Bring4th
Removing the veil of separation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Removing the veil of separation (/showthread.php?tid=19380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Removing the veil of separation - jafar - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 11:59 AM)Anders Wrote: I found this answer on Quora which supports your view more than mine. What I call soul is more like Atman, although I don't know if Atman can be "born" as I described the soul. Maybe I should just call it the individual self! Then there is less risk of redefining terms.

There has been many names for it, but the Atman is best mapped to the word 'consciousness' in english.
Atman seek naturally liberation, just like consciousness seek liberation from 'the veil / border / limitation of soul'.

In sanskrit there is another word that is closer in meaning to the english word of soul, it's JIVA.
There is Atman in every Jiva.
There is Consciousness in every Soul.
Within Jiva, there are many virtual layers (Sanskrit: Maya Kosha)

That's the backdrop context of the saying "Namaste" / "Namaskaram".
Which means "I pay respect to the divinity inside you".
As the divine (atman) is the same in you and me.

To test the understanding is very simple
Does the word "My soul", "Your Soul", "Their Soul" has an understandable meaning?
If yes then it's a 'bordered / limited definition' and not infinite.
While Atman, there is no My Atman, Your Atman, Their Atman.

As for Ra, I think they use "Infinite Creator" to define Atman / Brahman, "Identity" to define Kosha and "Mind Body Spirit complex" to define Soul / Jiva.

The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that
all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity
All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

Yes I refer to Ra as they, as Ra by itself is a conglomeration of identities, about 9 millions of identities joined up together to identify themselves as Ra.

9 millions of smaller russian dolls inside 1 bigger russian doll labeled as "Ra".

Yet the 'divinity' inside you, inside me and inside Ra is the same.
Namaste.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 12:42 PM)jafar Wrote: There has been many names for it, but the Atman is best mapped to the word 'consciousness' in english.
Atman seek naturally liberation, just like consciousness seek liberation from 'the veil / border / limitation of soul'.

In sanskrit there is another word that is closer in meaning to the english word of soul, it's JIVA.
There is Atman in every Jiva.
There is Consciousness in every Soul.
Within Jiva, there are many virtual layers (Sanskrit: Maya Kosha)

That's the backdrop context of the saying "Namaste" / "Namaskaram".
Which means "I pay respect to the divinity inside you".
As the divine (atman) is the same in you and me.

To test the understanding is very simple
Does the word "My soul", "Your Soul", "Their Soul" has an understandable meaning?
If yes then it's a 'bordered / limited definition' and not infinite.
While Atman, there is no My Atman, Your Atman, Their Atman.

As for Ra, I think they use "Infinite Creator" to define Atman / Brahman, "Identity" to define Kosha and "Mind Body Spirit complex" to define Soul / Jiva.

The Law of One, though beyond the limitation of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that
all things are one,
that there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity
All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the infinite Creator.

Yes I refer to Ra as they, as Ra by itself is a conglomeration of identities, about 9 millions of identities joined up together to identify themselves as Ra.

9 millions of smaller russian dolls inside 1 bigger russian doll labeled as "Ra".

Yet the 'divinity' inside you, inside me and inside Ra is the same.
Namaste.

Ra saying "only identity" that sounds similar to what I have in mind. In oneness there are many unique identities.

And I even think of social memory complexes as identities too. So yes, Ra as the analogy of a Russian doll with smaller dolls inside it fits my view. And when we enter fourth density as humanity we will have the identity of a social memory complex of earth as a larger Russian doll and with us individual humans as smaller dolls inside it. And yet each individual will have the larger identity of earth as well as the personal identity. We will become Gaia.

Or a more precise analogy I think is multicellular organism vs single-celled organisms. Gaia is a multi-multi cellular organism.

Temporary spiritual experiences are probably glimpses of the veil being removed, or peek experiences as Ken Wilber calls them. Spiritual enlightenment is then a permanent removal of the veil. The problem is that spiritual teachers, who may be enlightened, still live in the world dominated by the veil.

Removing the veil for the entire world is a huge task, and probably also the wrong approach since it would cause too much disruption in society. Instead I think we need to aim for developing a parallel "timeline" alongside with the mainstream timeline dominated by the veil.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - jafar - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 01:01 PM)Anders Wrote: So yes, Ra as the analogy of a Russian doll with smaller dolls inside it fits my view. And when we enter fourth density as humanity we will have the identity of a social memory complex of earth as a larger Russian doll and with us individual humans as smaller dolls inside it. And yet each individual will have the larger identity of earth as well as the personal identity. We will become Gaia.

The main question to ask within is: are you the russian doll? or are you the air inside the russian doll?
Dolls are changing, in layering, in shape and form.
But the air....

Quote:Removing the veil for the entire world is a huge task, and probably also the wrong approach since it would cause too much disruption in society.

The 'veil', once created will be naturally be removed, as it's decaying, by time.
That's the reason why it's called "Maya Kosha" (Virtual Sheathing) and it will be destroyed gradually by Kalla (sanskrit for time)

Yet new veils will also be created. It will never ends as the infinite consciousness wishes to continuously experiencing separation. And the veil is a mean to do that, each veil will provide unique experiences. In order to be unique, a separation is required.

This is a continuing tug-o-war between creation and destruction, progression towards unity and progression towards separation. The 'war' and 'disharmony' is virtual / illusion. That's why the Law of One mandated that actually 'there is no polarity, there is no disharmony'.

That's why everyone and everything living is dying, the dying process started since the time of it's creation. Creation and Destruction, Birth and Death of everything, it's two sides of the same coin, one need the others.

Quote:Instead I think we need to aim for developing a parallel "timeline" alongside with the mainstream timeline dominated by the veil.

Parallel timeline exist, as timeline are many, and so does universes.
How many? boundless, infinite.
Infinite is a very large number, much larger than quadrillion.

Ra also mentioned this about how experience is different between time/space and space/time realm, and I think there's already a thread here dedicated to that specific discussion.

Time/space is good for understanding but not for balancing.
While space/time is good for balancing but not for understanding.
If I'm not mistaken that's the summary.

(08-03-2021, 01:43 PM)jafar Wrote: Yet new veils will also be created. It will never ends as the infinite consciousness wishes to continuously experiencing separation. And the veil is a mean to do that, each veil will provide unique experiences. In order to be unique, a separation is required.

Yes, separations are needed for experience. Separations are needed even in higher densities. But according to Ra there will not be the heavy veil as in third density in higher densities. Although Ra talks about limited lifetimes even in the higher densities. I disagree with Ra about that! Or, maybe, interpret Ra's term 'lifetime' in higher densities differently than the usual meaning. I believe in the new earth in the Bible where there is no more death.

Here I found another clue in the Law of One about the veil:

Quote:"Questioner: This veil then occurs between what we now call the conscious and the unconscious mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct." - Law of One 79.23

This means that we can work on removing the veil within ourselves, and connecting with others beyond the veil as a second step. There may be a process of both inner work and connecting with others at the same time, yet focusing on one's own is an easier approach instead of trying to connect with others while still being trapped behind the veil.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Patrick - 08-03-2021

(08-03-2021, 11:29 AM)Anders Wrote: What is the difference between an automatic process with events happening "as a clock strikes the hour" and a free will choice? ...

Our freewill in bounded, but it's there. Wink

Ultimately, freewill is an illusion. It's the very first illusion/distortion of Infinity. But at that level it is boundless...

I believe a new earth is something that will happen later in the future, but removing the veil is certainly a part of that transition. Brad Johnson has this new video. I will compare it to the Law of One and see if I can find any differences or similarities.

Brad Johnson (maybe channeling Adronis) said that our world is ruled by a "magician" who is upset because people are starting to detect the tricks.

I have started to be quiet about it, because exposing the magician can harm careers and even whole power structures. But since Brad mentioned it, I can say that what I have noticed is that very much in society is based on a false foundation. This is precisely what we should expect of a society based on the veil, because the purpose of the veil is to produce growth, development, creativity and uniqueness.

So for example if humanity had been taught correct math and science from the beginning, our civilization would have become far more efficient but also far less unique and basically just become a mechanical bleak clone/copy of already existing civilizations. Therefore for example the math used today is built on a false foundation. Even the so-called "real" numbers are a false foundation as explained in this video:

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-04-2021

Dr. David R. Hawkins has an interesting scale of consciousness. In this short video he talks about something that I believe can speed up the removal of the veil. He describes becoming a part of the non-linear field to transcend the intellect and the mind which is linear.

Oh! The intellect IS the veil, a significant part of it. I have kind of seen that before, but what Hawkins said made me see it more clearly.

If we use only our thinking mind we perpetuate the veil and it's hard to see how we can remove the veil through thinking alone. In practice this is really difficult since thinking is our main "tool" as third density humans. But I can kind of sense a possibility of increased inner peace by going beyond thinking into the nonlinear field that Hawkins described. Shunyamurti has talked about transconceptual awareness which sounds similar or even is the same idea.

One almost funny and outrageous claim I came to think of is that our immune system is a part of the veil. Why? Because when the immune system functions as an internal war machine that means inner conflict.

When the veil is removed, the immune system acts as a peaceful cleaning system. That's my theory. So one can use the intellect on a new level to connect with the nonlinear field that Hawkins talked about by having thoughts that go beyond the ordinary mainstream view.

Of course the Bible has already described what Hawkins was talking about. It's absolutely amazing:

Quote:"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." - Philippians 4:4-9

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Patrick - 08-04-2021

Adronis was great in the beginning, but sadly as is the case for the majority of channels it has been hijacked by the negatives and so it is just helping the STS agenda nowadays.

Brad Johnson is ending his Adronis channeling. I find it difficult to evaluate channeled information. So I just take all kinds of New Age information and pick what fits my overall picture. I think Brad/Adronis is correct about there being a "magician" running the world but that it's a result of the veil. So the magician is nothing other than the regular power pyramid in the world as I see it. And there is also a higher level of control it seems to me, with good intents.

He said he is ending his channeling? That would be only the second hijacked channel I see doing this. It takes a very awake channel to realize what has happened and take such a decision.

Ah yes. We see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0YJQATfA0

So Brad wanted to go deeper into the positive aspect of things and Adronis told him he would not follow him there. Quite the eye opener. "Saying he is a worker of the mind" so he cannot go into working from the heart. (Of course, STS cannot work with the heart)

This was basically a form of challenge that the entity failed to pass.

I wish more channels would properly challenge their source like that.

I'm going to re-subscribe to Brad and follow his new Infinite Intelligence Report in September.

Wow this is really making me feel even more hopeful about the future we are going into.

I find a huge amount of information in the Law of One channeling that fits my overall view. So Ra's information is actually often easy for me to take in, except the more complicated stuff.

Examples are Ra's information about Venus, oneness, intelligent infinity, the veil, higher densities, one infinity and that all paradoxes are resolved on Ra's level. Even before I learned about that I had similar ideas such as paradoxes being incomplete or mistaken understanding rather than actual paradoxes.

Something that I initially disagreed with Ra about was the term service, which I thought was wrong, but I can now see the need for making a distinction between service-to-self and service-to-others. Ra addresses a fairly large audience with people across the spectrum of consciousness development, and STS vs STO is a clear distinction that removes or at least reduces misunderstanding.

I will try channeling on my own! Not by using my thinking mind because then there is a risk that it's just my subconscious coming up with all kinds of mischief.

Instead I will try channeling using only emotions and feelings. And try to have a clear mind so energy can come from all kinds of sources. Then what about service-to-self entities tapping into me? I think the risk of that is reduced by only using feelings instead of thoughts.

(08-04-2021, 11:20 AM)Anders Wrote: I will try channeling on my own! Not by using my thinking mind because then there is a risk that it's just my subconscious coming up with all kinds of mischief.

Instead I will try channeling using only emotions and feelings. And try to have a clear mind so energy can come from all kinds of sources. Then what about service-to-self entities tapping into me? I think the risk of that is reduced by only using feelings instead of thoughts.

It's always interesting to try. You just need to challenge your source. Carla's book shows examples of how this can be done.

Here was my attempt, if you're curious: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5073

(08-04-2021, 11:26 AM)Patrick Wrote:
(08-04-2021, 11:20 AM)Anders Wrote: I will try channeling on my own! Not by using my thinking mind because then there is a risk that it's just my subconscious coming up with all kinds of mischief.

It's always interesting to try. You just need to challenge your source. Carla's book shows examples of how this can be done.

Here was my attempt, if you're curious: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5073

Nice! Just to tie in my channeling to the Lion's Gate portal, I looked up the name of the god for the star Sirius. One name in Ancient Egypt is Sopdet. And also Isis is connected to Sirius:

Quote:"Sirius was a key star for Egyptian astronomers. Identified with the goddess Isis, the Egyptian name for Sirius was Sopdet, the deification of Sothis. " - https://www.universetoday.com/tag/isis-sirius/

So I will channel Isis as the social memory complex for the star Sirius. And still only use feelings. I don't trust my thoughts for channeling yet.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Margan - 08-04-2021

That's great! I hope you will continue to keep us posted and say what comes up. I have some connection with Ancient Egypt and for a time also felt very connected to Isis and everything surrounding her, so I am very interested Smile

I cheated a bit now and looked up what Ra said about Sirius.

Quote:"Questioner: I was wondering if that particular social memory complex from the Sirius star evolved from trees?

Ra: I am Ra. This approaches correctness. Those second-density vegetation forms which graduated into third density upon this planet bearing the name of Dog were close to the tree as you know it." - Law of One 38.8

Ra also mentioned that there is an upper third density social memory complex from Sirius. But they probably have Wanderers and other higher density beings in the Sirius solar system, so I assume that Isis is 6th density like Ra.

Interesting that Ra mentioned trees in relation to Sirius. As a synchronicity I felt energy from trees today. Some groups of trees felt pleasant and other eerie. And then I got the idea to change the vibration and then the eerie feeling transformed into a nice feeling.

Could have been just my autosuggestion or what it's called but the feelings were real. And who knows, maybe the trees on earth have some kind of connection to Sirius.

Disclaimer: This could easily be incredible woo woo. I'm a total novice when it comes to channeling. One message I got now from Isis is that the Sirius energy can be felt directly inside the body.

The "message" was that I felt some energy in relation to Sirius like a sphere about 2-3 feet in diameter at the center of my body. I will experiment a bit more with the channeling and see if it can speed up the removal of the veil.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - jafar - 08-04-2021

(08-03-2021, 01:59 PM)Anders Wrote:
Quote:"Questioner: This veil then occurs between what we now call the conscious and the unconscious mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct." - Law of One 79.23

This means that we can work on removing the veil within ourselves, and connecting with others beyond the veil as a second step. There may be a process of both inner work and connecting with others at the same time, yet focusing on one's own is an easier approach instead of trying to connect with others while still being trapped behind the veil.

There are many veil.
As mentioned above the Jiva/soul has many layers of virtual sheathing (Maya Kosha)
Which helped to make the consciousness experiencing the illusion of separation.

Yes there's also a veil between conscious and unconscious mind.
That 'veil' is relatively easy to penetrate and actually routinely being penetrated daily when we sleep.

That specific 'veil' is like the 'veil' / 'separation' between internal storage and cloud (iCloud, Google Cloud) storage used through mobile devices. Once turned on the phone user will often use the phone internal storage, when the phone is turned off the user will use the cloud storage.

To 'penetrate' the veil between conscious / unconscious mind, do a dream journal.
Every day as you woke up in the morning , wrote your dream in that journal.
Because when you just woke up, you're still connected into two storage, the internal and the cloud. The conscious and the subconscious.
As you go with your daily activities your focus will be shifting towards internal storage.
That's the reason why it's relatively more difficult to recall the dream at later time during the day.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-05-2021

How to fight the veil? That's the wrong question. Because conflict is a result of the veil. How can oneness be at war with itself? It can't, other than as a trick of fooling itself.

So every time we encounter conflict, it's an illusion, a result of a limited perspective caused by the veil. So what to do? I don't know, haha. My guess is that we need to see through the veil somehow.

I feel tensions in my body and mind. That's the veil! I'm pretty sure of it. Regarding channeling Isis I haven't felt anything significant. One idea I have is that Isis actually represents BOTH Sirius and the sun. And then Isis represents a logos that includes both the sun and Sirius into one larger logos.

This may be a confirmation that Isis includes both Sirius and the sun:

Quote:"Sky goddess

... Passages in the Pyramid Texts connect Isis closely with Sopdet, the goddess representing the star Sirius, ...

By Ptolemaic times she was connected with rain, which Egyptian texts call a "Nile in the sky"; with the sun as the protector of Ra's barque;[64]" - Wikipedia

Why is the star Sirius so bright in the sky? I believe it's because Sirius is super close to the sun! That Sirius and our sun form a binary star system. Astronomers I predict will have to alter their measurement of the distance to Sirius significantly.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-06-2021

I think my "channeling" of Isis at the moment is the tensions I feel. That's a pretty lame form of channeling. But I believe it's the Isis energy shining a light on the veil.

So first there needs to be a removal of the tensions so that more Isis energy and information can come flooding in. And by making the tensions conscious allows them to be processed and healed.