Bring4th
Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life (/showthread.php?tid=19470)

Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - IndigoSalvia - 09-18-2021

For those who are aware that they are Wanderers ... 

How have you integrated this awareness into your daily, 3D life and with 3D other-selves, especially those who are not aware of Law of One?

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - Diana - 09-18-2021

(09-18-2021, 11:36 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: For those who are aware that they are Wanderers ... 

How have you integrated this awareness into your daily, 3D life and with 3D other-selves, especially those who are not aware of Law of One?

I wrote an article on Plenum's Third Density Alchemist blog on the subject. Here is the opening section and the link below to the complete article if it interests anyone.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. . . . The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction.

If you’re reading this article, you may have some idea that you are a wanderer. There may be puzzling aspects of your relationship to this existence or your role within it, because you don’t fit in or resonate with the general consciousness and ideologies here.

This feeling of not fitting in may be in your face at every turn—at your job; in your family; even at the grocery store when you look around and see a bunch of strangers you simply don’t relate to.

There may be aspects of this existence you can’t wrap your head/heart around no matter how much you try, such as wars and starvation, which are unnecessary (aside from free will considerations) and painful to contemplate.

Humanity seems to be mostly asleep for various reasons. One reason is the ubiquitous effort to keep people asleep. STS (Service To Self) groups and individuals rely on division, with them on the side of empowerment and others on the side of disempowerment. Most of planet Earth is playing out this predator/prey relationship.

It is what it is, and while the current Earth situation may be perfect soil for the beings choosing to grow within it (consciously or unconsciously), where does that leave the wanderer in this veiled existence rife with conflict and struggle? A wanderer, according to Ra, is here to help, not get swept up in the maelstrom. But everyone, wanderer or not, will have experienced how difficult it can be to resist the planetary drama.

whole article on being a wanderer

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - IndigoSalvia - 09-18-2021

(09-18-2021, 12:06 PM)Diana Wrote:
(09-18-2021, 11:36 AM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: For those who are aware that they are Wanderers ... 

I wrote an article on Plenum's Third Density Alchemist blog on the subject. Here is the opening section and the link below to the complete article if it interests anyone.

whole article on being a wanderer

Thank you for this link. As I wrote the post, and while contemplating whether or not I may be a wanderer, I ask myself, "Does it really matter? Would it change how my path if I were or were not?"

I appreciate your thoughts.

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - Nikki - 09-18-2021

To self, a wonderer is a being who deeply searches for the truth, trying all different kinds of experiences to search for self by other means. We play hide-and-seek with ourselves. It is like trying on different shoes until you find that one pair that fits both sides, the right and the left foot. Can we get lost in this density, yes and feel most do for some reason but will return when they/we are ready. It becomes a deep, yearning, desire to find the truth within. Do not believe once a being has reached - say enlightenment, can it stay in the darkness for long before the light comes shining through and shows the way back where we came from.

Are you a wonderer? You know, love all that you are because you are love.

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - Spiritual Ronin - 09-21-2021

I have recently become aware of the potential of me truly being a wanderer. It hit me like a truck when reading the Ra material. It actually came while pondering the Earth and 1st density. The Earth is in great struggle right now and, as Ra states, wanderers are here to help ease or counterbalance the weight of STS forces present on this planet at this space/time. To provide vital energy to aid in It's transition into the 4th density energies they are currently bombarded with.

In a sudden moment I understood that Gravity pulling things in is a mediating force for our growth. It is the force of love of the Earth. Before we even dipped our toes into 3rd Density we were pure, elemental force (1st Density). That means the elements are quite literally the foundation of our energetic expression of soul. We have a planet full of elemental mixings and multitude of opportunities for experience thanks to the love of the Earth (Gravity). As 3rd Density beings now we are able to understand ourselves both through the messages of Ra concerning the higher densities and the experience of the lower densities which exist all around us. Personally I have never considered until recently the literal nature of this. Elements represent our original intention, experience, love, light. It formed the soul which we carried through 2nd Density and are now turning toward a graduation into 4th.

I don't know if that helps but for me it allowed a vista to understand that my place here is to help this Earth (that so much loved and facilitated my being) transition into 4th density. It's having a very difficult time right now. This is my service to it.

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - Foresight - 09-21-2021

Being that remembers being a wanderer on one side.

On the one hand, it's a dimension and life to live and experience.

The feelings and emotions I've experienced,

Those who are unaware of the Law of One are integrated as follows.

To explain and exemplify the Law of One in the language they understand by descending to the frequency and consciousness they can understand.

conveying signs and information to those who are unaware so that they are aware of it.

to help raise their consciousness and frequency

I am trying my best and will continue to do so.

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - tadeus - 09-21-2021

(09-18-2021, 03:59 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: As I wrote the post, and while contemplating whether or not I may be a wanderer, I ask myself,
"Does it really matter?
Would it change how my path if I were or were not?"

I appreciate your thoughts.

For me it changes my life, because my life could be seen from a complete other point of view.
The career and all the things that have happen suddenly are making sense and could be seen as a preparation for the time now.
Before i was struggling with the understanding of my life and myself.

So such an insight can be really wonderful and helpful.

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - Vestige - 01-26-2022

(09-21-2021, 12:14 PM)Spiritual Ronin Wrote: I have recently become aware of the potential of me truly being a wanderer. It hit me like a truck when reading the Ra material. It actually came while pondering the Earth and 1st density. The Earth is in great struggle right now and, as Ra states, wanderers are here to help ease or counterbalance the weight of STS forces present on this planet at this space/time. To provide vital energy to aid in It's transition into the 4th density energies they are currently bombarded with.

In a sudden moment I understood that Gravity pulling things in is a mediating force for our growth. It is the force of love of the Earth. Before we even dipped our toes into 3rd Density we were pure, elemental force (1st Density). That means the elements are quite literally the foundation of our energetic expression of soul. We have a planet full of elemental mixings and multitude of opportunities for experience thanks to the love of the Earth (Gravity). As 3rd Density beings now we are able to understand ourselves both through the messages of Ra concerning the higher densities and the experience of the lower densities which exist all around us. Personally I have never considered until recently the literal nature of this. Elements represent our original intention, experience, love, light. It formed the soul which we carried through 2nd Density and are now turning toward a graduation into 4th.

I don't know if that helps but for me it allowed a vista to understand that my place here is to help this Earth (that so much loved and facilitated my being) transition into 4th density. It's having a very difficult time right now.  This is my service to it.

Could you expand on this point?

I resonate strongly with ideas of non-cooperation, of "living athwart society," as Q'uo has described.  In speaking with friends and family about systems which we find to be, let's say, authoritative in a way that is suffocating, the usual sentiment I receive from them is to tolerate these oversteps lest we find ourselves under tighter restrictions (prison, for example) as a result of some radical non-cooperation.  

However, I am aware of the dance that occurs when, on the road to freedom, let's say, the aspirant meets those who would be a seeming roadblock:
Quote:25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of when the— what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.
This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.
It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.
It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.
I am aware that, in my position on earth, I am, perhaps, not even on equal footing with the "powers of darkness," yet still feel that I cannot accept fully whatever strictures are being offered.  I sense that any radical non-cooperation on my part would only be truly "of consequence" if my non-cooperation, lived authentically, would hasten freedom for others.  ...

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - zedro - 01-26-2022

There's a reason why martyrdom is a problem when seen as a solution.

(01-26-2022, 02:54 PM)zedro Wrote: There's a reason why martyrdom is a problem when seen as a solution.
Quote:84.4 Questioner: The instrument asked the following question: Ra has implied that the instrument is on a path of martyrdom, but since all die are we not all martyr to something? When, if ever, does martyrdom partake of wisdom?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a thoughtful query. Let us use as exemplar the one known as Jehoshua. This entity incarnated with the plan of martyrdom. There is no wisdom in this plan but rather understanding and compassion extended to its fullest perfection. The one known as Jehoshua would have been less than fully understanding of its course had it chosen to follow its will at any space/time during its teachings. Several times, as you call this measure, this entity had the possibility of moving towards the martyr’s place which was, for that martyr, Jerusalem. Yet in meditation this entity stated, time and again, “It is not yet the hour.” The entity could also have, when the hour came, walked another path. Its incarnation would then have been prolonged but the path for which it incarnated somewhat confused. Thusly, one may observe the greatest amount of understanding, of which this entity was indeed capable, taking place as the entity in meditation felt and knew that the hour had come for that to be fulfilled which was its incarnation.
It is indeed so that all mind/body/spirit complexes shall die to the third-density illusion; that is, that each yellow-ray physical-complex body shall cease to be viable. It is a misnomer to, for this reason alone, call each mind/body/spirit complex a martyr, for this term is reserved for those who lay down their lives for the service they may provide to others. We may encourage meditation upon the functions of the will.
I interpret this to mean the direct loss of life as part of service.  For Jehoshua, or Jesus, his dying on the cross was a necessary element to his service and to his whole incarnational plan.  For Carla, martyrdom was not a necessary element, as Ra alluded to several times in their sessions, but yet her love for Jesus the Christ and her willingness to lay down her own life was a key to the Ra contact.  

I wasn't trying to allude to martyrdom per se.  Might I be willing to die in service?  Sure.  However, I was more so alluding to a willingness to, in general, 'walk the walk,' to express what I think are authentic elements of my personality and my whole being and accept whatever consequences arise as a result.  I don't expect death so much as I expect some harassment, if I were to hold to a somewhat radical expression of my beliefs.

RE: Integrating being a Wanderer into 3D life - zedro - 01-26-2022

I don't use martyrdom as a path limited to physical death either, the death can be conceptual. Some people receiving 'negative advice' may be tricked into a path of self harm believing it to be virtue/sacrifice, or necessary for greater learning, where the actual learning may be to discern against being convinced into the martyrs path in the first place. I and many others I know have been tested on this, only to be saved from disaster on the last step by our higher self/guides.

(01-26-2022, 04:44 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 02:24 PM)Vestige Wrote:
(09-21-2021, 12:14 PM)Spiritual Ronin Wrote: Ra states, wanderers are here to help ease or counterbalance the weight of STS forces present on this planet at this space/time. To provide vital energy to aid in It's transition into the 4th density energies they are currently bombarded with.
Could you expand on this point?

I resonate strongly with ideas of non-cooperation, of "living athwart society," as Q'uo has described.

I am aware that, in my position on earth, I am, perhaps, not even on equal footing with the "powers of darkness," yet still feel that I cannot accept fully whatever strictures are being offered.  I sense that any radical non-cooperation on my part would only be truly "of consequence" if my non-cooperation, lived authentically, would hasten freedom for others.  ...
Think of a wanderer as a homeless person. They stay out of everyone's business except their own and their friends. If and when they do help they don't expect anything in return.

When I was younger I argued with my siblings about all the trash accumulated on this planet. They expected me to do my part and not litter. Okay, I threw away stuff into a garbage bin but then I would go to the landfill and dump trash directly onto the ground. Back then there weren't the kind of laws we have today. I saw car batteries, paint cans and all kinds of non-approved junk being thrown out. Is it my job to help the environment? All is an illusion according to Ra. If this is so then why would I waste my time trying to clean up someone else's mess. Politics, belief systems, education system, etc. all have some sort of messy business. As wanderers it is not our job to clean this up. It is my understanding that we are here to help transition people to a new understanding. However, we can't tell them the truth directly. It is outside of their understanding. We have to find other ways to express this. For example, through creativity such as art and music; consoling others in times of need; listening from an unbiased perspective; volunteering our services.

I sent you a private message extremely relevant to this concept of non-intervention.  Please, I need your help.

(01-26-2022, 08:39 PM)Quincunx Wrote:
(01-26-2022, 06:06 PM)Vestige Wrote: I sent you a private message extremely relevant to this concept of non-intervention.  Please, I need your help.
Why do they keeping coming to me for help? Why?

I'm not even trying, lol!
Well, I observe, if I may, that you have the title, "Seed Spreader."  You exercise this concept with great acumen.  Thus, the seeds, once planted, begin to grow.