Bring4th
Mentally Handicapped - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mentally Handicapped (/showthread.php?tid=19592)

Mentally Handicapped - vim - 11-28-2021

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to find any material regarding this subject. I’m trying to better understand, why incarnation they chose this path or if they did. For example being born with it, or the individual gets an illness later down the road that causes brain damage/mental retardation.

RE: Mentally Handicapped - Patrick - 11-28-2021

Maybe this can help answer that question a little.

https://www.llresearch.org/channeling/2018/0303 Q`uo Wrote:...I do have a question. This relates to those mind/body/spirit complexes that incarnate on this planet with what can seem to be serious limitations, particularly of a psychic or mental nature, and I’m thinking most especially of those who are seemingly impaired in an emotional way that is often ascribed to what is called the “autistic spectrum.” I wonder if you can tell me if there is a pre-incarnative set of reasons associated with this kind of incarnative experience?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, we find that there is a specific opportunity offered to entities who are, shall we say, expressing the condition that is known among your peoples as, “autism,” for this particular condition makes it seem very difficult for such an entity to engage in a close or heartfelt experience of trading emotions and intelligence with other entities close to it. This is in order that the entities may develop a greater ability to do just that, for when there is the desire to create a certain ability within an entity, very often this entity preincarnatively will decide to program the lack of such an ability in order that the necessity to produce or manifest and enhance such ability is provided by its seeming opposite...

RE: Mentally Handicapped - IndigoSalvia - 11-30-2021

(11-28-2021, 03:39 AM)vim Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to find any material regarding this subject. I’m trying to better understand, why incarnation they chose this path or if they did. For example being born with it, or the individual gets an illness later down the road that causes brain damage/mental retardation.

The question, itself, makes me wonder about pre-incarnative choices. How could this pre-incarnative plan - assuming that it's not random - help polarize this entity, as well as those around it? (For we are mirrors to one another; we are all One being.) What catalyst arises from such challenges? 

It's my understanding that we all incarnated here at this time due to seniority of vibration; it is an especially rich opportunity due to the 3D to 4D transition and harvest. Thus, we all came in with 'ambitious' plans. Why would a soul plan for its 3D incarnation to experience such at this time? 

I'm training myself to ask: what can I learn and see about love in this moment, situation? unity with all? When we face challenges with MBS complexes - of whatever nature - this is an opportunity to ask such questions. 

As for entities who experience severe mental complex challenges - for instance, a coma or severe brain damage - I certainly wonder the same as you: how could such a condition serve this entity's polarization, harvestability, balancing of its energy centers? I have no idea what is going on 'behind the scenes' in this entity's incarnate consciousness. Perhaps there's more than meets our human eyes. 

I can only speculate ... intuitively, I am led to our energy centers as a bread crumb. For instance, with a severely impaired body or mental complex (within the MBS complex), I assume that one's spirit complex and unique energy center system remain intact and functioning. What then can these offer to that entity, and/or those about it?

RE: Mentally Handicapped - Fool - 12-04-2021

(11-30-2021, 12:30 PM)IndigoSalvia Wrote: I can only speculate ... intuitively, I am led to our energy centers as a bread crumb. For instance, with a severely impaired body or mental complex (within the MBS complex), I assume that one's spirit complex and unique energy center system remain intact and functioning. What then can these offer to that entity, and/or those about it?

How are you my friend!I am reminded of this in relation to a question Don asked about war. He asked something like how could war positively effect entities. Ra said something to the gist of in times of war or challenge an entity has the opportunity to rise to the occasion and do amazing things under intense circumstances. Can’t remember it verbatim and apologize if I’m misrepresenting our good messengers words. Anyways I think it can apply to a person under mental difficulties too. Others have the opportunity to go out of their way and assistive think of assisting these entities and progress through that interaction offered to them. So while maybe the person with mental difficulties may not seem to be doing the dance like you or I at this time, they are more than likely getting stuff done so to speak. Love hearing your thoughts my friend!