Bring4th
please, help me understand the passage - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: please, help me understand the passage (/showthread.php?tid=19522)

please, help me understand the passage - flow - 10-12-2021

Ra said:

They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately three thousand five hundred [3,500] years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.

Therefore, as is the case in all breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.

Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.

even though i understand every single word the total meaning fails me.
for example, "They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately three thousand five hundred [3,500] years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects." that sounds like a great thing, their message have been recorded and followed without much distortions.. but obviously it was something negative and i can not grasp what am i missing here?

RE: please, help me understand the passage - Nikki - 10-12-2021

Hi @Flow, would you mind posting the whole channel or at least tell us where we can find the whole channel, do not know what the main theme was. Thanks so much,

RE: please, help me understand the passage - Spaced - 10-12-2021

This is the Q&A in question https://www.lawofone.info/s/23#16

Ra is talking about the Confederation group that assisted people in South America around the time Ra was working with the Egyptian. They left thinking that their work was done but over the next 3,500 they noticed distortions in their teachings and petitioned the council to let them return to correct the distortions, sending a messenger who apparently completed this task.

RE: please, help me understand the passage - pat19989 - 10-12-2021

Is the civilzation referred to the Incas?

RE: please, help me understand the passage - flow - 10-13-2021

Spaced, are you sure?
...During the next approximately three thousand five hundred [3,500] years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.
Therefore, as is the case in all breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River ..

i would give to that "somewhat" a 10% estimate, of being distorted. 10% in 3,500 years is still pretty good, that means their message was still 90% true to the Law of One, and in state of "near-completion", so why bother?

later that passage Ra said:
Again, all was recorded and the entity rejoined its social memory complex and left your skies.
As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans...

so, this time they used "grossly perverted" instead of "somewhat" and this SMC did not, this time, try to make any attempt to break the quarantine and correct distortions...

pat19989, whatever civilization was at south america near the part of amazon river around 7500 years ago.

RE: please, help me understand the passage - flofrog - 10-14-2021

(10-13-2021, 12:00 AM)flow Wrote: Spaced, are you sure?
...During the next approximately three thousand five hundred [3,500] years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.
Therefore, as is the case in all breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River ..

i would give to that "somewhat" a 10% estimate, of being distorted. 10% in 3,500 years is still pretty good, that means their message was still 90% true to the Law of One, and in state of "near-completion", so why bother?

later that passage Ra said:
As in our experience the teachings were, for the most part, greatly and grossly perverted to the extent in later times of actual human sacrifice rather than healing of humans...

so, this time they used "grossly perverted" instead of "somewhat" and this SMC did not, this time, try to make any attempt to break the quarantine and correct distortions...

pat19989, whatever civilization was at south america near the part of amazon river around 7500 years ago.
  flow, I might be wrong, but to me I think Ra might have meant that originally, their attempts in South America was well recorded, and only very slightly distorted, but with time, as Ra mentions afterwards, the distortion became way more intense and the teachings then grossly distorted.
It might, yes, ascribe to a people way before the Incas if you subscribe to the 7500 years mentioned. Someone else here might have better knowledge of time lines.

RE: please, help me understand the passage - thefourthplateau - 10-15-2021

(10-12-2021, 11:05 AM)flow Wrote: Ra said:

They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately three thousand five hundred [3,500] years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects.

Therefore, as is the case in all breakings of the quarantine, the entity who was helping the South American entities along the South American ways you call in part the Amazon River went before the Council of Saturn to request a second attempt to correct in person the distortions which had occurred in their plans. This having been granted, this entity or social memory complex returned and the entity chosen as messenger came among the peoples once more to correct the errors.

even though i understand every single word the total meaning fails me.
for example, "They left this density when it was discovered that their plans were solidly in motion and, in fact, had been recorded. During the next approximately three thousand five hundred [3,500] years these plans became, though somewhat distorted, in a state of near-completion in many aspects." that sounds like a great thing, their message have been recorded and followed without much distortions.. but obviously it was something negative and i can not grasp what am i missing here?

Hmm this is my interpretation: the South American project consisted of the establishment of the Amazon rainforest as a 2nd density being, the abundance of plant medicines being the point of focus for teaching the 3rd density inhabitants the art of identifying and combining these plants for medicinal and spiritual uses. Some of the magical teachings included what Castenadas Don Juan practiced (the art of moving the assemblage point) and the Ayahuasca ceremonies. Castenadas Don Juan teachings, as they were passed down to him from a line of STS entities, were the distorted aspect of this otherwise completed plan. That’s just my initial thoughts, hope it makes sense.