Bring4th
Removing the veil of separation - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Removing the veil of separation (/showthread.php?tid=19380)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-09-2021

If Isis is simply the larger morphic field of the sun and Sirius, and we are that morphic field ourselves, then why the need to channel Isis? The answer is that Isis is connected to even larger morphic fields/logoi! So there is an influx of information and energy from those larger logoi which can be channeled through Isis.

That's just my personal ideas. Here is a longer video with a Rudolf Steiner lecture about Isis which I'm curious about if it matches my ideas:

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Margan - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 12:12 PM)Anders Wrote: Oh! Isis is sleeping, Gigi Young said. Maybe from Rudolf Steiner's teachings. Very interesting. Or, maybe we should say WAS sleeping, until the Lion's Gate portal 2021. That's my theory at the moment.

From a reductionistic intellectual perspective, Isis can be seen as the larger whole that includes both our sun and the star Sirius (double or triple star system). And my claim is that simply by recognizing Isis as this larger whole, it wakes her up within us!

omg she said indeed that Isis is sleeping? I have goosebumps
a friend of mine recently asked his higher self for some information and he got that Isis is "deactivated".... he was not sure how to read it but to me it sounded like "in todays world Isis is pretty much forgotten" hence "deactivated" - and sleeping sounds similar.
I have to listen to those links you posted, thank you so much Anders!
Smile

@Margan Isis "deactivated", very interesting, it indeed sounds similar to what Gigi Young said. If you want a shorter version of Steiner's views about Isis, I found this video ("only" about 40 minutes long):

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Margan - 08-09-2021

That is great Anders, because my jaw just dropped when I saw that the other video is more than 5 hrs long haha
Smile
plus I am not acoustic but more visual type, long listening is difficult for me, I am more of a reader. But maybe Steiners interpretations can be found in written form also. Probably yes.
But 43 mins is ok, no problem.
Thank you again!
Edit: I am getting good vibes from Gigi, already watched a bit of the other video where she talks about vaccine - she has "seeing" eyes.

I now got a channeled message from Isis. Well, maybe just my own thought process haha, but anyway. The illustration I got was the one I already had of the Ouroboros, a snake/dragon biting its own tail in a circle representing our higher chakras connected to our lower chakras, and the heart chakra is missing! So the snake is munching on itself trapped in the eighth sphere in the form of a moon lock. Then with Isis activation the circle is broken and the Ouroboros reconfigures itself into an 8-figure that includes the heart chakra.

The new information I got was about the snake in the foreheads of pharaohs in Ancient Egypt. It represents the breaking out of the Ouroboros altogether! And it represents Isis being connected to the larger logoi of which she is a part which allows information to flow in from the cosmos at large instead of only being recycled within an Ouroboros shape.

@Margan I now found that the shorter Steiner video about Isis is extremely esoteric. For example he said that the plant kingdom existed before the mineral kingdom. Mainstream science will view his view as being completely crazy.

My interpretation is that there is causality both from the past and from the future, so the blueprint for the minerals indeed depends on the plants. Really tricky!

Wow, this is amazing. Isis is actually connected to a veil:

Quote:"The veil of Isis is a metaphor and allegorical artistic motif in which nature is personified as the goddess Isis covered by a veil or mantle, representing the inaccessibility of nature's secrets." - Wikipedia

I found it through Rudolf Steiner who quoted a text from Ancient Egypt: "I am the all. I am the past, I am the present and the future. No mortal has yet lifted my veil."

Holy smokes! Except I wonder about the translation of 'all'. To me Christ represents the total manifested Logos, and is all. The sun together with Sirius is a huge logos yet tiny compared to Christ. Or, Isis as a true Christ stream, that can be seen as all. So okay, the word 'all' may fit after all.

In many pictures the Hindu god Shiva has a moon crescent on his head and is holding a snake. To me that represents that the Ouroboros snake not only has reached out of the forehead as in the Egyptian pharaohs but has been completely removed.

And the crescent to me represents the moon lock. Shiva is the Supreme Being in Shaivism, one of the major Hindu traditions. So Shiva I guess could be the same as Christ and Jesus in human form the Hindu god Vishnu.

Sadhguru has talked a lot about snakes and played with them. Here is a video where Sadhguru describes Shiva:

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-10-2021

Ra has talked about spiritual gravity.

Quote:"Questioner: Thank you. Thank you for that explanation of the mathematics, too. That was bothering me. Could you define spiritual mass?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this session.

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and ongoing vibratory oscillations of beingness into the gravity, speaking in a spiritual sense, well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes." - Law of One 37.8

The spiritual gravity, then, originates from the great central sun. That's the source for the whole multiverse tree in my model. Our universe is a white hole of a black hole in a parent universe. And surprisingly I now found that Ra confirms that entering a black hole is the gateway into another octave!

Quote:"Ra: I am Ra. ... Therefore, the concept of moving through the black hole of the ultimate spiritual gravity well and coming immediately into the next octave misses the subconcept or corollary of the portion of this process which is timeless." - Law of One 40.1

As I see it, Isis as the logos for our sun and Sirius has a huge spiritual gravity. Even our sun has enormous spiritual gravity. Gigi Young said that the spiritual energy from the sun is so great that it has to be stepped down via the Venus sphere for us to be able to take it in.

So getting information directly from Isis is likely very difficult. But I feel I have already made the initial contact with Isis! And now I can focus on more stepped down energy from the Venus sphere and Gaia. The veil blocks much of the spiritual gravity which means that even contact with Gaia is difficult from third density with the veil. We have tiny spiritual mass, are spiritual lightweights, with the veil. More alignment with the unity compass will increase our spiritual mass and gravity.

The Magnum Opus in esoteric alchemy has several stages. The most common list I found is that of four stages: 1) blackening, 2) whitening, 3) yellowing and 4) reddening.

I have been puzzled about why the fourth stage is the reddening stage. Shouldn't the last stage be whitening, as in white light with the full spectrum? And sometimes the whitening stage is listed last, but the common listing is with the reddening stage last it seems.

One possible interpretation is that the color red represents kundalini energy and the reddening stage represents the kundalini energy fully released from the veil. Like how Shiva has a snake outside of him instead of still trapped within him, and how the pharaohs in Ancient Egypt have snakes coming out of their foreheads indicating the beginning of the reddening stage in alchemy.

Now that I have made my own interpretation here is what Wikipedia says about the reddening stage (I wanted to come up with my own interpretation first to have something to compare and validate with):

Quote:"The three alchemical stages preceding rubedo were nigredo (blackness) which represented putrefaction and spiritual death, albedo (whiteness) which represented purification, and citrinitas (yellowness); the solar dawn or awakening.[3] Some sources describe the alchemical process as three-phased with citrinitas serving as mere extension and takes place between albedo and rubedo.[4] The rubedo stage entails the attempt of the alchemist to integrate the psychospiritual outcomes of the process into a coherent sense of self before its re-entry to the world.[5] The stage can take some time or years to complete due to the required synthesis and substantiation of insights and experiences.[5]

The symbols used in alchemical writing and art to represent this red stage can include blood, a phoenix, a rose, a crowned king, or a figure wearing red clothes. Countless sources mention a reddening process; the seventeenth dictum of the 12th century Turba Philosophorum is one example:

O Turba of Philosophers and disciples, now hast thou spoken about making into white, but it yet remains to treat concerning the reddening! Know, all ye seekers after this Art, that unless ye whiten, ye cannot make red, because the two natures are nothing other than red and white. Whiten, therefore, the red, and redden the white![6]" - Wikipedia

I think that's fairly consistent with my view. And a new insight from the Wikipedia article is that the reddening stage takes time to complete which makes sense since too abrupt outflow of kundalini energy would cause imbalances.

Sadhguru said that we already use kundalini energy because that's the life energy. But we only use a small percentage of the full potential of the kundalini energy, he said. He also talked about how Kundalini Yoga is the the most dangerous form of yoga and also the most potent. Sounds interesting. I will look into Kundalini Yoga!

Sadhguru said that the last step is a jump into an abyss. Sounds very much like the abyss of the 8th sphere! And of going through the veil.

I found this video about kundalini yoga by Swami Tadatmananda who studied the original ancient Hindu scriptures about it. I doubt that I will start practicing kundalini yoga but there may be new insights to gain from learning about it.

Sadhguru talked about one version of kundalini yoga for ordinary people and another hardcore version. I suspect that the advanced version is different than the public versions and that it's kept secret, like how mystery schools have secret teachings.

The different forms of kundalini yoga I could find on the internet definitely all seem to be the milder and public forms of kundalini yoga. So I will look for another approach.

I started listening to this video and it seems more in line with the more advanced kundalini knowledge, such as the fire of the Holy Spirit in Christianity being a metaphor for kundalini. I like these more esoteric interpretations which at least can give hints beyond the mainstream knowledge. And also for connecting dots. The mainstream spiritual information is often fragmented into isolated pieces. Because of the veil of course! Haha.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Patrick - 08-10-2021

The jump into the abyss is the leap of faith in the unknown. This is how and where we find this miracle that All Is Well Always.

@Patrick Yes, Sadhguru said something similar. And I find it interesting that the 8th sphere is also called an abyss.

I think the idea of a leap into the unknown makes sense, because when we are trapped behind the veil we don't know what's on the other side of the veil! Tricky.

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Ohr Ein Sof - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 07:22 AM)Anders Wrote: Sadhguru talked about one version of kundalini yoga for ordinary people and another hardcore version. I suspect that the advanced version is different than the public versions and that it's kept secret, like how mystery schools have secret teachings.

The different forms of kundalini yoga I could find on the internet definitely all seem to be the milder and public forms of kundalini yoga. So I will look for another approach.

Hey Anders!
As long as we all understand that Kundalini rises and falls all day. This is a type of life force and each has it operating all the time. With the exception that generally speaking, it rises for most up to the orange ray or the yellow and never reaching the heart for many. Our goal here is for it to reach the yellow in a significant way in order to open the grean ray. This may happen in spurts at first until one has healed a significant portion od their distortions and blockages for this energy to stay in the yellow and green more often than not. Also, this kundalini brings awareness to the blockages and the distortions that keep us from progessing toward the next phase of development. And the best way to do this work? Is through life experience and meditation. Not meditation "in order" to progress but the "aid" in the soul's evolution. I am not sure if others will agree, I have my own distortions.

@Ohr Ein Sof That's my impression too, that the kundalini energy is blocked. Ra also talked about blockages.

The sources about kundalini I have looked at so far say that the kundalini energy is blocked already at the root chakra, meaning the red-ray. But yes, green-ray blockage is the main obstacle I think.

(08-10-2021, 10:53 AM)Anders Wrote: @Ohr Ein Sof That's my impression too, that the kundalini energy is blocked. Ra also talked about blockages.

The sources about kundalini I have looked at so far say that the kundalini energy is blocked already at the root chakra, meaning the red-ray. But yes, green-ray blockage is the main obstacle I think.

Well the energy is stored at the base of one's spine and the first ray it comes in contact with is the root chakra so if there is a blockage there, it will be difficult for the flow of energy to travel nicely up through the rest of the rays but especially the green ray. As when one is blocked in the red ray for instance due to an issue with survival, it will find difficulty expressing love in any moment due to the fear, anxiety, hunger, etc. If that makes sense. However, once this fear has been worked with and let us healed then the energy flows through this ray and will travel making contact with the next, and hopefully the next until it makes contact with all 6 rays (which would be awesome, right?).
Think of something that you fear the most. Then imagine you being locked into that state of mind and how it is nearly impossible to find love when we are overly saturated with fear.
And yes, energy is always flowing through our physical bodies even though there are blockages.

****Isis signifies the subconscious mind as does Diana, the Virgin Mary and a couple others.
The veil causes much challenge for the Conscious mind to make contact with the Subconscious mind. Not that it is an impossiblility but you need to court her just as Ra says. You will have to look up the quote regarding courting the maiden and so forth. Which means that we make no demands but rather we quietly go before her (meditation is the best way to court her). Take a look at the High Priestess in the Rider Waite deck or the deck found in this material and this is "Isis".

RE: Removing the veil of separation - Anders - 08-11-2021

(08-10-2021, 04:09 PM)Ohr Ein Sof Wrote: Isis signifies the subconscious mind ...

That would explain why Isis is said to be sleeping. Our subconscious is below (sub) our conscious mind and can be seen as sleeping. I found:

Quote:"With this in mind to our story, we can see how first the intellect aided the subconscious mind (isis) to fashion a Golden phallus, which fathered Horus. It was the intellect again that restored Horus’ eye and gave him a third eye, an inner vision, so that he and his father (consciousness) could traverse the invisible plains and unify the upper and lower kingdoms of the self." - https://www.kymiaarts.com/blog/archives/03-2017

And the veil causes a separation between the conscious and the subconscious. To align with the unity compass (Ra talked about making our compasses point in one direction) means bringing harmony between the subconscious and the conscious mind. When our minds are veiled we often have to use the intellect to subdue or block subconscious urges, which indicates an inner conflict between the subconscious and the conscious mind.

Isis can even represent the unity compass. When Isis is sleeping the unity compass is inactive, and our subconscious is driven by primitive urges like need for protection, aggression, lust for food, sex, personal wealth and power and so on. That causes our personal compasses to be service-to-self and pointing in selfish directions instead of in a unified direction.

And when Isis wakes up the unity compass becomes active and the subconscious now can be aligned with our conscious mind which removes the inner and outer conflicts. Isis awakened is a part of the Christ stream which is consistent with the following quote:

Quote:"The heart chakra is located around the area of the heart. In Sanskrit it is called 'Anahata' which means literally unstruck or unbroken. There is a place in the heart--a place of divine love--that can never be divided by evil. There is a place here where joy always resides. This is the place to which the energies of Isis/Horus and Mary/Jesus/Magdalene tether us to our wholeness which is found in eternal love. The Goddess Isis has been called, She Who is All because she cares about all of the wounded lost fragments of self and she knows that ultimately it is our complete integration and compassion for all of us that will bring about the healing of humanity." - https://www.taraloma.com/news/2016/8/2/gate-4-isis-she-who-is-all-heart-chakra

It's also possible to look at it from a more mainstream perspective. When our minds are isolated from each other it's very difficult to bring unity in society. The HeartMath institute has shown how our social interactions can be harmonized through heart coherence. And studies have shown that the heart reacts before the brain and sends a lot of information to the brain.

Here, then, is mainstream alchemy:
  1. Blackening: Breaking down of the social and biological conditioning of the mind's primitive patterns of separation.
  2. Whitening: Bringing the heart and mind in alignment with each other.
  3. Yellowing: Activating social heart coherence between oneself and others.
  4. Reddening: Harmonization of primitive subconscious urges through heart coherence.

Is a mainstream approach too reductionistic when it comes to removing the veil? Maybe not! Because heart coherence can even connect globally with the earth's magnetic field. I do believe that spiritual information such as the Law of One is necessary to get a more complete picture but on a practical level a mainstream approach without spiritual concepts is probably enough as a start.

Here Michael Sandler interviews Howard Martin from the HeartMath Institute about global heart coherence:

It's possible to simplify the mainstream alchemy I posted earlier even more! And to bring in a spiritual term to make it more inclusive.

The method is to use the heart as the unity compass and let it guide the thinking mind. Easier said than done, but the HeartMath information is useful as a start. As a simple example, instead of using the slow and clunky thinking mind for how to behave, to act directly from heart feelings. That can even be scary at first, haha! Because we are so used to use our thinking to guard ourselves from becoming too impulsive and reckless. So the unity compass needs to be activated to make the direct heart action possible without causing friction and conflict.

Hmm... There is a different between what I have in mind with heart-based actions and the practical methods that the HeartMath Institute teaches. At least the ones I have learned about so far.

The difference is that in the HeartMath practices they still start from the thinking mind who remains the control center. My heart-based action method starts from the heart, before the thinking mind has had time to react. Blessed are those poor in spirit, for they will lift the veil. Meaning that if spirit represents the perspective of consciousness it needs to be emptied out, "poor", a clear mind.

The blockage of the heart is enormous in third density. Just look at all the cardiovascular disease. And even in the HeartMath practices, they have to be repeated again and again, indicating the difficulty of breaking through the heart blockage.

I suspect that our thinking minds have become so incredibly powerful because of being disconnected from the heart. The intellect is as Sadhguru said like a sharp knife, and we use that tool for dealing with all situations! No wonder why the heart remains so blocked.

I will listen to this Rudolf Steiner video about the heart again to see if I can find more clues:

Lol, Rudolf Steiner's information must be true, because it's so incredibly esoteric. He couldn't have made it up! That's my guess.

He said that the organs in our body become permeated with an inherited astral body. The heart is an exception where the etheric body is concentrated, Steiner said.

My impression is that the astral is related to the intellect and duality, and the etheric related to the deeper reality and unity. It could be useful to research the etheric body and other concepts like that, such as subtle body etc. Because the physical body may only be the outer expression of deeper energy and information.

Steiner gave another clue which is that the etheric heart in which the physical heart is contained contains a whole cosmos drawn together plus the totality of the personal activities brought together in astral form.

I was thinking of looking up other information about energy bodies, but Steiner's information could be enough. Because the spiritual alchemy needed for removing the veil is then contained within the etheric heart. So I will focus on mindfulness practice of the heart and see what happens.

I wrote somewhere else about how in Taoist alchemy it's the kidneys that are the lower energy center instead of the base of the spine. The mid center in Taoism is the same as in Hinduism and is the heart. And the heart is contained within the pericardium, a sac filled with fluid.

And here I found something curious:

Quote:"Pericardium Psycho-spiritual qualities: One could say the function of the Pericardium is primarily psychological, as it rules our relationships and the emotional issues around them. Emotionally, pericardium energy is related to the loving feelings associated with sex, thereby linking the physical and emotional aspects of sexual activity. It does this by moderating the raw sexual energy of the kidneys with the all embracing love generated by the heart." - https://fiveseasonsmedicine.com/the-pericardium-channel-self-love-and-relationships/

Sexual energy is related to kundalini, but kundalini is also related to all life energies, so it's unclear to me if the kidneys produce kundalini energy. And what is the relation between the physical organs and the etheric organs? I think there is some correlation between the physical and the etheric so the pericardium sounds interesting to me.