Bring4th
Wyoming, anyone? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Wyoming, anyone? (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

Wyoming, anyone? - Nomadic Mike - 08-25-2021

Bounced up north a little ways, I'll be opening up a cottage food shop out of my rental property selling my scratch quiche, bierocks, calzones, pelmeni and pizzas and for the winter. There are tons of jobs and an exceptionally friendly community in eastern Wyoming. Very inexpensive to live, a rental house can be found for $450 a month.

Should any of you be around, I'd love to bake some food and perhaps attempt channeling.
There is something in the air that affords such an opportunity.

May you and yours be blessed, you are loved and cared for.

- Nomadic Mike

RE: Wyoming, anyone? - Patrick - 08-26-2021

And it's one of the least taxed places in the USA and Canada combined. Just a fun fact. Wink

RE: Wyoming, anyone? - Nikki - 08-26-2021

Really enjoy it when joy is shared by others through their gifts, like cooking. Living in Canada makes it impossible to taste your yummy creations. Just wanted to let you know, we are listening and care. May you meet like minded friends sharing the love and light all around us.

RE: Wyoming, anyone? - omcasey - 08-26-2021

Now that's an invitation!.. what is the weather like in Wyoming?

RE: Wyoming, anyone? - Nomadic Mike - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 03:59 PM)omcasey Wrote: Now that's an invitation!.. what is the weather like in Wyoming?

At the moment it's 90F highs and mild humidity. In 90 days it'll be 45F highs though, which scare some people off.
Really loving the culture and the people, they're business friendly and want to see growth in the region.
Big selling point was this morning - a little 6-7 year old boy ran in front of us in order to hold open the door to the convivence store.
Haven't seen that in years, it's a region I'm going to spend at least 6 months in.

If you'll be around say something, we're still shopping for a rental but will have a house very shortly.

RE: Wyoming, anyone? - Eddie - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 04:59 PM)Nomadic Mike Wrote:  
Big selling point was this morning - a little 6-7 year old boy ran in front of us in order to hold open the door to the convivence store.

Folks are like that in rural Kentucky, too. Smile 

But man, do we have the humidity.  You could cut the air and stack it like bricks here.  Sad

RE: Wyoming, anyone? - Nomadic Mike - 08-27-2021

(08-26-2021, 05:22 PM)Eddie Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 04:59 PM)Nomadic Mike Wrote:  

Folks are like that in rural Kentucky, too. Smile 

But man, do we have the humidity.  You could cut the air and stack it like bricks here.  Sad

Enjoy the humidity, Kentucky is one of my short list spots to investigate after Wyoming.

To hear that kids do the same out here warms my heart. It made my household's day and we're still smiling at the thought.

Should I be in your region sometime you're going to me testing my baked goods at least weekly, I promise you.

We bake.