Bring4th
Removing the veil of separation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Removing the veil of separation (/showthread.php?tid=19380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-30-2021

Change is a tricky subject. There is always change in the present moment. My model is that the past is indestructible and growing and in that sense there is always permanence and that impermanence is only because the amount of information in manifested reality is always increasing. Entropy in the form of everything always decaying is a false perspective I suspect caused by the veil.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Nikki - 08-30-2021

(08-30-2021, 11:25 AM)Anders Wrote: Brad Johnson has done his last Adronis channeling. As usual I don't know what to make of it except that something that resonated with me was an answer to someone asking about her star family, something like that and Adronis recommended starting with connecting with Venus and then to Sirius and other stars. The Venus to Sirius connection is highly significant to earth I have found. I also like this part about Christ and something similar to the blackening stage in alchemy:

Quote:".. you're dissolving all of these old facets pertaining to corruption pertaining to darkness and shadow. All of that has to go in order for you to know God and that is what the Christ represents; one who has completely cleared away all forms of individuality, separate self, ignorant ego and has replaced it by knowing God that is the Christ." - Adronis

I listened to the zoom of Brad Johnson and found it is basic truths and enjoyed it. When he spoke of Christ, some call Christ Consciousness, it is a state of existence, it is a high vibration of love and light, it is an experience of being one with the Creator and all life. The same ideas just different words for understanding.

The resurrection of Christ may symbolize esoteric alchemy! I was thinking, what if esoteric alchemy is just woo woo? Then I realized that there are parallels in other spiritual and esoteric teachings.

Even from a scientific perspective, well, alternative science, Antichrist can be seen as spiritual entropy and Christ as the overcoming of spiritual entropy. Antichrist is a trickster state where the heart is cold which produces spiritual entropy. A cold temperature actually means low entropy! So the frozen heart struggles against what it perceives as an increasing onslaught of entropy (disorder, decay and deterioration).

Instead of alchemy it's then possible to describe the process as a melting of the frozen heart. When the heart melts it unites with the rest of the world instead of experiencing itself as a separate frozen object that needs to protect itself from the outside.

Woohoo! I now discovered the principle of the Antichrist stream. That's what keeping the veil in place and what produces the 8th sphere. Maybe it's similar to what I have already found previously but it became clearer to me now.

To simplify it, the Antichrist stream consists of a frozen heart plus tensions in the rest of the body and mind. And the process of personal transformation is about melting that Antichrist construct.

Now I feel more confident to start speculating again. The simple Antichrist model of a frozen heart plus tensions can be used as a foundation with ideas built on top of it to test the idea.

When water freezes it stops flowing. Warmth is needed to make the water flowing. Here are a few Bible quotes:

Quote:"Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit." - John 3:5-6

"Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life." - John 4:13-14

"Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.” By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified." - John 7:38-39

Living water means flowing water. And Spirit I defined earlier as the perspective of consciousness. I will modify that slightly and say that Spirit means the increase of perspective of consciousness. That increase is also represented by the Holy Spirit, which means increase of wholeness (holy = whole) perspective.

Fire is that which melts water, symbolized by for example the Statue Of Liberty (goddess Libertas), Prometheus and the eternal fire in Zoroastrianism. And more esoterically: "In Theosophy, the beings that helped Sanat Kumara organize the expedition from Venus are called the "Lords of the Flame". C.W. Leadbeater and Annie Besant said that Sanat Kumara brought 30 "Lords of the Flame" with him from Venus to help him set up his colony.[14]" (Wikipedia)

An example of parallel between esoteric alchemy and Christianity is that the blackening stage is about dissolving the personality, the separate self, and Jesus said that we must lose our life in order to find our life in Christ. That's the same thing!

When we are trapped in the Antichrist stream we seek to do the opposite of that, namely a constant struggle with trying to preserve and strengthen the separate personal self. And almost ironically energy vampires and sadists seek to melt the Antichrist body, of other people, not their own Antichrist body. By melting other people's Antichrist bodies the energy vampire can siphon off the "freeze" energy, the loosh from the others and thereby strengthen his or her own Antichrist body by freezing it even further.

And when we are trapped in the Antichrist stream we experience a melting of our Antichrist body as pain. We want to keep our frozen personal state of separation intact. And all forms of melting of our personality is experienced as a threat. The trick with esoteric alchemy is to turn that around, a complete 180, and to welcome the melting so that the whole Antichrist body dissolves and can turn into a glorified body instead.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Nikki - 08-31-2021

Good observations and thoughts Anders. Now what is Anitchrist. A Master Teacher said that all it means is those lost in ignorance, meaning the earth physical illusion, lost in thoughts and unable to escape.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-31-2021

My latest idea of Antichrist is that it's the result of kundalini energy being trapped in duality without connection to oneness. And Christ is the reconnection to oneness.

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance." - Law of One 49.5

This what Ra says is interesting. It's slightly different than the usual explanation of kundalini energy being trapped at the base of the spine. Instead Ra is saying as I understand it that the kundalini energy is trapped at the ray location where a person is at. And the Antichrist then is kundalini being trapped in the lower rays (chakras) up to the yellow-ray center. The green-ray heart chakra center is the connection to oneness which connects the lower chakras with the upper chakras, represented by Christ. Ra said that Jesus was upper fourth density and that matches: "There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth." (62.29)

You may be right, I agree the rising of the kundalini is a sign of awakening but does not necessary mean the spiritual path is ended, it is only a beginning to reach the Christ Consciousness. Christ Consciousness would be in vibratory level of 4th or 5th density, love and light based and the darkness is acknowledged but no longer experienced unless we choose to. This has to be done by reconciliation of the darkness and light within. To awaken to the truth of who and what you are. In love

@Nikki Yes, I actually see Christ as the Word made manifested. And as it says in John 1, the Word has created everything. So Christ is the entire manifestation of the Creator! Then how to explain Jesus as upper fourth density, moving into fifth as Ra said? My new interpretation is to see Jesus as the representative of Christ on earth, the solar logos, and that's later fourth / early fifth density, while Christ in totality is the way and the truth and the life for all densities and octaves.

(08-31-2021, 12:52 PM)Anders Wrote: @Nikki Yes, I actually see Christ as the Word made manifested. And as it says in John 1, the Word has created everything. So Christ is the entire manifestation of the Creator! Then how to explain Jesus as upper fourth density, moving into fifth as Ra said? My new interpretation is to see Jesus as the representative of Christ on earth, the solar logos, and that's later fourth / early fifth density, while Christ in totality is the way and the truth and the life for all densities and octaves.

@Anders, I share this information with you in love, not to judge or deny your truth. This sharing is to show that there are other meanings and if one looks deeply, can see the light in all meanings. I see by your thread that you are making many new discoveries about your self which will lead to service to others. Sometimes I will stop in and just observe. Like watching a flower coming to a full blossom.

To answer your question the best I can, after Jesus attained enlightenment through Christ Consciousness (high vibration in love/light), Jesus became upper forth density and continued on this path of growth to become 5th density. It is the same for all of us, we are now on 3rd density, making our way to 4th and 5th. This happens through knowledge and experience of the love/light, can not see any other path to enlightenment or Christ Consciousness.

Esoteric fire means the melting of the veil. Divine light on the other hand means esoteric knowledge. Stones mean eyes of wisdom able to penetrate the esoteric teachings. Ra in the Law of One talked about penetrating the outer teachings.

When your eyes are healthy, your whole body will be filled with light. How? The eye is the lamp of the body, and when the lamp is switched on it turns into the philosophers' stone giving access to keys of wisdom that can unlock structures in the astral plane. The Key of Solomon unlocks the blueprint for the Temple of Solomon which is the glorified body, beginning with the green-ray body.

Lucifer is the light-bringer. O Lucifer, how low you have fallen! King David is the original blueprint for the glorified body, father of Solomon. The morning star is planet Venus. Water means kundalini and the water of life means kundalini energy liberated from being trapped in duality without oneness connection. Jesus represents our solar logos (offspring) and the Christ stream (root) via Venus.

Quote:"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life." - Revelation 22:16-17

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Nikki - 09-01-2021

(08-31-2021, 11:32 PM)Anders Wrote: Esoteric fire means the melting of the veil. Divine light on the other hand means esoteric knowledge. Stones mean eyes of wisdom able to penetrate the esoteric teachings. Ra in the Law of One talked about penetrating the outer teachings.

Lucifer is the light-bringer. O Lucifer, how low you have fallen! King David is the original blueprint for the glorified body, father of Solomon. The morning star is planet Venus. Water means kundalini and the water of life means kundalini energy liberated from being trapped in duality without oneness connection. Jesus represents our solar logos (offspring) and the Christ stream (root) via Venus.

Quote:"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life." - Revelation 22:16-17

@Anders, that is really interesting, have always thought something was not right with the name Lucifer which means bright Morning Star which is Jesus. Lucifer is also called the light-bringer, do not really see any difference in meaning. Is Lucifer really Jesus' name and not the devil as some believe - think so. This may be one part of the bible that have been distorted over time. Your posts just lit a light in my thoughts and heart, with the addition of Revelation. Thank you.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 09-01-2021

(09-01-2021, 08:22 AM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-31-2021, 11:32 PM)Anders Wrote: Esoteric fire means the melting of the veil. Divine light on the other hand means esoteric knowledge. Stones mean eyes of wisdom able to penetrate the esoteric teachings. Ra in the Law of One talked about penetrating the outer teachings.

@Anders, that is really interesting, have always thought something was not right with the name Lucifer which means bright Morning Star which is Jesus.  Lucifer is also called the light-bringer, do not really see any difference in meaning.  Is Lucifer really Jesus' name and not the devil as some believe - think so.  This may be one part of the bible that have been distorted over time.   Your posts just lit a light in my thoughts and heart, with the addition of Revelation.  Thank you.

Lucifer is the light-bringer but not Christ as I see it. And nor is Lucifer the same as Antichrist. So why is Lucifer associated with the morning star? Because Lucifer has trapped the Venusian on earth in the Antichrist stream. Here is a curious Bible passage:

Quote:"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." - Isaiah 14:12-14 (KJV)

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 09-01-2021

Here is a short excerpt from the looong video I posted earlier.

Gigi says that there will be a higher earth and a lower earth. The Bible says that Satan is the prince of this world so currently earth is dominated by the Antichrist stream. The higher earth will therefore be a new development as I see it.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ming the Merciful - 09-18-2021

We must move on from a single philosophical concept and analysing Spirituality and one school of thought. Spiritual Truth & Knowledge is Universal and encapsulating into a single entity is counter-productive. I have nothing against Christianity, (per se), although the Western perspective lacks the understanding of the East. If we observe it realistically, even Christianity is not a Western Religion and is Middle Eastern. Universal Knowledge is just that. Universal and beyond human conceptualization. We must no longer put Spirituality into pigeonholes and concepts. The concepts of "God" and "Satan" is "Old World" thinking. They do not exist, (only in the Mind).