Bring4th
How I found the Ra Material - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: How I found the Ra Material (/showthread.php?tid=19409)

How I found the Ra Material - octavius1972 - 08-09-2021

Hi all. I am happy to be here so as to learn and share the knowledge of the Law of One. I am peruvian, but I am currently living in Brazil.
In the past year I discovered the Ra Material. I found it in a comment in a Youtube channel about Globalism and Pandemic.
After many years (more than 10 years), after  leaving a cult (The Watchtower Society), I could find the answers of crucial questions of our existence by reading the Ra Material. After leaving the Watchtower Society I was free for studying the Bible with a critical view and I noticed many contradictions. So I became agnostic for some years, with a lot of  anger about religion (due to their contradictions),  but I couldn't deny the existence of God (The Creator). The main question I was asking was about why God did not preserve for us a clear document about our origins as  humane race. Why we are here in a planet of violence and confusion without a clear philosophy about our existence. For me, it was like God was playing with us with many lies and tales. I could not understand the game.  However, the Ra Material gave me a logical answer about these questions. For instance,  I currently understand  why the Bible (especially the Old Testament) shows an intolerant god. Now I know that  this was on account of a negative Yahweh. And the veil is a necessary tool to learn in this 3D level .
I don't know if I am a Wanderer (I have to improve many aspects about my personality), but for some reason I  was asking for many years for a material like the Law of One (as well as the Q'uo transcriptions).  Now I understand that the years I were in the Jehovah's Witness cult have teach me the importance of the free will in seeking the Creator and avoiding legalisms that restrict our spiritual growth. In this sense Q'uo said : "The human tendency, then, is to apply an organization to the mystery of the one Creator. And different religions have had different reasons to create different structures of belief, which have hardened into dogma" (February 18, 2007).
Now I am at peace with myself and I am trying to serve others as best as I can. Currently I am seeking the best ways to medidate.
Interestingly, the Ra material came to me after some years of studying the UFO phenomenom. I was also very interested in the many  reported experiences. So I think that for some reason the Law of One came to me, though I have not experienced any ET contact yet.
I appreciate the work of L/L Research for the transcriptions, which answer many important questions.

Best regards for all of you.

Octavius

RE: How I found the Ra Material - Patrick - 08-10-2021

Welcome here friend. Smile

RE: How I found the Ra Material - Nikki - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 10:59 PM)octavius1972 Wrote: Hi all. I am happy to be here so as to learn and share the knowledge of the Law of One. I am peruvian, but I am currently living in Brazil.
In the past year I discovered the Ra Material. I found it in a comment in a Youtube channel about Globalism and Pandemic.

Octavius

Thank you so much for sharing all that you are. That was beautiful as it shows how even what we consider wrong are teachers and lead you to where you are now - here and still searching. One can see how all journeys lead one to the light. Do not think searching and learning ever ends but find myself it is joy to live to be a student of love and truth.

It is strange that you have mentioned meditation, that is something that I have been searching for here also to find a thread that asks for many to join in meditations, so far have not found anything. I too feel that is important as a group with like minded minds and hearts.

Would you like to start a thread together on meditation with this group, say once a week, joining together as one heart and filling the our entire existence with love and light. All teachings of truth talk about how important meditation is to change ourselves and the world. All change starts with self, as within as without. This would be based on spiritual quotes starting with The Law of One. Not sure if I remember the exact quote which I believe is in the bible it states "When two or more gather in my name, I will be there." There is power in numbers.

@Patrick, do not see where I would start a thread, could you help please.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - Patrick - 08-10-2021

There is a global meditation thread here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12086

Otherwise, you can start one up in this same Meet-Up section.

I know that many people here also host meditation groups online. Maybe they can chime in.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - Diana - 08-10-2021

Welcome to the forums here. Smile

I totally understand your questioning, and I am glad you found your way here. Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to your participation.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - octavius1972 - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 10:51 AM)Diana Wrote: Welcome to the forums here. Smile

I totally understand your questioning, and I am glad you found your way here. Thanks for sharing your story. I look forward to your participation.

Thank you very much

thank you for your reply. Of course, I'd like to start either a thread on meditation, or to join any of the meditation groups already established, though I am learning how to handle this kind of threads as I new here. I have never participated in a meditation sesion. I don't know how to do it, but I am here to learn it too.

(08-10-2021, 09:52 AM)Nikki Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 10:59 PM)octavius1972 Wrote: Hi all. I am happy to be here so as to learn and share the knowledge of the Law of One. I am peruvian, but I am currently living in Brazil.

Octavius

Would you like to start a thread together on meditation with this group, say once a week, joining together as one heart and filling the our entire existence with love and light.   All teachings of truth talk about how important meditation is to change ourselves and the world.  All change starts with self, as within as without.  This would be based on spiritual quotes starting with The Law of One.  Not sure if I remember the exact quote which I believe is in the bible it states "When two or more gather in my name, I will be there."   There is power in numbers.  

thank you for your reply. Of course, I'd like to start either a thread on meditation, or to join any of the meditation groups already established, though I am learning how to handle this kind of threads as I new here. I have never participated in a meditation sesion. I don't know how to do it, but I am here to learn it too.

(08-10-2021, 10:45 AM)Patrick Wrote: There is a global meditation thread here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12086

Otherwise, you can start one up in this same Meet-Up section.

I know that many people here also host meditation groups online. Maybe they can chime in.

thank you

RE: How I found the Ra Material - Nikki - 08-10-2021

(08-10-2021, 11:55 AM)octavius1972 Wrote:
(08-10-2021, 09:52 AM)Nikki Wrote:

Octavius

Would you like to start a thread together on meditation with this group, say once a week, joining together as one heart and filling the our entire existence with love and light.   All teachings of truth talk about how important meditation is to change ourselves and the world.  All change starts with self, as within as without.  This would be based on spiritual quotes starting with The Law of One.  Not sure if I remember the exact quote which I believe is in the bible it states "When two or more gather in my name, I will be there."   There is power in numbers.  

Hi, That is great you want to be involved in setting up and start a mediation thread! I have talked to Patrick and checked out the link but it had only 4 participants that I could tell and the last post was 2019. Things have changed so much since then. I will work on getting the first part set up then send you a copy for your input as well. Trying to figure this all out too, but all will happen as it is suppose to when ones uses love for the guide. Talk to you soon, meanwhile you can look through the Law of One and see if some part of a session resonates with you for the first or second meditation with the group. Everything will be decided by two.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - octavius1972 - 08-12-2021

Nikki and I have created a meditation thread in the Meet-Up area. it's called "Call to all members to join as one to become a radiant focus of light and love", to be done every Monday, at any moment of the day.

Regards,
Octavius

RE: How I found the Ra Material - tadeus - 08-13-2021

(08-09-2021, 10:59 PM)octavius1972 Wrote: The main question I was asking was about why God did not preserve for us a clear document about our origins as  humane race.

I think it will exist - you have to search in the catacombs of the vatican.
Then the next question is why it is there kept under wraps?

Welcome to the forum here.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - octavius1972 - 08-13-2021

(08-13-2021, 05:19 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 10:59 PM)octavius1972 Wrote: The main question I was asking was about why God did not preserve for us a clear document about our origins as  humane race.

I think it will exist - you have to search in the catacombs of the vatican.
Then the next question is why it is there kept under wraps?

Welcome to the forum here.

Good point. Thank you for your comment.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - Steppingfeet - 08-13-2021

Welcome Octavius. I resonated with your inquiry/lamentation "The main question I was asking was about why God did not preserve for us a clear document about our origins as humane race." It sent me down a small line of contemplation myself about the nature of the third density.

We come into a third-density environment where information and truth itself is hidden from us, hidden at least from our conscious awareness. We can work individually or, more powerfully, together to progressively uncover hidden truth over the generations. Orrrrr we can create distortion after distortion, even to the point of fantasy and delusion in our story-telling about who we are, where we came from, what the nature of reality is, etc.

As you expressed, we can even readily forget our own history. In fact, the catalyst that woke me from my slumber at 18 years old was a book about Earth's forgotten history called Fingerprints of the Gods. That was my first peek behind the curtain.

Even in the most fantastical fantasy, the more distorted distortion, there is still some buried truth, I think, because only reality can be distorted. This reminds me of why Ra may have said that "Each of your orthodox religious systems [...] have all become somewhat mixed in orientation yet offer a pure path to the One Creator which is seen by the pure seeker."

If you can see the underlying reality which is being distorted, then you can untangle or undistort the distortions in order to reveal the obscured truth. In the same spirit, Paramahansa Yogananda wrote two massive commentaries, one on the Bible, the other on the Bhagavad Gita, that sort of translates each passage to reveal the spiritual truth of each.

Anyway, I digress from your story. Those who resonate with the Law of One and Confederation philosophy are generally independent spiritual seekers building their own path. Many have been personally burned by or are generally aware of the historical suffering inflicted by dogmatic institutionalized orthodoxy that discourages critical thought and encourages blind adherence to clerical dispensation or other cult-like authority.

Quote:Now I understand that the years I were in the Jehovah's Witness cult have teach me the importance of the free will in seeking the Creator

Who knows why any one individual programs the incarnation the way they do, but I think that many positively oriented seekers intentionally design for circumstances of opposites. That is, they wish to experience, say, the opposite of freedom so that they may better understand, appreciate, and seek freedom. Such can be the value of third-density catalyst if used. By the sound of it, you are indeed using catalyst in your return journey to the One.

I am glad to hear that you have found some degree of peace within. This is a most treasured experience in a world so traumatized and so infrequently at peace with itself.

Regarding meditation, I think that the greatest key is persistence. If possible, make it a daily habit. And in terms of resources, I found great value in Wake Up To Your Life: Discovering the Buddhist Path of Attention.

ET contact is an important episode in some personal journeys, but for many others, no outwardly conscious contact transpires. It is not central to the spiritual journey. As Ra - chuckle chuckle - so merrily quipped: "We may note that in a universe of unending unity the concept of a 'close encounter' is humorous, for are not all encounters of a nature of self with self? Therefore, how can any encounter be less than very, very close?"

Again, welcome to Bring4th, Octavius! Blessings to you an your journey.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - octavius1972 - 08-14-2021

(08-13-2021, 11:56 AM)Steppingfeet Wrote: Welcome Octavius. I resonated with your inquiry/lamentation "The main question I was asking was about why God did not preserve for us a clear document about our origins as humane race." It sent me down a small line of contemplation myself about the nature of the third density.

Hi Steppingfeet ,

Thank you for your thoughts about my spiritual journey. As you mentioned, may be before this encarnation I planned with my higher self to be a member of the Watchtower Society so as to learn some lessons. In fact, my family suffered by terrible discussions, because my father became a Jehovah's Witness before my birth and one of my sisters followed him. My mother rejected and hated this cult. However, my sister taught me the Jehovah's Witness doctrine since I was a child, although my mother prohibited that religion for me. Nevertheless I decided to be baptised at 20 years old. I thought that this organization was the only one which had the right interpretation of the Bible. So, I wanted to obey the governing body of this organization without questioning it (the governing body is considered as chosen by Christ in 1919 as his only channel of comunication with humans). However, 15 years ago I could open my mind so as to read the history of this cult and the Church history too (by reading the Church Fathers). I became vey confused because I noticed that the first four centuries of the Church were a mess, where any Bible text was used as a cause of division and political conflicts between christians. Then, I realized that the cult I was practicing was and is a very legalistic christian system where many Bible texts are misinterpreted and used to mentally enslave the members. So I mentally awoke and left the organization ( now the organization considers me as an apostate as anyone who no longer believes that this organization is the truth), but it put me in a doctrinal vacuum. So I could not understand God. I asked me why God did it for us. Why God let these religions to propagate so many lies and confusion and suffering. Accordingly, I was agnostic for some years hating the Bible and all things related. Nonetheless, the pandemic did some good things, because I had time to get spiritual information, as the Law of One and the Quo transcriptions. Now I am in a deep peace with my self, and many answers have been given to me in this materials. As you note, the 3D veil, though may be a cause of confusion, is a necessary tool for our spiritual evolution. (just in case, I could convince my sister of the real intentions of the Watchtower Society , and she left this organization too, now she is also interested in the Law of One). I think that the fourth density vibrations are getting these results too.

RE: How I found the Ra Material - tadeus - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 02:15 AM)octavius1972 Wrote: I became vey confused because I noticed that the first four centuries of the Church were a mess, where any Bible text was used as a  cause of division and political conflicts between christians.

This author has researched more inconsistencies about the history, specially the church and the vatican.
I hope such things will not mess up you again.

(08-14-2021, 04:36 AM)tadeus Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 02:15 AM)octavius1972 Wrote: I became vey confused because I noticed that the first four centuries of the Church were a mess, where any Bible text was used as a  cause of division and political conflicts between christians.

This author has researched more inconsistencies about the history, specially the church and the vatican.
I hope such things will not mess up you again.

Hi Tadeus:

Many passages of history have been manipulated. However, there are some kernels of truth. For instance, in what Jesus concerns, even the most skpetical exponent of textual criticism of the New Testament, Bart Ehrman, admits that Jesus was a historical person. Of course, the Bible itself contains many interpolations, false stories and anachronisms, but it also has historical facts.

Regards,
Octavius

RE: How I found the Ra Material - hounsic - 08-14-2021

Hi Octavius I also was raised a Jehovah’s Witness, born and raised with majority of moms side witnesses. I was baptized at 16 but was always open to more alternative spiritual information this was back in 80s when you had to peak around at the self help section in a bookstore to find anything spiritual. I moved out of house at 21 and slowly faded out of JWs and into many years of alcoholism and just living for myself. Fortunately when I got sober my interest in spirituality was rekindled when I started having an over the top amount of synchronicities eg 11:11 around 2009.
It took me many years to let go of a lot of the programming so I commend you on your path if you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out. I feel The Law of One has been a true blessing in my studies and have found truth sprinkled throughout so many different faiths for those that have the eyes to see.
Much love Rick

Hi hounsic:
Thank you for your words. Now I see these experiences without the ego, as good lessons for spiritual growth.

Regards,
Octavius

RE: How I found the Ra Material - flofrog - 08-14-2021

Hi Octavius, I am so glad you found your way here, we shall appreciate your company a lot I bet ! Wink Thank you for the meditation thread !

Safe journey
Heart

(08-14-2021, 06:43 PM)flofrog Wrote: Hi Octavius, I am so glad you found your way here, we shall appreciate your company a lot I bet ! Wink Thank you for the meditation thread !

Safe journey
Heart

Hi flofrog :

Nice to meet you. I am also glad to share with all of you positive spiritual thoughts.
Best regards,
Octavius

RE: How I found the Ra Material - tadeus - 08-15-2021

(08-14-2021, 10:29 AM)octavius1972 Wrote: Hi Tadeus:

Many passages of history have been manipulated. However, there are some kernels of truth. For instance, in what Jesus concerns, even the most skpetical exponent of textual criticism of the New Testament, Bart Ehrman, admits that Jesus was a historical person. Of course, the Bible itself contains many interpolations, false stories and anachronisms, but it also  has historical facts.

Regards,
Octavius

Essentially Wilhelm Kammeier has stated, that the history before the time of the middle ages has been rewritten.
This does not effect the existance and the story of Jehoshua.

You always need a grain of truth to sell a lie.