Bring4th
The Radio Secrets of DNA - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Radio Secrets of DNA (/showthread.php?tid=19499)

The Radio Secrets of DNA - EnergyGem - 09-30-2021

A fascinating video on the secrets of DNA.

"Very few people know that in the universe there exists unlimited high density/frequency energy, and our human body has the ability to resonate with these energies, it is just not well understood by modern science. In this video we will introduce several very astonishing experiments to explain the problem, and we are going to talk about the virus from a totally different perspective and a little-known way to eliminate it.":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZSie5VOe4&ab_channel=ZhengJianVideos

RE: The Radio Secrets of DNA - Nikki - 10-01-2021

That was beautiful video, it explained and but together the teachings of The Law of One and words (thoughts). It talks about love and light, the energy, the vibrations, etc. With this information you can see the damage that is done to our spiritual and physical being by fear. I have always said love the virus, love everything. FALUN DAFA HAO, ZHEN SHAN REN HAO

RE: The Radio Secrets of DNA - EnergyGem - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 07:17 PM)Nikki Wrote: That was beautiful video, it explained and but together the teachings of The Law of One and words (thoughts).  It talks about love and light, the energy, the vibrations, etc.  With this information you can see the damage that is done to our spiritual and physical being by fear.  I have always said love the virus, love everything.  FALUN DAFA HAO,  ZHEN SHAN REN HAO

Glad you found it insightful Nikki. Yes, our state of mind plays such a huge effect on or whole body and health. People don't realize how powerful thoughts can be and what a profound impact it has on the world. If everyone raised their thoughts and vibration the world would be a very different place. Smile

RE: The Radio Secrets of DNA - tadeus - 10-03-2021

There is an interesting book from Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl: The scalar wave war

Quote:The field theory according to Meyl gets along without postulates and nevertheless allows a new interpretation of several basic phenomena of electrical engineering and atomic physics and leads to plausible interpretations of several physical experiments which could not be explained within the framework of the previous theory. For example, the quantum properties of elementary particles can be calculated exactly in the vortex interpretation. Also, many neutrino experiments are explainable if neutrinos are not understood as particles but as vortex fields. According to this, even an energy-technical use would be conceivable in the form of neutrino power. The "dielectric losses of a capacitor" turn out to be vortex losses, and with respect to environmental compatibility, the corrected theory yields new essential aspects on the subject of electro-smog.

Since the presented theory is based on an extension of Maxwell's theory, it includes the classical theory as a special case, which means that all classical physical laws remain valid. From the extended point of view of the potential vortices the physical world view objectifies itself, so that the objectivity theory after Meyl pushes itself equally beside the Einstein's relativity theory, which explains in addition to the interactions also what temperature is, what previous theories are not able to do. The "field theory" has been published several times peer reviewed.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

He describes the theoretical foundations of the inventions of nicola tesla and have made experiments to prove them.
One of the experiments show how to heal different diseases just by transferring the correct information via scalar waves.

In this book he mainly describes that scalar waves are already in usage as weapon such as psychotronic mind control.
With such weapons he was attacked after he publishes his knowledge.

There are much videos out there from his lectures.

RE: The Radio Secrets of DNA - Diana - 10-03-2021

(10-03-2021, 06:37 AM)tadeus Wrote: There is an interesting book from Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl: The scalar wave war...
He describes the theoretical foundations of the inventions of nicola tesla and have made experiments to prove them.
One of the experiments show how to heal different diseases just by transferring the correct information via scalar waves.

In this book he mainly describes that scalar waves are already in usage as weapon such as psychotronic mind control.
With such weapons he was attacked after he publishes his knowledge.

There are much videos out there from his lectures.

Thanks for the link.

Back in the 90s I read an abstract of an experiment done with a fruiting plant (I recall it was a raspberry plant). The researchers projected a holographic image of a healthy raspberry plant onto a diseased raspberry plant. This healed the diseased plant and where the hologram was projected new healthy growth was induced.

It was some time after that I heard Wilcock talking about it, and so I looked it up again. The abstract I read was gone, and debunkers were doing their thing on the subject. In any case, I remember thinking at the time that this was huge and had such enormous healing implications. The abstract was dated circa 1991. And now after all these years, with the original abstract buried, where are we in developing really out-of-the-box healing modalities? 

And so it goes.

RE: The Radio Secrets of DNA - EnergyGem - 10-04-2021

Interesting stuff guys. It's just like Tesla said:

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”