mists. Don't read the lines, (but), between the lines. Not only are there similarities, there are also parallel beliefs. Except it is denied in Philosophical Warfare between the Religions. I once had a friend who I discovered later was a "Reverend", and in his rush to convert me, he let it slip-out that once he had read the Koran. I questioned what he said. So, I asked him if he didn't learn anything. Naturally, he said no. Then I confronted him with the fact that both Christianity and Islam have the same roots, and are both are from the same Middle Eastern Tribes. Both Religions share the same ancestors. Meanwhile, both Religions deny each other as false, when in fact they are bedfellows. Cousins, and with the sole ambition to convert each other, to save the "Infidels" from Hell.

@Ming the Merciful I look for the common meanings in religions and spirituality. For example I found that all major religions have a concept of a new earth. It's very much symbolism and metaphors. For example I believe that the text "no longer any sea" in Revelation 21 means that there is no longer the "water of chaos" that Carrie Husband has talked about, not that the oceans will dry out which would be the surface interpretation.

Quote:"Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. " - Revelation 21:1

And a new heaven means fourth density in the Law of One, and it's the first heaven, the second heaven is fifth density and so on. And it's a new heaven since fourth density is a new development on earth.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - flofrog - 08-22-2021

(08-22-2021, 11:49 AM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: Meanwhile, both Religions deny each other as false, when in fact they are bedfellows. Cousins, and with the sole ambition to convert each other, to save the "Infidels" from Hell.

Ming shall we agree that this is talking of both religions as settled dogmas, right ?
Jesus being simply, after years in India, an avatar, sort of enlightened being and healer, with the only desire to bring peace to any he would encounter. I find that there is something feminine to Jesus in fact. A french writer, Romain Gary, who was writing quite extraordinary novels used to call him the last feminine voice of the West, lol.

I tried to come up with an idea that connects Ra's electric field explanation with the compass metaphor Ra used. One idea that came to me is to connect it with earth's magnetic field.

Quote:"The mechanism by which the Earth generates a magnetic field is known as a dynamo.[50] The magnetic field is generated by a feedback loop: current loops generate magnetic fields (Ampère's circuital law); a changing magnetic field generates an electric field (Faraday's law);" - Wikipedia

So the individual compass can be seen as the magnetic field of the heart. And the unity compass is earth's magnetic field. And when Ra talked about a north pole in the body, it may be more than just a flowery metaphor.

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator." - Law of One 49.6

When the vibrations of the magnetic field in the heart are aligned with the actual north (magnetic) pole of the earth there is a global connection. And all people who have their magnetic fields aligned with the north pole will join into a collective magnetic field. And thereby collectively are able to share information and even form a unified willpower, a unity compass.

(08-22-2021, 12:22 PM)flofrog Wrote:
(08-22-2021, 11:49 AM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: Meanwhile, both Religions deny each other as false, when in fact they are bedfellows. Cousins, and with the sole ambition to convert each other, to save the "Infidels" from Hell.

Ming shall we agree that this is talking of both religions as settled dogmas, right ?
Jesus being simply, after years in India, an avatar,  sort of enlightened being and healer,  with the only desire to bring peace to any he would encounter.  I find that there is something feminine to Jesus in fact.  A french writer,  Romain Gary, who was writing quite extraordinary novels used to call him the last feminine voice of the West, lol.

Hi Flo,

What I have discovered in my research, is there is a belief that Jesus was the reincarnation of Krishna. I will not dispute that because I can accept that through cultural differences and time, the name was corrupted from Krishna to Jesus. Also, if you study Krishna in detail, (in the Vedas), he is effeminate. Coincidence, (or what). If there is a feminine aspect to Jesus, and Krishna is also seen as an effeminate male, it becomes so obvious? Flo, you will have no argument from me. Then if we continue down the same argument, (not that this is an argument). I can see another connection between Jesus and Mohammed. Whether Mohammed was the reincarnation of Jesus, I don't know, except if we follow the timeline between the two Religions, (something logical appears). A mysterious connection. What do you think?

The HeartMath Institute as I have posted about earlier is doing research about the earth's magnetic field.

Quote:"The following GCI hypotheses guide our ongoing collaborative research:

1. Human and animal health, cognitive functions, emotions and behavior are affected by solar, geomagnetic and other earth-related magnetic fields.
  2. The earth’s magnetic field is a carrier of biologically relevant information that connects all living systems.
  3. Every person affects the global information field.
  4. Collective human consciousness affects the global information field. Therefore, large numbers of people creating heart-centered states of care, love and compassion will generate a more coherent field environment that can benefit others and help offset the current planetary discord and incoherence.
... Related to this, we have shown in laboratory research that the electromagnetic field generated by the heart of a person can be detected by nearby animals or the nervous systems of other people." - https://www.heartmath.org/gci/research/global-coherence/

(08-22-2021, 02:16 PM)Anders Wrote: I tried to come up with an idea that connects Ra's electric field explanation with the compass metaphor Ra used. One idea that came to me is to connect it with earth's magnetic field.

Quote:"The mechanism by which the Earth generates a magnetic field is known as a dynamo.[50] The magnetic field is generated by a feedback loop: current loops generate magnetic fields (Ampère's circuital law); a changing magnetic field generates an electric field (Faraday's law);" - Wikipedia

So the individual compass can be seen as the magnetic field of the heart. And the unity compass is earth's magnetic field. And when Ra talked about a north pole in the body, it may be more than just a flowery metaphor.

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator." - Law of One 49.6

When the vibrations of the magnetic field in the heart are aligned with the actual north (magnetic) pole of the earth there is a global connection. And all people who have their magnetic fields aligned with the north pole will join into a collective magnetic field. And thereby collectively are able to share information and even form a unified willpower, a unity compass.

Before I joined the "Law of One", I knew "Ra" under a different name. I had a friend, and he was obsessed by a mystery school in Peru, called "The Brotherhood of the Seven Rays". I investigated it a few months ago. The point is, my friend went to Peru to search for the Brotherhood. He could not find the Brotherhood, (per se), although he was able to contact outsider members, and they assisted him while he was in Peru. After he returned home, he was again contacted by the Brotherhood, and given some books, (which I read). Ra? The Brotherhood is at least five thousand years old, and dates back to ancient Egypt. The only exception between the Brotherhood, and the Law of One, is that the Brotherhood write the name, "R(h)a", (as opposed to "Ra"). Worship of "Ra" has happened in many forms and guises and there is even speculation it goes back to Sumeria. The Law of One connection is new. I actually prefer the spelling "R(h)a", because I think the three separate letters have a hidden symbolism, (which I am yet to discover). I have found nothing on the Internet.

Would it be helpful to meditate on the magnetic north pole in order to align our own magnetic fields? I find that doubtful. We are already connected to earth's magnetic field.

A much more potential connection instead is that earth itself is already in fourth density, which means a massively dense information capacity. And we humans are still in third density, so our magnetic information capacity is puny in comparison. However, when we ourselves reach higher sub-densities our magnetic information capacity increases, and that makes our connection to earth's magnetic field stronger.

@Ming the Merciful I found that the The Brotherhood of the Seven Rays was published in 1961. That's much earlier than the Ra material. There is also a teaching about seven rays from the sixth century BCE!

Quote:"The seven rays is a concept that has appeared in several religions and esoteric philosophies in both Western culture and in India since at least the sixth century BCE. They are also known as chohans or angels from heaven." - Wikipedia

Many spiritual teachings, including the Law of One, often have similar information. Of course, just because it's similar, it doesn't necessarily mean that the information is independent. Therefore I validate all information by checking how it fits with the bigger picture.

(08-22-2021, 03:26 PM)Anders Wrote: @Ming the Merciful I found that the The Brotherhood of the Seven Rays was published in 1961. That's much earlier than the Ra material. There is also a teaching about seven rays from the sixth century BCE!

Quote:"The seven rays is a concept that has appeared in several religions and esoteric philosophies in both Western culture and in India since at least the sixth century BCE. They are also known as chohans or angels from heaven." - Wikipedia

Many spiritual teachings, including the Law of One, often have similar information. Of course, just because it's similar, it doesn't necessarily mean that the information is independent. Therefore I validate all information by checking how it fits with the bigger picture.

https://www.google.com/search?q=quotes+from+bhagavad+gita&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=lA9uCsoFGEgpSM%252C6t5KmbRh62b-QM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQUI4wZtApPzglxPXlckET3BqdInA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjah4ealYbvAhWGxDgGHbY-CqgQ_h16BAgZEAE&cshid=1614294953458754

Here is the source of my information regarding the Brotherhood, and it is interesting. Although I think it is only the tip of the iceberg. There is more information, except it could be difficult to find. Only those who are sanctioned worthy pass the gate. Hence, why my friend only saw it from the outside. They told him, he was Spiritually immature.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-23-2021

@Ming the Merciful The Bhagavad Gita? Sure, there is common knowledge in ancient scriptures.

Quote:"The perennial philosophy (Latin: philosophia perennis),[note 1] also referred to as perennialism and perennial wisdom, is a perspective in philosophy and spirituality that views all of the world's religious traditions as sharing a single, metaphysical truth or origin from which all esoteric and exoteric knowledge and doctrine has grown." - Wikipedia