Bring4th
Pondering 7th Density and the Octave - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pondering 7th Density and the Octave (/showthread.php?tid=19471)

Pondering 7th Density and the Octave - Brandon Gwinn - 09-19-2021

Ra says that in 7th density we begin to take on spiritual mass and eventually fall into a spiritual "black hole". I've been pondering what the experience of this state might be like based on physical/metaphysical connections. For one, I don't think it would be dark. Lol. Black holes are only called black because light can't escape and we can't see into it. In the process of forming physical black holes, atoms degrade to neutrons which I believe degrade into pure light energy as it all rushes at light speed into singularity. The light is still there, it's just single-pointed. I like to believe, though, that all that light is somehow expressed into another reality, maybe not in some other dimension of space and time but perhaps within a sphere of subjective experience realized in some portion of the Creator's consciousness. As an object falls into the grip of a black hole's gravity, it slows down relative to an outside observer, but to the object, it's the world outside of this gravity field that's speeding up. Each person's or object's subjective experience of time, though, remains constant. What's interesting to me is that when an object reaches singularity, it becomes infinitely dense and from an outside observer, it's time would stop. It would come to a complete standstill. What would this mean for the one experiencing singularity. Since their relative time has stopped, how would they perceive the world outside it? Would it's time speed up so much that the singularity gets to witness and experience the universe turn into the Infinite One itself? I think it's cool to imagine so. I haven't thought about how length contraction would play into all this and I could have this all wrong, but it's all very interesting to me and I would love to hear yall's thoughts. Has anyone else some insights or imaginings as to the nature of our evolutionary end point?

RE: Pondering 7th Density and the Octave - Nikki - 09-19-2021

Sharing thoughts on the statement that "Ra says that in 7th density we begin to take on spiritual mass and eventually fall into a spiritual "black hole"." What is the meaning of spiritual - spiritual mass and spiritual "black hole". The word spiritual relates to the human soul or spirit opposed to materials or physical image. In the 7th density we start to take on "spiritual mass", not a physical image but a light being. Falling into a spiritual black hole could have a couple of meanings but could be all meanings. One meaning is that black hole has no beginning and no end, becoming one with all that there is. No time or space. Shared in love

RE: Pondering 7th Density and the Octave - jafar - 09-24-2021

Reaching the state of 7th density for a finite/bordered identity might be equivalent to reaching the state of Mokhsa.
The state of liberation.

Where the identity lost it's border that separate itself with 'others' thus becoming no-thing and every-thing at the same time.
Everything is me, no more others since the border that separated 'me' and 'others' no longer exist.

Yogic tradition uses the metaphor of air in the bubble for this.
7th density / Mohksa is the state where the bubble has popped, releasing the air that was contained / bordered by the bubble to rejoin the all-ever air, borderless, infinite.

While Neale Donald Walsch describe this as the point where one will realize that there is only one person in the room.

Afterwards another bubble might be created to wrap a finite amount of air thus the air will again experience 'me' (inside the bubble) and 'others' (outside the bubble), another round of separation experience, another octave.

RE: Pondering 7th Density and the Octave - Dtris - 09-24-2021

I don't concern myself with thinking about that far ahead. Unless you are a 6d wandered I honestly think such thoughts are useless at best. For the few of us that are bonified earth born I think that kind of speculation is less than useful.