Bring4th
6D wanderers' SMC - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 6D wanderers' SMC (/showthread.php?tid=19491)

6D wanderers' SMC - flow - 09-25-2021

Ra said.
Quote:...I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis...

do we know the names of these 2 other six density social memory complexes who aided South America and Atlantis?

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - Dtris - 09-25-2021

The south america one is most likely related to Quexacoatyl or another of their mythological gods.

However there was found a family of mummies that are speculated to be alien remains. The DNA tests came back as 98.5% human, which has them saying it is a new form of human. But we know from Ra that a large number of aliens would be able to walk among us without issue, so the DNA is not unreasonable, and that 1.5% unknown is a big deal since that is around the same variance in most species of mammals.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/06/official-dna-results-for-perus-three-fingered-alien-mummy/

The pictures may show what the group that aided south america looked like when taking physical form.

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - YinYang - 09-26-2021

(09-25-2021, 12:12 PM)flow Wrote: Ra said.
Quote:...I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis...

do we know the names of these 2 other six density social memory complexes who aided South America and Atlantis?

Well, if memory serves me correctly, Don didn't ask. But if the book Dweller Of Two Planets by Frederick Spencer Oliver is to be believed, then the Atlanteans referred to their Supreme God as Incal, and Incal was also their word for the sun.

And since one of the Atlantean groups fled to Peru, we can then assume that they were the Incas, or the Incas were at least influenced by those fleeing Atlantis, hence the same terminology and overlapping beliefs.

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - flofrog - 09-27-2021

That's right Don didn't ask.
it'really interesting, and moving, to see how the faces of the Andes Peruvians are so similar to the faces of Tibetans...Blush

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - flofrog - 09-27-2021

(09-25-2021, 07:40 PM)Dtris Wrote: The south america one is most likely related to Quexacoatyl or another of their mythological gods.

However there was found a family of mummies that are speculated to be alien remains. The DNA tests came back as 98.5% human, which has them saying it is a new form of human. But we know from Ra that a large number of aliens would be able to walk among us without issue, so the DNA is not unreasonable, and that 1.5% unknown is a big deal since that is around the same variance in most species of mammals.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/06/official-dna-results-for-perus-three-fingered-alien-mummy/

The pictures may show what the group that aided south america looked like when taking physical form.

Thank you Dtris,  that Paul Seaburn is an interesting guy and... with a  keen sense of humor...

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - flow - 09-28-2021

(09-27-2021, 08:39 PM)flofrog Wrote: ...to see how the faces of the Andes Peruvians are so similar to the faces of Tibetans...Blush

that is most probably because STS Atlanteans had 3 groups which moved to Tibet, Peru and Turkey

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - YinYang - 09-28-2021

(09-27-2021, 08:39 PM)flofrog Wrote: That's right Don didn't ask.
it'really interesting, and moving, to see how the faces of the Andes Peruvians are so similar to the faces of Tibetans...Blush

Oh yeah definitely, strong resemblance between the two! It's so long ago now (even further back than Egypt's golden age), and racial mixing happens quite quickly, yet the only really noticeable difference between the two are the Asian eyes of the Tibetans.

Another book I've read about Atlantis was The Wheel of Rebirth by H.K. Challoner, but it doesn't go too much into detail about Atlantean society like Dweller of Two Planets does. She claims to have accessed information about her past lives, in particular her Atlantean life where she was a black magician along with a group of black magicians who were responsible for the destruction of Atlantis. The book is more about her long, long journey back into the light (going through all the subsequent incarnations), and the eventual alleviation of the immense karma they've accrued because of their Atlantean lives. Great book by the way, a real page turner!

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - flofrog - 09-28-2021

(09-28-2021, 06:26 AM)flow Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 08:39 PM)flofrog Wrote: ...to see how the faces of the Andes Peruvians are so similar to the faces of Tibetans...Blush

that is most probably because STS Atlanteans had 3 groups which moved to Tibet, Peru and Turkey

Exactly flow..... 
When my children had just finished high school,  we decided to do  a few trips for trekking which we loved, so we were lucky enough to go to Peru and then China/Tibet. At the time I had not read yet the Ra material. When we were first in Peru, I said to my kids its funny how the faces of native Indians here remind me of tibetan monks... and they rolled their eyes. 
A year later we managed to go to China and small parts of Tibet, and then my kids agreed...and then a few years later I read Ra for the first time and... I laughed....

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - flow - 09-28-2021

i made a typo it is STO not STS groups...

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - Nikki - 10-05-2021

I am still reading the Law of One books and wondering if Ra ever mentioned the Pleiadians or Nordics? Believe they were involved in Atlantis' history. Apparently they are an ancient cousin to humanity.

RE: 6D wanderers' SMC - flow - 10-07-2021

they didn't afaik