Bring4th
Have you seen a UFO? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Have you seen a UFO? (/showthread.php?tid=19472)

Have you seen a UFO? - Dtris - 09-19-2021

What was the effect?

When I was around 10 years old my whole family saw a UFO, somehow I missed it while lying in a field with my brother and cousins. I do vaguely remember it flying away. I don't know if that started anything but I was always interested in the paranormal and unusual phenomena.

In high school I saw one very close, while driving down a road at night I saw a craft. Didn't initially give it a second thought as there is a lot of air traffic where I live. When it wasn't moving much I assumed it was a helicopter. Then when driving underneath it I realized there was no sound. So I slowed down to a near stop and looked and clearly saw a flying saucer shaped craft with blue windows at the base of the top dome. I then took off as fast as my crappy slant 6 engine could move.

That probably influenced my choices as it was around that time I became interested in the occult, more interested in the paranormal, and eventually found David Wilcock and the Law of One.

I went for years without seeing another UFO. Last year in the spring I began meditating regularly, instead of the off an on I had always done. I also started taking better care of myself, and on one morning I saw another UFO during the day this time while driving down the highway.

This time it was more of a confirmation. It was like a wave from a friend. I knew I was on the right track.

What about you?

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Brandon Gwinn - 09-19-2021

I've seen a few. The first happened in 2018 and was a dancing point of light in the night sky that stopped and split in two before darting toward me twice, scaring the crap outta me. lol. I had just been introduced to the Law of One, was under a lot of stress, and ended up having a psychotic meltdown. The 2nd was around 2019 and was a large, bright, stationary light that hovered for about a minute maybe 30-40 yards outside my window above a building before moving slowly over behind a pine tree- the light refracting beautifully through the needles- up above the tree, then slowly toward me coming into focus as a large ring of about 9 or so lights before disappearing over my building. Since my first sighting I had resolved not to be afraid of them, remembering in the Bible angels always saying be not afraid, and I welcomed this one sending it positive energy as much as I could. I've seen other things that I believe were UFOs or at least ET inspired such as leapfrogging lights surrounded by a nebulous blue luminescence and lights traveling across the night sky that would wiggle back and forth along their flight path at certain points. I don't see them much any more (I guess they don't want me to be spoiled. Lol), but I'm always open to their presence and looking for them whenever I'm out at night. I find it very comforting when I do see them, knowing I have brothers and sisters in the sky who are aware of and practice the same principles that we've come to hold dear.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - sillypumpkins - 09-19-2021

When I first visited Arizona (where I now live), I saw a couple.

First was in the Grand Canyon night sky at about 3-4am. One ball of white light dancing in the sky. Like it was putting on a show. I felt elated, delighted, joyful, watching it. Like “oh, I really don’t know anything” and following that realization was a dissolution of something.

If I could describe the experience it would be.... “oh”... followed by an exhale....

Second was in Flagstaff AZ. Saw two white lights dancing in the sky. One disappeared, the other remained. The feeling was the same.

I did have another experience in New England. Went to my kitchen for some water, we had a window over the sink, and as I filled my water I saw a large craft floating over the street. It was invisible.... but, not. Hard to explain. The feeling was more apprehensive and for lack of a better word, scary. I went to bed with click clacks on my door and wondering what it was.

Thanks dtris

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Ming the Merciful - 09-20-2021

I have seen two. The first time was when I lived at home. Our house was situated on a main road in the English countryside. The house was located between two farms, and a backroad on the opposite side of the main road. One day I was standing in the front garden, before beginning to mow the lawn. A few minutes later a disk about fifty feet across hovered over the side road about three hundred feet away, at about two or three hundred feet from the ground. The disk had chevrons along the side and upper areas. It hovered there for a few minutes, and then disappeared.

The second time, (the most spectacular), was when I caught an overnight ferry from Harwich to Esbjerg in Denmark. The ferry departed Harwich at seven o'clock in the evening, and was due to arrive in Esbjerg at four o'clock the following afternoon. We had a smooth sailing and I did the usual activities of a ferry passenger. Eating and sleeping. During the day I went to the restaurant for breakfast, and returned to my cabin and watched TV. About two o'clock in the afternoon, I was feeling bored, so I returned to the restaurant for, (yet), another cup of coffee, (Danish coffee is highly recommended). After the coffee and something to eat, I went out on deck, on the starboard side to get some fresh air. We were due to arrive in Esbjerg in two hours. A few minutes later there was a silver disk about the size of a compact car skimming just above the water at a high speed, followed by two police boats and a helicopter. The disk and the police boats passed the ferry no more than fifty feet away. After a couple minutes they disappeared into the distance. I then walked through the ferry to the portside as the helicopter went out of sight. A few minutes later, the disk reappeared on the portside about a hundred feet from the ferry, being chased by the helicopter. What was particularly interesting, was the fact the disk was chased by the police boats and helicopter. That has now become one of my favourite ferry crossings.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Serveou - 09-21-2021

One time shortly after I started seeking I was walking home from work when I saw what looked like a silvery shooting star at first. But I'm positive it was something else because it didn't fly in a straight line. It was very fast and disappeared almost instantly. It also appeared to fly right above the treetops rather that high up in the atmosphere. It left me in awe and feeling thankful. Next one happened to me during my vacation in Greece. I was enjoying the evening with my fiance on our hotelroom balcony when we saw a light in the sky that looked like a satellite. But then it made a 90° turn and disappeared. It was flying very high up and had no sound to it. The next one was also in Greece in the next morning just before leaving to the airport and returning to Finland. I looked out the window and saw a very bright flying ball of light coming from behind the mountain that was next to our hotel. It was flying very low and I followed it with my gaze as it flew over the hole area of the island and continued towards the sea. Might have been a drone but it flew so close and I did not see any structure in it. Just bright ball of light.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - omcasey - 09-23-2021

I see a lot of craft, am contacted regularly and have experience onboard craft. My experiences involve expanded states.

This is a collection of my logs 2009 - 2012.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - 369Epsilon89/99 - 09-24-2021

That's what I like to hear. Get out there and make that contact happen Fist

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Nikki - 09-24-2021

(09-23-2021, 01:26 AM)omcasey Wrote: I see a lot of craft, am contacted regularly and have experience onboard craft. My experiences involve expanded states.

@omcasey, that video was very intersesting, thank you for sharing with us all.  Have you had any recent experiences with our space brothers and sisters?  If so would love to hear about some of them, especially the recent ones. Cool

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Nikki - 09-24-2021

I too have had experiences with the presence of brothers and sisters in crafts around my home, and other experiences that are more private in nature. If you want to contact them, send them love and greetings. Keep your eyes on the skies, they are watching.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Dtris - 09-24-2021

I think it is Steven Greer that has the groups that go and meditate at certain locations and frequently see UFOs. It is interesting how after I began meditating regularly I had one of my own experiences. It would be fun to try that some time.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - omcasey - 09-24-2021

(09-24-2021, 10:51 AM)Nikki Wrote:
(09-23-2021, 01:26 AM)omcasey Wrote: I see a lot of craft, am contacted regularly and have experience onboard craft. My experiences involve expanded states.

@omcasey, that video was very intersesting, thank you for sharing with us all.  Have you had any recent experiences with our space brothers and sisters?  If so would love to hear about some of them, especially the recent ones. Cool

Hi, Nikki.

You're welcome, I am just working to set up a new youtube and had just finished that compilation log when I read the question posed here, so I posted it. The majority of, specifically the video logs were made 2009 - 2014, but I continue to write, post and discuss in great length all the contacts. There are too many, and they are too ongoing to post individually but when there is an exceptional experience I post it on in my OBE file and the website. My signature ( below this post ) is a link to the website. The majority of my OBEs are ET contacts, the majority of my remembered experiences with ETs are on board craft "on the table". 

This said, I am also contacted here in Earth space and can show everyone who is coming through via a process of combining my consciousness with the consciousness of crystals, which many people don't seem to believe, or quite understand. But I will put a photo here to show you. The majority of the frames in this collage have an "oil effect" filter over the top of them because they are unsigned so I take this precaution now that I am coming more fully out. These images are the result of connecting within myself with a given contact, then with the assistance of the crystal, amplifying through it the likeness of the being and capturing it with a camera.

[Image: f5d8daf3-5b13-4e07-b70e-ceac386609e8.png]

You can see this work all over the website. ( and/or my forum boards. ( and also patreon.

I have an unconditional platform so nothing is hidden anywhere and everyone has access to everything. If anyone wants to help support bringing more of this out they can.

Here are a few links to where my contact experiences are gone into:

Website /et contact
OBE File  <--for most recent go backwards from what is now page 6
New Youtube  *will be exclusively about ET contact and related phenomena

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - flofrog - 09-28-2021

I have seen two. Once when I was 18, and on holiday. At nigh I went with a group of young married women who had decided to go sit on the beach and talk about their husbands and all sort of chatting. Suddenly very silently and gracefully a round UFO flew over our heads, it was dark and looked like a nautilus thing, really funny. All the women stopped talking and then they started chatting again about their hubbies, like, yes just a UFO, it was hilarious.
The second time was very recent I was driving heading home and stopped at a red light next to another car. A little higher in the sky that time, there was a long sort of cigar shape in bright silvery material which flew slowly gracefully above us, silently. I looked at the man in the car next to me, he lowered his window and said, did you see what I just saw, I just nodded and laughed and he laughed.

Thanks Dtris !!

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - omcasey - 09-28-2021

Flofrog,

Is it your feeling that these were UFOs in the sense of extraterrestrial craft? - or just objects in the sky you could not identify?

I am curious if people's sightings are purely visual? Or if there is a deeper level of presence experienced.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - dreamoftheiris - 09-29-2021

When I was first beginning to awaken, I recalled having a lot of synchronicities including various books and channeled material (Law of One included) being brought into my life. I was working on a movie being shot around my area and it was an overnight shoot. The shoot was happening in a fairly remote area. That night, there was a heavy overcast and no stars were visible.

During lunch, I recalled feeling "spacey", almost psychedelic feeling which was unusual. I didn't think much about it at the time. After lunch, myself and another person were tasked with moving a heavy door.

I recalled feeling like I should look up in the sky. When I did, I saw this brilliant orange light that was hovering just below the clouds. I thought the grips had a light pointing up at the sky that was causing it so initially, I just thought it was neat. It was this pure orange color and was shimmering like a star almost. I'd never seen something that pure of color before, it was quite beautiful.

I then realized what I was looking at and my eyes widened and the UFO suddenly did a 360 and zoomed away at an incredible speed which left a trail behind it. Of course, I told everyone I could that night and no one believed me lol.

I kept thinking for years that maybe that UFO was curious about what we were doing, but the timing of its appearance was during a time when I was just beginning to "wake up" and I think that maybe it was there for me specifically to encourage me to keep going.

Was an interesting experience nonetheless.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Nikki - 09-29-2021

@dreamoftheiris

Usually when they show themselves, they are talking to your soul. It usually is the beginning of the seeking of truth leading to love. How long it takes is up to us, how deep is our sleep. I have a great love for our star brothers and sisters. They are beings of light and here to serve and lead us back to the original Thought of the Creator, which is love. This is what we are and they are helping us to remember what we already know within. Even though you may not see their crafts, they know you and are with you.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - flofrog - 09-29-2021

(09-28-2021, 09:46 PM)omcasey Wrote: Flofrog,

Is it your feeling that these were UFOs in the sense of extraterrestrial craft? - or just objects in the sky you could not identify?

I am curious if people's sightings are purely visual? Or if there is a deeper level of presence experienced.

o casey, definitely crafts.. lol, and afterwards this incredible peaceful joyful feeling..

except for all these wives who were like totally immersed into their own worries and hubbies issues, which was so hilarious  BigSmile

But the feeling lingering afterwards was just… awesome !

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Margan - 09-30-2021

I saw one on the night sky when I was still living in Munich. I looked out the window and saw this object - bright like a star, making unusual movements across the sky, zigzaggin. Then all of a sudden it disappeared. At that time I knew a person working at the Munich observatory and asked him if there had been any unusual sky phenomena that night and described what I had seen. He checked the official reports and said "nothing". I said "Must have been a Ufo then" and he agreed.
Then I had the most incredible sighting in a dream! It was a very vivid unusual dream, one that lingers in your memory and refreshes you long after awakening-
my dad who had recently passed away was in that dream too. I saw an incredibly beautiful golden UFO in the night sky and it looked like two interwoven golden rings (?) that were turning around each other. It hovered above the neighborhood that I grew up in with my whole family (I did not live there anymore at the time of the dream)
My dad was somehow connected with the UFO and we talked.
Years later I saw THE EXACT SAME UFO I HAD SEEN IN MY DREAM IN AN EPISODE OF "ANCIENT ALIENS"......
it blew me away.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - flofrog - 09-30-2021

(09-30-2021, 02:52 AM)Margan Wrote: My dad was somehow connected with the UFO and we talked.
Years later I saw THE EXACT SAME UFO I HAD SEEN IN MY DREAM IN AN EPISODE OF "ANCIENT ALIENS"......
it blew me away.

lol Margan, I know at least two other people who saw a UFO that they would then see, later, in a film episode..  so cool and so fun !

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - David_1 - 10-01-2021

This topic makes me just a wee bit sad because I have not seen any for some years.  I am old.  I rarely go outside much anymore after dark.
    So, I want to write some encouragement for those who wish to have experiences with UFOs.  Understand that some UFOs are built by humans, using technologies not yet in public view.
    Secondly, understand that there are negative individuals on Earth who world be glad to shoot down a UFO to get access to off-world technology from the resulting crash.  As a result, often the occupants of a UFO would be in great danger if they were to appear close up in their fully physical condition.
    In reply to the topic, I have seen hundreds of UFOs during my life, sometimes more than a dozen on the same night.  Most of those delightful experiences took place when I was in a small group of others who were also wishing to see them.  Why did we see so many?  Because we invited them!
    The universe is designed around free will.  Most UFOs are from higher than 3rd density.  They are telepathic.  They can know your thoughts and wishes if you invite them to know your thoughts and wishes.  So, get a few friends, go outside when dark and you have a good view of the sky.  One good way is to form a circle of chairs facing outward, so that someone in the group is looking at each part of the sky.  Cover yourself with a blanket if it is chilly!  After you are comfortable and you are willing to stay for some time, each person should focus on thinking, “If you are positively oriented service-to-others, I would be delighted to see you, and I invite you to become visible to me in a way that is safe for both of us.”  If you ask them to become visible is a way that is safe for both them and you, what they look like when you see them might surprise you.  They certainly did not all look alike!
    One of my most memorable sightings was one time I was walking slowly alone in a forest perhaps 30 meters away from anyone else in our group.  I had just wanted to be alone for a short while and had walked away from our group.  Around my feet on the ground within a few meters appeared four bright beams of light, red, green, blue, and white.  They swirled around my feet for some seconds.  I was very surprised, and I looked around, thinking, who is shining colorful flashlights at my feet?  Then I realized and thought, “Oh, none of my friends are here.  I am alone.  Thanks!”  As soon as I thought “Thanks!” they disappeared.
    Don’t forget that your personal angels are near you all the time, although it is very unlikely that you will ever see them unless you are in great physical need.  However, they are delighted if you recognize their presence, and ask or thank them for their assistance.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Ming the Merciful - 10-07-2021

If anyone has encountered a UFO(s), then this is a must watch video. I recently joined the "5th Kind" Website and if you want to see a different slant on Biblical interpretation and the Sumerian connection, then it is highly recommended. It has gotten beyond the point of just having an open-mind and we should look at the scenario realistically. As much as I am a firm believer in the "Law of One", that too must be looked at realistically, and another perspective. The question arises regarding the "Annunaki" and "Earth Seeding", and the creation of Humanity. We can be dogmatic and believe in a Spiritual undertone in the background of Human development, (or), observing the same scenario from another perspective. Not that I am denying the "Law of One", (per se). There is also the counterargument that there is more than one Alien Species involved in our distant history, and we cannot deny anything that is possibly related.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Nikki - 10-07-2021

@Ming the Merciful: Even though I have not listened to the video, I will. Yes, we are seeded by beings that are connected to the Creator/Source. The word "Annunaki" means aliens, many factions like you say, there was and are more than one alien species involved. There is much more to know if one searches, the truth must come to the light and it will and is showing its beautiful face. Keep seeking, you will find, they are our star brothers and sisters. Gave joy to read you post, thank you.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Nikki - 10-16-2021

This is interesting - could it be? Mysterious radio waves are radiating from an unknown object at the heart of the Milky Way.

https://news.yahoo.com/mysterious-radio-waves-radiating-unknown-095100738.html

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Jow - 10-17-2021

I have, and moreso frequently for the recent past since I moved from the city

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Foresight - 10-17-2021

(09-19-2021, 07:18 PM)Dtris Wrote: What was the effect?

When I was around 10 years old my whole family saw a UFO, somehow I missed it while lying in a field with my brother and cousins. I do vaguely remember it flying away. I don't know if that started anything but I was always interested in the paranormal and unusual phenomena.

In high school I saw one very close, while driving down a road at night I saw a craft. Didn't initially give it a second thought as there is a lot of air traffic where I live. When it wasn't moving much I assumed it was a helicopter. Then when driving underneath it I realized there was no sound. So I slowed down to a near stop and looked and clearly saw a flying saucer shaped craft with blue windows at the base of the top dome. I then took off as fast as my crappy slant 6 engine could move.

That probably influenced my choices as it was around that time I became interested in the occult, more interested in the paranormal, and eventually found David Wilcock and the Law of One.

I went for years without seeing another UFO. Last year in the spring I began meditating regularly, instead of the off an on I had always done. I also started taking better care of myself, and on one morning I saw another UFO during the day this time while driving down the highway.

This time it was more of a confirmation. It was like a wave from a friend. I knew I was on the right track.

What about you?

As far as I understand on this awakening path;

people who somehow wake up,

by appearing to people who are looking for themselves and who want to learn.

You are not alone, they may be showing up to show their support.

I think this could be as a vision, as a dream, and as a physical object, namely UFO.

We are living in a slow-played version of a finished story or a story where everything we see in this life has been set up without any problems beforehand.

You realize that everything we see looks as it should.

The reason is that it is an experience to be taken from everything that appears.

every second is full of experience, feeling and emotion.

If we take the necessary lesson from this experience and feeling, emotions and look outside.

In fact, we see that life is a perfect simulation.

so I know that we are not alone in this world and in the universe.

they are simply extremely respectful of our lives and experiences on this earth.

And when necessary and when we ask for help, they help out with love and light.

stay with love and light.

RE: Have you seen a UFO? - Ufo84 - 10-19-2021

I research everything related to ancient history and archeology, ancient sacred texts, UFO and alien encounters and unsolved mysteries.

My focus is more on the ancient sacred texts, that is, the Bible and yoga. I have also explored the non-physical phenomenon in prayer and meditation. I practice this stuff and I can assure you that the results are amazing.

Also, I work on this site: https://ufoalieni.it/
UfoAlieni is a brand new news organization seeking to inspire outside the box of thinking. We approach archeology and history from a different perspective. The ufo alien Team is a group of people seeking to uncover hidden messages embedded in our past. Its time to start thinking out of the box, open your mind, and open your hearts. The information is there, it is up to us to receive and digest it in a positive way.