Bring4th
Removing the veil of separation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Removing the veil of separation (/showthread.php?tid=19380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-06-2021

The Lion's Gate portal sounds like a portal through the veil! Is it at exactly 8/8? I think it depends on the astronomical alignment with Sirius when the actual opening is, like a clock striking the hour, or a gradual opening.

I got the idea from the Book of Revelation where a lion shapeshifts into a lamb who can open the scroll, meaning opening the veil is my idea.

Quote:"Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits[a] of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people." - Revelation 5:1-8

a. That is, the sevenfold Spirit

Even without channeling, focusing on Isis as a larger logos that includes the sun is very useful I found. Because the veil causes a separation from wholeness, and so to dissolve the veil requires a wholeness perspective which is precisely what Isis represents to me.

Isis is huge in esoteric circles. So the Isis traditions can be consistent with how I see it. It's even in line with Christianity:

Quote:"Some aspects of the mysteries of Isis and of other mystery cults, particularly their connection with the afterlife, resemble important elements of Christianity." - Wikipedia

Even if Santos Bonacci is correct, that our sun forms a binary star system together with Sirius, isn't it enough to focus on our solar logos alone? No, because even the solar logos must be aligned with even larger logio. And the Lion's Gate portal is related to such alignment.

And this year the Lion's Gate portal is also related to the moon. Gigi Young has talked about a moon lock, so alignment with the moon in 2021 may be significant.

Quote:"This year, Lion’s Gate falls on the same day as the new moon in Leo. Sirius (which is the brightest blue star in the galaxy), which is known to be an extremely spiritual spot of the sky (according to ancient history and times)." - https://www.astrology.com/article/lions-gate-portal-8-8/

There is a lot of information about the Lion's Gate portal on the internet. I have no clue how to vet this kind of New Age information. But in this video Keleena is connecting it with Isis which I found interesting.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Patrick - 08-06-2021

It's the month of the Leo (of which I am). Wink

Adronis said that Sirius is already connected to earth. The significance of the 8/8 Lion's Gate is numerological, and connects people on that date, Adronis said. Something like that.

I had actually been thinking something similar, that 8/8 will have significance because so many people focus collectively on that date. What I hadn't thought was that Sirius is already connected to us. That must be true, because everything is connected. There may still be some significance to the astronomical alignment with Sirius and the new moon. The key to me is the Sirius connection (and maybe the new moon connection).

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-07-2021

Brad Johnson seems to be moving into (or back) into nondual teachings. I hope he will keep some of the New Age perspective. The risk with nondual teachings is that they can cause Ahrimanic materialistic bypassing in the sense of cementing the belief that third density with its veil is the only possible reality that we unquestioningly just have to accept as how the world is and always will be.

That's why teachings such as the Law of One are so important in my opinion, because they point to a larger spiritual perspective instead of the in many cases almost reductionistic nondual teachings.

Gigi Young said in a video that the Lion's Gate portal is about the transfiguration of Christ. And indeed I found:

Quote:"In Raphael’s final image of The Transfiguration it’s possible to find a hidden architectural composition that is informed by the highest of the Seven Liberal Arts ~ Astronomy. One clue is in the fold of the Christ’s garment, which seems to point toward the only person in the painting that’s actually looking at the Christ, just as the three stars in the belt of Orion point down and left to our brightest star Sirius. Sirius was known in ancient Egypt as the resting place of the soul of Isis, she who must restore the body of Osiris." - https://www.interlochenpublicradio.org/news/2020-04-06/raphals-transfiguration-and-orion-this-week-on-the-storytellers-night-sky

"Orion can be likened to the image of the Christ at Transfiguration, especially as painted by the Renaissance master Raphael five hundred years ago. When you look at Raphael’s painting, you see that the outstretched arms, the feet, and even the folds in Christ’s garment seem to imitate the shoulders of Orion, his feet, and the three sloping stars of his belt." - https://storytellersnightsky.com/the-most-dramatic-tales-under-the-most-beautiful-skies

[Image: christ-transfiguration-raphael.jpg]

I will take a look at this video to get a Christian perspective on the transfiguration of Christ:

Today's Christian view of the transfiguration of Christ seems too conventional to me (although I have only looked at a few sources). Instead this older Christian view and in esoteric alchemy seem more in line with what Gigi Young talked about:

Quote:"Thus, the Light of the Transfiguration of the Lord is not something that comes to be and then vanishes, nor is it subject to the sensory faculties, although it was contemplated by corporeal eyes for a short while upon an inconsequential mountaintop. But the initiates of the Mystery, (the disciples) of the Lord at this time passed beyond mere flesh into spirit through a transformation of their senses, effectualized within them by the Spirit, and in such a way that they beheld what, and to what extent, the Divine Spirit had wrought blessedness in them to behold the Ineffable Light." - St. Gregory Palamas (1296-1359)

"The principle of change is symbolised by the Transfiguration of Jesus. Elijah representing Fire, and Moses–Water, are the wisdom and love aspects of buddhi that impregnates and fertilizes the Seed of Gold within Man." - https://livelearnevolve.com/a-complete-guide-to-alchemy/

Venus is symbolized by an eight-pointed star.

Quote:"She [Inanna] was associated with the planet Venus and her most prominent symbols included the lion and the eight-pointed star." - Wikipedia

However, Inanna is also associated with Sirius:

Quote:"[Image: 1-4aca3b2258.jpg]
This imprint pictures a sexual intercourse of sun god Utu with Inanna, a goddess of the Sirius star. On the right stands the moon god Suen dressed in a woollen skirt." - https://www.academia.edu/7875906/Inanna_Aya_and_Ninlil_goddesses_of_the_Sirius_star

So the eight-pointed star in this alchemy picture I posted in another thread could represent Sirius! And therefore represent the Lion's Gate portal. And the broken snake circle (Ouroboros) symbolizes I think the breaking of the veil. Instead of a circular Ouroboros only connecting the lower and upper chakras, an Ouroboros in an 8-figure includes the heart chakra.

[Image: Clavis-Artis-600x682.jpg]

The veil is so incredibly heavy that it's doubtful if the Lion Gate's portal can budge it much. But at least many people will be focusing on 8/8 which in itself I assume creates a collective morphic field. And that can be useful for aligning our personal compasses with the unity compass that Ra talked about.

Personally I still mostly feel only tensions and a heaviness. I'm attempting to see benefits with that such as the possibility of my personal compass being realigned. The unity compass is an enormously powerful one and our personal compasses are tiny in comparison so heavy feelings are understandable.

I feel inspiration from the Ra material and will quote this again:

Quote:"Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth-density?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with the present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest." - Law of One 13.23

The veil has its own compass, with a needle of death we can say. Because it keeps people trapped serving the veil which sucks the energy out of us until we die.

What is needed is to grab the needle of the veil compass and align it with the unity compass. That requires tremendous force. Fortunately oneness is more powerful than the state of separation caused by the veil so it's capable of turning the needle from a death position to a life position.

The moon lock that Gigi Young has talked about I suspect is the same as the veil compass. And the Lion's Gate portal for 2021 includes a new moon in Leo! I don't exactly know what that means, but it sounds like the veil compass being replaced by the unity compass.

And in the alchemy picture with Sophia with a snake in a broken circle (moon lock unlocked) she is standing on a moon crescent, meaning she has overcome the moon and replaced the veil compass with the unity compass. I'm wildly speculating here but I found that this dot connection is consistent.

To turn the needle of the veil compass is like turning the Titanic, it's a massive movement and so 8/8 might just be a starting point (like how a clock strikes the hour) for the turning of the needle of the veil compass towards the needle of the unity compass, meaning it's likely that not much change will be noticed at first.

I believe that we will become hypocrites if we accept aging and death. We become bitter and hateful even when we try to hide it with a personal facade of serenity and confidence. As Ra said, cancer is a result of suppressed anger. And many nonduality teachers died of cancer! And what did they do? It seems that they "accepted" physical aging and death. A disastrous subconscious, or even conscious inner conflict.

And until we deal with solving aging and death, the elephant in the living room, we will remain trapped in the veil and suffer. To believe that inner peace can exist while there for example is physical pain, is a lie it seems to me. And numbing out pain is the other side of the same coin of aging and death. Inner peace is different from numbness, and aging and physical death prevent inner peace. The only way out of this trap is through the veil is my guess.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-08-2021

Christianity and other religions have outsourced eternal life to a heaven seemingly separate from our material universe. One reason for this as I can see is that in third density and with the veil there is physical death. And the veil causes suffering so the idea of eternal life can be extremely scary from our current worldly perspective.

Even Ra avoids mentioning eternal life and talks about limited lifespans even in higher densities. I believe that's because of the Law of Confusion. To avoid freaking out the students of the Law of One completely. Yet, the Bible talks about a new earth in Revelation 21 without death. And a new heaven, which I take as meaning fourth density which can be seen as the first heaven, and it's a new heaven since fourth density is a new development on earth. Fifth density is the second "heaven" and so on.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Margan - 08-08-2021

(08-05-2021, 01:44 PM)Anders Wrote: I feel tensions in my body and mind. That's the veil! I'm pretty sure of it. Regarding channeling Isis I haven't felt anything significant. One idea I have is that Isis actually represents BOTH Sirius and the sun. And then Isis represents a logos that includes both the sun and Sirius into one larger logos.

This may be a confirmation that Isis includes both Sirius and the sun:

Quote:"Sky goddess

... Passages in the Pyramid Texts connect Isis closely with Sopdet, the goddess representing the star Sirius, ...

By Ptolemaic times she was connected with rain, which Egyptian texts call a "Nile in the sky"; with the sun as the protector of Ra's barque;[64]" - Wikipedia

Isis / Sirius is connected with rain (or Nile in the sky), because the rising of Sirius in mid august each year was the sign that the Nile was about to flood
- as above so below
https://storytellersnightsky.com/sirius-and-the-flooding-of-the-nile

I think the Law of One information is great and also some spiritual teachers like Gigi Young have great information, but it's pretty esoteric. The veil I realized is also responsible for much of the information being hidden/veiled.

When removing the veil there will be the possibility of an inflood of non-veiled esoteric information! So we will see what happens, as the veil weakens the prediction is that more direct information will become available.

(08-06-2021, 01:45 AM)Anders Wrote: I think my "channeling" of Isis at the moment is the tensions I feel. That's a pretty lame form of channeling. But I believe it's the Isis energy shining a light on the veil.

So first there needs to be a removal of the tensions so that more Isis energy and information can come flooding in. And by making the tensions conscious allows them to be processed and healed.

Interesting that you mention Isis and the veil in one sentence, that reminded me of "Isis unveiled" by Helena Blavatsky
https://www.theosophy.world/sites/default/files/ebooks/Isis-Unveiled.pdf

Here they talk about the new moon in Leo coinciding with lions gate today, august 8:
https://eraoflight.com/2021/08/07/lionsgate-leo-new-moon-august-2021-2/
I looked at the new moon chart and we have Sun-moon in leo squaring Uranus in taurus. Uranus energy can be chaotic and stirring, but also "enlightening" - Uranus is called the awakener.
In a square with Sun-moon this is one of the more challenging aspects and requires a bit of navigating....
but it could be an interesting time for channeling and connecting to the Higher self.
The new moon date for Germany today is 15 h 50 in the afternoon (you can look it up for your timezone if you want to sit in meditation at the exact date)

and this:

https://www.disclosurenews.it/handling-the-height-of-the-lions-gate-dr-schavi/
"Remember, the energetics of the height of the portal on the 8th will continue to pulsate for many days, weeks, and months to come.

Cosmic energy does not just occur on a specific day and then fizzle out on the same day.

Cosmic energy has a frequency cycle which builds, reaches a height, and then continues to stream forward, and finally it dissipates. However, at the height of any cosmic vibration, the energetics are at their most intense.

The “Lion’s Gate Portal” began to build when the Sun entered Leo in the Tropical Zodiac on July 23rd. “Light Activation Symptoms” (LAS) have also been intensified physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Many people have reported headaches, dizziness, painful muscles (mostly on the right side in hips, knees, legs, and ankles), heat surges (especially at night), continually awakening during the night, strange vivid dreams, feelings of irritability or depression, mild to powerful heart palpitations, and the ever-present exhaustion."

hm I did have the heat surges and also the vivid dreams, interesting

(08-08-2021, 03:09 AM)Margan Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 01:45 AM)Anders Wrote: I think my "channeling" of Isis at the moment is the tensions I feel. That's a pretty lame form of channeling. But I believe it's the Isis energy shining a light on the veil.

So first there needs to be a removal of the tensions so that more Isis energy and information can come flooding in. And by making the tensions conscious allows them to be processed and healed.

Interesting that you mention Isis and the veil in one sentence, that reminded me of "Isis unveiled" by Helena Blavatsky
https://www.theosophy.world/sites/default/files/ebooks/Isis-Unveiled.pdf

Good point. Maybe Isis is also connected to the veil itself somehow. And as a synchronicity the flooding of the Nile you mentioned I came to think of as metaphorically related to the possible inflood of non-veiled esoteric information.

(08-07-2021, 11:28 PM)Anders Wrote: I believe that we will become hypocrites if we accept aging and death. We become bitter and hateful even when we try to hide it with a personal facade of serenity and confidence. As Ra said, cancer is a result of suppressed anger. And many nonduality teachers died of cancer! And what did they do? It seems that they "accepted" physical aging and death. A disastrous subconscious, or even conscious inner conflict.

There have been different explanations for the non-duality teachers or awakened beings (Ramana Maharshi etc) who died of cancer.... some supposedly took on the karma of their disciples in order to help with their spiritual evolution.
In their accounts you will always read that they did not care a lot about what happened to their bodies at the stage they were in.... they were constantly living in the bliss of their higher nature and were rather detached from the body and its pain

https://www.spiritualbee.com/posts/ramakrishna-paramahamsa-death-cancer-due-to-past-karma/

(08-08-2021, 03:45 AM)Margan Wrote:
(08-07-2021, 11:28 PM)Anders Wrote: I believe that we will become hypocrites if we accept aging and death. We become bitter and hateful even when we try to hide it with a personal facade of serenity and confidence. As Ra said, cancer is a result of suppressed anger. And many nonduality teachers died of cancer! And what did they do? It seems that they "accepted" physical aging and death. A disastrous subconscious, or even conscious inner conflict.

There have been different explanations for the non-duality teachers or awakened beings (Ramana Maharshi etc) who died of cancer.... some supposedly took on the karma of their disciples in order to help with their spiritual evolution.
In their accounts you will always read that they did not care a lot about what happened to their bodies at the stage they were in.... they were constantly living in the bliss of their higher nature and were rather detached from the body and its pain

https://www.spiritualbee.com/posts/ramakrishna-paramahamsa-death-cancer-due-to-past-karma/

Even the nonduality teachers are trapped in the veil as I see it. They may have removed the veil from their minds while their practical experience remains that of third density with the veil. And also, it's tricky because for example Nisargadatta Maharaj was often angry and that may have been a necessary part of his teaching!

Lion's Gate portal 8/8 today! Cool Lots of videos about it. Here is one with channeling about the collective fear in society which sounds interesting. The old moon can be seen as fear and as the moon lock I think. And the new moon is an unlocking of the moon lock. Well, that's my amateur guess.

What I have experienced from the Lion's Gate portal so far is a bit of relaxation of my spine. Only a small change yet a huge development! Because the spine has tremendous tensions.

I will wait to see if the relaxation continues. The veil is very much stuck in the spine it seems. I have also a slightly lighter feeling in the heart. So I'm satisfied, I was worried that that tensions would increase. Is there any actual Sirius alignment effect? I don't know but it could be!

Gigi Young has this new video about the 8th sphere, which is very much like a product of the veil it seems to me.

And curiously I now got the feeling that the internet is also very much a part of the eighth sphere and the veil!

Hmm... I think the internet will be harvested! Because the internet is the information essence of the eight sphere which is the product of the veil.

And the purpose of the veil is to produce development, growth, uniqueness and creativity by seemingly separating humanity from oneness. So the 8th sphere has a lot of spiritual entropy because its content is a result of the separation from oneness. And the information on the internet reflects that artificial and necessary separation.

The harvest of the internet as I see it will be the process of preserving the valuable baby of creativity and uniqueness and throwing out the bathwater of the spiritual entropy. I don't know yet how the harvest will be done and will wait and see.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-09-2021

My current guess is that the new moon in Leo 2021 connects us via Saturn and the black hole in the sun (black sun) that Nassim Haramein has talked about to the star Sirius which pierces with a higher Christ stream the veil and the 8th sphere here on earth.

I found this video from about a year ago where Dark Journalist interviews Gigi Young about the eighth sphere which may give more clues about the veil connected to the eighth sphere.

Does a spiritual dimension really exist? Are there really higher densities like the Law of One describes, often called higher dimensions in the New Age?

I don't know, but it seems to me extremely important to take the possibility seriously. Otherwise there is a risk of remaining stuck in the veil with only a materialistic worldview. The worst that can happen is that there is no veil and everything is materialistic, just like how mainstream society still sees it. And if there really is a veil, hiding a higher reality, then learning spiritual knowledge can be really helpful or even necessary.

I will compare my amateurish understanding of Isis with what Gigi Young says about Isis. She said that Isis represents the divine feminine. That's consistent with my view and I even have the idea of alternating masculine-feminine divinity. For example Earth as Gaia is feminine, and Venus as a higher spiritual planet is feminine. And our sun as Ra is masculine and Sirius is masculine as a higher spiritual star. And then as the next higher level Isis rules both Sirius and our sun and is feminine.

I will compare more information in this video with my view:

Oh! Isis is sleeping, Gigi Young said. Maybe from Rudolf Steiner's teachings. Very interesting. Or, maybe we should say WAS sleeping, until the Lion's Gate portal 2021. That's my theory at the moment.

From a reductionistic intellectual perspective, Isis can be seen as the larger whole that includes both our sun and the star Sirius (double or triple star system). And my claim is that simply by recognizing Isis as this larger whole, it wakes her up within us!

Why the need for Isis mythology? Can't we just use scientific descriptions of our solar system in relation to Sirius? No! Because that's a materialistic view based on separations. The materialistic view is a second order overlay that misses the wholeness connection.

Instead with esoteric terms, Isis becomes a very high level intellectual concept that encapsulates the whole vast material and spiritual configuration of the whole shebang. And then the concept 'Isis' constitutes an anchor for this larger view that includes both the material and the spiritual dimensions.