Bring4th
Removing the veil of separation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Removing the veil of separation (/showthread.php?tid=19380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-23-2021

One difficulty with esoteric information is that the true meaning is often hidden behind the surface meaning. Even in New Age teachings. And I used to dismiss terms like 'timeline', 'time travel', '12 strands of DNA' and 'Pleiadians'.

Sometimes words are even shifted into meaning something else. Mercury for example has been used as a term for Venus. And now I have a guess for the term 'Pleiadians' which is often used in the New Age community.  My new interpretation is that Pleiadians means Venusians!

Hiding information to protect the teachings from prosecution or to prevent uninitiated from accessing the true knowledge is one thing, but why switch the words Pleiadians and Venusians? The reason I found is that it's needed to make a distinction between the Venusians on earth (called Venusians), and Venusians (called Pleiadians) on their home planet Venus.

And the Venusians on earth are, according to my speculation, what Dolores Cannon called the backdrop people:

Quote:"... unbeknownst to us, other energies were also sent to Earth to play bit parts in our scenarios we have created, to act in our illusion. These were called the Backdrop People, who come to live, breathe, work and die, but have no real purpose other than to be the extras in our play; the backdrop to act against." - Convoluted Universe 4 by Dolores Cannon

So the Pleiadians are the real Venusians and those from Venus today walking on earth are what Ra calls 'thought-forms' (Ra doesn't say that these thought-forms are backdrop people, but that's a reasonable assumption):

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you." - Law of One 6.23

I think my take on the north pole as being of physical significance was a mistake. Then why did Ra mention the north pole in relation to a crown on the head? I found a clue! In this video Gigi Young is reading from a book called Venus-the Path to Immortality, and I assume it's the one written by Kumar, K. Parvathi. She reads from about 11:50: "Its [Venus] link to the earth is the north pole."

So what Ra did in my opinion is to connect the energy of the crown on the head to Venus. All material roads lead to Rome, all esoteric paths lead to Venus.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 05:05 AM)Anders Wrote: One difficulty with esoteric information is that the true meaning is often hidden behind the surface meaning. Even in New Age teachings. And I used to dismiss terms like 'timeline', 'time travel', '12 strands of DNA' and 'Pleiadians'.

Sometimes words are even shifted into meaning something else. Mercury for example has been used as a term for Venus. And now I have a guess for the term 'Pleiadians' which is often used in the New Age community.  My new interpretation is that Pleiadians means Venusians!

Hiding information to protect the teachings from prosecution or to prevent uninitiated from accessing the true knowledge is one thing, but why switch the words Pleiadians and Venusians? The reason I found is that it's needed to make a distinction between the Venusians on earth (called Venusians), and Venusians (called Pleiadians) on their home planet Venus.

And the Venusians on earth are, according to my speculation, what Dolores Cannon called the backdrop people:

Quote:"... unbeknownst to us, other energies were also sent to Earth to play bit parts in our scenarios we have created, to act in our illusion. These were called the Backdrop People, who come to live, breathe, work and die, but have no real purpose other than to be the extras in our play; the backdrop to act against." - Convoluted Universe 4 by Dolores Cannon

So the Pleiadians are the real Venusians and those from Venus today walking on earth are what Ra calls 'thought-forms' (Ra doesn't say that these thought-forms are backdrop people, but that's a reasonable assumption):

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you." - Law of One 6.23

Anders I agree. The problem with Esoteric Knowledge, it is hidden. The link I gave, (above), is only a small segment of the overall whole. There is no mention of "R(H)A", because it is only used within the Brotherhood itself. I only discovered that by accident when I had access to some of their books. Even that was mysterious, because the books were lent to my friend, (and not given). Or, they wanted to give him a hint, and without revealing the real Knowledge. The fact was, he was not ready to join such an organization because he had a massive ego problem. A superiority complex. Although his trip to Peru was pointless because he would never been accepted, and he was shocked, learning he was unworthy. He remained in ignorance until he died.

(08-23-2021, 01:04 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 05:05 AM)Anders Wrote: One difficulty with esoteric information is that the true meaning is often hidden behind the surface meaning. Even in New Age teachings. And I used to dismiss terms like 'timeline', 'time travel', '12 strands of DNA' and 'Pleiadians'.

Anders I agree. The problem with Esoteric Knowledge, it is hidden. The link I gave, (above), is only a small segment of the overall whole. There is no mention of "R(H)A", because it is only used within the Brotherhood itself. I only discovered that by accident when I had access to some of their books. Even that was mysterious, because the books were lent to my friend, (and not given). Or, they wanted to give him a hint, and without revealing the real Knowledge. The fact was, he was not ready to join such an organization because he had a massive ego problem. A superiority complex. Although his trip to Peru was pointless because he would never been accepted, and he was shocked, learning he was unworthy. He remained in ignorance until he died.

There also seems to be a timing of when previously occult (means hidden) information becomes publicly available. And of revelation of parables that previously were obscured.

A new strategy I have is to instead of trying to find information to let new information come to me! As our sub-densities increase new information automatically becomes available.

Now I made a new dot connection (or more correctly, the idea just came to me). The unity compass depends on the level of density. In lower sub-densities our personal compasses have too little information density to form a unity compass.

As we evolve into higher sub-densities our connection to the unity compass becomes stronger. So the "grasp the needle" of the compass Ra talked about is something that comes with reaching a certain level of density. Gradually, or suddenly like how a clock strikes the hour.

More information with higher densities doesn't mean more thinking. Compare with computers. A computer can perform billions of calculations per second and still we don't call that being particularly smart.

Instead higher densities will come as more advanced emotions, more heart connection and with fewer yet more powerful thoughts. As Vernon Howard said, to think with a slooowness that has power, haha.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - flofrog - 08-23-2021

And.... longer 'time' in higher densities Wink

@flofrog I have started to experience time more as a flow which feels much nicer than my usual worries about time through thinking. Long or short time is how we perceive it as psychological time.

It's true as many say that there is only the present moment. So there is the no-time of consciousness, time as flow and time as thoughts. To be honest, I have felt ghastly feelings about time which fortunately now have melted a bit into a feeling of flow instead.

Actually, Gigi Young said somewhere that the Venusians like to call themselves Pleiadians. Exactly! Haha, that's what I suspected. Or, I had probably already heard Gigi mention it and it went over my head and instead became subconscious knowledge.

If the Venusian population on Venus is fifth density it makes sense for them to make a clear distinction between that population and the population of Venusians on earth which is third density and will become integrated with the rest of humanity on earth into fourth density.

Are some of the people we interact with in our daily life the so-called Backdrop People Dolores Cannon wrote about? Beings who are like NPCs, non-playing characters in a video game without consciousness? In my experience, in general no. Only at a few occasions have I felt that some people were empty of consciousness.

Instead the Venusian people on earth it seems to me are ordinary people in third density with the difference that they are connected to the Venus sphere. And they will remain being regular people until we together reach higher sub-densities. It will be a form of co-evolution and integration taking place between the Venusians and the rest of us humans on earth.

(08-23-2021, 01:24 PM)Anders Wrote:
(08-23-2021, 01:04 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:

There also seems to be a timing of when previously occult (means hidden) information becomes publicly available. And of revelation of parables that previously were obscured.

A new strategy I have is to instead of trying to find information to let new information come to me! As our sub-densities increase new information automatically becomes available.

Then we return to the subject of the "Akashic Records"? Coincidental, (or not). Today I happened to watch the series on TV, "Ancient Aliens", and what was the topic in question? The Akashic Records. Perhaps that is where the hidden mysteries lie? Although as a novice in such matters, as I mentioned, (above), I have not been down that Path. Perhaps a "Crash Course" in discovering the technique to access them would be useful? Once again, we are being mocked by the God(s). How we suffer from their torment.

(08-23-2021, 03:14 PM)flofrog Wrote: And.... longer 'time' in higher densities  Wink

If life was so simple? A person spends years in dedicated work, trying to achieve Higher Densities. It remains a rare event? Samadhi is not achieved easily, even for the most advanced student, (we are always students), has difficulty transcending the densities. The God(s), they mock us?

@Ming the Merciful The Akashic records if real are accessed directly with our minds. That's direct knowledge! No more only relying on second hand information.

The best way - and actually only true way - to deal with the future is to let it pull us towards itself. That's the esoteric meaning of Christ being the way and the truth and the life. And nobody comes to the Father except through Christ.

We have been fooled by the veil all our lives to believe that we ourselves must pull ourselves into the future. The One pulling the One? Can't happen, except as an illusion. The future pulls us automatically into itself.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-24-2021

Nonduality teachings say that there is no free will and some nonduality teachings even say that there isn't any self. To me the individual self is the unique viewpoint of the individual person and it isn't any separate object so in that sense the noduality teachings are correct. The experience of a separate self is a result of the veil. There is still an individual self though!

And free will can be explained as the pull from the future where new unknown information becomes expressed in the present moment, the tapping into of the mystery of infinite creation. It's like how Nassim Haramein has explained consciousness as a feedback loop of information for the creation. That feedback loop is a necessary part of the creation.

To say that the Venusians are at a higher level of development than us humans on earth is in one sense correct and also in another way incorrect. Reality is one wholeness and it evolves into higher and higher densities all the time. This means that this present moment is the most evolved state that there ever has been.

Therefore it's also valid to say that we co-evolve with the Venusians and also with the entire creation. And consequently, we shouldn't expect  the Venusian or some other beings be like parents. Instead it's as Ra says as Creator, that is Logos, to Creator.

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... You may begin to see your relationship to the Logos or sun with which you are most intimately associated. This is not the relationship of parent to child but of Creator, that is Logos, to Creator that is the mind/body/spirit complex, as Logos. When this realization occurs you may then widen the field of “eyeshot,” if you will, infinitely recognizing parts of the Logos throughout the one infinite creation ..." - Law of One 65.17

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 08-24-2021

(08-24-2021, 10:41 AM)Anders Wrote: To say that the Venusians are at a higher level of development than us humans on earth is in one sense correct and also in another way incorrect. Reality is one wholeness and it evolves into higher and higher densities all the time. This means that this present moment is the most evolved state that there ever has been.

Therefore it's also valid to say that we co-evolve with the Venusians and also with the entire creation. And consequently, we shouldn't expect  the Venusian or some other beings be like parents. Instead it's as Ra says as Creator, that is Logos, to Creator.

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... You may begin to see your relationship to the Logos or sun with which you are most intimately associated. This is not the relationship of parent to child but of Creator, that is Logos, to Creator that is the mind/body/spirit complex, as Logos. When this realization occurs you may then widen the field of “eyeshot,” if you will, infinitely recognizing parts of the Logos throughout the one infinite creation ..." - Law of One 65.17

As this discussion continues, it appears that we, (Humans), are nothing more than "Androids"? If according to Nonduality and there is no free will, then our lives have already been mapped-out and predestined and, (We), have no say in the matter. To the God(s), we are nothing more than playthings and things of amusement. Perhaps even the God(s) too are playthings to something that is even higher than them? As there is no end to eternities, then there are pinnacles above pinnacles, and Creations above Creations, (so that it is never-ending). The Ultimate Reality is, an Ultimate Reality even further than the God(s). It is a Pyramid that has no ultimate point. Here we are, only beginning our cycles of evolution and transmigration, although to an insect we are already God(s). To a microbial lifeform, even a fly is a God. As above, so below.

(08-24-2021, 03:23 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 10:41 AM)Anders Wrote: To say that the Venusians are at a higher level of development than us humans on earth is in one sense correct and also in another way incorrect. Reality is one wholeness and it evolves into higher and higher densities all the time. This means that this present moment is the most evolved state that there ever has been.

As this discussion continues, it appears that we, (Humans), are nothing more than "Androids"? If according to Nonduality and there is no free will, then our lives have already been mapped-out and predestined and, (We), have no say in the matter. To the God(s), we are nothing more than playthings and things of amusement. Perhaps even the God(s) too are playthings to something that is even higher than them? As there is no end to eternities, then there are pinnacles above pinnacles, and Creations above Creations, (so that it is never-ending). The Ultimate Reality is, an Ultimate Reality even further than the God(s). It is a Pyramid that has no ultimate point. Here we are, only beginning our cycles of evolution and transmigration, although to an insect we are already God(s). To a microbial lifeform, even a fly is a God. As above, so below.

I have found different nonduality teachers. Ramesh Balsekar said that reality is predetermined. He said that reality is like a movie already made. In this recent interview Tim Cliss says the opposite! That reality is NOT predetermined.

My own view is that reality is like an expanding YouTube video which is just changeless information. A YouTube video is limited and reality is unlimited. In a YouTube video each frame has the same number of pixels. Reality expands into higher and higher densities.

What often is missing or omitted in the nonduality teachings is that reality evolves into higher and higher states of being and with transformations, emergent properties and paradigm shifts. Shunyamurti said in this video that reality is miraculous and that the world is about to be transformed. He even used the caterpillar to butterfly analogy.

The veil has caused us to become very much stuck in the head. In Buddhism they have practices like walking meditation which is a step in the right direction, away from only thinking in the head, but those are very difficult practices! Not difficult technically, difficult practices in practice and it takes lots of repetition to achieve results.

My own approach at the moment is to move my conscious awareness into the body instead of being trapped in the head. That's a very challenging practice where at first not much at all is felt in the body and the conscious attention easily slips back into being trapped in the head and in thinking.

It's even worse than that. When some feelings and sensations are awakened within the body it's usually suffering instead of peace. A lot of practice is needed it seems. Leo Gura who is not an expert in this area nevertheless has this excellent video about body awareness that I found useful, especially the explanation that both the body and the mind need to be relaxed at the same time.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-25-2021

Maybe I have been aiming too low! That in my body awareness practice I remain trapped in the yellow-ray body which always has the green-ray blocked and no matter how much I practice, the separation between body and mind remains.

Quote:Questioner: Now, is there— the two areas then that the instrument can look to for curing this problem… I understand that the yellow-ray blockage problem has completely repaired, shall I say. If this is not correct, could you make suggestions on that, please?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity must, in order to completely unblock yellow ray, love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort." - Law of One 102.11

And another potential mistake I have made is to use my mind as it is to do the body awareness practice. As Leo Gura said, both the body and the mind need to be relaxed together, and therefore I will try to aim for a green-body development by dropping my mind into the body instead of remaining in the head all the time.

Not all nonduality teachings are about remaining stuck in the head. Roger Castillo has mentioned how consciousness can move from the head to the heart and amazingly as a synchronicity he talks more about this in his latest video:

Quote:"... we're trying to think about withdrawing energy whereas if this ground opens up this dimension opens up that movement from what we could call head to heart is the withdrawing of energy the re-centering of energy from the head which is the thinking process into something that is we could describe it as more real" - Roger Castillo, Aug 24, 2021

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 08-25-2021

(08-25-2021, 12:51 AM)Anders Wrote: Not all nonduality teachings are about remaining stuck in the head. Roger Castillo has mentioned how consciousness can move from the head to the heart and amazingly as a synchronicity he talks more about this in his latest video:

Quote:"... we're trying to think about withdrawing energy whereas if this ground opens up this dimension opens up that movement from what we could call head to heart is the withdrawing of energy the re-centering of energy from the head which is the thinking process into something that is we could describe it as more real" - Roger Castillo, Aug 24, 2021

Perhaps we should remove the concept of "Nonduality" and concentrate on the "Singularity". It appears as if "Everything" is transcending to a single point in the Universe? The Singularity? Is that not the fundamental teachings of the "Law of One"? A "Unified Everything". The missing theory of science, (Quantum Physics and Quantum Mechanics). Everything and Nothing in the same moment?

(08-25-2021, 06:06 PM)Ming the Merciful Wrote: Perhaps we should remove the concept of "Nonduality" and concentrate on the "Singularity". It appears as if  "Everything" is transcending to a single point in the Universe? The Singularity? Is that not the fundamental teachings of the "Law of One"? A "Unified Everything". The missing theory of science, (Quantum Physics and Quantum Mechanics). Everything and Nothing in the same moment?

Ra uses the word plenum instead of void. I looked it up and it means fullness, space completely filled with matter. I have a model where reality is made of relations where each relation is connected to all other relations like Indra's net with the jewels replaced by points. That's also like a plenum except reality being completely filled with relations instead of matter.

The term nonduality is already established but I haven't found it used in the Law of One, nor the word singularity. The closest I have found is that Ra said that infinity is only one: "That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity." (1.7)

Is there real free will? There is definitely the experience of free will. I can let my breathing happen automatically and I can also make a choice to take a breath through conscious volition. That's a clear difference between an automatic process and the sense of having free will. And free will in my opinion is necessary and a high level of being. Compare it with a mechanical robot that just performs tasks automatically which clearly is a much lower state of being. The tricky thing is that there seems to be a level above free will which the nonduality teachings describe.

Is the nonduality perspective without free will consistent with the Law of One? Yes, I believe so but one has to be careful here or else there is a risk of falling down to a mechanical state below free will, also called a psychological depersonalization disorder where the person experiences reality happening as if being detached from it all. That risk of removing the sense of free will in a dysfunctional way is why I believe Ra in the Law of One always preserves the notion of free will. Notice however that Ra calls free will the first Law of Confusion. That doesn't sound like a law of clarity. In my opinion this is a way for Ra to use veiled language so that the sense of free will is preserved.

Then if the experience of having free will is so important and needs to be preserved, why would we want to abandon the experience of free will? My answer is that even though free will is a necessary stage of development, it's just an evolutionary stage, higher than that of the animal kingdom yet lower than the spiritually realized state. And the sense of having free will keeps us trapped in the belief of being totally separate which is a result of the veil and is ultimately an illusion. And because it's a false belief it produces suffering, conflict, friction and what Ra calls spiritual entropy. Therefore, our next evolutionary stage as humanity is to experience ourselves as oneness instead of as totally separate individuals. That's the true state in my opinion. The state of acting as oneness, of being One, the One Infinite Creator.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Patrick - 08-25-2021

(08-25-2021, 09:17 PM)Anders Wrote: Is there real free will? ... That's the true state in my opinion. The state of acting as oneness, of being One, the One Infinite Creator.

There is freewill in the sense that there is no one else to will anything other than you. You are the One Creator and you are free to will anything.

(08-25-2021, 09:21 PM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 09:17 PM)Anders Wrote: Is there real free will? ... That's the true state in my opinion. The state of acting as oneness, of being One, the One Infinite Creator.

There is freewill in the sense that there is no one else to will anything other than you. You are the One Creator and you are free to will anything.

Then there is the question of reality as predetermined or not predetermined. Even nonduality teachers have different opinions about that!

I believe that reality is predetermined, but it's not predetermined in the mechanical sense of Laplace. The future is unknown and a mystery, even in theory. Maybe I'm biased, but I believe predeterminism is a good thing! Imagine if the One Infinite Creator had free will. Sooner or later the Creator would make a disastrous choice. Can't happen in my opinion.

Paul Hedderman talked in a recent video about the difference between trusting the self and trusting the infinite.

That's a great practice! My theory is that there is no separate self that can do the trusting. And I can test that idea by starting to trust the infinite instead of trusting myself. And if the idea is correct, then my sense of being a separate self will dissolve into the infinite.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-26-2021

Obviously the "me", the separate self, doesn't believe it can control everything. So it carves out a separate piece of reality, or believes it can do so, and attempts to control that limited part of reality. The result is a separate object "me" controlling another separate object "piece of reality".

Does anyone really believe in that kind of control? I'm starting to have serious doubts about it. It's typically an illusion produced by the veil and since our whole third density world is still dominated by the veil, everybody is running around like separate objects trying to control smaller or larger separate pieces of reality.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-26-2021

We need to help the Venusians on earth! That's true service-to-others. And it requires the unity compass that I have been ranting about.

Instead of the separate "me" trying to control a separate personal piece of reality, which I suspect inevitably leads to service-to-self, the green ray needs to be activated. And as Ra said, when the green ray is activated the blue ray immediately becomes activated which is the ray for communication. Then the sense of control takes a giant leap into a higher order of control which operates from wholeness that transcends and includes (see Ken Wilber's integral theories) the separate individual control.

Why would the Venusians need help? Don't they have access to the Venus sphere of fifth density? Yes they do, but they are trapped like the rest of us on earth in third density dominated by the veil. And for them to be able to access the green ray requires that the rest of us on earth activate the green ray in ourselves. So the service-to-others is here actually service-to-all which includes oneself. No horrible self-sacrifice or selflessness required or even wanted as it perpetuates the separate self.