Bring4th
Technology and spirituality - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Technology and spirituality (/showthread.php?tid=19433)

Technology and spirituality - Bosphorus1982 - 08-20-2021

Hi guys. Around 22 years ago, in a book named Galactic Human by Sheldon Nidle, i'd read that there are weapons that can disintegrate soul and make it start again from the 1st Density. It also says that these were used in galactic wars and it takes nearly 1000 years to get together again the disintegrated soul. In addition to this, in the book Bringers of the Dawn, Pleiadians say that 4D STS (Reptilians) had developed technologies and scientific principles that scatter spiritual laws. I don't know; at first all these seems frightening, because every soul whether STS or STO deserve to exist and pursue his/her own path, however i accept it as reality. Sounds as i'm sts and want bad; however i merely present the truth. I'm sorry if i caused negativity, just wanted to inform.

Take care

RE: Technology and spirituality - Patrick - 08-20-2021

Since this Octave was created without the concept of STS in its plans, it was not setup to be protected from such horrendous occurrences.

How could the Creator ever have imagined that it would want to harm itself on purpose? This had never even been imagined as a possibility.

Ra 77.19 Wrote:...The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

I think the next great Octave will be setup so that STS cannot simply destroy entities.

That being said, when an entity is destroyed it just wakes up as the One Infinite Creator. It's the ultimate shortcut to spiritual evolution. The only thing that was destroyed is all the filters/distortions that made The Creator as that entity feel different (other) than itself as the One Infinite Creator.

The role was destroyed, but the role-player is all there is. The concept of destruction itself exists within the role-player. So the role-player can never be destroyed.

In conclusion, there is nothing to fear even from such horrendous occurrences.

RE: Technology and spirituality - jafar - 08-20-2021

(08-20-2021, 12:33 PM)Bosphorus1982 Wrote: Hi guys. Around 22 years ago, in a book named Galactic Human by Sheldon Nidle, i'd read that there are weapons that can disintegrate soul and make it start again from the 1st Density. It also says that these were used in galactic wars and it takes nearly 1000 years to get together again the disintegrated soul. In addition to this, in the book Bringers of the Dawn, Pleiadians say that 4D STS (Reptilians) had developed technologies and scientific principles that scatter spiritual laws. I don't know; at first all these seems frightening, because every soul whether STS or STO deserve to exist and pursue his/her own path, however i accept it as reality. Sounds as i'm sts and want bad; however i merely present the truth. I'm sorry if i caused negativity, just wanted to inform.

Take care

A soul is a virtual sheathing (Sanskrit: Maya Kosha) and by itself contains many layers.
A soul has a beginning thus has it's end in short it has it's own lifecycle just like everything else.
And every layer of the soul, every sheathing of the many layer of virtual sheathing also has it's own lifecycle.

As a metaphor imagine the soul as the bubble and the consciousness as the air inside the bubble. The bubble can merge with another bubble and can also split to become smaller multiple bubbles. But one day the bubble will pop. And the contained / trapped air inside will rejoin the all ever boundless air.

Understand this and you will have no fear at all.

Yes there are ways to 'pop' the soul, both based on it's own free will or against it's own free will.
But when it's against it's own free will this will have a 'karmic' implication to the performer.

And there are also ways to 'reset' the soul.
This mechanism is similar to resetting your cellphone to it's 'default factory settings'.
Usually performed when the soul is just too corrupted to fix, in similar manner as when your device is just too corrupted to fix. Reset the device to it's default factory settings and then download the backup files stored on the cloud to revive the 'state'.

Personally I don't think you're an STS, as STS will never say sorry for anything.
When an STS had felt or say sorry to others, then it's on it's way to polarize towards STO.
STS / STO is not a fixed grouping / definition, it's like a spectrum of frequencies, and the soul can switch around it's frequency throughout it's lifecycle.

RE: Technology and spirituality - LeiwoUnion - 08-20-2021

(08-20-2021, 01:41 PM)Patrick Wrote: Since this Octave was created without the concept of STS in its plans, it was not setup to be protected from such horrendous occurrences.

How could the Creator ever have imagined that it would want to harm itself on purpose? This had never even been imagined as a possibility.

Ra 77.19 Wrote:...The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

I think the next great Octave will be setup so that STS cannot simply destroy entities.

That being said, when an entity is destroyed it just wakes up as the One Infinite Creator. It's the ultimate shortcut to spiritual evolution. The only thing that was destroyed is all the filters/distortions that made The Creator as that entity feel different (other) than itself as the One Infinite Creator.

The role was destroyed, but the role-player is all there is. The concept of destruction itself exists within the role-player. So the role-player can never be destroyed.

What did WE do to advance?

RE: Technology and spirituality - unity100 - 08-22-2021

I'd take anything written by Sheldon Nidle with a truck load of salt.

RE: Technology and spirituality - tadeus - 11-04-2021

(08-20-2021, 01:41 PM)Patrick Wrote: Since this Octave was created without the concept of STS in its plans, it was not setup to be protected from such horrendous occurrences.

Nice interpretation, but it destroys any sense of individuation.

RE: Technology and spirituality - tadeus - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 01:42 PM)ulrickaka Wrote: ...White Glass | Arianna Dining Set | Bentley Chairs[/url] Black Dining Table Sets for 4:Are you looking for a modern yet stylish dining set?Try Bonnlo Glass Dining Table with 4 pu leather chairs.A glass top dining

Nice advertisement bot! Angry

RE: Technology and spirituality - Patrick - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 01:52 PM)tadeus Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 01:42 PM)ulrickaka Wrote: ...White Glass | Arianna Dining Set | Bentley Chairs[/url] Black Dining Table Sets for 4:Are you looking for a modern yet stylish dining set?Try Bonnlo Glass Dining Table with 4 pu leather chairs.A glass top dining

Nice advertisement bot! Angry

Nuked!

RE: Technology and spirituality - unity100 - 11-27-2021

I would take Sheldon Nidle with a whole truckload of salt. In fact, i wouldn't take what he says at all...

RE: Technology and spirituality - flofrog - 11-27-2021

I know that many many years ago I saw a comment which was, “ oh again, let’s hear what Noodle has to say..” which I remember finding so funny at the time when I was starting to have some doubt about him..