Bring4th
Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers (/showthread.php?tid=19572)

Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - nlangworthy - 11-18-2021

I'm new to posting in this forum, and I apologize if this isn't the right place for this question, but... The question entered my mind a few weeks ago and I can't seem to come to a satisfactory answer, and I find the idea fascinating. Given that positive beings tend to bond together in social memory complexes as evolution occurs through higher dimensions, would wanderers be an amalgamation of many distinct spiritual bodies, like a social memory complex itself, or one distinct spiritual body that most likely has joined together in a social memory complex?

I know that Ra discusses members of its social memory complex going on their own individual excursions into incarnations at points. Ra also discusses incarnating on Earth with some difficulty, though I suppose you wouldn't exactly qualify Ra as a wanderer during their time here.

Does anyone have any light to shed on this point? Know of any metaphysical rules that have been laid out regarding this?

I suppose it's not really important as far as how we conduct our lives, but more a point of curiousity. 

Thank you, and blessings to all who have found their way to this post!

n

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - Patrick - 11-18-2021

My understanding is that each soul can be a member of many different groupings. Some of these grouping are made up of souls from many different social memory complexes.

So then to some extent, as wanderers, we can represent different social memory complexes while acting down here.

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - flofrog - 11-18-2021

Welcome here, nlangworthy,
I think Patrick’s answer is so on point, but your question was really interesting.  It raises the point too as to how much identity/personal soul is kept within the social complex. Wink in the end we all merge into One, but still it’s a long road. Perhaps we can see the One as a limitless myriad  of colors…

Safe journey, nlangworthy Heart

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - Dtris - 11-18-2021

(11-18-2021, 07:02 AM)nlangworthy Wrote: I'm new to posting in this forum, and I apologize if this isn't the right place for this question, but... The question entered my mind a few weeks ago and I can't seem to come to a satisfactory answer, and I find the idea fascinating. Given that positive beings tend to bond together in social memory complexes as evolution occurs through higher dimensions, would wanderers be an amalgamation of many distinct spiritual bodies, like a social memory complex itself, or one distinct spiritual body that most likely has joined together in a social memory complex?

I know that Ra discusses members of its social memory complex going on their own individual excursions into incarnations at points. Ra also discusses incarnating on Earth with some difficulty, though I suppose you wouldn't exactly qualify Ra as a wanderer during their time here.

Does anyone have any light to shed on this point? Know of any metaphysical rules that have been laid out regarding this?

I suppose it's not really important as far as how we conduct our lives, but more a point of curiousity. 

n

No real rules.

My take is that the part of the self that is incarnated is only a small part of the wanderer soul. Some can even have multiple simultaneous incarnations. While incarnated this part of the self is subject to all the limitations of third density regardless of the density they hail from. Meanwhile the totality of the soul is aware of everything that the soul portion experiences but is unable to intervene outside of the same methods that would be used to contact the higher self.

So the complete soul will always remain as part of its native social memory complex, while incarnated it would be kind of a guest to the burgeoning third density group. Upon death the wanderer soul portion will return to the soul totality if it remained karmically uninvolved, or if they became karmically involved they will have to go to the earth time/space and incarnate just as any native soul until the karma is alleviated.

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - Sacred Fool - 11-18-2021

To make it vastly more confusing--just for fun--you can look through the microscope at the myriad communities of bacteria and cells and other stuff that make up you as a walking talking creature, then you can look through the "telescope" and see the many incarnations forming a soul stream, the groups of those you combine with creating a network of soul streams.

You're right, of course, that these perspective needn't intrude into daily life, but if they could.............???  Well, life could possibly become a tad more interesting.

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - KaliSouth - 11-19-2021

(11-18-2021, 07:02 AM)nlangworthy Wrote: I'm new to posting in this forum, and I apologize if this isn't the right place for this question, but... The question entered my mind a few weeks ago and I can't seem to come to a satisfactory answer, and I find the idea fascinating. Given that positive beings tend to bond together in social memory complexes as evolution occurs through higher dimensions, would wanderers be an amalgamation of many distinct spiritual bodies, like a social memory complex itself, or one distinct spiritual body that most likely has joined together in a social memory complex?

n

From what I've seen during regression sessions, I am/was an individual soul. So I assume that we can be one soul but perhaps with a telepathic link to the whole group. That's how I experience telepathy even though it doesn't work in 3D.

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - Spiritualchaos - 04-27-2022

n

This is a very fascinating question, and one I have pondered myself, it just took reading your question to make some things click into place. I do believe we are all part of different groups at once, for different purposes. I know that I resonate quite deeply with other wanderers; the questions they ask, the way they speak, the way they relate to the world, the way they communicate with you, is all very familiar, as it feels like a part of yourself (as it is, as we are all one). But the very specific way their energies feel resonates more deeply here in third density, than it ever did with native Earth souls for me. It might just be a comfort in their energy, as it remind you more of the spiritual family you only half-remember here because of the veil.

I also do know we come here in groups, and those groups, could be of the same social memory complex, they could be a group working with the Confederation, or they might have all have a specific task that their specific skills are needed, and they come together because the nature of their mission’s align. These are just some of the feelings I’ve gotten through the further exploration of my true self, since my awakening that have resonated with my own experiences. I feel very connected to two others, as a group, and I suspect there is one more of us here together. I think we are a small group that might all have our own social memory complexes, or we are from the same one, but are just a specialized group here for a specific type of service, as an off-branch of our social memory complex. 

And regarding telepathy, I think it does work here. I just think it’s hard to access it fully. I’ve felt it with my group often, as we will share a specific thought form often thinking about the exact same topics as the others. It works emotionally too, where you feel an emotion that isn’t yours, but you feel it like it is yours. Basically enhanced empathy. Although I did experience with my partner who is a part of my group, third density telepathy while on mushrooms. He was not on mushrooms (my sober buddy), but it was obvious to me how easily it was for him to read my energy and vice-versa. It was close to flawless communication. I don’t know if it’s always been there for us and the mushrooms just made it clearer to see, but I know him being sober was important. It is there, there is just a lot of heaviness in 3rd density to get through.

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - IndigoSalvia - 04-27-2022

I've often contemplated similar questions. I understand myself as a collection of energies, like a dish with many flavors, constantly varying.

Perhaps we each are a seed of our SMC, or many SMCs. We are given certain energies to work with during our time in 3D, and come with a basic story line, or our plan. Our decisions and choices flesh out that story line as we walk through this incarnation. This narrative is also built by many others around us, so it's this organic, living story ... all of our stories weaving together.

I liken these energies to threads, or as some refer to them as streams. So, we are all composed of the same threads though how we express them are unique to our being. And where these threads are common, there is a connection to us and another consciousness, be it a 3D consciousness or higher density SMC.

Using the microscope and telescope analogy, I zoom in and zoom out, and see a complex, fractal-like organism: the All-Self or the One. And we have many connections with the streams therein.

I sense that I am a part of many other consciousnesses, and vice versa.

Whether it's a complex tapestry of energy threads, or a symphony of many instruments, we are each and all connected in mysterious ways that I can only begin to grasp in analogy for there is no comparable 3D experience that I have experienced.

It boggles, intrigues and calms my mind/spirit to envision this limitless and alive organism of which we are a part.

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - jafar - 04-28-2022

You already are an 'amalgamation' of many distinct 'spiritual bodies'.

Based on your depiction above, it seems your thought process is that SMC is 'created' by 'identities' forming together and sharing memories.
Well what happened is the other way around. 

Let me use 'computer platform' as metaphor.
The 'platform for memory storage' is already there and then 'identities' are created on top of it.
Each 'identity' has it's own life cycle, initialization and destruction.

And at one stage, the programmer introduce a new feature.
Where each 'identity', as part of it's initialization process will have isolated access to memory from it's other identities.
Thus 'folder' is created in the memory storage, a mean to isolate memory from one identities to another.
As the identity 'evolves' it will start to share it's folder to other identities, forming a 'parent folder' which contains all the 'shared subfolders' containing all memories collected by 'isolated identities'.

The label of "Wanderer" is referring to a type of identity who actually has a recollection of sharing it's past folders in the other sharing group, thus accessing memories from other identities within group, to join the game played by another (potential) sharing group which are still in it's formation stage of 'folder sharing'. Of course he/she/it will then need to undergo the same initialization process where he/she/it will have 'isolated access to memory from other identities' as it's actually the main feature of that group.

Thus by definition; any form of 'identity' is actually 'virtual' / 'illusion' / 'maya'.
It has it's lifecycle from creation to destruction, thus temporal.
And the 'uniqueness' of the 'identity' is actually defined by the 'limit of memory that it has access to'.

I'm only jafar in this bring4th universe just because I'm limited to only know the password for jafar.
When I also have access to the password of nlangworthy then I will be both jafar and nlangworthy in this bring4th universe.
The bring4th forum exist prior to creation of jafar and nlangworthy, both jafar and nlangworthy are merely 'temporal identities' that exist on top of bring4th forum platform. 

Another good metaphor is actually came from Yogic tradition.
Consciousness is like an infinite air.
It's here, there, everywhere and it has no border / limit whatsoever.

Then virtual sheathings is created, this virtual sheathings is like the air bubble.
The bubble contained some finite amount of air inside it.
Through the bubble the air can have an isolation or border and able to experience, inside the bubble, outside the bubble and the 'other bubble'.
The bubble can split itself, forming many little bubbles, each experiencing it's own unique form of isolation.

Then two or more bubble can merge to form a bigger bubble, the air inside the newly formed bubble is an algamation of the smaller bubbles, the air inside the newly merged bubble will have a 'different form of identification', a sense of "Hey I'm actually also those little little bubble!" as they've merged into a bigger bubble.

Yet any form of bubble is virtual / temporal.
At one point the bubble will burst!
Releasing the contained air inside the bubble to freely rejoin the all infinite air, no more boundary whatsoever.

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation.
You are unity.
You are infinity.
You are love/light, light/love.
You are.
This is the Law of One.
-- Ra, Session 1

RE: Social Memory Complex In Relation To Origin Of Wanderers - unity100 - 05-06-2022

SMCs and collectives of SMCs, then the collectives of all those combining all the way into what is called 'the creator' are things that are deeper than just positive entities coming together.

The SMCs and their collectives and in turn, their collectives/combinations follow the path back to the creator just like how they were dispersed from the creator at the start of an octave. They come from similar 'spiritual/existential neighborhoods' if you will, and they combine back in the same way they separated from each other at the start of an octave. Since they come from same spiritual neighborhoods, the tendencies, preferences of these entities complement each other.

Therefore its also not surprising that you can think of a SMC as if it was an entity in itself, incarnating its parts in different incarnations when needed. A SMC to its members is not dissimilar to a higher self, even though the SMC may not be of 6d yet. Of course, a SMC's totality is the same thing towards the totalities of the entities inside it - it is a higher combination that combines and arches over all of them.

Combine all these SMCs into larger collectives, and those collectives also fulfill the same role of the greater-being towards its individual members. You can combine everything together this way all the way back to the creator, the combined entity that fulfills that role for everything that exists (naturally, since everything is a member of it).

So, a SMC's member getting incarnated in different incarnations is not so much different than a 6d entity's shards/parts incarnating in different incarnations.