Bring4th
Space/Time and Time /Space - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Space/Time and Time /Space (/showthread.php?tid=19381)

Space/Time and Time /Space - ELP - 07-27-2021

Hello everyone!
Does anyone here have experience with time/space hidden
in space/time?

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - pat19989 - 07-27-2021

I'm not positive I understand completely what you are searching for but I would say that YOU have experience in time/space

Time/space may not be as hidden as you believe it to be, we exist in both time/space and space/time simultaneously, you cannot have one without the other

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 07-27-2021

Yes,

Call someone on the other side of the planet that is a day "ahead" or "before" of your current time/space

The conversation between you two will be taken in space/time.

l/l

Time is a construct.

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - ELP - 07-27-2021

I am referring to visions or flash image. Time /space is for me like that.
I am not making myself clear unfortunately.

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 07-27-2021

(07-27-2021, 05:35 PM)ELP Wrote: I am referring to visions or flash image.  Time /space is for me like that.
I am not making myself clear unfortunately.

My apology,

I am starting to grasp your question, do you mean experiences that are similar to the term... "déjà vu?"

l/l

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - ELP - 07-28-2021

I am referring to flash image never ever seen before. Is like dejavu but
not the same because dejavu is a flash image that repeat itself like a loop.
This flash is other space and not this time.
So I am in a space/time, we all are, but memories and flash images from past
or future are from time/space, right?

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 07:23 AM)ELP Wrote: I am referring to flash image never ever seen before. Is like dejavu but

depends,

space/time in the way you described could have been portals of parallels space/time.

For instance, you see a lady eating an apple with your physical eyes in this reality, but a flash image of her eating an orange appears. etc. etc.

You are somewhat correct about time/space, the Akashic records holds information of past and future, but it is in a form of "experiences." Not the 100% of our interpreted reality. This is difficult to explain with our language.

Quote:65.9 Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics of describing what we call the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with probability/possibility vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of a prophecy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes with respect to all of these scenarios?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.
It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others. Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.
The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophecy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.

The real question is, what would you like to do with the phenomenon? depending on your intention, I might be able to give you some pointers.

Would you like to see more of the portals? or shutting it off?

l/l

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - ELP - 07-29-2021

I want to understand more this phenomenon that is happening to me.
I had it all my life and never knew what it was and when I
read what Ra said about space/time and time/space, I knew is something
with what I experienced.

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 07-30-2021

https://en.falundafa.org/eng/zfl_2018_2.html#2

Look under "The power of clairvoyance."

They explain it a bit better.

This phenomenon could have been something manifested from your past lives, as in you might have practice psychic abilities or followed a spiritual path in the past.

Youre not professor x from x-men or anything, a lot of people, actually.. all souls have access to this if they practice.

If you are interested in developing it further, I have some tips.

If not, then you simply meditate or "pray" for the ability to go away, you can direct your intention towards the universe, God, the infinite creator, whoever or whatever you have your faith in, do this every night before you go to sleep for a few weeks/months and your higher self will oblige.

With l/l

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - tadeus - 07-30-2021

(07-28-2021, 07:23 AM)ELP Wrote: I am referring to flash image never ever seen before. Is like dejavu but

This sounds "simply" like visions, when your images are not matching your experiences.

Can you give an example that gives maybe more insight?

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - ELP - 07-30-2021

Is hard to explain this flashes because is more than simply images I have
also strong feelings too about it. Problem is that I can't keep them more
than few seconds or minutes and then fades away. Is most places like
forests, mountains, streets, buildings and rarely people.
Thank you for your replys!

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 05:53 PM)ELP Wrote: Is hard to explain this flashes because is more than simply images I have

yes, remote viewing is another term for this.

Although, the "feelings" you described is close to what I explained above of the Akashic record.

nevertheless, the link I provided above has some insight on this topic. (you don't have to follow their teachings though, that is optional.)

If you want more information, look up a man name Thomas Campbell and "remote viewing."

he might be able to help you on what you seek.

You are welcome, and good luck on your journey, seeker.

with l/l

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - tadeus - 07-31-2021

(07-30-2021, 06:22 PM)J.W. Wrote: yes, remote viewing is another term for this.

This is possible of course.

But isn't there a big difference in remote viewing and visions?

I would say that remote viewing is always in the now on a different place, but visions can show a possible event in the future or history on another place.

(07-30-2021, 05:53 PM)ELP Wrote: Is hard to explain this flashes because is more than simply images I have

So the question is what "information" gives you this "vision" in form of elemental feelings / pictures ?
Is it something that should inform / warn about something, or what do you think is the purpose?

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 07-31-2021

(07-31-2021, 05:16 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(07-30-2021, 06:22 PM)J.W. Wrote: yes, remote viewing is another term for this.

This is possible of course.

But isn't there a big difference in remote viewing and visions?

I would say that remote viewing is always in the now on a different place, but visions can show a possible event in the future or history on another place.

So the question is what "information" gives you this "vision" in form of elemental feelings / pictures ?
Is it something that should inform / warn about something, or what do you think is the purpose?

There are differences, but "vision" can have different meanings, a premonition is a vision, and past life regression can also be visions.

If we can identify what the person is receiving then we may have a better idea. But I don't think ELP is at that level yet.

therefore, if ELP wants to explore further then they need to read more about it, and start meditating with the intention of setting these "goals."

The downside is that the mind can start projecting imagination. There are techniques you can use that mitigate this, and staying true to the information being received... Although that takes dedication and effort from the practitioner.

That's why, it is important to set the "motives" early on, so the seeker doesn't get stuck in a limbo of unwanted "visions" without clues of what it's about or any control over them. (It can drives you a little woo woo.)

l/l

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - ELP - 08-02-2021

You are right! I don't have control of this visions and I don't
know the purpose of it. This is what I seek.
I have also difficult to explain because english is not my
native.
I have this visions when I do meditation too. What I found out until
now that vision are not premonitory. I think maybe are from past
something like parallel dimension or I am connected with another me
or maybe none of this. My dreams are also vivid like from a parallel
world. Time to time in my dreams I only observe story of
unknown people that died violent.

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 08-02-2021

(08-02-2021, 06:00 AM)ELP Wrote: You are right! I don't have control of this visions and I don't
know the purpose of it. This is what I seek.
I have also difficult to explain because english is not my
native.
I have this visions when I do meditation too. What I found out until
now that vision are not premonitory. I think maybe are from past
something like parallel dimension or I am connected with another me
or maybe none of this. My dreams are also vivid like from a parallel
world. Time to time in my dreams I only observe story of
unknown people that died violent.

Hi ELP

No worries about your English, I am not a native speaker either and I can understand you perfectly!

For more information, I would look up Doctor Jim Tucker from Virginia University of psychology. He is doing research on past life recollection. You might find that helpful.

The people you see in your visions might be past lives of you, this is a possibility.

If you can, try to spot the era and time of the environment these people are in.

Last but not least, what would you like to do about this? Do you want to have more controls over them? Or have them go away in time?

With l/l

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - ELP - 08-03-2021

Thank you J.W.!
If this are from past lifes I want to know more about it
to know more of who I was.

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - J.W. - 08-03-2021

You are very welcome ELP,

who you are is eternal, your previous lives are experiences that your soul have gone through.

Imagine being an actor on stage, or playing a video game where you are different characters.

If you would like to know more and have more control over them, I would suggest meditating 20 -30 minutes before sleep each night.

Focus your meditation towards seeking your past experiences for your highest good. (This is very important, because you do not want to open portals just for "fun.")

Before sleep, look at your hands and squeeze them 3 times. Tell yourself that this is the "signal" for your consciousness to be awaken in dream state.

and explore, watch, but try not to interfere or change anything in your dream, just go along with what you experience or feel.

Remember, this takes a lot of practices and over a period of time, so do not be hasty or gives up.

And please follow through if you initiate this practice.

If you decide to give up, you must meditate with the intention of closing your energy towards this practice, so you wouldn't be left wide open for unwanted experiences.

with l/l

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - jafar - 08-04-2021

In time/space, there is a great deal of what you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation. In time/space each entity is located in a somewhat immobile state much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat immobile state in time.

In space/time, it is not possible to determine the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present imbalances.
In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and thusly forgive the self for that which is.

The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time experiences.

The advantage of time/space, is that of the fluidity of the grand overview.
The advantage of space/time, is that, working in darkness with a tiny candle, one may correct imbalances.

-- Law of One book III, Session 71

In time/space one understand why the events happened and what will happen

The metaphor for this is perhaps reading a novel? or watching movies?
You sit outside of the novel / movie universe and just observe, you can rewind or skip forward in time but you sit stationary on your couch.

In space / time you jump into the story of the novel / movie universe and become involved in the story of the novel / movie. You can't rewind or skip forward in time but 'freely' move / act around within the space context of the novel / movie universe.

In Star Wars context (for example), in time/space you watch the Star Wars movie from the comfort of your couch.
In space / time, you jump into the Star Wars universe and become Darth Vader (or Luke Skywalker or any other avatar within the Star Wars universe)

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - meadow-foreigner - 08-04-2021

There are many examples that could be used to illustrate this dialectic, depending on your personal preferences or biases.

If space/time is the process of you playing an RPG character, time/space is your character menu, where you can see your attributes, equipment, gained experience, and history up to that particular point.

You cannot progress your character in the character menu as much as you don't have the clarity of your own stats while in-game. Both functions are complementary to each other.

If time/space is the complete book, with search functions and whatnot other settings, space/time is the actual writing process or the book of your experience, given your personal inclinations.

If in time/space you have clarity of the outlook of your life up to that particular point, in space/time you can actually progress farther throughout a lapidation process.

Both time/space and space/time have structured laws that organize the world. This dialectic also applies to other Densities, with other distortions.

In 3D time/space you may have access to new perspectives on your current biases and thus be able to gather clues to remount your pre-incarnative plan.
You can, therefore, amplify your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses throughout this process.

It is worth mentioning that no plan whatsoever, no matter how theoretically flawless it may be, resists the complexity of a practical battlefield.

In this sense, it is up to you to review or even change the course of your incarnational experience according to your current situation, perhaps even changing radically your pre-incarnative choices depending on opportunities and catalysts that you're presented with, in your incarnation.

RE: Space/Time and Time /Space - jafar - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 06:04 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: If in time/space you have clarity of the outlook of your life up to that particular point, in space/time you can actually progress farther throughout a lapidation process.

Well time, just like space is not linear, there are many timelines, how many? infinite... just like space.

Space and time helped to provide the illusionary context of where and when.

That's the reason why every Star Wars episode begins with "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...."

In time/space the observer have the clarity of life / of the simulation / of the story line.
It can move forward in time to observe what would happened, it can move forward to alternate time line to observe what would happened when different option is taken.
It can also shift it's observation point to other identity / avatar, and see how things are from their perspective.

In time/space the observer understand why Darth Vader do what he does, it can observe the transformation from Anakin to Vader, it can also understand why Palpatine/Sidious do what he does and also traverse the story of Sidious. It then can understand that Vader and Sidious is actually helping to make the avatar/character of Luke and Han evolved, helping Luke and Han to find and experience courage within themselves.
Vader and Sidious is providing service to Luke and Han, and so does Luke and Han.

all things are one,
there is no polarity,
no right or wrong,
no disharmony,
but only identity.

It can also explore what would happened if for example, Anakin refuses the offer given by Palpatine, thus branching the experience through different timeline, producing different storyline. Uncovering that such decision will resulted in Han Solo to become Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker to become Darth Moebous.

Moving around in time context, but stationary in space context.