Bring4th
Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. (/showthread.php?tid=19398)

Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - J.W. - 08-06-2021

Greeting souls,

Recently, there has been a few interesting development on the forums. It piqued my interest to understand further of souls that consciously chooses/switches their polarity.

In one post, a member openly admitted that they switched from STS to STO because the left-hand path is just simply "exhausting/tiring" to them.

This was interesting to see.

Therefore, a survey has been formulated to further the understanding of this experience/choices.

Please understand that we do not judge here, the purpose to further one's spiritual development is the focus. To become more "aware" of oneself.
Your participation serves other-selves in their journey to understanding/seeking the "truth."

A great opportunity for us to Learn/Teach and Teach/Learn. I sincerely hope that we can discuss this topic without hostility. Much Thanks.  Heart

Correction: Patrick raised some important points that prompted me to provide a better explanation with the questionnaire.

When I said "consciously" choosing, it means the "mind" your "ego" per se. Imagine someone telling you that water is healthier than soda, and you naturally would choose the healthier option.

This is not taking "preincarnative planning" into consideration, or your "higher self" etc. Etc.

This survey is directly pointed towards the core of your humanity. Which is the first layer of your own catalyst.

Be free, there are no "saints" or "devil" here. Only human nature. Smile

Questions:

1. When you consciously chooses your polarity, did you feel that you would "get along/thrive" better with other-selves in that environment? how so?

2. Have you ever consciously switches between the two polarities? why?

3. With your current incarnated experience, how much of it influenced your "choice?" Imagine if you would have incarnated on a very positive or negative planet, do you feel that it would have affected your decision making?

Thank you, I hope this will be a great learning experience for all.

with l/l

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Patrick - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: ...they switched from STS to STO because the left-hand path is just simply "exhausting/tiring" to them...

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding here. The switch had nothing to do with exhaustion. The path was walked the whole way to its culmination in 6D where polarity was released.

This happens to ALL negative entities and my understanding is that these new very positive entities are the ones that often come as wanderer in 3d. Maybe in order to help lessen all the distortions they created in the past.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Patrick - 08-06-2021

Now to answer your questions. Smile

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: 1. When you consciously chooses your polarity, did you feel that you would "get along/thrive" better with other-selves in that environment? how so?

I do not believe we "choose" our polarity in the way you seem to imply here. I believe The Choice is made via the attitude we have towards all catalysts.

So to the question then, if one truly makes the best efforts one can to "get along/thrive" better with other-selves, this is positively polarizing and so it is in itself part of "choosing" our polarity.

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: 2. Have you ever consciously switches between the two polarities? why?

I do not believe anyone can consciously switch polarity during an incarnation, if that is what you mean. An unconscious switch can happen depending on how you lived your incarnation, but we only find out after we died.

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: 3. With your current incarnated experience, how much of it influenced your "choice?" Imagine if you would have incarnated on a very positive or negative planet, do you feel that it would have affected your decision making?

Yes I believe the illusion into which we come has a very great influence on our choices. Wanderers are no exception. We only carry a bias of where we were on the path before the incarnation.

Yet in my current incarnation this positive bias has served me well within the maelstrom of this planet.

I can remember ever since I was 6 years old that I could not understand how God could have permitted evil to exist and I have spent my whole incarnation trying to understand why evil exists if God is a God of love. This intense seeking is what has shown me at some point that the evil I was judging was also a part of me (it is in fact a part of everyone). So I was judging a part of myself to be unacceptable. There was work needed in the area of integrating the shadow self. This is also the case for almost everyone as far as I know. So then while doing this work it came to me the path that I had travelled to get here. But I will note here that it is difficult for me to differentiate if this comes from the individual entity that I am or from myself as a social memory complex or myself from an even higher vantage point. But I guess that at that level it does not make any difference. And of course at the highest level, all of us are all polarities and did all the deeds done in all of the multiverse.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Dtris - 08-06-2021

1. I haven't consciously chosen a polarity. I have consciously attempted to become a better version of myself thru acceptance rather than control. I have no idea if I will get along better with others in a STO environment. I have misgivings about the nature of Social Memory Complexes. We will see what happens.

2. I have had many opportunities to choose between control and acceptance, and I try to choose acceptance but am not always successful.

3. My current incarnated experience is the sole reason I have made the choices I have made. It cannot be any other way. What has lead me to these choices has been IMO pre-incarnatively programmed. Despite that it still resulted in over a decade of ego resistance. I can imagine those planets and the choice would be much easier on either one, and I could easily go either way.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - J.W. - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 08:17 AM)Patrick Wrote: There seems to be a grave misunderstanding here. The switch had nothing to do with exhaustion. The path was walked the whole way to its culmination in 6D where polarity was released.

This happens to ALL negative entities and my understanding is that these new very positive entities are the ones that often come as wanderer in 3d. Maybe in order to help lessen all the distortions they created in the past.

Hi Patrick, thank you for clarifying and I completely understand your concern of any misunderstanding.

To touch base with ya, I am aware that 6th sts entity "flip" would require some intense "work" to re-polarize.

And a scenario of the entity traveling back to 3rd to do "good deeds" is understandable too!

But in this case/survey, I am more focus on the psychology of the individual when exposed to "abstract" information, like the two paths.

The relationship between the mind and the spirit has been a "gold mine" of experiences for the inifite creator.

The "destination" the "answers" and the "tada" at the end of our incarnation will definitely be the definitive truth.

As of now, as we are all on this ongoing journey, my curiosity lay in the "projection" or even "reality/fantasy" of other-selves.

Also, lastly, the "choices" we make during our catalysts has precursors to them. That is on a surface level, and is the "conscious choice" I am using to explain. Sorry for the confusion.

Some people don't steal simply because it's against the law, and its "wrong."

Others may not steal because they put themselves in the victim's shoe and understand compassion.

The survey is looking deeper into this dynamic and reasoning.

I hope this helps,

With l/l

(08-06-2021, 09:14 AM)Patrick Wrote: Now to answer your questions. Smile
(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: 3. With your current incarnated experience, how much of it influenced your "choice?" Imagine if you would have incarnated on a very positive or negative planet, do you feel that it would have affected your decision making?

Yes I believe the illusion into which we come has a very great influence on our choices. Wanderers are no exception. We only carry a bias of where we were on the path before the incarnation.

Yet in my current incarnation this positive bias has served me well within the maelstrom of this planet.

I can remember ever since I was 6 years old that I could not understand how God could have permitted evil to exist and I have spent my whole incarnation trying to understand why evil exists if God is a God of love. This intense seeking is what has shown me at some point that the evil I was judging was also a part of me (it is in fact a part of everyone). So I was judging a part of myself to be unacceptable. There was work needed in the area of integrating the shadow self. This is also the case for almost everyone as far as I know. So then while doing this work it came to me the path that I had travelled to get here. But I will note here that it is difficult for me to differentiate if this comes from the individual entity that I am or from myself as a social memory complex or myself from an even higher vantage point. But I guess that at that level it does not make any difference. And of course at the highest level, all of us are all polarities and did all the deeds done in all of the multiverse.

This is interesting, I really enjoy what you shared about your childhood, I appreciate that.

I had similar experience around the same age, I couldn't understand "evil" either.

But once I started to seek, that is when I learn the "layers" and complexity of duality in existence.

In example, the first level of the so called "evil" could be.. bullying, fighting, tricking someone for "fun."
Then it gets deeper... Killing, stealing, destroying....
And deeper.... Controlling, domination, conquest...
Then suddenly.... there is a threshold where it started to backtrack...into things like... "necessary evil" .... "sacrifice" ... "preservation of a cause, or the self"... etc. etc.

vice versa with the "good" side. It also had similar progression, and at some point, it is hard to distinguish... between the two. (7th-8th)

The biggest question that most of us eventually come across is.... Why does "god" allow extreme suffering?

"Servitude" was the answer that came to me. (Before reading the Law of One.)

It was extremely deep to view it from that perspective, to see the good that comes from "inaction" .. "stillness" .. To allow the natural flow of the black and white, to allow the "dance" to happen. Knowing that it eventually and naturally will flow back and forth on it's own.

Then... "Peace"... dawned on me, when I understood and felt that part of intelligence in all creation, it was love at the core, undeniably.

To be comfortable in the present of the infinite, It is a void, and yet, also everything.

"Acceptance" is the correct word Dtris.

The constant gripping and letting go... I saw it in all things... in vibration...in frequency... in people... in souls...

A very, very old dance that is in all of creation.

l/l

1. When you consciously chooses your polarity, did you feel that you would "get along/thrive" better with other-selves in that environment? how so?

I chose good, because it made me feel good, it made others smile and rejoice. When I choose the "bad," I saw and felt a different kind of "joy"... It was more "lonely," even though I was with others who also enjoyed the "bad."

I felt that I "got along" with the bad, and "thrive".. "glow" together when I am with the good. Other-selves.

Yes, because it allowed me to accept the duality which exist within myself. I felt "whole" in the face of my own humility and judgement.

3. With your current incarnated experience, how much of it influenced your "choice?" Imagine if you would have incarnated on a very positive or negative planet, do you feel that it would have affected your decision making?  

Tremendously, but it also makes me feel like I am dying when I allowed my environment to offset my freewill.
As I grow, I realized that the internal locust within my soul is the compass and counter-balance of my environment. It is the vibration that kept my existence going. I dance with the universe, and with myself.

l/l

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - jafar - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: Recently, there has been a few interesting development on the forums. It piqued my interest to understand further of souls that consciously chooses/switches their polarity.

In one post, a member openly admitted that they switched from STS to STO because the left-hand path is just simply "exhausting/tiring" to them.

Soul is a virtual construct, a temporal identity, just like jafar is a virtual construct, a temporal identity.

The consciousness behind jafar can have multiple identities on bring4th universe.
Where one choose STO and the other choose STS and anything in between..
Or it can choose to flip it around within the same virtual construct / identity.
The once STO's jafar became STS or the other way around...

Main motivation? Exploration.. experiencing...

Quote:Please understand that we do not judge here, the purpose to further one's spiritual development is the focus. To become more "aware" of oneself.
Your participation serves other-selves in their journey to understanding/seeking the "truth."

It's also ok to 'judge', as it will definitely have an impact to one's polarity on certain frequencies.
Until the moment has come that it will get sick of 'judging' and wanted to experience something else, the opposite of judging.

Quote: 
This is not taking "preincarnative planning" into consideration, or your "higher self" etc. Etc.

Impossible to do that, my higher self is always connected with me, and actually it's the one who are calling the bigger shot. As mentioned above, jafar is merely a virtual identity construct, one identity among many.
If the higher self choose to do so it can have another manifestation here on bring4th and even involved in heated debate with me, thickening the illusion of separation.

Remember that at the very top, there is actually only one person.. the one infinite creator...
And from it's perspective, every dialogue is a monologue..
This is what the Law of One is all about anyway...

Quote:This survey is directly pointed towards the core of your humanity. Which is the first layer of your own catalyst. Be free, there are no "saints" or "devil" here. Only human nature.  Smile  

Actually there's only "The Infinite Creator's" nature? And it's the same within any identity construct.
And 'human identity construct' is merely one manifestation of it, among many others.. a temporal manifestation of the infinite creator.

This is also what the Law of One is all about anyway...

Quote:
Questions:

Getting along / thrive better is not the main motivation.
Experiencing is the main motivation..

There has been some key decision making which actually resulted in not 'getting along' better with the environment, but it felt 'more right' within.

Quote:2. Have you ever consciously switches between the two polarities? why?

Every 'instance' of the 'infinite creator' has danced between the polarities many times.

It's when you're sick of fear and found courage.
Or vice versa, it's when the fear is too great and courage is lost.

It's when you're sick of hatred and found love.
Or vice versa, it's when the hatred is too great and love is lost..
etc.....

Quote:3. With your current incarnated experience, how much of it influenced your "choice?" Imagine if you would have incarnated on a very positive or negative planet, do you feel that it would have affected your decision making?

The environment, even if it's within the same planet, will definitely influenced the choice.
The choice is not 'fixed' it's very dynamic, see above about flipping around...

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - J.W. - 08-09-2021

jafar,

Thank you for the comment and thorough explanation,

It is wonderful for you to share the philosophy of the Law of One, and try your best to maintain a philosophical "fluidity" in the questionnaires.

As someone that does clinical work, I would like to share some insights from my experience in this field when clients/patients/participants provides the "I am all, exploring 'all' experiences" answers to our 1st person perspective questions.  

(please excuse my analogy)
In criminology, we have statistical evidence of spiritual, religious, and dogmatic "people/practitioners" carrying out morally morbid actions (Not saying you are.) with similar "philosophy" mentioned above as their psychological bypass for any "humanly" unacceptable behaviors.

Hence, the survey is "direct" and focuses on the core perspective/experiences of the participants from their 1st pov, not so much on what they "believe" in as that is something they "picked up" from a teaching/books they have read in their adulthood, or indoctrinated into. Children on the other hand, are "pure" in this sense. And they are easier for us to detect innate or "born-personality/psychology."

For your curiosity, that research was to understand if sociopath and psychopathic behaviors are "natural" or "learned" (nature vs nurture.)

Please keep in mind, this has nothing to do with what I am doing here, the questionnaires/discussion I facilitated here is to further the understand of the Law of One, and people like ourselves that read the materials.  

Interestingly, a common pattern of answering does surface frequently when similar survey are being done.

On one end of the spectrum, we tend to see participants start doing what we call... "channeling" god into their answers, which in a way mask their 1st person pov on sensitive subject like "what do you think about murder? would you ever consider it?" etc. etc.

On the other end of the spectrum, we see extremely vague answers from some participants, and when we ask them further, we are met with passive disgruntle attitude towards the facilitator/research. These group of participant also mask their 1st pov from a place of discernment and with intention to reject, disapprove, and minimize the effectiveness of the survey.

Both results/outcome provides a correlation that there is a level of disintegration of the shadow-self. This topic is extensive, and I advise looking into Carl Jung's work if anyone are interested.

Aside from the clinical explanation above, the questionnaires are neutral and with the intention to have the "self" introspect their "core-nature" with the least amount of "distortions" as possible.

The Law of One material is a form of distortion of it's own, as it gives reader a sense of righteous "altruism" or polar opposite attitude/view/understanding of human existence.

Some may call this a "echo chamber" or co-dependent affirmation.

One of many antidote to this is to bring the person back to just being... "human" through their own dialogues, and retrospection. Because that is essentially what you 'are' currently, and undeniably.

I hope this gives some insight/understanding to you jafar and others.

Your answers and explanation was insightful and it is correct, so please do not feel that my response is in anyway "disagreeing" with your view/answers.

All answers are correct, and I am only providing my own insight as the facilitator.

with l/l

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Patrick - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 03:55 PM)J.W. Wrote: ...
The Law of One material is a form of distortion of it's own, as it gives reader a sense of righteous "altruism" or polar opposite attitude/view/understanding of human existence.

Some may call this a "echo chamber" or co-dependent affirmation.

One of many antidote to this is to bring the person back to just being... "human" through their own dialogues, and retrospection. Because that is essentially what you 'are' currently, and undeniably.

I find that just going back in the world quickly dispel the "echo chamber". Wink

It's not so easy to find an echo to the Law of One in our mainstream society.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Nikki - 08-09-2021

This is interesting, all the different expressions, none of which are wrong. If one decides to experience love and hate (polar opposites) each has a density and vibration. We have all felt hate but the meaning of love is a search within self, the outside of self, others, etc all of which increases your vibration and density is not as heavy around self and experiences change. Hate fades within when love/light vibrates. To experience neither side of a polar energy is called balanced. I understand that maintaining the polarity of hate would be very heavy and dense and hard for a light being (we are) to carry and maintain the heavy load. This is the nature of existence to get humanity to switch to the higher vibration of a polar opposite called choice.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - jafar - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 03:55 PM)J.W. Wrote: As someone that does clinical work, I would like to share some insights from my experience in this field when clients/patients/participants provides the "I am all, exploring 'all' experiences" answers to our 1st person perspective questions.  

I was applying for a role in Financial Crime Unit, during an interview we had this kind of discussion.

A: I have experience on detecting fraud, I know the pattern, the indication and can follow through to find evidence for a fraud.
B: Have you performed the fraud yourself?
A: No I haven't.
B: I'm sorry, you're not the one we are looking for, for this specific role we're looking for those who has hands on experience on performing fraud.

The interview gives a lot of afterthought, and gradually I begin to accept that the rejection makes perfect sense.
I know only the what and how but never experience it myself, thus I missed out on the WHY aspect.

In order to fully grasped the WHY aspect, one need to experience it themselves...

Quote:This topic is extensive, and I advise looking into Carl Jung's work if anyone are interested.

By referencing to Jung's model of:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/bf/26/cdbf260f9413f0dfc7ac68700e460caa.png

Then the "Infinite Creator" is the white background an endless infinite white background.

A hypothetical conversation between a 'psychiatrist' and infinite creator will be something like this:

P: I have concluded your case, it seems you are suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder.
IC: I couldn't agree more, although I wouldn't call it as 'suffering' and definitely it is not a disorder, as it's actually the order of things, one among my personality is YOU, so I also fully understand on WHY you have that opinion.

Since before time and space were,
the Tao is.
It is beyond is and is not.
How do I know this is true?
I look inside myself and see.

-- Lao Tse

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - IndigoSalvia - 10-23-2021

My nature is STO, as far back as I can remember. More precisely, abundant compassion for other-selves, which has far-too-often lacked Light (wisdom, discretion). 

I tend to choose STO, but have also chosen STS. I feel very 'off' when I choose STS (separation, control, power, etc.); like wearing clothing that's itchy and ill-fitting. I truly thrive when I choose STO. STO fits, and STS doesn't.

I haven't switched my core, fundamental nature, but have expressed both polarities along my journey. I tend to express STS when I'm in a so-called dark place, scared, grasping and desperate for control. STS rarely, if ever, works out well for me. It leaves me feeling utterly depleted and sick.

I think I would've had a very challenging time on a STS-dominant planet. I have a hard time on this mixed planet. On the other hand, maybe I'd adapt: when in STS, do as the STS do.

I find myself working to explore, refine, balance, bring awareness to my choices - whatever polarity they happen to be.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - flofrog - 11-01-2021

Quote:1. When you consciously chooses your polarity, did you feel that you would "get along/thrive" better with other-selves in that environment? how so?
as a child I was very shy and solitary but I had a mother who was the epitome of tenderness.  An unconscious STO made sense. Yet shy, I was still feisty so not sure how STO I may have acted lol

there are 2 human beings on Earth that I dearly would behave different than STO.  One has, in very rare cases and short length too, been battered by that little strong STS streak. ( With post tortured abject regret lol )

Quote:3. With your current incarnated experience, how much of it influenced your "choice?" Imagine if you would have incarnated on a very positive or negative planet, do you feel that it would have affected your decision making? 
I have no idea how I would choose, incarnated differently.  Sometimes, very rarely, but definitely sometimes I have difficulty in believing there are two paths.  It is pretty  difficult to not consider All is One.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - tadeus - 11-05-2021

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote:
Questions:

Thank you, I hope this will be a great learning experience for all.

with l/l

1. It is difficult to say when the polarity has been choosen, but after waking up i have invested much more thoughts on it.
    Maybe it is better to speak about morality and feelings about it in this context?

2. Yes - every time you have to choose between doing something consciously 'bad' or to avoid it.
    At this point your morality is coming up and you can't do things you are not able do live with.

3. Whenever you think about what is right or wrong, ignoring what is 'normal' defined by the society or by 'law', you are following your own free will and choice.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - unity100 - 11-27-2021

You dont 'choose' polarity like hearing about a particular religion and getting into it. It is the accumulation of spiritual bias over many lifetimes in an impulsive way.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - MonadicSpectrum - 11-28-2021

Quote:1. When you consciously chooses your polarity, did you feel that you would "get along/thrive" better with other-selves in that environment? how so?
When I purposefully chose to be positively polarized, I did feel that I would get along and thrive better with other selves because I would develop the skills to love and accept them no matter how they decided to express themselves. People generally enjoy being loved and accepted without needing to change. However, the main motivating factor for my polarization choice was because I already had a tremendous bias towards caring about others and wanting to help them.

I have considered what switching polarities would be like and how it could be done. I do believe I have enough wisdom to seriously switch polarities if I made that decision, but I've never seriously pursued that aim for a number of reasons:
  • I don't like harming others or working on ignoring their suffering.
  • I do believe that all is truly one and pursuing the negative polarity would require suppressing this truth.
  • Also as we are all one, I cannot really progress without helping everyone else progress. The negative polarity is slower at speeding up evolution for the whole, in my opinion.
  • The positive path is easier for me to pursue due to my pre-existing bias and is easier to use to resolve catalyst in the long term. The positive path can resolve catalyst independently of the behavior of other selves as it is an internal process while the negative path is dependent on the behavior of other selves to acquiesce to the demands of the self to resolve catalyst. If one comes across someone with much more power than the self on the negative path, it is not possible to resolve the catalyst quickly.
I would definitely say that my current incarnation has had a big impact on my polarization decision. Before learning about the polarization choice, I had already significantly polarized positively and was reaping tremondous benefits in the form of joy, friends, and quickly resolving catalyst.

If I had incarnated on a different planet, I do believe it would heavily impact my decision. I think I would fit right in on a positive planet and quickly join them in that polarization. If I incarnated on a negative planet, I believe it would take many incarnations of failing to positively polarize to eventually learn to negatively polarize to succeed on that planet. But I do think I would get there if I had to to continue evolving.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Patrick - 11-29-2021

(11-27-2021, 06:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: You dont 'choose' polarity like hearing about a particular religion and getting into it. It is the accumulation of spiritual bias over many lifetimes in an impulsive way.

There is unfortunately a lot of confusion around this concept. Particularly evident when reading posts on the LOO Facebook group. Many people just want the "harvest" to come and save them. Instead we should be wishing for more 3d time so that we can refine our choice.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - RotVolf - 11-30-2021

(08-06-2021, 09:14 AM)Patrick Wrote: Now to answer your questions. Smile

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: 1. When you consciously chooses your polarity, did you feel that you would "get along/thrive" better with other-selves in that environment? how so?

I do not believe we "choose" our polarity in the way you seem to imply here. I believe The Choice is made via the attitude we have towards all catalysts.

So to the question then, if one truly makes the best efforts one can to "get along/thrive" better with other-selves, this is positively polarizing and so it is in itself part of "choosing" our polarity.

(08-06-2021, 05:21 AM)J.W. Wrote: 2. Have you ever consciously switches between the two polarities? why?

I do not believe anyone can consciously switch polarity during an incarnation, if that is what you mean. An unconscious switch can happen depending on how you lived your incarnation, but we only find out after we died.

I would disagree, as the way it was presented to me by my guides was very much a conscious decision.  I’ve heard people argue that the choice is an unconscious one before, but that would seem to lessen the impact and importance of polarization while also reducing it to a game of chance.  At least from where I’m standing.

That is not to say it is a choice as simple as what socks to wear today, or which restaurant to eat out at.  You need to be able to fully align your Will with your Desire.  Which in turn requires a great deal of introspection, meditation, spiritual exploration and the like.

Perhaps this is the difference in the STS/STO view?  A dominant/passive approach to polarization?  I personally find the idea of stumbling in the dark to be far less enjoyable than steering the ship myself.

I’m not saying that you are necessarily incorrect or that you aren’t actively forging your own path either.  From a certain perspective embracing the flow of certainty is it’s own form of power/control. It’s just a path/belief I’ve seen talked about more by STO oriented individuals and not one I’ve ever felt drawn to/subscribed to as an STS oriented individual.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - RotVolf - 11-30-2021

1.  Despite being raised in an ostensibly STO family unit/childhood environment, I have attracted the attention of and in turn been attracted to STS energies, entities, symbolism, and people for as long as I can remember.  In that sense the STS path is something comfortable and familiar to me, with karmic/spiritual biases leading towards a certain magnetism towards this path.

2.  I don’t think I’ve ever switched in this lifetime, though my placement initially within the middle of the two poles has definitely led to some strife.  With a certain tug of war occurring energetically between the two paths, despite my bias towards the STS ways of thinking.

Unfortunately I bought into the rumors, reputations of, and misunderstandings that cloud and obfuscate the STS path from those who seek it.  This in turn impacted my desire/ability to choose a polarity to work towards for some time before I was begrudgingly pushed into it.  While I was always comfortable with the STS polarity, self hatred and a common belief that the STS path is an “unhealthy” route of “evil” made me desperately cling to my at the time STO sense of identity, fighting my own nature until I eventually gave in.

In truth the STO path is not one unfamiliar to me, because I believe I walked it extensively in a previous life (perhaps lives?).  The switch to STS, while “recent” by a certain standard of perspective, was borne out in a lifetime previous to this one, which in turn created the STS bias I face in my current incarnation.  I view this life/incarnation as an extension/evolution/completion of the decisions and polarizations that occurred with that previous decision.  Though it is a somewhat complex topic of how I may have gotten to that point.

3.  I think my current environment served to give me the balance of perspective needed to make the choice in the first place.  If I’d been born in a more STS oriented environment, I would have likely polarized negatively/more quickly, but it is likely the choice and the strings and realizations attached to making it would not have manifested at all, at least without a significantly greater amount of time.  These realizations/strings in turn ensure a certain added “flavor” to the style of polarization and the circumstances of making the choice in the first place.  So who truly knows what long term effects that could have had?  Change one thing (particularly something as important as this) and you change quite a lot.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - MonadicSpectrum - 11-30-2021

Thank you for sharing your perspectives and experiences with us, RotVolf. It's always interesting to learn more about the STS perspective.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Patrick - 11-30-2021

(11-30-2021, 05:45 PM)RotVolf Wrote: ...or that you aren’t actively forging your own path either...

Well I figured that I am forging my own path except that it is happening from a larger point of view. I have given myself to the One Infinite Creator to use me as its instrument. But of course it's not someone else that is now using this body, it's still me since there is no one else, but me acting from the largest perspective. One that cannot fit in the conscious 3d mind.

I can understand why this notion would be unattractive to the negative polarity. It is pretty much antithesis to trying to gain perfect control over the self. Instead trying to perfectly give up control. It takes a leap of Faith in the Universe for this kind of hollowing/release to happen. I would expect the left hand path to instead cultivate Faith in the self.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - Sacred Fool - 12-01-2021

(11-30-2021, 06:12 PM)RotVolf Wrote: I view this life/incarnation as an extension/evolution/completion of the decisions and polarizations that occurred with that previous decision.  Though it is a somewhat complex topic of how I may have gotten to that point.

For what it may be worth, I consider it a fine thing for an entity to travel in consonance with their soul stream.  If yours is leading you into an exploration of the 4D negative, then I salute your courage and determination, and I trust that your painful sacrifice will serve you well in the long term as you learn lessons regarding the negative side of love, that is, love withheld and distorted.  These lessons are also necessary to learn in order to appreciate the full 360 degrees of potential conscious experience.  Most of us choose less arduous pathways and leave these studies to those who are more comfortable with misery and deprivation.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - 3-24-2022 - 08-01-2022

I think ideas about polarity are kind of boring, there are much more meaningful comments Ra makes about balancing energy centers

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - kraken99 - 08-04-2022

Is Japan's 'way of the sword' STS or STO (many samurais had zen masters as spiritual teachers)?

I guess it is mainly STS. And it puts me into doubt, whether Ra’s The Choice isn't too emphasized in this planetary density and therefore the meaning is too distorted.

RE: Choosing polarities, survey/discussion. - J.W. - 08-06-2022

(11-30-2021, 06:12 PM)RotVolf Wrote: 1.  Despite being raised in an ostensibly STO family unit/childhood environment, I have attracted the attention of and in turn been attracted to STS energies, entities, symbolism, and people for as long as I can remember.  In that sense the STS path is something comfortable and familiar to me, with karmic/spiritual biases leading towards a certain magnetism towards this path.

2.  I don’t think I’ve ever switched in this lifetime, though my placement initially within the middle of the two poles has definitely led to some strife.  With a certain tug of war occurring energetically between the two paths, despite my bias towards the STS ways of thinking.

Unfortunately I bought into the rumors, reputations of, and misunderstandings that cloud and obfuscate the STS path from those who seek it.  This in turn impacted my desire/ability to choose a polarity to work towards for some time before I was begrudgingly pushed into it.  While I was always comfortable with the STS polarity, self hatred and a common belief that the STS path is an “unhealthy” route of “evil” made me desperately cling to my at the time STO sense of identity, fighting my own nature until I eventually gave in.

In truth the STO path is not one unfamiliar to me, because I believe I walked it extensively in a previous life (perhaps lives?).  The switch to STS, while “recent” by a certain standard of perspective, was borne out in a lifetime previous to this one, which in turn created the STS bias I face in my current incarnation.  I view this life/incarnation as an extension/evolution/completion of the decisions and polarizations that occurred with that previous decision.  Though it is a somewhat complex topic of how I may have gotten to that point.

3.  I think my current environment served to give me the balance of perspective needed to make the choice in the first place.  If I’d been born in a more STS oriented environment, I would have likely polarized negatively/more quickly, but it is likely the choice and the strings and realizations attached to making it would not have manifested at all, at least without a significantly greater amount of time.  These realizations/strings in turn ensure a certain added “flavor” to the style of polarization and the circumstances of making the choice in the first place.  So who truly knows what long term effects that could have had?  Change one thing (particularly something as important as this) and you change quite a lot.

This is good insight, 

I also want to touch on a point that a lot of STO are quite paradoxically hypocritical. Something I noticed recently in my spiritual development. 

I realized that many that chooses the STO path hides behind the "righteousness" and tries really hard to be compassionate... But deep inside, I see a hurt and resentment within them that they do not want to show. 

Either if it was from being traumatized by religions, hardship from dealing with societal unfairness, and/or suffering from the cruelty of others. 
STO path or "practitioner" often don't see that there is a paradoxical inverted selfishness in their decision. 

The counter STO entities would do is through ignoring that fact, or sweeping it under the rug of love/light. 

When you lift up that rug though, you can see that the bottom line is that STO entities simply despises suffering. 

Each and every entity of STO "cope" with it uniquely. Whether becoming a "saint" like and "loves" all things, or become a warrior/hero of the light and "save" other-selves. 

The deeper we go into this topic, I wonder if other-selves "see" the separation from being in the light, and acting from one side of the polarity. 

The other "plot twist" of it all, is that STO often do not see the trouble they caused themselves, the sufferings that the path brings to itself. 

We all can witness by simply looking at the "creation" of STO entities often also serves as the harbors for negative consequences. 

The crusade, the inquisition, Ra's attempt to "help" Earth, without fully understanding "how to help." 

The "freedom" of a country that supposedly to be "good" but spawns the most horrific crimes, and murders of children.

But when you bring this to any "supposedly" good folks, they would automatically blame it on "people," on the "devil," on the "negative polarity." 

I am curious if Jesus ever wondered that the goodness he brought the this world also made it a perfect festering ground for some of the most gruesome destruction. 

There is a place, where there are no polarities, when you see both paths as the same, without fear of one or the other, without judgement, or bias, or the need to be "identified" which one you are on. 

A path where you simply look at both, and feel the soft and warm expression of unconditional love. 

When the eye smile, and yet, there are tears.