Bring4th
2010.12.10 "In the Now" Responses - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research's Law of One Podcast (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: "In the Now" BlogTalkRadio Show Archive (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 2010.12.10 "In the Now" Responses (/showthread.php?tid=1950)

2010.12.10 "In the Now" Responses - transiten - 12-04-2010

Moderator note: posts split from the Submitting Questions thread.

Well hi

Just want to tell you mercury is going retrograde so expect some communictiondelays, computorproblems etc but also old friends and items popping up!

Just came from divinecosmos over here and the sec i left DC there was music conducted by David WilcoxBigSmile Las tpost i made here was about Aaron having spelled David Wilcocks name wrong..sync sync-i woner what my higher self is trying to tell me?

One of my dreams would be to meet all of those i've made contact with here and on DC in real life and we would invite Keisha Crowther "Little Grandmother" to lead a ceremony and i would lead a circledance "The Earth is our Mother" and "Here i walk in beauty"

The Earth is our mother we must take care of her
Heyana Hoyana Heyana

The holy ground we walk upon with every step we take
Heyana Hoyana Heyana

Here i walk in beauty
Beauty is before me
Beauty is behind me
Above me and below me

Little Grandmother placed a crystal in the north of Sweden some month ago and was interviewed on mainstream radio!

Now they sing Verdi "The prisoners choire" we're goiong to shake these bars both mental emotional and physical and become FREE!

I'm fighting a depression the best way i can forgive me if i've been overly suspiscious!

Oh my God! Now Amazing grace is played! Thankyou All!

Transiten

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Shemaya - 12-05-2010

Hi Transiten,

I find that connecting with nature has been good for me to overcome depression and lower energies too. Here is an exercise I just got in my e-mail from my fiend and mentor Tracie Nichols who is a nature intuitive:

This week, Gaia asked me to dig out a message from a council of oak trees that I'd recorded last autumn and share it with you. She wanted you all to particularly note the practice they are suggesting..."So often we are called upon when strength is needed -- when wisdom is needed. Today we are here to remind you of the strength that comes from knowing what brings you joy. Knowing the strength that arises from being aligned with your passions, and knowing how they can best serve your community and loved ones. Simple words. Known ideas. Are you practicing them?

If this eludes you, be gentle with yourself. Find some oak trees, or any tree beings who are near. Even an image of tree beings will work. Now begin to breathe, and notice your feet feeling more firmly planted on the earth. Yes, stand up if it feels right! Keep breathing and allowing your awareness to reach toward the tree. Feel the tree reaching towards you. Become aware of the depth of your breathing expanding, become aware of a sense of belonging, stability, and restful awareness. Now listen to yourself. What is your deepest joy? How can that serve your community? Doing this frequently will allow you to discover your joy and remain present to this discovery through your days. We support each other, humans and trees, when we co-create moments of discovery…”

With deep love and appreciation,
Tracie

Alchemy for the Earth

Also, if you can get to the source of the depression and heal/ clear/ integrate it , that is a good thing. Are you taking any steps to heal ?

I have some ideas if you are interested.

PeaceHeart

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - Ashim - 12-05-2010

(12-04-2010, 06:16 AM)transiten Wrote: Well hi

Just want to tell you mercury is going retrograde so expect some communictiondelays, computorproblems etc but also old friends and items popping up!

Just came from divinecosmos over here and the sec i left DC there was music conducted by David WilcoxBigSmile Las tpost i made here was about Aaron having spelled David Wilcocks name wrong..sync sync-i woner what my higher self is trying to tell me?

One of my dreams would be to meet all of those i've made contact with here and on DC in real life and we would invite Keisha Crowther "Little Grandmother" to lead a ceremony and i would lead a circledance "The Earth is our Mother" and "Here i walk in beauty"

The Earth is our mother we must take care of her
Heyana Hoyana Heyana

The holy ground we walk upon with every step we take
Heyana Hoyana Heyana

Here i walk in beauty
Beauty is before me
Beauty is behind me
Above me and below me

Little Grandmother placed a crystal in the north of Sweden some month ago and was interviewed on mainstream radio!

Now they sing Verdi "The prisoners choire" we're goiong to shake these bars both mental emotional and physical and become FREE!

I'm fighting a depression the best way i can forgive me if i've been overly suspiscious!

Oh my God! Now Amazing grace is played! Thankyou All!

Transiten

The most uplifting post that I have ever seen.
Thanks and good luck Transiten.

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - transiten - 12-05-2010

Well thankyou too Ashim!

Just realized this is a thread about asking Carla questions...well mercury has a tendency to pop up in unexpected places while retrograde...now time switched to 22.22 as my higher self made check the time on my computer.

Will go to the archives and listen.

Transiten
Schemaya thanks for your concern!

Actually stood under a hughe weeping willow we have on our backyard and did just that...weep

I've been working a lot with depressions that i've had but i'm open to everything helpful, you know i've got a lot of friends with emotional problems too...

Transiten

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - transiten - 12-11-2010

Goodmorning!

Great show, great answersAngel Talking about "old friends" popping up delivering answers to questions you never askedBigSmile Typical mercury's way of playing pranks just because i happened to unintentionally post in this thread...

Thankyou Monica for acting as the "Mercurial retrograde messenger"

Listened in the middle of the night since my dog woke me up and wanted to poo, and i was sooo happy because lately he's been doing that indoors since he's old and has arthritis plus some neurogical problem. But since he started to drink Kangenwater one year ago he is much much better (i had planned to "send him to dogheaven" last Christmas) I also treat him with and intrasound apparatus "Novafon" which seems to have ameliorated the neurogical problem.

The second i started the post the broadcasting almost muted...mercury retrograde remember? Actually that's one of my fav's always something unexpected happening breaking dull routines and also quite easy for pple to notice even if not into astrology.

Carla really manages to reconcile the opposites! Anyway as for me my fear would have had some other target hadn't it been difficult aspects in astrology and she describes very well the way i try to handle charts and transits, as a way to put on the proper clothes as stormy weather is forecast.

It's also a tool to get to know yourself, potentials, shadow and all even if there are other ways of course. I actually have one potential "feartransit" at the moment: Saturn conjunct Neptune, when things may seem gloomier than they are but that can at best be used at clearing away what impedes your spiritual development and develop service to others...

Carlas issue with the "undesired" landlord i have surely been struggling with, tell you later, must capture the sun, slept late, going to a churh concert "A star is shining"...now the sound came back with another sync...tell you later

Hearttransiten
(12-11-2010, 05:48 AM)transiten Wrote: Goodmorning!

Great show, great answersAngel Talking about "old friends" popping up delivering answers to questions you never askedBigSmile Typical mercury's way of playing pranks just because i happened to unintentionally post in this thread...

Thankyou Monica for acting as the "Mercurial retrograde messenger"

Listened in the middle of the night since my dog woke me up and wanted to poo, and i was sooo happy because lately he's been doing that indoors since he's old and has arthritis plus some neurogical problem. But since he started to drink Kangenwater one year ago he is much much better (i had planned to "send him to dogheaven" last Christmas) I also treat him with and intrasound apparatus "Novafon" which seems to have ameliorated the neurogical problem.

The second i started the post the broadcasting almost muted...mercury retrograde remember? Actually that's one of my fav's always something unexpected happening breaking dull routines and also quite easy for pple to notice even if not into astrology.

Carla really manages to reconcile the opposites! Anyway as for me my fear would have had some other target hadn't it been difficult aspects in astrology and she describes very well the way i try to handle charts and transits, as a way to put on the proper clothes as stormy weather is forecast.

It's also a tool to get to know yourself, potentials, shadow and all even if there are other ways of course. I actually have one potential "feartransit" at the moment: Saturn conjunct Neptune, when things may seem gloomier than they are but that can at best be used at clearing away what impedes your spiritual development and develop service to others...

Carlas issue with the "undesired" landlord i have surely been struggling with, tell you later, must capture the sun, slept late, going to a churh concert "A star is shining"...now the sound came back with another sync...tell you later

transiten

..i was listening to the radio, but thanks to the muting i could concentrate on writing my post....
Mercury retrograde also is doing things over and over again, posting the same thing twiceTongue

How do i go about erasing my post next time it happens?

transiten

RE: Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" - transiten - 12-11-2010

Hello

Don't intend to turn this into an astrologythread but fyi notice the confusion around Wikileaks, Paypal, Visa etc shut down for payments, an antisionist journalist that denies the holocaust has delivered information to Wikileaks...disinformation is rampant....

Those who debunk astrology say, yes but it's because of hackers, beacuase of the weather, because i, you, they acted in a certain way...YES of course there's all kinds of casual reasons for everything here on earth and that's what astrology is mirroring "As above, so below"...Just don't blame the mirror for what you see. And because the checkerboard is set up in a certain way in this moment the tendency for certain moves are more likely than others.

The more the collective is involved and the less conscious it is the easier it is to predict the outcome=future. In the medieval times as pple were not as aware of psychology and individuation it was easier to predict someones destiny.

But destiny and karma is also possible to change during life as a person becomes more conscious, but the energies at play in a persons chart trapped in the moment of birth will still be there and hard aspects will manifest in a more positive way.

transiten = the transit in swedish