Bring4th
Harvest 17.29 - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Harvest 17.29 (/showthread.php?tid=19500)

Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 09-30-2021

======== updated 4/22/2022 ========
Thanks to helps from lots of people! Below is summary of my latest understanding about transition to 4th density. Hope it is helpful.

Destiny of human on Earth
A three-way split (see 63.9):
1. Positive polarity harvestable remains on Earth as fourth-density, small amount.
2. Negative polarity harvestable goes to another fourth-density planet.
3. The rest unharvestable goes to another third-density planet.

Timeline
1. Earth started transition to 4th density in around 2011.
See 17.29
2. The process will last 140~150 years (Quo), 100~700 years (Ra)
See https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2016/0206, 40.8
3. All third-density physical bodies to go through death to inhabit 4th-density.
See 63.20
4. There are ~60 million wanderers here at this moment to help on the transition, like Don, Carla, Jim.
See 12.28, 12.32
5. There are 4th body/mind/spirit density entities around us now, but invisible to us. Once transition is finished, they will show.
See 12.17

Earth will go through destructions like earthquakes, storms, volcanic eruptions, pole shift.
See chapter 5 of https://www.llresearch.org/library/voices-of-the-confederation

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me.”
From bible

Prepare ourselves!

RE: Harvest 17.29 - ada - 10-01-2021

I think they just mean that those who are not incarnate when the harvest takes place will be included in the harvest, perhaps Ra wanted to clarify this in general. The harvest could very well take place in another 100 years.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 10-01-2021

(10-01-2021, 12:37 AM)ada Wrote: I think they just mean that those who are not incarnate when the harvest takes place will be included in the harvest, perhaps Ra wanted to clarify this in general. The harvest could very well take place in another 100 years.

Thanks for the idea! I see. You might be right. After harvest taking place, earth is a 4th density planet. So naturally, people incarnated here is of 4th density.

Also, figured out answer to my second question. During incarnation, entity basically can't go beyond the density what it is deserved to be.
"The spirit complex of each harvested entity moves along the line of light until
the light grows too glaring, at which time the entity stops." (6.14)

So there is no shortcut for harvestSmile The only thing we can do is to improve our score in harvestability.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - David_1 - 10-01-2021

My personal thoughts are that since the Creator is very loving, an individual will only incarnate in a density that is compatible with their amount of light.  I believe the harvest is taking place now, that it is ongoing, and that each of us will be harvested when we die.
    Wanderers can request to incarnate at a level below their natural situation, which is why some of them are incarnating on Earth now as infants to assist our transition to 4th density.
    I believe Earth is currently changing to a 4th density positive planet.  As a result, each person that dies on this planet has three options, depending on their nature of light at the time of death.  Those that die at 4th density positive will reincarnate on Earth unless they are wanderers AND wish to return home.  The few who are 4th density negative will reincarnate on a negative planet, not on Earth.  Those who have not made the choice will reincarnate on a 3rd density planet other than Earth to continue their spiritual development, unless they perhaps are so close to 4th density now that they may be given another chance here on Earth for their life to decide.
    Because of this transformation of Earth, I believe that currently few children are being born who are of the strongly negative orientation, since the coming light on Earth would be incompatible with their nature.  As a result, I think Earth is in transition where the strongly negative will decrease in number, and Earth will become a more loving planet.
    Another side effect is that because those strongly negative will be unable to return, as well as those who have not yet made the choice, the population of this planet will be declining.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - Patrick - 10-01-2021

I'll share my notes on the harvest. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...Eventually, your planet will no longer be able to sustain the evolutionary energy necessary to live a third-density life. Once this has occurred and there are no longer any third-density entities dwelling on the planet, fourth density will indeed become able not only to interpenetrate third density but to appear. At this point in its development, all of fourth density chooses not to appear. It chooses to remain as an unseen energy in order to allow the third-density entities to complete their patterns...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2007/2007_0731.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...We would suggest that the possibility/probability vortices at this time indicate that each entity to whom we speak shall live out his natural physical life, die a natural death, and then walk the steps of light to see whether he has graduated from third grade or density in this school of souls, or whether he shall have to repeat the grade...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0609.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...it is within the self that the transition shall truly occur. That which occurs at harvest is within the self; that which occurs within the planet, although interesting, is a separate subject from the one which might well be considered far more interesting to the self. And that is that it is likely that this lifetime or at the very most, for those who die soon from the physical body, one more lifetime, shall be the last opportunity before graduation to refine the polarity of self to the point at which you the seeker might accept the quality of light which is the native light in fourth density...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...One reason there is no need to fear these changes is that these changes are largely non-physical. As the questioner expressed the question, it was clear that the questioner was aware that they take place in the unseen realms, the inner planes. Therefore, while these changes are absolutely radical and revolutionary, they are not changes that will affect life as you know it on planet Earth. Consensus reality shall reflect only shadows of these changes...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0101.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...It is very likely—and we are looking only at probability vortices, not actual predictions—that your people will not only be able to live out their current incarnations here but that there will be enough energy within third density to maintain third-density bodies and the energies of evolution, in terms of the spirit, for some of your time, perhaps as many as a hundred or a hundred and fifty of your years. It is difficult but not impossible to predict with any accuracy what shall occur with your people. However, the time of third density for doing third-density work is virtually over...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1985/1985_0818.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...we may use an analogy further utilizing the concept of the school with the grades that represent the levels of understanding or densities of experience. In your third-density illusion, each experience is a question—each experience is the same question. There is only one question on this test which you call life. It is reflected in each experience. The question is, “Do you see love in this experience?” In some degree the seeker will see love in each experience; in some degree the seeker will not. As the seeker is able to answer each experience question with an answer that approaches one hundred percent “Yes,” the seeker is polarizing in the positive sense. We may report that the good news of the test is that fifty-one percent is passing. When the seeker is able to answer each answer to a level of fifty-one percent of experiencing and seeing love, the seeker is then of a polarized enough nature to move into the fourth-density grade in the octave of creation that you now experience. The seeker, then, has achieved the minimum polarization that will allow it to withstand the greater intensity of energy available within the fourth-density class.

Without at least the ability to see love in fifty-one percent of one’s perceptions and experiences, the energy available in the fourth-density class would be too much for the circuit of the seeker who had not yet sufficiently regularized or polarized its being in order that its circuits not be blown, shall we say, as the greater intensity of light became the reality for the seeker...

Quote:63.8 Questioner: I would like to continue with the questions about the fact that in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energies will be activated; yellow, blue, etc. being in potentiation. Right now, we have green energies activated. They have been activated for the last 45 years. I am wondering about the transition through this period so that the green is totally activated and the yellow is in potentiation. What will we lose as the yellow goes from activation into potentiation, and what will we gain as green comes into total activation, and what is the process?

Ra: I am Ra. It is misleading to speak of gains and losses when dealing with the subject of the cycle’s ending and the green-ray cycle beginning upon your sphere. It is to be kept in the forefront of the faculties of intelligence that there is one creation in which there is no loss. There are progressive cycles for experiential use by entities. We may now address your query.

As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

Meanwhile there is another sphere, congruent to a great extent with yellow ray, forming. This fourth-density sphere coexists with first, second, and third. It is of a denser nature due to the rotational core atomic aspects of its material. We have discussed this subject with you.

The fourth-density entities which incarnate at this space/time are fourth density in the view of experience but are incarnating in less dense vehicles due to desire to experience and aid in the birth of fourth density upon this plane.

You may note that fourth-density entities have a great abundance of compassion.

Quote:20.6 Questioner: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle; the change from second to third density: this, you said, occurred in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.
I am aware of the physics of Dewey B. Larson, who states that all is motion or vibration. Am I correct in assuming that the basic vibration, which makes up the physical world as we experience it, changes, thus creating a different set of parameters, shall I say, in this short period of time between density changes allowing for the new type of vehicle? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - Nikki - 10-01-2021

Good topic, was thinking about this lately as well. I, like @David_1 believe we are the the state of Harvest now. It is a desire of the each one of us, which will we choose, to love the darkness or the light. It still stings in my heart that so many of our brothers and sisters are suffering and many that will in the near future. Insanity is what I see playing out on the matrix of this illusion called earth. At the same time realize change cannot be built on a foundation that is rotten. Everything we know or think we know, will collapse.

In the book that I am reading now, "Voices of the Confederation" which are the teachings of this forum, a channellings states that what we do during this time, what we choose to love the light or the darkness will determine our harvest or not. Neither is right or wrong, the desire of those here and before us will be given by the Creator under free will. We will all lose our physical bodies or we cannot move the the 4th density.

There is a quote in the book that does seem to give the answers we are looking for at this time.
"Now therefore whoso becometh a member of my kingdom shall practice light but whoso practiceth darkness, will depart away from my kingdom of his own accord." - Oahspe

Thanks for all the inputs! I took a look of all of them, and sharing my understanding with you.

1. Earth started transition to 4th density in around 2011.
2. The process will last 100~150 years.
3. During the process, earth is becoming more and more inhabitable for 3rd densities (is global warming part of it?).
4. All earth 7.9B population will die in the next 100~150 years. And gradually no more 3rd density entity will be incarnated here. Population will be smaller and smaller until to zero (it is happening, and birth rate is lower and lower as well.).
5. There are wanders here at this moment to help on the transition. Since they are using 3rd density bodies, visible to us. But it may be not easy to recognize them.
6. There are 4th body/mind/spirit density entities around us now, but invisible to us. Once transition is finished, they will show.
7. None of the visible people around us is 4th body/mind/spirit density. It is so until transition is finished.
8. 4th density body will be different from what we have now (should be quite different, just like human vs ape).

Please correct me if I am wrong.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 01-03-2022

Added message from another book "Many lives, many master" above. It is important message to all humans on Earth. Everyone should read it.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - unity100 - 01-08-2022

Harvest happened in 2011 per the information that Ra explicitly expressed. The rest is the transition. Transition is not the harvest.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 01-09-2022

(01-08-2022, 03:18 AM)unity100 Wrote: Harvest happened in 2011 per the information that Ra explicitly expressed. The rest is the transition. Transition is not the harvest.

Thanks for the info, unity100! Somehow my understanding is different. Maybe I didn't check it close enough. Could you help point out which section this info is in, or add the quote here? thanks.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - Quincunx - 01-09-2022

-------

RE: Harvest 17.29 - zedro - 01-09-2022

There are no hard numbers or time limits, it's all a process and it's ongoing. RA has only ever given approximations for everything. People are polarizing still right now***, and those who have already help make the backdrop for those still in process.

Those who believe everything's set in stone already are most likely spiritually bypassing.

***edit: that should read, 'it should be assumed that people are polarizing still'

RE: Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 04-17-2022

(10-01-2021, 07:17 AM)David_1 Wrote: My personal thoughts are that since the Creator is very loving, an individual will only incarnate in a density that is compatible with their amount of light.  I believe the harvest is taking place now, that it is ongoing, and that each of us will be harvested when we die.
    Wanderers can request to incarnate at a level below their natural situation, which is why some of them are incarnating on Earth now as infants to assist our transition to 4th density.
    I believe Earth is currently changing to a 4th density positive planet.  As a result, each person that dies on this planet has three options, depending on their nature of light at the time of death.  Those that die at 4th density positive will reincarnate on Earth unless they are wanderers AND wish to return home.  The few who are 4th density negative will reincarnate on a negative planet, not on Earth.  Those who have not made the choice will reincarnate on a 3rd density planet other than Earth to continue their spiritual development, unless they perhaps are so close to 4th density now that they may be given another chance here on Earth for their life to decide.
    Because of this transformation of Earth, I believe that currently few children are being born who are of the strongly negative orientation, since the coming light on Earth would be incompatible with their nature.  As a result, I think Earth is in transition where the strongly negative will decrease in number, and Earth will become a more loving planet.
    Another side effect is that because those strongly negative will be unable to return, as well as those who have not yet made the choice, the population of this planet will be declining.

@David_1, I am reading your post again. It resonates with me well. To summarize, for the new born on Earth, they are either:
1. Wanderers to help transition.
2. or fourth-density harvestable who choose to stay, with duel body activations.
3. or those so close to 4th density now they are given another chance for polarity choice.

Am I missing someone?

RE: Harvest 17.29 - Dtris - 04-17-2022

(04-17-2022, 12:31 AM)llseeker Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 07:17 AM)David_1 Wrote: My personal thoughts are that since the Creator is very loving, an individual will only incarnate in a density that is compatible with their amount of light.  I believe the harvest is taking place now, that it is ongoing, and that each of us will be harvested when we die.

@David_1, I am reading your post again. It resonates with me well. To summarize, for the new born on Earth, they are either:
1. Wanderers to help transition.
2. or fourth-density harvestable who choose to stay, with duel body activations.
3. or those so close to 4th density now they are given another chance for polarity choice.

Am I missing someone?

I agree with David_1 for the most part. I just disagree slightly in degree.

Ra gave the timeline for the transition from 3rd to 4th density as 100-700 Years. That would be the full transition as I read the sessions. Ra mentioned that there is a kind of Priority system in which those closest to reaching harvestability will be incarnated first. What I disagree with is that his post makes it sound as if everyone who is being born across the entire planet is either a wanderer or close to graduating. I am not nearly as optimistic. We only had 150 or so harvestable entities at the end of the 2nd cycle. I believe we will have many more than that now, but even so I doubt we would even be approaching 50% of the total incarnated population on earth now.

That means there is still plenty of bandwidth for entities who are newer or not as close to harvest to get in as many cram sessions as possible before the transition is complete.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 04-19-2022

@Dtris, thanks for your add-on! Do you mind to add quotes for below two?

"Ra gave the timeline for the transition from 3rd to 4th density as 100-700 Years."

What I saw is this material mentioned about 140~160 years from 2016.

I am Q’uo and I am aware of your query, my brother. The time of the passing of the earth into the fourth density cycle of experience occurred in that time period that many were speaking of for a great period of your time before hand, that is, the year 2012. In this year the time/space beingness of your planet became completely of fourth density nature, however, the space/time portion of your planet has been somewhat, shall we say, confused and laggardly in the collection of entities and their ability to make what you would call, the graduation, to point the needle of the compass in a solid and discrete fashion.

Thus, our suggestion that it would take approximately two additional incarnational periods, that incarnational period each being somewhere between 70 and 80 of your years, before the space/time continua was able match that of the time/space graduation into fourth density. Thus, you will see that there is some period of, shall we say, cleaning up of the mess that has been made upon your planet by the cultures that cannot seem to find a way home. This is the group of entities that will, in all likelihood, find it necessary to repeat the third density space/time master cycle of 75,000 years upon another third density planet.

"We only had 150 or so harvestable entities at the end of the 2nd cycle."

Ra said none is harvested at the end of the first two cycles. They are extremely small amount of harvestable people, but they chose to stay on Earth (14.15-14.17). I didn't see number there.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - Dtris - 04-20-2022

(04-19-2022, 05:39 PM)llseeker Wrote: @Dtris, thanks for your add-on! Do you mind to add quotes for below two?

"Ra gave the timeline for the transition from 3rd to 4th density as 100-700 Years."

What I saw is this material mentioned about 140~160 years from 2016.

I am Q’uo and I am aware of your query, my brother. The time of the passing of the earth into the fourth density cycle of experience occurred in that time period that many were speaking of for a great period of your time before hand, that is, the year 2012. In this year the time/space beingness of your planet became completely of fourth density nature, however, the space/time portion of your planet has been somewhat, shall we say, confused and laggardly in the collection of entities and their ability to make what you would call, the graduation, to point the needle of the compass in a solid and discrete fashion.

Thus, our suggestion that it would take approximately two additional incarnational periods, that incarnational period each being somewhere between 70 and 80 of your years, before the space/time continua was able match that of the time/space graduation into fourth density. Thus, you will see that there is some period of, shall we say, cleaning up of the mess that has been made upon your planet by the cultures that cannot seem to find a way home. This is the group of entities that will, in all likelihood, find it necessary to repeat the third density space/time master cycle of 75,000 years upon another third density planet.

"We only had 150 or so harvestable entities at the end of the 2nd cycle."

Ra said none is harvested at the end of the first two cycles. They are extremely small amount of harvestable people, but they chose to stay on Earth (14.15-14.17). I didn't see number there.

40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

22.10 Questioner: Approximately how many were harvestable out of the total number?

Ra: I am Ra. There were approximately one hundred fifty [150] entities harvestable.

I haven't read most of the Qu'o Material yet. Started from the beginning and am still in the 1980s since I have been so busy lately.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 04-22-2022

Dtris, thanks for the quotes! It is surprising so few entities are harvestable. And so touched that these great souls are willing to stay here and continue helping us.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - Dtris - 04-24-2022

(04-22-2022, 10:46 PM)llseeker Wrote: Dtris, thanks for the quotes! It is surprising so few entities are harvestable. And so touched that these great souls are willing to stay here and continue helping us.

NP. It was basically a single tribe somewhere. 150 is around the max size of individual tribes of hunter/gatherer cultures due to various reasons. Put in perspective that was 0.048% Of the incarnated entities at the time. That is the equivalent of 3.7mil people today. Or the population of a moderately large city. Lets hope our average is a bit higher this time.

RE: Harvest 17.29 - llseeker - 04-25-2022

(04-24-2022, 09:53 PM)Dtris Wrote:
(04-22-2022, 10:46 PM)llseeker Wrote: Dtris, thanks for the quotes! It is surprising so few entities are harvestable. And so touched that these great souls are willing to stay here and continue helping us.

NP. It was basically a single tribe somewhere. 150 is around the max size of individual tribes of hunter/gatherer cultures due to various reasons. Put in perspective that was 0.048% Of the incarnated entities at the time. That is the equivalent of 3.7mil people today. Or the population of a moderately large city. Lets hope our average is a bit higher this time.

Really? A single tribe? It looks you always can provide some info I don't know. I am using keyword search to find the part of my interests. With this way, I must neglect lots of important information there.
For the numbers, it seems to me proportional estimate based on today's population size may be quite off here. There is a reason why this group of people are from primitive tribe. Somehow, I feel people living in modern society are off track from original spiritual teachings. Quite pessimistic here, don't think we have so many harvestable people this time, probably still a few hundreds.