Bring4th
Adept Cycle - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Adept Cycle (/showthread.php?tid=19526)

Adept Cycle - canada_dry - 10-14-2021

On the new biorhythms page (https://bring4th.org/biorhythms/) there's an introduction by Steve saying that the Adept cycle doesn't mean you're most adept at 100% on the wave, but rather that is the peak probability that you will experience catalyst or change. With due respect, I have the understanding that when you are near 100%, you are indeed likely to be more magically adept than other times on the wave.

Quote:Questioner: Now, am I correct in assuming that whatever magic the adept would perform would be more successful or, shall we say, more to his design than that performed at less opportune times in the cycle?

Ra: I am Ra. This cycle is an helpful tool to the adept but as we said, as the adept becomes more balanced the workings designed will be dependent less and less upon these cycles of opportunity and more and more even in their efficacy.

Also, my understanding is that you are open to the most difficulty or catalyst (for growth if used well) during the ninth to the tenth and from the eighteenth to the first days.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex is born under a series of influences, both lunar, planetary, cosmic, and in some cases, karmic. The moment of the birthing into this illusion begins the cycles we have mentioned.

The spiritual or adept’s cycle is an eighteen-day cycle and operates with the qualities of the sine wave. Thus there are a few excellent days on the positive side of the curve, that being the first nine days of the cycle — precisely the fourth, the fifth, and the sixth — when workings are most appropriately undertaken, given that the entity is still without total conscious control of its mind/body/spirit distortion/reality.

The most interesting portion of this information, like that of each cycle, is the noting of the critical point wherein passing from the ninth to the tenth and from the eighteenth to the first days the adept will experience some difficulty especially when there is a transition occurring in another cycle at the same time. At the nadir of each cycle the adept will be at its least powerful but will not be open to difficulties in nearly the degree that it experiences at critical times.

What do you all think? I have always noticed more objective, undeniable catalyst during the ninth to the tenth and from the eighteenth to the first days of the cycle. Most of the time, I will forget about the cycle, and then look up the biorhythms page and notice during those times there were catalytic events, eliminating the chance of a self-fulfilling prophecy, to me anyway.

Here is also a quote from 89.4:
Quote:"...noted what one may call a surge of natural telepathic ability upon the part of the instrument. This ability is cyclical, of the eighteen diurnal period cycle, as we have mentioned aforetimes."

Ra says telepathic ability is influenced by the adept cycle. What other abilities would be influenced?

RE: Adept Cycle - Dtris - 10-15-2021

We always experience catalyst, it is everywhere and everywhen.

I am not sure why people think of catalyst as anything unusual. All our normal, everyday experiences are catalyst. It does not have to be extreme, difficult, painful, or unpleasant to be catalyst.

I take that passage to mean that the cycle transitions from positive to negative are the most likely time to have challenges, difficulties, or events which require some drive and effort to resolve or work with. The efficacy of magical actions is indeed what is discussed here. There is long standing traditions of the time of workings in magical context, including the planetary hours, the alchemical month, the cycles on yin and yang, the solar and lunar cycles and the time of year.

I have noticed clear cycles in meditation where some days are easier than others, and some more difficult. It would likely track this cycle. I might start using their calculator.

RE: Adept Cycle - canada_dry - 10-16-2021

(10-15-2021, 09:08 AM)Dtris Wrote: We always experience catalyst, it is everywhere and everywhen.

I am not sure why people think of catalyst as anything unusual. All our normal, everyday experiences are catalyst. It does not have to be extreme, difficult, painful, or unpleasant to be catalyst.

Thanks for the explainer.

RE: Adept Cycle - canada_dry - 10-16-2021

Here's another quote from 98.5  that talks about having heightened ability at the peak of the cycle:

Quote:The orange blossom is the odor which you may associate with the social memory complex of fifth-density positive which is known to you as sound vibration, Latwii. This entity was with the instrument as requested by the instrument. The odor was perceived due to the quite sensitive nature of the instrument due, again, to its, shall we say, acme in the eighteen-day cycle.